Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

The woman smiled at Tiara, nodding. "Oooh, sounds like fun!" She turned to May, gesturing to a back room. "Don't worry about being late, we haven't had any issues this morning, so you can just grab your stuff and start your rounds. Tiara can go with you too, if that's what you brought her for." She turned her kindly look back to the raccoon girl again, and May nodded. "Great! I was gonna show her around. Cmon!" She said excitedly, tugging Tiara into the back room. The young woman watched them leave, then returned to the work at her desk.
Through the door was a small locker room of sorts, large metal boxes were attached to the walls, containing all manner of zoo equipment. May made her way to one near the back with her name printed in silver on it. "Let me grab my walkie-talkie and my bag and we can get going..." She spun the dial on the metal door a few times in different directions and it clicked open. Reaching in, the otter girl pulled out a bulky gray satchel, the zoo logo printed on the side, and a large walkie-talkie, which she clipped onto the bag. "Alright!" She said, closing the locker. "Let's get goi- Oh! I almost forgot!" With a kind of hop-skip, May moved past Tiara, beckoning the raccoon girl over to a little plastic box that was sitting next to the door. "You need one of these tags while your with me, just a temporary staff badge." She pulled a small, rectangular plate from the box. It was a little metal badge with the same logo as May's bag. The otter girl held the badge out to Tiara. "This way we wont have to worry about other staff members trying to stop you!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Emergency services are the people you call in case if an emergency. Like the police when there is a crime, the fireand rescue department when there's a fire or a cat stuck in a tree, no offense. Then the one I was about to call was emergency medical services, for when there's someone sick or injured.", Moon explained, "But it's great that I don't need to. They're not really the kind of people that you want to call, and it's not because of attitude." she then smiled and held her hand over Maple's head. "You don't mind patting do you?"

Crayon slowly fanned softer and softer, realizing he just jumped on the panic train that was slowly coming to a halt. I guess this is better anyway. .

Cesium was almost immediately busy looking at the map once more after he saw Maple took the candy he offered. Oooh, a pendulum ride. . Me want. . ., as he saw the 'Pharaoh's Fury'.
Genesis slapped his forehead and slapped himself mentally have jumped to conclusions like that, and let out a slightly tired sigh. He notcied Cesium looking at the map and asked "Found a ride we can go on Cesium?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Yeah, but it's the pendulum ride, Pharaoh's Fury." Cesium said as he pointed to the large swinging boat behind him with screaming at regular intervals. "The age restriction for pets is higher than our last ride as well, 2.5 years old... Is anyone of us younger than 2.5?", Cesium asked.

Crayon shook his head and looked at the ride behind Cesium, That looks fun. . .
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

JOFOXX wrote:The woman smiled at Tiara, nodding. "Oooh, sounds like fun!" She turned to May, gesturing to a back room. "Don't worry about being late, we haven't had any issues this morning, so you can just grab your stuff and start your rounds. Tiara can go with you too, if that's what you brought her for." She turned her kindly look back to the raccoon girl again, and May nodded. "Great! I was gonna show her around. Cmon!" She said excitedly, tugging Tiara into the back room. The young woman watched them leave, then returned to the work at her desk.
Through the door was a small locker room of sorts, large metal boxes were attached to the walls, containing all manner of zoo equipment. May made her way to one near the back with her name printed in silver on it. "Let me grab my walkie-talkie and my bag and we can get going..." She spun the dial on the metal door a few times in different directions and it clicked open. Reaching in, the otter girl pulled out a bulky gray satchel, the zoo logo printed on the side, and a large walkie-talkie, which she clipped onto the bag. "Alright!" She said, closing the locker. "Let's get goi- Oh! I almost forgot!" With a kind of hop-skip, May moved past Tiara, beckoning the raccoon girl over to a little plastic box that was sitting next to the door. "You need one of these tags while your with me, just a temporary staff badge." She pulled a small, rectangular plate from the box. It was a little metal badge with the same logo as May's bag. The otter girl held the badge out to Tiara. "This way we wont have to worry about other staff members trying to stop you!"
Tiara followed her into the room, "Oh! Ok! Thanks!" she took the badge and put it on. She looked down at it for a second before looking back up at May "What about Flash and Jake? Are they going to get one?"
(( How does she put it on? Mind saying so in case that comes up? ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May watched as Tiara pinned the little badge onto her collar. the otter girl winked at her. "Lookin good! It really accents your eyes!" She said jokingly. At Tiara's question, May looked back down at the box of badges, nodding. "Yeah, they'll need some too. Thanks for reminding me! It would have been a huge hassle trying to drag those two around without them." The otter girl pulled two more of the pins out of their container, placing them in her satchel. When ti was done, May looked back up at Tiara, smiling. "Alright, let's get going then!" She said, beginning to push open the door...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Ok!" Tiara followed, not really having anything else to do or say until they actually got to an enclosure. (( hint hint ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May pushed through the locker room door, heading behind the front desk and out the back of the building. When they were int he sun again, May lead Tiara quickly off into the zoo, not reading signs are really even paying attention to where she was going. It was all instinct by now. They passed several exhibits, such as crocodiles, hippos, and several species of monkeys, before they reached their destination. May looked back at Tiara with a smile as they approached an enormous caged exhibit, filled with small trees, logs, and other such woodland scenery. The otter girl walked up to a small door in the cage, and, knocking on it, called through the bars. "Hey gang! It's Makkida coming in! I've got a visitor for you guys!" There were sounds of movement in the foliage as an answer, but that was all. May didn't seem to mind this, however, and she quickly unlocked the door, swinging it open and gesturing for Tiara to enter.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Yeah, but it's the pendulum ride, Pharaoh's Fury." Cesium said as he pointed to the large swinging boat behind him with screaming at regular intervals. "The age restriction for pets is higher than our last ride as well, 2.5 years old... Is anyone of us younger than 2.5?", Cesium asked.

