HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Clockwork Hero

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Clockwork Hero »

"I never would've noticed without you," Locke said with a casual rise of his eyebrows and an askance glance towards Zeke. He frowned a bit, scratching at his nose, when he was asked what he wanted to do. "I, uh, guess I never thought about what I wanted to do, I was just trying to see who was around here. Probably should've brought something." He looked around himself, at the surroundings, and puzzled out something in his head. "D'you like riddles?" Locke queried while he grinned sheepishly and chuckled, at a loss for something to do.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

They're ok I geuss"Zeke shrugged" he thought for a minute"I cant' think of any right now"he sighed"How 'bout you?"Zeke asked scrtching his ear"I mean I'm kinda good with riddles and all but...meh I geuss we could give it a shot"
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:"Hmm. I don't know about a petshop, though I don't know why you would need to go to o --" her voice trailed off as she noticed Rav's pink bandana. She stifled a laugh, wheezing a bit, a large grin threatening to overrun her carefully composed expression. She struggled to recover herself. "--ne, though it's none of my business. I pink... er, think. Think." She glanced apologetically at Rav before continuing, "I think there's a small bookshop in the hospital giftshop, but other than that, I couldn't help you with the library thing, either. As for the gym, Felix mentioned something about that earlier. But, if I recall, it doesn't open until two. Anyways, that's right there," as she pointed at an impressively-sized building next door. "Just reopened, I believe."

And then to Rav's question, "Just trying to find little Tory's friend O'Connor, actually," she said. She looked back to O'Connor, then glanced at Lucky, before turning back to Rav. Her eyes zoned onto the pink bandana again, and she tried not to smirk. "So, uh, trying to mix it up a little with your color choice today, Rav? Not that it's not flattering to your fur color, but um, it might accidentally give some the wrong impression." She wasn't saying it to be mean. Simply pointing out the change. And, maybe, to tease. But only a teeny, tiny bit. Very tiny.

Rav lays back his ears, an his gaze falls to the ground looking for a hole in the ground to crawl into. maybe i can get out of this by playing this pink misfortune up..

Ummm Mom had a bit of a laundry malfunction when she tried to wash it..
But i think it came out just Ravishing!!

Rav winks, and fluffs out the pink bandana for Pavelle, as she tried hard to not giggle at him.
It kinda of puts me in touch with my feminine side, i feel so caring, sharing, an nurturing now.
Rav yelps, finding it hard to keep a straight face as he does so.
An Oh girl!, I just LOVE the wet look sheen you fur has today, such a bold choice for a brisk morning like today. what type of fur conditioner have you been using??
Rav counter teases the raccoon..
An what wrong impression is it accidentally giving?
Rav asks, with a perfectly straight an innocent face.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison looked quizzically at the bird. "A Northern Red Cardinal, correct? Minty, when did you get a bird? He seems right at home on your head there."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Oi, lahss, ye luk a mite luike Fehlix. Ye wouldn't 'appen teh bei 'is istere naow, would ye?"
Pavelle smiled as Tory jumped over to O'Connor, her ears pointing in that direction when she caught Felix's name. He was the second person today to ask about her relation to Felix, the first being the animal control, of course. She glanced over her shoulder again, but kept the pleasant expression on her face. "Yep. Hi. I'm Pavelle. I'm Felix's sister, and this is Magnus, if you haven't met him," she said, gesturing at her brother, who waved.
Ummm Mom had a bit of a laundry malfunction when she tried to wash it.. But i think it came out just Ravishing!! It kinda of puts me in touch with my feminine side, i feel so caring, sharing, an nurturing now. An Oh girl!, I just LOVE the wet look sheen you fur has today, such a bold choice for a brisk morning like today. what type of fur conditioner have you been using?? An what wrong impression is it accidentally giving?
Pavelle laughed brightly, then quickly stifled her smile, putting on an interested expression, trying to mirror Rav's. "Well, that's just lovely," she said to his explanation, "And as for my own fur, Magnus thought it might make it glisten if I tried that new fur treatment, what was it called? Oh, yes. Eau de la river water. Of course, it's always nice to hear approval from my acquaintances, such as your darling self, but unfortunately, I don't especially appreciate the outcome. It's a little chilling, if you ask me. And as for that wrong impression, I'm beginning to think that my original assumption was not as incorrect as I had imagined..." Giving him a small smirk.

Magnus stood by all this, looking slightly confused as to what was going on. All he heard was gym, which he wanted to investigate, river water, which he wished he was swimming in, and pink, which he wrinkled his nose at. He kept looking at Rav, trying to place the difference. He couldn't quite get it, something about his bandana. He stared at it for a second, but gave up. He just couldn't see it, himself.

