Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Gee... I am... I'm really sorry about your loss" Dimitri said with a blank stare and guiltiness, he felt bad, many thoughts came to his head and tried to make him feel better somehow "Well, I know how it feels to loose very close people, well, people have different reactions when they loose someone special and uh... people, uh... ugh..." he let out a long sight at the end of the phrase, "Not many time ago, I lost a very great friend, when I saw her get killed, everything just went slower... It was..." he let another sigh "It was so f... freaking painful and I just sat there and watched..." Dimitri looked down with his eyes shut closed "She DID NOT deserve to die!" he said, trying to not let any tears go "At least we had fun together" Dimitri said, still with his eyes close, but with a smile "Some day, we all will have a painful loss... Maybe that is the way of life and, like they say, God acts in mysterious ways" said Dimitri, a little bit relaxed, opening his eyes, letting a tear go.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex jumped back in surprise when he saw Summer directly behind the door. "Summer! Um, we were just heading back to her house..." he said, and then added, "Her owners adopted me. Well, not officially yet, her dad still has to say yes, but still." At Summer's other comment, he added, "What happened today?"
ctcmjh wrote:Ras turned her head sideways confused and concerned, "What happened today?" She asked confused, "Did something bad happen?!" She asked, gasping in fear.
Summer facepawlmed. "Of course, they weren't there...but..." the Dalmatian mix muttered under her breath. She put a paw on the Lab's shoulder. "Oh, well that's great Alex...I'm glad you found a place." she replied, sincerely. "Parker's in the clinic recovering from some serious injuries he sustained earlier today. He's fine, but there's a serious issue with his family regarding it." She decided to leave out some of the detail, telling them only what they needed to know at the time.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ras looked worried, "Serious injuries? Oh my! Is Parker going to be okay?" She asked, sounding extremely worried for the dog she's met once.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper smiled and nodded as he downed his glass of water, and set the plastic cup aside. He sighed in contempt as the liquid reached his stomach, the color lessening in his face a little. "Yup. I've only lived here for two days now... and already I've had enough adventure to serve a lifetime... or... thats how it feels."
"Yeah," Darren replied as he stopped kicking his legs hanging over the counter. "...it's usually not like this, small town community, not a lot of excitement." the chinchilla added before standing up and stretching. "Well, I keep missing my chance to speak with, Isabelle...it's regarding Parker...oh, have you met him yet?" he asked the wolf dog.
Also:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke smiled "I never thought of it like that before..." he said and leaned over and hugged Dimitri "Thank you for opening my eyes a bit and for listening" he quickly let go "You really are a great friend Dimitri, again thanks" he said
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper walked over to stand next to Darren, leaning against the counter a little, and resting his chin in his paw while his elbow kept his head propped up. He nodded to Darren's question. "Mm. Yeah, but only for a short moment... I haven't seen him recently. I heard something pretty bad happened to him though. I don't have exact details... I hope he's okay, he seemed like a cool guy." Jasper smiled at Darren, and in a moment, snapped his fingers. "I forgot to put my guitar away!"
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Alex jumped back in surprise when he saw Summer directly behind the door. "Summer! Um, we were just heading back to her house..." he said, and then added, "Her owners adopted me. Well, not officially yet, her dad still has to say yes, but still." At Summer's other comment, he added, "What happened today?"
ctcmjh wrote:Ras turned her head sideways confused and concerned, "What happened today?" She asked confused, "Did something bad happen?!" She asked, gasping in fear.
Summer facepawlmed. "Of course, they weren't there...but..." the Dalmatian mix muttered under her breath. She put a paw on the Lab's shoulder. "Oh, well that's great Alex...I'm glad you found a place." she replied, sincerely. "Parker's in the clinic recovering from some serious injuries he sustained earlier today. He's fine, but there's a serious issue with his family regarding it." She decided to leave out some of the detail, telling them only what they needed to know at the time.