Crayon shook his head and looked at the ride behind Cesium, That looks fun. . .
Maple balled her fist up and thrusted it towards her in success. "yesss. Just old enough!" She said in victory.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet began counting his age with his fingers. "I am four years old, so I can go too!" Bullet nodded in agreement. That can't be too fast, right?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled, "That ride looks like it is going to be fun." She said with a smile. She was happy that Maple wasn't scared or anything.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May pushed through the locker room door, heading behind the front desk and out the back of the building. When they were int he sun again, May lead Tiara quickly off into the zoo, not reading signs are really even paying attention to where she was going. It was all instinct by now. They passed several exhibits, such as crocodiles, hippos, and several species of monkeys, before they reached their destination. May looked back at Tiara with a smile as they approached an enormous caged exhibit, filled with small trees, logs, and other such woodland scenery. The otter girl walked up to a small door in the cage, and, knocking on it, called through the bars. "Hey gang! It's Makkida coming in! I've got a visitor for you guys!" There were sounds of movement in the foliage as an answer, but that was all. May didn't seem to mind this, however, and she quickly unlocked the door, swinging it open and gesturing for Tiara to enter.
Tiara looked back and fourth at the different exhibits as they passed, wondering if there was some part of them that was hidden. She remembered the giant, towering buildings of the Chicago Zoo, where she'd been before, with terraced menageries and massive indoor-biome-exhibits, and wondered if this zoo had that... Perhaps the Yorkshire zoo was different? She was thinking of asking May, when they got to the enclosure. "Um..." she looked uncomfortably up at the cage-like walls, remembering at one time being in a cage she couldn't stand up in with a cringe. However, it wasn't so similar, so she sighed and closed her eyes, stepping through into the enclosure, opening them to peer around, sniffing the air a bit... "Hello?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Flash stopped on the steps, wheeling around and giving Jake an incredulous look, "Jake, what the heck are you talking about? of course they don't have trucks! Where would a zoo animal possibly get a truck?? They're locked in cages all day!" He facepawed with a grunt of frustration, "Dangit Jake, it's a metaphor! Didn't you ever learn about metaphors? I mean, isn't there some sort of 'human pet school' that they send you guys to, you know, to make you human-appropriate and all that?" He threw his arms up in the air, "Man, what am I gonna do with you..." he continued down the steps...
"I know what a metaphor is...But I don't think they have schools for pets." He pondered the thought as he followed Flash.

-----

Aiden kept his arms crossed and his head turned away, not interested in the conversation the two were having. Can we just leave already..
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May nodded reassuringly to Tiara as the raccoon girl passed through the gate. When she was inside, May followed, closing the door again and locking it back. The otter girl looked around at the bushes. "Alright guys, take it easy on he-" Almost instantly the bushes were suddenly alive with gray and black bodies of varying sizes. A swarm of raccoon's, nearly 10 in all, scurried from the bushes and came to greet May and Tiara, especially Tiara. May rolled her eyes at the antics of some of the young raccoon males as they practically fought to get Tiara's attention, all trying to shake her hand at the same time.
"Good morning, miss! Haven't seen your gorgeous self around here before!"
"Oh, get away, Chik! Give the poor girl some space! Don't mind him, miss, he can be a real pain sometimes."
"Me? A pain? You're one to talk!"
"Quiet, the both of you! You're going to scare her away!"
"Ah, you could do that yourself with nothin but your stink, Frukko."