Meanwhile...
Felix looked back over his shoulder and felt a wave of victory as he started slowing down. He had, in his opinion, most definately won the race. Which made them even. "Hey Sean, he called, grinning, "now we're tied. You won one race, earlier," he said, referring to the chase with the mouse, "and now I've got one under my belt, also," he said. He paused, glancing around, even down by the water, but he didn't see Edie, or Magnus even, and Magnus was normally easy to spot. Which meant that they were gone. He looked back over at Sean, than glanced at Cier, who had given up on the race and was back further. "Looks like my sister's disappeared. Tough luck, huh? She could be anywhere, though she'll probably stick to her normal schedule. That being, she'll most likely be at her house, Rav's house, or at the Wall." He frowned, thinking of the gas there, yesterday.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:Venison looked quizzically at the bird. "A Northern Red Cardinal, correct? Minty, when did you get a bird? He seems right at home on your head there."
"Aye. This is Toreh. Injured 'is weng, and Ah had te take 'im in. 'E's been stickin' wid meh evar sence." Tory finished his embrace, and flew over to Venison, landing on his snout. "Hi, Beefcake!" he yelled in the big dog's face. Tory was excited to have O'Connor back, and all these pets surrounding him were making him even happier.
caelei wrote:Pavelle smiled as Tory jumped over to O'Connor, her ears pointing in that direction when she caught Felix's name. He was the second person today to ask about her relation to Felix, the first being the animal control, of course. She glanced over her shoulder again, but kept the pleasant expression on her face. "Yep. Hi. I'm Pavelle. I'm Felix's sister, and this is Magnus, if you haven't met him," she said, gesturing at her brother, who waved.
O'Connor noticed how Pavelle's expression didn't waver, which meant she was putting on a façade. "Aye, Ah've met Magnus." he turned to look at Tory, but still addressed Pavelle. "Ah'm gueissin' yur relationship wid yer brother i' rather strained?" he asked in a nonchalant manner.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
Ummm Mom had a bit of a laundry malfunction when she tried to wash it.. But i think it came out just Ravishing!! It kinda of puts me in touch with my feminine side, i feel so caring, sharing, an nurturing now. An Oh girl!, I just LOVE the wet look sheen you fur has today, such a bold choice for a brisk morning like today. what type of fur conditioner have you been using?? An what wrong impression is it accidentally giving?
Pavelle laughed brightly, then quickly stifled her smile, putting on an interested expression, trying to mirror Rav's. "Well, that's just lovely," she said to his explanation, "And as for my own fur, Magnus thought it might make it glisten if I tried that new fur treatment, what was it called? Oh, yes. Eau de la river water. Of course, it's always nice to hear approval from my acquaintances, such as your darling self, but unfortunately, I don't especially appreciate the outcome. It's a little chilling, if you ask me. And as for that wrong impression, I'm beginning to think that my original assumption was not as incorrect as I had imagined..." Giving him a small smirk.
Rav swishes his paw in the air.
Oh youuuu...
Rav blinks, perking his ears forward in puzzlement.
Wait what? you saying the Magnus chucked you into the river!?? I would have never expected that! how fabulous of him, way to go Magnus!
caelei wrote:Magnus stood by all this, looking slightly confused as to what was going on.He kept looking at Rav, trying to place the difference. He couldn't quite get it, something about his bandana. He stared at it for a second, but gave up. He just couldn't see it, himself.

Rav notices that Magnus is looking completely puzzled an lost by the banter between him an Pavelle..
He moves over to Magnus's side, scratching in behind behind his ears..
Whats the matter big an hansom, can't you tell the change??
My Mom has had me changed into a female!..

Rav now teases Magnus.. wagging his tail briskly.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Teh Brawler wrote:"Aye. This is Toreh. Injured 'is weng, and Ah had te take 'im in. 'E's been stickin' wid meh evar sence." Tory finished his embrace, and flew over to Venison, landing on his snout. "Hi, Beefcake!" he yelled in the big dog's face. Tory was excited to have O'Connor back, and all these pets surrounding him were making him even happier.
Venison put on a half-smirk and partially closed his eyes in mock annoyance. "Beefcake' is O'connor's nickname for me, as Minty is my nickname for him."
Venison opened his eyes and looked cross-eyed in order to see the bird on his snout. "My name is Venison. But now you're begging for a nickname as well...seeing as you're a bright red...and O'connor is Minty...my nickname for you is now Cinnamon. And...uh, would you mind moving? I can't see in front of me."
Keeshah wrote:He moves over to Magnus's side, scratching in behind behind his ears..
Whats the matter big an hansom, can't you tell the change??
My Mom has had me changed into a female!..
Rav now teases Magnus.. wagging his tail briskly.
"...So! Who says we find a new red bandanna for Rav as fast as possible? There must be a pet shop somewhere, considering the style of neighborhood this is. I couldn't imagine there not being one..."
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Aye, Ah've met Magnus. Ah'm gueissin' yur relationship wid yer brother i' rather strained?"
Pavelle nearly flinched at the sudden change of topic, and looked at O'Connor with barely concealed suspicion. Of course, she knew that he could probably could easily read her sudden wariness about him, as he seemed to be very good at reading people. She hesitated slightly before answering, "Felix and I... sometimes don't quite see eye-to-eye. So yeah, you could say that." She glanced over at Magnus, but he seemed not to notice her conversation with O'Connor. She didn't want him getting upset about Felix or anything, if she could help it.
Wait what? you saying the Magnus chucked you into the river!?? I would have never expected that! how fabulous of him, way to go Magnus!
She gave Rav a mild glare, though she wasn't seriously angry at him for applauding Magnus' actions, or anything. She smiled wryly. "The water's cold at this time in the morning, so I wouldn't advise going diving yourself, just yet."

