HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

caelei

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by caelei »

Pavelle was greatly enjoying these performances. She clapped again, a little more loudly, after Sweet Child of Mine was finished. Maybe sometime she should check into learning to play an instrument. Of course, she'd have to actually pay for the instrument, and some of them, if not most, were pretty expensive. Especially the quality ones with the best tones. She'd have to save up for one, and who knew how long that might take?

Meanwhile...
Magnus happily clappd away, though it was true he didn't look quite as excited. Until...
Hey, everybody, the pizzas are on the table.

His head snapped up and he was suddenly back onto his feet, tail wagging. He rushed clumsily off to the kitchen, somehow managing not to knock anything over in his hurry to get there. He stopped, inhaling, before heading to the table and taking a piece, and then sitting himself in a chair and taking a large bite. He looked so happy, chewing, a large smile on his face. It was silly, how easily that the pizza had put him in a very good mood.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:
Dylan wrote:You know, curse...
"Er... no I don't know what?"

Djinn stands there confused for a second then jogs to catch up. "Well, not really sure what to expect out of all of this. I'm going to trust your judgment at this point."
Pyxis rolled his eyes, I meant words that are inappropriate to say. he said as she opened the shed in his backyard, Hold on, let me get something. Pyxis climbed inside and started pulling out a large plastic dome. Like I said, we need to do this first. He dropped the dome on the grass. Pyxis grabbed the hose near his house and dropped it into the small pool. Pyxis had another thought, why not have fun at the same time! He went back into shed and brought out two plastic water guns. Eh, I don't know if you want to or not, but we could just have a little fun.

Amelia applauded at Alex's performance, Hey Alex! you were great! Amelia sat on the edge of the chair, eagerly waiting to hear the next song.
Hey, everybody, the pizzas are on the table.
Amelia knew what this meant, Time for a short break I guess. Amelia carefully slid off the chair and slowly walked to Alex. Amelia smiled as she hugged him, Alex you were amazing, you should really do this more often.
Make Pasta not war.
Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

Alex wrote:Hey, everybody, the pizzas are on the table.
Mmmmm...That's good I'm hungry anyway.
He stands up and heads toward the kitchen and takes a seat. He was so hungry that he couldn't wait for the others *om nom nom nom nom*.
Jazz S-7 P-10 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-4

Alex

Post by Alex »

Amelia wrote:Hey Alex! you were great! Alex you were amazing, you should really do this more often.
Alex couldn't help but blush. This usually doesn't happen to him, but Amelia was Amelia, after all. A small grin appeared on his face, as he tried to keep it unseen because of the blushing.
I.... thank you.... - could be heard from him, in a silent voice.
Gary wrote:Hey, everybody, the pizzas are on the table.
Thankful for a topic change, Alex raised, and hugged Amelia, as they both headed for the kitchen, while saying:
Pizza, huh? We could grab a piece of two, right? I'm kinda hungry.
Once they arrived in the kitchen, there were only two pets there: Magnus and that black dog who was drumming.
Hey, let's sit near the drummer. I want to meet him.
He took a seat next to Jazz, followed by Amelia, and they both started eating. After two slices, Alex was more than full (remember that he doesn't eat a lot), and everyone knows what's good after a good meal - a good cigarette (that's what he thinks, anyway). So he stood up, grabbed a new package, an ashtray and a lighter, returned to his seat, opened the package, took one out and lit it, blowing out the smoke, careful do blow it away from Amelia, and turned to Jazz, while offering him one.
Hey dude. Want one? You were pretty good on the drums there. What's your name? I haven't seen you in town, have you recently moved in?

After hearing that the pizzas were there, Mai hurried into the kitchen, but on the halfway, she stopped. She wasn't hungry at all.... overeating was never good. So what to do until the end of the break? Hm.... facepawing while thinking hard..... Eh, better being with pets than alone, then. Soon, she was in the kitchen, seated near Magnus, watching him eat....

Gary started walking immediately to the kitchen, but his injury and the crutch didn't allow him to move fast, resulting in him being the last of the three cats in there. He was hungry, too, so he found an empty place, not near any of the pets who were currently sitting there, and started eating himself, a bit disgusted by Alex' smoke....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

Alex wrote:Hey dude. Want one? You were pretty good on the drums there. What's your name? I haven't seen you in town, have you recently moved in?
After Jazz finished eating he saw two cat that were going to sit near him. Hmm...I think the black cats name is Alex and the other...not sure. Then Alex pulled out a package of tobaccos and offered him one.Of course,thanks. Jazz accepted a cigarette from Alex and then put it into his mouth. Oh man...that feels good.
It felt so good to him cause he didn't smoke one whole day.My name's Jazz.I recently moved here from my previous owner.I lived by my mum but now i live by my dad.Your skills on the guitar are amazing. I hope I'm in the band.Jazz smiled and then he finished his cigarette off.

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia sat next to Alex keeping her head on his shoulders, mostly because she wanted to be as close as possible since they were separated. She closed her eyes and nuzzled his shoulder, it almost seemed to take away all the pain in her shoulder. Which made made it more likable to her. She kept her head on his shoulder the whole time until Alex stood up, Amelia was slightly disappointed, but when he sat back down her happniess returned to her, resuming her snuggling. Amelia heard Alex open something and opened her eyes, to her surprise Alex was smoking and handed a cigarette to dog she never met before. Amelia didn't know whether to be angry or not at Alex for smoking...on the other hand why did she care? Amelia lifted her head towards Alex's ear whispering in a playful manner, I didn't know you smoked.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Jazz wrote:My name's Jazz.I recently moved here from my previous owner.I lived by my mum but now i live by my dad.Your skills on the guitar are amazing. I hope I'm in the band.
Thanks. Your drum skills are really good, too. But... does that mean that your parents are divorced? *Blows a smoke* And how long do you plan to stay with your dad? I mean, you're a really good drummer, and it would be sad to see you leave.... *Blows another smoke*
Alex put on a concerned look on his face. Divorce... why bother marrying in the first place? However, as he blows another smoke, and before Jazz answered, a playful voice was picked up by his ears....
Amelia wrote:I didn't know you smoked.
Alex lifted his hand in front of Jazz, to temporary stop the conversation so he could answer Amelia.
Yeah, uhm... Didn't you see me yesterday at Lucky's? Nevertheless, I hope you don't mind.... I just, well.... I don't know. I just like it, I guess.
He hugged her, and was on halfway to kiss her, but then something crossed his mind.... the smoke stinks. And his mouth stinks, too. It would be so.... embarrassing, to say at least, if she made a grossed out face after, or during the kiss. So he stopped.... and... turned back to Jazz, hoping that nothing bad will evolve from this.
Richarson Valley

ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Jester quietly claps at the end of each person's performance and is impressed with everyone's musical abilities. While everyone continues to clap for the "Sweet Child O' Mine" Jester stretches his arms and rubs his eyes. When the dark orange cat returns to the room saying the pizzas had arrived, Jester stands up and wiggles his legs a bit, feeling stiff from sitting against the wall the whole time. He quietly makes his way along the wall and finally reaches the kitchen, sniffing for pizza but breathing in some smoke instead. He waves his paw in front of his mouth, not saying anything about it, and then grabs a slice of pizza from the box and sits down in a chair, giving a small nod to the other pets at the table. He silently begins to eat his pizza, looking around at the other pets seated in the room with him with a friendly smile.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle stifled a yawn, stretching. Suddenly she was pretty tired... she stood up, trying to stay alert. Didn't want her guard down. Especially since there were so many other pets around, and some she didn't even know too well. Of course, that really shouldn't be something to worry about. It just seemed that recently whenever a big group of pets got together, something totally strange or dangerous happened. She looked around, spotted a comfy-looking vacated chair, and sat. Curling into a warm ball, but still making sure to keep her eyes open. It seemed they were having a small break. She stared, almost blankly, out a window, not really thinking about anything in particular.

Meanwhile...
Magnus was eating his pizza when Mai sat by him and started watching him. Her stare made him feel obligated to offer her food, even though it was her house. "Do you want some?" While gesturing to one of the nearby pizza boxes. Suddenly, a different scent caught in his nose, and he looked around, sniffing, interested and slightly appalled. It didn't smell very good to him, truth be told, and though there was something familiar about the scent, he hadn't whiffed it like this in a closed area, so concentrated, before. He caught sight of the cat, Alex, and the drummer dog smoking, and wrinkled his nose. Looking confusedly at the cigarette, and then at the smoke curling through the air when they exhale, drifting and dispersing upwards. He turned back towards Mai, and, for some reason felt it right to whisper his question. "What are they doing?" Cocking his head sideways, a quizzical expression on his face.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Magnus wrote:Do you want some?
No thanks. - smiled Mai at him. She was just about to explain why not, but gave up once she noticed that Magnus isn't paying much attention to her anymore.
Magnus wrote:What are they doing?
They? Her head turned to the side Magnus was looking at, only to discover Alex and that other dog smoking. Her fur ruffled, and an annoyed expression covered her face. Although dumb, she knew what it is, and hated it a lot.
They're smoking! That's a very bad habit. I always ask Alex not to do it in the house, but he still does it, even with other pets around.
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Alex wrote: They're smoking! That's a very bad habit. I always ask Alex not to do it in the house, but he still does it, even with other pets around.
Balbaroy comes back over and sits down after getting his pizza, only just coming into the conversation. "Well why doesn't he? Did you ask nicely?"

--------------------

Lucky smiles and walks over to Alex. "Hey, I've got a request for the next song. Barracuda by Heart."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Sara scratches in behind the old doggies ears tenderly..
So your the care taker of all the injured wild life in these parts? that should keep you quite busy.

