HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:"Why not combine them?" Rain asked. She put a paw to her muzzle. "I mean, it could start out as a buggy, and then you press some sort of button, and Presto! You can walk with it." She back and forth from Ozzy to Winch. "Would something like that be possible?"
Winch smiled at her, "You're a genius! I think if we all put our heads together, and worked really hard, anything is possible!" He said, blushing a little bit because of being so excited and releasing his crazy in front of her. He coughed awkwardly, "I mean, um, yeah. That seems like it would be possible." He said. He was trying to be 'normal' in front of her, so he didn't creep her out or anything. He grinned at Ruby, "You're threats are pretty effective because I don't doubt anything you say." He told her, bluntly yet jokingly.

-
BlueAnubis wrote:Jack chuckled lightly, "I certanly hope not. Otherwise I might not be permitted to see you." He said with a smirk, "Then I would be forced to dye my fur black and write depressing sonatas."
Bianca giggled at his joke, "I really hope that I don't get in trouble, then." She said, "Then again, it would be interesting to see you write a sonata." She said.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, I'm not that smart," Rain stammered, blushing a bit. "Just creative." Looking around at everyone else, she tilted her head. "Well, after the museum, what were you all planning on doing?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "It would be exceptionally interesting, especially since I can't read music. I would need somkeone to transcribe it for me." He stuffed a napkin in his collar as the waitress came back with their meals.

Ruby smiled at Winch, "Smart boy, the last one to disbelieve my words cannot maintain his balance very well anymore." she chuckled as she patted Winch on the head. She looked over at Rain, "As for what we have planned next, I don't think any of us have the slightest idea. This was a bit spur of the moment. Isn't that right, Al?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca stuffed a napkin into her collar, and one on her lap as the food arrived, "Thank you very much." She told the waitress. Bianca smiled at Jack, "Well, I can read music. My first owner taught me when I was a kitten." She told him.

-

"Come on, don't be so modest. Creativity is one of the greatest forms on intelligence." He told her. He looked to the others, "Yeah, what's planned after this?" He asked, repeating her question.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-if you say so, Winch." Rain replied. Then, she got an idea. "After the museum, we could go eat something!... I am kinda hungry..."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack tilted his head and smiled, "As inteligent as you are beautiful." I am one lucky son of a jackal. He thought as he took a bite of his sandwhich. Mmm! Beef and bacon together, I officially love this country.

Ruby thought for a moment, "Well, unless Al thinks his diguise will hold up, we can count Dandilly's out, anyone have any prefrences on meals? Italian, mexican, garbage can behind the house, anything?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch blushed and smiled as Rain thanked him. When Ruby suggested places to eat, he smiled, "Any of those sound great!" He said excited, before seeing Rain out of the corner of his eye, "I-uh-mean that the first two sound nice." He said very calmly. It was obvious Winch was trying to be polite and nice around Rain.
-
Bianca smiled, "And you're as caring as you are handsome." She said, picking up her chicken burger and taking a dainty bite. She munched on a few fries. She was a fairly slow eater.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"Dad researched the local cuisine as market research when we were planning to move here. The standard seems to be pretty high." Al said to the group. "I haven't met any of the other restaurateurs around here but my dad is acquainted with a few by now. My disguise will serve me well so long as we avoid mentioning my full name."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled at Bianca before taking another bite. While she nibbled on her meal, Jack ate at a pace balanced somewhere between polite and voracious. Though it was as slow as he could eat, since he had the matabolism of a small football team. Before bianca was halfway finished with her sandwich, he had already finished his own and began snacking on his fries. "How are you enjoying your meal? Enjoying your first visit to a restaraunt?" He said before taking a sip of water.

Ruby chuckled "So then, any recomendations?" she asked Al, leaning on him a bit.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled, "Yes, it's very nice. And thank you very much for taking me." She told him. She noticed that Jack had already finished his burger, while she was barely halfway done, and her fries largely untouched. She tried to take slightly larger bites to catch up, not wanting him to wait too long. But they were still fairly small bites.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

BlueAnubis wrote: Ruby chuckled "So then, any recomendations?" she asked Al, leaning on him a bit.
"If anyone is in the mood for flintstones sized slabs of meat there is apparently a really good barbecue joint around here, although If anyone has seen anywhere they want to try I'm up for anything."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"No, that sounds fine!" Rain replied happily. "I could go for something big. Out of curiosity, how big are we talking?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack noticed that Bianca had begun taking larger bites and chewing faster, "Pace yourself, Dear One. There is no need to rush on my account. I wouldn't want you to choke. I am more than happy to wait for a lady, especially when she is dear to me." He chuckled as he patted he paw.

