HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: Tory looked at the bright screen, and tried to decipher the writing, but with no luck. The whole idea had gone over his head, so he jumped down and went over to O'Connor, taking his place on the dog's head. O'Connor then replied to Rav's question hesitantly, "Er.... Minteh." he rubbed his temple and chuckled slightly. "Be'er than mah real nahme, Ah suppose." He then looked up in Tory's direction, although it's impossible for anyone to see the top of their head.

Rav rubs up against O'Connor's back, an licks the back of his ear..
So beefcake calls you Mittens Eh? Kinda sounds like a cats name to me.. must be cause you so fluffy an snuggly, an yet cool an detached, easy on the emotions..

Wagging his big bushy tail happilly.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary just walked back in into the living room (keep in mind that he's much slower than other pets right now), just in time to hear what Venison has to say.
Venison wrote:Hey. Um...well. Uh. I'm pretty sure a guy sings this song, and...uh...I want to... You know what, screw it. Have fun...I'll just listen, I guess...
Don't fool yourself. Yes, the song has male vocals, but just let Mai do her work. You've never heard her perform.

Amelia! What's wrong? - exclaimed Alex at her weird actions. And what was wrong with her arm? So many questions.... but the most important one, at least for him, is to find out about her ear. Why attempt to hide it with all you've got? Some researches had to be done now.... with her arm hurt, it wouldn't be hard to attempt to move it away from her ear, but there was the risk of hurting her even more, and with her left arm free, she could hurt him in an attempt to hide it. So... all he could do is talk.
Please, do tell me. I care about you. So what if it's gaining color? Why are you trying to hide it so much? And.... don't worry, I'll still think you're cute. - getting a bit red in the cheeks.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote: Rav rubs up against O'Connor's back, an licks the back of his ear..
So beefcake calls you Mittens Eh? Kinda sounds like a cats name to me.. must be cause you so fluffy an snuggly, an yet cool an detached, easy on the emotions..

Wagging his big bushy tail happilly.
O'Connor froze up. Rav had gotten very personal very quickly. Not to mention this dog had to be a third of his age. He stammered, trying to find the right words. "Er, eh, Et isn't Mittens, it's Minteh, luike a pepperemint? Eh, wha' exactleh are ya doin' tu mah ear, lahd?" Tory hopped over onto Rav's head and laughed. "Yay, we have a new friend! Come on, Rav, let's go out and play!" He then hopped down and headed for the ladder.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

Alex wrote:Oh, really? You're just a tiny bit late. Come in, there's a lot of pets, and some of them are just preparing to play a song.
Oh,thanks.I was fearing that I was too late.Jazz followed Garry to the living room.Hello everybody!.
Buckdida wrote:"You're a drummer? Then take a seat. I'm not."
Oh,thanks,but why aren't you?If you can still play something you should play, it would be more interest if we had a challenge.Jazz was happy that somebody else could play the drums cause like challenges.
Jazz S-7 P-10 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-4

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

"Please, do tell me. I care about you. So what if it's gaining color? Why are you trying to hide it so much? And.... don't worry, I'll still think you're cute."

Amelia lifted her head, Alex still hasn't put the pieces together yet which made her feel relieved. Thanks Alex... She said as she lowered her left arm to expose her ear, Amelia felt embarrassed for not telling Alex about her artificial fur color, and still tried to hide it though. Lets not talk about it, ok? She stood up to hug Alex, wrapping her left arm around him, So...I'm still cute even though I look like Frankenstein? she tried to say jokingly, but didn't seem to confidant in her own words. Amelia sighed at her failed joke and placed her head on his chest,tears building in her eyes, I'm sorry I lied to you Alex, but I didn't want you to find out.
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

After eventually waking up, Jack decided to say hi to a new person for the sake of it. He soon Jogged down to Glory's house, Stopping at her gate for a breath 'I really need to get back in shape.'
Jack: S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-5 A-5 L-8
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: O'Connor froze up. Rav had gotten very personal very quickly. Not to mention this dog had to be a third of his age. He stammered, trying to find the right words. "Er, eh, Et isn't Mittens, it's Minteh, luike a pepperemint? Eh, wha' exactleh are ya doin' tu mah ear, lahd?" Tory hopped over onto Rav's head and laughed. "Yay, we have a new friend! Come on, Rav, let's go out and play!" He then hopped down and headed for the ladder.

