Riddles!

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

Instead of posting the riddles in the joke thread, we can post them here!

I'll go first.

Dan is 11, he is 2 less than Janette who is 1.
Dean is two more than Janette, but also more than Dan.
Anna is three more than Dean, but also less than Dan.

What is Dean?

edit: Don't just post the answer, Tell us how you solved it! That goes for every riddle here ;>

Edit: PM me if you want the solution <.< :p
Last edited by Tiggy on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Hmm, I haven't a clue how to answer your riddle Tobee...*wink*

of course I have my own:

A man lives in a flat with 14 floors
He lives in the 14th floor
every morning he takes the elvator to the ground floor to go to work
he walks to work every day
When he gets back...
if it's raining he takes the elevator to the 14th floor
If it's not raining he takes it to the 7th floor and walks the rest.

why?

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Alex »

Aaron, it's because he's very small, so he can't reach the button for the 14th floor. And when it's raining, there are more people taking shelter, so he asks one of them to press the button for him, right? Either that, or he has an umbrella with him.

But I can't solve yours, Tobee.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by 44R0NM10 »

You're right Alex!

Now for another riddle:

2 men are standing in a room.
There is no way in or out of the room.
There is only a mirror in the room
1 man looks into the mirror and immediately knows he's going to die

Why?

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

I don't know about yours Aaron, does he see the other man behind him about to do something?
I got some for this:

A man broke out of jail using a saw and a table. How did he do it?

And a slightly identical one....
A man broke out of jail using a baseball, baseball glove and a baseball bat. How did he do it?

They are not scientifically possible reasons so think outside the box.

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: Riddles!

Post by ChewyChewy »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:I don't know about yours Aaron, does he see the other man behind him about to do something?
I got some for this:

A man broke out of jail using a saw and a table. How did he do it?

And a slightly identical one....
A man broke out of jail using a baseball, baseball glove and a baseball bat. How did he do it?

They are not scientifically possible reasons so think outside the box.
Those are old riddles, and easy. :P I won't say what they are, though, to be fair (unless you want me to).
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

I got a theory for the first one Flint :3

He saws the table in the middle, making it two pieces, he uses his bedsheets(probably) as a tablecloth, manages to get the table standing, he breaks his lamp, gets the guard to come in and change it by standing on the table. The guard stands on the table and it breaks, the guard falls and goes into a concussion, the prisoner steals his keys and runs like never before :> heeehe!

Is that "outside the box"-ish?:p
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
Zander
Posts: 3640
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by Zander »

i got one:

to be or not to be, that is the question
for if a pea is really to be,
then why is a question of a sea, a pea, and a be
split a pea you get a sea, and always this answer be.
so what is the answer to why?
is it to be or not to be?
if its not to be then what is why?

its actually a math problem.
and by math problem, i mean think really hard, get out 500 sheets of paper, your scientific calculators, and computers. and you might get the first part.

PM ME, DONT POST HERE. IM KEEPING TRACK :D


Winners: ctcmjhO_O
Last edited by Zander on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Tobee wrote:I got a theory for the first one Flint :3

He saws the table in the middle, making it two pieces, he uses his bedsheets(probably) as a tablecloth, manages to get the table standing, he breaks his lamp, gets the guard to come in and change it by standing on the table. The guard stands on the table and it breaks, the guard falls and goes into a concussion, the prisoner steals his keys and runs like never before :> heeehe!

Is that "outside the box"-ish?:p
No not really, I meant outside the box as in simple but makes no sense due to being scientifically impossible.

@ Zander: Since there is a bee in the question and not the answer, I will have to go with not to be.

User avatar
ChewyChewy
Posts: 5460
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: Riddles!

Post by ChewyChewy »

Tobee wrote:I got a theory for the first one Flint :3

He saws the table in the middle, making it two pieces, he uses his bedsheets(probably) as a tablecloth, manages to get the table standing, he breaks his lamp, gets the guard to come in and change it by standing on the table. The guard stands on the table and it breaks, the guard falls and goes into a concussion, the prisoner steals his keys and runs like never before :> heeehe!

Is that "outside the box"-ish?:p
No, it isn't. It's simpler than that.
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

Okay, I've got another one. He smashed a hole in the wall using the table and used the saw as a trampoline to jump over the prison fence
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
Zander
Posts: 3640
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by Zander »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
Tobee wrote:I got a theory for the first one Flint :3

He saws the table in the middle, making it two pieces, he uses his bedsheets(probably) as a tablecloth, manages to get the table standing, he breaks his lamp, gets the guard to come in and change it by standing on the table. The guard stands on the table and it breaks, the guard falls and goes into a concussion, the prisoner steals his keys and runs like never before :> heeehe!

Is that "outside the box"-ish?:p
No not really, I meant outside the box as in simple but makes no sense due to being scientifically impossible.

@ Zander: Since there is a bee in the question and not the answer, I will have to go with not to be.

if its not to be, then what is why?
Image
Image
Image
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson

User avatar
DarkHeartsAndSuch
Posts: 887
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: A few (hundred) miles north of NYC.
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:I don't know about yours Aaron, does he see the other man behind him about to do something?
I got some for this:

A man broke out of jail using a saw and a table. How did he do it?
He used the saw to cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole. He jumped into the hole to get out.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

Image
RP Characters

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:I don't know about yours Aaron, does he see the other man behind him about to do something?
I got some for this:

A man broke out of jail using a saw and a table. How did he do it?
He used the saw to cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole. He jumped into the hole to get out.
You win... NOW SOLVE MINE :3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
rickgriffin
Site Admin
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Greetings from beautiful Place!
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by rickgriffin »

Well if you do know them, I don't know if there's a reason to to say!

Spoiler'd

He sawed the table in half, then put the two halves together to make a whole, so he escaped through the hole.

The other one, he played baseball with himself; after hitting a pop fly, he caught the ball with his glove and then he was out.
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

You get em both!
I guess it is a pretty common one. I need to socialize more so I can learn a few. :/

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Riddles!

Post by ctcmjh »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:I don't know about yours Aaron, does he see the other man behind him about to do something?
I got some for this:

A man broke out of jail using a saw and a table. How did he do it?

And a slightly identical one....
A man broke out of jail using a baseball, baseball glove and a baseball bat. How did he do it?

They are not scientifically possible reasons so think outside the box.
How did he get out of jail? It's easy:
A magical blue griffin turned him into a dog and became his owner so the griffin could teach him an obscure lesson.

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Alex »

44R0NM10 wrote:You're right Alex!

Now for another riddle:

2 men are standing in a room.
There is no way in or out of the room.
There is only a mirror in the room
1 man looks into the mirror and immediately knows he's going to die

Why?
Because he can't leave a room... their air supplies won't last forever. But he'd know that without a mirror. My guess would be that he saw the other man doing something to kill him/both, and yeah... but that's all. I'm too sleepy to think.

Here's an easy one:
A man is thrown into a room without any windows nor doors, but he escaped. How?

And another one:
A man watches the news, and sees that a serial killer broke free from jail. He then looks at the window, and horrified sees the killer aiming with a gun at him. However, nothing happened. Why?
Last edited by Alex on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by 44R0NM10 »

to continue to my riddle, the first man can't see the other man doing anything to kill him!

User avatar
ctcmjh
Posts: 6020
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Riddles!

Post by ctcmjh »

Here's one!
You're a school-bus driver. There are 15 girls and 17 boys on the bus. The girls are each wearing a different type of shirt, and the boys are all carrying different backpacks. There are six blond girls, four brunette girls, four black-haired girls, and one red-headed girl. There are eight blond boys, four brunette boys, three black-haired boys, and two red-headed boys. The girls are named: Alice, Belle, Cassandra, Diane, Elaine, Felicia, Gretel, Hailey, Ivana, Jamie, Kristen, Layla, Michelle, Nina and Opal. The boys are named Andres, Bart, Cody, Daniel, Erick, Fritz, Gerald, Horace, Ian, Jacob, Kale, Louise, Marvin, Nelson, Orville, Philip, and Quinn. One more girl enters the bus at the next stop: Patricia; as well as three more boys: Ryan, Steven and Thomas. What is the busdriver's name?

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Riddles!

Post by The Game »

Lizz.
Ha, i so totally got that one!
yes!! \o/

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by 44R0NM10 »

CT, not a clue...I guess Aaron?

Alex, the man was thrown in, so there musn't be a ceiling! he climbed out!

Not quite sure on your second one...

Still don't know yours Tobee...*wink*

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Riddles!

Post by The Game »

Alex wrote: And another one:
A man watches the news, and sees that a serial killer broke free from jail. He then looks at the window, and horrified sees the killer aiming with a gun at him. However, nothing happened. Why?
the killer was to chicken?
or...
it was actually a mirror the guy was looking at, and he didn't shoot himself.
44R0NM10 wrote:Y
2 men are standing in a room.
There is no way in or out of the room.
There is only a mirror in the room
1 man looks into the mirror and immediately knows he's going to die

Why?
[/quote]
is it cuz the other man was just his reflection, and he was going to crazy from the loneliness and commit suicide?
...
or something along those lines?

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'll say the full riddle again.

There are 2 men in a room.
There is no way in or out of the room but there is a supply of oxygen that will last forever.
There is only a mirror in the room, beside the 2 men.
The second man is standing in front of the first man.
The first man looks into the mirror and realises he is going to die.

So far, we know the second man doesn't have a weapon and doesn't look like he's going to kill the first man. This doesn't mean he won't kill the first man. How does the first man know this!
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Alex »

You're both wrong, Aaron and The Game.

Aaron - let's say the hole he got thrown in was immediately closed.
The Game - He's really looking at the killer, and the killer definitely isn't a chicken. So why didn't anything happen? I'll say that the man and the killer aren't any family, and they don't know each other.

EDIT: Also, Aaron, could you PM me with the solution? I won't spoil it, and I can't wait to find out anymore.
Last edited by Alex on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

Guh, solve my riddle pweez 3: got another one


It is something you think of, and see every day. Although, you cannot touch it. You also need to keep track of it.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I'm gonna think in the centre of the box Alex!

Does the room have any walls? If not it's easy!

...is the murderer's gun loaded?

Tobee, I'm still not sure...

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Alex wrote: A man watches the news, and sees that a serial killer broke free from jail. He then looks at the window, and horrified sees the killer aiming with a gun at him. However, nothing happened. Why?
I am going to guess that you mean the window on the news channels that displays a picture about the topic.

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Alex »

Aaron, the room has all walls, and the killers' gun is loaded!

Flint, you are close, but he looks through the real window. Okay, I'll help you - it's dark outside.
Last edited by Alex on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Riddles!

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

ctcmjh wrote:Here's one!
You're a school-bus driver. There are 15 girls and 17 boys on the bus. The girls are each wearing a different type of shirt, and the boys are all carrying different backpacks. There are six blond girls, four brunette girls, four black-haired girls, and one red-headed girl. There are eight blond boys, four brunette boys, three black-haired boys, and two red-headed boys. The girls are named: Alice, Belle, Cassandra, Diane, Elaine, Felicia, Gretel, Hailey, Ivana, Jamie, Kristen, Layla, Michelle, Nina and Opal. The boys are named Andres, Bart, Cody, Daniel, Erick, Fritz, Gerald, Horace, Ian, Jacob, Kale, Louise, Marvin, Nelson, Orville, Philip, and Quinn. One more girl enters the bus at the next stop: Patricia; as well as three more boys: Ryan, Steven and Thomas. What is the busdriver's name?
I love this one, most everyone gets lost in the words when you use it verbally. :D
Tobee wrote:It is something you think of, and see every day. Although, you cannot touch it. You also need to keep track of it.
Time
Last edited by FlintTheSquirrel on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Buckdida »

Tobee wrote:Guh, solve my riddle pweez 3: got another one


It is something you think of, and see every day. Although, you cannot touch it. You also need to keep track of it.
That's Time!
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

Buckdida wrote:
Tobee wrote:Guh, solve my riddle pweez 3: got another one


It is something you think of, and see every day. Although, you cannot touch it. You also need to keep track of it.
That's Time!

You are correct, Sire! You shall now recieve the gift of Tobee, please do not run away little kitty, Buckdida is your new master!

EDIT: Wait, did I just give you a kitten?<.< (I am well tired atm Oo)
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Alex »

Tobee wrote:Instead of posting the riddles in the joke thread, we can post them here!

I'll go first.

Dan is 11, he is 2 less than Janette who is 1.
Dean is two more than Janette, but also more than Dan.
Anna is three more than Dean, but also less than Dan.

What is Dean?

edit: Don't just post the answer, Tell us how you solved it! That goes for every riddle here ;>
If we think about the numbers as their age, it doesn't make sense. Actually, any value won't make sense. Since when does 1-2=11? That's why we have two values in this riddle - they're just not referenced. So the solution depends on what the values are, and how you reference them in the riddle. Here's what I did:

First value (Age):
Dan - 11
Janette - Unknown
Dean - Unknown
Anna - Unknown (Less than 11)

Second value (I picked height):
Dan - Unknown (Less than 3)
Janette - 1
Dean - 3
Anna - Unknown

I hope you can see what I did here, and what I referenced where and such. So, the answer: Dean is a really tall human (3 meters).

Second solution: Your real name is Dean and you have no idea about maths.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

Alex, there is a real solution to my riddle, ask Aaron, he knows it, JUST DONT GIVE IT AWAY 44R0N! (And I can send you the answer if you want to)
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
Alex
Posts: 3792
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: End of Time
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Alex »

I provided a solution above the "Your real name is Dean" thing... but I guess it's wrong.

Hm... No, don't PM it just yet.
If 11=-1, then we can replace every - with a 1. So, Dan=-1, Janette=1, Dean=3, Anna=6. The problem here is that it says that Dan is more than Anna, making -1>6, which is simply untrue.

Okay, while I think about this one, I have another one for you:
1+2=0
11+9=1
8+0=3
6+9=2
------
How?!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7


Image

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat
Posts: 2350
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Richardson Valley
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by Buckdida »

I decided to work my brain muscles, and MAKE A RIDDLE OF MY OWN! MUHAHAHAHA!

Have fun!

A pilot is on a normal trip, flying through the air, when he gets hungry and decides to eat some lunch. He abandons his charted flight course and preforms daring acrobatics while eating his lunch, remaining in full control. Later, the pilot is flying again when he sees another pilot overhead, on a direct crash course with him. Being smaller, our pilot wants to avoid the crash at all costs, so he dive bombs into a forest, crashing though the trees, but later, is easily able to take off again, with no signs of damage. Far later, night falls, so our pilot decides to rest. He shuts off the control panel and the wings, but leaves the engine running to his benefit.

How is all of this possible?
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

The solution will come to you my friend, so simple but yet so hard!
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

User avatar
devils
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Riddles!

Post by devils »

A women has 7 children, half of them are boys, how is that possible?
Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2

User avatar
The Game
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Riddles!

Post by The Game »

Alex- there's a wanted sign by his window, and bcuz it was dark he mistook it for the real guy

Aaron- he realizes that he looks like he's gonna die of hunger?

Bucky- he's dreaming

Devils- she cut one in half?

User avatar
Tiggy
Posts: 3916
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Sweeeden :3

Re: Riddles!

Post by Tiggy »

Buckdida wrote:I decided to work my brain muscles, and MAKE A RIDDLE OF MY OWN! MUHAHAHAHA!

Have fun!

A pilot is on a normal trip, flying through the air, when he gets hungry and decides to eat some lunch. He abandons his charted flight course and preforms daring acrobatics while eating his lunch, remaining in full control. Later, the pilot is flying again when he sees another pilot overhead, on a direct crash course with him. Being smaller, our pilot wants to avoid the crash at all costs, so he dive bombs into a forest, crashing though the trees, but later, is easily able to take off again, with no signs of damage. Far later, night falls, so our pilot decides to rest. He shuts off the control panel and the wings, but leaves the engine running to his benefit.

How is all of this possible?
Is it a fly?
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW

Post Reply