HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby stopped in front of a large scroll with Japanese symbols written all over it, "Only if you make me angry and deserve my punishment." She said without looking away.

Jack smiled, "Glad to be of service, Miss Rain. Anything to help a lady." He smiled at Bianca and winked.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca giggled a little bit when Jack winked at her.

Winch smiled, "Awesome! That guy's art was so cool! It'll be cool for someone I know to makes stuff like that!" He said.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:
"oooh, wow Al, i'm liking you more already! hehe. you raise a very good point, one i can't help but agree with. though, Ruby has a good point too, i mean, remember the last little.. 're-enactment' we had? one of us got hurt and i don't plan on having that happen again~ and at this rate- Ruby'll do that to us if we aren't careful" *he giggles, emphasising that last little joke so she could hear*
"I think I'm in over my head here, My interest in history pretty much stops at the industrial revolution. Allthough I could probably improve on that armour if it were me making it."

He leaned in to examine the suit.

"History would be pretty different if they had some carbon fiber in the Edo period."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"I think I'm in over my head here, My interest in history pretty much stops at the industrial revolution. Allthough I could probably improve on that armour if it were me making it."

He leaned in to examine the suit.

"History would be pretty different if they had some carbon fiber in the Edo period."[/quote]

"carbon fiber? ehhheh, you've lost me there i must admit..." *he blushes and scratches the back of his head shyly, he turned to ruby without eralising he was still blushing* "and i'll try not to have that happen~ squires honor"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby thought for a second, "Oz, you realize that what you said is almost like saying ,this building would be different if itt was a small bird.' Don't you?" She said as she glanced at a clock hanging on a nearby wall making sure the time had not escaped them.

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, I'm going to add my own twists, of course." Rain smiled. "It's not art if I just copy someone's style completely." She took her book to the register, and paid for it. "Okay, I'm set. Now we really are just waiting for the others."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled as she walked by Crimson, "Just make sure you never do anything to deserve stiches, Red, and you should get away relitivly unscathed. Now let's try to pick up the pace, we have three minutes before we're supposed to meet up with everyone." she said as she walked into a room with a picture of a massive wave.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled as she walked by Crimson, "Just make sure you never do anything to deserve stiches, Red, and you should get away relitivly unscathed. Now let's try to pick up the pace, we have three minutes before we're supposed to meet up with everyone." she said as she walked into a room with a picture of a massive wave.
"no ma'am, errr i mean Ruby. that;s the LAST thing i want, believe me.. ehheh." *he picks up the pace, deciding to take a chance and walking directly beside her, tail wagging some and a blush still on his face. he focuses on the floor ahead of him, giving a quick occasional glance her way when he thinks she won't notice- if she did he could always say he was looking at some art and that she just happened to be in the line of sight*
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby stopped to look at the painting, impressed by it's size and detail. While it was not the real one painted on a wooden block, it was a good copy. "Well, I am impressed. It does work well as a screensaver as well." She said to Al over her sholder. She stood silently for a moment, savoring the quiet that was sure to vanish in a few moments. After which, she turned to everyone in earshot. "Alright, everyone, if we want to eat before it gets dark, then we must leave now. Come on, Red." she said as she turned towards Crimson and began walking towards the lobby.

Ruby had been around dogs for as long as she could remember, and one thing she knew better than anything was how to read them. Their moods, their emotions, their faces, and even their scents. And all signs she read from Crimson were saying the same thing; He liked being with her. He was shy, he stuttered a bit, and sometimes became more introverted than normal. Though, when he spoke with her, his voice was clearer, his posture was a bit taller, and his tail had a tendency to wag a bit. That, coupled with the fact that he was always a shade darker when he was near her, told her that he lked her, or at least, her company. She began to wonder to herself. Does he want to be more than my friend? Or perhaps he is just another Ace. She thought with distain. She had dated dogs before, she even fell in love with Ace. But after hat he had done to her, she destroyed him, the same way he had destroyed her, to the point no one even remembered his real name. The only dog she had ever trusted after that day was Jack, and only becaue she had known him his entire life. She wondered if she could trust Crimson. He was nice and cute and sweet, but so was Ace when she first me him. I know that most dogs are good,but the ones like Ace are real Sons of-"Ruby! There you are!" Jack said, interupting her thoughts.

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain turned at the sound of Jack's voice. "Oh, hello, everyone!" She greeted. "Did you have fun?"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby stopped to look at the painting, impressed by it's size and detail. While it was not the real one painted on a wooden block, it was a good copy. "Well, I am impressed. It does work well as a screensaver as well." She said to Al over her sholder. She stood silently for a moment, savoring the quiet that was sure to vanish in a few moments. After which, she turned to everyone in earshot. "Alright, everyone, if we want to eat before it gets dark, then we must leave now. Come on, Red." she said as she turned towards Crimson and began walking towards the lobby.

