Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hypergenesis

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Hypergenesis »

"About 40 minutes, the park is at the end station since it's outside the city and it was just connected with an extension.", Crayon answered Genesis before Cesium tugged and prompted him into the train. Cesium took the window seat and Crayon sat beside him, they were separated from Bullet's group as they took the other set of seats thanks to Cesium, who already started napping on Crayon's arm.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc giggled and nodded. "Yeah, once or twice sounds about right!" He said as he saw Aiden staying close to Angel. "And who's your new friend, if I may ask?" He asked, tilting his head with a smile.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis sat across from Bullet, Yukkiko and Maple, extending his legs to the seat next to him so he could half lie down. He sighed and,said ''Anybody got anything to talk about, if not then it's going to be a long, silent ride....''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The noise in the train seemed to have drowned Genesis' voice withing in. Crayon dozed in an out of his sleep, remaining nervous for half the trip as Cesium snuggled in his sleep, but quickly succumbing to his mood soon after.

The train ride was uneventful, except for a few bumps from incoming and outgoing passengers, else nothing much happened. Light was seen at the end of the tunnel as the train left the gray city streets and entered to the fenced out plains forests. The park came into view, as did several of its tall rides and enclosures. A light chime rang in the train, and several passengers, including Crayon and Cesium woke up. It was nearly comedic how half the train stretched their arms simultaneously. The fence suddenly diverged and the natural preserves of the park came into view as the train slowly rose in elevation. It crosses a bridge that span across a river teeming with life, and the train started playing the park's theme tune.

"Looks like we're nearly there." Crayon sleepily commented just before the crown picked up again, though now it was more of the excited children than gossiping adults. A minute or two later, the strain started to slow down as it entered an inverted open-air version of the city's subway stations. They were one story up and the elevators now peek out from the ground. The train screeched to a halt and seconds later the doors opened. Cesium was giddy in his seat but Crayon blocked his path and prevented him from zooming out excitedly. The malamute took the fox's hand as a precaution and together they exited the train. The look on Crayon's face, as well as his actions, indicates that he had forgotten about what happened earlier as it now carried the cheery look he had back when the sun just rose. They walked towards the escalator though they waited on its side instead of boarding it down, and they stood there waiting to regroup with their friends.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Look! Look! We are here! Yukiko! Maple!" Bullet shook both of them with his hands excitedly. "Oh look! Cesium and Crayon are already going! Let's hurry!" He hopped down from the seat and began tugging Yukiko and Maple's hand.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis opened his eyes, having been woken up by hearing Bullet just now. He got up and stretched a bit, before saying ''I'll go wait with them then'', before unboarding (or whatever)

Genesis walked over to the two and gazed at the nearby park. He sniffed the air and said ''Ahh...this is what I'm used toza Nature!''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled and let Bullet drag her along through the train, "Yes, let's hurry!" She said as she followed him.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Yeah.", Crayon said as he felt Cesium pulling his hand.

"Comeoncomeoncomeon.", Ceisum hurriedly said as he pulled Crayon to the escalator.

They went down and lined up with the crowd that was waiting in line to buy tickets. It wasn't long though, as most have bought their tickets online or in advance. Cesium traced the pricelist down and found the Pet's entrance and unlimited rides $35, $270.. In no time it was already their turn and Cesium placed three $100 dollar bills and ordered six passes. The cashier gave Crayon six hand bands with park's logo and Cesium took the change before the two of them joined with the rest and distributed the handbands.

"So which ride do you want to go on first, Maple?", Cesium asked seeing she was the first pet he saw.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet received the handband and put it on happily. And while he was at it, he also took some brochure from the information desk. "Hey! Look! There is a map of the amusement park!" He passed the brochure to everyone. "What do you want to ride first?" He asked everyone as he began to read the brochure himself.

Note: Just in case you didn't see the OOC, this is the map of the amusement park!

