HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Pecan »

"That is a mild way of putting it, yes." Rain stated. Then, sighing, she closed her eyes, and spoke in a soft, melodic voice:

"A note appears upon pets door,
That pet is marked, forevermore
That pet is watched, that pet is chased,
Till by the Rhymer, they are erased."

Opening her eyes back to usual half-open-ness, she frowned. "Every pet learned that poem when they were young. The Rhymer... did not like animals. Once a month, he would write a poem about a pet in the neighborhood, and stick it on that pet's door. Then..." Rain winced quite visually. "He had stuck a note on our door, recently."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch frowned when Rain frowned. As she winced, he put his hand on her shoulder, "He did? This Rhymer seems like a bad person. I don't know why anyone would say anything bad about you; You're too nice." He said, hoping to cheer her up a little.
-
(( I will edit my post to include something by Bianca. Please hold on, BlueAnubis. ))
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain shook her head a bit. "That's just it. The note wasn't for me, it was for my sister, Stormy." Smiling such a little bit, she sighed. "Stormy was such an energetic puppy. Really bubbly."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch looked at Rain with a worried look on his face, "'Was' such an energetic puppy?" He asked, concerned.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Yes, was." Rain replied. She looked down, and sniffled a bit. "Her 'erasure' is the reason we left. Mom and Dad didn't want to lose me, too."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch put his arm around Rain when she sniffled, "Hey now, it's alright. Everything will be much better in this neighborhood. I'll make sure of it!" He said, smiling big at her with the last sentence, trying to make her feel better.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

EvilTwin wrote:Ozzy followed the others through to the next room, pausing next to an impressionist rendition of a jeep with a caved in engine bay.

"Not bad, I wasn't expecting to see any twisted metal this far from Winch today. Seems strangely familiar though, reminds me of that time I tried to build a robot to change a cars tires automatically."
Ruby rolled her eyes, "Oh, Horus help me. Let me guess, you built the robot and it worked fine until you thought, 'Hey, I bet I can make this thing run faster!'" She leaned on a post near the exibit and crossed her arms. "Am I in the ballpark here?" She said with a grin.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack leaned down to Bianca's eye level and smiled, "Darling, the only way this could get any better for me is if all the world's problems suddenly solved themselves magically, or if the international currency was changed to kindness and compliments." He chuckled as he nuzzled her cheek.
Bianca returned Jack's smile and nuzzled him back, "I-it feels like all the words problems are solved anyways, when I'm with you." She said, blushing greatly. She was a little nervous, making cutesy talk like that, but she liked it.

((GAH! I'm sorry BlueAnubis! I can't believe I forgot to respond to Jack! ))
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

BlueAnubis wrote: Ruby rolled her eyes, "Oh, Horus help me. Let me guess, you built the robot and it worked fine until you thought, 'Hey, I bet I can make this thing run faster!'" She leaned on a post near the exibit and crossed her arms. "Am I in the ballpark here?" She said with a grin.

"Not quite, it worked fine until I tried to change all four tyres at once. It was all going well until it came to trying to jack up all four wheels, I set the jack to lift too much for the weight of the car which wasn't an issue when you only lift one corner, but multiply that by four and you throw the entire car into the air! The darn thing landed on it's hood and I came within two feet of ending up as a bumper sticker!"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

ctcmjh wrote: ((GAH! I'm sorry BlueAnubis! I can't believe I forgot to respond to Jack! ))
((*whimper* Ctcmjh doesn't like me anymore! I'm going to go cry myself to sleep after I write some angsty poetry. *CRAWWWLING INN MY SKINNN*))

Jack smiled "I am honored to be thought of so highly." He chuckled, She is lucky to be so adorable when she blushes, since she does it so often. He thought, when he felt his stomach growl. "Haha, it would seem my stomach wishes to join our conversation. Would you care to join me for lunch at Dandilly's?" He laughed.

Ruby chuckled, "Tell me, was you childhood hero Tim Allen on that tool show?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

((THESE WOOOUNDS THEY NEEEVER HEEEAAAL!))