Magnus' tail started wagging as Rav scratched his ears, a dopey grin spreading across his face. And then he jumped, startled, and looked at Rav. His mom got him changed into a girl? Was that even possible?!? He sized Rav up once, more confused still. He didn't look like a girl, of course, besides the pink bandana. Oh. Was that it? Or had he somehow really been changed? He looked at Rav quizzically, until Venison interjected something, catching his attention. He turned to stare at the Coydog, cocking his head, before saying, "I dunno where there's a petshop, but if you're only looking for a ban-dan-a there's some in the hospital giftshop." He remembered, a couple months ago, looking through all the stuff there as Dad bought Mom flowers to send to her room. There had been an area all to pets, even, which had been great.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Buckdida wrote:Venison put on a half-smirk and partially closed his eyes in mock annoyance. "Beefcake' is O'connor's nickname for me, as Minty is my nickname for him."
Venison opened his eyes and looked cross-eyed in order to see the bird on his snout. "My name is Venison. But now you're begging for a nickname as well...seeing as you're a bright red...and O'connor is Minty...my nickname for you is now Cinnamon. And...uh, would you mind moving? I can't see in front of me."
Tory nodded, but rather than flying back to O'Connor, he landed on Magnus' head again, and began to preen himself. After all, what better place to view the situation than on one of the tallest dogs in the group? "Cinnamon.....I like it!"
caelei wrote:Pavelle nearly flinched at the sudden change of topic, and looked at O'Connor with barely concealed suspicion. Of course, she knew that he could probably could easily read her sudden wariness about him, as he seemed to be very good at reading people. She hesitated slightly before answering, "Felix and I... sometimes don't quite see eye-to-eye. So yeah, you could say that." She glanced over at Magnus, but he seemed not to notice her conversation with O'Connor. She didn't want him getting upset about Felix or anything, if she could help it.
O'Connor chuckled, but didn't press the matter any farther. Felix had been hiding himself from the people around him, which is why O'Connor had tried to get him to talk. Pavelle, however, was just living life, and had only been rudely interrupted by her brother's presence. When this happened, and why, he didn't know, but he decided to leave it as is.
He then turned to Rav. "Nuice teh sei ya again, lahd. 'ave a gud breakfast?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Buckdida wrote: There must be a pet shop somewhere, considering the style of neighborhood this is. I couldn't imagine there not being one..."
Lucky steps forward finally speaking up. "Uh... yeah, there's one across the bridge and down a little ways. It's not really all that far and I know exactly where it is." After a moment of silence he clears his throat. "Does uh... does anybody have any money? My parents always leave me money for my morning trip to The Wall but that's all the cash I get."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

[Intermission] The story seems so far developed that I'm wondering how I can properly introduce my character without ruining everything. [/Intermission]

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the neighborhood, a moving van showed up. A Volt, with more bumper stickers than a stock car, pulled into the driveway a few days later (the Tesla Model S was being carried on a semi-trailer). Then the moving van pulled away.

The pets were wondering who was going to purchase that newly-built house, but not enough to distract them from their normal lives. A man pulled out of the driver's seat. A dog came out of the passenger side. "Thanks so much for the ride, Digit."

"No problem, Henry."

Henry carried his key and unlocked the door. He went inside to find everything packed in boxes.

"Next comes the hard part," he said, "Now I have to unpack the boxes and call the utilities. I'm lucky this house came with a fridge and a microwave, that makes the transition so much easier. I'm still going to have to go days without TV or Internet, which is sort of a hassle, but at least I have my cell."

He then walked back to the car and opened the trunk. He took a box that was labeled "Confidential," and brought it inside. In that box was a pistol, a smart phone, some food, and a laptop. He looked at the pistol. "Hopefully I won't have to use this anymore. I think this neighborhood is friendly enough, but you can never be too sure."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis shook his last thought. Actually, lets follow him. I want to know a little more about this...dog. Pyxis pointed to Cier. (which he thought was the dog that attacked them earlier) Pyxis just had to know what this dog was doing here...Causing trouble was one of them apparently. I don't like him...we just need to know about him...got it? We can even turn this into a game, kinda like we are spies!

Dylan nodded to Del. Making money off of your inventions? That is brilliant! Why if I was as smart as you I would have made lots of things and sell them to the highest bidder where I come from.... Heck that almost reminds of this one young mouse I knew he made a lot of money, if you could call it that anyway...He disappeared when his place blew up...I haven't seen him since, but that was a long time ago.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn nods a little. "Uh... yeah. Not sure what a spy is but I think I get the impression of what you're saying." He dashes almost perfectly silent over to a bush diving and rolling in nearby Cier before he can turn around. (Agility 10) He peers through the bushes through a small crack, completely unseen in the shadow of the bush.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "...So! Who says we find a new red bandanna for Rav as fast as possible? There must be a pet shop somewhere, considering the style of neighborhood this is. I couldn't imagine there not being one..."

