Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Private Elliot

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex quickly ran a bit forward so he could walk next to her. He was beginning to feel tired, and hoped they would both get there soon.
Ras walked alongside Alex, growing visibly more tired as they progressed, which was only accentuated by the yawn.
Alex pointed forwards, "Here we are!" he said, glad that they were finally back.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper paused and frowned, then gave a disapproving smile as though Darren was speaking nonsense. He laughed softly and stopped next to his guitar in the living room. He set Darren down, and picked up his guitar, looking over it real quick. "I'm not gonna let a guest in the house sleep on the floor." Not finding any breaks, or new scratches, he moved to his guitar case and slipped it inside before carrying it over. He laid it down next to Darren, and knelled as he untied his bandanna. He removed the locket from the inside pocket, and clipped it to his collar like it was meant to fit. He then grabbed the picture of himself when he was all bandaged up in the vets, and slipped it under his collar. Then, taking what money he had, he put it in the guitar case and closed it before propping it up against the side of fire place. Taking his bandanna; torn and ripped but still very large compared to Darren, he folded it and handed it to him as he picked him up again. "Here... I'll bring you upstairs, there's a room up there I believe which isn't being used. You can use this as a blanket... sorry if it smell like me." He smiled, and laughed softly, making his way towards the stairs.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind the small bit of control I did there.))
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

(OOC: SO sorry for neglecting this RPG! :( )
ctcmjh wrote:Nemo finished helping Wendy with the drawings and he was going through them with her, "See, I told you that you could draw." He said smiling warmly at her.
Wendy blushed, a tingle going through her fur at Nemo's compliment.

"Thank you...." she said, batting her eyes coyly. "But I'm nowhere NEAR as good as YOU are...."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper paused and frowned, then gave a disapproving smile as though Darren was speaking nonsense. He laughed softly and stopped next to his guitar in the living room. He set Darren down, and picked up his guitar, looking over it real quick. "I'm not gonna let a guest in the house sleep on the floor." Not finding any breaks, or new scratches, he moved to his guitar case and slipped it inside before carrying it over. He laid it down next to Darren, and knelled as he untied his bandanna. He removed the locket from the inside pocket, and clipped it to his collar like it was meant to fit. He then grabbed the picture of himself when he was all bandaged up in the vets, and slipped it under his collar. Then, taking what money he had, he put it in the guitar case and closed it before propping it up against the side of fire place. Taking his bandanna; torn and ripped but still very large compared to Darren, he folded it and handed it to him as he picked him up again. "Here... I'll bring you upstairs, there's a room up there I believe which isn't being used. You can use this as a blanket... sorry if it smell like me." He smiled, and laughed softly, making his way towards the stairs.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind the small bit of control I did there.))
((OOC: Nah, it's cool.))
Darren chuckled as he was being carried up the stairs by the wolf-dog. He really had misjudged the canine earlier when he was being chased. "It's much appreciated, Jasper." The chinchilla replied. "I just hope Janus is in a better mood than he was earlier."
----------
Summer walked up to the door of the house Wendy and Nemo were in, she'd tried the other house first and was told they were over here. She knocked on the door. "Nemo? Wendy? Are you there?" the Dalmatian mix asked.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper scratched at the back of his neck, wondering if Darren noticed the two Janus' in that world they all visited. There was a chance he may have missed it. "That Janus is a little grumpy... yeah... but trust me, he's MUCH sweeter, and kinder during the day. You wouldn't even know what you saw tonight was him.." Jasper blushed a little as he sighed and thought about it. "He says the sweetest things, he dances, he sings, he's an artist, he's protective... a really great and fascinating guy!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex pointed forwards, "Here we are!" he said, glad that they were finally back.
Ras smiled, "That's good, I was getting really tired!" She said, happy. She looked to the driveway, "Dad's home!" She said, smiling.
-
ChewyChewy wrote:(OOC: SO sorry for neglecting this RPG! :( )
ctcmjh wrote:Wendy blushed, a tingle going through her fur at Nemo's compliment.