The males bickered like this for a good while, blocking out any other form of conversation, until a voice called over the din, practically a bark. "Shut up! All of you!" Immediately the rabble fell into a surprised silence, and another raccoon pushed through the rest. She was a tall raccoon, with a lithe form and deep brown eyes, and the young males backed off from her as she passed. The female smiled down at May and Tiara, revealing a few missing teeth. "Hello, Makkida. Miss." She nodded to the otter and raccoon girls in turn. "Good morning. Please excuse these hooligans, we haven't been successful in teaching them any manners. My name is Kieri." Kieri rubbed a paw against her side, holding it out to Tiara. "Nice to meet you."
Last edited by JOFOXX on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"So I guess we're going there after everyone's rested?", Cesium asked as he folded the map and kept it in his side pocket. "Or is everyone ready to go already?", he continued as he looked at his companions.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine.", Crayon answered before turning to Yukiko, "All better?", he asked with a smile.

Moon looked around and gave a somewhat concerned frown, "I don't see your owners anywhere.", she said as she crossed her arms. "Oh, right. PF. Never mind anything I said.", she quickly added before anyone was able to respond.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko stood and smiled at Crayon, "Yes, I am feeling much better, thank you for being concerned." She told him. She looked to the pendulum ride, and she thought that it looked somewhat frightening, "Um, if it wouldn't be too rude of me to suggest this, but after this pendulum ride, may we go on a ride that is closer to the ground, or slower?" She asked.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:we go on a ride that is closer to the ground
"Aw..." Bullet whined, as he continued to stare at his brochure. "But I want to try the Fly Swatter and Frog Hopper!"

OOC: This is Fly Swatter and Frog Hopper, by the way. Let's just pretend the information is in the brochure.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis had taken a seat on the bench, Ready to go whatever ride when the othsrs decided...well almost whatever ride. Genesis heard what Yukiko said and wondered something, whilst he said ''Well whenever you guys decide something, I'm ready to go on a ride.''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Aw..." Bullet whined, as he continued to stare at his brochure. "But I want to try the Fly Swatter and Frog Hopper!"
Yukiko looked to the brochure that Bullet held, "Actually, those do not look that bad. I believe I will be able to go on those rides." She told him.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Is something wrong Genesis?", Crayon asked as he felt a contradiction in the wolf's actions and words. "I hope we're not boring you with all these discussions."

"Well Pharaoh's Fury is closest to our current location and the Flyswatter is close by too. The Frog Hopper though. . Quite a long walk from here.", said Cesium as he located both rides on his map which he had taken out again. "So how about we go to Pharoah's Fury, then the Flyswatter and finally the Frog Hopper?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Yay!" Bullet cheered up when Cesium and Yukiko agreed to ride the rides he suggested. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:"I know what a metaphor is...But I don't think they have schools for pets." He pondered the thought as he followed Flash.
Flash strode out the front door, seemingly in a serious mood when suddenly, "Ooh!! Oooh! JAKE!! Look what I can do!!" He immediately pounced the railing on the side of the steps, doing a handstand on top of it. "That's some skill, ain't it? I bet you can't do this! I bet you can't!"

======== The Zoo ========
JOFOXX wrote:May nodded reassuringly to Tiara as the raccoon girl passed through the gate. When she was inside, May followed, closing the door again and locking it back. The otter girl looked around at the bushes. "Alright guys, take it easy on he-" Almost instantly the bushes were suddenly alive with gray and black bodies of varying sizes. A swarm of raccoon's, nearly 10 in all, scurried from the bushes and came to greet May and Tiara, especially Tiara. May rolled her eyes at the antics of some of the young raccoon males as they practically fought to get Tiara's attention, all trying to shake her hand at the same time.
"Good morning, miss! Haven't seen your gorgeous self around here before!"
"Oh, get away, Chik! Give the poor girl some space! Don't mind him, miss, he can be a real pain sometimes."
"Me? A pain? You're one to talk!"
"Quiet, the both of you! You're going to scare her away!"
"Ah, you could do that yourself with nothin but your stink, Frukko."

