HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

ArgentFlame wrote: "Hello," she said cheerfully, "Who is this?"

Rav perks up his ears as the wall starts talking to him, then a silly grin spreads out across his long muzzle..
We are the knights who say Ni! I am sir Rav the ravishing! with my mighty band of music mischief makers!! We come in search of the magical white stag, named Venison! if we catch him a wish shall be granted!

Rav winks to the group following him.
An whoo might you bees?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk spun around gracefully, before speaking at the intercom. "I am Milk, the pretty but mysterious milk-white princess who came from a distant land! I tagged along this dashing sir in hopes of seeing this fabled wish-granting dear!" Done with her own part, she then proceed to wink at the rest of the group.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"I'm Cookie." She said, smirking at Milk and Rav's introductions of themselves.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:Milk spun around gracefully, before speaking at the intercom. "I am Milk, the pretty but mysterious milk-white princess who came from a distant land! I tagged along this dashing sir in hopes of seeing this fabled wish-granting dear!"

Rav spins an looks at milk, with his jaw dropping in shock an awe..
WHAT!, you never told me your were a Princess, your worship we are all unworthy of being in your graces..
Dropping down onto a one knee bow..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"I'm Cookie." She said, smirking at Milk and Rav's introductions of themselves.
Milk frowned at Cookie. "Oh come on! You can do better that, Cookie!"
Keeshah wrote:Rav spins an looks at milk, with his jaw dropping in shock an awe..
WHAT!, you never told me your were a Princess, your worship we are all unworthy of being in your graces..
Dropping down onto a one knee bow..
Milk spun around again before kneeling in front of Rav. "Oh! Do not lower yourself, sir Rav!" She said as she held Rav's hand. "For all of you are my precious companion, that shall not change no matter of my status!"

"... And so! Will princess Milk's revelation affect her relationship with her band of mischief makers? Will they find the legendary wish-granting deer? Stay tuned for the next episode! Same time! Same channel!" Milk stood up and smiled at the intercom. "So there! How's that?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote: Milk spun around again before kneeling in front of Rav. "Oh! Do not lower yourself, sir Rav!" She said as she held Rav's hand. "For all of you are my precious companion, that shall not change no matter of my status!"

Rav gets into an hunched back position..
Oh.. Oh.. yes.. we.. wee are your ... your Precious!
Wagging his tail like a fan out behind him.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid watched from his tree: it seemed the group was going to the house which the bird had lead them to. He slid down the back of the tree and scurried behind a nearby fence to watch from a closer vantage. The bird of redness hadn't moved since it had landed on the house, and Sid hadn't gotten any less interested in tasting it, nor had he gotten any less crazy (that's kind of his thing). He was still plotting how he'd get over to the bird, trying to figure out how to sneak past the group of pets standing in front of the house....

He had it!
He began to move away from the group, down the street to a safe crossing distance, careful not to be spotted by the group as they went into theatrical antics. He quickly crossed the street from a distance, hopping up onto the back-fence and scurrying down it, flanking them from their least guarded angle...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory looked up at Blood, and replied, "Oh, Beefcake is this wolf-looking dog who hangs around the neighborhood. I don't know his real name, no one ever told me." Tory then began to watch Milk and Rav introduce themselves in a very odd manner. He flew up on the roof, to get a better view, not noticing the cat who seemed to be gunning for him. "Tell him that I'm here, Rav! And give me a cool introduction!"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:"Tell him that I'm here, Rav! And give me a cool introduction!"

Rav looks up at the fluttering red bird..
something like the Earl of inverse spice balls?
Rav suggests..
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Sounds good!" Tory called, nodding repeatedly.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood just gave a slight nod to Tory’s response, then looked down the street before speaking over to the group. “Let them know I’m here too Rav.” He said not even looking towards them, just barely catching a glimpse of a cat hopping over a fence some distance away. Though it bugged him, they were going to be inside in a moment, whatever this cat was up to would really involve them in that case. He walked over to the door to join the others.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venision facepawed. "Hello, Rav. And, apparently, someone Rav gets along well with," he said through the intercom. "And Cinnamon, and... dog from this morning, whomever your name is." Venison turned to Del. "At least one friend, it seems. Shall I open the door?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Venision facepawed. "Hello, Rav. And, apparently, someone Rav gets along well with," he said through the intercom.
Hey now!! i getz along well with everyone..
Rav barks indignantly!
Buckdida wrote:"And Cinnamon, and... dog from this morning, whomever your name is." Venison turned to Del. "At least one friend, it seems. Shall I open the door?"