Awwww i never knew you cared so much for me..
Caelei wrote:She gave Rav a mild glare, though she wasn't seriously angry at him for applauding Magnus' actions, or anything. She smiled wryly. "The water's cold at this time in the morning, so I wouldn't advise going diving yourself, just yet."

Magnus' tail started wagging as Rav scratched his ears, a dopey grin spreading across his face. And then he jumped, startled, and looked at Rav. His mom got him changed into a girl? Was that even possible?!? He sized Rav up once, more confused still. He didn't look like a girl, of course, besides the pink bandana. Oh. Was that it? Or had he somehow really been changed? He looked at Rav quizzically

I'll keep that in mind, do you need a towel? fur dryer? hug?
he asks the raccoon, before turning to the confused dane.
Whats the matter Magnus? you look like you didn't know are owners could change us..
Teh Brawler wrote:He then turned to Rav. "Nuice teh sei ya again, lahd. 'ave a gud breakfast?"

Yes we did.. Mom made scrambles eggs an potatoes, an BACON!! yum yum yum..wagging his tail an rubbing his tummy in remembrance.
What did your dad make for you??
Kalvin wrote:Lucky steps forward finally speaking up. "Uh... yeah, there's one across the bridge and down a little ways. It's not really all that far and I know exactly where it is." After a moment of silence he clears his throat. "Does uh... does anybody have any money? My parents always leave me money for my morning trip to The Wall but that's all the cash I get."

I have a pet debit card, is usable anyplace they accept credit cards.. over the bridge, doesn't that take us into the incorperated main part of of town? leash laws an all?
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian looked over at Sasha staring at her face trying to remember when Cier walked up to him. "Uh hey Cier" Octavian said raising a hand and looking away from Sasha.
"What's going on?"

-----

Sekhmet glanced at Octavian and realised he was staring at her. she looked away avoiding eye contact. "I'm going to start looking more" she said and then walked down stream. oh Jesus, I think I remember him now she thought rubbing her face with both paws. he was the new recruit on the day of the animal control Disaster... just act like you don't know, look for the collar that doesn't exist she thought taking her paws off her face. she started walked down the bank of the river looking along the shore for anything.

what what? Jolly good time.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Keeshah wrote:I have a pet debit card, is usable anyplace they accept credit cards.. over the bridge, doesn't that take us into the incorperated main part of of town? leash laws an all?
"Really? Pet debit cards? I didn't know those existed. My what a convenient world of technology we live in. As far as over the bridge I live over there and it's not a long walk and I have never been caught for not having a leash. Then again my family is rather well off financially so animal control officers and police may be afraid of me..." He taps his foot thinking a little. "I would be willing to vouch for you guys if it mattered."

(I have purposefully gone as little into Lucky's houselife as possible. His family is rather, shall we say, blessed with money? Not wealthy but they have money to spare quite often.)
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Hello Octavian." Cier said, watching the pets search the riverbanks. "You wouldn't happen to have seen Pavelle around? I need to speak with her."
Caelei wrote:"Looks like my sister's disappeared. Tough luck, huh? She could be anywhere, though she'll probably stick to her normal schedule. That being, she'll most likely be at her house, Rav's house, or at the Wall."
Sean walks toward where Cier is standing, talking to a strangely colored fox. "I'm sure Cier would like to know where she's at, come on."
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
caelei

Post by caelei »

I'll keep that in mind, do you need a towel? fur dryer? hug?
Pavelle shook her head, smiling. "We don't have the first two on hand, and I don't want to get you wet," she said, though she did shiver as a tiny gust of wind ruffled cooly through her damp fur.
Whats the matter Magnus? you look like you didn't know are owners could change us..
Magnus' ears went back, and he swallowed. He could get changed? Into a girl?!? No. He didn't want to. Girls were... well. Girls were... he couldn't recall anything negative about girls. He looked at Pavelle, frowning. He still didn't want to be a girl, though. He liked the way his was. He looked back to Rav. "Does it hurt when they change you?"

Meanwhile...
"I'm sure Cier would like to know where she's at, come on."
Felix looked around once more for Magnus or Pavelle, and then followed the dog over to his brother. It looked like Cier was talking to someone. He stood, waiting, glancing around a bit. And then he got a feeling. He shivered, peering about more intensely. Was someone watching him? His eyes landed on Pyxis, who was sitting under a tree a while away, and he stared at him intently. ((He can't see Djinn in the bush, but Pyxis is in plain sight, I think.)) He didn't know if this was who was giving him a weird feeling or not, but it was the only pet around that he could see, besides the ones that he was with, the fox, and the cat by the river.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

As Caroline enters the park she notices Octavian is now conversing with a small group of pets, and that the former pets from earlier have left. She makes her way towards them, then sees Sasha down by the river and makes a sudden turn and goes in her direction. She makes her way over to the river and gives Sasha a smile saying, "Got one, hope you don't mind it might've been worn before, but it's still in good condition I think." She holds the collar out for Sasha to take and asks, "So do you think your parents will be mad you're minus a tag?"
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kalvin wrote: "Really? Pet debit cards? I didn't know those existed. My what a convenient world of technology we live in.