The males bickered like this for a good while, blocking out any other form of conversation, until a voice called over the din, practically a bark. "Shut up! All of you!" Immediately the rabble fell into a surprised silence, and another raccoon pushed through the rest. She was a tall raccoon, with a lithe form and deep brown eyes, and the young males backed off from her as she passed. The female smiled down at May and Tiara, revealing a few missing teeth. "Hello, Makkida, miss." She nodded to the otter and raccoon girls in turn. "Good morning. Please excuse these hooligans, we haven't been successful in teaching them any manners. My name is Kieri." Kieri rubbed a paw against her side, holding it out to Tiara. "Nice to meet you."
Tiara shrunk back a bit, overwhelmed by all the unfamiliar raccoons vying for her attention. She was too surprised to really respond with anything but a soft whimper: she didn't like crowds, even of other raccoons who were just happy to see her. Fortunately, the older female showed up and settled things down before Tiara had any sort of breakdown. Tiara looked timidly up at the other female, trembling a bit as she rubbed her hand against her side, speaking in a soft voice, "Hello... My name's Tiara..." she held out her paw and timidly sniffed Kieri's...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc rubbed his neck. "W-well, it's nothing t-to worry about really..." He spoke softly. "...I hope" He shortly added in a sigh.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel nodded his head knowingly, giving Marc an understanding look. "Ah... Don't wanna talk about it?"

------------------------

The big raccoon female smiled comfortingly as she stooped to sniff Tiara's paw. When she straightened up, her smile spread to a grin. "Tiara. I like that name. It suits you!" Kieri turned her gaze to May then, giving her a curious look. "What brings you here so early, Makkida? Usually you don't come by till the afternoon..." The otter girl smiled in response. "Well, you see, Tiara here wanted to meet the local raccoons, so I brought her..." She started explaining the situation to the big female, and thus neither of them noticed as one of the raccoon males crept up alongside Tiara. Most of the others had left during Kieri's appearance, losing hope in speaking with Tiara at the time, but this male stayed. He grinned widely, as he leaned into Tiara's ear, whispering. "So, you're adopted, huh? Like Makkida?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Neko wrote:"I know what a metaphor is...But I don't think they have schools for pets." He pondered the thought as he followed Flash.
Flash strode out the front door, seemingly in a serious mood when suddenly, "Ooh!! Oooh! JAKE!! Look what I can do!!" He immediately pounced the railing on the side of the steps, doing a handstand on top of it. "That's some skill, ain't it? I bet you can't do this! I bet you can't!"
Jake stopped and blinked looking at Flash, "There's no way I can do that...just don't fall and hurt yourself."

-----

Aiden looked up at the weird dog, just now tuning back into the conversation and Angel's words had made him curious.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Flash was slightly annoyed, "Me? Fall? What do you take me for, a baffoon!? I am a master of-ACK!!" Flash, having neglected his concentration, promptly fell off, landing in a large trash bin...

==== The Zoo ====
Tiara shrank back from the male a bit as he got into her personal space, timidly answering, "I... I guess... I was rescued from a circus over a year ago, and two of the people who saved me took me home... so.. I... I guess so..." She didn't really understand May's situation, so she couldn't say for sure. She looked over at the raccoon, wondering if he wanted something from her...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The male raccoon nodded knowingly. "Mhm. I sorta know what it's like. Not the circus part, but the owner part. I had one when I was really little, but she was old and couldn't take care of me... Her caretaker dropped me off here..." He looked spacey for a moment, as if remembering the experience, then he smiled at Tiara again. "So, Tiara the Ex-circus Animal. Pretty name. Doesn't sound very raccoon-like though. Your owners give it to you?" He chattered animatedly at Tiara, grinning toothily.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara scratched the back of he head, still mildly uncomfortable, especially at this line of questioning, "Uh... Kind of... We changed my name after I was rescued, because I didn't like it anymore... I don't remember what my given name was... Um... I don't think of them as my 'owners' anyway: they're kind of trying to be like parents and all that... It's not like they're controlling me or anything..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The raccoon slapped a hand to his forehead, nodding vigorously. "Right! Sorry! It's been a while, so I guess I got a little rusty on the terms." He chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah... I didn't mean to say your ow- parents were controlling you or anything like that... That's just what we refer to the humans with pets around here as." He blinked at her with large green eyes. "But you can't remember your name? That's a little odd... Unless you were young at the time?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara nodded timidly, "I wasn't even two years old when I got to the circus... They did alot of bad things to me and.... and I can't remember anything from before that, it's just a blur of pain as far back as I can remember... I don't even remember my real parents..." she looked at her feet, her own amber eyes starting to tear a little, "I don't want to talk about this anymore... can we not talk about this...?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis repositoned himself on the bench a bit, and then said to Crayon ''No, not at all, I'm just waiting for you guys to decide on rides since I've never been to an amusement park before''

