Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hypergenesis

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Hypergenesis »

It was still dark outside when a bird landed on the window sill and started tweeting happily for the sunflower nuts that were apparently left all over the open window. The inhabitant of the house tossed and turned under the blankets, almost as if the soft cheerful tweeting of the small bird was a racket caused by a raging rock band. "Quiet!", Cesium shouted as he sat up, tossing away the blanket covered over him. He immediately recoiled wincing and whining, clutching his ears in pain as a long soft yelp escaped from him. He sat up again after a short while and glared at the bird before throwing a snowball to frighten it away. He got out of bed and walked to the window and closed it, quickly turning around and made him bed. Was that window open?, he thought to himself as his memory this morning was acting like a photocopier without toner. He felt dizzy, but not to the point that he would fall over, just enough so that he would hit his head as he opened the door to the bathroom. "Ow. . .", he said as he accompanied it with another painful whine. I'll just take a bath later., he thought to himself realizing he was in no shape to navigate the slick bathroom floor. "Dad are you awake?", he continuously asked while he journeyed downstairs.

Arriving at the kitchen, he glanced at the barren igloo and noticed Glacier wasn't anywhere in that floor. Thinking how he refused himself a walk over a smooth surface and comparing it to the difficulty in cooking a meal in this state, he decided to go down the next flight of descending steps. "Dad?", he asked as he peeked into the living room the the ground floor of their house. Another window was open and the morning breeze blew through the room and Cesium just stood as the escalator carried him downstairs. What did you do. . ., Cesium asked himself as though Glacier could hear his thoughts. Before he realized anything, he had reached the bottom of the automated stairs and an aviator's cap rested on a pole in front of him. 'A nasty alarm I left for you no?' read a note attached to the headgear. "Truly, but just as wonderful.", Cesium told himself, again imagining Glacier could hear him. He took the note off and wore the cap over his head, trying on the attached goggles but talking them off as quickly, feeling silly if he walked out like so. He noticed the back of the note said '7-11' and already having judged himself as incapable of simple advance tasks, he decided to follow what he deciphered of the perceptive note.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Very close, in fact it's just that tall apartment you see over there.", pointing to the third tallest apartment building. "I live close to the top so I don't see much of what's happening down here from up there so I'm not so keen on the happenings this summer.". Pondering for a moment Crayon seemed to be thinking of something important but he quickly pushed it aside as though it was nothing of importance at all.
Genesis smiled and said to him ''Alright then, let's hurry along now, before she gets sick(just re-stating). Hopefully they don't have the air conditioning on or anything like that.''. The wolf began to walk to the building Crayon had indicated
((Wait, Zander you said she hasn't seen a wolf before, did she think Jake was just a big dog then?))
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

After Bullet finished his breakfast, his owner pulled out a twenty-dollar bill from his wallet. "Here, use this to buy some food. You can keep the change as your allowance." Bullet was surprised by that, his owner never gave him any allowance. "R-Really? I get to keep the rest!?" His owner nodded. "Yes. But don't show your money in public! And don't give it to people without a good reason. If a stranger asks you for money, just say you don't have any. Is that clear?" Bullet accepted the bill nervously. "Y-Yes! Master!"

They walked to the elevator together. For some odd reason, the elevator was on the sixth floor again. While his owner stared at his watch, Bullet, however, forbade himself from displaying his habit of meshing elevator buttons in front of his owner.

The waited for the elevator patiently.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

If I have to call walking anything else, I'll call it torture. complained Cesium to himself as he see the convenience store come into sight. He walked to the entrance of the store and the automatic door slowly opened for him. Once inside, he immediately headed for the ready meals section but was quickly diverted when he saws the big bags on Mentos up for sale on display. Looking at the price, then into his wallet, a bolt loosed in his head as he imagines himself swimming in a pool of the dragée. To others though, he appeared like a fox who wanted Mentos so badly but didn't have the money for it, just standing there and smiling at the candy.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple Looked around, still shivering. She had to make up something. fast. "Uhh.. i-i don't l-like it when people t-think i cant handle m-myself." She said slowly.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis looked at Maple and smiled, saying to her "You wouldn't mind me doing something to help warm you up though would you?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple giggled. "N-not at all!" she said, her arms still in a clasp around herself.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled and picked Maple up, pulling her close to his warm body and fur, knowing this would help at least some. When he felt her body make contact with his, he frowned and felt sorry for her. "She's much colder than I expected! We have to get her somewhere or something that'll warm her up fast.". He looked at her and said "You don't mind this much do you?"