Ruby had been around dogs for as long as she could remember, and one thing she knew better than anything was how to read them. Their moods, their emotions, their faces, and even their scents. And all signs she read from Crimson were saying the same thing; He liked being with her. He was shy, he stuttered a bit, and sometimes became more introverted than normal. Though, when he spoke with her, his voice was clearer, his posture was a bit taller, and his tail had a tendency to wag a bit. That, coupled with the fact that he was always a shade darker when he was near her, told her that he lked her, or at least, her company. She began to wonder to herself. Does he want to be more than my friend? Or perhaps he is just another Ace. She thought with distain. She had dated dogs before, she even fell in love with Ace. But after hat he had done to her, she destroyed him, the same way he had destroyed her, to the point no one even remembered his real name. The only dog she had ever trusted after that day was Jack, and only becaue she had known him his entire life. She wondered if she could trust Crimson. He was nice and cute and sweet, but so was Ace when she first me him. I know that most dogs are good,but the ones like Ace are real Sons of-"Ruby! There you are!" Jack said, interupting her thoughts.

*Crimson was lost in though, thinking to himself when he gave his quiet reply* "oh- right, hehe, coming" *he then started walking with ruby, alongside her, ears folded back, eyes fixated on his feet and the floor before them, returning again to his thoughts*

wow.. she really is such a sweet soul.. i barely know her and yet, i feel like i want to know more- all that there is to know about her infact... am i- falling for her? that definately wouldnt be so bad.. but knowing my luck, she'll just laugh at me and reject me like countless others have.. so many prejudiced others.. honestly, why cant a dog like a cat?..

*he sighed softly and suddenly his train of thought was broken as he accidentally bumped into Jack, resulting in crimson falling onto his rump and letting out a surprised squeak as he snapped out of his train of thought* "oh my.. wha??" *he looked up, extremely embarrassed* "i- i am terribly sorry about that. i was lost in thought.." *he said, looking up at jack blushing bright at how clumsy and careless he had just been*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled at the others as they approached, "H-hello, everyone." She said, cheerfully.
-
Winch looked to everyone. He smiled at Ruby, "Hey Ruby! Guess what? I didn't break anything!" He joked with her.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby regained her composure. And helped Crimson back to his feet. "Watch yourself, Red. If you keep hurting yourself, we'll need to hire a vet to follow you around." She chuckled ash she brushed his sholders off. She turned towards Winch, "Good boy, you've proven there are some ways to curb your overly energetic tendencies." She said with a smile.

"Perhaps you could remember some of those tactics for the sake of your sister. Perhaps by limiting your panic inducing acts to once a week instead of once an hour." Jack laughed.

"Yes, speaking of whom, you two certainly took your time getting back to us. Did Jack decide to carry you off to Chairo for a tour and a candle-light dinner?" She asked Bianca with a sly grin.

"Oh, leave her be, Ruby" Jack said as he stepped beside Bianca and smiled at her, "and, for your information, it was a walk in the park and lunch."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca blushed heavily as Ruby questioned her, which was very apparent through her white fur, "I um, w-well..." She stuttered as she looked around. When Jack replied, she nodded, "Y-yes, a-a-a-a w-w-walk in the park, a-a-and lunch." She said, still stuttering and blushing.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

It took Rain a while to follow this full conversation. Okay, so, Jack and Bianca had been on a date, apparently. So, they were dating. But, Bianca had a sister? No, WINCH had a sister.... right? Finally it snapped together. "You two are siblings?" she asked, pointing to Winch and Bianca. "Before I'm put out of the loop like that again, any other relationships I should know of?"
Last edited by Pecan on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack turned to Bianca and took her hand, "Pay her no heed." He said as he tapped her chin and smiled, "She just likes to egg people on. Just smile and shrug, it's what works for me." He laughed.

"Why, Jackson, you hurt me. I merely state my opinion. If someone is embarressed or angered by my words, it is their problem, not mine"

"Whatever you say, Sister Dear"

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby regained her composure. And helped Crimson back to his feet. "Watch yourself, Red. If you keep hurting yourself, we'll need to hire a vet to follow you around." She chuckled ash she brushed his sholders off. She turned towards Winch, "Good boy, you've proven there are some ways to curb your overly energetic tendencies." She said with a smile.

"Perhaps you could remember some of those tactics for the sake of your sister. Perhaps by limiting your panic inducing acts to once a week instead of once an hour." Jack laughed.

