Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Rendak yawned, and said ''Yeah, it's rather late and I'm feeling like I'm going to fall asleep again....let's call it a day...''

Aethon let out a relaxed sigh as he was already showered and in his bed. He said ''Night Dakky, see you and your cute boyfriend tomorrow :P'', before easily falling asleep
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke caught Rendak as he was going down the hallway "Umm... Ren..." he tapped his shoulder "Could I possibly sleep with you to night... I can't stand to sllep by myself..." he looked down "Oh never mind... It was stupid to ask..."
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Bloody Ell Wolven xD I din't even say he got up from Sly, let alone left the living room! And please wait for Ron to reply after you reply to this :/ kthx :3)

Rendak's eyes widened as Zeke requested to sleep with him in his bedroom, and he blushed wildly, He nervously said ''Y-you want to s-sleep in my room with m-me?''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

If its not any trouble..." Zeke pushed his index fingers together "I just don't like being alone is all..." he blushed "I f it bothers you I can go..." he said shuffling his feet "I could just read until I fall asleep like I do when I can't sleep..."
Pet Friendly:
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson nodded. He was beginning to feel tired too, and he yawn at the thought, "Ya we should... I'll get Zappa..." he said moving over to him and rocking him gently, whom yanw sat up and looked almost completely refresh.
"Hmm?" he asked.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks had stood at the mention of it getting late. How long had he been here? Awhile he guessed. He stretched his arms and legs and smiled as the others started up and around. "I should head home, dad must be wondering where I am by now. It was great meeting you all!" And before they could reply, he put his speed to use and rushed out the door. Taking a moment to remember which way he came, he moved down the street back to his home where the lights were off except for the doorway light meaning his parents already went to bed. He entered quietly, and locked the door behind him before finding where they had placed his bed and crawled in, ready to sleep.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Max waved to Mareks, "It's always cool to see a new pet in the neighborhood." He said before yawning. He pulled out his sleeping bag and pillow, "I'm gonna hit the hay." He said as he put his sleeping bag near a couch, and crawled inside.
-
Liz moved off of the chair and onto the sleeping bag, "What are you all talking about? I'm not tired! I'm ready to party! To have some fun! To stay up all ni-" She was cut off abruptly as she yawned a huge yawn before falling down and landing on her sleeping bag, fast asleep.

Morrigan nodded, "Yes, it is getting fairly late." She said, "And that was a very interesting story, Honey."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Max waved to Mareks, "It's always cool to see a new pet in the neighborhood." He said before yawning. He pulled out his sleeping bag and pillow, "I'm gonna hit the hay." He said as he put his sleeping bag near a couch, and crawled inside.
-
Liz moved off of the chair and onto the sleeping bag, "What are you all talking about? I'm not tired! I'm ready to party! To have some fun! To stay up all ni-" She was cut off abruptly as she yawned a huge yawn before falling down and landing on her sleeping bag, fast asleep.

Morrigan nodded, "Yes, it is getting fairly late." She said, "And that was a very interesting story, Honey."
Honey giggled when she saw how zonked Liz was. "Thank you," she said to Morrigan. "I'm starting to get kind of sleepy too, don't know why."

She yawned, then got her bedstuffs ready.

Vanilla observed, intending to wait until the others were all asleep before she got to bed. She still feared what they would think if they knew.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella slipped into her sleeping bag silently, it was position partially away from everyone, but she didn't mind. Pretty soon she was fast asleep without a word.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee sighed. "I know it's late, but...Didn't really feel like we got to do a whole lot except those few games."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Icee sighed. "I know it's late, but...Didn't really feel like we got to do a whole lot except those few games."
"Yeah, I know...." said Honey. "But hey, at least everyone had a good time, right?"

Vanilla said nothing, but knew Honey meant her.

"Good night, everyone," said Honey as she snuggled down and her eyes began to close.

"Good night," said Vanilla softly.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Icee sighed, and said, "Night..." Then, with shifty eyes, she retrieved what looked like somekind of trading card that she had put in her sleeping bag before she left. It was The Dark Magician card from the Yu-gi-oh series. Smiling, she put it on her pillow, lay next to it, then, fell asleep.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(...wow...just wow...trying to sleep with Rendak before Sly even has, eh Zeke?)