"Thank you...." she said, batting her eyes coyly. "But I'm nowhere NEAR as good as YOU are...."
Nemo kept his warm smile, it only being fueled by the blush on his cheeks while she batted her eyes at him, "It all takes practice." He said.
lightwolf21 wrote: Summer walked up to the door of the house Wendy and Nemo were in, she'd tried the other house first and was told they were over here. She knocked on the door. "Nemo? Wendy? Are you there?" the Dalmatian mix asked.
Nemo heard Summer call for his and Wendy's name, "Oh, Summer's here. Come on." He said, getting off the chair and helping her down gently. He walked to the door and opened it, "Hey Summer." He said, still smiling. He was normally much more reserved than this, so it was obvious that Wendy brought out the best in him.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

ctcmjh wrote:Nemo heard Summer call for his and Wendy's name, "Oh, Summer's here. Come on." He said, getting off the chair and helping her down gently. He walked to the door and opened it, "Hey Summer." He said, still smiling. He was normally much more reserved than this, so it was obvious that Wendy brought out the best in him.
"Hey Nemo," Summer replied, realizing she hadn't a clue how to go about collecting the information she needed from Nemo. "It's getting late and I just wanted to make sure you and Wendy were indoors since it's curfew. I'm on my way to my house, myself..."
----------
Mareks wrote:Jasper scratched at the back of his neck, wondering if Darren noticed the two Janus' in that world they all visited. There was a chance he may have missed it. "That Janus is a little grumpy... yeah... but trust me, he's MUCH sweeter, and kinder during the day. You wouldn't even know what you saw tonight was him.." Jasper blushed a little as he sighed and thought about it. "He says the sweetest things, he dances, he sings, he's an artist, he's protective... a really great and fascinating guy!"
"I wasn't quite sure what happened earlier...why were there two Janus' in that strange thing that happened earlier, anyway?" The chinchilla shook his head in confusion. "I'm hoping someone could explain what's happening..."
Also:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper paused once at the top of the stairs and put a finger to his lips as he looked up, thinking. "Janus had said there was something in his head that changed his eyes... I'm not sure if it's that same thing that effects his mind or not." He looked at Darren, smiling softly as his ear twitched. "But in latent terms... I suppose he's Schizophrenic... two different people sharing a body type of deal. At night, the Janus that is right now takes over. From everything I've caught, I think something bad happened when he was little... so, his mind made this second Janus to protect himself. But, it never left."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

lightwolf21 wrote:"Hey Nemo," Summer replied, realizing she hadn't a clue how to go about collecting the information she needed from Nemo. "It's getting late and I just wanted to make sure you and Wendy were indoors since it's curfew. I'm on my way to my house, myself..."
"Oh dear...." said Wendy, looking anxious about the curfew even though she WAS indoors and so wasn't in trouble.

"N-Nemo was just...teaching me how to draw.... I'm nowhere NEAR as good as HE is, though...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:
lightwolf21 wrote:"Hey Nemo," Summer replied, realizing she hadn't a clue how to go about collecting the information she needed from Nemo. "It's getting late and I just wanted to make sure you and Wendy were indoors since it's curfew. I'm on my way to my house, myself..."
"Oh dear...." said Wendy, looking anxious about the curfew even though she WAS indoors and so wasn't in trouble.

"N-Nemo was just...teaching me how to draw.... I'm nowhere NEAR as good as HE is, though...."
Nemo nodded, "Oh yeah, it's getting really close to the curfew isn't it?" He asked, knowing it was close to curfew, "I should probably hurry home then, shouldn't I? My parents won't lock the doors unless Ahab and I are both inside." He said, sounding a bit disappointed to be parted from Wendy.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex pointed forwards, "Here we are!" he said, glad that they were finally back.
Ras smiled, "That's good, I was getting really tired!" She said, happy. She looked to the driveway, "Dad's home!" She said, smiling.
Alex started forward taking her paw in his, and lead the way. "Come on, we gotta tell 'em about us..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex started forward taking her paw in his, and lead the way. "Come on, we gotta tell 'em about us..."
Ras nodded, taking his paw in hers, "Okay, let's tell them! I'm sure they'll like it, and be happy for us!" She said enthusiastically as she opened the door, "Mom! Dad! Alex and I are home!" She called, "We're in the living room!" Her dad called back. He sounded like he was in a good mood. Ras looked at Alex, "Come on, Alex!" She said, smiling.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Wendy felt very guilty.

"I'm sorry, I'm SO sorry, Nemo, I didn't mean to keep you so long, I'm sorry!"

She seemed almost in tears, as though she feared they would both be taken to the pound for this.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Wendy felt very guilty.