Meanwhile...

Rav is trotting in a cross checking search pattern across the goat room.. sniffing here an there..
Rav now is looking under buckets, moving hay bales, snuffling into mouse holes..
Wha'? Ah, th-tha's naw' quite wha' Ah meant, Ah mean, et's isn', er......" O'Connor stammered, taken off guard by Sara's comment. Thi' i' ecxahtleh wha' Ah di'n' wan' ta 'appen! Ah'm ternin' ento a blumin' chareteh! Suddenly, He saw Tory out of the corner of his eye, hiding behind the pile of planks. Smiling, the bird jumped out from behind the pile of wood and landed on Rav's shoulder, screaming, "BOO!" O'Connor chuckled and smiled at the pair. "Weill, naw' realleh, bu' Toreh is the exception." He then looked out the window at the sun, slowly beginning to drop into the evening. "When yu ge' as ol' as meh, i's nuice teh 'ave someone by yer suide." He then looked at Sara again. "Tha's pretteh much mah storeh."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Alex wrote:
Yeah, uhm... Didn't you see me yesterday at Lucky's? Nevertheless, I hope you don't mind.... I just, well.... I don't know. I just like it, I guess.
He hugged her, and was on halfway to kiss her, but then something crossed his mind.... the smoke stinks. And his mouth stinks, too. It would be so.... embarrassing, to say at least, if she made a grossed out face after, or during the kiss. So he stopped.... and... turned back to Jazz, hoping that nothing bad will evolve from this.
Amelia readied her self for a kiss, but when Alex backed away her face quickly went to disappointment. Amelia blinked, Alex didn't have to hide anything of her, if his mouth stinks, it stinks. Amelia lifted her hand to touch Alex's cheek and gently turned his head back to her. Amelia smiled, moving her lips towards Alex's mouth, closing her eyes as she did so. Amelia kissed Alex for a long time before she slowly moved her head back. Amelia smiled, The taste wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, See Alex, you didn't have to worry. I'll always love you.
Last edited by Dylan on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Although Alex tried to avoid kissing Amelia, but it seemed like she had other plans. Nervous as the first time they met, he lowered his head on her arm's command, and kissed her gently, enjoying it as every time they do it.
Amelia wrote:See Alex, you didn't have to worry. I'll always love you.
Aww.... you're so sweet. I love you too.
Although he said it many times, it made him blush every time. He hugged Amelia, and pressed his face against her own, while closing his eyes, enjoying the moment, forgetting everything around him, until....
Lucky wrote:Hey, I've got a request for the next song. Barracuda by Heart.
Slightly disappointed, he turned around to face Lucky, with a forced enthusiastic expression. Why now? Why not at least a minute later?
Okay. That's not a hard one, and it has female vocals, too. Will sound much better. *Finishes cigarette off*
Balbaroy wrote:Well why doesn't he? Did you ask nicely?
Yes, I did, but you know that Alex never listens to me! He treats me like I'm invisible. I hate that! I mean, he is my brother....
Her voice got quieter with the last few words, a she looked towards the ground, while her ears lowered.....
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus' ears went down as Mai looked saddened. He frowned, eyes taking on a sympathetic look. "Do your parents like him to smoke?" Crinkling his nose as he said it, and looking over with something similar to disgust at the cigarette, which was being finished up.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn starts snickering a little as he sees the water pistols and then lets out a good natured laugh which is almost soothing to hear. "Okay, I'm willing to try it out. What are these?" He takes one of the colorful water pistols and observes it closely, holding it upside down and backwards without realizing it.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:Djinn starts snickering a little as he sees the water pistols and then lets out a good natured laugh which is almost soothing to hear. "Okay, I'm willing to try it out. What are these?" He takes one of the colorful water pistols and observes it closely, holding it upside down and backwards without realizing it.
Pyxis smiled, How about I show you. Pyxis filled his water pistol at the small pool which was raising in water level. First you fill it with water and then... He pointed the gun at Djinn and with his other paw, You press the trigger right here. Pyxis smile grew, has he pulled the trigger as soon as he said that.
Make Pasta not war.
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Rachel applauded enthusiastically after the song had been played. They had played it flawlessly, but they had not put themselves into it- they just tried to duplicate the original. Nonetheless, it was still an excellent performance. The performers took a bow, and a cat... Amelia, wasn't it?... ran up onto the stage, wrapping her arms around Alex. Rachel blushed and looked away. What if...

Her thoughts were interrupted when a cat in crutches announced that the pizza had arrived. Her stomach growled at her. She hadn't eaten anything since breakfast- she had completely forgotten about food during all the chaos at The Wall. Matthew smirked at her. "Let's go get something to eat," he said, helping her up and leading her to the kitchen. By the time they had reached the kitchen, however, the room had been filled with a thin smoke. Alex, the cat hosting the audition, and the drummer were smoking and had not even opened a window.