"Yes, speaking of whom, you two certainly took your time getting back to us. Did Jack decide to carry you off to Chairo for a tour and a candle-light dinner?" She asked Bianca with a sly grin.

"Oh, leave her be, Ruby" Jack said as he stepped beside Bianca and smiled at her, "and, for your information, it was a walk in the park and lunch."
*crimson blushed even more than anyone could think possible, he opened his mouth to speak but words failed him, instead all that was heard was a shy squeak and some stuttery laughter*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:It took Rain a while to follow this full conversation. Okay, so, Jack and Bianca had been on a date, apparently. So, they were dating. But, Bianca had a sister? No, WINCH had a sister.... right? Finally it snapped together. "You two are siblings?" she asked, pointing to Winch and Bianca. "Before I'm put out of the loop like that again, any other relationships I should know of?"
Winch nodded, "Yeah, my dad just adopted Bainca recently!" He told Rain. Bianca was a bit too preoccupied with blushing.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby laughed and put her arm around Bianca, "Oh, calm down, Blue Eyes, I'm just teasing you." She said pulling her away from Jack and the others. When they were standing next to a display a few feet away from the others, Ruby leaned down a bit, "You know I don't mean anything by that, don't you?" She said softly "I'm really just messing with Jack. You just seem to blush at the drop of a hat. I guess I never figured the one who finally caught Jack would be so rediculously sweet." She looked at Bianca with a smile.

Jack was a bit suprised when Ruby absconded with Bianca. He would have protested if he did not know Ruby would never do anything her. He walked to Crimson, "Are you alright? I'm sorry I ran into you earlier." He said with an embarassed chuckle.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby laughed and put her arm around Bianca, "Oh, calm down, Blue Eyes, I'm just teasing you." She said pulling her away from Jack and the others. When they were standing next to a display a few feet away from the others, Ruby leaned down a bit, "You know I don't mean anything by that, don't you?" She said softly "I'm really just messing with Jack. You just seem to blush at the drop of a hat. I guess I never figured the one who finally caught Jack would be so rediculously sweet." She looked at Bianca with a smile.

Jack was a bit suprised when Ruby absconded with Bianca. He would have protested if he did not know Ruby would never do anything her. He walked to Crimson, "Are you alright? I'm sorry I ran into you earlier." He said with an embarassed chuckle.
"huh? wh-wha??" *he snaps out of his slightly dazed state, he was still lost in his thoughts about ruby and the endless possibilites as to how he could completely blow it, completely embarass himself, and end up hiding in his house for the rest of eternity due to humiliation* "n-no, that was.. totally my bad.. sorry, i was.. lost.. in my train of Rub- I MEAN THOUGHTS.. train of thoughts..." *he blushed bright at his almost slip of the tongue and offered his paw to jack for shaking, as a sign of accepting his apology, but also to extend his own and hoped that Jack hadn't noticed that he almost said Ruby*
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:"n-no, that was.. totally my bad.. sorry, i was.. lost.. in my train of Rub- I MEAN THOUGHTS.. train of thoughts..."
Ozzy stifled a snigger as Crimson turned his namesake colour. He sidled up to him and jack and whispered by his shoulder;

"Relax red.You look like you're gonna faint. I'm sure Ruby likes you just as you are, if you get my dirft."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:"n-no, that was.. totally my bad.. sorry, i was.. lost.. in my train of Rub- I MEAN THOUGHTS.. train of thoughts..."
Ozzy stifled a snigger as Crimson turned his namesake colour. He sidled up to him and jack and whispered by his shoulder;

"Relax red.You look like you're gonna faint. I'm sure Ruby likes you just as you are, if you get my dirft."

"i er... ehhheh.... ehehhehehehehehe...... do you really think so?" *his blush grows ever brighter and his legs get noticeably shakier* "oh boy... i- i needta' sit down..." *he wanders over to one of the gallery benches and plops down on it with an almost thud, his paws shaking, his ears folded back, he decides to hug his tail and tries not to draw attention to himself*
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack was a bit suprised by Crimson's reaction to Ozzy. He turned towards Ozzy, "He seems... conflicted. I'll speak with him." He said in a low voice. He walked over to the bench Crimson sat on, placed his elbows on his knees, and looked at a paining on the wall as he spoke. "You know, I'm glad to see Ruby smiling again. After what happened, I was starting to think the only smile I would see was the one she makes when she as about to do something evil. I'm glad she was able to make friends here, especially ones who are honest and kind. I just hope that they are patient enough to see who she really is beneath her dark outer shell." He turned and looked at Crimson with a smile.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack was a bit suprised by Crimson's reaction to Ozzy. He turned towards Ozzy, "He seems... conflicted. I'll speak with him." He said in a low voice. He walked over to the bench Crimson sat on, placed his elbows on his knees, and looked at a paining on the wall as he spoke. "You know, I'm glad to see Ruby smiling again. After what happened, I was starting to think the only smile I would see was the one she makes when she as about to do something evil. I'm glad she was able to make friends here, especially ones who are honest and kind. I just hope that they are patient enough to see who she really is beneath her dark outer shell." He turned and looked at Crimson with a smile.