Ruby smile wide, "you had me at 'slab of meat', we can go as soon as the tour is over. So, Red, What is next on our excursion of culture?" she said as she gave Crimson a whack with her tail.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca blushed as she slowed down her eating to her normal pace, "Alright." She said with a smile. The 'dear to me' part made her flush with happiness and slight embarrassment, "I don't think I'm going to finish my fries. Would you like some?" She offered.
-
Winch nodded, "Yeah, that sounds delicious!" He said. He wondered if they were huge slabs of meat by human standards. Considering how small he was compared to a human, he guessed that the steak would be bigger than he was! That thought made his mouth water.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Sounds like a plan to me" Ozzy piped up "I was there last month and it was great, allthough if I were any more full up they would've had to wheel me home on a cart!" He paused a little sheepishly. "My eyes are way too big for my belly. Pretty generous doggie bag though."

As he stopped talking an audible growl eminated from his stomach. Blushing slightly he continued,

"Ahem, pardon me, so what's in the next exhibit Crim?"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack grinned, "Well, I wouldn't want them to go to waste. What are your thoughts on dessert?" He said as he picked up a fry.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled, "Well, as long as you would want to have dessert, then I think it sounds wonderful." She said, a little to shy to just come out and say that she wanted dessert. Bianca did have a bit of a sweet tooth.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack chuckled. He noticed Bianca's eyes grew a bit wider at the mention of dessert. "So then, what shall we have? Lady's choice. "

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain looked at Ozzy, her head tilted slightly. "Why do we have to look at them in a certain order?" she asked. "Can't we just go to whatever one we think would be cool?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack chuckled. He noticed Bianca's eyes grew a bit wider at the mention of dessert. "So then, what shall we have? Lady's choice. "
Bianca smiled with a blush as he offered the dessert, "Well, an ice cream sundae sounds sublime right now. But, um, I don't think I will be able to finish a whole one on my own." She said, hoping that Jack got the message that she wanted to share it with him.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "As long as you don't mind eating all of the chocolate. I've heard it's quite good, but I don't feel like paying my 'Uncle' a suprise visit." He chuckled, making air quotes with his fingers. He waved to the waitress, "Could we get an ice cream sundae with two spoons, please? Thank you."

Ruby thought for a moment, "You know, you make a good point there, Rainy. So how about we look around for about half an hour and meet back in the lobby then? Sound good?" She asked.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled, "I don't mind at all! Actually, I really like the chocolate." She told him, "Um, what do you mean by your Uncle?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain nodded. "Me and Winch pretty much saw everything on our speed tour, but we could always see if they have a gift shop!" she added.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:Rain nodded. "Me and Winch pretty much saw everything on our speed tour, but we could always see if they have a gift shop!" she added.
Winch nodded,That sounds like a good idea. he agreed, nodding.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "I'm not sure if I told you yet, but my mother is a golden jackal. My adopted mom, Lori, loves Egyptian mythology, and would often tell me about Anubis. When Ruby began hearing about a god with the head of a jackal, she began saying that he was my uncle. She eventually got my mom in on the joke. It's become their favorite way to give me a hard time." He chuckled, remembering their enjoyment at his expense earlier that morning.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack laughed, "I'm not sure if I told you yet, but my mother is a golden jackal. My adopted mom, Lori, loves Egyptian mythology, and would often tell me about Anubis. When Ruby began hearing about a god with the head of a jackal, she began saying that he was my uncle. She eventually got my mom in on the joke. It's become their favorite way to give me a hard time." He chuckled, remembering their enjoyment at his expense earlier that morning.
Bianca giggled, "It's actually quite funny." She told him, "So, your mother is a golden jackal; What is your father?" She asked him.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Father? Ah, Father is a greyhound." Jack said as he pulled his wallet from his collar and unfolded an old news clipping with a picture of three dogs standing on a podium. "I never met him, but Mother gave this to me before I was adopted. He is the one standing in the middle." He handed the clipping to Bianca. "According to Mother, he was a champion racing dog who came to Egypt on vacation with his owners. It was one of those love-at-first-sight/Romio-and-Juliet kind of things: Her family didn't approve of getting so close to civilization, his owners did not want him fratternizing with a wild animal, secret meetings in the moonlight, and everything like that. Eventually, his owners moved away, and she never saw him again, and a few months later, I was born. Last she heard, he was retired and lived somewhere in England or someplace like that." He chuckled.