Thy stranger is the Blood prince of transvolvania!
he seeks the wisdom of the deer.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"And we also seek sanctuary from this cursed, burning land!" Milk giggled as she followed up with Rav. "But really, this heat is killing me... Almost literally!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was now stealthily scaling the back wall of the house, out of sight from everyone. His goal was almost in his grasp, and he would soon learn the taste of a red bird...

He inched forward, sneaking slowly and silently up on the bird, who was distracted some interaction with the pets below. Sid didn't care what it was about though: probably some dumb conversation about being dumb and mean and preventing cool-cats like Sid from tasting red birds. NO MATTER! Sid was at his target, and without another thought, he pounced, grabbing the bird before it could even see him. "HA!!" he shouted in a dramatic tone of triumph, "You may have alluded me this far, Red Bird, but no longer! Now I shall unravel the mystery of what you taste like!" And with that, he opened his mouth, bringing the bird to it.

(( Head's up: he's gonna drop the bird and fall off the roof in the next post. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del laughed at Rav's overblown acting. She nodded at Venison "Yeah, let them in."

(blegh, couldn't think of anything)
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ArgentFlame wrote:Del laughed at Rav's overblown acting. She nodded at Venison "Yeah, let them in."

Rav pants an gasps heavily..
You had better hurry an let us in, before we look like a box of crayons left out in the sun... an we all melt into one big blob...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Um... Something loud just happened on the roof. Sid was yelling. You can notice him now, I just wanted him to get in to do that... ))
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Uh..." Milk rubbed her eyes as she looked at the source of the yelling. "Is the heat getting to me, or did a cat suddenly appeared on the roof... And yelled about... Red bird and taste?" Milk stood there for a moment, before finally realizing what's going on. "Oh no!" She gasped.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie was about to complain about the heat as well, before she heard Sid's triumphant call. She hurried to where she was able to see him and pointed at him angrily, "Let the bird go, or I'll come up there and make you let him go!" She threatened him with full confidence, claws bared.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison reached up to open the door, greeted to two unknown pets seemingly agitated by something.
ctcmjh wrote:Cookie was about to complain about the heat as well, before she heard Sid's triumphant call. She hurried to where she was able to see him and pointed at him angrily, "Let the bird go, or I'll come up there and make you let him go!" She threatened him with full confidence, claws bared.
"Fighting over untamed food?" Venison asked with an annoyed voice. "Please, I'm sure you're above that." Venison stepped out from under the door's awning to get a look at who the new cat was yelling at. "If you're hungry, I'm sure you can eat at home and let this cat have...the food that I happen to know!" Venison started scrambling up a nearby rain-gutter pipe. "That bird happens to be a friend, cat!" Venison yelled up angrly, ready to draw the Balishock if needed. "I'd greatly appreciate it if you unhanded him!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav plunges into the coolness of the house as the door is opened..
Ah sweet coolness, ahhh i can breath again..
Rav exclaims as he sprawls out on the floor, only to get trampled by Venison as he dashes out the door..
Errrh URfs Ugh.. little respect for the melting here!
he calls after venison as he lays in the floor panting hard an fast...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Could have seen that coming...” Blood muttered as he looked up, noticing Sid had finally caught what he was after, much to the aggravation of Cookie and Venison. He watched the two other pets threaten the cat, who now was directly above him and dangerously close to the roof’s edge.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Brawler's taking too long, and everyone's waiting, so I'm going to assume I know what Tory will do. Sorry for letting so many characters congregate in one place and then making it all about Sid. ))