Sly was a little drowsy. Today had seemed like months, after all. Still though, he was about to go through the hallway to go to the bathroom before sleeping...and ask Rendak a question about where he could sleep. He heard Zeke's voice as soon as he walked into the hallway. He stealthily leaned back, hopefully before he was seen. He was behind Rendak, so Zeke had more of a chance seeing the black cat if he was paying acute attention. Sly wanted to hear Rendak's response before doing anything, so he listened in on the conversation. He wasn't too surprised Zeke asked, although he wasn't sure what Rendak would do...
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

James decided that playing a video game would have to wait and, seeing Marek leave, followed suit.
He went home. And sleep.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak looked at the ground, thinking of what to say. After a minute or so he looked up at Zeke and said ''Sorry, but that's going to be what you're going to have to do...I'll show you to the 2nd guest room....''

The Game

Post by The Game »

Winter rested her head, with a slight smile on her face, reminding her of the fun she had. She gave herself only a few moments to think, for fear of having her mind drift off to something bad, and then she fell asleep.

Despite her tiredness, Wonder couldn't fall asleep as easily. She hadn't had a sleep over in so long, and though she thought the fun part was easy, the sleeping part wasn't as simple. She glanced at the peaceful Winter, then closed her eyes with a new determination. She was going to sleep, whether it was uncomfortable or not. It took a few minutes, but she finally did; though it seemed more like a light nap.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ok..." Zeke nodded and grabbed his book and MP3 before following Rendak to the guest room "Thanks for letting me use the spare room..." he nodded "I really appreciate it..." he smiled and sat on the bed
Pet Friendly:
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa got up and meandered down the hall to the room, grabbing his pillow and sleeping back before laying on the floor and falling asleep again. Jackson followed and stretched out as he yawned.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak closed the door, but said a quick ''Good night'' and shut it.

Rendak went back to the living room and sat on the stairs resting his head on his hands, letting out a sigh. ''I really wasn't expecting him..to ask to sleep with me...''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly couldn't help but give out a sigh of relief and happiness when Rendak declined Zeke. Still he stayed there to listen in before moving. He found Rendak not a second after he sat down. Sly cheerfully walked up to him and sat down beside him. "Awesome's got his sleeping bag set up on the coach," Sly began, sounding a little drowsy. " Just wondering, where should I sleep?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled as he saw Sly, putting aside his thoughts for another time. He replied to his question ''Well...you can sleep anywhere you want really....where I sleep included...''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled, managing to hear what Rendak said. "I'd like to take your suggestion," He happily said, standing up and offering his paw to Rendak (to pull him up, of course). It was late, and Sly wanted to make sure he didn't wake anybody up. That, and he was quite tired now, even if he wanted to see Rendak's room.

(I take it we're treading on thin ice, huh?)
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

((Sorry for the delay! ... And, bleh. I almost feel like there's no point in posting an end-of-the-night for Seb, since I had him do so little that he may as well not actually have BEEN at the party. x_X Better than to leave him hanging, though.))

Sebastian had long since fallen asleep, lying half-in, and half-out of his sleeping bag. Though he stirred occasionally at passing noises, he'd sleep soundly through the night.

"Sweet Dreams," Dahlia muttered as she curled into her sleeping bag for the night. She'd enjoyed the party, even amidst other things on her mind, but found herself now both mentally and physically exhausted. Not long after laying her head to rest, she'd drifted off to sleep.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

(OOC: My last post before the timeskip--meaning you can do it now, ctcmjh! :D )

When Vanilla felt sure that everyone else was asleep, she reached into her sleeping bag and took it out--the article she didn't want anyone to know about.

It was an old shirt of her dad's.

She never slept away from home without it. The scent was comforting, as it made her feel like she was still at home, as if her dad was nearby.

