Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Grape: I might bake with Maxie. I have to admit it was fun, and his brown butter cookies were awesome. Maybe he show me how to bake dog biscuits so I won’t have to borrow Peanut’s or sneak into the Good Old Dog Clubhouse. Also, I plan on taking a nap or two. Probably be woken up by Peanut, but that’s life.

Mario, what’s your favorite food now that you are a squirrel?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: Mario? Just because I'm tiny now you can't even call me by my real name?! Ugh, whatever. I love a good pizza, though the pepperoni kind of upsets my stomach.

Todd: Have you ever actually kissed a woman? Other than your mom, that is.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Todd: Duh, tons of women! I had to beat them off with a stick! I hardly had enough time in the day for all the ladies who wanted to kiss me ! Hah! You’re just jealous of my success with the ladies

Marion: Your aunts and grandma don’t count either, Todd.

Todd: Aw, shut up!

Marion, (apologies for getting your name wrong before by the way) have you played Fortnite since becoming a squirrel, or have you lost interest in that game?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: I actually haven't done much with video games since the whole squirrel thing. Life has been just a bit busy... and odd... since.

Kevin: Have you taken the opportunity if your vacation to do anything fun with Sasha?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kevin: Sure did. She wanted to do something associated with space travel. So I took her to Planet Fitness! Boy, was she surprised.

Rex: We know you like to bake. Do you play any musical instrument?
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Rex: No. Tried to do piano... broke the piano. Needless to say, Sasha was rather sad.

Hey, Natalie, why do you hate romance so much?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Natalie: I don't hate romance, I hate WOLF romance. I'm old enough to remember the bad old days living out in the forest. No thanks. That, and most of the sorta civilized wolfs around here are related to me.

Lois: Do you still need those glasses? Didn't your prescription change when you became a bobcat?
Harry Johnathan

Lois: Well, to be honest... it's one of the few clothing items I kept around from when I was human. Wearing them makes me forget about the whole "bobcat" thing. As well as my bandana. To be fair, the glasses make it kinda hard to see and the world look foggy, but it's a small price to pay to feel normal, I guess.

Hey, Miles? Have you ever read any of Roald Dahl books?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Miles: I've read a few, both before coming into civilization and as a part of earning my teaching degree. I recognize the talent, but I'm not a huge fan. I think that his work is a little too human centric for my tastes.

Fox: Did you really never suspect there was something up with King before you found out about his past?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fox: Yes, but I always attributed it to his owner before he lived with the wolves. From what I heard from King and now from Sabrina, the guy was kind of a jerk, and what I could see of his his attitude towards King didn’t impress me at all. Truthfully, I wasn’t as mad at Joel as I was at his partner. Joel seemed misguided, and not a zealot like his jerk partner. Anyway that’s all water under the bridge, King and I are probably better friends now that we’re more honest with each other.

Bailey, does King worry much since you guys got to heaven or is he taking it easy?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Bailey: He means well, but even in Heaven he worries. He can relax a little, but there is always a bit of tension under the fur.

Dallas: Have you considered doing some public service work? Possibly with the fire department?
Harry Johnathan

Dallas: Not really, in all honesty. I'm just kinda... you know, not pyshically cut out for it. I mean, look at me compared to any of the K9s! But, hey, I can spread the word about this sorta thing over the internet, I guess. :? :oops:

Hey, Satau, did you know Natalie had a crush on you?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Satau; Who? Natalie? Oh! You mean that young wolf pup I met in the future? She had a crush on me? I don't think I knew that. By the way, what is a "crush"?

Kevin: Have you ever encountered a suspect so large even you could not tackle them?
Harry Johnathan

Kevin: No, of course not! Except that Mexican Wrestler, that sumo wrestler, that boxer, that cereal killer (he kept stealing Cheerios), that bouncer, that tiger, that pilot,
that cult leader that gym leader.... I'm gonna go the gym now.

Hey, Joey, what do you think about Tim Burton's Batman movie from 1989?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Joey: Don't get me started! Burton is a good director, but he should have stuck with an IP with more whimsy, not Batman! The only pure Batman ever committed to film was a serial from the 1940's. That was faithful! I have to admit that Nicholson was good as the Joker, though.

Duke: What have you been up to during your Heavenly vacation?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Duke: I’ve even attending a Gary and The Ground Squirrels fantasy camp. It’s amazing! You can perform with the band, have them perform your songs, go on a virtual tour with them, record your own songs, it’s awesome. Okay, I could do all that at home, but it’s free up here.

Breel, what is your favorite thing to bake?

Harry Johnathan

trekkie wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:02 pm Breel, what is your favorite thing to bake?
Breel: Oh, that's easy! Strudels! I don't actually really like eating them, but they're long, and soft... they remind me of my Keeny!

The Rest of the Cast: *Collective Awww!*

Breel: Thank you all, you're very kind!

Hey, Kitsune, what attracted you to Kix?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Kitsune: Isn't it obvious? She's got strength of the soul. She's rock solid where she needs to be, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Which comes in handy around me. In another reality she'd have made a great Celestial. Better than Pete at least.

Max: Have you thought about peeking in on Rufus while you're in Heaven?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell: He and Sabertooth were in the cooking class with me before Grape arrived. We made a couple of meat pies, a lasagna, and a triple-layer, chocolate cake, (pet safe) with chocolate ganache (also pet safe). It turns out Sabertooth is a big fan of ganache. Rufus also visits me weekly on Earth. They then went on a date, they had already made brown butter cookies. Oops, gotta go, my Key Lime pie is ready to be taken out of the oven. Maybe I’ll drop in on the barn cats later, though.