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon felt uneasy about Maple, he thought she might be hiding something or it could be her cold. Either way he somehow didn't want Genesis to further his questioning so he said, "Right! Follow me now, this days not getting any younger." He lead the way towards his home, glancing back every now and then at Maple to make sure she's alright.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple purred as she made contact with his warm fur, nuzzling up against it. She shook her head "no" to his question, being carried along behind Crayon.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

A cross of the street and a three minute walk later.

"Well here we are.", Crayon said as he stopped at the rotating glass doors that served as both the entrance and exit to the apartments which looked more like a hotel up close. He led them in and a guard saluted to them as they entered. Crayon quickly saluted back before scanning a card hanging on his collar onto a panel between the two elevators. The elevator opened as soon as he took the card off, and a large woman disembarked from the car with her chihuahua in her arm. "Good morning Miss Heideris.", Crayon greeted to the woman. "Good morning to you too Crayon, back already from your morning walk?". Crayon nodded his head in response and the woman smiled back happily, "Will you be able to pick up your daily today?". "Maybe at sunset, when it's not so hot.". "Okay then, have fun with your friends. See you tonight.", she said with a happy voice, receiving another nod from Crayon before leaving the building. "That's Miss Heideris, she runs a local meat shop in 7th Street, you two should visit them sometimes, they like to give out freebies.", said Crayon as he lead his party into the glass elevator car. "Going up.", he said with the voice of a bellboy from the 50's as the doors closed and the car started rising twice as fast of the standard speed.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis continued to smile at Maple and continued to follow Crayon, every now and then scratching behind her ears.

When they got into the building, Genesis un-knowingly let out a sigh of relief that it was room temperature inside, Knowing had it boon cool inside, it would have most likely worse for cat in his arms. He didn't notice the guard and simply nodded at what Crayon said after the woman and her chihuahua had left. He looked out of the car as it was going up and said ''Wow.....I've never been this high up anywhere...'', looking ay everything down below.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Tiara nuzzled into May's fur, holding onto sleep in the later hours of the morning: she wasn't really one to get up early in the morning. Most days she preferred to stay up later 2:00 and wake up after 10:00, and her parents didn't try and stop her: she was a nocturnal animal after all, and her birth parents probably would have raised her to keep those hours. She managed to stay asleep cuddled up to May, and it was ok, because.....

==== Phil's Apartment ====
Flash cuddled up to his wife and kids, caressing them in his sleep. He was also a nocturnal animal, and didn't really have the habit of waking up early, which was something that Phil usually did, because humans are weird.

Phil pulled on his shirt, still damp from the shower he'd taken. He slipped his slippers back on and shuffled out of his room, half-forgetting about Jake on the couch. He went into the kitchen and started himself a single cup of coffee before going into the fridge and cupboards to get a light breakfast...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple purred as she was scratched behind the ears, gawking in amazement at the lavishness of the townhouse. "wow... I-i've never b-been in a elevator b-before! We only h-have stairs!" She said, warming up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis continued to smile at Maple, and laughed a little at what she said, replying ''I've never been in an elevator before either! Isn't it cool?'', With a hint of some kind of excitement in his voice.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon felt awkward as his companions voiced out their amazement, he wasn't panning on bragging but every phrase he could make up seemed to boast about his living status. "I actually prefer stairs over elevators since they are healthier. . .", he started but when the car started decelerating and a chime sounded and said '49' in three different languages, "Oh, here we are.", quickly dropping his topic and thanking the chime from within. The doors opened moments later and Crayon walked straight across the medium-sized waiting area he exited the elevator to and swiped his card on a reader beside the only door on the left wall. He pulled the door open and felt the room to be somewhat warm, just above room temperature but not above body temperature, Perfect. Just how I left it.. "Come on right in.", he invited the two in as he held the door open.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis walked out of the elevator, slightly jumping at the sound of the chime, which he hadn't been expecting. He quickly stepped out of the elevator and over to Crayon. He looked around while the Malamute opened the door and invited them to go in, Genes replied to him, "We will thanks. Now lets get something to warm Maple here up!" Genesis then noticed the cat was little damp, but didn't think to ask why

Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden stirred to wakefulness, rolling over in his bed and still wrapped up his rags. He sat up and stretched slightly, looking over at Angel and his new owner, who were still sleeping. He climbed out of his new pet bed, leaving the rags behind, and wondered downstairs. Humans and pets probably sleep in a lot... I wonder if there is anything fun to do here. The pup started to wander around the store, looking at everything on the displays and shelves.

