Name: Cesium Winters
Species: Arctic Fox, Male
Age: 18 human years, 63 pet years
Neighborhood: Yorkshire Fields
Type: Main Character
Cesium stands at 2’6” measures 3’ long from snout to tail. He has a highly smooth, but not slippery, pure white fur and would perfectly blend with the fresh winter snow if not for his aquamarine eyes. The puff of his fur makes him look twice as large as he actually is.
Genetic experimentation bestowed upon him a semi-prehensile tail and highly sensitive ears. This sensitivity caused the hairs on his ears to grow longer than other arctic foxes and other than a rough outline from the bulge from his head, his ears are invisible to casual onlookers.
Always wears snow white turtle neck shirts paired with similarly colored slacks. Wears a white “reverse-shock” collar with a “55” tag made of inert cesium. Goes out in different headgears that allows him to protect his sensitive ears, usually giving him a comic appearance due to Glacier's silly attitude of leaving him silly headgears.
In the laboratory, Cesium preferred reading books, though more on e-books than actual books. When the other foxes played he was usually found noting down the actions of the other foxes, so detailed that the scientist sometimes use these observation when formulating a new diet plan.
He is also very fond of mimicry, which is especially frowned upon by the scientists when he publicized their passwords by the iteration of it in “Notepad”.
In Yorkshire, he is applying friendliness from a synthesis of knowledge based on the books he had read about being friendly.
Cesium grew up in a laboratory that specializes in genetic engineering. He was the 55th modified fox from the lab and was named after the 55th element of the periodic table. No sooner after he learned to walk did he start showing interest in reading, surprising his experimenters as he had already picked up the English language by then. The head of the laboratory and his would be owner Glacier Winters, took an interest in him and personally took care of him, even taking him home to accompany him in his (Glacier's) lonely nights. He was officially handed over to Glacier seventeen years after he was born when the laboratory finished the research and went on to its next project. Glacier retired shortly after at an early age of 56 and travelled around the world with Cesium before finally settling down at Yorkshire Fields.
-His shirts are actually flexible repeaters, all of it charges with radio waves.
-Is scentless except for a constantly minty fresh breath, thanks to the inane amount of Mentos he eats.
- Rarely leaves the house without a bag of Mentos mint.
-Eats his Mentos by popping the packet and shooting the candy straight into his mouth, usually eating three at a time.
-Dislikes getting nicknames.
-Does not act his age.
-A hair away from being mysophobic.
S - 3 Quote: “What do you mean it’s just fifteen pounds?!?”
P - 4 [Eyesight - 5 ; Sensitivity - 7 ; Taste - 2 ; Smell - 4 ; Hearing - Out of range (not factored)]
E - 2
C - 3
I - 10
A - 4
L - 10
Notes on Perception stat:
Eyesight - Too much video games, late "lights-off" studying, not eating carrots.He has no trouble following those that he can see, but he's extremely myopic and can only clearly distinguish things two feet away. Wearing glasses makes his sight range "normal".
Sensitivity - Improved due to having bad senses and nullified hearing due to his caps.
Taste - Almost completely destroyed his taste buds after eating his 1,000,000th Mentos.
Smell - Having only clean air for so long makes it too sensitive to be effective.
Hearing - *Not-so-Natural Advantage*, Can perform high-level, complex SODAR when he fully exposes his ear. Outperforms all other known animals in this catagory. Can visualize the appearance of pets 10 meters away from him by humming a constant sound in their direction. */Not-so-Natural Advantage*. Faints at anything louder as loud or louder than a car horn when his ears are covered by nothing except his hair, he is stunned by normal conversations when they are exposed.
Notes on Agility stat:
Although he has good hand-eye coordination and reflexes, the stat is heavily penalized by his incapability on other parts of his body. Thus he would be good at "physical activities" that only involves the use of his hands.
- White hallway is a sterilization chamber. It can comically reach speeds of up to 130 mph, although it is automatically regulated at 70 mph.
- The kitchen is one meter above the rest of the floor.
- The protrusion at the front is Lacooni's office.
- Although the sauna is open, the heat stays inside due to its curious engineering.
- There is a folding ironing board between the Washing Machine and Dryer in the Preparation Room.
- The white rectangles in the Preparation Room are wide-slot pigeon hole racks.
- The swimming pool does not have chlorination, though it is constantly filtered and is actually safe to drink from.
- Although not indicated, there are showers in the swimming pool room.
- The white floors are actually just covered in fake snow.
- Yes, that is cake! It's actually a cake-pie. The snacks are constantly replaced every 6 AM and 6 PM.
- The walls of the walk-in closet are mirrors.
- The giant drawer in the bedroom has various items from all over the world.
- There's a giant skylight over the den.
- The pantry is easily a maze with all the foodstuff stocked inside.
- The cold storage is well lit, but only when the door is open.
- Strange noises can be heard if one stays in the wine cellar for too long.
- The machine room contains the air conditioning units, valves, circuit breakers, etc.
- The house also has 4 live-in employees. A chef, a maid, a butler and a technician.