"How'd he get hurt?" Alex asked, but then answered his own question. "Autumn did something to him, didn't she." he guessed.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Private Elliot wrote:"How'd he get hurt?" Alex asked, but then answered his own question. "Autumn did something to him, didn't she." he guessed.
Summer looked at the Lab with a bit of surprise. "How did you...?" she started to ask as she took her paw off of Alex's shoulder. Her face became serious yet appearing curious. "...how'd you know about it?"
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex sighed, but not in annoyance, "A few days ago, Parker pretty much told everyone here. I was there..and I told Ras myself." he answered.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

ctcmjh wrote:Ras looked worried, "Serious injuries? Oh my! Is Parker going to be okay?" She asked, sounding extremely worried for the dog she's met once.
Summer shook her head quickly as she'd nearly forgotten Raspberry was there. "Oh...sorry, Ras I didn't hear you, my mind was elsewhere." she thought about how much she felt for Parker... "...no no...uh, he'll be fine Raspberry. He's bandaged up and he'll be okay." the Dalmatian-mix replied reassuringly.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Locke smiled "I never thought of it like that before..." he said and leaned over and hugged Dimitri "Thank you for opening my eyes a bit and for listening" he quickly let go "You really are a great friend Dimitri, again thanks" he said
Dimitri blushed and laughed when he got hugged"You are welcome, Locke" Dimitri said with a smile, feeling satisfied and relaxed. "Well, we better go now, because of the curfew thing and stuff" he said, standing up, offering a paw to Locke to stand up.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

lightwolf21 wrote:Summer shook her head quickly as she'd nearly forgotten Raspberry was there. "Oh...sorry, Ras I didn't hear you, my mind was elsewhere." she thought about how much she felt for Parker... "...no no...uh, he'll be fine Raspberry. He's bandaged up and he'll be okay." the Dalmatian-mix replied reassuringly.
Raspberry's eyes seemed to catch fire, and she looked like she was about to kill someone, "Autumn did that to him?! How dare ANYONE treat someone as close as family like that! How dare ANYONE treat ANYONE like that! Bullies like that deserve to get whatever they did TENFOLD! They deserve no less! NO LESS! It's horrible! It's despicable! It makes me sick! That's it! I'm going to wherever Autumn is, and I'm going to shove my fist into her face so hard she'll go back in time and I'll MAKE her never do that to him!" She said, obviously horribly upset as she took an angry step forward, and tripped in the most pathetic and pitiful way, instantly removing any intimidation that she struck with the two dogs as she flailed cutely, "WAH!" She said as she fell. She rubbed her shoulder where she hit the ground, "O-or maybe I can just let the authorities handle it..." She said, sounding a little upset, and embarrassed, "Um... I-I'm sorry about that... Well, things like that, they really get to me..." She said embarrassed and nervous.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex helped Ras back up and hugged her, "It's okay Ras, I kinda feel the same way, but as long as she got punished for it, I don't think we need to do anything else..." his voice trailed off.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke took Dimitri's paw "Right..." he nodded "I wouldn't want to be out past then" he smiled "My house is right there" he pointed
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri looked where Locke pointed "Oh... that is really far!" he joked. "Well, if you want to talk about things, I am a good listener." he said, smiling. "Also, what a lovely night, huh?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Yeah I know" Locke smiled "I LOVE the rain but I don't like what usually follows" he sighed "I would love to paint the night sky over the beach sometime " he looked up
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"I would like to take photos around this place" Dimitri said, sighing "The weather back home was nothing like this... Good thing that we moved"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Where did you move here from?" Locke asked still looking up "Me and my aunt moved here from Alabama...." he smiled
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Sweet home Alabama! Dimitri though of a song he heard in the radio but quickly snapped out of it "Oh uh... me? Well, this will sound awkward but, I came from Mexico" Dimitri said putting his paw behind his head "But I am glad my family and I moved all the way here."
