PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by Neko »

Nuu, Sam is the tomboy >:|
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: "Really?" Jacob asked, feeling curious. "What's her favorite?"
"I think I saw the chef's cooking and grilling some Mongolian Lamb with Onions and Kebab mix. It smelled awesome. You had tea there before remember? Well, tonight, dinner is seriously to die for man!" Dr Rashid said excitedly.

"Woah didja say there's gonna be all that later?" Shep said as he gawked, eyes wide open at Dr Rashid. He then turned back to Rocky and Cale. "You guys, you wouldn't wanna miss this! It's sounds way better than that crappy barbeque the other day!" Shep said, laughing while looking back in the direction of his house, hoping Robert didn't hear that.
Wow..... When did the entirety of Thrasherblades' sense of diction die?

Edit: also, sorry I didn't catch this sooner, but WHAT HAPPENED TO CALE AND ROCKY??? Thrasher, you can't just drag them along and say they're there when they haven't even moved. Neko has no idea what's going on now...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

No, Cale and rocky weren't dragged anywhere. Apparently Enya's mansion is right across from Cale's house, WHICH IT ISNT. Kytes and Trinket live across the street from Cale, in two normal houses.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Also, since when does Enya live in an actual "mansion"? It's always been described as a really big, nice house from what I saw...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Well, it had always been a mansion, just that I didn't really uh...mention it? (No pun intended)

And to be totally honest, I have a very vague idea of where everybody is living since there isn't a chart of the neighborhood or something.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

thrasherblades wrote:Well, it had always been a mansion, just that I didn't really uh...mention it? (No pun intended)

And to be totally honest, I have a very vague idea of where everybody is living since there isn't a chart of the neighborhood or something.
Meh, I really don't care about that part as much as the fact that you had a clear diction for Dr Rashid and now he's talking like an "American teenager". What happened to his cool Upper-Class Middle-Eastern diction? That was good RPing...
Also, like I said, you controlled Cale and Rocky a little too much when you started talking about being at the mansion. It doesn't really matter where it is, but the fact that you brought them there without their players is kind of annoying...
Zander

Post by Zander »

Agree^^
Also, if bsm was a train, it would take 3.6 years to make it from Hollywood to New York.

£:
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zander wrote:Also, if bsm was a train, it would take 3.6 years to make it from Hollywood to New York.
Yeah, guys, seriously. What happened? We need to pick it up so we can time-skip by Halloween!
Neko

Post by Neko »

I wanna bring Meeka into the RP already >:| I been waiting for over 4 months now!
GAAAAAAAAAH!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Fix'd my post.

I'll try reviewing posts before they go onto the thread next time.

Sorry guys.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

CTCMJH AND JOFOXX.
YOU NEED TO POST.
NOW.
THE ENTIRE DAY IS WAITING ON YOUR ARC.
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON YOU TWO FOR DAYS.
GET IT MOVING.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:CTCMJH AND JOFOXX.
YOU NEED TO POST.
NOW.
THE ENTIRE DAY IS WAITING ON YOUR ARC.
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON YOU TWO FOR DAYS.
GET IT MOVING.
HOLD ON.
I AM IN COLLEGE, SO I DON'T HAVE UNLIMITED TIME TO POST.
I GET BUSY.
I'M WORKING ON THAT POST RIGHT NOW.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander you need to post :|
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Zander you need to post :|
Im completely and utterly confused. :<

I have no idea whats going on, and where my own characters are..

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

We're still at Cale's front door...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Buckdida wrote:This situation. Again. Which has happed far too many times, faaaaaaaaaarrr to many times in the past. When this happened, nothing else happened than the situation going south. There was never any improvement, no second chances, no redos. Dangit. Why did his mother want to set up shop, here, in a suburb? What drew her to come here and bring Trinket was beyond him entirely; he'd much rather be back at home, tinkering away at new charm, new idea, or researching the magical properties of some spell. But no. She had to bring him here for some mysterious reason, and now this was happening again. There was really only one thing Trinket could do.

First, he let himself collapse onto the ground. Second, he pushed himself back up to a cross legged sitting position. Third, he brought his paw straight up to his forehead with a distinct *SMACK* that echoed though the mostly empty chamber.

Then he curled up into a ball and layed down on his side, facing away from the dog and cat.
lol, Buckdida, what's he doing? How is this going to solve the problem? XD
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Yes, I know his foot is gone. lol
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket is kinda in a fetal position, probably on the brink of crying.

As for his foot, I don't think I've described it good and proper.

So, you know how an old coat will have tattered coattails hanging down, loosely flapping in the wind? Slightly ripped, torn, worn? Imagine that instead to be the flesh of a living thing. Now put fur on it.

Basically, there is an amount of skin with fur upon it hanging down, attached to nothing, from about...halfway down Trinket's shin bone. If this were a coat like the example, the skin would be the coat, and the bone (which is no longer there) is the person inside the coat. It really does look like his foot has been recently ripped off, but he's not bleeding or in pain, which would make most people freak out provided they aren't freaked out be the entire missing foot thing in the first place.

I'll post today, I promise.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Buckdida wrote:I'll post today, I promise.
Get Rubin-butt to post too.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Buckdida, that's how I pictured his foot anyways, so we're all good.

