Pet Friendly - Verde Grove

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hypergenesis

Pet Friendly - Verde Grove

Post by Hypergenesis »

FillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFiller
Day 1 - Start
FillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFiller

A suited bear waved to the driver of a mini snow plow as it passed by him. The driver promptly waved back and the bear carried on. Walking for a few minutes, he saw two children frolicking in the snow. Winter... How the children love winter... Throwing snowballs, making sculptures, the joyous and worry-free lives of the youth., he though to himself as the kids made snowballs fly while ducking behind their 'snow forts'. He rolled up two snowballs and ambushed both kids at flank, getting in his free hit before being showered in retaliation.

"Aw Sal! No fair.", said the first child who was still surprised he got hit.
"Hahaha, I got two lives!", said the other who continued throwing snowballs at the bear.

The bear didn't mind the snowballs, what he felt in human standards was more like getting hit by loosely crumpled paper balls blown by an electric fan or almost nothing at all. He made another snowball, this one larger than the previous two and threw it at the second kid as he arose with a new pile of snowballs. It knocked the boy off balance and he fell down on the soft snow outside the little wall he called a fort. "Sorry guys I have to go, I would love to stay and play more but I need to do my rounds.", said the bear as he brushed the snow off his suit.

"Okay Sal!", replied the first kid while the second simply raised a thumbs up.

"Play safe then.", the bear bid as he walked away and back to his usual route. But then again, no one really said that winter belongs to the children., he smilingly thought.

Walking for some time more, he approached the open lot of the community center where there were several canopies pitched up for a Sunday market. Several unknown faces here today., he thought while he waved back to those who gave him a hello gesture. He walked to the center of the lot where a paved walk ended at a fountain park and took a seat on one of the polished concrete benches. He stared at the fountain despite it being empty, simply enjoying the craftsmanship put into carving it out of marble. He reminisced back to the times where he played with children inside the very same fountain during the summer heat, those children now gone for college in the big cities. There were also those old faces he never saw again, though there were also younger faces that disappeared. It's really surprising how much change there could be with just a few years. We remain in our own time despite it never being the same time, nor was it ours in the first place., he then noticed he has been staring at the same fountain for the last few minutes, the same fountain that remains unchanged for more than fifty years. Though it's not bad to be forgotten by time so long as we're not forgotten by life.. He continued to sit cheerfully as he watched the people moving through the market and occasionally waving a "hi" and sending a "Good Morning" to those who passed by the park.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Souji

Re: Pet Friendly - Verde Grove

Post by Souji »

A small, white, furry head emerged from a large snowpile and looked up. Muttering amid low growls, he burst from the pile of snow and glared up at the offending tree. It stood there, as though daring him to come closer. The victim, not wanting to take the challenge, gave the tree one last venomous look before walking off toward what had first caught his attention.

Souji was no stranger to winter. He was used to all the snow, ice, and cold. He had lived with it most of his life before setting out for the wide world on his own. He considered it a "precious advantage" since cold usually debilitated others. Mulling over thoughts in his head, he continued to walk at a cautious pace toward his focus of interest.

What he eventually heard had him stopping in his tracks, ears moving like radar. It was a sound he had heard only in his early childhood. It was the sound of kids' laughter. I wonder if I could get a little closer, he thought, mobility once again coming to his legs as he slowly edged toward the noise, eager to get a better look.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

One of the kids ran out of his little wall fort and charged for the other's, "Imma Get'chu" he yelled out before meeting with a barrage of snowballs. He continuously dodged left, left, left, just in front of Souji, left. . .