Mom says there safer than carring money around.. no one can take it, or cheat you.
But it also lets her track what your spending it on, an where you have been.
SO lead on, my good.. umm lead dog.

caelei wrote:Magnus' ears went back, and he swallowed. He could get changed? Into a girl?!? No. He didn't want to. Girls were... well. Girls were... he couldn't recall anything negative about girls. He looked at Pavelle, frowning. He still didn't want to be a girl, though. He liked the way his was. He looked back to Rav. "Does it hurt when they change you?"

Naaa it doesn't hurt at all.. they lay you on a cott. stick you with a needle, an you go to sleep.. then you wake up a girl!!
Rav teases magnus, batting her eyelashes at him. with a cute giggle..
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Yes we did.. Mom made scrambles eggs an potatoes, an BACON!! yum yum yum..wagging his tail an rubbing his tummy in remembrance.
What did your dad make for you??
"Ah, gud teh 'ear. We 'ad breakfast befoare we came overe." O'Connor then stood up, and listened to the conversation unfold.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

ArgentFlame wrote:"Hello Octavian." Cier said, watching the pets search the riverbanks. "You wouldn't happen to have seen Pavelle around? I need to speak with her."
"Uh, she climbed out of the river a minute or two ago..." he said pointing over his shoulder at the river "She wandered off somewhere, not sure where she is" he looked around the park and saw another Raccoon that looked exactly like Pavelle, only problem was that she... he?... wasn't wet. "You could ask erhm.... her?" he said pointing at the Raccoon who was with a dog who looked slightly like Cier. "You know who they are?" he asked putting his hands in his pockets.

---by the river---
ToastyJester wrote:"Got one, hope you don't mind it might've been worn before, but it's still in good condition I think."
Sekhmet heard behind her "Oh, uh, yeah no problem" she said as Caroline held out the collar.
ToastyJester wrote:"So do you think your parents will be mad you're minus a tag?"
"Uh?..." she said blankly and then said "Yes! yeah... yes... they're going to be so angry at me, might just lock me in one of those pet box things" she said grabbing the collar hastily and snapped it around her neck, it felt itchy and annoying on her neck. She just wanted to rip the d**n thing off, but she smiled at Caroline and said "I guess there's no reason to look for my old collar now, its probably gone anyway..." she said looking back at the river.

what what? Jolly good time.
ArgentFlame

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Yes." Cier said as Sean and Felix walked over. "This is my brother, Sean." He looked at the Raccoon, who seemed slightly nervous for some reason. "I don't know who this is." Sean pointed to the Raccoon next to him. "He says that his sister's probably at her house, Rav's house, or the Wall." "Then we'll head to the Wall first, it's the closest." Cier turned to Octavian, "I'll be seeing you around then, goodbye." He said as he began walking away.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
caelei

Post by caelei »

Naaa it doesn't hurt at all.. they lay you on a cott. stick you with a needle, an you go to sleep.. then you wake up a girl!!
Rav teases magnus, batting her eyelashes at him. with a cute giggle..
Magnus felt himself blanch, and he looked around nervously, as though someone might suddenly grab him and force him to become a girl. He let out a small whine, unaccustomed to feeling so frightened. He was kinda scared to go home. And if Dad was still angry, and decided he wanted a girl dog... he swallowed, hard. Now he understood why some pets were so scared of the vet. One pinprick and they could wake up with a different gender! "Why did Sara want you to be a girl dog?" he asked, looking over in the direction of the Ligerr house and feeling a chill race down his back.

Pavelle's ear twitched in the direction of the Magnus-Rav conversation, and she felt the corners of her mouth pull up, though just a tiny bit. Jeez, Magnus was so gullable!

Meanwhile...

Felix followed Cier towards the Wall, looking casually back at Pyxis, trying to seem nonchalant, like he was just looking around for no good reason. If the cat tried following them... Felix would have to keep track of his position even closer. In this area, he doubted the guy had malicious intent. But who knew? He glanced at Sean. Pets, or any animals, for that matter, could be surprising. Still, he was probably just being paranoid. But he did feel as if they were being watched.
Last edited by caelei on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Quickly, Henry had to decide a purpose for each room. After doing so, he got to work setting things up. First were the electronics. He hooked everything up and plugged everything in (that is, except for the networks and routers, since he had yet to pick an ISP). It was hard work, especially for a dog. The beds and tables were already in place, thanks to the movers. He had to pick places for shelves, and unpacked everything that goes in them. It took days to fully organize everything, and Henry was very picky.

Finally, two days later, Henry was done with his work. "The house may not be perfect, but it'll due for now," he said. He turned on the radio to celebrate, switching to AM frequency because it was nighttime.

*clicks on*
Ed Schultz: He left is house, he may have quit his job, and now appears to be moving somewhere completely different. So people may be wondering, "What has Henry been up to?" I want to find out myself.
*clicks off*

"You'll see soon enough, my friend, you'll find out soon enough."

