Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker's eyes were like saucers. He stared straight ahead, trying with all his might to pay attention to what Tiara was saying, but her snuggling was affecting him a little more than she might have realized. He gulped, standing completely still. "Er, well... W-We do all sorts of stuff ah... around here. I-It's mostly just fun stuff though... Since the zookeepers kind of take care of everything else..." The raccoon finally willed himself to look down at Tiara. "I... I could show you m-my den? Then we could explore the exhibit a little...."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Tiara stood up a bit, but didn't move away from Chikker at all, smiling at him, "Sure! That sounds great!" she took hie hand and waited for him to lead the way...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc smiled awkwardly down at Aiden as he studied him. "I'm... An arctic fox?" He replied, letting Aiden study him. "And erm.. sure, I'll go if I may!"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Zander

Post by Zander »

Hypergenesis wrote:"This." "Ride." "Is." "Fun.", Crayon commented to Maple in between the rises.
Maple was going to answer his previous question, but the ride started before she could. and she was also unable to hear him over her own frantic yelling.
"WOOHOO!" she yelled loud enough that i'm sure the people at the other end of the park heard her. She waved her hands around in the air while closing her eyes.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Maple's loud "WOOHOO" seemed to signal everyone to scream, as the boat swang back and producing a sensation of one falling back to the Earth after been thrown into the air. The boat swang with all the force it gathered previously, one would probably fall off the boat if it wasn't for the safety bars.

During that moment, Bullet screamed loudly and held onto whoever was holding him.

After a few full powered swings, the boat began to slow down back to the pleasant velocity before. Soon, the boat came to a stop and the horn blew again, signaling the end of the ride. People began to stand up, leaving their seats.

Bullet took a deep breath. "Whoa... I thought I was going to fall off!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara stood up a bit, but didn't move away from Chikker at all, smiling at him, "Sure! That sounds great!" she took hie hand and waited for him to lead the way...
Chikker gave an awkward, lopsided smile. "A-Alright. This way, it's just at the edge of the trees." He lead her toward the tangle of dwellings, scaling one of the first trunks they came across. When he was a few feet up he looked down at Tiara, waving for her to follow. "Cmon, it's not too high!" He called, then scrambled up a few feet more before disappearing into a hole in the middle of the trunk.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara climbed up the tree, though she was a bit slower than Chikker from lack of experience, but was fully capable of climbing a tree. She poked her head into the hole, climbing in and looking about, "So... is this where you sleep?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker nodded enthusiastically, a bit calmer in the security of his own home. "This is it!" He said, waving a hand to indicate the little hollow. The walls and floor were padded with leaves and moss, squishy underpaw, and one side of the hole has a bit of trunk jutting out into the hollow, presumably acting as a sort of seat. There were little knick-knacks spread over the ledge and piled to one side of the den: interesting(and mostly shiny) bits and bobs. "It's not much." Chikker said, nervously. "But it's home."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Maple's loud "WOOHOO" seemed to signal everyone to scream, as the boat swang back and producing a sensation of one falling back to the Earth after been thrown into the air. The boat swang with all the force it gathered previously, one would probably fall off the boat if it wasn't for the safety bars.

During that moment, Bullet screamed loudly and held onto whoever was holding him.

After a few full powered swings, the boat began to slow down back to the pleasant velocity before. Soon, the boat came to a stop and the horn blew again, signaling the end of the ride. People began to stand up, leaving their seats.

Bullet took a deep breath. "Whoa... I thought I was going to fall off!"
Yukiko held onto Bullet as well as she screamed with him. She had let go of him before the ride stopped. After the ride stopped, she followed him, "M-me too. It was quite exhilarating!" She said, excited.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Rhani screamed with the crowd and Cesium pulled his cap down so hard it started covering his eyes. "Noisy...", he commented as his other seatmate also decided to scream.