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Mexico..." Locke smiled "I went there to visit my uncle one time...on 'Cinco de Mayo' I spent so much time sketching I almost missed everything" he laughed "I remember my uncle telling me 'You spend so much time with a pencil and paper you might as well be a drawing yourself' " he giggled
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri laughed "Ah yes... I will remember those festive days" he said, sighing "Maybe that will be a reason to miss back home" he said, thinking out loud. "So, why did you move over here?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Well I was the only pet around where I was" Locke sighed "Mimsy saw how sad I was and heard from one of her friends about Seabreeze Harbor and she told me 'A change of scenery will have you right as rain, and a friend or two might cheer you up too' I was sceptical at first but as soon as we moved I felt alot better" he smiled
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Well, I am glad that you feel much better" Dimitri said smiling. He reached out the little Oreo cookie bag and offered one "A cookie?"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Thanks" Locke smiled and took one "You are one of the kindest people I've ever met..." he blushed lightly "And I'm glad to have you as a friend" he smiled "I..." he began but held himself back "Again, thank you so much"
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"You are welcome" he said, trying to do a full American accent, but, again, sounded more like British "Ugh... not again!" the Husky facepawlmed
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex helped Ras back up and hugged her, "It's okay Ras, I kinda feel the same way, but as long as she got punished for it, I don't think we need to do anything else..." his voice trailed off.
Summer placed a paw on a shoulder of the two of them. "That's right Ras...there's nothing more we can do right now. She's in custody and it's up to the law." She patted them on the shoulders before turning around and starting back toward the street. "Remember, don't be out too much longer. Keep her safe, Alex." the Dalmatian mix said while casually waving them good evening with an arm raised over her head.
Also:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

lightwolf21 wrote:Summer placed a paw on a shoulder of the two of them. "That's right Ras...there's nothing more we can do right now. She's in custody and it's up to the law." She patted them on the shoulders before turning around and starting back toward the street. "Remember, don't be out too much longer. Keep her safe, Alex." the Dalmatian mix said while casually waving them good evening with an arm raised over her head.
Ras was helped up and smiled, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I do hope everything turns out alright for Parker." She said, sounding hopeful.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

"Well, it's good that she was finally caught." Alex said. "I'll keep her safe, Summer. We were actually just heading back anyway." he turned to Ras, "We should get going right now, your house is far away from here..." Alex thought for a moment, "I can even carry you back, since it may be faster." he added quietly.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:"Well, it's good that she was finally caught." Alex said. "I'll keep her safe, Summer. We were actually just heading back anyway." he turned to Ras, "We should get going right now, your house is far away from here..." Alex thought for a moment, "I can even carry you back, since it may be faster." he added quietly.
Ras nodded, "You mean our house." She said, smiling, "I'm sure I can manage on my own, walking there, that is. Thanks for the offer though." She said.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex chuckled a bit, "Right, our House." He glanced at his cellphone for the time again, "Okay, if you want to. It just may be a bit, that's all."
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper walked over to stand next to Darren, leaning against the counter a little, and resting his chin in his paw while his elbow kept his head propped up. He nodded to Darren's question. "Mm. Yeah, but only for a short moment... I haven't seen him recently. I heard something pretty bad happened to him though. I don't have exact details... I hope he's okay, he seemed like a cool guy." Jasper smiled at Darren, and in a moment, snapped his fingers. "I forgot to put my guitar away!"
Darren didn't want to be the bringer of bad news to such a cheerful wolf-dog so he smiled at him as best as he could and changed the subject. "Oh, you play guitar?" the chinchilla asked. "You don't look the type, if you don't mind me saying," he added.
Also:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex chuckled a bit, "Right, our House." He glanced at his cellphone for the time again, "Okay, if you want to. It just may be a bit, that's all."
Ras nodded, "I think I can manage. If I need help, I won't be afraid to tell you." She said, smiling as she stepped out of the door, "Bye Summer, we'll see you tomorrow. But, I want to visit Parker soon, even though I just met him."
