Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

NHWestoN

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox: "I haven't for a long time. I don't know why. I .. I've actually whispered for them a few times. Somehow, with the Fall, I'm starting to get really lonely. Everyone's busy ... King, Bailey, Mungo, Daisy, Peanut, Fido, Rex, Yeltsin ... I even went over to Sabrina's house but didn't knock. Humph, next thing you know, I'll want to look up The Great Spumoni or whatever that lotsa tails guy's name is. At least, I'm not thinking of looking up Bino. Yet."

Miles: "Is your school experimenting with "Distance Classes?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Miles: Only in a few cases. With start of the new school year, we had a handful of new students from the ECP, including a few who were teenage humans before encountering that blasted badger. For now, a few hoofed attendees are viewing online until we can figure out the classes. And the freshman who showed up as a Grizzly was asked to do the same until we can find an adequate chair.

Custom Ink: I'm sorry for the ndelicate question, but what happened to Tums father?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ink: "Oh, it's alright. Life in the forest, well, is always uncertain and humans, too, can be unkind and ... um ... the Opener, I'm sure, knows he's alright. I'm touched by your concern."

Daisy, are you going to bring food garbage bags to the ferals this holiday season?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Daisy: Yep, I like to do that. Actually to tell you the truth, I’ve gotten a number of the other animals in the neighborhood to help as well. Let’s see, I’ve got Max, Sabrina, Rex, Dallas, Joey, Grape, and Peanut to help it makes less work and worry for me and more food for those darling ferals.

Joey, what’s your favorite TV show?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Joey: You wouldn't know it. Its only available from a single video store in Japan on Beta. Even I've only heard about it. Its the best show ever!

Marion: Did you know Sasha before your squirrel days?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marion: "Oh, sure, everyone knows Sasha. Of course, she didn't recognize me or Lois since we've changed a bit."

Hey, Bunson. What do you think you'll be transformed into?"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Bronson: “If I actually got to choose, I’d say a tiger. I might be able to win over Lois like that.”

Marion, did you and Lois have to practice kissing? Seems with your current size gap, you’re just as likely to slip into her jaws.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: Naw, Lois is very careful. She's very aware of her teeth. Let me tell you, you haven't been kissed until you've had a tongue across your whole body.

Jessica: Have you taken in any other former humans after Steward and Marion?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jessica "If I have, they're smart enough not to let me find out. Marion was a good kid, but that Badger....! I got enough crazy ferals to deal with. Let in a human and all of a sudden (WHAM!) you got brooms flyin' and animal control and construction crews and ... eeeagh!"

Say, Gambit and Tarmac, think you'd ever like to go back to feral life?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Gambit and Tarmac: Nah, the zoo provides a heated habitat, a nice salary, good food, and security from predators and annoying humans.

Hey, Fido, what’s your favorite (PG) thing to do with Sabrina?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"Sunset walks, Coffee House dates, and Smoooooochies! All PG-13, of course, but remember (romantic sigh), Sabrina IS a sorceress."

Miles and Lucretia, what's the wolf pack planning to do for Halloween?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Lucretia: Well, the.cubs are feeling all grown up so they don't want to got trick or treating. They've decided to set up a haunted maze in the front yard.

Kevin: Are you moving into the boarding house with Sasha?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kevin: "Sadly, no - that place is a madhouse and for police duty, I gotta get my zzzzzzs."

Trinket, do you miss working with Corey?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Trinket: “Starting to. Corey was dumb, but Steward is obsessed with something that’s not a shiny. It wouldn’t even bring shinies in! It’s always “revenge this, revenge that,” and now that little thing came in, and Steward doesn’t think he’s worth being careful around.”

Lois, you and Marion consider wedding plans as of late, or do you think simply going to the courts would be your best bet now?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Lois: I think I'm ready to go forward with it, but Marion isn't. We love each other, despite out new bodies, but he's got the legal stuff stuck in his craw. It's OK. We're together. If we have to wait a while for a piece of paper, I can wait.

Ralph: We all know you're a dedicated K9 and leader, but what do you do for fun?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ralph: "Fun? I've heard of that. ... you mean like in my off duty time when I check parking meters and hand out littering tickets and supervise people doing community service until their supervisors kick me out for kibbitzing? That's fun, right?"

Daisy: Now that Sasha's bunking in Wolf House, do you two get together any more?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Daisy: Hi! I'm Daisy! But you knew that. Sasha and I get together more than we used to, actually. Her daddy didn't like me much and the feeling was mutual. The wolves don't mind me around.

Fido: The holidays are coming. Are you thinking of a Christmas gift for Sabrina?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Fido: “Yup. It’s not always easy to shop for her, but so far she’s loved what I’ve managed to pick out. She’s the same, she always gets me something great. Can’t help but wonder if she reads my mind or something.”

Steward, how exactly was life while you were staying at Jess’ house?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Steward: Oh, it was fine. More than fine in fact. I never thought that Jessica would betray me to the K-9s and the ferrets. Well, it doesn’t matter, I’ll get my revenge on her, that squirrel, and that bobcat, in addition to those ferrets. By the way do yo think I should be concerned about allying myself with this Dino demon? Nah, probably not.

Rex, do you like to bake pies for Thanksgiving or do you confine yourself to cookies?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rex: I tried it a couple years ago, but I was way too light on the spice. Can't seem to get it right. I'll stick with cookies for now.