"It seems you started something here.", Crayon yelled to no avail as his voice couldn't penetrate the mass screaming.

Once the ride stopped Crayon stepped out bouncing, hyper with energy from the rush he got from the ride.

"To the flyswatter!" He yelled out to whoever from his group approached him before he dragged them on the way to the ride.

"Finally the screaming stopped.", Cesium was frazzled and his fur was messy after the ride and he slowly walked out of the ride, slightly irate though not letting it show. He waited for Rhani to carry him again before the two of them left the ride.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Flash shook his head, "It's about as far from the other side of the park as we are from this side: just a quick stroll!" he grinned, hanging back to nudge Jake with his elbow, "Don't worry, we'll be making faces at the monkeys and throwing rocks at the alligators in no time!" he gave Jake a big, toothy grin...
"Right, throwing rocks at alligators... What do I do when you get thrown out of the park?" Jake chuckled and looked down at Flash.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden studied the weird dog, curiosity strong now. "What are you anyways?"
Tobee wrote:Marc smiled awkwardly down at Aiden as he studied him. "I'm... An arctic fox?" He replied, letting Aiden study him. "And erm.. sure, I'll go if I may!"
Angel glanced down at Aiden, a bit surprised. "You... don't know what a fox is?" He blinked. He knew that Aiden had been a stray his whole life, but it had never occurred to him that the little pup had never been exposed to things like this. "Well you learn something new everyday, huh?" Angel chuckled, ruffling Aiden's headfur gently. The husky looked back up at Marc, smiling. "Cool! The more the merrier right?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis had laughed throughout the entire thing, shouting that out along with Maple when she did, enjoying himself. As the ride slowed to a stop, He walked off, His tail wagging. He then said to the rest of the group ''Wasn't that a fun ride?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:"Right, throwing rocks at alligators... What do I do when you get thrown out of the park?" Jake chuckled and looked down at Flash.
Flash waved it off, "Oh, they're not gonna throw me out for havin' a little fun! I mean, it's not like I do anything mean to the animals there. I mean, alot of humans don't realize that monkeys actually like to play the 'making faces' game, and have you seen the skin on an alligator? Dude, I could smack 'em with a hammer and it wouldn't hurt 'em. They don't even notice sometimes when I hit 'em with rocks. Same with raccoons: this one time, I was playing with this one named Chikker, and he latched onto my arm, so I started bashing him against a nearby tree," he mimed bashing an invisible object on his arm against the wall they were walking by, "Phil totally freaked and stopped me, but Chikker had no clue why: raccoons play rougher than any other animal I know of." He finished his statement, crossing his arms with a nod, leaving it as a solid point.

==== The Zoo ====
JOFOXX wrote:Chikker nodded enthusiastically, a bit calmer in the security of his own home. "This is it!" He said, waving a hand to indicate the little hollow. The walls and floor were padded with leaves and moss, squishy underpaw, and one side of the hole has a bit of trunk jutting out into the hollow, presumably acting as a sort of seat. There were little knick-knacks spread over the ledge and piled to one side of the den: interesting(and mostly shiny) bits and bobs. "It's not much." Chikker said, nervously. "But it's home."
Tiara smiled and looked around the little hollow, "Wow Chikker, this is really cool: I've always dreamed of living in a tree like this!" She giggled, flopping down on the soft floor, "I sleep in a little box that's made to look like this, and filled with blankets. This is so nice though! I could just fall asleep right here!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker laughed, flopping down on the padded floor beside Tiara. "Well, I'm glad you like it. And if you ever wanted to come up here again just ask Makkida to bring you back. I'm sure she'd be fine with it!" He propped himself up on an elbow, smiling at Tiara. "You really do like it though?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara grinned, snuggling up to Chikker, "Of course! This is perfect!" 'I'll say: cool tree, cute guy, nothing scary. I could stay here all day!' She opened her mouth and let out a yawn, "Oh... wow... I got up real early this morning... I guess I'm still kinda tired..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Chikker gave a lopsided grin, tensing up again due to Tiara's snuggling. "G-Great! Like I said... you can come up here anytime you're around." He coughed, trying to keep his voice from faltering. "I-If you're tired, I don't mind you taking a nap in here... er, If you want. Most of the others are asleep already anyway."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara giggled, wrapping her arms around Chikker and snuggling up to him more, "That sounds great!" she yawned again, lying her head back down on Chikker's chest, "I'd love to do that..." She started to nod off, thinking of Chikker's resemblance to that striking young male in the raccoon issue of national geographic...