"I'm sorry, I'm SO sorry, Nemo, I didn't mean to keep you so long, I'm sorry!"

She seemed almost in tears, as though she feared they would both be taken to the pound for this.
Nemo hugged her, "Wendy, please don't worry. I've been out past curfew before, and nothing bad has happened." He tried to reassure her.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex started forward taking her paw in his, and lead the way. "Come on, we gotta tell 'em about us..."
Ras nodded, taking his paw in hers, "Okay, let's tell them! I'm sure they'll like it, and be happy for us!" She said enthusiastically as she opened the door, "Mom! Dad! Alex and I are home!" She called, "We're in the living room!" Her dad called back. He sounded like he was in a good mood. Ras looked at Alex, "Come on, Alex!" She said, smiling.
Alex followed, a bit worried. What if one of them didn't want to adopt a dog? He shook his head to clear the thought. He suddenly felt extremely shy and hoped Ras would be able to explain...
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

ctcmjh wrote:Nemo hugged her, "Wendy, please don't worry. I've been out past curfew before, and nothing bad has happened." He tried to reassure her.
"I'd better get going, too." Summer replied before turning around and leaving...she didn't have any way to get information from Nemo discretely, but she'd have to try tomorrow. She decided to head home for now.
Also:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

lightwolf21 wrote:"I'd better get going, too." Summer replied before turning around and leaving...she didn't have any way to get information from Nemo discretely, but she'd have to try tomorrow. She decided to head home for now.
Nemo nodded and turned to Wendy before thimbling, "I'll see you tomorrow, Sweetheart." He told her as he left the house. Before leaving, he turned to Summer, "Summer, did you want something from either of us? You're not the type to show up unexpected without needing to say something." He said, curiously, "And I wanted to talk to you about something anyways." He told her.
-
Private Elliot wrote:Alex followed, a bit worried. What if one of them didn't want to adopt a dog? He shook his head to clear the thought. He suddenly felt extremely shy and hoped Ras would be able to explain...
Ras led Alex to the living room where her parents waited. Ras smiled at them as the two of them entered the living room. Mr. and Mrs. Sherbet stood up as the two pets approached. Ras was getting a little nervous, but she kept smiling. Mr. Sherbet was the first to speak, "Ras, your mother told me that you wanted us to adopt your friend here." He said, pausing a little bit, "Honestly, I was going to tell her that we should adopt a dog, myself." He said, smiling, "But I want to know a few things before we adopt you, Alex." he said, sitting down and patting the chair across from him for Alex to sit on. Ras gave a reassuring nod.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex walked over to the chair, his tail wagging happily, and sat down on the chair. "Okay...Shoot."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex walked over to the chair, his tail wagging happily, and sat down on the chair. "Okay...Shoot."
Mr. Sherbet smiled after seeing that Alex was wagging his tail, "First, I want to know if you've had previous owners. And second, if they had you do any chores or jobs. You know, like cooking, or cleaning, or guarding the house." He asked.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex took a breath, "My...previous owners weren't really the best...and I would rather not go into it..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex took a breath, "My...previous owners weren't really the best...and I would rather not go into it..."
Mr. Sherbet nodded, "That's fair enough. If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to." He said, smiling. He looked to Mrs. Sherbet, and then to Ras, "Well, Alex. You seem like you're a nice dog. And Rassie here seems to really have taken a liking to you." He said, smiling. Ras blushed, "Um, what do you mean?" She asked. Mrs. Sherbet smiled, "It's obvious you two like each other, just by the way you two look at each other." She said. Ras blushed, "Well, Alex is my new boyfriend, and he's really great. He's sweet and he's caring, and he's very very very helpful and the nicest person I've ever met." She told her parents. Mr. Sherbet nodded, "Well, if you think so highly of him, Ras, then I think we should trust your word." He said as he turned to Alex, "Alex, welcome to the family."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