Mungo, did you and Fox enjoy the water park?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Mungo: Enjoy? As in past tense? Fox is dragging me on another one here any minute! I lost count of the slides we've gone down!

Todd: You are obviously anxious to be human again, but isn't there anything positive about being a red panda?
Harry Johnathan

TODD: (Surrounded by girls fighting each-other to pet him) What a stupid question, absolutely not!

Hey, Miles, what's one downside to civilization?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Miles: " Well, raising cubs is easier than managing high school students - the administration really frowns on disciplining students by grabbing them in your jaws by the back of the neck, shaking them vigorously, and bouncing them off the floor. One the other hand, though, unlike with wolf cubs, once you use that technique once with a student, the entire class becomes completely respectful, attentive, and studious from then on."

Res: what's happening in Canada while all these transformations are transpiring here?
Harry Johnathan

Res: (surrounded by the entire town on fire while people are running, screaming and children are crying and people turned animals are running confused, being chased by officals) Oh, nothing. Just absolute chaos, that's all. But at least mom wasn't transformed, thank goodness.

Mrs. Aubrun: Why does my head fell all fuzz-

Res: Oh, crud...

Hey, Natalie, what have you been doing up in Heaven?
trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House

Post by trekkie »

Natalie: Watching Rifftrax, Mystery Science Theater 3000, mocking bad movies with Maxwell and Sabrina, and well, binge-watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. (You tell anyone about that last one and I swear to cod I will maul you. )

Yo Peanut, have you gone on many water slides ?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Peanut: Not since Tarot ran off to save the world or something. I'm hanging out with Grape until she gets back, and she hasn't wanted to go.

Mr. Sandwich: Hey, an odd question, but how would it effect your auto shop if half the population was suddenly turned into animals? Hypothetically.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Earl: i'd expect my sales of rubber floor pads to shoot up dramatically.

Bino and Max: In the current cavalcade of human-to-animals transformations, has your owner been affected?
Harry Johnathan

Max: Yep.... and he's a cat.

Bino: (Internally screaming) Why me?

Hey Marion and Lois, have you met up with Poncho after your initial transformations?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Lois: Yes, I apologized if I led him on and told him that I was Marion’s bobcat. He understood, I think he’s dating one of the zoo wolves now.
Marion: He and I have talked a couple times, turns out he’s a pretty good Fortnite player.

Peanut, have you talked to any writers or artists while in heaven?

Harry Johnathan

Peanut: Let's see... so far I've gotten Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Bill Finger + Bob Kane, Ernest Hemingway, oh, and Stephen King just happened to be in town on a book tour when we got beamed up scotty!

Gene Roddenberry: You know that Kirk never said that, right?

Peanut: I don't watch Star Trek, sorry.

Dallas: Blasphemy!

Stephen King: I just got an idea for a new book...

---

Hey, Wolf Pack, what are you up to in Heaven?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Miles: That's kind of a big question. Everyone has their own interests and everyone is off doing their own things. That gives Lucretia and me some... er... alone time.

Grape: Don't you feel at least a little bad that you and the rest of the gang didn't go down and help with the demons?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Grape: Well, yeah, kinda, but I just remember how dangerous the temple was and I did not want to endanger myself, Peanut, or Maxie. I don’t know, if I hear Tarot is in bad trouble I think we’ll go down, I am friends with her, snd I like her and I don’t want to lose her or have Peanut lose her.

Marion, have you talked to that squirrel who called you a narc or have you moved on from that incident?

Harry Johnathan

Marion: No, I haven't even been able to talk to him. Turns out he got transferred to Mexico after animal control learned he was smuggling fake pet IDs and stolen collars and selling it for protection from predators. Yikes.

Hey, Fido, what have you been up to in Heaven?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Fido: Well, once Sabby explained what was happening, we did some exploring, had a series of fantastic meals. Then, we had some... alone time.

Kevin: Have you attempted anything that you'd never try on Earth while you have time in Heaven?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Kevin: Yeah, I took that cooking class with Maxwell, and I have been taking crocheting and knitting lessons. What? I’ve heard it’s very relaxing.Just don’t try tackling some who is carrying knitting needles, that can go wrong. From what I’ve heard, of course.

Sergeant Ralph, is there any crime in heaven, and if not are you relaxing or is that hard given your position of authority?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Ralph: I'm their sergeant not their mothers. Once we all realized what was going on, we all went to so our own things. A couple of my guys check in with me here and there, but if there is any crime up here, I haven't seen it and I'm sure dealing with it is way above my pay grade. For now, I'm going to hit the poolside buffet.

Sofia: How has Thomas been since he met with that squirrel?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sofia: Just as nuts as ever. He's got some new revenge scheme rattling around in his brain.

Lana: where's the Milton foprtune in all this heavenly transformation stuff?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Lana: Oh, it’s secure, and getting bigger. It always gets bigger and with the “investments” I made, the transformations will do us nothing but good. But perhaps I’ve said too much already.

Hey Jill, how are you and Earl enjoying heaven?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Beastly! Just beastly.

Hey, Itzuki, are you still working at Earl's garage or did you go back to japan?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Insuki: I am still working at Sandwich-san’s garage. It is practical work and I enjoy it. By the way, there is this brown dog who keeps dropping by my house telling me about anime and manga. He is really starting to annoy me, anyone know how to get him to stop?

Squeak, do you think there are any mice that would be willing to date Spo or does he annoy other mice as well?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Squeak: I've heard rumors that there might be a shrew a few miles away that might have low enough standards. Failing that, he will die alone.

Bailey: How do you put up with King being so neurotic?