( Needless to say, a snowball is now flying towards Souji. )
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Flint Awoke from his nap in his hammock, hanging off the branches of a tree deeper into the forest. He had a thin sheet of snow covering him that must have feel off the leaves above. He stretched himself out, letting out a big yawn as doing so. He sat up and clinged onto the tree and climbed down it upside down to the good sized hollow hole in it where he stores his food and possessions. Flint was still a bit drowsy as he grabbed out 2 of the acorns he had stored up for the winter and climbed back up to a sturdy branch. He sat down as he gnawed on the acorns shell, taking his time to savor the food, as it is all he gets to eat for 6 hours. He ate very little, especially for a Squirrel his size, but that is because of the scarce amounts of acorns there were available in this forest. Once he finished, he climbed down his tree. He was still very hungry, but he knew he could not eat more if he wanted to have it last through the winter, and he did not want to start stealing in order to survive as he had in the past.

As Flint touched down on the cold snowy ground, he started thinking what he should go and do for today, he still felt starved and really badly has the urge to go back up and eat, but he forced himself not to. He wanted to get away from home as fast as possible before the urge takes him over, so he ran off into a random direction to search if he could find any lose food laying around if he is lucky enough, he has already foraged through a rather large area rounding the tree so he went quite a long distance, until he saw that he was bordering the edge of the forest, where the humans were living. He was about to turn back and run before anyone were to see him but before he turned, he saw a Oak tree he had not once noticed on the other side of the road from where he was, the thoughts roaring through his mind was to leave it be and search elsewhere, but his stomach was growling fiercely as he stood there staring. It felt like an hour as the time past by until he awoke from the daze as a car roared by. Startled, he fell backwards into the snow, his heart pounding frantically. He stayed laying there for half a minute until he managed to catch his breath, he looked at both sides of the road, then back at the tree. He felt a bit mesmerized by the view and started to think about what to do again. Am I really going to do this, is it worth the risk? But I am soooooooo hungry. What if I get caught though? But what would the difference be if I can not make it through today? I think I will be fine, no, I will be fine!.......I hope.

Flint carefully looked out at both sides of the road, seeing that no big moving machines were coming his way and then he went on all fours and bolted across the road to the tree on the other side. Standing here, he felt very strange and uncomfortable, as though in a foreign land, though just a few meters away from the forest. Flint quickly regained focus and started to gather the acorns scattered around the tree as quickly as he could.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mina sat in her house, on her bed, staring in the mirror. She was adamantly trying to brush every inch of her fur. She was just now finishing with brushing her tail. She loved to brush her big bushy tail. After brushing her fur, she applied some of her makeup. After a few more minutes of taking care of her appearance, she stood up to go outside. She put on a light pink bow on her tail, and around her neck. She stepped outside and walked along the pathway. As she walked, she passed a group of kids playing with snowballs. She held her nose a little higher in the air as she walked along the path, not even noticing Souji only a feet away from her.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Ash stared intensely at dominoes he had lined up in his room. They were everywhere; carefully placed so that the slightest breeze would knock them over and create the biggest, most spectacular wave of dominoes ever. "It all comes down to this," Ash said in his best commentator voice, trying not to smile. "If Asher Adams can successfully place this last domino, he will be the Champion of all Domino Champions, and will win the Trophy of Awesome." He held his breath and slowly placed the last domino where it belonged. "And he does it! Asher wins! And the crowd goes wild!" he said, victoriously. A large, bright smile spread across his face. He glanced out the window; not being a fan of the cold, he decided to stay in his room that day. Although the snow looked so inviting...maybe he'd go outside. Later-- right now he was getting his trophy.

"What's this? Asher declines his trophy! He wants to give it to all the less-awesome needy people of the world; how generous! Just like that, he's exiting the stadium. What an awesome dog he is!" Ash chuckled as he walked out of his room. He slammed the door, causing the first domino to fall, then the next and the next...

Grabbing his scarf, Ash waved casually over his shoulder. "I'm going out," he said simply as he headed for the front door. His dad, Anthony, stopped him before he could reach the door knob. "Where's out?" he asked, eyebrows knitted together skeptically.

Ash shrugged, still smiling. "Just out. Maybe I'll find someone to snowball fight with! Don't worry Dad, I'll be home before dinner," he promised as he brushed past Anthony. "In a while, crocodile!"