----------

Jake's ears twitched at the sounds made within the apartment, enough so that he finally stirred and woke up. Sitting up and yawning as he looked around the room. Wonder who's awake... He stood up and stretched a bit, following the sounds into the kitchen. "Oh, morning Phillip."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

'Leopold stretched out in the grass, feeling the warm glow of the sun on his fur. He sighed with content, all around him the sounds of birds and bugs filled the air. Occasionally the "Bah" of a sheep would pierce the tranquility, but even that was soothing in it's own rights... Everything was perfect in Ireland.

"Hey, Silly! What are you doing laying down! We should go play!" called out a familiar voice. Leopold rolled his head in the direction of the person who spoke and opened his eyes. Standing on the other side of the field was an even more familiar little vulpine.

"Marc!" Leopold cheered, climbing up to his feet. He pounced his way over to the fox, laughing as he did. Marc laughed back and hurried towards him. When they were within range of each other, Marc pounced into Leopold knocking him down. Leopold hit the soft ground with his back and laughed harder. Marc nuzzled his face into Leopold, who grinned and tried to avoid the foxes' wet nose. "Hey!! Cut it out~! Get off~!"

Leopold watched Marc jump to his feet. He felt confused as Marc reached down and poked his shoulder.
"You're it!" Marc shouted before turning to run away. Leopold instantly put on a fake look of hurt.
"Oh no you don't, you wicked fox!!" Leopold jumped up and started chasing down Marc.

The two play for a while. Suddenly, it appears to be sunset. The sounds of the day seem to have started to die down, crickets and cicadas taking their place. Leopold collapsed to the ground in the grass, panting and laughing. Marc soon follows, panting and laughing in return. The two lay next to each other for a moment, soaking up the last of the sunlight and riding out their joy high. Eventually the laughter dies down into a feeling of silent content. Leopold turns his head to look at Marc, the sunlight casting dramatic shadows across his face. Leopold gives a warm, toothy grin, which Marc quickly returns.
Suddenly, the silence becomes awkward... Marc turns up in his side and scooches a bit closer to Leopold, resting one of his paws onto his fluffy gray chest.

"W-what are you doing?" Leopold asks, a deep blush crossing his face. Without a word, Marc moves his paw from Leopold's chest and covers his mouth. A tingle of confusion and nervousness shoots through Leopold. He squirms a bit under Marc's paw.

"Th-there's... something I want to do..." Marc says slowly. In the background, the sky begins turning un-naturally dark and starts begin to literately swirl through the sky. Leopold starts to sweat and notice it had become rather cold.
"W-w-what?" Leopold asks, almost too afraid too. Something just doesn't feel right... The grass beneath him starts to feel more like pavement. Out of the corner of his eyes, Leopold see's the feilds of Ireland wretching and breaking away, large metal buildings taking their place. Marc grins darkly.

"This." Marc speaks, his voice sounds a bit distorted and disturbing - the sweet and fun charm of it no where to be found. Before Leopold has time to react, Marc thrusts their lips together...'

---

"NOO!!" Leopold cries out, shooting up off of the couch. The blanket from the night before constricts his legs, making the maine-coon topple forward and landed hard on the ground. Leopold can feel the sweat pouring from his face and heavy pants choking their way from his throat. Leopold cowers on the ground, trembling in fear.

Leopold suddenly scrambles away from the couch, not wanting to be anywhere near it. He thuds against the far wall and doesn't even bother to look and see if he disturbed the sleeping beast. Though Leopold hadn't noticed until then, tears were streaming down his cheeks...
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko had woken up a while ago, and her owners were already off to work. She was currently in the small backyard of her apartment complex. She was sitting on a bench near the front gate, playing the flute. She was playing a soft calming melody, something that she really enjoyed to do in the morning. It was loud enough that it could be heard easily from the street, but it was such a pleasant sound that most who passed enjoyed it.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

As the elevator arrived at the first floor, Bullet and his owner waved at each other before they parted ways. Bullet's owner continued to B1 for his car, while Bullet simply left the apartment and headed toward the nearby 7-11.