She climbed into her sleeping bag and snuggled with the shirt. The party had proved too boring for her liking, but she could scarcely complain--it was a sight better than most parties she'd been to since she'd moved to Radiant Gardens. She didn't know if that was because it was all girls, or if the same thing would have happened had there been boys around (assuming, of course, that there wasn't any coupling, which was so improbable as to be almost out of the question).

At any rate, she didn't give it much thought. Closing her eyes and clutching the shirt, she soon fell asleep.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled,and happily took Sly's paww,and pulled himself up. He wasted no time in leading Sly to the door to his room and taking the key out of a pocket in his collar. ''Ready?''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly raised his eyebrow at seeing the key. He'd never heard of anybody having a lock for their bedroom before. His tail swayed curiously, as he said: "Seems you like privacy, and I'm ready!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and unlocked the door, putting the key back into the collar pocket. He slowly opened his door, walking in slowly, saying ''Well, here it is.''
(will postb description if wanted, cant do it currently .-.)

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly's eyes widened with amazement at seeing the oddness and gloriousness (yes, that's a word) of the room. He was about to suggest doing something before bed, like play a video game or ask about that the sitar, but his sleep seemed to be needed. Today had taken a lot out of him. He looked towards Rendak and said: "I hope you show me some of this stuff in more detail tomorrow. I'm spent for today though, hehe..." He's trying hard to keep his eyes open, although he's still smiling and slowly swaying his tail.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak grinned and pulled Sly over to his bad and lied down on the side closest tp the wall, waiting for Sly yo join him. ''H I will, you most likely have ALOT of questions''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"I think you're right." Sly lied down beside Rendak, putting an arm around him. He leaned his head close to Rendak's, and smiled, although he was swiftly falling to sleep. He whispered, while closing his eyes: "Good night fir now then, Puppy."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

rendak,smiled, and pulled the covers over him and Sly, resting his head against Sly's, and said ''Goodnight Kitten...'', before falling asleep.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan was just pretending to sleep. As a ghost, she lacked the ability to sleep. She just kind of laid there, applying more of the powder if she became incorporeal.

-

TIMESKIP!

-

Christmas Eve Day. The crisp, cold Winter air nipped the cheeks of anyone who was out in them. But, considering it was the crack of dawn, few were out yet. The many houses had their lights and decorations strung up, some more than others, and a few had none at all. Radiant Gardens had received quite the snowfall, but wasn't completely buried; About ten inches covered the landscape. The wind had died down a bit, so it wasn't completely unbearable. But, seeing how it was 27 degrees Fahrenheit, -2.7 Celsius, it was still quite cold.

-
Despite her odd habit of waking up extremely early, Liz tended to sleep in during the Winter time. She said she was hibernating, but Max debunked her, and she didn't care so she kept calling it hibernating. The only exception to this sleeping in, was the days leading up to, and including, Christmas. Liz shot downstairs screaming, "IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS! HARK HEAR THE BELLS! JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS! FROSTY THE SNOWMAN! ON DASHER ON DANCER ON ALL-THE-REST-I-FORGOT! CHRISTMAS! HOORAY!" She screamed all twelve days before Christmas. Max woke up with a disgruntled look on his face. The normally happy dog turned sour when he was woken up from his sleep. Cat jokes aside, Max barked at her, "Liz! It's still one day till Christmas!" Liz kept spinning and dancing and stuff, "Aw, somebody's a Stooge!" "Liz, it's Scrooge. Like Ebenezer Scrooge." "Nu-uh! It's Scrooge McDuck!" Max facepalmed and let her win this battle. He ate some dog-food and had a glass of cocoa to wake him up. After a little bit, Max was back to his normal self, and Liz calmed down somewhat. She was still crazy-happy because of Christmas. Max put on his red scarf, and his black jacket, while Liz put on her green scarf, green earmuffs, and a green santa hat. The two of them grabbed their personal effects, and walked out the door into the cold.

Max was enjoying the Winter wonderlad, completely relaxed. Until Liz jumped on top their parent's car, and then to the roof, "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE DAY!" She yelled. That yell was so loud, it could be easily heard from inside everyone's house in the neighborhood.