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

"Bye Summer!" Alex said, and then added, "Yeah, I also want to see if Parker's okay." he waved goodbye to Summer. "So, shall we get going then, my lady?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:"Bye Summer!" Alex said, and then added, "Yeah, I also want to see if Parker's okay." he waved goodbye to Summer. "So, shall we get going then, my lady?"
Ras nodded and started to walk towards their house, "Okay, sir!" She said, jokingly as she walked with him.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex quickly ran a bit forward so he could walk next to her. He was beginning to feel tired, and hoped they would both get there soon.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

lightwolf21 wrote: Darren didn't want to be the bringer of bad news to such a cheerful wolf-dog so he smiled at him as best as he could and changed the subject. "Oh, you play guitar?" the chinchilla asked. "You don't look the type, if you don't mind me saying," he added.
Jasper laughed softly and shook his head back and fourth slowly. "No not at all, I actually get that quite a bit... and to be honest, I've got more of a feel for a piano. However, it's much harder to take a piano with you." He paused, and placed a finger on his chin in a thoughtful way. "Oh wait, you meant I didn't look much like the musical type? I mean... with my appearance, most people think the only use I'd have with a guitar is hitting someone with it."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Private Elliot wrote:Alex quickly ran a bit forward so he could walk next to her. He was beginning to feel tired, and hoped they would both get there soon.
Ras walked alongside Alex, growing visibly more tired as they progressed, which was only accentuated by the yawn.
-
Mr. Gaines had left the pound a long while ago, leaving Ahab to rest in his cell. Ahab was mentally broken, doubting all the time he's spent with Autumn. He felt helpless like a puppy, which was a side he's only shown to Nemo once, and Autumn once.
-
Nemo finished helping Wendy with the drawings and he was going through them with her, "See, I told you that you could draw." He said smiling warmly at her.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper laughed softly and shook his head back and fourth slowly. "No not at all, I actually get that quite a bit... and to be honest, I've got more of a feel for a piano. However, it's much harder to take a piano with you." He paused, and placed a finger on his chin in a thoughtful way. "Oh wait, you meant I didn't look much like the musical type? I mean... with my appearance, most people think the only use I'd have with a guitar is hitting someone with it."
Darren covered his muzzle with a paw and chuckled slowly shaking his head. "Yeah, what I meant is you don't look like you're the musical type, but I've been known not to judge a book by its cover." The chinchilla stood there. "...sorry to keep you waiting, if you wouldn't mind could you put me somewhere safe for the night...I'd rather sleep on something other than this counter-top." he added as he bent backwards and cricked his spine a little.
Also:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper laughed softly and nodded, holding his paw out for Darren to climb onto. "I need to make a stop by the fireplace first, if you don't mind." He glanced to the kitchens exit, the living area was right across the hall, and his guitar was sitting there on the floor next to the fire place, right where he had left it. He'd dropped it twice today, so he was hoping nothing was too out of tune or broken. "Hm... somewhere safe. I could offer to take you upstairs with me... Janus might have something comfy for you to sleep on. Or... my guitar case is covered with a soft cushion liner, though... I doubt you'd want to be enclosed."
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper laughed softly and nodded, holding his paw out for Darren to climb onto. "I need to make a stop by the fireplace first, if you don't mind." He glanced to the kitchens exit, the living area was right across the hall, and his guitar was sitting there on the floor next to the fire place, right where he had left it. He'd dropped it twice today, so he was hoping nothing was too out of tune or broken. "Hm... somewhere safe. I could offer to take you upstairs with me... Janus might have something comfy for you to sleep on. Or... my guitar case is covered with a soft cushion liner, though... I doubt you'd want to be enclosed."
Darren hopped onto Jasper's paw and held onto his thumb for support. "Yeah...I don't want to inconvenience Janus...he seems less friendly than a lot of the other pets in the neighborhood...I'll be fine anywhere there's carpeting but I'd rather not be put in a guitar case, if that's alright with you," the chinchilla said.
Also: