HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance thought for a moment before answering "Not really there are some restaurants around,fast food,sitdown and the like,around here but thats about it." Lance said.

(OOC: One I for the life of me can't remember if Blueberry told Lance about the abandoned building in the forest I don't think he did. Also can we please get going to the Mall already?)
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry never needed any haircuts, since his fur usually shed by itself. He never cared for Pridelands too, but he didn't bash it either. It was too much effort for almost no accomplishment.
YingBlanc wrote:"Anybody else think of something to tell me and Kanashi?" Ying asked everybody in the car.
IceKitsune wrote:"Not really there are some restaurants around,fast food,sitdown and the like,around here but thats about it."
"Actually, my dad is a manager at a local supermarket called Callifur. It is at the outskirt of Sunset, but it is still a lot closer to us than the mall." Blueberry paused for a little, before continuing. "And the forest beside Sunset is still kind of unexplored. Aside from the river and the abandoned building I told Ying before, it is still possible to go deeper into the woods... I plan to explore it someday, but I wouldn't do it alone. You can't be too careful!"

(OOC to Ice: I can't really remember too, but I mentioned it again, so now Lance knows for sure!)
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

John laughed. "Enough chitt, chat..... but your seatbelts on and hold on tight! The speeding laws are different here.....in a good way." John had a dare devil twinkle in his eye. Nicky gulped. "we better do what he says..... oh no, here we go!" Nicky screamed.
VRROOOOOOOOOOM!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

After a few hours, A broken truck, and a scrap. Dust was now done with his skateboard session. But he needed a replacement for his truck.
Hm where can i get a Replacement? I guess the mall is one place to look.
Then He walked to the mall But not without saying bye to his mom.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Wait, what!?" Blueberry didn't prepare for the sudden motion of the vehicle. Out of reflex, Blueberry grabbed Eris' hand as he braced for the acceleration.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erie was completely unexpecting the sudden burst of speed. It obviously shocked her, "EEP!!" she almost squeaked as she clung to Blueberry's side out of instinct.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance grip his seat as the car took off too the Mall "Geez!" He said before getting use to the speed and relaxing back into his seat for the rest of the trip.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Nicky stared at Eris's reaction. She seemed to had almost grabbed Blueberry. Nicky raised an eyebrow. "No cuddling in the car...... got it?" Nicky joked, wondering if he would be murdered on the his first day moving here..................
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

EmoPeanut wrote:Nicky stared at Eris's reaction. She seemed to had almost grabbed Blueberry. Nicky raised an eyebrow. "No cuddling in the car...... got it?" Nicky joked, wondering if he would be murdered on the his first day moving here..................
Eris looked at her position and sat up, blushing ever so slightly, "Hey! We weren't cuddling! I just got a bit scared from the sudden speed, and I just jumped to whoever was closest." She said.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Yeah! W- we weren't cuddling!" Although Blueberry soon noticed that he was still holding Eris' hand and quickly pulled his hand away, still blushing slightly.
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Kanashi Quietly snickered because he is use to the speed. I'm kinda use to this my Dad hates to be late anywhere. Kanashi continues staring out the window at everything passing by.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

"Sure.....I will believe that..... so when are you gonna have kittens?" The cat snickered. He got the entire joke from a internet chat room from the user KingISJoel.......... he was hilarious, writing a fanfic about a bad human turned into a dog by a blue griffin. Wonder if he was a sodaer dog....... now that would make sense. Nicky thought. anyway KingISJoel was saying that a dog known as Bino said that cats who cuddle will have kittens in a week or so..... Nicky thought that Bino was stupid..... but he was bored and he decided to write the joke down anyway.

Hope they don't get angry..... Nicky's reply in his head was that statement. Dang, now I'm ruining my grammar! Nicky moaned.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

((Don't use swears))