(( Hey! Liz and Max's posting colors are Christmas themed! Red and Green! ))
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack jolted up, awakened by the loud noise. Sighing, he said, "Great...Eh, well, it's Liz, sooooo...Eh, anyway, I wonder how Nika's doing." Then, he got up, and went outside. Considering he was a husky, the cold weather wasn't really all that bad.

However, the same couldn't really be said for Icee. As she walked out of her large house/mansion/whatever, she wore a jacket, but, was still shivering. "H-hate This C-c-c-cold..."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

(OOC: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh that Liz.... :roll: )

"Hold still, Vanilla," said Honey.

"I AM."

"Then breathe in a little."

"Don't you mean out?"

Honey was dressed as a Victorian era Christmas caroler, wearing a green dress with long sleeves, a long skirt, and a red sash. Her headfur was tied back in a ponytail with a bright red ribbon, and she was wearing a green bonnet on her head. Vanilla was wearing a similar dress and Honey was trying to tie the sash around her waist--not too tight, but not too loose either.

"I'm glad we only have to do this once a year," muttered Vanilla. "These things are so uncomfortable."

"Well, that's WHY we only wear them once a year, silly! They're not for daily wear, they're for Christmas--and you know Grandma wants to see pictures of us in these outfits every year."

"Don't remind me."

The Cake sisters' ears perked up when they heard Liz shouting. "Is that LIZ?" said Honey, giggling.

"Yeah," said Vanilla. "How does she manage to have so much energy?" She didn't want to admit it, but Vanilla was just a bit resentful that SHE couldn't be that happy more often, especially at Christmas. Still, hearing it did lift her spirits somewhat.

"Done!" said Honey. "Finally. Now where's your bonnet?"

"Where it always is."

Honey cocked an eyebrow. "You haven't taken it out? Vanilla...."

"I have no regrets."

Honey rolled her eyes and went to get Vanilla's bonnet, which resembled her own in color and design but was smaller.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled as he cllimbed out of his bed and put on his purple scarf and grabbed a notebook and a few pencils. He walked around, looking for something he could sketch, a slight pastime of his at Winter time. ''Is that Liz I hear? Heh, it almost seems she has limitless energy...''

Heth

Post by Heth »

Heth is on a ladder nailing some plastic over ANOTHER broken window (his owner has delusions along the lines of Don Quixote so he tends to break things trying to attack demons and whatnot), wearing a jacket, a coat, and covered up with a heavy robe. "Glad some people can enjoy this time of year. . ." He finishes nailing up the plastic and drags the ladder through the snow to put it in the shed. "Actually it's not so much the holiday as it is the weather" Heth then goes inside his house and sits in front of the fireplace and sighs, "I dunno. . .maybe the holiday is part of it. . . if nothing else because the façade I use making people hate me. . ."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

A cold draft swept from underneath the crack in his bedroom window, slipping under his blanket and catching the base of his tail. With a yip, Mareks fell out of his bed, thumping onto the floor; startled. He stood up quickly, his hands up as though ready for a fight. He blinked a few times, then yawned widely before letting his hands drop. He was too tired to be up already. He shuffled his feet to the window after hearing someone yell, and pushed it down all the way. He opened during the night to get some fresh air in, and to cool off. Their thermostat was broken, so it got really warm while he slept. Finding his sweater; and a brush, he pulled it on and began brushing his head fur. It was all tangled and messy from shifting around during the night. Once he was finished, he left his room. His folks had the holidays off, so they were still in bed.

Stepping outside, he closed the door behind him, his sweater kept him warm. Looking around, his hair shifted to his purple eye, exposing his golden one again. He smiled, seeing how much snow had fallen during the night. With a little jog, and a leap, he dove right in and disappeared under a pile which had gathered on the side of the street. It moved a bit, then his nose poked out, his muzzle covered with snow along with the top of his head as the rest of him was covered and he acted like he was in a bunker. "Captain Currency, ever keeping a watchful eye out for enemies." His hands worked under the pile of snow, making a space and forming snow balls. He'd been collecting this pile for days just to do this.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sat on the roof looking at the snow. He loved Christmas and all but... he tended to sleep. Alot. His spicies slept alot in the time of year, and he was no different. He yawn and looked around , droppy. Halloween had come and passed and nothing had happened. Making Zappa think it was a bluf from their enemy but he didn't care. He had also been looking at a hat he got last week and thought of something. He stood up and pulled his neck warm ovger his mouth and pulls his winter hat down further. he was cold even with his heavy coat of fur.
"I HATE the cold...." he shuddered climbing down to the ground. He shivered as we heard Liz and sighed, starting towards the sound. Hoping to find Morrigan in a short peroid of time.