Cool air blew into Bullet's face, as he entered the store. He immediately noticed a white ball of fluff standing by the candy aisle, smiling at a bag of Mentos. (Per:8) At first he just walked by without saying anything, and went to pick the chilled food and frozen food.

Bullet returned to the cashier counter, and he noticed that the fluffy animal was still there smiling at the bag of Mentos! The store clerk began to scan the items, and Bullet was torn. Wow, that pet must have wanted that bag of Mentos badly... Maybe he doesn't have any money... I could buy him-- No wait, master said don't give money to people without a good reason... But helping people is a good reason, right? Ack! The clerk is almost done scanning the items! Bullet panicked a little, before he decided hastily and said to the clerk. "Sorry! I forgot to get some sweets!"

He walked over to the white fox and offered. "Hey! You want that Mentos, don't you?"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Cesium was quickly dragged back to reality as Bullet's voice amplified within his ears. "Yup!", Cesium quickly answered with vigor from the excitement he got from his daydreaming, "I love Mentos even more than Romeo loved Juliet.", he continued while wagging his tail happily behind him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh! So, can you buy it?" Bullet asked the white fox. "I-if you don't have any money, I can buy it for you!" He smiled, albeit nervously. Why am I doing this...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

((IRC - Don't Interact with them yet))

"Yup, it's not very expensive anyway.", Cesium said still happily wagging his tail.

"H-huh? Then why were you standing there? I thought you couldn't buy it..." Bullet was confused by the fox's reply

"Ah, was I standing here long?", Cesium asked in a surprised tone, though quickly reverting back to the happy mood.

Bullet nodded in response. "Yeah! You were staring at the Mentos since I came in..."

Cesium looked around the store and noticed a few more eyes staring at him, "Oh dear.", he said as he unconsciously touched his lower lip. "Did I make that much of a scene?", he asked Bullet with concern.

Bullet looked around as well, he couldn't help but to think that he was the one who actually attracted the attention. "Um, n-no. I think it was me-" The clerk at the cashier decided to remind Bullet with a cough, as Bullet's chilled food and frozen food continued to defrost on the counter. "Oops, be right back..."

"Ooohkay. . .", Cesium replied, turning to his side and grabbing a large bag of Mentos then following Bullet to the counter.

Bullet quickly paid for his foods and took the bag along with the change before going outside. He waited there for Cesium. Man, what was I thinking?

Cesium was behind Bullet with a $20 bill readied to pay for his candy when Bullet suddenly ran off. Surprised by this he slapped the bill on the counter, "Keep the change!", he said mildly loud as he took the bag of candy from the counter immediately after it was scanned. He dashed out of the store in pursuit of Bullet when he found him waiting outside. "How was that being right back?", Cesium asked with a shortness of breath.

"S-sorry, I kind of panicked..." Bullet seemed to be ashamed by his own display. His ears would drop-- If they weren't droopy in the first place. "Um, want to walk around while we chat? I don't want to attract anymore unneeded attention..." He pointed toward the direction of his apartment.

Walk!?!?!?!?!? Cesium yelled in silent protest. "Sure, I won't mind.", he answered ironically as he started walking with Bullet.

Bullet looked at the ground as he walked. "Sorry for just now. I wanted to help, but I ended up making everything weird... I am Bullet, by the way. Are you new here?" He lifted his head and turned his focus to Cesium.

"The name's Cesium Winters, I think I moved in last night, so I guess that makes me qualified to being new.", Cesium replied for his introduction before placing a paw on Bullet's shoulder. "I always believed it's the thought that counts so don't be ashamed of what you did. If it's any consolation, I really appreciate you helping me out of my trance."

Bullet smiled back. "Thanks! So did you meet any other pets? I think I should show you around, after I put my food back to my apartment!"

"Just two, a quiet wolf named Jake and a hyperactive coyote named Flash." Cesium replied remembering the two happily, "And I'd appreciate that tour very much, though I agree you should put away those frozen foo - -", Cesium suddenly swallowed his words. "Food first. . .", he echoed to finish his last sentence, I forgot to buy breakfast. . ..