After they reached Locke's house, Locke faced Dimitri "Well..." he smiled "Beunas noches..." he bowed slightly "If you ever need somewhere to go or someone to talk to... My door is always open..." he blushed
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex took a breath, "My...previous owners weren't really the best...and I would rather not go into it..."
Mr. Sherbet nodded, "That's fair enough. If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to." He said, smiling. He looked to Mrs. Sherbet, and then to Ras, "Well, Alex. You seem like you're a nice dog. And Rassie here seems to really have taken a liking to you." He said, smiling. Ras blushed, "Um, what do you mean?" She asked. Mrs. Sherbet smiled, "It's obvious you two like each other, just by the way you two look at each other." She said. Ras blushed, "Well, Alex is my new boyfriend, and he's really great. He's sweet and he's caring, and he's very very very helpful and the nicest person I've ever met." She told her parents. Mr. Sherbet nodded, "Well, if you think so highly of him, Ras, then I think we should trust your word." He said as he turned to Alex, "Alex, welcome to the family."
Alex blushed as well when Ras did, and when Mr. Sherbet said 'welcome to the family' he said, "Really?" and hugged Mr. Sherbet, and then hugged Ras. "This is great!" then remembering something he added, "But we really should try to go to sleep now, right?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex blushed as well when Ras did, and when Mr. Sherbet said 'welcome to the family' he said, "Really?" and hugged Mr. Sherbet, and then hugged Ras. "This is great!" then remembering something he added, "But we really should try to go to sleep now, right?"
Mr. Sherbet nodded to Alex's question. Instantly, Ras glomped Alex, "Yay! Thanks you Dad! Thank you Mom! Alex is going to be the best dog you could ever ask for!" She said, smiling widely. Mr. and Mrs. Sherbet smiled at their cat's affection. Mr. Sherbet nodded to Alex, "Right, it's getting fairly late. You were in the guest room last night, right?" He asked, "My wife may have already told you this, but you can consider that to be your room from now on."
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:After they reached Locke's house, Locke faced Dimitri "Well..." he smiled "Beunas noches..." he bowed slightly "If you ever need somewhere to go or someone to talk to... My door is always open..." he blushed

"And so as mine" Dimitri replied, smiling "And thanks for listening. I hope you feel better". Dimitri took off his hat and bowed and added "Buenas noches, Locke"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex blushed as well when Ras did, and when Mr. Sherbet said 'welcome to the family' he said, "Really?" and hugged Mr. Sherbet, and then hugged Ras. "This is great!" then remembering something he added, "But we really should try to go to sleep now, right?"
Mr. Sherbet nodded to Alex's question. Instantly, Ras glomped Alex, "Yay! Thanks you Dad! Thank you Mom! Alex is going to be the best dog you could ever ask for!" She said, smiling widely. Mr. and Mrs. Sherbet smiled at their cat's affection. Mr. Sherbet nodded to Alex, "Right, it's getting fairly late. You were in the guest room last night, right?" He asked, "My wife may have already told you this, but you can consider that to be your room from now on."
Alex hugged Ras back, looked at Mr. Sherbet and said, "Right Mr. Sher--I guess I should call you dad or something right?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

ctcmjh wrote:Nemo nodded and turned to Wendy before thimbling, "I'll see you tomorrow, Sweetheart." He told her as he left the house. Before leaving, he turned to Summer, "Summer, did you want something from either of us? You're not the type to show up unexpected without needing to say something." He said, curiously, "And I wanted to talk to you about something anyways." He told her.
Summer walked alongside Nemo as the two of them left the house. She waited until they were out of earshot of Wendy's residence. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something, as well...I'm a bit curious as to what you wanted to talk to me about, though...what's up? Are there problems between you and Wendy because, if there are, you sure are good at hiding them," the Dalmatian mix teased the Corgi. She was trying to keep things loose.
---------
Mareks wrote:Jasper scratched at the back of his neck, wondering if Darren noticed the two Janus' in that world they all visited. There was a chance he may have missed it. "That Janus is a little grumpy... yeah... but trust me, he's MUCH sweeter, and kinder during the day. You wouldn't even know what you saw tonight was him.." Jasper blushed a little as he sighed and thought about it. "He says the sweetest things, he dances, he sings, he's an artist, he's protective... a really great and fascinating guy!"
"Oh," Darren replied as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit nervously. "...so you and Janus...are you...close?" the chinchilla asks, having some idea of their relationship.

