Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Ink: Oh, I do! You know what they say, cleanliness is next to Openerness.

Marion, do you ever think of going back to the treehouse?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: Uh, not really. I appreciate what they did for me, but that place is nuts. Pardon the expression.

Breele: Have you kept up with the cooking or baking lately?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Breel: "British baking shows are my life now ... Oh, and train travelogues."

Rex, are you still the bouncer at the Good Ol' Dogs Club or is that ancient history for you?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rex: I gave that up when mom and dad had the new baby. That is more important than that silly club.

Miles: Is there anything in particular you'd like to teach full time?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Miles: "Well, most of what I'm doing now is tutorials but I know lots of history and Ms. MacGillicuddy is teaching me Latin. Oh, and she taught me how to bake a pie yesterday."

Hey, Bronson, are you in one of Mr. The Wolf's tutorials?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Bronson: Are you nuts? After graduation, I don't plan on stepping foot on campus for anything!

Fido: Things seemed a little tense between you and Fox the last time we saw your together. Are things fine between you?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Fido: "We're...keeping things things professional between us for now."

Lois, what have been some of the changes that you've had to deal with in your life after your transformation?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lois: "mumble...mumble...mumble... litter box .... mumble........"

Say, Tarot, have you ever thought of becoming a school teacher? I bet you'd be a rock star in the chem or physics lab!"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Tarot: "I think not. I prefer to teach someone with a willingness to learn, not a bunch of people who are there just to fill a credit need."

Fox, I know the eyepatch looks cool, but I imagine that you're going to want depth perception while on the force as long as you still have it. Maybe count that blessing?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fox: You have a point. I feel lucky that I wasn’t hurt too badly, that I was allowed to remain on the K-9s, and that Marion and Lois are okay. Also, I do have a score to settle with that badger, and I’d like to bring him in. The patch just looks so cool, though.

Yo, Fido how is Spo doing?
Last edited by trekkie on Mon May 04, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

He's a bit out of sorts. He's been bugging the Sarge to give him a badge for years so, finally, he got one. Trouble is, the thing's as big as he is and too heavy for the poor little gut to lift, let alone wear. Kevin and Terrance think it's funny so that makes it worse....

Trinket: Any chance you know where Badger's at?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Trinket: I’m not saying, Steward promised he’d reward my loyalty, unlike that loser, Cory, who only got me in trouble, either with the law or Jessica.

Tarot, do you like Peanut’s comics?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tarot: "Well, as you know, my appreciation of Peanut's work is somewhat limited by my complete lack of a sense of humor...."

Say, Bigglesworths, there's enough of you to form a baseball team ... how about it?
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Bigglesworth spokesperson: We're cats. Sports like baseball aren't really our thing.
Random Bigglesworth: Yeah, and we'd probably get our places on the field all mixed up.

Max, have you met Joey?
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Max: Sure, Bino thinks he’s a loser so he’s okay with me. I’ve actually done some RPGs with him, Squeak and Dallas. The three of them are pretty cool, Lester on the other paw, is a pill, he kinda reminds me of Bino.

Sabrina, have you ever been so annoyed or angered by an animal you caught that you ate it?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sabrina: It happened a couple time while I lived on Malta. I don't like to talk about it.

Mungo: Have you managed to get your tremendous strength under control?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mungo: Not fully, but I’m doing a lot better than before, I haven’t broken anything at work for a while. As for the vet, I don’t know why their office has such flimsy doors anyway.

Marion, how has your diet changed since you became a squirrel?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

"Turns out squirrels have a really fast metabolism, so while I'm eating a lot less due to my size, I do have to snack a lot. We had to do a lot of research to see if there's anything I can't eat anymore, and even managed to ask a few wild squirrels. It's a learning experience."

Lois, have you had to make any changes to your own diet?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lois : "Actually, not really ... I eat what we always have. Well, except I keep setting forks and spoons and stuff aside and attack my food like I'm trying to kill it. That doesn't work very well with, you know, bran flakes. Or soup."

Hey, Griswold. How's your love life these days?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Griswold: Just terrific. I’ve had to turn down dates because I’ve gotten offers from so many ladies. I appreciate the attention of course, but there is just so much of me to go around so while some lucky dogs get to go out with me the other unfortunates can only dream of dates with me....Why do you know some dog that’s available? (Not that I need help in that department.)

Darth Vader Sanchez, how is the YouTube show going?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

D.V.: It's going great! I've got a few thousand subscribers and climbing. I suspect I'll get more than that honking cockatiel any day!

Custom Ink: Does the idea of a couple humans getting turned into forest critters have any effect on your belief in the Opener?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Custom Ink: "I thought this was his method of reaching true equality at first, but the Opener told me that he'd never "wreck an innocent person's life to further a cause." After thinking about it, I understand what he meant. The Opener seeks to elevate us, not tear down humanity. Perhaps that badger wanted to give the Opener a bad name?"

Max, have you thought about showing Lois around, get her acquainted with the rest of the neighborhood cats?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Max: I actually met Lois and Marion at a mixer thrown by the Miltons, I introduced her and Marion around soon after that, Grape swooned over Lois until she found out she was taken, and the neighborhood with the exception of Bino and Duchess, (and Griswold for some reason ) seem to like them. We ask them about human things and they ask us about pet things.

Hey Zach, have you ever made or bought Jessica a sandwich ?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"Not really ... dumpster diving's kind of a hard habit to break and everything sorta gets reconstituted under the mattress."

Miles - "Are you teaching Zoom classes now? How do you like it?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Miles: I've done some online, but it's not the same. When I can't smell my students, it makes it easier for them to try and pull one over on me.

Peanut: I see you're keeping an eye on some of the local kits and cubs. Do anyone of them seem oddly familiar to you? Perhaps remind you of someone?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut: "Hmmmmmm .... you're right!! Why didn't I notice it before? Those fox kits sorta remind me of the Barn Cats.....!"

Marvin: "Does keeping Tiger out of trouble consume your every waking hour or do you have any fun on your own?"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Marvin: "Yeah, he's always been someone I had to schedule around. I have to be really selective of what I do with my free time. I used to hang out with Max, but Grape has been taking a lot of his time since they started dating, and Zach is with his own girlfriend a lot now. So most of the time I just take nightly walks. Relaxing, at least."

Hey, Squeak, have you been hanging out with Spo as of late? Maybe try to set him up with someone?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Squeak: Spo is...kind of a project for me. He insults Joey’s interests too much and is freaked out by my own interests. I’ve set him up with my sisters and a couple other mice I know but no connection so far.

Bailey, where do you and King go when you go on dates?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Bailey: We usually go out for dinner or to a movie, things like that. I think it's a bit of the human left over in him. I'd rather go to the mountains or the lake, but we do that stuff as a family.

Tarot: Do you have conversation with Kitsune now that Dragon is gone?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Tarot: Yeah, I do. I wish he’d stop speaking in riddles sometimes, but he’s leagues better than Dragon or Pete.

Kix, Are you preparing beetle stew for dinner for the kits tonight or are you making something else?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Kix: I think it'll be beetle stew again. Frankly, because of my roommates, i can't really make rabbit, possum, raccoon or a few other things. At least beetles don't glare at you when you eat their cousins.

Sofia: Is Thomas a little nuts all the time?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Sofia: "Yes. Thomas, he feels like he must still act human. The zoo patrons, they find him weird."

So, Lois, do you ever have to chase off other squirrels that try to flirt with Marion, or does he do that, himself?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Lois: I did at first, but Marion convinced me to let him handle it. He wants to learn more about being a squirrel. But if he has trouble he can't handle, he knows where to find me.

Poncho: How is work at the zoo? Are you full time yet?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Poncho: Things are going pretty well, I’m not full-time yet, but the zoo owners say that could happen soon. I like the zoo for the most part it is kinda cool to get to know other predators.The only bad thing is the red pandas kinda being divas and Bruce being jealous about their popularity.

Jessica, who is the most annoying tenant of the treehouse?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Jessica: Oh, Cod. That's an answer that could take years to come up with. Between Ink proselytizing, Falstaffs thievery, Trucks idiocy and Kari... well, Kari. Lets just say I'm glad they at least respect my private space.

Lana: Have you regretted taking on the challenge of the ECP?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lana "No, I'm proud that the Milton Foundation ... huh ... wha.... Marion and Lois families are talking to lawyers ... liability suit ... umm. No comment.

TuM: Think Falstaff and Truck will take you out on a pie raid?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Tiny Tum: They were talking about it, but mommy said not to and Aunt Jessica said if they did she’d stuff Uncle Falstaff’s head in a termite jar again.

Kevin, do you still give workout lessons?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kevin "I did, but I quit - all my students quit in the first three minutes."

Say, Rex, how are you getting along with the little person you folks did the baby shower for a few years back? I bet you're a great "big brother bulldog".
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rex: That kid is my life. I didn't think I would feel this way, but the first time I met the baby I knew that I had to devote everything to it. It's a lot like working with Bino, only the kid loves me back.

Lucretia: Have you thought about joining a neighborhood book club?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lucretia: "Hmmmm, maybe I should. Ever since the Holloway's baby shower, I've been trying to write a cook book but all my recipes seem to involve raw stuff. That's a contradiction, isn't it?"

Boris, you used to belong to the Good Ol' Dogs' Club. You ever buddy-around with Bino, Rex, Yeltsin and the gang?