((to be continued))
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Jake's ears twitched at the sounds made within the apartment, enough so that he finally stirred and woke up. Sitting up and yawning as he looked around the room. Wonder who's awake... He stood up and stretched a bit, following the sounds into the kitchen. "Oh, morning Phillip."
Phil looked over and down at Jake, pouring himself a bowl of raisin bran, "Oh, hey, did you sleep well?" He looked off in the direction of Flash's room, "Flash usually sleeps late... I guess it's a wild-animal thing. He should be up in an hour... You hungry?" he looked back down at Jake.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake nodded and smiled as best as he could, considering that he was still waking up."Yea, I slept fine. I don't really feel hungry just yet, but when I do i'll just eat my food from the party..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara nuzzled into May's fur, holding onto sleep in the later hours of the morning: she wasn't really one to get up early in the morning. Most days she preferred to stay up later 2:00 and wake up after 10:00, and her parents didn't try and stop her: she was a nocturnal animal after all, and her birth parents probably would have raised her to keep those hours. She managed to stay asleep cuddled up to May, and it was ok, because.....
May's eyes flickered open groggily when she felt Tiara shift. She blinked, looking down at the raccoon girl curled up next to her. With a sigh, May closed her eyes again, snuggling into Tiara. A few more minutes wouldn't hurt...

------------------------
Neko wrote:Aiden stirred to wakefulness, rolling over in his bed and still wrapped up his rags. He sat up and stretched slightly, looking over at Angel and his new owner, who were still sleeping. He climbed out of his new pet bed, leaving the rags behind, and wondered downstairs. Humans and pets probably sleep in a lot... I wonder if there is anything fun to do here. The pup started to wander around the store, looking at everything on the displays and shelves.
Jacob appeared as if from nowhere as Aiden roamed amongst the shelves. The young man yawned, moving around behind the counter as he sipped on a cup of coffee. "Mornin' Aiden." He said groggily. "You're up early... ish." Jacob booted up the computer behind the counter as he spoke, plopping into a chair.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara couldn't help but smile at May's soft, warm fur as she snuggled into it, though she didn't stir from her sleep.

Tiara's parents were just now getting up. Mr Book peeked into the room and saw the collars still there. Knowing that Tiara would never leave without her collar, he tiptoed over to the box before kneeling down and peeking inside, smiling as he saw the two cuddled up with each other in their sleep. He resisted the urge to reach in and pet them, for fear of waking them, and walked back out, quietly closing the door again behind him before walking off to start breakfast.

==== Phil's Apartment ====
Phil looked down and blinked at Jake, "Party?" he raised a brow, "You went to a party?" He shrugged and waved it off, "Nevermind. So, you've had time to sleep: do you remember anything? More you had a dream or something?" He gave him a hopeful look.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc shot up from the couch like a bullet, hearing a scream and some rumbling. "ARGGH DEMONS?!" He cried out, a blanket covering his face. Hearing nothing else in the room but something trembling, he pulled off the blanket from himself and looked around. He spotted Leopold up against the wall, crying, lots. He rushed over to Leopold, got on his knees and took Leopold's paws in his. "Leopold! What's wrong?! Y-you're crying..." Marc sighed and pulled Leopold in to a hug. "Did you have a bad dream?" He asked with concern in his voice.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake scratched his head, looking down in thought before looking back up to Phillip. "No, now that you mention it...I don't remember my dream, If i had one that is...*Sigh*"

----

Aiden peered around a shelf and looked at Jacob, watching the man curiously."Morning...and Early is getting up before the sun comes up." He went back behind the shelf, examining the strange merchandise.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple giggled, her shivering almost completely gone. the thought of a nice hot "i cant believe it's not cocoa!" drink already cheering her up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Jake scratched his head, looking down in thought before looking back up to Phillip. "No, now that you mention it...I don't remember my dream, If i had one that is...*Sigh*"
Phil nodded, "That's ok, it was worth checking." He moved to pour himself the cup of coffee, planning out his day, "So, I'll go check around to see if anyone's put out a Missing Pet Report for a wolf. If that hasn't happened, I'll see if I can find you in the International Pet Database entries for the area. If none of those wolves are missing, I'll have to file a report for it..." He looked down at Jake and smiled, "Don't worry, we'll get you back home soon enough..."