Bianca nodded, "That sounds very nice." She replied as her own stomach growled in response to his, "I haven't been there before, is it good?" She asked.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

((dohoho, you two. ^^))
ctcmjh wrote:Winch put his arm around Rain when she sniffled, "Hey now, it's alright. Everything will be much better in this neighborhood. I'll make sure of it!" He said, smiling big at her with the last sentence, trying to make her feel better.
Rain looked at Winch, and while there were still a bit of tears in her eyes, she gave a small smile. "Thank you, Winch. That really means a lot."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch kept smiling, blushing a bit at her small smile. He still had his arm around her, "You're welcome." He said. He decided to take a bold move and gently wipe some of the tears from her eyes.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

*Crimson starts to rant on about the facts of the exhibit, and the artist* "Ben Quilty, decided to work with this kind of medium when seeing and feeling the trdgedy of people around him, dying in car accidents, as a result of hoon driving and the likes.
interesting fact, like me, he is an AUSTRALIAN born and raised"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rains eyes went a new direction, going huge as she blushed. "Um, thanks..." Not knowing what else to do, she hugged Winch for a second. As she separated, her eyes were back to there normal position. "Okay, so I think we should be getting back to the group now! They're probably worried about us, you know? HeeHee!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Abba he ga ma du ma hu." Winch babbled after Rain let go of him. He shook his head vigorously, "Yeah, *cough* let's catch up to the others!" He said, happy.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "I haven't the slightest idea, but I know that Al's parents own it, it's pet friendly, and I have their menu." He said as he pulled the menu from his collar. "And as long as we don't talk about seeing Al today, he should be fine." He smiled as he offered the menu to her.

Ruby caught parts of Crimson's guided tour and chuckled, "Austrailia, Hmm? Isn't that where England sent all of their criminals?" she joked.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca nodded as he handed her the menu. She took a look at it, "Wow, this sounds very tasty." She commented as her stomach growled a little bit. She blushed and giggled embarrassingly. She smiled at Jack, "You know, I've never been to a restaurant before."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack laughed, "I haven't the slightest idea, but I know that Al's parents own it, it's pet friendly, and I have their menu." He said as he pulled the menu from his collar. "And as long as we don't talk about seeing Al today, he should be fine." He smiled as he offered the menu to her.

Ruby caught parts of Crimson's guided tour and chuckled, "Austrailia, Hmm? Isn't that where England sent all of their criminals?" she joked.
"yeah it was.. heh, they seemed to have an awful lot of those back then.. a country founded off the work of criminals... heh, kinda makes me wish the place where i grew up, Tasmania, had even more criminals on it during the pioneering times than any other place in australia, they sent the baddest of the bad there!"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "Then I suppose we will both be in for a treat, since this will be my first chance to try an American cheeseburger. Shall we?" He said as he offered his arm.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca nodded, "We shall." She said as she took his arm and followed him to the restaurant. She leaned on him slightly as they walked.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

BlueAnubis wrote: Ruby chuckled, "Tell me, was you childhood hero Tim Allen on that tool show?"

"you know I'm not actually sure what got me addicted to invention. Ever since I was a pup I was hooked, I guess I first got interested when I was on vacation when I was little. Dad took me to a museum and there was an exhibit on great inventors, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell,
Da Vinci, Flemming. People who changed the world with a few good ideas, hard work and luck. That being said for every success there are plenty failures and mine have the tendency to leave the occasional bruise."
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:That being said for every success there are plenty failures and mine have the tendency to leave the occasional bruise."
"What!" Al exclaimed. He had been wandering amongst the exhibits with the group, taking in the sights when he overheard Ozzy.
"Only yesterday you almost asphyxiated yourself with a super-charged version of the Haber process. That you managed to produce enough ammonia to stink out the entire neighbourhood with a pup's chemistry set is either a major scientific advance or a severe chemical hazard."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack felt a wide smile spread across his face as Bianca. Leaned on him. He placed his paw on hers, leaned down, and lightly bumped her forhead with his own. He walked silently with her, enjoying every moment they shared. Within a few moments, they were sitting at a table at Dandilly's, getting ready to order. "Pick whatever you want, it's my treat." He said as he set his hat on the table.

Ruby chuckled, "Aw, give the hound a break, it's not like he's caused more harm than I have. Though mine was always on purpose." She said with a frightening grin. She turned to Crimson, "Did I hear you right? You wish there were more criminals in your hometown? That seems a bit masocistic."

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote: "What!" Al exclaimed. He had been wandering amongst the exhibits with the group, taking in the sights when he overheard Ozzy.
"Only yesterday you almost asphyxiated yourself with a super-charged version of the Haber process. That you managed to produce enough ammonia to stink out the entire neighbourhood with a pup's chemistry set is either a major scientific advance or a severe chemical hazard."
Ozzy responded with his usual sly grin.