(( I'm a terrible person. :3 ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

(( Indeed you are. :3 ))

Something broke in Chikker's brain then. He just stared dumbly down at Tiara as he stifled a whimper. Chikker couldn't help but think how nice her fur felt against his, and he let out a shaky sigh, wrapping an arm gently around her before he closed his eyes. Despite himself, Chikker couldn't help but dance with glee in the back of his mind. 'SCORE!'
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Genesis had laughed throughout the entire thing, shouting that out along with Maple when she did, enjoying himself. As the ride slowed to a stop, He walked off, His tail wagging. He then said to the rest of the group ''Wasn't that a fun ride?''
Yukiko smiled, shooken up, but happy, "Yes, it was quite fun!" She said.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Yeah, but I think it is a bit scarier than I like..." Bullet smiled awkwardly. He never resonated with thrill that well. He looked at Maple, he was sure she would want more of this.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple hopped happily as she walked beside Bullet. Ready to ride the next ride.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko noticed Bullet's uneasiness, "Perhaps you and I could ride a much more tame ride? That way, Maple and the others could ride the more exhilarating ones, while we could ride more calm rides?" She suggested to him.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium's ears twitched inside his cap as he heard Bullet and Yukiko talking. I wouldn't mind taking a slower ride, they're usually more relaxed and quiet.. Cesium tapped Rhani's shoulder hoping to tell her to approach the two but...
Hypergenesis wrote: "To the flyswatter!" He yelled out to whoever from his group approached him before he dragged them on the way to the ride.
Rhani was dragged along by Crayon in his mad dash for the flyswatter. Cesuim's eyes widened with Rhani's sudden incline from Crayon's pull causing him to almost lose his balance as his ride lurched forward, it also triggered a natural instinct to grab onto the nearest object, which in this case was Rhani's head. "Hey! This is even scarier that those rides we just had.", he scolded a deaf, giddy Crayon who continued pulling Rhani's hand.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet nodded at Yukiko's suggestion. "Good idea! But it seems like Crayon and Cesium want to go to Fly Swatter too!" He said as he watched Crayon run off with Rhani (Moon) and Cesium. "Um... Fly Swatter is a slow ride, right?" For a moment Bullet wasn't sure if Fly Swatter was really like what he had initially thought.

Bullet turned to Maple and Genesis. "Do you want to try the Fly Swatter too?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake raised a brow, "Alright, if you say so. I just thought they'd get made at you...or something." He found flashes story a bit strange to say the least.

-------

"Right, a fox...If you say so." Aiden studied the fox, wondering why he was meeting so many new animals.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple jumped up, her hand in fists and wide-eyed. "Do i ever!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

After everyone agreed to try the Fly Swatter, the group of pets traveled to the Fly Swatter. However, the sight was disappointing to thrill seekers, as no rider was screaming. The aircraft rotated around in a speed comparable to a merry-go-round, perhaps a bit faster. The aircraft raised and fell, up to around 12 feet above ground.