((OOC I'm sorry if I've already covered this. DX))
Also:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke closed the door behind him and leaned on it, sliding down to the ground "You make a friend?" Mimsy came to the door and held out her hand "Y-Yeah..." he smiled "His name is Dimitri" he began explaining away
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper nodded softly before he started walking again. "We're mates." He said, a slight blush appearing on his face though he was smiling a true and honest smile. He located the room he'd mentioned before, and walked over to what looked like a small sofa of some kind. He lowered his paw onto it so Darren could jump off. "I'm kinda new to this relationship thing... but... I'm starting to see why people can get so frustrated with them. It's not easy."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex hugged Ras back, looked at Mr. Sherbet and said, "Right Mr. Sher--I guess I should call you dad or something right?"
Mr. Sherbet smiled, "If you'd like to call me Dad, then you can. But you can call me anything that you're comfortable with." He told Alex. Mrs. Sherbet nodded, "You two look like you're tired. You should go get some rest. We'll have to register you as a pet tomorrow morning, Alex."
-
lightwolf21 wrote:Summer walked alongside Nemo as the two of them left the house. She waited until they were out of earshot of Wendy's residence. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something, as well...I'm a bit curious as to what you wanted to talk to me about, though...what's up? Are there problems between you and Wendy because, if there are, you sure are good at hiding them," the Dalmatian mix teased the Corgi. She was trying to keep things loose.
Nemo smiled and laughed lightly at her teasing, "No, no, everything's great between Wendy and I. I'm lucky to have found a girl like that." He said, smiling, "Actually, I was really considering joining the Neighborhood Watch as a watchdog." He told her, "I've talked about it with my parents, and they think I should go for it." He told her confidently. Normally, he wouldn't have been confident enough to go for it like that, but Wendy was a huge boost to his confidence.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper nodded softly before he started walking again. "We're mates." He said, a slight blush appearing on his face though he was smiling a true and honest smile. He located the room he'd mentioned before, and walked over to what looked like a small sofa of some kind. He lowered his paw onto it so Darren could jump off. "I'm kinda new to this relationship thing... but... I'm starting to see why people can get so frustrated with them. It's not easy."
Darren jumped off the wolf-dogs paw onto the furniture, before turning around to face him. "I'm sure you'll do fine..." the Chinchilla replied. "...you seem to have a good head on your shoulders Jasper...you'll make it work, one way or another."

----------
ctcmjh wrote:Nemo smiled and laughed lightly at her teasing, "No, no, everything's great between Wendy and I. I'm lucky to have found a girl like that." He said, smiling, "Actually, I was really considering joining the Neighborhood Watch as a watchdog." He told her, "I've talked about it with my parents, and they think I should go for it." He told her confidently. Normally, he wouldn't have been confident enough to go for it like that, but Wendy was a huge boost to his confidence.
"Sure...I don't see why not..." Summer replied with a smile. "We could use more if we work in pairs it would be safer to patrol the neighborhoods...concerning how bold the ferals have become." The Dalmatian-mix rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She wasn't sure how to put it subtlety. "Soooo...Nemo..." she started, "...have you noticed anything odd with Ahab?...has he been more secretive as of late?"
Also:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