Ruby smiled at Rain, "Works for me. Come on, Red, let's see if we can find some pictures that actually look like something." She said as she pulled Crimson down a hallway.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked very interested, and kind of sad at that story, "That's so romantic, and so sad." She said, "Do you ever want to meet him?" She asked.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack thought for a moment, "I have thought about it, from time to time. I would probably be able to learn a lot about my heritage from him, like why I feel a strong urge to chase anything that goes faster than 40 kph. But then I remember the relationship I had with my Dad and I realize that I don't need anything more than I already have." He smiled at Bianca. "Besides, the classic 'Hello, you don't know me, but you are my father.' Is probably the world's best conversation starter and stopper at the same time."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack thought for a moment, "I have thought about it, from time to time. I would probably be able to learn a lot about my heritage from him, like why I feel a strong urge to chase anything that goes faster than 40 kph. But then I remember the relationship I had with my Dad and I realize that I don't need anything more than I already have." He smiled at Bianca. "Besides, the classic 'Hello, you don't know me, but you are my father.' Is probably the world's best conversation starter and stopper at the same time."
"Yes, you may be right." She said, "Many pets do not know their parents. I guess I was lucky enough to have known my parents and littermates." She said with a smile, "Your heritage sounds like a very interesting one."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled as the waitress returned with their sundae. "Thank you. I suppose it is, but then again, I would find someone's heritage to be interesting, even if their entire family was spent their entire life feeding fish for people while they are on vacation. Researching your family history is the only way to learn from their success, or failure." He chuckled as he handed Bianca a spoon with a smile.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack smiled as the waitress returned with their sundae. "Thank you. I suppose it is, but then again, I would find someone's heritage to be interesting, even if their entire family was spent their entire life feeding fish for people while they are on vacation. Researching your family history is the only way to learn from their success, or failure." He chuckled as he handed Bianca a spoon with a smile.
Bianca nodded, "Yeah, it is true and I do know a bit about my family history. It's not as interesting as yours, but I do still like it." She said as she grabbed the spoon with a smile. She scooped up a dainty scoop of the ice cream and placed it in her mouth, smiling at the flavor, "It's delicious~." She said.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled at Bianca. The way she smiled with the spoon in her mouth was simply adorable. "I'm glad you like it." He said as he took a bite, "Enjoy as much as you like, just try not to get a headache." He winked.

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy wandered over to a map of the exhibits and had a look.

"Watercolors, nope. Renaissance portraiture, nope. Industrial sculpture and installations, that sounds more like it."

He turned to the others,

"Anyone coming to the industrial art section?"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain started of towards the gift shop. She silently wondered what type of things she might find. She looked back, and tilted her head at Winch. "You coming?" she asked.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack smiled at Bianca. The way she smiled with the spoon in her mouth was simply adorable. "I'm glad you like it." He said as he took a bite, "Enjoy as much as you like, just try not to get a headache." He winked.
Bianca giggled as she took another scoop of ice cream, "Thank you, Jack. This is delicious!" She said, smiling.

-
Pecan wrote:Rain started of towards the gift shop. She silently wondered what type of things she might find. She looked back, and tilted her head at Winch. "You coming?" she asked.
Winch nodded, "Of course I'm coming!" He said, smiling as he followed her to the gift shop.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Father? Ah, Father is a greyhound." Jack said as he pulled his wallet from his collar and unfolded an old news clipping with a picture of three dogs standing on a podium. "I never met him, but Mother gave this to me before I was adopted. He is the one standing in the middle." He handed the clipping to Bianca. "According to Mother, he was a champion racing dog who came to Egypt on vacation with his owners. It was one of those love-at-first-sight/Romio-and-Juliet kind of things: Her family didn't approve of getting so close to civilization, his owners did not want him fratternizing with a wild animal, secret meetings in the moonlight, and everything like that. Eventually, his owners moved away, and she never saw him again, and a few months later, I was born. Last she heard, he was retired and lived somewhere in England or someplace like that." He chuckled.

Ruby smiled at Rain, "Works for me. Come on, Red, let's see if we can find some pictures that actually look like something." She said as she pulled Crimson down a hallway.

"err, oh right" *he shook his head for a moment* "ehheh, sorry- i was lost in the artwork.." *he started to blush ever so slightly as she pulled him down the hallway, he tried to draw attention away from it but he wasn't very successful* "a- aaanyway, if you turn to the right ruby the ron mueck exhibit should be down there- he specializes in HYPER REALISM"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled as Crimson as he tried to smoothly transition fromone thought to another. He was not very good at it. "I like the dramatic voiceover, it just makes it seem that much more compelling."

"So, what would you like to do after lunch?" Jack said as he discreetly double checked his spoon for any chocolate before taking a bite.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled as Crimson as he tried to smoothly transition fromone thought to another. He was not very good at it. "I like the dramatic voiceover, it just makes it seem that much more compelling."

"So, what would you like to do after lunch?" Jack said as he discreetly double checked his spoon for any chocolate before taking a bite.
"ehheh, yeah, i just thought the emphasis was needed, the style is just so amazing, so real that it's almost unbelievable, believe me- you just get sooo tempted to reach out and touch his work- all of it" he said with a big grin, almost as if he we the artist and was proud of the work, even though that wasn't the case
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled and patted Crimson on the head, "Sure, Red, sure." She laughed as she turned the corner, "You may be into all this artsy stuff, but I- WHAT THE SKAG IS THAT!!??" She shouted as she turned to see a gigantic disembodied baby head staring her in the face. Every hair on her body poofed up and her claws extended as far as they could without flying out of her paws as she stood ready to kill the abomination if it moved.
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.