Once he was outside, Ash exhaled loudly, but he smiled still, even wider then before. "Dad isn't going to ruin my day," he said to himself. Soon he was convinced, and walked along the sidewalk with a happy spring in his step and his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

He hadn't been walking very long when he saw Mina. "Hey Mina!" he called to her, waving.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mina turned around to see Ash, "Oh, Asher! Hello! It's quite the lovely day, isn't it?" She asked, her tail swishing back and forth. It was a little cold, so she pulled her scarf a little closer to her neck.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"It was a cold winter morning, and the pets were playing in the snow," said Ethyl in the detached voice of a documentary narrator. "They were making a merry time of--"

"SAVED YOUR LIFE!"

Her brother tackled her to the ground.

"PIERRE!"

"That snowball would have hit you! You're lucky I saved you!"

Pierre grabbed a handful of snow and, not even bothering to shape it into a ball, threw it in the direction the snowball had come from. "Take that, villain! You shall not take the princess!"

"You almost broke my camera...." said Ethyl, making sure it was intact, which it was. She continued to film. "Some of them were more raucous than others...."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore rose from the bench and stretched his arms. His suit stretching at the abdominal region desperate to contain his growing girth. He soon relaxed and folded the loosened shirt over before resuming his walk. He wanted to take a scenic route so he took a path that was paved beside the forest. On his way, he say an orange thing scampering around to gather acorns. "Hello there.", he said to the air as he watched the foreigner from afar. He walked towards it from the road, blocking a straight line path back to the forest. "Isn't it a bit late to be gathering food for the winter?", Salvatore asked the squirrel casually, not yet recognizing who it was as he was looking at it from the back.
Souji

Post by Souji »

Upon closer inspection of the noise, he saw two human children throwing snowballs at each other. Souji shook his head, disbelieving. Their noises were of pure delight and fun! How could throwing freezing cold snow at each other in barbaric fashions be considered enjoyable? Nevertheless, his curiosity was piqued and he edged closer, just a few feet from the kids. En-raveled in their play, they barely noticed the fox just feet from them, until that is...

Splat

Not expecting to be hit full in the face by a snowball, Souji was caught by surprise and fell over unceremoniously, landing on his bottom and shaking his head really fast, while the two kids just stared at the stranger, unsure of what to say to someone they don't know. Souji, sensing discomfort and still shaking off the suprise, stood up, shook his head, and addressed the kids.

"What.. what are you doing? Do you live here?"

The kids said nothing, except for darting back behind their snowforts, seemingly hiding. Souji sighed and decided to try again. "If you live here, I was wondering if you could show me around. I am looking for-," Splat.

His words were blocked by a snowball thrown directly into his mouth, followed by a barrage from both forts! The little whelps had decided to team up on him under a truce! Feeling discouraged and slightly misunderstood, Souji ran deeper into the village, trying his best to dodge the snowballs, and nearly bumping into Mina and Ash.
FlintTheSquirrel

As Flint was running around the tree gathering, he heard a voice from behind him. Flint quickly jumped to turn and was meet with a grizzly bear over twice his size. Flint was panic struck and began to get impulsive, his body told him to get out of there so he (without a thought) dropped all he had gathered and ran on all fours from the bear, hoping to circle around him, but was meet with another road. At the moment he was about to cross, another car zoomed by just in front of him, making Flint lose his balance and fell to his side on the paved rocky road. Flint tried to pull himself back up but fell straight back over due to the short sting that followed him putting weight on his leg. Flint quickly looked back at the towering bear which was still just a few meters away. "D-Don't eat me! I didn't d-do anything to you!"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore sighed through a smile and walked towards Flint in a cool demeanor quickly covering their distance with a few steps, "My aren't we a jumpy fellow.". He stood just a few feet away from the squirrel and looked down on him, "Not to worry, I prefer fish.", he responded to the request. "I see you're not very familiar with cars and traffic rules. Also you don't have a collar so are you wild?", the bear asked in a friendly manner.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Leon sat under a shop over-hang looking out to the Sunday Market, he had his backpack beside him and his easel out drawing the Sunday Market Scene in the snow, today he was wearing a yellow tipped paint brush collar. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a brown piece of chalk and started to work on a couple of trees. He stopped just for a few seconds to put some headphones on and started to hum, as he worked, a french tune and he thought as he did I need to start to listen to more English songs. and he put the brown away for another colour.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
FlintTheSquirrel

