HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

“Never tried to be? The **** does that even-...“ Blood forced himself to stop before he let his irritation on the topic scare off Rav. It would probably make sense if he was, considering how he acted, but for now he decided to just ignore it and focus on what was more important. “Know what? Forget it, just get your wagon so we can go and find Venison. I’m getting sick of walking around in the heat.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Never tried to be? The **** does that even-...“ Blood forced himself to stop before he let his irritation on the topic scare off Rav. It would probably make sense if he was, considering how he acted, but for now he decided to just ignore it and focus on what was more important. “Know what? Forget it, just get your wagon so we can go and find Venison. I’m getting sick of walking around in the heat.”

Why do you ask?
Rav prompts as he goes over an gets the wagon..
You want to check to see if anyone in the Wall knows where he is?
Or are we going back to the Barn?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“The way you worded what happened to Venison after you submitted to him, sounded wrong. It doesn’t matter anyways, I really wouldn’t be surprised if you were, seeing how weird you act..” Blood glanced inside The Wall to see who was still there since they left. “Anything to get out of the heat...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“The way you worded what happened to Venison after you submitted to him, sounded wrong. It doesn’t matter anyways, I really wouldn’t be surprised if you were, seeing how weird you act..” Blood glanced inside The Wall to see who was still there since they left. “Anything to get out of the heat...”

Don't i know it, that was a totally unexpected reaction.. Oh Myyyy.
Rav flattens down his ears an whimpers..
An after so demeaning my self too, i feel so ashamed for doing it now..

Rav's expression changes like a Jeckle an hyde transformation, as he enters the Wall.
Hi pets! I'mmmm back!!
he announces to the room..
Did you all miss me while i was gone??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

(( Introduction post for Milk and Cookie. Cookie is my character, and Milk is Aquablast's character.))

Cookie had nearly fallen asleep for the sixth time during the drive. She had always fallen asleep during car rides, but this one was quite a long car ride, which made her even more sleepy. She leaned back in her car seat and closed her eyes, ready to take a cat-nap, "Milk, I'm taking a nap. Don't bother me." She said

On the other hand, Milk didn't sleep at all. It was a mystery how she can stay awake for the whole ride. However, the reason Cookie had woken up repeatedly was partly because Milk kept disturbing Cookie. Milk giggled at Cookie. "Oh, good idea! Do you want me to snuggle you? I promise you will sleep faster!"

Cookie scooted a bit farther away in her car seat, "As if! I don't want to smell like dog when we get to our new house." She retorted, smiling, "Speaking of which... Hey Mom! When are we getting there?"

Ms. Wheeler kept driving along, "We're almost there. Just be patient for a little longer, okay?" She said.

"Aw, don't say that, Cookie! We can a take bath together later, if you want!" Milk continued to grin.

Cookie shivered, "Ugh! I hate baths more than I hate smelling like dogs!" She said, brushing her fur with her paws, "Besides, I bet you wouldn't even be able to catch me, anyways!" She teased.

"Oh! Does that mean you would rather smell like a dog?" Milk continued to smile. "And I can catch you first, if you insist! There is no where for you to run in a car anyway!" To prove her point, Milk scooted closer to Cookie. "Well?"

Cookie tried to scoot further, but was met with the door, "Ah! Milk! No!" She said, trying to get away. As she pushed against the door, it opened, and she tumbled out of the door and onto their new driveway. Ms. Wheeler was standing next to the door, holding it open, "We're here." She said. Cookie tumbled backwards and landed on her feet, "Freedom!" She cheered. Cookie hadn't even noticed that they had arrived.

Milk quickly noticed the scorching heat as she stepped out the car. "Wow! This place is hot! Are you sure you don't want to take a bath with me? I might not be available later, you know!" She smiled, still kidding around.

Cookie laughed as she walked a bit closer to Milk, so they were a few feet from each other, "I'll pass. Baths are not my thing." She said as she looked to the house, "So this is our new house?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so. This is the place, isn't it, mom?" Milk passed the question to Ms. Wheeler.

Ms. Wheeler nodded, "Yeah, this is the place. The movers already moved our things in, and your rooms are already set up."

Cookie smiled, "Sweet! Come on, Milk, let's go check it out!"

"Sure!" Milk nodded and smiled, before walking after Cookie into the house.

Cookie entered the house and looked at everything, "It's just like our old house, except everything is in a different place!" She said, stating the obvious.

Milk giggled. "Well, I don't mind a little change myself." Seeing that everything was already in place, she went back to pester Cookie. "So, what do you want to do now? Food? ... Shower?" She grinned teasingly at Cookie.

"Will you get off it! Showers are almost as bad as baths!" She said as they walked to the kitchen, Cookie said, "I wouldn't mind a bite to eat." She said, leaning against a counter.

Milk giggled again. "Well, I wouldn't mind eating with my sweet sister too." She joked as she opened the fridge, only to find it empty. "I afraid we don't have anything to eat here though, you wanna try the local cafe instead? It was in the brochure! They call it The Wall and they even have pet-safe coffee!"

Cookie rolled her eyes as she called her her 'sweet sister'. Cookie's ears perked, "Pet-safe coffee? That sounds pretty good." She said as she stood up, "That place sounds like a good idea. Let's go." She said, making sure she had her wallet on her, "You got a brochure? From where? Mom didn't give me one." She said.

Milk also checked her wallet to make sure she had enough money. "Oh? I thought you hated reading! You should have told me earlier!" She said as she walked outside.

Cookie scoffed, "I do hate reading. Brochures are different, because they're useful." She said as she followed her outside, "Hey mom, we're gonna go explore, okay?" She asked, "And we're gonna check out that cafe called The Wall."

Ms. Wheeler nodded, "Okay, have fun and be safe!" She said as she carried the things she was gathering inside.

"We will be back later, mom!" Milk added, before turning back to Cookie. "I will lend you the brochure later then!"

Cookie smiled, "You'd better! I want to see if there's anything cool around here." She said as they left their yard and arrived on the sidewalk.

"Well, there is a big park and there is a waterfall somewhere... Oh, look! That's the place!" Milk exclaimed, as The Wall came into sight. However, the first thing she noticed as she entered was the two big dogs standing around the entrance. Hm, I might as well as start socializing now. "Hi there! Do you mind showing us around? We just moved here!" She addressed to Rav and Blood.

Cookie looked around as they entered The Wall. She noticed the big dogs as well and smiled a bit as Cookie had already begun talking with the two dogs, "I'm Cookie, and this is my sis, Milk." She told them.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood walked in as well, though his annoyed expression didn’t change much, despite Rav switching right back to being as cheerful as ever. He turned around at hearing a younger female voice addressing him, seeing another dog with white fur and light brown striped cat. “Oh...Hey there. I’m actually going to be taking a little walk around here in a minute. I guess you two could tag along. Name’s Blood, this is Rav.” The coydog gestured to Rav who was calling out to the pets they’d left not thirty minutes ago. Taking note of what he thought of as typical housepet names, even with tags that matched them respectively. Even though he wasn’t exactly in the mood, it wouldn’t exactly be very kind to just turn down two younger, female pets..
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory got tired of pecking at the window, and sighed, bored. He looked around, longing for something to do. He quickly flew off, and scanned the neighborhood from the air. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a cat and a dog enter into the Wall. They looked new to the neighborhood, and Tory loved meeting new pets. He had gotten over his fear of cats and dogs (for the most part), and wanted to see what they were up to. He took a nose dive at the door, to try to get in before it closed.

Unfortunately, he missed the target by a few inches, slamming into the glass window next to it, making a loud thumping noise.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Oh...Hey there. I’m actually going to be taking a little walk around here in a minute. I guess you two could tag along. Name’s Blood, this is Rav.” The coydog gestured to Rav who was calling out to the pets they’d left not thirty minutes ago. Taking note of what he thought of as typical housepet names, even with tags that matched them respectively. Even though he wasn’t exactly in the mood, it wouldn’t exactly be very kind to just turn down two younger, female pets..

Rav makes a sweeping cavalier bow, even making the motion to remove the hat he is not wearing..
Good afternoon m'ladies, enjoying a stroll in the sauna of weather we are having her today??

Rav Jumps as there is a sudden thump... looking around puzzled???
What was that? did my back just go out??
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk giggled at Rav's antic. "Wow! You are such a gentlemen!" She smiled and turned to Cookie. "Aren't we lucky?" Turning back to Blood. "Sure, we would love to--"

*Thump!*

Milk cringed at the loud sudden thud produced by the bird and the glass. She opened the door and held out her hand to Tory. "Ouch! Are you okay, little fellow?"

Edit: Fixed grammar, from 'held out her hand "at"' to "to".
Last edited by Aquablast on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Nice to meet you, Rav, Blood." Cookie said Rav bowed. She said to Milk and was about to say something before she was cut off by the thump against the windo. She turned her head to the source of the noise, and followed Milk outside, "Oh, it's a bird." She said, looking at Tory.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Zfizmgarrr......Ow." Tory sat up, and rubbed his beak, unsure of what had just happened. "Um, hi. I'm Tory." He got up, and flew into the dog's hand, beginning to check himself over to see if he was ok. "Are you all new here?" he asked the two pets.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

It took a moment for him to remember, but Blood actually recognized Tory, that little bird that was sitting on Venison’s head when he first saw them. Might be just a fluke coincidence if Tory could tell him where Venison was. He followed the other pets outside as well, looking down over Milk’s shoulder at the small bird in her paw. “Tory, is it? I remember seeing you with Venison earlier. I needed to talk with him, do you happen to know where he is?”
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk stood up with Tory still in her hand. "Yup, me and Cookie have just moved here recently. I am Milk, by the way! But that's probably not hard to guess, thanks to my dog tag." She turned back to Blood and Rav. "So, we are tagging along to meet with this Venison fellow then?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:Milk stood up with Tory still in her hand. "Yup, me and Cookie have just moved here recently. I am Milk, by the way! But that's probably not hard to guess, thanks to my dog tag." She turned back to Blood and Rav. "So, we are tagging along to meet with this Venison fellow then?"

Well welcome to the neighborhood.
Rav turns his attention to the red bird...
Have you been practicing being a kamikaze? Or has the heat baked your we little head??
Rav then turns back to the group..
Well you can, if'n you like meeting deer..
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie looked at Tory, "Yeah, we've just moved in, I'm Cookie." She told Tory as he lay there. She looked to Rav and Blood, "I don't mind meeting him."
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory looked up at Blood, and blanched, still not having met the big dog (who quite frankly intimidated him to the bone), but took a gulp of bravery, and said, "I-I s-saw him in a h-h-house. He's w-w-with a m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m" he slapped himself at this point, "MOUSE. They were building something."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Ask Cookie and you will know I love meeting new people!" Milk answered Rav with a smile.

"And don't worry, little birdie. I am sure he won't bite!" However, she hesitated a little after seeing Blood again. "... I... I think..." She looked at Tory and smiled again. "Still, don't worry! I will at least make sure Cookie doesn't eat you!"

OOC: Milk isn't shouting. I just prefer to bold my speech.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:"Well, it would hardly be suitable for a primary power source, however, if used to charge some kind of battery and hooked up to a building it could be used as an emergency power source." She took a few steps away from the launcher. "Sounds good, maybe also add a stripe or something to make it more visible." Her ears perked up as she heard a tapping at the window. She looked looked over to see a cardinal sitting there, obviously wanting in. "Oh, Venison, there's a cardinal at the window and it looks like he wants in."
"Eh? Cinnamon?" Venison looked over by the window, but by the time he finished the paint job and looked over, the red little birdie was gone. Venison shook out his head, and turned back to the project. "Well, finished, yes? This'll be a useful tool for today's water fight."

Venison picked up the launcher and and pointed it upwards with one hand. "Well... what do we call this weapon? It's not really a grenade launcher anymore..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood blinked a few times, his tone didn’t change much due to his question being so vaguely answered. “Eh, I don’t eat bird...at least not anymore.” He looked back to Milk for a moment. “..and just for the record, Venison is a short brown dog in army pants wearing glasses. Tory, can you show me where he is? Because this neighborhood happens to be filled with houses.”
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie rolled her eyes at Milk's statement, "Ha ha ha. Very funny. I do eat bird, but not when I know it's name." She said, folding her arms. She heard Blood talk to Tory, "Oh, so he's not a deer." She said quietly to herself as Blood at Tory conversed.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie rolled her eyes at Milk's statement, "Ha ha ha. Very funny. I do eat bird, but not when I know it's name." She said, folding her arms. She heard Blood talk to Tory, "Oh, so he's not a deer." She said quietly to herself as Blood at Tory conversed.

Rav perks up his ears.. an whispers in her ear.
Oh he is very much a sweet deer, but he doesn't like to let people know..
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Keeshah wrote:Rav perks up his ears.. an whispers in her ear.
Oh he is very much a sweet deer, but he doesn't like to let people know..
Cookie smiled at that, "I see. I don't think that's something he should hide." She said back to Rav.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"You are very sweet too, Cookie. And you shouldn't hide that either." Milk winked at Cookie teasingly.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory nodded at Blood, and took off without a word. He flew off, making sure Blood was following him, until he landed on the windowsill of the house that Venison was on.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:Tory nodded at Blood, and took off without a word. He flew off, making sure Blood was following him, until he landed on the windowsill of the house that Venison was on.

Well you will see howl he is when we find the deer sweet dog.
Rav tells Cookie..

Rav then follows after the red bird, noting that he flies like woodstock.
What?? This is Cier's house!.. But Cier is back at the Wall with his mother..
just what is Venison doing in his house alone, when Cier is not home??
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid's head popped out of the trash, using the lid as a hat. He looked around a bit before rising up, stretching his arms up in a yawn, "Braaaaa, that was a nice nap!" He looked about, spotting a little red bird flying across the sky. He licked his lips, Mmm! Red! I wonder how Red tastes... Didn't Jimmi Hendrix write a song about it? he thought about it, trying to remember what Jimmi had said about red in "Bold as Love"... he finally decided that he'd said it tasted like anger, Anger? I LOVE ANGER! But... Not sure how that tastes... he shrugged, No better time to find out! With a grin, he hopped out of the trash can, letting his lid-hat drop right back onto it, and scurried off in the direction of the red-tasting bird...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood tracked Tory as he watched him fly off, and quickly kept pace with as they were led to another house. The coydog took note that Rav had predictably left his wagon and cooler back at The Wall despite them coming all the way back for just that one particular reason. About halfway there, Blood also saw some black cat in a jacket wearing shades, jump out of a random garbage can and start following them, not thinking much of it, he continued until finally reaching Cier’s home.
Keeshah wrote:Rav then follows after the red bird, noting that he flies like woodstock.
What?? This is Cier's house!.. But Cier is back at the Wall with his mother..
just what is Venison doing in his house alone, when Cier is not home??
“Tory said something about a mouse, does that mean anything to you?” He walked over to the windowsill Tory was sitting on and peered through the glass...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood tracked Tory as he watched him fly off, and quickly kept pace with as they were led to another house. The coydog took note that Rav had predictably left his wagon and cooler back at The Wall despite them coming all the way back for just that one particular reason.
(OOC) Arrrrrgh!!!!! Khaaaaaaannnnn!!! :P
D-Singer wrote:About halfway there, Blood also saw some black cat in a jacket wearing shades, jump out of a random garbage can and start following them, not thinking much of it, he continued until finally reaching Cier’s home.
Rav, having eyes only for Cookie. misses that a strange/stray kat that is stalking the party..
D-Singer wrote:“Tory said something about a mouse, does that mean anything to you?” He walked over to the windowsill Tory was sitting on and peered through the glass...
Rav thinks...
Well, Cier does have a pet mouse, but why would he be visiting a mouse?? An what happened to that mouse that was riding on Venison..
Is he running a pet mouse taxi service??
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Maybe they are friends?" Milk suggested casually. "So, what are we waiting for? Mr. Taxi Service isn't coming to fetch us!" She smiled at Rav, waiting for him to press the doorbell or something.

Edit: Fixed so Milk didn't see Sid.
Last edited by Aquablast on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

[Edit]
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( ...When did I say Sid appeared? I never said he was anywhere near you, only that he's following Tory. Actually, I was thinking of having him watch them from a tree, or maybe even not see them. Still, I wasn't going to have him run up to them and say hi any time in the next few posts.... O!o ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory shrugged. "I dunno. I only know Beefcake; I haven't really been around lately, and I don't know a lot of pets here." He turned to Rav; "Why don't you wring the doorbell?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:Tory shrugged. "I dunno. I only know Beefcake; I haven't really been around lately, and I don't know a lot of pets here." He turned to Rav; "Why don't you wring the doorbell?"

Well... wouldn't doing that be kind of embarrassing an awkward if he is trying to rob the place??
But Rav goes over an rings the bell anyways..
I guess we will find out in a few minutes.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Yeah, it's done. Del said, walking over to the edge of the table. "Why don't we call it "Vendellaun"." Her ears perked up as she heard the doorbell. "Sounds like we have a visitor."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid peered at the red-bird from a tree he'd climbed, Hmm.... Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red Red.... he thought, still a bit crazy from the affects of the catnip, crazy from having slept in a trash-can, and just crazy in general beyond that. He licked his lips, he just had to taste that bird!

He watched it land on a window-sill, noting the animals which seemed to be following it. Somehow, he knew that they would try to stand in his way, but he just had to taste that bird! He'd have to use stealth and subterfuge to accomplish this important mission...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Through the window, Blood could see Venison standing inside next to a desk which was covered with small instruments and other unidentified inventions he didn’t recognize. Though he did see the mouse Tory had mentioned standing on the edge of the desk. He became slightly distracted by what Venison was holding, it looked like a grenade launcher, similar to ones he’d seen back home during the ‘games’ he'd play with friends, only difference was the bright paint that’d been added. Might be a water gun of some kind judging from what Rav had explained earlier.

While the others went over to the front door, Blood looked down to Tory with another question. “Tory, who is Beefcake?” His tone was no different from before, but right after asking the coydog briefly looked over his shoulder and scanned the yard and neighborhood behind him, the feeling of being watched nagging at his mind. Though not seeing anything at first, he put his attention back to the little red cardinal on the windowsill in front of him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Why! I am sure Beefcake is the name of a pet!" Milk crouched down and held out her palm as she began mimicking the stereotypical behavior of a sumo wrestler. "He is probably a big fat dog who can break anyone in half with nothing but his fingers! Rawr!" After thrusting her palm into the air a few times, she broke out of her sumo stance and smiled again. "That or his owner really liked beefcakes!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

(( I apologize for that small and late post))

Cookie had followed the group, not saying much.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:"Yeah, it's done. Del said, walking over to the edge of the table. "Why don't we call it "Vendellaun"." Her ears perked up as she heard the doorbell. "Sounds like we have a visitor."
"Vendellaun...I like the ring that has..." Venison whipped the weapon upwards, spinning it around his finger with the trigger-guard. "Only to be done whilst unloaded, of course... Well, Del, this would be your house. I'd think it best if you answer the door." Venison shoved the weapon into his pants pocket, and made for the door.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del walked quickly back across the bridge between the two tables. "Very impressive." she took the small elevator down to the floor and walked over to the door, exiting the room through the mouse-hole. "I believe we have some balloons left over from dad's last birthday party, we can get those later." She reached the intercom by the door and switched it on. "Hello," she said cheerfully, "Who is this?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4