Matt and Rachel grabbed a few slices of pizza and walked over to Alex. Rachel took a seat, watching Alex finish off his cigarette and noticing the pack and an ashtray sitting on the table. "Hey Alex, you played great!" she beamed at him. "So, uh... do you mind if I have a smoke? It's been ages since the last time I've had one."~

Matthew walked away from the table to a window, resisting the urge to ask for a cigarette himself. He knew they were terrible for his health, but... Well, he decided, I'll take it if he offers me one. "Hey Alex, can we open a window in here?" he shouted in Alex' direction.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: Wha'? Ah, th-tha's naw' quite wha' Ah meant, Ah mean, et's isn', er......" O'Connor stammered, taken off guard by Sara's comment. Thi' i' ecxahtleh wha' Ah di'n' wan' ta 'appen! Ah'm ternin' ento a blumin' chareteh!

Sara continues to pet an scratch O'Coonor.
Well i think it is wonderful that there are pets that will go out an look after others, instead of following the law of the jungle.
Suddenly, He saw Tory out of the corner of his eye, hiding behind the pile of planks. Smiling, the bird jumped out from behind the pile of wood and landed on Rav's shoulder, screaming, "BOO!" O'Connor chuckled and smiled at the pair.

Rav jumps startled!.. as Tory, jumps out an squawks at him. Tumbling into the pile of planks head over tails, spilling the pail of nails again..
Yelp yelp!!
"Weill, naw' realleh, bu' Toreh is the exception." He then looked out the window at the sun, slowly beginning to drop into the evening. "When yu ge' as ol' as meh, i's nuice teh 'ave someone by yer suide." He then looked at Sara again. "Tha's pretteh much mah storeh."

So your looking for someone to be with you for the rest of your days?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

Alex wrote:Thanks. Your drum skills are really good, too. But... does that mean that your parents are divorced? *Blows a smoke* And how long do you plan to stay with your dad? I mean, you're a really good drummer, and it would be sad to see you leave.... *Blows another smoke*
Jazz was kinda surprised of Alexs question. He made a sad face and he felt it could be good to tell someone about it.
Oh yea they're divorced so I lived first by my mom but she said that I must move out.I still don't know why she kicked me out, okay she didn't kick me out but I have felt so. But dad said I can live by him. That means that I will stay here forever so you don't need to look for another drummer.He smiled, but somewhat with a sad face.Man, can I please have another smoke? The only thing what could relax him now.
Last edited by Mr. BoO on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Sara continues to pet an scratch O'Coonor.
Well i think it is wonderful that there are pets that will go out an look after others, instead of following the law of the jungle.
Rav jumps startled!.. as Tory, jumps out an squawks at him. Tumbling into the pile of planks head over tails, spilling the pail of nails again..
Yelp yelp!!
So your looking for someone to be with you for the rest of your days?
"Oh no, Rav!" Tory hopped over to the big dog and called up, "Are you ok???"

"Naw' luike a mate, muind ye, bu' a close friend would beh nuice. Although whuy Ah gaw' an unluckeh berd tha' 'asn't eaven gone thru peuberteh ye' i' beyond meh." He then heard the crash of nails and stood up, running to the edge of the second floor to look down.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Magnus wrote:Do your parents like him to smoke?
No! Nobody likes him doing that, but he still does it. I hate it....
Mai watched with disgust how Alex finishes that cigarette, eyes watering because of the smoke....

Alex was kinda confused now by the amount of pets talking to him. There were Lucky, Jazz, Rachel, Matthew and Amelia all around him. Well, best to first finish the conversation with Jazz... He raised his arms towards Rachel, indicating that her question will have to wait a bit.
Jazz wrote:Oh yea they're divorced so I lived first by my mom but she said that I must move out.I still don't know why she kicked me out, okay she didn't kick me out but I have felt so. But dad said I can live by him. That means that I will stay here forever so you don't need to look for another drummer.He smiled, but somewhat with a sad face.Man, can I please have another smoke?
I see.....
It seemed like quite a sad situation for him. Must be horrible for a pet when its owner kicks it out.... At that moment, Alex remembered the first time meeting Mai, and her story.... that alone made him feel very sorry for this dog.
Sure, take another one. *Opens package* Yeah, it's half-full, will be enough for this day.
With it, he offered Jazz the package, who took out one cigarette out. Now to see what Rachel wants....
Rachel wrote:Hey Alex, you played great! So, uh... do you mind if I have a smoke? It's been ages since the last time I've had one.
Thanks for the compliment! And sure, grab one, the package is right on the table for everybody.
Matthew wrote:Hey Alex, can we open a window in here?
Please do it. I'm sure a lot of pets don't enjoy the smoke....
With that, he grabbed two more cigarettes out of package, before throwing it on the table for anybody to use. One of the two was soon burning in his mouth, thin smoke emanating from it. The other was in his hand, that was now getting closer to Amelia.
You want one?
A certain unsureness about this showed up in him. Would it be rude to offer or not to offer something like this to Amelia? But it was too late to think about it now....
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