Unable to get up, Flint crawled backwards, further into the road to get distance from the big peculiar bear. As to keep the bear from getting mad at him, he responded to his question with a low, unsteady voice. "Y-Yes" Thoughts were rushing through Flint's mind about what might happen which filled his face with dread.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Souji wrote:Upon closer inspection of the noise, he saw two human children throwing snowballs at each other. Souji shook his head, disbelieving. Their noises were of pure delight and fun! How could throwing freezing cold snow at each other in barbaric fashions be considered enjoyable? Nevertheless, his curiosity was piqued and he edged closer, just a few feet from the kids. En-raveled in their play, they barely noticed the fox just feet from them, until that is...

Splat

Not expecting to be hit full in the face by a snowball, Souji was caught by surprise and fell over unceremoniously, landing on his bottom and shaking his head really fast, while the two kids just stared at the stranger, unsure of what to say to someone they don't know. Souji, sensing discomfort and still shaking off the suprise, stood up, shook his head, and addressed the kids.

"What.. what are you doing? Do you live here?"

The kids said nothing, except for darting back behind their snowforts, seemingly hiding. Souji sighed and decided to try again. "If you live here, I was wondering if you could show me around. I am looking for-," Splat.

His words were blocked by a snowball thrown directly into his mouth, followed by a barrage from both forts! The little whelps had decided to team up on him under a truce! Feeling discouraged and slightly misunderstood, Souji ran deeper into the village, trying his best to dodge the snowballs, and nearly bumping into Mina and Ash.
Mina was about to say something to Ash, when she saw the commotion coming from the kids and Souji, 'Another fox? My, how unexpected!' She thought to herself. As Souji ran towards them, nearly bumping into them, she quickly sidestepped to get out of the way, "Watch where you're going!" She said, irritated that he had nearly run into her.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Ethyl had her camera on Mina now.

"A gaudily dressed vixen almost gets run down by a dog fox. We can understand her irritation, but not her lack of fashion sense."

Pierre wasn't paying attention, still throwing snow at the forts, not even bothering to pack it into snowballs.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Ethyl had her camera on Mina now.

"A gaudily dressed vixen almost gets run down by a dog fox. We can understand her irritation, but not her lack of fashion sense."

Pierre wasn't paying attention, still throwing snow at the forts, not even bothering to pack it into snowballs.
Mina heard Ethyl's approach and blushed an angry blush, "Lack of fashion sense?! Why you insolent little punk! I'll shove that camera where the sun doesn't shine!" She said, little fireballs of anger in her eyes. She always got this worked up when someone insulted her appearance. She didn't intend on harming Ethyl at all, but she couldn't help but yell.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

At this, Ethyl's ears flattened and she backed away in terror. She hadn't meant to be heard.

Immediately Pierre put himself between his sister and the fox.

"Who do you think you're threatening, fox?" he said. "That happens to be my sister, and if you harm one hair on her head, you can expect the same to be done to you!"

"Pierre, please stop, it doesn't matter...." cried Ethyl, still terrified and trembling, but Pierre wasn't listening. He unsheathed his claws and hissed.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:At this, Ethyl's ears flattened and she backed away in terror. She hadn't meant to be heard.

Immediately Pierre put himself between his sister and the fox.

"Who do you think you're threatening, fox?" he said. "That happens to be my sister, and if you harm one hair on her head, you can expect the same to be done to you!"