lightwolf21 wrote:"Sure...I don't see why not..." Summer replied with a smile. "We could use more if we work in pairs it would be safer to patrol the neighborhoods...concerning how bold the ferals have become." The Dalmatian-mix rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She wasn't sure how to put it subtlety. "Soooo...Nemo..." she started, "...have you noticed anything odd with Ahab?...has he been more secretive as of late?"
Nemo smiled, "Thanks, Summer. I'll make sure to do my best." He said. He cocked his head a little confused, "Anything odd with Ahab? Well, you know he's always snuck off every now and then. I just thought that was something normal he did." He said, "But he has snuck off a little bit more than normal lately." He said, "Why, is something wrong?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Mareks wrote:Jasper nodded softly before he started walking again. "We're mates." He said, a slight blush appearing on his face though he was smiling a true and honest smile. He located the room he'd mentioned before, and walked over to what looked like a small sofa of some kind. He lowered his paw onto it so Darren could jump off. "I'm kinda new to this relationship thing... but... I'm starting to see why people can get so frustrated with them. It's not easy."
Darren jumped off the wolf-dogs paw onto the furniture, before turning around to face him. "I'm sure you'll do fine..." the Chinchilla replied. "...you seem to have a good head on your shoulders Jasper...you'll make it work, one way or another."
"We know you will," said Janus, from behind them, in that rumbling voice that never seemed to abandon his throat, even when he tried a calm tone like now.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper flinched at the sudden voice behind him, his heart suddenly racing in his chest. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down before smiling. "Thanks, both of you..." He rubbed at his neck, it felt bare with out his bandanna. Oh well, Darren needed it more then him right now. His collar had shifted again, like it always did and he fixed it like some kind of OCD, like once again, he always did. He turned to Darren and nodded his head. "You have a good rest, alright?" And with that, he turned to Janus who was just standing there. He appreciated the more relaxed tone Janus went for... but it really didn't match that voice of his. He smiled and walked over, placing a paw on his shoulder. "Lets get some rest."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You go ahead, if you want. I have to take care of Mother." Janus went to Isabel's study.
Entering, he found her bent on the desk, sound asleep. Gently as he could, he took the woman into his arms. Isabel groaned something, and instinctively her arms went around her son's neck. Janus then carried her to her bedroom, where he laid her down on the bed. After covering her with the blanket, he left the room.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper flinched at the sudden voice behind him, his heart suddenly racing in his chest. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down before smiling. "Thanks, both of you..." He rubbed at his neck, it felt bare with out his bandanna. Oh well, Darren needed it more then him right now. His collar had shifted again, like it always did and he fixed it like some kind of OCD, like once again, he always did. He turned to Darren and nodded his head. "You have a good rest, alright?" And with that, he turned to Janus who was just standing there. He appreciated the more relaxed tone Janus went for... but it really didn't match that voice of his. He smiled and walked over, placing a paw on his shoulder. "Lets get some rest."
The chinchilla rested on the comfortable furniture and covered himself with the bandana, closing his eyes as he attempted to go to sleep. "Thanks again, Jasper. Good night, Janus," Darren called out before Janus left to tuck Isabel into bed. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, exhausted from the day's activities.

----------
ctcmjh wrote:Nemo smiled, "Thanks, Summer. I'll make sure to do my best." He said. He cocked his head a little confused, "Anything odd with Ahab? Well, you know he's always snuck off every now and then. I just thought that was something normal he did." He said, "But he has snuck off a little bit more than normal lately." He said, "Why, is something wrong?" He asked.
Summer shook her head quickly at the Corgi. "No no..." she replied. ...it's too early to tell for certain, she thought to herself as she continued walking with Nemo. "...I was just wondering." The Dalmatian-mix decided to try to change the subject. "Do you mind if I ask why you wanted to be on the Neighborhood Watchdog team all of a sudden?"
Also:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper smiled at the fuzzy thing on the sofa, and walked out of the room. He went back to Janus' room, and climbed into the bed. He laid down, closing his eyes. He didn't sleep, not yet. His mind was still going. The fights, the strange occurrences, the things Janus and his mother's spirit said to him. He knew he was strong, he knew he was brave. He knew he was kind hearted, and gentle, and sweet as well. This neighbor hood was small... but it was filled with ups and downs. Bad and good things were happening, and he'd played his part in them already. He felt like he could do more though. Much more!

"Guardian? I might be... I can try to be." He thought, smiling to himself as his ears stood on end and his tail wagged lightly. He knew what to do with himself now. Something to occupy his time away from Janus. He'd have to ask permission from his dad though, who would hopefully stand behind him on this choice. "Time to go from guard dog, to watch dog. I'm gonna join the neighborhood watch!" He announced. He'd meant to think it however, and had blurted it out loud enough for the whole house to hear. This caused his ears to flatten, and him to whimper in embarrassment, knowing Janus would of heard it.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Czech Wolf entered the room at that moment. "A good idea. if you join the night shift, you'll be proving your valor in front of the inhabitants and to yourself; and you'll still have the day to spend with my other self." Janus laid down, facing the other wolfdog. "Now rest." He wrapped his arms around Jasper and closed his eyes, falling into sleep in an instant.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper's face turned a cherry red, but Janus did point out a good point. He smiled softly as the arm was laid across him, and he snuggled in closer, drifting off to dream land himself, the days events draining from him and taking over his dreams.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

ctcmjh wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex hugged Ras back, looked at Mr. Sherbet and said, "Right Mr. Sher--I guess I should call you dad or something right?"
Mr. Sherbet smiled, "If you'd like to call me Dad, then you can. But you can call me anything that you're comfortable with." He told Alex. Mrs. Sherbet nodded, "You two look like you're tired. You should go get some rest. We'll have to register you as a pet tomorrow morning, Alex." .
"Okay, Mom." he replied, and turned to Ras, "Need help up the stairs?"