And I wouldn't mind splitting up, since 6 pets are a bit hard to handle. There is always someone who get left out.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko put the hand band on her wrist and smiled at Cesium, "Thank you very much, Ceisum-kun!" She said, almost giddy, but still maintaining her composure. She looked at the brochure and looked around the park, "I have no preferences. I will ride whatever you all ride."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple snatched her handband, getting more and more exited about the rides. She peeled the little protective paper off the sticky side, but ened up getting it stuck to her finger. She waved her hand around frantically, trying to escape the evil clutches of the sticky.
Running up to Yukiko, she tugged on her legs fur slightly. "Yukiko!! the handband is attacking me!"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled as she reached down and un-stuck the band, and put it on Maple's wrist properly, "There you go, Maple-chan." She said with a smile, "What ride are you most looking forward to?" She asked Maple, but the question was directed at everyone.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis had a bit of trouble putting on the wristband himself, but finally put it on. He scratched the back of his head at Yukiko's question and said ''W-what kind of rides are there? I-i've never been to an amusement park....''

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"I'm not sure either, but the boomerang sounds fun though.", Cesium said as he pointed to attraction 17, "Anyone wanna try it?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rendak wrote:Genesis had a bit of trouble putting on the wristband himself, but finally put it on. He scratched the back of his head at Yukiko's question and said ''W-what kind of rides are there? I-i've never been to an amusement park....''
Maple looked over at Genesis. "I havn't been to an amunasment park either!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled and looked around, examining some of the closer rides with his eyes. He turned to Maple and said ''Oh cool! I'm not the only one!''

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet was confused at the names of the ride. Even though there are small pictures on the map, he still couldn't figure out what most rides was about. Bullet passed his own brochure map to Genesis. "Look! The rides are written here!" He pointed to the brochure. "Although I have no idea what some of them is about..."

"Ah! What about that one?" Bullet pointed to the nearest roller coaster, directly in front of the gate. "The brochure calls it the Ant Farm Express! Wanna ride that one first? It is the closest one too!"

Note: The descriptions of the rides! The descriptions aren't that clear, but perhaps you can find some Youtube videos by googling.

The map of the amusement park.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded, "Yes, that one does look like fun." She said.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Agreed.", Crayon agreed with Yukiko.

"I'm up for anything close by, so I'm going with you.", Cesium said as he started following Bullet.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple followed behind. ready to go on anything the others went on.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

JOFOXX wrote:May followed Tiara to the door, nodding vigorously. "Yeah! I heard the zoo in Chicago is enormous!" She grinned, opening the door and slipping outside. "Cmon! The day is wasting away!"
Tiara followed her out with a smile, enjoying the warm rays of sun hitting her fur as they went down the steps.

(( Don't really have anything in mind for her to say at the moment. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis followed the group, not seeing a problem with the ride.

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

The group of pets began walking to their first ride. It was a strange sight to see six pets walking together without any humans to accompany them, as most of the visitors were families.

When they arrived at the Ant Farm Express, the ride attendant gave them an odd look, but soon smiled when he saw Genesis. "You must be their chaperone, Sir! Do you have their tickets?" However, it didn't take long for the attendant to notice that the pets were wearing the wrist band. "Oh! I see! Having a trip together, right? Please enjoy the ride!"

Bullet immediately went for the front seat. "Come on, guys!" He waved at the others.

Eidt: Omit the safety bar, I forget that the safety bar is for 2 person.
Last edited by Aquablast on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Marc giggled and nodded. "Yeah, once or twice sounds about right!" He said as he saw Aiden staying close to Angel. "And who's your new friend, if I may ask?" He asked, tilting his head with a smile.
Angel chuckled, turning his gaze to Aiden as Marc spoke. "Oh, this is my new brother, Aiden!" He smiled, reassuringly to the pup. "He's friendly, say hi!"

-------------------------------------

May took a deep breath of the fresh morning air, her eyes closed as she tilted her head back. "Ah... I can tell this is going to be a good day..." After a few moments, the otter girl straightened up and turned to look at Tiara. "Well, let's get going, eh?" And she began the trek across to the park, looking both ways before hurrying across the street.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium casually walked to the rear end of the carts, arriving to find them empty, he sat down and leaned back with a happy look on his face, until a teenage girl who sat beside him started looking at him with a pair of 'I want one of these' eyes.

Crayon saw the empty space beside Bullet and quickly took it but a child wailed started wailing "I wanna sit with the brown doggie! so Crayon got up and let the child in instead. Crayon then boarded on the second car and waited for the ride to start.