"Pierre, please stop, it doesn't matter...." cried Ethyl, still terrified and trembling, but Pierre wasn't listening. He unsheathed his claws and hissed.
Mina was a little frightened as Pierre threatened her, and she was a little unnerved. She felt bad for scaring Ethyl, but she felt angry that Pierre would threaten her, "I didn't mean to scare her like that, it was a knee-jerk reaction." She said, hiding her uneasiness as she looked at Ethyl, "Your comment was pretty rude, but me yelling at you was also rude. So I'm sorry." She said to Ethyl.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Mina was a little frightened as Pierre threatened her, and she was a little unnerved. She felt bad for scaring Ethyl, but she felt angry that Pierre would threaten her, "I didn't mean to scare her like that, it was a knee-jerk reaction." She said, hiding her uneasiness as she looked at Ethyl, "Your comment was pretty rude, but me yelling at you was also rude. So I'm sorry." She said to Ethyl.
Pierre didn't look at Ethyl but seemed to be waiting to hear her response.

"As am I--an observer is supposed to be objective and not allow her personal opinions to bias her viewers. I'll edit that part out."

She wasn't looking at Mina and seemed more to be talking to herself out loud, but she seemed satisfied that this would amend the situation--she rewound her tape to before her comment, ready to tape over it.

Pierre unsheathed his claws. "No hard feelings, then!" he said as though it had never happened. "I'm Pierre Tempo and this is my sister Ethyl. Let's be friends!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Pierre didn't look at Ethyl but seemed to be waiting to hear her response.

"As am I--an observer is supposed to be objective and not allow her personal opinions to bias her viewers. I'll edit that part out."

She wasn't looking at Mina and seemed more to be talking to herself out loud, but she seemed satisfied that this would amend the situation--she rewound her tape to before her comment, ready to tape over it.

Pierre unsheathed his claws. "No hard feelings, then!" he said as though it had never happened. "I'm Pierre Tempo and this is my sister Ethyl. Let's be friends!"
Mina smiled, glad he sheathed his claws. She looked to Ethyl, "It might be best if you edited that part out, dear." She agreed. She looked to Pierre, "My name is Mina Reed. This is Asher, and that is a clumsy feral who nearly ran into me." She said, pointing to Ash and Souji.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"WHOO-HOO! NEW FRIENDS!" cried Pierre, playfully headbutting them all.

Ethyl did not respond, but simply recorded over the hostile part and began again.

"The raucous tomcat has made the acquaintance of new pets. Whether his headbutting will drive them away or not remains to be seen."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"WHOO-HOO! NEW FRIENDS!" cried Pierre, playfully headbutting them all.

Ethyl did not respond, but simply recorded over the hostile part and began again.

"The raucous tomcat has made the acquaintance of new pets. Whether his headbutting will drive them away or not remains to be seen."
Mina backed up after the headbutt, but didn't let it make her angry. She pulled a comb out of her collar pocket and brushed her headfur back to perfection, "There." She said, "Yes, it's always a good thing to make new friends." She said. She looked to Souji, "Which reminds me. What's your name, handsome?" She asked, flirtingly.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Mina backed up after the headbutt, but didn't let it make her angry. She pulled a comb out of her collar pocket and brushed her headfur back to perfection, "There." She said, "Yes, it's always a good thing to make new friends." She said. She looked to Souji, "Which reminds me. What's your name, handsome?" She asked, flirtingly.
"The vixen, previously irritated at the dog fox, now began to flirt with him," said Ethyl, continuing to film. "Once again the caprices of the world are borne out in social behaviors."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

Cyrano waved as his father drove out of the small village, in the back of their small and beat up pickup-truck sat a bunch of fresh vegetables. The last of the season. As his father turned onto the main road, Cyrano turned around and headed back into the village. After walking for a minute he reached the park, where he went almost everyday to relax. When he came up on the park he noticed the Tempo siblings had beat him too it. He walked up to them, waving. "Hey Pierre, Ethyl." He said nicely.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:Cyrano waved as his father drove out of the small village, in the back of their small and beat up pickup-truck sat a bunch of fresh vegetables. The last of the season. As his father turned onto the main road, Cyrano turned around and headed back into the village. After walking for a minute he reached the park, where he went almost everyday to relax. When he came up on the park he noticed the Tempo siblings had beat him too it. He walked up to them, waving. "Hey Pierre, Ethyl." He said nicely.
Pierre headbutted Cyrano in greeting, tackle-glomping him. He then threw snow into the air and let it fall on him, dancing a jig.

