Attack the above poster

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

I am reincarnated as a killer bee. You are still stuck in the Netherworld.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

I'm so glad I have the Tele Key...but I don't really need it.
*teleports inside impenetrable, indestructible, impenetrable tent with internal a/c and carbon dioxide/oxygen controller/stabilizer and food*
*activates anti-teleport shield, also internal*
*drops nuke outside*
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

Thor's hammer creates an earthquake that opens a bottomless chasm beneath your tent. You die on impact, but your tent is fine.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
Beagle
Posts: 1650
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Beagle »

copper wrote:Thor's hammer creates an earthquake that opens a bottomless chasm beneath your tent. You die on impact, but your tent is fine.
If it's a bottomless chasm, how do you die on impact? There's no bottom to splat on. O.O

I call Snorlax! He eats you.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

Beagle wrote:
copper wrote:Thor's hammer creates an earthquake that opens a bottomless chasm beneath your tent. You die on impact, but your tent is fine.
If it's a bottomless chasm, how do you die on impact? There's no bottom to splat on. O.O

I call Snorlax! He eats you.
The tent bangs on the sides, beagle.

In one end and out the other, Snorlax is asleep by then and you die from the stench. It may not be pretty, but it is pretty effective.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

Actually, my tent is gravity-nulled, so it stays in the same position in space.
*noms tiggy's cookie*
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

The cookie is poisoned. You succumb to tiggy's revenge.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Tiggy »

I throw an anvil at you and eat my cookie as I am immune to the poison
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

I teleported through a wormhole to land up in a paradox where I stop myself from eating the cookie without the anti-poison. By the way, the anvil bounced off of the tent.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

You die of boredom, destroying yourself in the constantly evolving tent.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

I eats 1-up and keep living
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

It becomes an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Of course, no one realizes what is going on inside that strange tent of yours.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

I come outside from time to time to bring "FOOD."
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

dynaslash
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dynaslash »

_Attack
>Magic
_Defend
_Flee
----
_Fira
_Blizzara
>Thundaga
_Curaga
----
>Dalonewolf
[04:08:26] <+Dynaslash> Schrodinger's GIANT ROBOT
[04:08:54] <+Frooxius|Busy> (for sore throat and common cold and souch)

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

*Miss*

Dalonewolf25 uses Limit Break

*9999*
*9999*
*9999*
*9999*
*9999*
*9998*
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

I attack by bringing you back into reality.

The oldest trick in the book should do it.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

*Goes back inside tent and noms*

Don't take me away!
Image
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

Those effects suck you into an alternate reality where I have already attacked you.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
Jimmy Jazz
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Location: My tower of hay

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

I grab your shirt throw you to the ground and then roll the carpet over you, and basically make the equivalent of a sushi roll out of you. and then I tape that shut, and roll you into a river. of lava.


bam.
Image

what what? Jolly good time.

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

I wasn't wearing a shirt. You got the wrong guy.

I push you into the molten river while your back is turned.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

*respawns inside tent*

*blows up copper*
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

The shrapnel from the explosion gets inside your tent, slicing through you. You forgot to zip the tent-flap.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

*heals and closes tent*

*Drops dark matter in copper's place*
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
copper
Puppy Wrangler
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by copper »

You put in too much dark matter and created a gravity well that sucked everybody in, including you.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image

User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

apparently i'm still in the tent...so yeah...

*creates a hellgate*
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

User avatar
NoelL
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by NoelL »


User avatar
dalonewolf25
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by dalonewolf25 »

Finger of 1000 deaths!
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~

Wanderer

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Wanderer »

Eats dragon herb and breathes fire!

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21010
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

shape-shifts into a dragon and whacks you with a flame-mace on my tail.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
Randomextra
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am
Location: in the background

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Randomextra »

Unleashes zombie extras!
.

User avatar
Nurematsu Zenpaw
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Des Moines, IA

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Nurematsu Zenpaw »

summons the kraken

Wanderer

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Wanderer »

Reads blastwave scroll
(Damages everyone except me)

User avatar
Construction Boots
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 pm
Location: Georgia, United States

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Construction Boots »

Hey look it's a wild Wanderer! :Throws a heavy rock painted up like a pokeball:
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8

Tattorack
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 pm
Location: Deep Space Tactical 5
Contact:

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Tattorack »

Fires Point Zero bolt!
(You may now call youself 'Deconstructed boot')
Image
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)

User avatar
Nyaliva
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 am
Location: Australia

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Nyaliva »

Nyaliva summoned Martha Stewart!
Martha Stewart used floral curtains!
It was Super Effective!!!!
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book

Wanderer

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Wanderer »

Unleashes the cyborg mamulians. They disintegrate everyone into thin air.

User avatar
Zukio
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am
Location: The Shadowy Parts of the Pride Lands

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Zukio »

I change the air to carbon monoxide, and breath through an air tank. Have fun breathing.
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

User avatar
JeffCvt
Posts: 2847
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Location: Somewhere between 8:30 and the color red

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by JeffCvt »

I run in and jump on Zukio's head until his mask falls off.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit

User avatar
Oblivious Adobo
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 am

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by Oblivious Adobo »

I hit Jeff with a sandwich.
I'm like a ninja; only loud and annoying.

User avatar
JeffCvt
Posts: 2847
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Location: Somewhere between 8:30 and the color red

Re: Attack the above poster

Post by JeffCvt »

I eat the sandwich and burp, thus making you pass out from my breath as it was an onion and garlic sandwich.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit

Post Reply