Sid cackled maniacally, taking the captive bird and raising it to his mouth, "Foolish pets! You're too late! You wish to stop me but it is already over: I have the bird and there is nothing you can do about it! Tonight, I taste red!!!" And with that, Sid promptly gave the bird a deep, massive lick, ruffling his feathers from his back to the top of his head. Sid nommed the flavor for a second, contemplating the taste, "Hmm... Interesting... So that's what red things taste like... Don't really see what the hype is over though, I much prefer Cheetos..." He loosened his grip on the bird, letting it rest in the palm of his hand, "Such a pretty red bird though! Even if I thought you tasted good, I probably couldn't bring myself to actually eat you. It's funny because-*crack*-AHHHH-" Sid spewed a strange set of vulgar words, plummeting from the roof when the loose shingle he'd been standing on gave way.
WHAM.
"Ow... Now that was quite a fall... Lucky this nice doggie was here to break it for me!" he gave Blood, who he'd fallen on top of, a pat on the head, "Such a good doggie! Yes!" With that, Sid got up and dusted himself off, making it obvious that he smelled like catnip with a hint of garbage, "Don't see what the fuss was over though... Not like being tasted ever hurt anyone..."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was just about to step inside when he heard the cracking of the roof shingle. By the time he’d looked back up, all he saw was Sid falling mid-air.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:WHAM.”Ow... Now that was quite a fall... Lucky this nice doggie was here to break it for me!” he gave Blood, who he'd fallen on top of, a pat on the head, "Such a good doggie! Yes!" With that, Sid got up and dusted himself off, making it obvious that he smelled like catnip with a hint of garbage, "Don't see what the fuss was over though... Not like being tasted ever hurt anyone..."
“OOF!” The coydog ended up being knocked flat onto the porch with Sid sitting on his back, which was making it quite difficult to breath, and the pat on the head he felt was only insult to injury. Once he got off, Blood pulled himself back to his feet and panted as he restrained himself from acting on the first aggressive intentions that entered his mind. Not too difficult to see he was holding back a fair amount of anger. “Yeah, but landing on them from a rooftop WILL however. You’re lucky that was an accident you catnipped idiot!”
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison was about halfway up the pipe when the strange cat released Tory and slipped on a loose roof shingle, falling down past him and splattering on the strange dog from earlier in the morning. Venison shook his head and kept climbing up the pipe to check on Tory, who had probably fallen on the roof.

"You realize, cat, while I fancy a swear every now and again when the situation warrants it, so many in such a steam is... well... unpleasant to the ear, shall we say. But you're both okay, right?" Venison asked to the two on the ground as he climbed up at a more leisurely pace.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav lay flat out on his back on the cold stone tiles of the floor, letting them draw the excess heat from his body. perking his ears forward...
Venison was yelling about something, which was usual, all seemed normal in the world.

Then there was a "thump!", looking from his laying prone position, he couldn't see what happened, but he did hear Blood angry voice.
I better put a stop to this before the fur starts flyingRav mutters..

Rav rolls up onto his paws, an scampers out the door.
Alright now just what...?
Rav grabs his nose...
Holy @$$#&, that cat REEKS
Fanning his hand paw in a futile attempt to blow away the smell..
You had better wash that one off in a mud-puddle or something this time, before you eat it.
Rav suggests..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk nodded along with Blood's words. "Yeah! Yeah! Besides I THOUGHT you were going to eat him! That's going to hurt poor Tory, for sure!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Aquablast wrote:Milk nodded along with Blood's words. "Yeah! Yeah! Besides I THOUGHT you were going to eat him! That's going to hurt poor Tory, for sure!"
Sid scoffed a bit at the thought, "No way man! I like Cheetos, and Cheetos is orange, and that bird is red, not orange! Besides," Sid added, breaking the fourth wall, "I was never gonna eat him: that would push the PG rating too much, that was all just a clever writing trick to make the reader think something bad was gonna happen, when it was really just something harmless. Also," he turned to Rav and Blood, "I do not 'reek', I am just enjoying the awesome hypnotic effects of the wonderful herb that is catnip while it lasts. It should wear off right about-" Sid blinked, he looked around, then blinked again. "Oh." He looked over at the dog he'd fallen on, "You're ok right? You look ok. I'm gonna assume you are." He looked over at the white cat dog, "And no, I'm not a violent nipper, just crazy, I prefer Cheetos over birds anyway. I'm Sid by the way." he gave a broad Cheshire grin, his sunglasses gleaming in the sunlight.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie looked at Sid with a bemused look on her face, "Oookaaay." She said, drawing out the word as if she were creeped out. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of catnip. Catnip smelled good, but a cat who just used catnip always smelled foul to her.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"They say only sane people call themselves crazy, but this case? ... Not even doctor Milk knows!" Milk frowned and let out a sigh. "Anyway, I am Milk. I am going to check on poor Tory and get inside the house before I really melt into a pool of milk."