Ethyl continued to film this. "The tomcat with a high voice was tackled by the brother. Who knows what kind of cat he is?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Souji

Post by Souji »

ctcmjh wrote: Mina was about to say something to Ash, when she saw the commotion coming from the kids and Souji, 'Another fox? My, how unexpected!' She thought to herself. As Souji ran towards them, nearly bumping into them, she quickly sidestepped to get out of the way, "Watch where you're going!" She said, irritated that he had nearly run into her.
Souji skidded to a halt right before Mina, almost knocking right into her. "Oh.. Im sorry, miss! I.. I didn't mean to...," he said, cowering as though afraid she might start hurling snowballs at him too. "I-I was just trying to get away from those kids..", he faltered at Mina's sudden anger at the sleight on her fashion and continued hurriedly on his way to find someone in charge that he could talk to, hands over his head to protect himself from any possible incoming snowballs.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Unable to get up, Flint crawled backwards, further into the road to get distance from the big peculiar bear. As to keep the bear from getting mad at him, he responded to his question with a low, unsteady voice. "Y-Yes" Thoughts were rushing through Flint's mind about what might happen which filled his face with dread.
"Ah so that's why.", the bear smiled as he walked to the squirrel's back and lifted him up to his feet. "Everything alright?", he asked as he dropped his hands to his side. "Snow and surprises cause a number of incidents every winter. Best be careful during this time.", he said with a smile.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Souji wrote:Souji skidded to a halt right before Mina, almost knocking right into her. "Oh.. Im sorry, miss! I.. I didn't mean to...," he said, cowering as though afraid she might start hurling snowballs at him too. "I-I was just trying to get away from those kids..", he faltered at Mina's sudden anger at the sleight on her fashion and continued hurriedly on his way to find someone in charge that he could talk to, hands over his head to protect himself from any possible incoming snowballs.
Mina saw him run off, "Wait! Don't run off like that!" She said. She ran after him, not as fast as he could run, but still tried, "Hold up! I did not mean to startle you like that!" She called after him.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Pierre headbutted Cyrano in greeting, tackle-glomping him. He then threw snow into the air and let it fall on him, dancing a jig.

Ethyl continued to film this. "The tomcat with a high voice was tackled by the brother. Who knows what kind of cat he is?"
Cyrano hadn't expected this, he moaned a little as the snow trickled down on top of him. Uhhg- what was I expecting?
He slowly got up as Pierre was dancing the jig. let me try this again
Cyrano cleared his throat, starting "I said hey"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Souji

Post by Souji »

ctcmjh wrote: Mina saw him run off, "Wait! Don't run off like that!" She said. She ran after him, not as fast as he could run, but still tried, "Hold up! I did not mean to startle you like that!" She called after him.
Souji perked his ears up and skidded to another halt, sliding on an ice patch and into the side of a building, disturbing the snow up top and causing it to crash down on him again, for the second time that day. Blushing so hard the snow on his cheeks actually melted, he stood back up and looked at Mina, not quite looking her in the eyes. "Sorry 'bout that..", he mumbled, shifting his feet.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Mina looked at Souji, "You should be sorry, running off like that without even telling me your name." She said, looking at him with a cross, condescending look. It warmed to a flirtatious smile, "I only jest. But I do have to say that you look awfully cute blushing like that." She teased, "My name is Mina." She said.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:

Cyrano hadn't expected this, he moaned a little as the snow trickled down on top of him. Uhhg- what was I expecting?
"Hey yourself!" said Pierre. "Play with me!"

He threw snow in Cyrano's face.

Ethyl was still filming Mina and Souji.