Meanwhile, Flash nuzzled his wife's face over his children. She opened her eyes a bit and stared back into his, "Hey..."
He looked back with a smile, "Hey..."
"You think we should get up now?"
"Why would we do that? It's much better here." He gave her a kiss, and they started snuggling for a few more minutes...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon closed the door and led Maple and Genesis inside the posh living room, though not exactly lavish aside from the 'Pet Friendly© fur-resistant' couches and theater type television. "Take a seat anywhere, I'm sure it's clean enough even for human to eat off.", Crayon invited with a joke before he entered the kitchen, separated from the living room only by a long counter. He washed his hands and wore a net over himself before taking out a saucepan and filling it half full with water. Placing the pan over an electric stove, Crayon walked into a cold storage, sliding its insulating metal door to the side, and took out a large pot of chicken soup with most of the fats already removed. "I hope you like vegetables Maple.", he yelled out as he mixed the soup with a ladle he took from the drawer in the counter, stirring up the settled carrots, corn and peas inside the soup before finally lifting the pot onto the stove. Turning to a display cabinet near the opposite end of the kitchen, he took a golden bag that read 'Poffee', brought it to the counter, took a cupful of beans and placing them into a gold plated grinder before he started churning the handle. Feeling the handle now loosely turning, he took the cup that caught the ground poffee and placed it in a French press along with the boiling water from the saucepan and quickly setting the pan away.

A while later Crayon took out three mugs and filled them with poffee, and finally adding milk in a peculiar way and working on each mug in an odd manner. He then took two of the mugs out of the kitchen on a tray, serving each mug with a fancy wooden saucer. Maple got a mug with a cat design floating on her poffee while Genesis' had a wolf. Crayon then returned into the kitchen, grabbing a pack of mini rolls from a basket that hung near the entrance of the kitchen and started shaping them into chickens, using a knife to make the wings and tail feathers.

==========(On the street in front of the apartment block)==========

((Still in the IRC))

"Uh-oh... You haven't ate yet?" Bullet inquired, as he noticed the pause in Cesium's sentence.

"How did you know?" Cesium asked, surprised at the truth. "Are you a psychic?", he replied perking back to his cheery mood.

"Well, it is kind of weird for someone to go to 7-11 this early only for a bag of Mentos... And you seemed shocked when I mentioned food. So I just assumed..." Bullet explained. Although now that he said it, he wasn't very sure how he got that assumption.

"Oh, that makes sense.", Cesium said as he opened the bag he was just reminded of, "Want some?", ha asked as his open paw scooped out a handful of the candy and offered it to Bullet.

"Oh, sure! Why not?" Bullet smiled at Cesium's offer, and took some candy from Cesium's hand. "But in exchange, what about eating at my home? Don't worry, I bought enough food for almost three days!" He lifted the bag full of chilled and frozen food.

"Thanks, I would love that.", Cesium replied while his tail started wagging again.

"It's settled, then!" He continued to walk, before finally stopping in front of an apartment building. "Here we are! This is where I live!"

Cesium looked at the building for a moment smiling as he noted its height, "Lovely home." he said to Bullet but shouted Yes! No more walking! from the inside.

((To be continued once more))
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis sat down on the(a?) couch, still holding Maple. Noticing this, he asked her "Hey, do you want to be set down now? Although if you don't want me to, it really isn't a bother to me at all."
Genesis sat and looked around while waiting patiently, amazed with the posh-ness (a word?) of the living room, and finding it quite comfortable. He grabbed a mug of the "poffee" and looked inside of it, smiling at the shape of a wolf inside of the mug. He said a quick 'Thank you' to Crayon and took a sip of the drink. He lowered the cups from his lips and smiled, stating "Wow! This is really delicious!", before taking another sip