Jackson on the other hand was inside with their aunt cooking some cookie's. He heard the scream from Liz and laughed, "Hey if its alright with you Auntie, I'm gonna go outside and hang with everyone okay?" he asked. She nodded and told him to be back by sunset. he agreed and ran and put on his harry potter scarf of the green house in the movie series. He walked out and stretched, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He called out loudly.

((OCC: Also thats really not cold... but man I like it... also have they gotten teh secret santas yet?))
Last edited by Athlon2736 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Game

Post by The Game »

A clipboard under her arm, Wonder peered at the wrapped presents lined up in her room. She'd kept careful guard over these, being sure not to let anyone know they existed. Now that it was Christmas Eve, she was quadruple-checking to make sure everyone in her family got at least one gift.

"One for Winter, one for Mom and Dad each, one for Uncle Derek, one for Auntie Sarah..." she muttered, checking off each name again as she said it. After doing that, Wonder pushed all those presents to the side for later, and moved on to the next line of presents, for friends. They were all rather small, excepted for one, but still wrapped.

"Alright, one for Liz, Vanilla, Honey, Icee, Dahlia, Morrigan, Bella, and my secret santa." she checked off the names with a flourish, pleased with herself for getting all of the girls a present (getting everybody one would require more money then she would have for a while). She glanced at the last one, the larger one, and smiled lightly. That one was for Jack, and she was hoping to send it to the hospital and brighten his Christmas Day. Smiling wider and perhaps even faintly blushing, Wonder collected the family gifts and left her room to put them under the tree.

Halfway downstairs, Wonder was half tackled, half helped by Winter. "Happy merry Christmas Eve!" Winter exclaimed, taking a few presents from Wonder. Wonder smiled at her sister, but she was unable to hug her. "Back atacha, Winter! This is random, I bet you wish you were in New York for the holidays, right?" she asked as they approached the tree. Winter shrugged, and sighed. "I don't know. I really like anywhere where the family is, but New York would've been cool. Especially if we could find the Lilacs* again," she frowned momentarily, then smiled and swatted Wonder's shoulder. "Hey! Today's a happy day so don't make me sad!" she chided. Wonder raised her paws in apology. "You're right, sorry."

Forgetting to be mad, Winter grinned at Wonder rather oddly. Reading the dog perfectly, Wonder got ready to fight, but Winter beat her to it. Wonder was dragged out the front door (Winter had somehow gotten scarves on both of them- plus Wonder's jacket) before she could even think about what just happened. "Gah! It's-s so c-c-COLD out here!" Wonder complained, teeth chattering. Winter, being named after the season, rolled her eyes. "How can you not love it? Wintertime makes me feels so nice inside and HEY did you hear that?" Winter's ear flickered as she listened to something that sounded like a cheer. Smiling now, Wonder said, "I believe that would be Liz," she giggled.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks eye caught sight of someone leaving their home. It was Jackson, he'd seen him a few times over the last couple of days, but never introduced himself. Mareks usually waited for the other to introduce themselves, that way he would know they were interested in being friends, and he wouldn't need to meet someone mean. Now, to throw, or not to throw? His hand clutched one of the many snowballs tucked by his feet as he hid in the pile of snow, glancing out at this person as they yelled.

His senses suddenly curved, his eye narrowed and he jumped up with a battle cry. "Enemy at twelve o'clock, GET HIM!" His arm wound back, and was thrown forwards, releasing the tightly packed snowball at great speed and accuracy. "FIRE!" He shouted, alerting the target to the presence of the flying snowball heading for his chest.