"Well... I may have replaced some of the chemicals with some from an associate of mine, not quite school chemistry strength if you get my drift. Besides, no-one was seriously hurt. As long as I stay out of the vet it's just a bruise in my book."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain walked back to the rest of the group, her eyes now completely dry, though still a bit red. "Hey guys!" she called. "I'm back. I miss anything?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled as she took the seat at the table. She looked at the menu, and thought for a moment, "I think that the grilled chicken burger sounds nice." She told him.
-
Winch waved at the others, "Yeah, we're back. And I didn't break anything!" He blurted out. He hoped Rain wouldn't question it.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch waved at the others, "Yeah, we're back. And I didn't break anything!" He blurted out. He hoped Rain wouldn't question it.
"Well I guess I owe you ten bucks ruby." Ozzy joked. "What did we agree on, three to one against a fire?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain tilted her head slightly, giggling. "Why would he have destroyed anything? We talked almost the whole time."
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Pecan wrote:Rain tilted her head slightly, giggling. "Why would he have destroyed anything? We talked almost the whole time."
"Winch clearly never told you about this morning. all we were planning on doing was coming into town but it still took four of us to clear the wreckage before we could leave. Great fun all the same but some people have this irrational dislike of early morning explosions. "
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch was embarrassed, to say the least. He really didn't want Ozzy to tell Rain anymore, but he knew she'd find out about his random tendencies that ended often with explosions, "Yeah, I kinda like to build machines and stuff a lot, but they end up blowing up, or smashing something, or something like that." He said, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled as a waitress came and took their orders. "So," he said after the waitress left, "how have you been enjoying your life as a big sister to young Winchester? I imagine he is quite a handfull." He laughed.

Ruby chuckled at Ozzy, "Not that you have ever done anything like that, being such a a model citizen yourself, riiight?" She said with a large grin as she leaned against him, her voice dripping with sarcasm. The new girl seems to have more of an effect on the Rat than he on her. She thought as she glanced at the pair, Don't worry, Rat. If I haven't eaten you yet, there is little chance she'll run away screaming. She seems about as unstable as a brand new pyramd.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca nodded, "Yes, Winch is a very big handful. He seems to get into everything." She joked, "He's probably going to get in trouble for the plane thing, and because I was supposed to make sure he didn't get into the garage, I might get into trouble too." She said, a little worried, but still joking.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy watched Winch rapidly turn red as he brought up this mornings little adventure into aviation.
ctcmjh wrote:"Yeah, I kinda like to build machines and stuff a lot, but they end up blowing up, or smashing something, or something like that."
"Don't sell yourself short Winch, we both know that an interest in invention is less dangerous than well make it out to be and I'm sure you have enjoyed many successful endeavors. Not to mention, as the ever insightful Ruby pointed out we all have little mishaps and I'm an expert at smoothing such things over."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain put her hand on Winch's back. "Well, you know, Edison failed about one thousand times when creating his lightbulb. When asked, he stated, 'I didn't fail. I found one thousand ways not to make a lightbulb.'" Turning her eyes on the hob, she added, "You know, maybe if you and Ozzy worked together, you could make something the world could truly enjoy. Hey, I'd be willing to help, too!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch shot his hand triumphantly into the air, "Yes! With our combined creative prowess, we can make the greatest invention known to man! And to dog! And to cat! And to ferret! And to all the pets and stuff!" He said, still triumphant.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch shot his hand triumphantly into the air, "Yes! With our combined creative prowess, we can make the greatest invention known to man! And to dog! And to cat! And to ferret! And to all the pets and stuff!" He said, still triumphant.
"Or turn the whole town into a smoking crater." Ozzy thought with a greater sense of glee than he really should.

"Could be fun, I was looking for a new project anyway, since the chemistry set was a flop it was ether going to be dune buggy or an exoskeletal power suit. Of course that may be a little ambitious."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch, without skipping a beat, went wide eyed, "Exoskeletal Power Suit. Hands down." He said, %100 serious.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Why not combine them?" Rain asked. She put a paw to her muzzle. "I mean, it could start out as a buggy, and then you press some sort of button, and Presto! You can walk with it." She back and forth from Ozzy to Winch. "Would something like that be possible?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack chuckled lightly, "I certanly hope not. Otherwise I might not be permitted to see you." He said with a smirk, "Then I would be forced to dye my fur black and write depressing sonatas."

Ruby sighed, Great, just what they need, more ideas. She thought. "As long as you don't injure yourselves, or anyone else, then I would have no objections. Because if you did, I would have to injure you in a like manner, just to balance things out." She said to Ozzy and Winch as she extended a single claw and examined it.