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

ctcmjh wrote:Yukiko had woken up a while ago, and her owners were already off to work. She was currently in the small backyard of her apartment complex. She was sitting on a bench near the front gate, playing the flute. She was playing a soft calming melody, something that she really enjoyed to do in the morning. It was loud enough that it could be heard easily from the street, but it was such a pleasant sound that most who passed enjoyed it.
A Jack Russel stepped out of the supermarket near the corner with a small brown envelope sticking out of his collar. He looked at the street and saw a green light that just switched so he decided to cross the street and take a short stroll through the apartments. I really love the weekends. I have work, I have money and lots of women are in their homes. Seeing a woman step out of one of the apartments, he greeted her with a charismatic smile and greeted, "Good morning, what's a fine young woman like you doing carrying that heavy tray all by yourself so early in the day?", noting the tray of cookies the woman had on hand while offering to carry them for her. "That's so sweet of you.", said the woman as she gave him the tray and watched the dog follow her two buildings down and into the room she entered. As he placed the tray on the dining table, the woman took a cookie from the tray and gave it to the dog. "Thank you Eidler. You're always so nice to me.". "But no where as nice as you are to me.", said the dog, gratefully receiving the cookie and quickly nibbling onto it as he waved good bye and left the apartment building. Taking his time with his steps, he walked slowly as he finished the cookie he had until he heard a soft flute music. Ah, beautiful miss Yukiko is up early today. he thought to himself as he crept into a bush near Yukiko and started rustling it.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko kept playing her music until she heard rustling in the bushes. She quickly snapped into a Kendo position, holding her flute as she would hold a sword. She pointed it towards the bush, "Come out of that bush. I know that you are there." She said with authority.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Eidler stepped out of the bush with both hands in the air, though wearing a smile as though he had wanted Yukiko act as so. "Relax sweetheart, I'm just your everyday Jack Russell'n Terrier.", he said so confidently and gracefully bowing after his sentence.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet walked into the building with Cesium trailing behind. Bullet was about to button-mash, when the elevator doors opened immediately right after the first try. "Wow! We are lucky! The elevator never stayed in the first floor before!"

Cesium was surprised with Bullet's loud voice nearly let go his bag. "Hahaha, we must be.", laughing softly with Bullet, "Seeing as this building is so tall and having only two elevators, it's really surprising it stayed down here.", quickly pausing, "Eheh, sorry I tend to overanalyze sometimes." he said as he followed Bullet into the elevator. He then waited for the beagle to start another conversation.

Bullet closed the elevator doors and pressed the button for F14, before eating a piece of Mentos. "I am glad that we have Mentos! I can never stand waiting for the elevator to arrive!"

Cesium smiled with a slightly tilted head and closed eyes as Bullet put the candy into his mouth. Reaching in to the bag, he took out a packet and popped the candy into his mouth, then another and another, before staying the three pieces inside for a moment before saying, "Yup.", and repeating his previous action.

Bullet was surprised by the amount of Mentos Cesium ate in such a short time. "Wow, isn't that very minty?" He said as he continued to chew the candy.

"Not at all.", Cesium replied as he ate three more.

Bullet blinked as Cesium took another 3 Mentos, he briefly looked at the Mentos he took, and wondered if he should have taken less. "So... Are you a pilot?" Bullet suddenly changed the topic. "You have a pilot hat!"

"Nope.", he replied as he took three more. "Dad just gave it to me this morning.", again taking three more of the sweet candy.

Bullet was impressed by how fast Cesium was chewing through his Mentos. The current Mentos in Bullet's mouth was sticking to his gum. He tried to lick away the Mentos, but no avail.

Soon the elevator dinged and the elevator doors opened. They arrived at F14.

Bullet walked toward his apartment. He put his plastic bag down, before taking out the door key from his collar pocket and using it to unlock the door. Cesium however, just followed Bullet silently except for the regular popping of Mentos to his mouth. As the door to Bullet's apartment swang open, the strong wind immediately kissed the two pets' face, as the sliding glass door to the balcony across the room was left open. Cesium missed his mouth when the door opened, not expecting a breeze to blow through. Picking it up, he replaced it in its pack and slid it into his pants' right pocket.

"Okay! Come on in!" Bullet invited Cesium in.

"Hm, your place is nice and windy.", Cesium commented feeling the wind blowing in.

Bullet smiled and nodded. "Yes! That's why I love living in a tall building!"

Cesium had stopped shooting mentos in his mouth after his miss and just followed Bullet in while holding onto the bag of candy, returning a smile to Bullet's smile for him.

Bullet locked the door behind and carried the bag to the dinning table. He gestured toward the sofa. "Sit anywhere you want! I will make you something! What do you want to eat?" He asked as he began putting the food into the fridge.

Note: The layout of Bullet's apartment!
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden peered around a shelf and looked at Jacob, watching the man curiously."Morning...and Early is getting up before the sun comes up." He went back behind the shelf, examining the strange merchandise.
Jacob grinned down at the pup, getting the register set up now that his computer was on. "You're take on the word 'early' may change a bit once you get more used to being a pet." The man gave Aiden a curious look at that. "Say, what was your first day like? I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis drank some more of the poffee, and looked around some more. He looked at Maple and asked her ''Isn't this place nice?Very comfy looking..not to mention this drink is delicious!''