"That looks great! Not too scary but still up in the air!" Bullet exclaimed excitedly.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Angel glanced down at Aiden, a bit surprised. "You... don't know what a fox is?" He blinked. He knew that Aiden had been a stray his whole life, but it had never occurred to him that the little pup had never been exposed to things like this. "Well you learn something new everyday, huh?" Angel chuckled, ruffling Aiden's headfur gently. The husky looked back up at Marc, smiling. "Cool! The more the merrier right?"
Marc smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess thats what they say!" he giggled slightly and looked down at Aiden with a smile. "So, where we erm... off to first?"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Oops! Didn't see that I could post until now... ))
Neko wrote:Jake raised a brow, "Alright, if you say so. I just thought they'd get made at you...or something." He found flashes story a bit strange to say the least.
Flash nodded, matter-of-factly, "Right. Glad that's settled." he continued to walk, crossing the street to the park with his eyes closed and his nose turned up, lucky no cars were coming. "Now," he said, tramping onto the grass, "My friend May is a goodie-two-shoes zoo-animal who's gotten onto the humans' good side." he swerved around, getting up in Jake's face, holding a finger up between them, "But don't. Be. Fooled." he accented each word by tapping Jake on the nose. He swerved back to walking normally, "Makkida is a cunning little mammal, and she's got every human in the world, right up to the Prsident of the Hue Knighted States eating out of the palm of her hand." He waved a finger, looking seriously over his shoulder at Jake, "You'd best stay on her good side, Jake. She's one powerful political figure."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:After everyone agreed to try the Fly Swatter, the group of pets traveled to the Fly Swatter. However, the sight was disappointing to thrill seekers, as no rider was screaming. The aircraft rotated around in a speed comparable to a merry-go-round, perhaps a bit faster. The aircraft raised and fell, up to around 12 feet above ground.

"That looks great! Not too scary but still up in the air!" Bullet exclaimed excitedly.
"Yes, exactly!" Yukiko said, smiling. She followed Crayon to the Fly Swatter, "I am very glad we came to the amusement park. The rides are very fun." She said to him.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled, though was a little dissapointed at how the ride didn't seem TOO exciting, but shrugged it off. He heard Yukiko Yukiko and said ''I'm glad too! It's so far fun!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon was still giddy, and looking at the ride, he sees it shaking up and down, further exciting him in hopes of an exhilarating ride. "Comeon. Let'sfallinline." he quickly said to Rahni who he pulled to the line.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet got into the line with the others. But he hadn't thought Crayon would be this excitable.

Soon, the ride stopped. After the previous riders got out, the enter gate opened and people made their way into the ride. Each aircraft, or better described as "gilders", were already lowered to ground level and every of them held two seats.

Bullet looked at his group again. "So... Who is sitting with whom?" He seemed indecisive.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Bullet got into the line with the others. But he hadn't thought Crayon would be this excitable.

Soon, the ride stopped. After the previous riders got out, the enter gate opened and people made their way into the ride. Each aircraft, or better described as "gilders", were already lowered to ground level and every of them held two seats.

Bullet looked at his group again. "So... Who is sitting with whom?" He seemed indecisive.
Yukiko looked around, "I will ride with you, Bullet-kun. That is, if it is alright with you." She said as she stepped forward.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis thought about it for a second and said "I think I'll sit with you two again, Bullet and Yukiko, if you don't mind"

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Uh, I don't think all three of us will fit into a single glider..." Bullet said as he looked over to a nearby gilder. "Umm, why don't you sit with Yukiko instead? I hope you don't mind, Yukiko! I will sit with Maple instead!"

Walking over to Maple, Bullet pointed at the gliders. "Let's sit at the red glider, Maple! Or do you want to sit at the yellow one or blue one?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I want to sit in all of them!" Maple blurted out, overcome with cuteness joy

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled, "No, I do not mind." She told Genesis. She said. She smiled at Maple and was overcome with the desire to hug the adorable kitten. Yukiko hugged her and smiled, "Maple-chan~! Anata wa kawaii desu!" She squealed as she hugged her.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis chuckled and smiled as Yukiko hugged the increasingly cute Maple. ''Hehe, you're reminding me of someone Yukiko''