"Sh-she seems r-really great... I- I really wish I could get to know her better.. to see even a glimpse of what's underneath would be something to treasure.."
*at this point, his blush had cleared almost completely, his voice was a little shaky still, but it was obvious he meant every word*

"I.. I just have no idea of how to go about that... every other time I've tried to know someone for who they really are.. I've been really hurt.. I have to admit, I don't want that to happen again... but also.. I don't want it happening to her... what if.. I get to know her more.. we find connections between each other and eventually it's like we're the same person almost.. and I then go and do something to ruin that?... I don't wish that upon anyone.. no body should suffer through those kinds of hardships.."

*he buried his face in his paws, elbows resting on his knees* "I'm sorry.. here i am, rambling on with all this depressing kinda stuff.." *his voice trails off and he goes silent, save for his slow, rhythmic breathing*
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack glanced over at Ruby, who was still talking with Bianca. If I tell him what happened to her, she will likely kill me, and worse, she may never trust him. he thought. But when he looked at Crimson, he felt he had to tell him something at least. "Crimson, I have two questions for you. If you had the chance to betray someone, would you? If you had a chance to harm someone who did nothing to you and would not fight back, would you?" He said slowly, attempting to hide his emotions.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby laughed and put her arm around Bianca, "Oh, calm down, Blue Eyes, I'm just teasing you." She said pulling her away from Jack and the others. When they were standing next to a display a few feet away from the others, Ruby leaned down a bit, "You know I don't mean anything by that, don't you?" She said softly "I'm really just messing with Jack. You just seem to blush at the drop of a hat. I guess I never figured the one who finally caught Jack would be so ridiculously sweet." She looked at Bianca with a smile.
Bianca followed Ruby, smiling, but still very tense as they walked. Bianca nodded, "Y-yes, I-I know that." She said, smiling. As Ruby mentioned how Bianca blushed at the drop of a hat, she blushed a bit. And when she mentioned how Bianca caught Jack, she blushed intensely, "C-c-c-caught J-Jack? U-um, w-what do y-you mean?" She asked, quietly, extremely embarrassed, looking to the ground below her. But oddly, she had a very shy smile on her face that showed that she was also very happy as well.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al meandered amongst the group, overhearing snippets of conversation and picking up hints of romance in the air, feeling rather lost. Winch seemed more restrained than usual in his passion for destruction in Rain's presence, Crimson seemed quite taken with Ruby, though he didn't seem to be getting much of a reaction and Jack and bianca had already gotten as far as a first date.
He walked up to Ozzy and said quietly,
"It seems like we're the only ones around here to have escaped cupid's dart. Who'd have thought a trip to the museum could have much in the way of exitement?"
Last edited by Adzo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled, "I mean what I say. Jack is one of a nearly extinct breed: a good looking gentleman. You are not the first girl he has met, not by a long shot, and almost all of them have taken a shot at him. But you? You are the only one that he has noticed, much less pursued. He might not have noticed, you might not have noticed. But I saw how he treated you compared to everyone else he has met, the extra attention he has shown you, the quick little glances. I could tell that the two of you would be together sooner or later. Though it seems that 'sooner' is the case." She said with a wink.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled, "I mean what I say. Jack is one of a nearly extinct breed: a good looking gentleman. You are not the first girl he has met, not by a long shot, and almost all of them have taken a shot at him. But you? You are the only one that he has noticed, much less pursued. He might not have noticed, you might not have noticed. But I saw how he treated you compared to everyone else he has met, the extra attention he has shown you, the quick little glances. I could tell that the two of you would be together sooner or later. Though it seems that 'sooner' is the case." She said with a wink.
Bianca blushed deeply and looked at the ground, smiling. As Ruby told her this, she couldn't help but feel a flattered that he chose her over everyone else he's met, "Y-yes, I-I did notice some of his glances, b-but I didn't think a-anything of it." She said. She looked up to Ruby and smiled, "B-but you are right. S-sooner i-is the case." She said, smiling and glancing over at Jack.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack glanced over at Ruby, who was still talking with Bianca. If I tell him what happened to her, she will likely kill me, and worse, she may never trust him. he thought. But when he looked at Crimson, he felt he had to tell him something at least. "Crimson, I have two questions for you. If you had the chance to betray someone, would you? If you had a chance to harm someone who did nothing to you and would not fight back, would you?" He said slowly, attempting to hide his emotions.
"what? n-no.. never.. that's just a terrible thing... i don't know why anybody would even think about doing such horrid things..." *he looked up at jack, a little puzzled by the questions* "i know all too well what both of those situations feel like.. it's quite unpleasant let me tell you.. i would never wish those things upon anyone, let alone commit the acts.."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, everybody's here, right?" Rain suddenly questioned. "Shouldn't we get going, then? We don't want to be told off for loitering!" She looked at Bianca and Jack. "Jack, would you mind if I... borrowed Bianca for a bit? I'd like to speak with her in private." She smiled. "It... it won't take long."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled, "Well then, I won't keep you from your prize any longer." She said as she patted Bianca on the back with a smile as she began walking back towards the group.