"Bwoop!", the child said to Bullet as she touched his nose, "Hello there Doggie. *giggles* I'm Isabela.", the girl said still standing. The attendant, noticing the child standing up, coaxed her to sit and secured the safety bar.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis let out a small sigh, for no particular reason. He walked over to a car somewhere in the middle and sat in it, waiting for teh ride to begin.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled at the kids and took the seat in front of Genesis, "Maple-chan. You can sit with me." She offered.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May took a deep breath of the fresh morning air, her eyes closed as she tilted her head back. "Ah... I can tell this is going to be a good day..." After a few moments, the otter girl straightened up and turned to look at Tiara. "Well, let's get going, eh?" And she began the trek across to the park, looking both ways before hurrying across the street.
Tiara followed with a smile, "I can't wait! So how far is it again?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden stayed close to Angel, a bit confused. New brother? He looked up to the strange white dog, "Hi."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Jake cleaned his plate in the sink, briefly looked around before looking to Flash. "Where should I put this?"
Flash blinked at human-face, "I don't know, I'm not a human. Just put it wherever Phil puts his plate-things when he's done with them." Cupcakes sighed and shook her head at her strange husband.

==== The Bus ====
Hypergenesis wrote:"Oh dear.", Glacier commented though still wearing a smile on his face, "I seemed to have delivered a warning flag.", he continued as his right hand found its way to his chin. "My apologies.", he said before giving a sharp bow "I was out of line just now.". "So where do I start. . . Right, obsession.", Glacier started explaining when he got up, "That was quite a bad impression I gave, but rest assured I'm not obsessed. It's actually something that can be traced back to my childhood, a bad experience as you may say. Back then I was lost too due to unfortunate circumstances, but that's a long story another day. All I'll say right now is that I was brought into the care of another, just like how Jake is right now. It was unnerving, being limited like that, having someone that watches over you for their job. It's not babysitting that you can be sure that your parents will be back, it's numbing and you feel less and less each day you stay there. You feel unwanted, unloved and alone, and every one that walks out through that door makes you feel it even more. It's not pleasant, and I don't want Jake to turn out like the old me. I didn't want to say this to a human because most don't see it that way, I feel bad that I needed to use my son's name for a front for my reason, although I have yet to lie about anything.".

Glacier paused for a moment when the bus arrived and its doors opened. He waited for the people disembarking from the vehicle to finish before he continued, "So I don't blame you for being bound by rules, it's not our choice that we have to follow them. Though I really hope that you also take into account the lives of the others you're enforcing it upon.". That last sentence were darker than his previous happy tone. It was said so clearly it would not have been taken in any other way. Glacier then climbed into the bus, "Well we should be going, you wouldn't want to be late for work.", Glacier said talking in that giddy, strangely fast paces voice.
Phil kept a cold, somewhat annoyed glare on Glacier as he spoke. He climbed onto the bus, swiping his card as he passed the meter, plopping down in the first seat and pulling his satchel up into his lap. He put his hand up to his face and sighed, rubbing his temples for a moment before looking back up at Glacier and speaking somewhat slowly, trying to control his rising level of agitation with the weirdo, "Look, I'm not a psychologist. I don't really care what happened to you as a child and all that. It doesn't matter. I'm not going to go to the D.A.S. to ask them to let me hand over an animal, which I haven't even given a full day to find his owners, to a man who randomly showed up on my doorstep and asked. I'm not even going to ask Jake, because I'm simply not going to do it. It's irresponsible and quite simply not worth the effort. You may not like the rules, Mr Winters, but they're there for a reason and I'm going to follow them. Why? Because the reason is the protection of animals, and that is my job. I did not get so far in my job by readily bending rules and 'listening to my heart' as they say, I did it by doing it well, and I've never made a decision that went bad. That's because I don't take chances. I don't bend rules. And I most certainly don't make bold decisions based on the judgement of a complete stranger." He was now saying this with such a cold, methodical coolness, that it seemed like he was a brick wall of a bureaucrat, who's iron will would never be bent. He continued, "Now, if you want to become a member of the ASPCA, then I will gladly help you. I am the person to come to for that sort of thing. I am not, however, the person to ask for outlandish favors based entirely on the credibility of a complete stranger."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Who said anything about taking chances?", Glacier asked but continued on, "And I wasn't going to drag you to the D.A.S., I'm willing to do that all by myself. I was simply asking for your. Permission. I was hoping I could talk to Jake later and invite him to my home. After finishing the papers transfer of care and all.". "Also, I don't recall saying I dislike rules. I love them in fact. I merely asked you to consider to whom you apply these rules to, I wasn't saying you should break any, just to consider the gravity in which you apply them.", Glacier then leaned back on his seat and let out a gleeful sigh, "Anyways, I don't feel like you'll change your decision anytime soon. I'll happily take up your offer with that membership, but do know my door is always open for Jake, though I also wish for his quick reunion with his family.".
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple made her way to the seat next to Yukiko. She bounced up and down in her seat as the attendant made his way to their car, as he was lowering the bar he noticed Maple. "Whoah whoah whoah. You can't ride this ride. Don't you know theres a Height limit?" He undid the safety bar as Maple complained. "B-but, I want to ride with m-my friends!" She started to tear up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Huh?", Crayon turned back hearing Maple's cry, just as an a long haired blond guy secured their safety bar. "H-hey!", he said as he tried to squirm out.