Pit: I see a lot of former humans are sporting clothes, notably pants. Are you behind any of that?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Pit: “Not by my own choice. Can’t seem to convince any of them to go the bottomless route. Humans are weird even in animal bodies.”

Craig, how did it feel when you found out that Steward was going around with one of the coins you enchanted, spreading its curse. I doubt that was what you wanted it used for.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Craig: "When I suffer, everybody oughta suffer! ...and where are my Pop Tarts??!!"

Poncho: "What's your education level? Would you like to go to school now that more opportunities seem to be opening up?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Poncho: In the human system? Not much, some basic math skills and such. I suppose it would be grade school if I was human. I'm taking some classes the zoo offers to build up my skills.

Fox: What are your plans for Thankgiving?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Fox: “Dad and the rest of the family have been talking about how we should do things again, since the main farm isn’t there for us anymore. Some years we’ve had with other relatives, some plans didn’t work out. Let’s see how things go this year.”

Marion, have you had any inconveniences with your significantly faster metabolism at times?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: I did in the beginning. I was trying to eat on a human schedule. Turns out, there is a reason squirrels eat small amounts all day. Now, either I carry some snacks, or Lois has a bag of sunflower seeds.

Mr London: What have been doing about the animal who want into college?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mr. London: We’re trying to work with colleges to let them attend online, or failing that, to donate a chunk of money in return for the animal’s admittance. Unfortunately, Keene’s bribe/donation fund seems to be running low and Lana doesn’t share his position on using money to gain admission for the animals.

Hey Olive, have you hung out with Pueblo since the Imaginate?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Olive: "No, Pueblo's gotten to be "Mr. Big Man on Pre-Kindergarten Campus". Maybe Dad's right about cats and dogs, but Peanut and Grape sure seem to, you know, "like" each other."

Rook, is it true you've got a crush on Draig? Do you think you guys will ever get to visit "The Treehouse?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rook: No! I don't have a crush! Of course I don't.... what's a crush? The treehouse? I asked about it once, but dad kinda freaked out. Something about hearing that some yellow fox lived there.

Mungo: I recall that you were training on how to perform acupuncture, but aren't you deathly afraid of needles?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mungo: Oh, I’m okay with needles, needles are fine. It’s shots I have a problem with! I mean, they’re a literal pain in the tail, and the medicine makes you feel yucky for a day or so.

Gale, did you enjoy your Thanksgiving with Miles and family?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Gale: Oh, it was very nice. I had never tried turkey before, you don't get much of that in the wild, so it was a new experience. The only downside is eating with ALL the wolves. Don't get me wrong, they were all very welcoming, but them eating was like a storm of gravy and cranberry sauce.

Marion: Anything in particular that you're hoping to get for Christmas?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marion: "Maybe a shovel - I still can't control the urge to bury nuts and my fingers get awfully sore."

Poncho: "Do you still have your zoo job and how are you getting along with the "guests" in the section where you work?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Poncho: Sure do! I'm still part time, otherwise I'd have to live at the zoo and some of the other wolves are cranky. As for the guests? Those interactions have been fine, but frankly the last human I delt with directly at the zoo was Lois. I know what happened isn't my fault, but I don't want to take chances.

Simon: What's the craziest thing you've bought since you inhereted your wealth?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Simon: "well, there was that small engineering college in Maryland, but Lana made me sell it. I really did want to learn train driving though."

Bailey: "Do King and Fox ever hangout together anymore?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Bailey: Sure,all the time! Fox loves the pups and the five of them can play for hours! We even go over to Bill's at least twice a week for dinner. He puts on a gruff exterior, but he just melts around the pups!

Lois: Have you had a chance to tell Sasha you have no interest in eating Marion?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Lois: “I actually have, before. She tells me that she’s ‘not taking chances.’ Admirable, but no need to worry, I doubt I’ll ever get to a point like that with Marion.”

So Cory, what have you been up to since Trinket ditched you?”
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Cory: Wha...? Ditched? 《Looks around frantically 》 Where'd she go? I thought she just went out looking for dinner!

Breel: Do you have any regrets about staying on Earth?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Breel: "Oh, being with Keene is Heaven enough - although his family is a little strange and I wonder how my massage business is doing."

Bino - How's attendance at the Good Ol' Dogs Club" doing?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Bino: What have you heard? Who have you been talking with? Is it Fido? It's Fido, isn't it? Or that midget King. The club is fine! I don't care what you've heard! We're just becoming more selective who we let in! ....It was Joey, wasn't it?

Miles: Have you thought about teaching classes at the ECP boarding house? Your experience in both the human and the animal world seems well suited to the task.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Miles: "I've actually been getting started on the paperwork to do so part-time already. We all have to acclimate to a new world, so we have that in common."

Devo, how was it like when Lois came home a bobcat?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Devo: Not gonna lie, at first I chased her but once I realized that it was her, I (of course) stopped doing that.Things have been pretty good since then. Bino threatened to oust me from the Good Old Dogs Club because I was "friends" with a member of the cat family. Lois threatened to knock him across the yard if he did so, but I resigned my membership, the club was just turning into endless Bino Appreciation Meetings anyway. I've had much more fun with Marion and Lois.

Hey, Bailey have the pups mentioned doing any plays or things like that?