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The raccoon's ears drooped at the sight of Tiara, and he stooped to try and meet her eyes again. "I-I'm sorry. Me and my big mouth... We don't have to talk about this stuff if it upsets you..." He bit his lip, raking his brain for something else to talk about. "Er... er... W-What brings you to the zoo today? Makkida usually doesn't have guests..." His tail twitched anxiously. He hoped he hadn't completely ruined the conversation...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara blinked the tears out of her eyes, "It's ok... you didn't mean to..." she wiped her eyes and straightened back up to look at the other raccoon, "My family just moved in near May's keeper, and I used to be friends with the raccoons in the Chicago zoo, so May... Makkida brought me to meet you all..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Ah so you're new to the city." He nodded, glancing over to where May and Kieri were still talking. "That was nice of Makkida to bring you over here, and that explains why she's here so early..." He looked back to Tiara. "Well I hope we didn't disappoint you. We can be a wild bunch sometimes but we're all pretty nice." The raccoon chuckled, grinning devilishly. "But between you and me, I'm the nicest one." Suddenly a voice cut into the conversation, causing the male to flinch. "I hope you're not talking our guest's ear off, Chikker." It was Kieri. She and May had apparently finished their conversation and were now standing alongside Tiara and the little male raccoon. "Ah, n-no sis. Just some friendly chatting y'know..." He stammered. May nudged Tiara, whispering to her as she watched Kieri glare down her nose at Chikker, the little male. "So you're making new friends already, huh? Well good choice there, Chikker's always been a polite little guy. Probably comes from being Kieri's adopted brother of sorts." The otter girl giggled.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Rendak wrote:Genesis repositoned himself on the bench a bit, and then said to Crayon ''No, not at all, I'm just waiting for you guys to decide on rides since I've never been to an amusement park before''
"Oh, good to hear. So shall we go then? Maple?", Crayon asked as he started walking towards the ride while seemingly offering a hand to both Genesis and Maple.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple took crayon's hand, walking with him. "Yeah! let's go!"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:"Ah so you're new to the city." He nodded, glancing over to where May and Kieri were still talking. "That was nice of Makkida to bring you over here, and that explains why she's here so early..." He looked back to Tiara. "Well I hope we didn't disappoint you. We can be a wild bunch sometimes but we're all pretty nice." The raccoon chuckled, grinning devilishly. "But between you and me, I'm the nicest one." Suddenly a voice cut into the conversation, causing the male to flinch. "I hope you're not talking our guest's ear off, Chikker." It was Kieri. She and May had apparently finished their conversation and were now standing alongside Tiara and the little male raccoon. "Ah, n-no sis. Just some friendly chatting y'know..." He stammered. May nudged Tiara, whispering to her as she watched Kieri glare down her nose at Chikker, the little male. "So you're making new friends already, huh? Well good choice there, Chikker's always been a polite little guy. Probably comes from being Kieri's adopted brother of sorts." The otter girl giggled.
Tiara nodded a bit as the other raccoon talked, smiling a little at his friendliness. She jumped though when Kieri interrupted them, looking back up at Kieri and May, who'd she'd half-forgotten. Tiara nodded at May's information, not really having anything to say.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

After a bit of glaring, Kieri still didn't seem satisfied with Chikker's statement. The big raccoon rolled her eyes, glancing at Tiara. "He hasn't been causing you any trouble has he?" From behind Kieri, Chikker gulped, looking utterly pitiful as he gazed pleadingly at Tiara.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara tilted her head, "What? No... I mean... he's just being friendly and making conversation..." she glanced over at "Chikker" and back at Kieri, "Why...? Is he not supposed to talk to me or something? I'm sorry, I don't know your rules...." she lowered her head and ears a bit...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Kieri glanced at Chikker again, who gave her a nervous smile, then turned back to Tiara with a grin of her own. "No, not at all. I'm just making sure you have a nice time while you're here. Sorry for any confusion." The big raccoon chuckled, not noticing Chikker breathe a sigh of relief behind her. May cut in then, throwing an arm around Tiara. "Well... Kieri and I have to take care of some zoo keeping business right now, would you like Chikker to show you around while we work, Tiara?" She giggled again, bouncing her eyebrows at the raccoon girl. The other two didn't notice May's teasing gesture, but Chikker was grinning ear to ear anyway.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara looked at May, blushing a bit at the comment, "What...? Um... Ok... I'll see you later then...." She let go of May and walked over to Chikker....