"Chill out dude, the bar's not gonna eat you.", the boy taunted as he chuckled "wimp."

Crayon simple ignored the comments and waved his hands to try and catch the operator's attention, to which he was successful with and the operator name-tagged "Jimmy" , started to approach Crayon.

"Mr. Man, donh pets fowow age and not haight here. Than other men man is bullying that cute kitty.", Isabela said as she was about to turn back to Bullet.

Jimmy was surprised as he noticed the commotion and quickly headed to the attendant, "Psst Bruce, didn't you go to last weeks orientation? the limit for pets is 20 inches.", Jimmy whispered as he softly pushed Bruce away. He then turned to Maple and gave her a smile, "Sorry, he's new here. I'll have him make it up to you after the ride.", turning to see that all seats were now taken. He slapped Bruce on the back before jogging back to his station.

"Awoooooosome dude, I'm sure you don't encounter these drama stuff everyday.", said Genesis' seatmate who seemed to have slipped in during the confusion. "I'm sure they don't bother wolves like you though, I mean you can just bite their hands off or something right?".

Cesium, still pushing his head on the side of the cart, waited for the ride to start.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet was struck with fear, as he heard a child sitting beside him. To a pet, there is nothing more fearsome than the little demons known as children. Master said I must be polite... I got to be polite!

However, when the girl moved her hand to Bullet's nose, he almost wanted to bite her hand. But he managed to restrain his instinct. Instead, he smiled to the girl and let her touch his nose. "Um, hi! I am Bullet!"

When the commotion happened, Bullet was a bit surprised that the girl beside him defended Maple. "Um, thanks fo---oof!" However, before Bullet can finish his sentence, Isabela suddenly hugged him. "Doggie! Aauwaguaguagua!"

Soon after the attendants made sure that everyone had their safety bar on, the horn for the ride sounded. And the train began to move uphill slowly.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple's facial expression instantly changed to her happy once as she realized she could ride. "yay!" she yelled at the top of her little lungs as the ride clicked into start. She continued to bounce in her seat next to yukio as the ride proceeded upwards.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis watched what was happening and was about to get up when he saw it was no longer a problem. He gave a look to the person sitting next him that said 'When-did-you-get-here'.'He said to his seatmate ''The time I bit someone got me in deep trouble, don't think I'll do it again.''. He sniled happily as the ride started

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara followed with a smile, "I can't wait! So how far is it again?"
May stepped onto the opposite curb and passed into the park. "Well it's just past the stores on the other side of this park. Not far really, but it's a good bit of walking." She was quite for a while after that, looking as if she were thinking as they walked. After a bit, the otter girl glanced sideways at Tiara, smirking. "Y'know, I think the guys at the raccoon exhibit are gonna love you..." She giggled slightly.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc smiled and offered his paw for Aiden to shake/sniff. "Little brother? Well, I hope you two get along!" He giggled and looked down at Aiden again with a warm smile. "And he's quite a cute lil' pup, aswell!"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel chuckled, ruffling Aiden's headfur. "Ah, we've been getting along just fine."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May stepped onto the opposite curb and passed into the park. "Well it's just past the stores on the other side of this park. Not far really, but it's a good bit of walking." She was quite for a while after that, looking as if she were thinking as they walked. After a bit, the otter girl glanced sideways at Tiara, smirking. "Y'know, I think the guys at the raccoon exhibit are gonna love you..." She giggled slightly.
Tiara tilted her head, "Why do you say that?"