Milk took a few steps back from the house before yelling upward. "Venison? You are Venison, right? Is Tory alright?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid imagined Milk melting into a nice pool of milk in a saucer. He thought about how nice it might be to lap it all up until he was full. Mmmm... He looked at her, licking his lips...

(( I expect Tory is ok, though probably disheveled: Sid just grabbed him and licked him, then dropped him when he fell off the roof. ))
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid imagined Milk melting into a nice pool of milk in a saucer. He thought about how nice it might be to lap it all up until he was full. Mmmm... He looked at her, licking his lips...

Rav to his surprise, felt his hackles raise up over his shoulders, as the mangy cat eyes Milk in an unsavory fashion. As he comes up behind milk.
You had better clean up those thoughts... along with the rest of you.. cat.
Rav barks short an sweet.

Rav then lightens up a bit..
One does not act in such fashion twords a Princess!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood eyed Sid, his annoyance still not entirely gone. He had already made a bad first impression, but even without that, this cat just looked like trouble. The coydog straightened himself up and angled his head around to realign his joints, resulting a few small popping sounds, having taken the fall directly on top of his shoulders and back. Rav seemed to act protectively after seeing the way Sid looked at Milk, his thoughts easily seen through the way he licked his lips. Blood walked over to Rav and Milk, intentionally getting between them and Sid. “So Sid, I saw you hop out of that garbage can a ways back before you started stalking us for that bird. Guess that explains the smell on you.” He looked over the cat again; taking note of what he was wearing. “The shades I get, but are you trying to hide something? Little hot out to be wearing a jacket don't you think?”
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

(Sorry guys, last post)

Tory literally lost all consciousness at feeling a paw be wrapped around his small torso. While he was unaware of the occurrences that followed, when he awoke a few seconds later, he could feel saliva on his feathers. Freaking out, he flew off, not sure of how to handle the resurgence of his fear.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

'Why... is that crazy cat talking about writing strategies...? I'd say he's a bit more out of it than I am...', Venison thought to himself. He continued shuffling up the rain pipe, making it clatter as he went.
Aquablast wrote:"Venison? You are Venison, right? Is Tory alright?"
"Yes, yes, my name, indeed, is Venison. And I suspect that Cinnamon is-" He saw red dart out the corner of his eye, "-perfectly fine- CINNAMON! Where are...*sigh* not again..." Venison slid back down the rain pipe. "Hopefully, he'll be back. Perhaps after this odd cat leaves our company, but I think he will be back. I never did learn why that skittish little bird was out here..." Venison said, rambling to himself under his breath. "Yes, well, right, yeah. Is, this... uh, everyone for the water fight...? Or, like so many times, have we randomly found something else to entertain our day with?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Yes, well, right, yeah. Is, this... uh, everyone for the water fight...? Or, like so many times, have we randomly found something else to entertain our day with?"

Rav pipes up..
Both i think..
From behind both Milk an Blood now..
Thy Blood prince doth haf questions most dire to ask of thee magical deer.
then doth can engage in combat with water most wet..