Eris glared at Nicky, "We're not going to have kittens either, Blueberry is just a friend." She said, kind of irritated. She scooted slightly away from Blueberry, folding her arms, closing her eyes and looking away from the both of them.
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Kanashi Looks at Eris then at Nicky. Umm.....I don't get it. Kanashi wonders what he will buy at the mall. So what's at the mall anyway? Kanashi asked everyone.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying again grabbed the side of Kanashi's Seat and look around it saying to Kanashi "I don't get the whole kittens thing but i get the situation with Eris and Blueberry, I'll tell you later. And for the mall Lance said there are some music shops, and a lot of food places and umm....hmm what else did you say there was Lance?" Ying asked still grabbing onto the seat but turning his head to Lance and asking.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry just shrugged. It was true they weren't going to have kittens or cuddling anyway. "Have you ever been to a mall, Kanashi? If you did, then you can expect them to be more or less the same." Blueberry said, not hearing whatever Ying was saying.
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Kanashi looked over Eris to speak to blueberry. Yeah I've been to a lot of them. I just haven't been to many pet friendly ones. Kanashi then looked behind his seat at Ying. I LOVE MUSIC!!!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"YOU LOVE MUSIC AS WELL" Ying exclaimed a wide smile spanning it's way across his muzzle. "so what type you like? I really pick and mix really as long as it's foreign." Ying then asked Kanashi.
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Well I like alternative rock, Japanese Techno, Techno in general, Jpop, Jrock, some Russian Pop, and alittle German music, And I love orchestra music. Kanashi said with a smile. I have tons of CD's at my place.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun tripped over a stick and caught another tree. This is getting us nowhere, he thought.

"Hey Dah (pet nickname), why don't we just use the trail?" Nihm asked, pointing to his left. Khun looked over and flinched. He really hadn't been paying attention to where he was going. Sighing, he shrugged and after wiping some tears, tried to see better and carefully fell in step with the trail. For some reason, the trees were getting clearer, and then they came upon a small clearing. The clearing had trails of mounded earth and puffs of small openings. Mole tunnels, Khun realized.

"Oh, oh, tunnels!" Nihm squeeled with delight, "Can I go in them? Please? Please?" Nihm hadn't really been to a proper cave, or a tunnel for that matter. Khun thought that'd be nice, but not now. He was still upset with himself over his failure at trying to even talk to, Shamrock? and Destiny.

"Maybe later honey," Khun replied, the only thing that was on his mind right now was getting far enough away from those two.

"Can I flitter about in the lake then?" Nihm asked again. Lake, what lake? Oh, oh wow. Khun thought as he was struck with the serene beauty of the flat lake. Defeated, but still sniffling a little, Khun nodded and carefully made his way to the shore. On the way, he noticed a big, thick, tall tree. Maybe good for diving off of, Khun thought. He got up in to his ankles and layed down on the sand and looked up into the clouds. Nihm flapped off Khun's head and started splashing in the water. Khun looked up for a second.

"Nihm?" he said, waiting until he had her attention.

"Yes daddy?" she replied.

"Stay in view, I don't want to lose you. You can play around the lake area here," Khun said, "But don't be going off anywhere else. We'll explore the tunnels later if you want, but it may not be a good idea because someone might live there. All right?" Nihm climbed up on his head and looked at his face.

"All right, you promise?" she asked.

"I promise," Khun said in reply, closing his eyes. Another tear streaked down his cheek.

"Daddy?" she said.

"Yeah?" Khun asked.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, eventually," Khun said. She flittered off and into the water. Khun sighed, and tried to wipe his face. He gave up and stared at the clouds.

(ooc: do I type too much? or am I just making up for lost time?)
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock turned away from Destiny and toward Paige "Paige, what's up? There something you want to tell me? You seem to have some sort of interest in Destiny as well" Shamrock put his paw on Paige's shoulder "Look, if you're going to say it, just say it. Don't be embarrassed."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

KanashiFox wrote:Well I like alternative rock, Japanese Techno, Techno in general, Jpop, Jrock, some Russian Pop, and alittle German music, And I love orchestra music. Kanashi said with a smile. I have tons of CD's at my place.
"so your pretty much a foreign music guy as well, for me it's mostly Turkish Music but i have a bit of Jpop and some other European Music."Ying said back with a smile "I got quite the pile of CD's as well in my room."
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

"so your pretty much a foreign music guy as well, for me it's mostly Turkish Music but i have a bit of Jpop and some other European Music."Ying said back with a smile "I got quite the pile of CD's as well in my room."[/quote]

Kanashi turned to look back at Ying. I love Jpop and classical Japanese. most of the things at my place has that Eastern them. Kanashi said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying again grabbed the side of Kanashi's Seat and look around it saying to Kanashi "I don't get the whole kittens thing but i get the situation with Eris and Blueberry, I'll tell you later. And for the mall Lance said there are some music shops, and a lot of food places and umm....hmm what else did you say there was Lance?" Ying asked still grabbing onto the seat but turning his head to Lance and asking.
"There are places to buy just about anything, videogames,books,there is places to buy clothes and shoes, heck just about anything. In fact we should be getting there soon." Lance said as he noticed the car getting closer to the mall.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Here we are Felines and Canines to Sunset Plateau's Mall. Beautiful Mall it is too! John said, narrowly missing a car that was parking. Nicky groaned. "John, I would be glad not to DIE before lunch, nw get your head out of the clouds!" Nicky hissed.