"What sort of vulpine courting ritual can this be?" she said. "Let's watch and find out...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

FlintTheSquirrel

As the bear offered to pull Flint up, he was very hesitant to grab his hand, but since he himself could not get up, and was right in the middle of the path where the loud scary machines fly by, he really had no choice but to trust him. Much to his surprise, the bear pulled him up with no funny business. Flint folded his ears back as he said shyly, "T-Thanks". He felt really bad that he was judging the bear to have been a savage though he just wanted to be kind. As Flint was back on his feet though, he had a very hard time supporting himself on the right, as his leg was still pained from when he tumbled on the Road. When asked if he was Ok, Flint fibbed and responded with "Yea, I-I'm alright" though it was quite apparent with how he was standing at a limp.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Souji wrote:
ctcmjh wrote: Mina saw him run off, "Wait! Don't run off like that!" She said. She ran after him, not as fast as he could run, but still tried, "Hold up! I did not mean to startle you like that!" She called after him.
Souji perked his ears up and skidded to another halt, sliding on an ice patch and into the side of a building, disturbing the snow up top and causing it to crash down on him again, for the second time that day. Blushing so hard the snow on his cheeks actually melted, he stood back up and looked at Mina, not quite looking her in the eyes. "Sorry 'bout that..", he mumbled, shifting his feet.
Leon was still drawing the market scene when Souji sliding into the building next to him and he could tell what would come next to he covered his drawing as the snow fell around him and onto Souji. "Bonjour monsieur, you ok? Where was the fire? Leon said to him.
Last edited by YingBlanc on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Salvatore pinched the skin between his eyes, "Tsk tsk tsk, I think you hurt your leg when you fell.". He looked around and saw nothing the could be used as a cane. He noticed the oak tree close by and got an idea, "Wait here.", he requested as he walked to the tree and looked for a sturdy branch. He quickly found a low, moderately-thick branch and he reached for it and easily snapped it off the tree as it was also dry due to the weather. Conveniently for Salvatore, there was also a large rough rock between the tree and the squirrel and he dulled the sharp points of the broken branch before he returned. "Ever used a cane before?", he asked as he offered the makeshift cane, "It should help with walking while your leg recovers from your fall.".
FlintTheSquirrel

As the bear offered over the walking stick, Flint looked at it peculiarly. He has seen people around this town use it before, but he himself has never used one. It never crossed his mind to do such. Flint accepted the cane and tried to see how it works. He placed the cane on the pavement and took one step forward with surprisingly less pain than he was expecting, and slowly made his way off the road, on the side with the Oak. "Thank you so much for this!" Flint said with a shy smile.

When Flint dug the cane into the snow though, it became a lot tougher for him to pull it up. But nothing to bad.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"So what brings you to these parts?", Salvatore asked with his hands on his side. "Not much food around these parts during this time...", he continued though now rubbing his chin with his head tilted to one side as though he was thinking of something.
Zander

Post by Zander »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Zander wrote:

"Hey yourself!" said Pierre. "Play with me!"

He threw snow in Cyrano's face.

Ethyl was still filming Mina and Souji.

"What sort of vulpine courting ritual can this be?" she said. "Let's watch and find out...."

Cyrano had a confused look on. Hey yourself? that doesnt even make- his thoughts were cut off by the random glob of snow that just impacted his face. he grabbed a handful of snow and observed it closely, holding it out for Pierre to see. he pointed at it, with a surprised face. "Hey Pierre! look! that bug is waving at you!" he said, hoping Pierre would stick his face close at it to get a better look.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FlintTheSquirrel

Just as the Bear asked that question, Flint's hunger immediately came back to him. He had completely forgot about it due to how panicked he had just been. He looked back at the pile of acorns he had just dropped when the bear came, but he knew he could not bend over to pick them up due to his physical condition. His stomach growled as he stayed focused on them, missing the next thing the bear said. After a short while, Flint shook his head to regain control of his thoughts. "Umm......., I came here for those." Flint said, pointing at the acorns he so longingly wanted. Stomach growling again.