Minty the terrier.. exclaims Rav. I'm so glad to have met you..

Rav grooms his ears some more..
Just tasting to see just how minty you really are, my deer. he grins slyly.
Naaa really just showing i'm friendly, an not going to maul you...

you not very big on showing and feeling emotions like Veni.. beefcake is arrre you?

Rav rolls his eyes up in his head trying to see the bird that has hopped up upon his head..
He takes off to chase down the fleeing prey, err bird.. when he comes to the end of his leash..
Rav Uurrks!, his body flipping in the air, an thumping heavily onto the wooden floor.

Rav ! what on earth do you think your doing!!.. Rubbing her arm that was just yanked when Rav's leash just snapped tight.

Rav gasps for air, having had it knocked out of him, when he was leash tackled.. then flattens down his ears an whines pitfully as Sara yells at him..
Sorry Mom.. yelps Rav, looking up at her with big sad eyes..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Amelia's actions shocked Alex. What was there to hide? What's so important? It was just so uncomfortable for him right now. Instead of having fun, the most important person for him on present at the auditions was crying.... That had to be fixed!
With a gentle move of his arm, he wiped her tear.
But, Amelia... - he started, but in that moment, a thought came to his mind. If she avoids talking, then talking to her might be wrong. It could cause her to get angry or even more depressed, and that would ruin his mood, too. The best thing to do was to drop it... for now.
Okay.... *starts petting her*.. it's fine. We won't talk about it. *Increases the petting* But please don't be depressed. Just try to have fun. Please....

-Meanwhile-
Mai was all enthusiastic to sing, but it looked like there were still some hold-ups. Another pet arrived, one that Mai never saw before again. However, that was unimportant now. What was important is that the song has to start!
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

Felix looked up as he heard breathing. It was some dog. Hmm. He peered a little closer at the Siberian Husky. Was he familiar? Maybe... maybe not. Couldn't remember. And what did he care? He scooched a little further away, hoping the dog was here to talk to the Pinscher, and not randomly to anybody. Intentionally looking at the ground to dissuade conversation.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Minty the terrier.. exclaims Rav. I'm so glad to have met you..
Rav grooms his ears some more..
Just tasting to see just how minty you really are, my deer. he grins slyly.
Naaa really just showing i'm friendly, an not going to maul you...
you not very big on showing and feeling emotions like Veni.. beefcake is arrre you?
Rav rolls his eyes up in his head trying to see the bird that has hopped up upon his head..
He takes off to chase down the fleeing prey, err bird.. when he comes to the end of his leash..
Rav Uurrks!, his body flipping in the air, an thumping heavily onto the wooden floor.
Rav ! what on earth do you think your doing!!.. Rubbing her arm that was just yanked when Rav's leash just snapped tight.
Rav gasps for air, having had it knocked out of him, when he was leash tackled.. then flattens down his ears an whines pitfully as Sara yells at him..
Sorry Mom.. yelps Rav, looking up at her with big sad eyes..
Thi' dawg i' quite the enigmeh, O'Connor thought to himself. "Eh, Ah guess naw', although naw' fer the reasons he dusn't," he replied. Then, he glanced at the red tag just beofre Rav took off after Tory, who had already gotten down the ladder, and consequentially nearly strangled himself on the leash. Now, with big tears in his eyes, he sincerely apologized to Sara, while O'Connor watched, slightly amused. 'e's luike a li'le pup! Ah don' know 'aow on eareth 'e could beh ferocious.
Suddenly, Tory's head pooped back out from below. "Come on, Rav! Take off the leash and let's play!" he called, beaming. He then jumped back down the ladder and headed for the door.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: Thi' dawg i' quite the enigmeh, O'Connor thought to himself. "Eh, Ah guess naw', although naw' fer the reasons he dusn't," he replied. Then, he glanced at the red tag just beofre Rav took off after Tory, who had already gotten down the ladder, and consequentially nearly strangled himself on the leash. Now, with big tears in his eyes, he sincerely apologized to Sara, while O'Connor watched, slightly amused. 'e's luike a li'le pup! Ah don' know 'aow on eareth 'e could beh ferocious.
Suddenly, Tory's head pooped back out from below. "Come on, Rav! Take off the leash and let's play!" he called, beaming. He then jumped back down the ladder and headed for the door.