You want one?
Amelia lifted her head up see Alex handing her a cigarette. Amelia didn't know whether or not to accept it, however her paw already reached out and grabbed it from his paw. Somewhat surprised, she lit the cigarette and moved slowly to her lips and inhaled slowly. At first it felt really strange to her, but after a few puffs she got used to it. Amelia blew out the smoke away from most of the pets that surrounded her, she even felt more relaxed and felt the soreness fade away from her injuries on her shoulders and arms. She smiled at Alex, Thanks Alex, I feel a whole lot better. I guess it was just what I needed. Amelia laid the back of her head on Alex's arm, so that she wouldn't blow any smoke towards anyone.
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus looked towards the group of pets, lots of whom were smoking now. He tried to stop from coughing, and when he couldn't did so as quietly as he could. He looked over at the pizza, almost sadly. If he ate now, he was sure he would taste the cigarette smoke. and he didn't want that. Suddenly, something about Mai's statement dawned on him. "Wait..." he said, thinking hard, turning towards her, "so he doesn't listen to your parents?" He couldn't imagine not listening to his own parents. The thought had really never occurred to him to disobey someone, especially an adult someone, before.

Meanwhile...
Pavelle was half asleep when her senses told her something was wrong. She inhaled, eyes snaping open, wondering what had changed, since she hadn't been paying attention really to anything the last minute or two. Inhaling again, deeper this time. Wait. Smoke. She detected smoke. Uh oh. The kitchen? She jumped to her feet, looking towards the kitchen. Seeing a bit of dispersing smoke in the air. She was not really paying attention to the actual scent of it, or she would have recognized that it was from cigarettes. Instead, she jumped in the kitchen's direction, calling out, "Is there a fire! Felix? What's on f --" before turning the corner and realizing that the smoke had come from a bunch of pets smoking, all at once. She paused midsentence, face going a bit red, waiting a couple hearbeats before saying, in a small voice, "Oh. I see. Uh. Carry on."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison was thoroughly enjoying his pizza...until Alex started smoking. Again. Then another pet. Then another. Rachel too?!?!? The cloud of smoke was getting quite thick, and the window Matthew had opened hardly helped to thin the cloud. Venison was regretting that he'd ditched that one gas mask he'd gotten a hold of, in interest of space and weight, given the events of the morning and the smoking now. Venison began to cough and hack, his mind reflexively telling him that the air he was breathing was unclean. There were plenty of reasons that Venison never tried to steal from a nightclub, and the thick smoke was one of them.

He couldn't stand it anymore.

"That's it," he said, standing up. "It's been *Kkkkhuhhh* quite entertaining *Kaaack* But I don't want to sit in a cloud of gaseous poison any longer. And it's a weakness besides, relying on recreational drugs to prop you up. I'm going somewhere I can breathe without threatening my overall lifespan."
caelei wrote:"Is there a fire! Felix? What's on f --" before turning the corner and realizing that the smoke had come from a bunch of pets smoking, all at once. She paused midsentence, face going a bit red, waiting a couple hearbeats before saying, in a small voice, "Oh. I see. Uh. Carry on."
"Might as well be worse than a fire, as it kills you all the same...just much more slowly. Anyway, I'm leaving, because I, for one, enjoy breathing."

Venison walked back into the living room, patting and shaking out his coat, trying to knock the foul smells out of it. "Ungh, yuck."

He walked out the front door, standing on the front step to observe his surroundings. It looked like late afternoon, and there was a light breeze.

"I think I'll go sit in a tree."

Venison begin running off, in the direction of Pavelle's house.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Oh no, Rav!" Tory hopped over to the big dog and called up, "Are you ok???"

Yea.. i wasn't expecting you to be jumping out at me is all...
Rav wags his tail, while scooping the nails back up into the pail..
"Naw' luike a mate, muind ye, bu' a close friend would beh nuice. Although whuy Ah gaw' an unluckeh berd tha' 'asn't eaven gone thru peuberteh ye' i' beyond meh." He then heard the crash of nails and stood up, running to the edge of the second floor to look down.

the bird is easy to carry around on your shoulder?..
youre lucky, We had a hawk or eagle or something hanging around the house for a while.. scared the bejeepers out of me..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Yea.. i wasn't expecting you to be jumping out at me is all...
Rav wags his tail, while scooping the nails back up into the pail..
the bird is easy to carry around on your shoulder?..
youre lucky, We had a hawk or eagle or something hanging around the house for a while.. scared the bejeepers out of me..
"Well, that's good, I'm glad you're not hurt......" Tory suddenly yawned, and sat down, leaning against Rav's leg. Within seconds, he had fallen asleep. O'Connor, still looking down, replied to Sara. "Ah, Paragus? Aye, Ah've met 'im. Odd lahd. Ahnd Toreh luikes te sit on mah head, rather than mah shouldere." He glanced back at the window; the sky was slightly turning dark as the sun set. Although there were still a few hours of daytime left((for those of you who have plotlines to tie up)), it was apparent to O'Connor that his day had pretty much ended. Climbing down the ladder, he picked up the cardinal and wrapped him up in his arms, saying to Rav and Sara, "Weill, et was a pleasere meetin' ya, bu' et luks lahke wei've gaw' ta ge' 'ome. The yung one seams pretteh wurn aout. Wei'll 'have ta meet up again and chat, eh?" With that, he headed for the barn door.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Well, that's good, I'm glad you're not hurt......" Tory suddenly yawned, and sat down, leaning against Rav's leg. Within seconds, he had fallen asleep. O'Connor, still looking down, replied to Sara. "Ah, Paragus? Aye, Ah've met 'im. Odd lahd. Ahnd Toreh luikes te sit on mah head, rather than mah shouldere." He glanced back at the window; the sky was slightly turning dark as the sun set. Although there were still a few hours of daytime left((for those of you who have plotlines to tie up)), it was apparent to O'Connor that his day had pretty much ended. Climbing down the ladder, he picked up the cardinal and wrapped him up in his arms, saying to Rav and Sara, "Weill, et was a pleasere meetin' ya, bu' et luks lahke wei've gaw' ta ge' 'ome. The yung one seams pretteh wurn aout. Wei'll 'have ta meet up again and chat, eh?" With that, he headed for the barn door.
It was a pleasure to meet you.. an yes, should get home before your parents get worried about you.

Rav comes up an hugs O'Connor again, giving his ear a lick..
I will be looking forward to seeing you again

Sara an Rav walk back home,
Rav barks at venison who is walking on the other side of the street..
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:It was a pleasure to meet you.. an yes, should get home before your parents get worried about you.

Rav comes up an hugs O'Connor again, giving his ear a lick..
I will be looking forward to seeing you again
As the two left the barn, O'Connor shivered slightly at Rav's forwardness. He brushed it off, and continued walking home. Looking over, he saw Rav barking at Venison and smiled. Although he would have liked to talk to Beefcake, the sleeping cardinal in his arms was more important. Still, Venison hadn't met Tory yet, and O'Connor partly wanted to see how Venison would react to another wild animal living in the neighborhood (although "wild" was a bit of an overstatement; Tory's natural behavior was parallel to that of most pets). "Eh, Ah'll 'ave plenteh o' tuime teh talk tu 'im latere," he said to himself, and continued down the sidewalk.

((He's not out of eyesight yet, though, Buck/Keeshah. I'll leave it up to y'all if you want to react to him or not.))
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn watched Pyxis curiously as he pointed it at him, then flailed and fell over in surprise when the water hits him. "Ack! Ppphth!" He looks up in surprise then laughs a little. "Well that was certainly a surprise."

(Assuming there was already water in it.)
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex was quite surprised with Amelia's action, and even more by the fact that she enjoys it. But before anybody could say anything, chaos ensued. First Venison comes in yelling, and leaving the auditions, before anyone said something, followed by the raccoon running in and yelling something along the lines "Fire!" and "Felix!". Who is Felix? Well, that didn't matter now. With just one stupid mistake, the whole audition seemed ruined. It seemed like Magnus is grossed out by the smoke to the point of being unable to eat. This turned Alex' face into a depressed expression. Why on earth did he take out that package at all? Well, there had to be a way out of this.....
Attention, everybody! *Stands up and climbs on chair* It looks like I made a silly mistake of lighting a cigarette in the same room where you're eating. Sorry for that. I will now ask all pets who intend to smoke to follow me upstairs, to my room, so the rest can resume eating. Sorry for this mess, and I hope you can still enjoy your meal.
With that, he took the ashtray, and climbed upstairs, where there were some beanbags on the floor, with the table removed, prepared specially for today. Without delaying, he threw himself into one of them, setting the ashtray between them, enjoying the comfort.... how it would be nice if someone would just scratch him a little.... just a little behind the ears.... or across the back....
Magnus wrote:So he doesn't listen to your parents?
Mai lifted her head back up, just to see her brother going upstairs.
No, it's not that. Mom says that this is.... different. I don't really understand it at all, but.... I'm sure dad would throw him out on the streets already if he was disobeying...
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia didn't notice the pets that were bothered by the smoke until one dog yelled out and left. Amelia finished her cigarette and placed it in the ashtray, following Alex upstairs when they announced that they would smoke there instead. Amelia glanced back at the other pets that were disturbed by the smoking, and she was a cause of it, letting out a sigh at the thought. Alex sat down on a beanbag chair and Amelia joined next to him, thinking about hugging him again, however that was getting a little old. Amelia's hand glided behind his back, slowly moving toward his ears. At first she gently scratched his ear making sure he didn't notice at first and then making it slightly more noticeable over time. Amelia giggled as she kept up the scratching.

Pyxis laughed as Djinn fell over, Now...Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Pyxis said while holding the water pistol in his paw, he smiled again, Or do I have to tell ya?
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus was even more surprised than before, and slightly horrified. "If you behave bad they throw you out and you have to live outside all alone?" His ears going back, and eyes growing larger and rounder. His parents would never do the same, would they? What if they decided to? Where would he live? What would he eat? What if it rained?

Meanwhile...
Pavelle sighed when nobody commented on her outburst, pleased that she could sneak off back to the living room and hide. She did so, climbing back onto her chair, trying to look small. She'd just wait whatever break they were having out here, and then listen to the rest of the audition, if there was anything left to do, and then hopefully take Magnus home and get some rest. She rubbed her eyes, giving another yawn, while simultaneously trying not to breathe too deeply. If all the smoking pets went upstairs, the cigarette smoke should disperse eventually, right? So she just needed to be patient. Though she'd probably have to do something tonight, probably bathe, to get the smoky scent fully out of her fur. She went back to staring blankly out the window.

Meanwhile...
Felix sighed, looking towards the house. They'd been in there an awfully long time... and it seemed Venison had left, for some reason or another. Did that mean the others were coming, too? Or maybe not. Whatever the reason, he still didn't want to go inside. He looked around, bored expression on his face. Eyes scanning about randomly... of course, hitting the doghouse. He wondered silently if the puppy was allowed off her leash. Maybe. Probably? Though she was new to the neighborhood, right? And young. Maybe he'd have to ask sometime. And if she wasn't... it might be interesting to let her off and see where she'd wander.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

"Thanks."
Rachel opened the package and extracted a thin, white cylinder from it. She held it up to her lips and lit the end. Her eyes closed, and she inhaled deeply. Her body relaxed as the warm smoke filled her lungs, and she began to forget about the pain in her leg. She opened her eyes and exhaled slowly. Matthew was standing next to her. "Want one?" she offered, "Alex said they were for anyone that wanted them."
"Um... sure," he said, taking and lighting a cigarette himself. "We should probably take this outside; the secondhand smoke isn't healthy for the other pets in here. I've always hated it when people smoke inside."
"Yeah, me too. So would you mind helping me out a bit?" she said, grinning and motioning for him to help her up. "Hey, Alex, we're gonna go outside," Matthew said, as Rachel stood, leaning on him for support. Then Venison came in, complaining about the smoke... then the raccoon... Pavelle... ran in, thinking there was a fire. "See, this is why you don't smoke inside. Especially when you have company," Matthew said as he led Rachel out the front door. "Yeah, that wasn't the best idea of his," Rachel replied.

The two leaned against the front of Alex' house. Rachel took another deep breath of smoke, and exhaled it slowly, feeling the stress and tension from what had happened earlier today leave her body with the smoke. Matthew placed his cigarette in his mouth and inhaled. He coughed as the hot smoke burned his throat. "Are you alright?" Rachel asked, concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine," Matthew said. "Have you ever smoked before?" she asked him, starting to regret offering him a cigarette. "Yeah," Matthew answered, "some of the pets had some on a few trips I've went on, and they convinced me to have a few." He brought the cigarette back up to his mouth and took another breath of it, his hand shaking a little. He did not cough this time, and sighed as he blew out the smoke. It was an interesting concept; replace your stress and burdens with pain... or at least with the with the peaceful state of mind induced by the stimulant drug, once you had gotten used to the pain. "You know you didn't have to take it when I offered," she told him. "I know," he replied, "but I wanted it. It's actually... relaxing."

"Well... okay," Rachel said, leaning back against the house. She was still somewhat concerned for him, and was starting to feel a little guilty, even, but she knew that he wouldn't be smoking unless he was actually getting something from it. "So have you ever tried to make smoke rings?" Rachel giggled. She took in a breath of smoke and pursed her lips, blowing out a cloud of smoke. "Eh, I never could get it," she muttered. "It's physically impossible for us to blow smoke rings... through our mouths, anyways. We can't make the right shape," Matthew said. "Awww... why do you have to be like that? I'm just trying to have a bit of fun!" Rachel said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to... ah, well," Matthew responded, taking another puff of the cigarette, his hand no longer shaking. Matthew and Rachel stood next to each other for a few seconds, silent.

Then Matthew spoke up: "So do you think that we made it into the band?" he asked. "Probably not," Rachel said, "Alex didn't seem too enthusiastic about us trying out on the less-conventional instruments. And they already have a guitarist, bassist, drummer, singer... but I guess they'll probably need another guitarist. And you never know, there's always the possibility that we did make it."

"I'd figured as much," Matthew said, frowning, "it's just a shame that I spent so much time working on the Paganini-" "Which you played excellently, by the way." "-thanks. But even if we don't make it, we still have each other. I mean, to play with. As in, play music with," Matthew said, tripping over his own words and starting to blush. "Man, I guess this nicotine is really starting to get to me," he said, finishing off his cigarette.

"Yeah, it's the nicotine," Rachel replied sarcastically- although her tone did not indicate that she was using sarcasm. She took a final breath from her cigarette, holding the smoke in her lungs for longer that she had before, and released it. She tossed the butt on the ground and extinguished it with her foot. "So let's get back inside, see if they're doing anything," she said.

Matthew helped her walk back inside, and led her up the stairway to Alex' room, where a few of the pets, including Alex, had gathered. Matthew and Rachel leaned against the wall. "What's up?" Rachel said to them, beaming.
Last edited by Missingo on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky looked around, not many openings for mingling, and he needed to stretch his legs. Maybe I should go get my keyboard. He nods and goes to Mai. "Hey Mai, could you tell Alex I went to get my keyboard and should be back in a few minutes if I'm not back before he comes back downstairs?" He steps outside just to hear the other cats speaking, then turns to follow them since he is now interested in the topic. "You know, lots of successful rock bands have unconventional instruments. Jethro Tull, Transiberian Orchestra, many russian rock bands have accordion's in them I believe, and ACDC used a bagpipe in A Long Way to the Top." He smiles a little before stepping down. "Anyways, just the comments of a passerby, just heading out for a little bit. I'll be back before long unless... you want to come with me and talk? Keep me company?"

--------------------

Balbaroy had finished his pizza, bothered by the smoke but far too polite to say anything about it. If somebody else minded though he would probably mention something, but as usual after eating he began to feel a little sleeeepy. His eyes half close as he sits up against the wall.
Last edited by Kalvin on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex was glad that the first pet who showed up was Amelia. The beanbag was big enough for two pets to rest on it. Her body was warm and soft, more than enough for Alex to close his eyes and purr. But once she started scratching behind his ears..... it felt like heaven. He turned around to lie on his belly, making it easier to reach his head. Half-asleep, his purring was getting louder and louder.
Rachel wrote:What's up?
Alex hardly noticed Rachel saying anything, and at the moment, he was too lazy to answer. They were free to stay, and talk to Amelia, but not to him. Not now.

((I'm kinda in a hurry, will add Mai later))
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia kept scratching behind the ears, but once Alex flipped over on his belly, Amelia moved her paws from her ears to his back. She softly scratched his shoulders, moving down to the middle of his back looking for a spot that Alex seemed to like. "What's up?" Amelia looked at Rachael and smiled, Everything really. Its true, everything in the day had gotten much better then what happened earlier that morning; the riots, the glass and gas...Amelia shook her head, yeah, a lot better. Amelia stopped scratching Alex's back and started petting his head, which she could hear Alex purring getting louder, Aw, he is so cute when he is like this.
Make Pasta not war.
Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

After the conversation with Alex he felt better cause he told it to someone. But the feeling wasn't holding long cause some pets were angered cause of the smoke, even one of them left the house. Jazz felt guilty. I shouldn't take the cigarette in the first place. And then Alex climbed a chair and yelled
Alex wrote:Attention, everybody!It looks like I made a silly mistake of lighting a cigarette in the same room where you're eating. Sorry for that. I will now ask all pets who intend to smoke to follow me upstairs, to my room, so the rest can resume eating. Sorry for this mess, and I hope you can still enjoy your meal.
Hmm... that's a good idea to go upstairs.So Jazz followed upstairs and saw Alex and a female cat on some beanbags so he leaned on the wall, that way he wouldn't disturb that two.
Last edited by Mr. BoO on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alex

Post by Alex »

caelei wrote:If you behave bad they throw you out and you have to live outside all alone?
Well... dad is not a very patient man.... I heard he wanted to throw out Alex before, but I didn't live with my family for that long.... only for a year and a half. Alex lives with mom and dad since he was born. Dad wanted to throw him out a lot of times, but mom saved him... often did they argue about him. But he ordered me not to talk about it.
Upon remembering the order, Mai facepalmed, hoping that Magnus isn't going to tell anybody. At least she didn't say too much.....
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Oh..." he said, ears still back sympathetically. He didn't really know how to respond, and he didn't want to upset Mai, either. And now that he knew that she wasn't supposed to talk about it, he felt bad. "Well, I'm sorry. I hope you don't get into trouble because you talked to me." He couldn't really understand the situation. While his dad got a little impatient sometimes also, it was never overlly so. Mostly it was stress from Mom's condition, or a long day at work, or bills that had to be paid. He was also puzzled as to who told her not to talk about it; the dad or Alex?
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)