He shut his eyes in his bed and fell asleep, looking forward to the next day.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Magnus felt himself blanch, and he looked around nervously, as though someone might suddenly grab him and force him to become a girl. He let out a small whine, unaccustomed to feeling so frightened. He was kinda scared to go home. And if Dad was still angry, and decided he wanted a girl dog... he swallowed, hard. Now he understood why some pets were so scared of the vet. One pinprick and they could wake up with a different gender! "Why did Sara want yo to be a girl dog?" he asked, looking over in the direction of the Ligerr house and feeling a chill race down his back.
Unbeknown to Magnus, all his nervous fidgeting was swinging Tory around like crazy. "M-m-m-m-a-a-a-a-a-g-g-g-g-n-n-n-u-u-u-u-u-s-s-s-s-s! S-s-s-t-t-t-o-o-o-o-o-p-p-p-p m-m-m-o-o-o-o-v-v-v-i-i-i-ng-ng-ng y-y-y-o-o-o-u-u-r-r-r h-h-h-e-e-e-a-a-d-d-d s-s-s-o-o-o m-m-m-m-u-u-u-ch-ch-ch-ch!"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: Magnus felt himself blanch, and he looked around nervously, as though someone might suddenly grab him and force him to become a girl. He let out a small whine, unaccustomed to feeling so frightened. He was kinda scared to go home. And if Dad was still angry, and decided he wanted a girl dog... he swallowed, hard. Now he understood why some pets were so scared of the vet. One pinprick and they could wake up with a different gender! "Why did Sara want yo to be a girl dog?" he asked, looking over in the direction of the Ligerr house and feeling a chill race down his back.

Rav wags his tail an smiles softly, circling his ears about..
Oh I guess she just didn't like how i was acting as a male dog..
Or she might want me to be a female so she can have me bred.. but i wonder which male dog she might get to be the stud dog.. who do you think it might be Magnus??
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Rav wags his tail an smiles softly, circling his ears about..
Oh I guess she just didn't like how i was acting as a male dog..
Or she might want me to be a female so she can have me bred.. but i wonder which male dog she might get to be the stud dog.. who do you think it might be Magnus??
At this point, Venison couldn't handle it any longer, walked over and flicked Rav on the ear.

"Would you please stop messing with Magnus?" *sigh* "Magnus, he's playing pretend. He's still a guy, he just thought it would be fun to be a girl for a bit. Now could we go and get a red bandanna at the pet shop, or something, so that this madness stops?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: At this point, Venison couldn't handle it any longer, walked over and flicked Rav on the ear.

"Would you please stop messing with Magnus?" *sigh* "Magnus, he's playing pretend. He's still a guy, he just thought it would be fun to be a girl for a bit. Now could we go and get a red bandanna at the pet shop, or something, so that this madness stops?"

Rav winces, An flicks his ear..
Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.. can't a girl have any fun?

An rav goes skipping off down the street an over the bridge, to the pet shop..
Alex

Post by Alex »

Awkward silence was present in the living room. Nothing could be heard except the TV, and the deep sleeping noises of the rabbit. Suddenly, mom sighed.
"Mai.... I will take this rabbit to the animal shelter. I don't want another pet in the house."
O-okay, mom. See you later, I guess.
"You can go out if you want. Here's some money if you plan on getting breakfast."
Thanks, mom.
With that, mom put 5 dollars on the table, grabbed gently the rabbit, carefully about not waking him up, and walked outside.

Mai continued to sit on the armchair, bored. She moved on the sofa, lied on her belly and proceeded to play with her own tail, wagging it left and right in front of her eyes, and chewing onto its end, before realizing that her stomach is growling. Perhaps going to The Wall wasn't a bad idea, after all. However, it was 9:15, and there were probably no pets in there, reducing her wish to go there. On the other hand, hunger didn't ask for other pets. Her tail returned to its original position, as Mai stood up, grabbed the money, and walked outside, heading for The Wall.

It didn't take her long to arrive there. It was completely empty. She hoped for at least one pet in there, but there were none. With a gloomy face, she ordered two sandwiches and a coffee, sat at one of the tables near the window, and started eating.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis followed closely behind Djinn (agi 9). We are going to need to get into hearing range...somehow...

Dylan sat back. I came from another city...nothing important there, besides a lot of cats... I just decided to move here because no matter how fun the city was...IT IS ALWAYS CROWDED, so I left it and wandered out into the wilderness. And wouldn't you know it, I landed here.

Amelia's dad looked angrily at her. "look, you had no right to sleep with that cat, and by the looks of it, you got sick!" Amelia was about to protest but sneezed inconveniently. but dad! her dad suddenly cutting her off. "NO BUTS! ...Just get some sleep, we are going to have talk about this later." He walked out closing the door behind him. Amelia curled in her bed. maybe a little... falling asleep a short time later.