I don't think that's a good idea, Rav plays a bit rough an feral. He could hurt you without meaning too, or just up an eat you.

Rav scrapes a paw on the floorboards..
Awww Motherrrr.. i wouldn't eat him... he is just a puff of feathers.

Sara unfastens the leash.. Stay in the barn Rav, an be very careful with him..
Sara grasps Rav by his collar.. Don't make me regret doing this looking him directly in the eyes.

Yes Mom, I don't ever want to disappoint you..
Rav takes off an goes romping down the stairs, toe claws scrapping the wooden stairs..

Sara shakes her head a goes over to O'Connor.
I hope Rav hasn't unsettled you too much.. Were still working on his dominance issues..
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Alex wrote: With a gentle move of his arm, he wiped her tear.
But, Amelia...
Okay.... *starts petting her*.. it's fine. We won't talk about it. *Increases the petting* But please don't be depressed. Just try to have fun. Please....
Alex wiped the tear off her face, she calmed down a little when he did so and she felt a little better, but that doesn't change the fact she lied. Amelia felt stokes against her fur, she smiles about how gently it is at first and increasing slightly over time, after a while she began to purr, she picked her head up so that hear face was right next to his, she quickly licked his nose and smiled again, lets sit back down, okay? And I promise to have fun and watch the performance.
Make Pasta not war.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Gary wrote:Don't fool yourself. Yes, the song has male vocals, but just let Mai do her work. You've never heard her perform.
Venison reluctantly took his spot on the couch.
Jazz wrote:Oh, thanks, but why aren't you? If you can still play something you should play, it would be more interesting if we had a challenge.
"Well...I haven't practiced. I'm not about to make myself look foolish," Venison responded. "Now go and drum. The others are waiting for you." The black dog took his seat, ready to play, alongside all the others that were at the ready. Lucky on the Bass, Matthew on electric violin, Rachel on electric cello, Jazz on drums and Mai singing. Quite a crew.

Rachel took charge. "Alright everyone. I'll count off. Five counts, then we start right after 'Go,' alright?" The others nodded in confirmation.

(OOC: Italicized describes actions. Bold are the lyrics being sung. Normal text are the dominent sounds coming from the instruments. For best results, listen to the song at the same time...Monkey Wrench)

"5
3 2 1
GO!"
Dewn-nhun nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew
Nhew-iiiii-aww-eww
Deen-nuuu nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew
Dewn-ooou nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew
Nahh-iiiii-aww-eww________(Venison looks unsettled by the end of it, fidgeting on the couch for some reason)

_____________________(all the performers on stage freeze, poised for the next note)

Dewoonn!_________________ (all the pets on stage strike their instruments in unison again)
What have we done with innocence…?_(Mai begins to sing. She sings perfectly in key, matching the notes with no trouble at all)
Ghun___________________________ (Lucky's rhythm part can be heard)
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghuun-eeee-oooou-eeee-oooooht

BoonDooont
It disappeared with time; it
Never made much sense…

BoonDooont
Adolescent resident…
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun____________(Venison becomes noticeably fidgety, seemingly unable to contain himself for some reason.)
Ghun___________________(The other pets continue to enjoy the song without trouble)
Ghun
Ghuun-eeee-oooou-eee-oooooht