It seems you guys were thinking I wasn't aware of what exactly is wrong with Trinket's foot. Please understand that I am fully aware of it, but Terry is not good at coping with things like this. At some point it will hit him how severe Trinket's footlessness is and he will probably flip out. :3
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lol...I just want the day to end already :/

So...we have terry's group, sam/sid's group and then xuan, taku darin, rikki and frank?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I know. As I've said before: this is everyone's last Arc. It's dark outside as soon as they're done and we can try and end this day ASAP.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Yeah, this day is stretching on ridiculously long...
Zander

Post by Zander »

JOFOXX wrote:Yeah, this day is stretching on ridiculously long...
More then a month ._.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

So, I have no idea where Rubin and KFC went, but I'm gonna take over their characters and speed through the day as soon as I have time. Don't worry guys, this day will end soon enough.

So, Everyone ok with time-skipping to early autumn, even though that was a while back? There were a couple of things that I was hoping would happen then...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:So, Everyone ok with time-skipping to early autumn, even though that was a while back?
"a while back"? What do you mean? Backwards in time? Cuz if so, some of our characters weren't even in Brookshire...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:So, Everyone ok with time-skipping to early autumn, even though that was a while back?
"a while back"? What do you mean? Backwards in time? Cuz if so, some of our characters weren't even in Brookshire...
Yeah,I agree. And I think that Mid-Autumn, or even a Halloween arc would be pretty fun.
Neko

Post by Neko »

He means skip to early autumn, even though that is awhile back IRL. lol...we're skipping from early summer to early autumn...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Neko wrote:He means skip to early autumn, even though that is awhile back IRL. lol...we're skipping from early summer to early autumn...
Oh. In that case, I agree.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:Yeah,I agree. And I think that Mid-Autumn, or even a Halloween arc would be pretty fun.
Wouldn't it be fun to do in the winter though? Long after Halloween?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

After the end of this day, when will we time-skip to? If it's more than a week, I'll introduce Erin's twin sister, Ellen.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Introducing Erin's twin sister: Ellen!

Name: Ellen White

Species: Dog, English Shepherd

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

-Appearance-
Ellen has black fur running along her back, legs, shoulders, tail, and her head. The middle of her head is parted by white fur that goes from his forehead to his belly. Her paws and feet are all white, and she has brown on the inside of her arms and legs. Her eyes are dark blue, but sometimes it looks a little lighter. Her collar is a dark brown collar. The tag is a music note. She normally wears a neckerchief over it. She has a lot of neckerchiefs at home, but her two favorites are the black one and the dark red one.

-Personality-
Ellen is sometimes described as crazy, and she loves to have as much fun as she can. She loves playing both inside and outside, and especially loves playing games like catch, or playing music. She is a very outgoing dog, and doesn't hesitate to make friends whenever she can. She is always seen with a smile on her face, and loves every minute of her life. She has a very strong creative side that she expresses mainly through music. She also loves fighting, and knows a lot about martial arts.

-Other Notes-
Ellen has taken some fighting lessons and martial arts. She currently knows fencing, wrestling, jujitsu, tae-kwon-do, and kickboxing.
Ellen has a twin brother: Erin.
Ellen loves music, and can play the guitar, the drums, the trumpet, and the piano. She also is a good singer.
Because of her tomboyish behavior, and dark red neckerchief, she is often mistaken for a boy.
She sucks at household chores, especially cooking. She hates it when Erin brings up the Milkshake Incident.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 7 (She's fairly strong.)
Perception- 6 (She is average for a dog.)
Endurance- 6 (She isn't much for swimming, but she enjoys running.)
Charisma- 6 (She can talk pretty well about most things.)
Intelligence- 5 (She's not book smart, but she's "street-smart." She also knows a lot about the outdoors and music.)
Agility- 7 (She's fairly acrobatic)
Luck- 5 (He has pretty good luck)

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Awesome~<3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I'm planning to go to around early/mid autumn. School will have started by the end of this timeskip, but Halloween will be within the next timeskip...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:I'm planning to go to around early/mid autumn. School will have started by the end of this timeskip, but Halloween will be within the next timeskip...
I'm thinking that the next timeskip (instead of around Halloween) be around Christmas. I have the feeling that this will be the appropriate time when we get to it.
Neko

Post by Neko »

But that's a HUGE skip...we're only in JUNE. you want to skip 6 months?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yeah, that was the problem I had. There were a few things that people wanted to do in autumn, and that's not too far away. This way we get to do those things instead of trying to account for 6 months. I'm talking about 2 or 3 months.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Yeah, that was the problem I had. There were a few things that people wanted to do in autumn, and that's not too far away. This way we get to do those things instead of trying to account for 6 months. I'm talking about 2 or 3 months.
I meant that we timeskip to early autumn. Then we timeskip to early winter.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Oh, yeah, that was the plan.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

So, I was just reading through the old posts, from after the barbecue...

We need to get BsM like that again, get this show rolling like it used to.

EDIT: Buck and Ctc, do you guys have anything important you wanted to do with your characters before bed? If not it may be best just to skip to the next day.

and on that note, is the time skip going forwards or backwards in time? Backwards doesn't make much sense because then some of the character wouldn't be in BsM, so I'm assuming forwards. Which means Terry wont be in town anymore.