(sorry for short post, I was way behind)
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai ate the food, and drank the coffee, doing it very fast. She was alone, and very bored, with nothing to do anymore and no-one around. The Wall was still unusually empty, and her mind figured it's better to walk randomly through the town, than sit here.
Her legs took her randomly south-west. This area seemed oddly familiar, and it reminded of a bad event. Just what? What happened here? After a while of looking around and thinking, her mind clicked in, and she remembered. This is the place where they met Magnus. This is basically the first place they visited when they moved in. And this is the place where they were led in the forest, just to be attacked by ferals. It was a horrible memory. However, she shook her head, trying to forget it. There's nothing bad that could happen now... hopefully. By looking around, in an attempt to keep her mind away from bad thoughts, her eyes caught a large barn by Rav's house. (OOC: She doesn't know it's his house) Deep inside, Mai knew that it's not her property, and that it's not a good idea to go inside, but then again, her curiosity got the better of her, and she slowly walked towards the barn. Unfortunately, it was closed, and the door is way too heavy for her to move it. Perhaps there was a back door? Stealthy, she moved to the back of the barn, and bingo! There was a back door, and it was smaller than the front door, so Mai could open it. There were 3 rooms inside, each of them filled with a hay bale. That wasn't fun. Stairs. Up. What was on the 2nd floor? Yet again, her curiosity grew, as her legs climbed the stairs slowly, trying not to make a noise, for whatever reason. There was no-one in there, after all. Or maybe there was? Without giving it a second thought, the orange cat continued to climb, reaching the second floor. The excited look was replaced with a bored expression. Nothing. But wait.... there was one more level up! This time, she didn't stealth, she sprinted. There just had to be something exciting up there. With her agility, it didn't take her long to get up, and this time, she wasn't disappointed. It may be just an empty room, but the look through the window was amazing. And it wasn't enough. Mai opened the window, inhaled deeply, and jumped outside on the roof. The highest point of the barn was so close, and without thinking about it twice, she climbed up there, and sat, enjoying the look from above.
Wooo! This is so amazing! - she shouted from up there, completely forgetting that it's someone else's property, and that the people in Rav's house could still be asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex woke up. Or more like, his nose wake him up. It was full, hardly allowing him to breathe, and it was aching like never before. Not just that, but his body was overheating and covered in sweat. Water. He needed water, and fast.
Mom.... *sniff*... mo-... *achoo!*.... mom!
No answer. Of course. The house was empty, except for him. Slowly, but surely, Alex managed to get up, but as soon as the blanket fell off of his body, coldness covered him, forcing him to put his hands around him. Is there any other pet in the world who's so sensitive to sicknesses? Whatever. Once on his feet, he got dizzy, forcing him to sit back on the bed. This was very annoying. With his teeth gritted, Alex stood up one more time. The dizziness wasn't as strong as before, and it disappeared after a couple of seconds. Soon enough, his legs were on the stairs, taking him down. His vision was blurry. It was normal after waking up. Finally, he reached the kitchen, took a glass, and sipped water from the bottle, until realizing that it wouldn't be enough. Better to take the whole bottle upstairs. With a glass full of water in one hand, and a bottle in the other, he turned around, and stepped forward, not noticing the chair. His foot tripped on it, and soon enough, his body was on the ground, the glass flew away a meter and broke, and the bottle just fell an inch or two in front of him, however, it opened, and water spilled out of it, soaking his belly. But that wasn't important right now, since, unfortunately, his head hit the top of the chair, and he was too dizzy to get up, or even think straight. Was that blood or water on his head?
C... crap.... he... lp..... *Sniff*...
Of course, there was no-one around to hear him. The only option left is the phone. Luckily for him, someone placed it on the table, and his hand could reach it (Cordless phone). Who to call? The first option was mom. His fingers quickly dialed her number and pressed the "Call" button. Suddenly, the melody of her ringtone could be heard from the other room. Crap. She forgot to take her cell phone. Who else is left? Trying to get up wasn't a good idea, since it would just make him fall unconscious. Trying to think hard, his brain somehow managed to think of Rachel, his first neighbor. Of course! He dialed her number, and put the phone on his ear, while waiting for an answer.....

(OOC: I used this image of the barn for reference.)
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

The small group made their way to the Wall. Neither Cier nor Sean realized they were being followed, though Cier did notice that Felix seemed strangely apprehensive. They arrived and Cier quickly checked inside, but it was empty, save for a few human customers adn the man at the counter. He returned to the group. "She's not inside. We'll have to go check at Rav's or your house. " Sean was looking down the road, towards the bridge. "Isn't that the dog that was with you Felix?" He said, pointing towards the large canine in the distance.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