BoonDooont
Wasting another night on,
Planning my revenge…

Ghuun-eeee-oooou-eee-ooooou
Doon
One in teeeeen___________(Venison suddenly joins in, perfectly harmonizing with Mai)
Buuu-duu-dooooou Doon________(Other pets get distracted, peering at Venison)
One in teeeeeeeeeen
Keh doon keh doon keh____________________(Jazz's drum part rings out)
One in teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Don’ wanna beeee your monkey wreeennnnnnnnch…_____(Mai and Venison sing together)
Wheeen nhew nhew nheewn nhew nheuwn!
One more in-deeecent accident_____(Venison stands up, walking towards the mic.)
Wheeen nhew nhew nheewn nhew nheuwn!________(seemingly unaware of what he's doing...)
I’d rather leave than suffer thieeeeeeees…
I’ll never be your monkey wreeeeennnnch…
wheeeennw
Deen-nuuu nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew____(Lucky, Rachel and Matthew go into the chord part again, really putting energy into the notes)
Nhew-iiiii-aww-eww
Deen-nuuu nah nhew nah nhew nah nhew
Nhew-iiiii-aww-eww

Dewoonn!
All this time to make amends…___________(Venison and Mai continue to sing)
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun

BoonDooont
What do you do when all your,
Enemies are friends?

BoonDooont
Now and then I’ll try to bend…
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun
Ghun

BoonDooont
Under pressure wind up
Snapping in the end

Doon
One in teeeeen
Buuu-duu-dooooon Doon
One in teeeeeeeeeeen
Keh doon keh doon keh
One in teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Don’ wanna be your monkey wreeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnch…
Wheeen nhew nhew nheewn nhew nheuwn!_______(Matthew and Rachel can be heard in the pauses between the lyrics)
One more in-deeecent accident
I’d rather leave than suffer thieeeeeeees…
I’ll never be your monkey wreeeeeennnnnch…
Eeeeeehhhh-ooooouuuuuu
Gheeuun eunt nhew nhew nhew-nhew nhew-nhew
Teeeeeeeeeeeeeemperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_______(Venison drops out for the time being)

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeemperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeemperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gheen-nuu nhew newhu
Wheeenuuu!
Gheen-nuu nhew newhu
Wheeenuuu!
Gheeh nhew-nhew
Gheeh nhew-nhew
Gheeh nhew-nhew
Gheeh nhew-whew

One last thing before I quit_____(Venison takes the mic, and bends over as he yells into the mic)
___ I never wanted
anymore than I
_______ could fit into my head
I still remember
__________________every single
word you said and all the I'm a loaf of bread with no raisins
______________________that somehow came along with it
still there’s one thing that comforts me
_____since I was always caged and now I’m
freeeeeeeeeee
___________eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
______________________________eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
________________________________________________eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

(Venison falls over, exhausted. He holds the mic up to Mai,
who takes it and continues to sing while Venison catches his breath)

Don’ wanna be your monkey wreeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnch…
One more in-deeecent accident
I’d rather leave than suffer theeeeeeeeeeeis…
I’ll never be your monkey wreeeennnch…

Don’ wanna be your monkey wrench…
Fall in,
_______ (Venison sings this part while Mai sings the main part; they switch off)
Fall out…
Fall in,
Fall out…
Fall in,
Fall out…
Don’ wanna beeee your monkey wrench…
_______ (Venison and Mai finish singing)
Gheen-nuu nhew ehnu ____ (All the insturmentalists put their energy into the final notes)
Gheen-nuu nhew ehnu
Gheeh-nuu-nhew
Gheeh-nuu-nhew
Gheeh-nuu-nhew
Gheeh-nuu-nhew nhewn.

'Whew...that was...wait...WHAT? How did I get over here...wasn't I on the couch? Why am I winded?' Venison thought to himself.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:
I don't think that's a good idea, Rav plays a bit rough an feral. He could hurt you without meaning too, or just up an eat you.

Rav scrapes a paw on the floorboards..
Awww Motherrrr.. i wouldn't eat him... he is just a puff of feathers.

Sara unfastens the leash.. Stay in the barn Rav, an be very careful with him..
Sara grasps Rav by his collar.. Don't make me regret doing this looking him directly in the eyes.

Yes Mom, I don't ever want to disappoint you..
Rav takes off an goes romping down the stairs, toe claws scrapping the wooden stairs..

Sara shakes her head a goes over to O'Connor.
I hope Rav hasn't unsettled you too much.. Were still working on his dominance issues..
"Eh, i's aruight," O'Connor replied, shaking slightly. "He means weill, so 'e's naw' tha' bad." Dahminence essues, eh? Tha' mus' be wha' the red tahg i' fer, he thought. "Anehweis, the storeh of 'aow you faound 'im must be quite the storeh."

Meanwhile, Tory hooped around in a circle as Rav came down the ladder. "Let's go, Rav! Whatdya want to do?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Both Alex watched the song going on, amused by it, until... Venison jumped, and started singing himself. It looked like he knew the song well, since his singing was perfectly harmonized with Mai's. However, a silent, but big laugh escapes Alex' mouth, once Venison falls over from exhaustion. Mai was very confused once Venison started singing along, but it didn't bother her that much. It was very fun, after all. Not just for her, but for both Alex and Gary, too. They all enjoyed the auditions, it seemed. The male felines started applauding, while Mai bends over.
Well, this was very amusing. *Walks towards the stage* I must say, you've quite surprised me. - said Alex to Venison. I didn't expect you to start singing, you must really like this song. Now if you'll excuse me... *looks at all the pets that just performed*.... can you clear the stage for me? Drummer, Lucky and Mai can stay, the rest go and watch. The song we're about to play is Sweet Child of Mine. Do you all know the song, or should I replace you by my cell phone?
It would be far better for him if they knew how to play the song, since it's always better to play with real pets, then with a cell phone. And by "replace with cell phone" he means that he actually has the drums and bass only recorded for this song on it. Soon, the guitar was in his arms, facing the audience, ready to play.
Okay, the pizzas should probably arrive soon, so we take another break after this song. Is that fine with everybody?
Richarson Valley

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier barely payed attention to Rachel and Matthew's performance. He was distracted thinking about Sean. 'What is he doing here? Why isn't he wearing a collar? What happened to his owner?' He was distracted from his thoughts when Venison suddenly stood up and joined in singing on "stage". 'What's gotten into him?' He waited until the song was over before standing up and walking over to where his brother sat. "Hello Sean." The other dog looked up and his eyes widened slightly. "Oh, Cier, what are you doing here?" "Me? What are you doing here? Why aren't you wearing a collar?" "That would be a long story and we don't have time for it right now. Now go sit down they're getting ready for another song." Cier reluctantly returned to his place on the couch to wait for the next song to begin.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle was very, very surprised when Venison started singing. So surprised that she wondered if he was alright... after he was finished, he looked like he had come out of a trance, or something. Or maybe he just really liked the song, like Alex had mentioned? Who knew? She clapped along with the others, though almost hesitantly. That was some weird behavior Venison had exhibited.

Meanwhile...
Magnus listened, almost sleepily, to the song, though it caught his attention enough to make him pay a little more attention. He clapped afterwards, enthusiastically, like always, and then perked up when Alex said the pizza would arrive soon. His tongue started hanging out lazily, though also in anticipation of food. He made sure not to drool, though. Pavelle said that drooling was a disgusting habit to practice. Especially in other people's houses.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Eh, i's aruight," O'Connor replied, shaking slightly. "He means weill, so 'e's naw' tha' bad." Dahminence essues, eh? Tha' mus' be wha' the red tahg i' fer, he thought. "Anehweis, the storeh of 'aow you faound 'im must be quite the storeh."

Well there is'n much of a story in how i got him.. i just went to the pound an ask'ed for a pet that would be protective. as it turned out, they had an watch/attack dog in there care that they didn't know what they were going to do with. Rav ended up at the pound after the company that had trained him went bankrupt.

Meanwhile, Tory hooped around in a circle as Rav came down the ladder. "Let's go, Rav! Whatdya want to do?"[/quote]

I thought you already knew what you wanted to do?? play football? baseball? fried chicken? soccer?..
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Dylan wrote: hey Djinn, I had to make a quick visit with my sister at the vet...she is fine by the way.
(Sorry it took me so long to reply to this, I must've missed it.)
Djinn looks up to notice Pyxis coming. "Oh, hey. Good to hear. Thanks for that fish earlier by the way. Best meal I've had in... a couple of days I guess."
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote: Djinn looks up to notice Pyxis coming. "Oh, hey. Good to hear. Thanks for that fish earlier by the way. Best meal I've had in... a couple of days I guess."
Pyxis smiled, feeling proud of the complement, No problem, it was nothing really... Pyxis paused, noticing something he missed before about Djinn, looking closely he noticed he didn't have a collar, Wait, did you say days? he said with a concerned look.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn gives a half hearted smile. "Yeah my last meal, if you can call it that, came from a dumpster." He tries to keep a good mood but he can't help but frown and look down. "What am I doing with my life? I had a home for a short time but I went and screwed that up. I don't even know if I can go back or not. The way I left was pretty rude. Not to mention it's f***ed up living life from meal to meal. I have no reason to survive except survival's sake."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis felt heavyhearted after hearing Djinn's story, he felt like he needed to do something, suddenly his ears perked up from an idea, Hey Djinn, you can come over and stay at my house for a bit if you wanted to...My parents won't mind at all, they brought me and my sister off the streets, I'm sure they would do the same for you.
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Jack then heard these noises coming from the house next door. What it was he didn't know, was it that American Punk Rock music he heard about? it would really help him with it if he wasn't tone deaf. Mind you, a lot would help if most of him hadn't some problem; a winter made coat, illiterate, d speaking in broken english. Still not much phases a russian, he thought, as he walked on by.
Jack: S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-5 A-5 L-8
Mr. BoO

Post by Mr. BoO »

Alex wrote:Well, this was very amusing. *Walks towards the stage* I must say, you've quite surprised me. - said Alex to Venison. I didn't expect you to start singing, you must really like this song. Now if you'll excuse me... *looks at all the pets that just performed*.... can you clear the stage for me? Drummer, Lucky and Mai can stay, the rest go and watch. The song we're about to play is Sweet Child of Mine. Do you all know the song, or should I replace you by my cell phone?
He was happy when he heard that they must play Sweet Child of Mine.
Of course I can play that song so I'm ready.
Jazz took his drum sticks and he sits down ready to play.
Jazz S-7 P-10 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-4

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn looks up to Pyxis, almost confused. "Really? You'd do that for me?" He seems slightly surprised at the thought but he does start to smile a little.

(And at this point I'll point out he hasn't had any form of bathing for quite a while.)
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:Really? You'd do that for me?"
Pyxis smiled back at Djinn, Sure, why wouldn't I do it? We are friends right? Pyxis took another look at Djinn, It was clear he needed a bath, that way it would be easier to persuade his parents to keep Djinn, But before I show you to my parents...We are going to have to clean you up a bit.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn smiles a little, he's not fond of water but he doesn't have a deep-seated loathing of it. He was willing to make a few changes to make himself more presentable. "Er... okay. What else would help?"
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:Well there is'n much of a story in how i got him.. i just went to the pound an ask'ed for a pet that would be protective. as it turned out, they had an watch/attack dog in there care that they didn't know what they were going to do with. Rav ended up at the pound after the company that had trained him went bankrupt.
I thought you already knew what you wanted to do?? play football? baseball? fried chicken? soccer?..
"Huh? Fried chicken? Er, nevermind, let's see...." Tory thought about the options listed. Then he realized he hadn't heard any of them before. So, he began to think of another option. "Ooh, I know! Let's play hide-and-seek!" With that, he took off hopping and called back, "Count to ten and find me if you can!"

Meanwhile, O'Connor listened to Sara's anecdote. It was actually rather simple but deep. He smiled slightly, thinking about it. Naw' unluike mah own storeh, he thought. He then heard Tory call at Rav, and realized he might be here for awhile. "Eh, sense the tu yung'un's aere goin' tu plae, is there anythin' fer an ol' mutt lahke mahself to do?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Huh? Fried chicken? Er, nevermind, let's see...." Tory thought about the options listed. Then he realized he hadn't heard any of them before. So, he began to think of another option. "Ooh, I know! Let's play hide-and-seek!" With that, he took off hopping and called back, "Count to ten and find me if you can!"

Rav hides his eyes in his big fuzzy paws..
remember, mom said i have to stay in the barn.
an starts counting..
Meanwhile, O'Connor listened to Sara's anecdote. It was actually rather simple but deep. He smiled slightly, thinking about it. Naw' unluike mah own storeh, he thought. He then heard Tory call at Rav, and realized he might be here for awhile. "Eh, sense the tu yung'un's aere goin' tu plae, is there anythin' fer an ol' mutt lahke mahself to do?"

Sara sits down on a pile of planks..
Well you can tell me your story. Did you an your parents come over from the old world? i would guess that by your accent an collar tags.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote: Rav hides his eyes in his big fuzzy paws..
remember, mom said i have to stay in the barn.
an starts counting..
Sara sits down on a pile of planks..
Well you can tell me your story. Did you an your parents come over from the old world? i would guess that by your accent an collar tags.
Tory jumps behind a pile of planks and curls up as tightly as possible.

"ah, weill, Ah di' mack truck from Sco'lahnd, when Ah was a li'le pup, bu' mah pop I actualleh Italian. 'e an' 'is famileh moved 'ere when 'e was li'le, ahnd 'e's been leven' 'ere evere sence. I college, 'e tuk a trep tu Sco'lahnd, where 'e faound meh, ahnd adopted meh. We came bahck tu the states, and been 'ere ever since." O'Connor looked out through the window, thinking about his past. "Tha' was actually 'baout ten years ago, so Ah'm quite old. Don' kno' why on eareth Ah've still gaw' mah accen', tho."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:Djinn smiles a little, he's not fond of water but he doesn't have a deep-seated loathing of it. He was willing to make a few changes to make himself more presentable. "Er... okay. What else would help?"
Pyxis tilted his head back and thought, I think that would be all we would really need to do, plus I'll put a good word in for you for helping me out earlier. Pyxis smiled, His mom would be easy to persuade, but his dad...was going to be a little tougher.
Make Pasta not war.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:
Tory jumps behind a pile of planks and curls up as tightly as possible.

"ah, weill, Ah di' mack truck from Sco'lahnd, when Ah was a li'le pup, bu' mah pop I actualleh Italian. 'e an' 'is famileh moved 'ere when 'e was li'le, ahnd 'e's been leven' 'ere evere sence. I college, 'e tuk a trep tu Sco'lahnd, where 'e faound meh, ahnd adopted meh. We came bahck tu the states, and been 'ere ever since." O'Connor looked out through the window, thinking about his past. "Tha' was actually 'baout ten years ago, so Ah'm quite old. Don' kno' why on eareth Ah've still gaw' mah accen', tho."

Rav looks up an around, his nose wiggling as he sniffs up in the air..
dang, i should have sniffed the bird over, when i was exploring the old dog..
Rav trots over an looks under the stairs, the most logical place for the lil bird to hide. he then trots out into the old goat pen area.. going right past the hiding bird.

Sounds like you have been a well traveled doggie. So you have been in this town for a while? perhaps you can tell me about what goes on in this town, all the rumors an gossip..
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn gives a half hearted smile before looking off into the sky. "If a couple of days ago you had told me this was happening, I would've called you a dumb **** *** ****." He apparently has no problem letting his tongue go as he pleases. "And a couple of weeks ago I would think you were some *** **** setting me up for animal control or something. Guess life is full of surprises huh?"

(I will leave what he said when he cursed up to the imagination.)
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:Djinn gives a half hearted smile before looking off into the sky. "If a couple of days ago you had told me this was happening, I would've called you a dumb **** *** ****." He apparently has no problem letting his tongue go as he pleases. "And a couple of weeks ago I would think you were some *** **** setting me up for animal control or something. Guess life is full of surprises huh?"

(I will leave what he said when he cursed up to the imagination.)

Pyxis immediately facepawed, his paw moved slowly down his face, Just remember to not talk like that in front of them okay? Pyxis looked back at his house, First, you clean up, then we will worry about the other stuff later.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

"Talk like what?" He apparently doesn't understand what's wrong with what he's saying.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:"Talk like what?" He apparently doesn't understand what's wrong with what he's saying.
Pyxis continued to facepaw, You know, curse... He started walking across the street, waving his paw telling Djinn to follow, Lets just go to my backyard first, we can talk there.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote: Rav looks up an around, his nose wiggling as he sniffs up in the air..
dang, i should have sniffed the bird over, when i was exploring the old dog..
Rav trots over an looks under the stairs, the most logical place for the lil bird to hide. he then trots out into the old goat pen area.. going right past the hiding bird.
Sounds like you have been a well traveled doggie. So you have been in this town for a while? perhaps you can tell me about what goes on in this town, all the rumors an gossip..
O'Connor laughed nervously."Eh, Ah'm an ol' mu', Ah don' sei enough peaple to 'ear aneh gossep. Naw' ta mention tha' Ah spent a weik o' mah pas' tuime 'ere tendin' tu a battered streh ca'."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Dylan wrote:You know, curse...
"Er... no I don't know what?"
Dylan wrote:Lets just go to my backyard first, we can talk there.
Djinn stands there confused for a second then jogs to catch up. "Well, not really sure what to expect out of all of this. I'm going to trust your judgement at this point."

(Just so everyone knows I will not be posting as Glory for a while unless somebody actively engages her.)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:
O'Connor laughed nervously."Eh, Ah'm an ol' mu', Ah don' sei enough peaple to 'ear aneh gossep. Naw' ta mention tha' Ah spent a weik o' mah pas' tuime 'ere tendin' tu a battered streh ca'."

Sara scratches in behind the old doggies ears tenderly..
So your the care taker of all the injured wild life in these parts? that should keep you quite busy.

Meanwhile...

Rav is trotting in a cross checking search pattern across the goat room.. sniffing here an there..
Rav now is looking under buckets, moving hay bales, snuffling into mouse holes..
Alex

Post by Alex »

All the pets were already in position to play. They were all just waiting for Alex, to start the guitar intro. 3.... 2.... 1....

Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenwww Du da de du da du de du _______________(Lucky starts playing the bass.)
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Dewn __ Dewn Dewn
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Du da de du da du de du
Da du de du da du da du
Da du de du da du da du
Deeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
_________________(Mai starts singing)

__Skip performance until solo

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

Daaaaaaawwwww de douuuu
de dou dooooooooo
de douuu de dou duuuuuu
do _dew _da de dew do du dew do dew duuuuuuuun
du__ do dew de deeeeewwwwww _________________ (Alex starts playing the slow beginning of the solo.)
de do dooooooo de daaaaaa
doooo dew dewwwwwwww dew do dew do daaaaa
dew de dewwwww do do _ doooo duuuuuuuuuu
dewwwwwww dew de dewwwwwww do dew doooo du _ do _ deeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
dew de dewwww do dudeeeeeeee doooooooo dewwwwwdewwwwww
du-do-dew-do-dew-de-du-do-dew-de-do-dew-de-da-du-do-dew-de-da-dew-de-da-de-dew-de-de dew do de dew do dew deeeeeeee
(Alex starts playing the fast part of the solo, his fingers dancing on the neck, hitting the notes hard yet gentle, like it's the easiest thing in the world to do.)

Skip to the end of the song

Both Alex and Mai walk to the front of the stage and bow down in front of their audience, waiting for the other pets to do so. Both of them were smiling. Doing this was very fun.

Just then, someone ringed on the door. Gary stood up, a bit amazed by their performance, apparently forgetting how good they actually are.
Yes?
"Did someone here order 3 pizzas?"
What? Oh oh, yes, yes I did. Let me just get the money.
Soon, he made it to the kitchen, where Alex left the 20 dollars earlier, grabbed the money, and returned to the door.
"That'll be $18, sir."
6 bucks for one pizza?! You've got to be kidding me, that's way too expensive! But whatever, here's your money.
After the payment was done, the pizzas were soon enough on the table in the kitchen. There was enough chairs, even too many of them, in case more pets appear on the audition.
*Walks into the living room* Hey, everybody, the pizzas are on the table.
Richarson Valley