John nodded. Sorry Nickster, lets go! John said parking.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Well, I hope you don't mind if I leave my things here. Because they probably won't let me in with all this stuff." Blueberry said as he began to take off his bag and belt, leaving only his cloak (and of course, collar). But he made sure he brought the tissue paper with him.

Blueberry hopped off the car. However, he soon realized that he had no idea where to go first. "So any ideas which store you guys want to see first?"
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Kanashi gets fixes his glasses. I think I would like to cheak out the Music and video games first if thats ok. Kanashi looks around. umm can some one help me find the store please. Kanashi asked shyly.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris followed the others out of the car, "That thing was going really fast! I mean, it was pretty cool, but a little scary." She joked. She looked to the mall, "Come on guys! Let's go!" She said, smiling.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige jolted up as Shamrock's paw touched his shoulder. "Wazza? Oh, sorry Shamrock." Great, that pain was coming back full force again. "I- I'm not really paying attention right now." He sighed. "I'm not feeling that great. My chest has started hurting recently, am I'm not sure why."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

KanashiFox wrote:Kanashi gets fixes his glasses. I think I would like to cheak out the Music and video games first if thats ok. Kanashi looks around. umm can some one help me find the store please. Kanashi asked shyly.
Ying stepped out beside him and said "I'll tag along with you then to the Music/Video Game Store, and there should be a mall map somewhere around here" He said looking around for a information board with a map on and hopefully some free folded maps of the mall. He found one and ran over to it picking up a free map before returning to Kanashi.

(ooc for a second: do you mind if i collage together a map of a mall in my area it sounds quite like the mall we're going to so it should be good as a mapping point of where we all are on the main ooc thread?)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny, who'd been generally quiet for some time, looked up sharply at Shamrocks question. Why would Paige have any interest in me, other then to be friends? she thought peering at Paige closely. She raised an eyebrow, then shook her head, dismissing the thought. "Why would your chest hurt?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I don't know why, Desi." Paige lay back down. "It started a bit after I woke up this afternoon, by the tree." Despite the pain, he managed to smile lightly at her. "You know, when you two woke me up?" He added playfully.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance got out of the car and took a deep breath and exhaled looking around the parking lot of the mall. "Well guys lets get going. I just kind of plan on looking around I don't have anything specific I want to look at really." Lance said as he started off towards the Mall entrance.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Nicky stopped. "WAIT ALL OF YOU! Before you go, here is John's greatest invention..... the phone collar! Since we have not met your owners, Animal law rule indicates that we need to at least stay in contact. I know I hate it too." Nicky said, handing each collar to each animal.
"Just stick that button on your collar and wala! A Phone collar. And it is your for free!" Nicky said.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
KanashiFox

Post by KanashiFox »

Kanashi looks at his gift. Thanks this will really come in handy. Kanashi is excited to go in the mall with his new friends. So are we ready now? Kanashi said playing with his glasses.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Well, I am not one to turn down free stuff..." Blueberry said, before taking the button and sticking it to his collar. "By the way, where do you want to go, Eris?" He paused for a moment. "You know, just asking."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Well, I am not one to turn down free stuff..." Blueberry said, before taking the button and sticking it to his collar. "By the way, where do you want to go, Eris?" He paused for a moment. "You know, just asking."
Eris took the button and put it on her collar as well, "I don't know. Anywhere is fine with me." She said, "I came to pretty much window shop!" She laughed.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Nicky laughed and turned to Dakotah. "Yo, Dako. Why haven't you talked man? YOu didn't even make a comment on that bad joke I said to Eris and Blueberry? Eh, anyway I wanted to go to Gamestop to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Let's a go!: Nicky tried to howl like a wolf, failed, shrugged his shoulders, and ran to the Gamestop nearby.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

EmoPeanut wrote:Nicky stopped. "WAIT ALL OF YOU! Before you go, here is John's greatest invention..... the phone collar! Since we have not met your owners, Animal law rule indicates that we need to at least stay in contact. I know I hate it too." Nicky said, handing each collar to each animal.
"Just stick that button on your collar and wala! A Phone collar. And it is your for free!" Nicky said.
"Hey Nicky, mind if i keep this? It looks like it could aid on my investigations" Ying asked as he put the button next to his video camera on his collar.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance gladly took the button and put it on then started walking towards the mall. This is going to be a fun day. as he walked into the entrance the cool air from the Mall hitting him. "Come on guys lets go!" He called back to the group.