Rav then flattens down his ears...
But.. this can we do in yonder cave so cool?
Rav slurs..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Um... to keep people in, everyone mind waiting for Milk and Cookie after me? ))
Keeshah wrote:Rav to his surprise, felt his hackles raise up over his shoulders, as the mangy cat eyes Milk in an unsavory fashion. As he comes up behind milk.
You had better clean up those thoughts... along with the rest of you.. cat. Rav barks short an sweet.
Sid looked at Rav, somewhat confused, "Thoughts? Clean up? But I was just thinking of how tasty Milk is..." he was stopped before he could say anything else by...
D-Singer wrote:Blood walked over to Rav and Milk, intentionally getting between them and Sid. “So Sid, I saw you hop out of that garbage can a ways back before you started stalking us for that bird. Guess that explains the smell on you.” He looked over the cat again; taking note of what he was wearing. “The shades I get, but are you trying to hide something? Little hot out to be wearing a jacket don't you think?”
Sid put his hands on his hips indignantly, "Hey! I'll have you know that that's top-grade catnip you're smelling, and I was only sleeping in that garbage can, and only because someone put me in there while I was asleep. It was a joke, get it? And I like my jacket, it's got pockets! Don't you wish you had pockets, I mean, check this out!" he shoved his hadns deep in his pockets and flapped the jacket about on him, showing off it's pocket-depth, "Yeah, bet you wish you could have this kinda storage-capacity with this kinda style!"
Buckdida wrote:"Yes, yes, my name, indeed, is Venison. And I suspect that Cinnamon is-" He saw red dart out the corner of his eye, "-perfectly fine- CINNAMON! Where are...*sigh* not again..." Venison slid back down the rain pipe. "Hopefully, he'll be back. Perhaps after this odd cat leaves our company, but I think he will be back. I never did learn why that skittish little bird was out here..."
"'Cinnamon'?" Sid said, slightly confused, "That's interesting... it's exactly what I was thinking!" he turned to "Venison" excitedly, "So, you must've tasted him too! Could use a good bit of sugar, right? And yellow, so he's more orange, like Cheetos?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:
Buckdida wrote:"Yes, well, right, yeah. Is, this... uh, everyone for the water fight...? Or, like so many times, have we randomly found something else to entertain our day with?"
Thy Blood prince doth haf questions most dire to ask of thee magical deer.
then doth can engage in combat with water most wet..

Rav then flattens down his ears...
But.. this can we do in yonder cave so cool?
Rav slurs..
"I am actually here to introduce ourselves, but water fight sounds good. In fact, ANYTHING that gets me out of this heat sounds good! Going inside the house also sounds good, and I am going to do just that before any of you need to carry my body in! Huff huff...." Milk panted and dragged herself toward the house, but not before warning Cookie first. "You better come in soon too, Cookie. Before mom has to rename you to BBQ!"

Without waiting for any further comments, Milk walked into the house. "Oh hey! Sorry to bother you, I hope you don't mind me coming in for a bit!" She asked the mouse near the intercom. "What's your name, by the way?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"I am actually here to introduce ourselves, but water fight sounds good. In fact, ANYTHING that gets me out of this heat sounds good! Going inside the house also sounds good, and I am going to do just that before any of you need to carry my body in! Huff huff...." Milk panted and dragged herself toward the house, but not before warning Cookie first. "You better come in soon too, Cookie. Before mom has to rename you to BBQ!"

Without waiting for any further comments, Milk walked into the house. "Oh hey! Sorry to bother you, I hope you don't mind me coming in for a bit!" She asked the mouse near the intercom. "What's your name, by the way?"
Cookie nodded, "Yeah, it is really hot out." She said as she followed Milk. She walked close to Milk and glared back at Sid. She leaned in to Milk to whisper to her, "Stay away from that cat, will you? The look he gave you really creeped me out. And I don't want to be forced to pick catnip-stenched fur out of my claws, if you know what I mean." She said. Cookie, with her medium length fur, really hated this time of year, and would rather spend it napping around. But even to her, a waterballoon fight sounded like a good idea.