ArgentFlame wrote: "You walked all the way here from another city? That must have taken awhile, especially in the winter."
Dylan thought back to when he traveled, it was very hot and sunny most of the time, probably summer. I think I came around summer really, just I kept to the house most of the time since I've gotten here, and I'm thinking about traveling some more when it gets warm again.
Make Pasta not war.
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"Uh?..." she said blankly and then said "Yes! yeah... yes... they're going to be so angry at me, might just lock me in one of those pet box things"
Caroline gives Sasha a curious look at her response, but remains quiet and dismisses it as a simple mind flop.
Jimmy Jazz wrote:""I guess there's no reason to look for my old collar now, its probably gone anyway..."
"Oh okay then. I guess I should get Jester and Octavian over here," Caroline says, turning and looking across the river. She scans and sees Jester whacking a tree repeatedly with a stick, and waves her hands, shouting his name. She sees him pull something out of his ear, drop the stick and make his way to the river. She motions for him to come over and he starts up the river to the bridge. While he makes his way across, he sees Caroline pointing over at Octavian too, so he sighs and makes his way over to Octavian and says, "I think they want us." He turns and makes his way back down to the two cats and says, "What's happening now?" Caroline explains how the search is off and Jester gives a slightly depressed look, saying "Aw that's a shame, I was enjoying hitting trees and looking. Well at least you got a replacement collar." He pauses for a second, then says, "Now what? You should probably swing by your house and see if your parents have any spare tags lying around or something."
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus stared at Rav, thinking hard. A male dog to mate with him? He looked around, realizing that he himself was male. Of course, there were other males around, too. But still. If Rav had been a guy, why would he want to mate with another guy dog? Did he still think the same about this particular subject, being changed? Apparently not. Then Venison stepped in, and said that Rav... was joking? About the whole thing? Now he was even more confused, because Rav couldn't be joking, could he? The German Shepard was skipping off and giggling, which were two very girly things to do. None of it made any sense, and now his head was beginning to hurt with trying to sort it out. He winced, and tried to get off topic. He idly wondered if he was supposed to follow Rav towards the petshop, or what? But then he looked at Venison. Which rekindled his intrest in the subject he had momentarily tried to get off. Who was the one telling the truth? Obviously, Rav should know more about himself than Venison, right? Unless Venison was the one chosen to mate with Rav, which would mean that he would know equally, right? But if he knew, and he said Rav was a guy, why was he mating with Rav in the first place? Really it was pointless, since they were both male. Unless Rav was a female, and Venison was trying to cover up their mating relationship...? His mind was going around and around in a big circle, and he didn't like it. All this over one bandana!

Pavelle watched, half amused, as Venison broke up the conversation and Magnus looked totally mind-boggled. She was about to take pity on her older brother and explain the entire thing better, from what she had gotten from the conversation, when she heard a familiar voice call her name. Or, more like, her 'name'. It was Felix, of course. She sighed.

"Edie!" he called again, a little less eagerly, knowing that he had caught her attention with his first call. "Hey, wait up!" He approached her, supposing that the two dogs would follow. She didn't look too thrilled to see him, and he felt a small grimace of some emotion tugging at him. He paid it no heed. And then he saw her eyes take in Sean, and realization hit.

"The mouse?" she asked sharply, as Felix caught up to the group and stood by her side. He waved a hand, like it was no big deal.

"The guy's fine. The stray's brother saved him. But now they're looking for the collar that you pulled off. You happen to have it?" He looked down at her hands, ignoring Magnus' normal baffled expression, and saw that she wasn't carrying anything.

For a second, her expression clouded over, and then she remebered. "The collar..." she said hesitantly, following Felix's gaze to her own empty paws. "Oh. I must have dropped it when I was thrown in the river." Felix gave her an inquiring stare, but she just shrugged, dismissing the question she could feel forming in his mind. She sighed, looking after Rav, and then around the group. "Sorry everybody, I'd love to stay and chat, or go with you to the petstore, but apparently I've got a lost collar to find." And weren't the others at the park looking for a collar, or something, too? Wow. Two lost collars? She hoped she could find the one she was looking for, then felt bad about not having very much sympathy for the other pet who had lost hers earlier.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Magnus stared at Rav, thinking hard. A male dog to mate with him? He looked around, realizing that he himself was male. Of course, there were other males around, too. But still. All this over one bandana!

Rav stops up on crest the bridge, looking back over his shoulder..
Hey now? am i the only one who going to follow the Ummm yellow line painted road, over the river an through the woods to the petshop we go?
He calls down to the gaggle of pets still milling about..
caelei wrote:"Sorry everybody, I'd love to stay and chat, or go with you to the petstore, but apparently I've got a lost collar to find." And weren't the others at the park looking for a collar, or something, too? Wow. Two lost collars? She hoped she could find the one she was looking for, then felt bad about not having very much sympathy for the other pet who had lost hers earlier.

Couldn't we jus get new collars in the shop for everyone whos missing them?
Rav calls back to Pavelle from atop of the bridge..
Come along now... can't catch me!
Rav barks.. wiggling his rump girlishly, an swishing his tail at the gathered pets.. before scampering off down the other side of the bridge.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Keeshah wrote:"Couldn't we just get new collars in the shop for everyone who's missing them?"
"We might as well, if it was dropped in the river it's probably been washed far downstream by now." Cier said as he and Sean walked up to the group on the bridge. "Rav, why is your bandanna pink?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:"Sorry everybody, I'd love to stay and chat, or go with you to the petstore, but apparently I've got a lost collar to find."
Tory jumped off of Magnus' head out of excitement, and flew over to O'Connor. "Ooh, ooh, can we go with them, O'Connor? Pleeeeeeeeease?????"
O'Connor sighed, and replied, "Ahsk Miss Paveille."
Tory flew back to Pavelle, landing on her shoulder. "Can we go with you to find the collar, Miss Pavelle?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN