Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

User avatar
D-Rock
Moderator
Posts: 7520
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by D-Rock »

I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image

Not A Furry

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Not A Furry »

D-Rock wrote:I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.
I think the most obvious solution to the thing charging to them would be to roll out of there and let it fall to the river

User avatar
Render
Wanna play a game?
Posts: 12327
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Render »

I'm with you guys, both should pull Charlie up.
Not A Furry wrote:
D-Rock wrote:I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.
I think the most obvious solution to the thing charging to them would be to roll out of there and let it fall to the river
That's very true, but since that thing's sound was familiar, we maybe shouldn't do that...
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Naro Rivers
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Naro Rivers »

Both Bravo and Echo need to pull Charlie up, but kneel down so they have wider stances and lower centers of gravity; it'll make it harder for them to fall in and make it easier to pull Charlie out.
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image

User avatar
Douglas Collier
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Douglas Collier »

I agree with Naro
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.

Not A Furry

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Not A Furry »

I'll go with Naro's suggestion on the stance

User avatar
OrWasIt.EXE
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Location: Headspace

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by OrWasIt.EXE »

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Naro on this too.
What do you get when you cram two humans, a dog-dragon, two wolves, a robot, and an animatronic into one vessel?

User avatar
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

I don't have an excuse for how long this took. Just a conflic of interest really. Woops. We're finishing this now though, and I've had more than enough time to plan out every move you could possibly make. ;)
Also you might notice some panels have more jagged lineart, this is because I've started to draw some of the panels traditionally to save time since I have a LOT of freetime at college and the bus ride there sometimes.

Legotron123 wrote:He's probably going to be slippery with how wet he is. We should have both of them try and pull him up, but that could leave us vulnerable if the creature comes back. Hmmmmmmm....... Let's see if Buster can continue her trend of coming up with good ideas.
Douglas Collier wrote:Pull Charlie up. It'll probably take two pups to do it, unless we want to risk falling in. I don't think Charlie is strong enough to get up on his own after being in the cold rushing water for as long as he has been.
HellishK9 wrote:Both of them should help Charlie up. Echo can look back quickly to make sure the coast is clear and then start helping Bravo lift Charlie up. It wouldn't take very long and it seems they have a decent amount of ground between them and the beast.
Saturn381 wrote: Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:32 am
Buster wrote:each of you grab an arm and pull him up.
Lance316 wrote:Quickly pull Charlie up
D-Rock wrote:I'd say both of them pull Charlie up. Faster and likely more sure. If the creature comes back, try the trip method again, and it might make the bear no longer a threat.
Naro Rivers wrote:Both Bravo and Echo need to pull Charlie up, but kneel down so they have wider stances and lower centers of gravity; it'll make it harder for them to fall in and make it easier to pull Charlie out.
Douglas Collier wrote:I agree with Naro
Not A Furry wrote:I'll go with Naro's suggestion on the stance
OrWasIt.EXE wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna go with Naro on this too.

Interesting...


--------------------------------

Image

Echo and Bravo leap to Charlie as fast as they can, they aren't taking any chances with this. They reach out and grab Charlie, one arm each, and attempt to pull him out of the river as fast as they can.

Echo: We've got you buddy! Everything's gonna be fine! We're here now!

Bravo: It's gonna be alright Charlie! Just hang on!

Charlie: Echo... B-Bravo... get...

Image
ImageImageImage

He weighs about as much as you, but with your brother's help you manage to pull him out quite a bit!
Charlie is 33% out of the water...

⛓️Chaining is Active⛓️ (Chaining will have Echo or Bravo take separate actions)

1) Help Charlie up!
2) PULL Charlie up!
3) Inspect
4) Improvise
5) Switch to Charlie
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Legotron123
Posts: 3923
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Legotron123 »

Let’s pull him up. I doubt he’s in much of a position to pull himself up, even with us helping him.
I am so tired of the people I look up to turning out to be jerks.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?

User avatar
Buster
Game Master
Posts: 5253
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Buster »

CHAOKOCartoons wrote:I've had more than enough time to plan out every move you could possibly make.

You love tempting fate don't you?
June wrote:"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"
Characters

User avatar
HellishK9
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Location: Peeking In Your Window

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by HellishK9 »

Pull him up. It sounds faster and they need all the extra time they can get right now.
Image

User avatar
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Buster wrote:
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:I've had more than enough time to plan out every move you could possibly make.
You love tempting fate don't you?
Oh trust me, I emplore you to try and break the system or catch me off guard here, it'll probably result in some interesting routes :P

And to be fair, I'll tell y'all what I told the folks in the HPF! discord:

As of this scene, there are currently 12-16 endings for this chapter you are currently able to get. Besides those 12-16, Quite a few have become inpossible and some I just really don't think you'll get at this point. Every single action counts~ (and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) ). Let's see what crazy combinations and improvisations y'all can come up with.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Saturn381
Posts: 4674
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Clifton Forge, VA

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Saturn381 »

Pull Charlie up.
Image

bober5
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by bober5 »

So, while they are pulling charlie up, the monster could be there, but if it is and they see it, well, i dont think they could pull charlie up with time enough
to run from it so charlie could fall, but Echo and Bravo could be safe...I think it's better to continue pulling him up because he is 30% out of water and it seems they could take him out of it quickly

Not A Furry

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Not A Furry »

Keep pulling him up and switch to charlie, reasoning being if they/one of them falls, we'll be able to control the weakest link, and he might be able to see behind them while they pull him up.

User avatar
Naro Rivers
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Naro Rivers »

Definitely keep pulling. It looks like it'll take about two more turns to pull him up.
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image

User avatar
Douglas Collier
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Douglas Collier »

Agrees with Not A Furry.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.

User avatar
Render
Wanna play a game?
Posts: 12327
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Render »

Both shall continue to pull Charlie up. -> B
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:(and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) )
What is dm? Direct Message? Deutsche Mark? Dungeon Master? Direct Marketing?
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Render wrote:Both shall continue to pull Charlie up. -> B
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:(and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) )
What is dm? Direct Message? Deutsche Mark? Dungeon Master? Direct Marketing?
Dog (and cat) Manager :P
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
D-Rock
Moderator
Posts: 7520
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by D-Rock »

Danger meter is still really high. Seemed that Charlie wanted to tell them something. I still want to say that both should pull him up. But Echo looks ready to slip.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image

User avatar
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Legotron123 wrote:Let’s pull him up. I doubt he’s in much of a position to pull himself up, even with us helping him.
HellishK9 wrote:Pull him up. It sounds faster and they need all the extra time they can get right now.
Saturn381 wrote:Pull Charlie up.
bober5 wrote:So, while they are pulling charlie up, the monster could be there, but if it is and they see it, well, i dont think they could pull charlie up with time enough
to run from it so charlie could fall, but Echo and Bravo could be safe...I think it's better to continue pulling him up because he is 30% out of water and it seems they could take him out of it quickly
Not A Furry wrote:Keep pulling him up and switch to charlie, reasoning being if they/one of them falls, we'll be able to control the weakest link, and he might be able to see behind them while they pull him up.
Naro Rivers wrote:Definitely keep pulling. It looks like it'll take about two more turns to pull him up.
Douglas Collier wrote:Agrees with Not A Furry.
Render wrote:Both shall continue to pull Charlie up. -> B
CHAOKOCartoons wrote:(and remember to not underestimate the "dm" ;) )
What is dm? Direct Message? Deutsche Mark? Dungeon Master? Direct Marketing?
D-Rock wrote:Danger meter is still really high. Seemed that Charlie wanted to tell them something. I still want to say that both should pull him up. But Echo looks ready to slip.
-------------------------

Image

Charlie: N-no... get.. a...

The two of you pull with all your might, bringing Charlie further and further out of the water!

A loud crack of thunder is heard in the distance, and soon after, a flash of lightning.

Charlie feels the effects of the cold rushing water, and takes minor damage...

Image
ImageImageImage

The rain falls heavier...
Charlie is 66% out of the water...

⛓️Chaining is Active⛓️ (Chaining will have Echo or Bravo take separate actions)

1) Help Charlie up!
2) PULL Charlie up!
3) Inspect
4) Improvise
5) Switch to Charlie
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Buster
Game Master
Posts: 5253
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Buster »

"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.
June wrote:"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"
Characters

User avatar
HellishK9
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Location: Peeking In Your Window

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by HellishK9 »

Yup, keep pulling him out.
Perhaps the only way this can go is either they manage to pull him out and face the beast, pull him out and somehow hide from the beast or they all fall in.
Hopefully the latter doesn't happen and they did manage to trick the beast before, maybe they can do it again.
Image

User avatar
D-Rock
Moderator
Posts: 7520
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by D-Rock »

They're slipping. I'm starting to think only one should pull while the other stands his ground. We can chain, and we don't have accumulated karma.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image

Not A Furry

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Not A Furry »

Have one keep pulling and the other inspect for the thing charlie is so desperate to tell them about

User avatar
Douglas Collier
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Douglas Collier »

Agrees with Not A Furry
Last edited by Douglas Collier on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.

User avatar
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Not A Furry wrote:Have one keep pulling and the other inspect for the thing charlie is so desperate to tell them about
You need to specify who will do what if they both do something different. The difference between Bravo and Echo doing something is very important.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Saturn381
Posts: 4674
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Location: Clifton Forge, VA

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Saturn381 »

Keep puling him up!
Image

User avatar
Naro Rivers
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am
Location: Somewhere in a river on the Miltons' estate.

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Naro Rivers »

Buster wrote:"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.
This.
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
Image

User avatar
Douglas Collier
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Location: Housepets! Universe - Babylon Gardens

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Douglas Collier »

Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.

User avatar
Legotron123
Posts: 3923
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Legotron123 »

I’m going with Doug’s plan. We are NOT letting go of Charlie, but we need to be careful to not slip in ourselves either.
I am so tired of the people I look up to turning out to be jerks.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?

User avatar
Buster
Game Master
Posts: 5253
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Buster »

as long as it doesn't involve letting him go or leaving anyone behind, fine.
June wrote:"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"
Characters

Not A Furry

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Not A Furry »

Aight then, I'll go with Doug's plan aswell

User avatar
OrWasIt.EXE
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Location: Headspace

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by OrWasIt.EXE »

Yeah, I'm just gonna once again with what everyone else is saying and say Doug's idea
What do you get when you cram two humans, a dog-dragon, two wolves, a robot, and an animatronic into one vessel?

User avatar
HellishK9
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Location: Peeking In Your Window

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by HellishK9 »

Doug's plan sounds good. I will also go along with it.
Image

User avatar
Render
Wanna play a game?
Posts: 12327
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Render »

I wonder what we're expected to do now that we have Charlie 2/3 out of the stream... Maybe IMPROVISE, Bravo runs home to fetch a ladder and Echo sits down, telling Charlie about the dream he had that night while throwing pebbles towards the forest... :mrgreen:
Douglas Collier wrote:Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Ah... Forget what I wrote before, this is a much better idea! Let's do this!

Render wrote:What is dm?
D-Rock wrote:Danger meter
OH! Yeah!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Buster wrote:"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.
HellishK9 wrote:Yup, keep pulling him out.
Perhaps the only way this can go is either they manage to pull him out and face the beast, pull him out and somehow hide from the beast or they all fall in.
Hopefully the latter doesn't happen and they did manage to trick the beast before, maybe they can do it again.
D-Rock wrote:They're slipping. I'm starting to think only one should pull while the other stands his ground. We can chain, and we don't have accumulated karma.
Not A Furry wrote:Have one keep pulling and the other inspect for the thing charlie is so desperate to tell them about
Douglas Collier wrote:Agrees with Not A Furry
Naro Rivers wrote:
Buster wrote:"Don't you dare. don't even think about letting go." Keep pulling.
This.
Douglas Collier wrote:Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Hm! Very interesting action!
Legotron123 wrote:I’m going with Doug’s plan. We are NOT letting go of Charlie, but we need to be careful to not slip in ourselves either.
Buster wrote:as long as it doesn't involve letting him go or leaving anyone behind, fine.
Not A Furry wrote:Aight then, I'll go with Doug's plan aswell
OrWasIt.EXE wrote:Yeah, I'm just gonna once again with what everyone else is saying and say Doug's idea
HellishK9 wrote:Doug's plan sounds good. I will also go along with it.
Render wrote:I wonder what we're expected to do now that we have Charlie 2/3 out of the stream... Maybe IMPROVISE, Bravo runs home to fetch a ladder and Echo sits down, telling Charlie about the dream he had that night while throwing pebbles towards the forest... :mrgreen:
Douglas Collier wrote:Keep pulling, but have Bravo get behind Echo and act as an anchor on more stable ground. Echo should listen to what Charlie has to say.
Ah... Forget what I wrote before, this is a much better idea! Let's do this!
Render wrote:What is dm?
D-Rock wrote:Danger meter
OH! Yeah!
Well actually I really did mean "Dungeon Master" since a lot of people have compared this game to DnD in one way or another but the Danger Meter is also a good one! :lol: Anyway:

---------------------------------------------------

Image

Bravo: WE'VE ALMOST GOT EM ECHO! Hold on, I'll get behind you, we'll focus all our strength in one--

Image

Echo: Wha-- WHOAAAAH!!

Just then, the muddy edge gives way to Echo's weight, causing Echo to slip. Bravo having moved from his position is safe and secure. However, seeing his brothers falling further into the river, he quickly grabs hold to Echo's legs as they fly off the ground!

Bravo: NO! Not both of you! Hold on you two, I've got ya! Just... just keep holding on!

This sudden strong motion and opposition in weight begins to wear Bravo down...

Image

Charlie: You need... to get away... h-he's still... he's here!

Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Echo: What!? Who's here?! What are you--

Bravo: What's he sayin' Echo?! I can't hear em over the thunder! We really have to get out of here soon, Mom'n Dad said that the closer thunder is to a flash, the closer it is to where you are!

That doesn't sound like thunder...
Echo is falling...
Charlie is %50 out of the water...


⛓️Chaining is restricted⛓️

1) Pull Charlie up!
2) Warn Bravo!
3) Get in the way!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Llyrelated
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 am

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Llyrelated »

Take one for the team, Bravo.

1. Pull Charlie up
“Brave words from a man not holding a squid”

User avatar
Legotron123
Posts: 3923
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by Legotron123 »

Pull Charlie Up.
I am so tired of the people I look up to turning out to be jerks.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?

User avatar
D-Rock
Moderator
Posts: 7520
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Case: Housepets!-A Choose Your Own Adventure Game

Post by D-Rock »

I see little that won't end in tragedy. Also seems that Bravo will lose that eye anyway, but it should be worth it if we save Charlie.

Okay, we only have Echo, and no chaining. That stone could be of use, but what are the odds of being able to direct Charlie over to it? Maybe if they both go in, Echo could guide them towards it. Thing is, there's no improvise option. If we did, I'd suggest tell Bravo to let go and run after saying he's got a plan.

Getting in the way would require letting go, and Charlie seems to weak to grab on to much. Warning Bravo would likely force him to abandon them, or they could all be swiped off. I don't see how just keep pulling would be beneficial, as Echo is already on the verge of falling, and they're wide open to attack.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Image
Image

Post Reply