Jack grinned at Crimson, stood up, and stretched, "Then I can think of nothing that could ever make her hate you, and as long as you have that, then you have a very good chance." He said softly. When Rain came up to him, he nodded, "I don't mind as long as she doesn't. Ruby seems to be done speaking with her anyway." He chuckled as he nodded towards Ruby and Bianca.

"Yeah, I'm done. So when are we going to go? I'm feeling ravenous."

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:
Jack grinned at Crimson, stood up, and stretched, "Then I can think of nothing that could ever make her hate you, and as long as you have that, then you have a very good chance." He said softly. When Rain came up to him, he nodded, "I don't mind as long as she doesn't. Ruby seems to be done speaking with her anyway." He chuckled as he nodded towards Ruby and Bianca.

"wow.. yo-... ehheh, wow... you really think so? REALLY?"
*there was an obvious blush lighting up his face through his fur again*
*his tail started wagging* "do you think.. that uhhh.. maybe you could give me some pointers?.." *his blush grew noticeably brighter* "i'm not exactly successful at this kinda thing..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack turned and smiled, "She talks to you, doesn't she? Keep that up. Just be yourself; because if you try to win someone by acting like someone else, then they don't fall for you, they fall for whomever you are pretending to be." He said in a low voice.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack turned and smiled, "She talks to you, doesn't she? Keep that up. Just be yourself; because if you try to win someone by acting like someone else, then they don't fall for you, they fall for whomever you are pretending to be." He said in a low voice.
"yeah, you're right." *he looked up and smiled at jack, his tail was wagging again and all signs of his blush were almost completely gone* "umm. hey jack? thank you." *he smiled wide and held his right paw out to jack for a shake*
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain moved over to Bianca. "Bianca? May I have a word? Um... alone, preferably." she asked.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:Rain moved over to Bianca. "Bianca? May I have a word? Um... alone, preferably." she asked.
Bianca jumped slightly as Rain asked to talk to Bianca, "Oh, um, y-yes, of course. F-follow me?" She said, slightly unsure of herself as she led Rain out of the giftshop and a bit away from the others so they couldn't see the two of them.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

As soon as she was sure no one could here them, she asked, "Okay, what do you know about Winch?" Smiling, she snuck a peek at said hob. "Besides the obvious. I mean, you live with him, so is there anything I could use to get him to like me a lot?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:As soon as she was sure no one could here them, she asked, "Okay, what do you know about Winch?" Smiling, she snuck a peek at said hob. "Besides the obvious. I mean, you live with him, so is there anything I could use to get him to like me a lot?"
Bianca smiled thought for a moment, "A-anything y-you could use to get him to like you a long?" She repeated, thinking. After a moment, she looked back to Rain, "W-well, Winch loves to have fun m-more than anything, s-so just h-having fun with him might get him to like you a lot. M-maybe a theme park? A-actually, th-there's a county fair not that far from here. There's rides, and games, and exhibits, and all sorts of fun things." She suggested. She went to the fair as a kitten once, and loved it. She looked it up online, and found out that the fair had only gotten larger and more awesome since then.
-
Winch watched Bianca and Rain head away and he looked at Crimson and Jack shake hands. The impatient little ferret ran up to Jack, "Hey Jack! You're a lady's man, can you help me with something?" He asked.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack took Crimson's hand and placed his other hand on his sholder, "I'm glad I could help, my friend." He said with a smile. When Winch hopped up to him, he chuckled, "I am no expert on matters of the heart, I simply know how a lady should be treated."

Ruby walked over to Ozzy and Al, "Well, you two seem bored. Tel me, Al, what is the name of this restaraunt we're going to again? I'm starved."