Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Truck: Klondike bars? Love 'em. I guess I'd do anything as long as nobody got hurt and it didn't make Jessica mad.

Jessica, is there anything you would not want in a large sandwich?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Jessica: <sigh> Fals fur.

Keene: How is your relationship with Lois since she tried to kill you?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Keene: Actually, we get along quite well. She apologized for trying to kill me. I managed to get her and Marion some scholarships for college through the ECP. I'm also thinking of hiring them after they get out of college. I do feel bad about what happened to them even though they both have assured me they don't blame me anymore.

Miles, off the record, what is your opinion of Bronson?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Miles: On the record, he was a wonderful student and a fine addition to the student body. Off the record, I'm glad that he graduated. He was a weenie.

Sasha: Have you had any contact with you former dad?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sasha: No, I’m staying away. Like I told Kingy, it might be hard but I am not going back. I have to move on for my own good. I do hope my former daddy gets some help though. I don’t really hate him, but I am glad I’m out of there.

Olive, has your mom ever washed your dad’s mouth out with soap again?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Olive: "Nope, but he's done it to himself a couple of times - he's not much at puppy fur licking."

Rex: "Why didn't they enlist you to play the T- Rex in the "Jurassic Park Imaginate"? (Bet you'd be a pretty good sitter, too.)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Rex: They did ask, but I had to take care of my human brother, because mom and dad got called into work. I hope they keep me in mind if they do it again though, because that sounded like a lot of fun.

Gale, what do you think of Pueblo hanging out with King and Bailey’s pups?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I don't fret over that. Even in the forest, I told him that civilization really doesn't like it when you eat their pets, so he already knew not to hunt them, and they seem to have fun together. Going to be honest, in my regard Bailey is rather quick to forgive.

Jessica, how did it feel when you learned that Steward and Marion were originally humans? Did things sort of "click" upon learning that?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Jessica: With Marion it wasn't that big a shock. I barely knew her... him. Steward, though, was so odd, even for a badger. He was always too high and mighty, didn't forage, didn't seek out a mate. I knew something was up with him, but not that he was originally a human!

Fido: How's the relationship with your brothers?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fido: Joey and I get along pretty well. We hang out, talk about our girlfriends, watch some sci-fi movies. Bino and I are another matter, I honestly don’t know why he doesn’t like me. It doesn’t have anything to do with Sabbie, because we were at odds long before I got together with her. I honestly think I have a better relationship with Maxwell than I do with Bino and it hurts, not because I dislike Max, howl, sometimes we hang out and swap stories about Sabbie, but because I want to have a good relationship with Bino. I hope someday we will again.

Marion, are you taking any college classes online or otherwise?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: I'm taking a couple online, so is Lois. We need to get our status straightend out with the college before we can attend in person. I have to work out how to get around, too. The last few days of high school taught me just how long it was going to take to get around.

Sabrina : Are you still bringing small critters to Fido to save?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sabrina: Yes, but not as much as I used to. Tarot and I are taking some animal first aid classes so we try to patch up some. Max also helps to take care of some animals.The reason I don’t do it as often is because Fidey says that Spo gets jealous if I bring him too many creatures to save. I honestly think that’s kinda cute, but then again I don’t live with Spo so maybe he’s a pain in the tail about it.

Kevin, aside from you, who would you say is the best tackler on the K-9 squad?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, Fox sorta stumbles into culprits and knocks them over. Unintentional counts, right?

Sophie: How's Thomas adjusting to life as a Camel? Is the zoo kind to you, habibi?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sophia: The zoo is not bad at all. Is much better than being in the wild. Thomas is doing okay, a little better actually, he still asks for coffee, but not as much as he used to. Actually, I kind of find it endearing, I mean it’s kind of cute.

Tarmac and Gambit, what are your favorite And least favorite things about living in the zoo?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

We love all the play time but they need to work on temperature control - ever fallen asleep and woke up frozen in an ice patch? Nnnnnnnot fun.

Well, Trinket, ever thought of going to work for the K9s as a sky-cop-ter?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Trinket: What? K9s? Where? The badger threatened me, said I had to do what he said or he’d hurt me. Oh, you meant work for the K9s? I tried but, they’re uh, discriminatory against birds, yeah, that’s it. I have half a mind to file a lawsuit.

Marvin, how do you cope with the stress of living with Tiger, or is it not stressful for you?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Marvin: "I practice yoga ... then I practice putting tacks in his bed."

Say, Marvin, as long as we've got you on stage, you cats ever get together at the Yarn Ball anymore or is that place passe?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marvin: Oh, it’s still a thing. Not just cats come now, Max and Grape have come with Peanut and Tarot, and Sabrina has brought Fido. Joey still comes with Squeak too. Honestly, I enjoy it. It’s one of the few times I don’t have to worry about Tiger because dad keeps an eye on him.

Mungo, how is the acupuncture certification coming?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Mungo: Well, the book work has been going really well, and so does my work on the practice dummy. I just can't seem to find anyone willing to volunteer to let me practice on them.

Ralph: You've been on the force a while and just about seen everything, is there anything that you're afraid of?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ralph: "One thing scares me - when I have to leave Kevin in charge and he brings Sasha in to do the paperwork!"

Tell us, Devo, do Bino and the bunch down at the Good Ol' Dog's Club give you a hard time about Lois's transformation?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Devo: They did at first, but then Lois had a little, um, “chat” with them, so now they don’t give me a hard time anymore.

Fido, what made you want to be a K-9?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fido: "Well, Sabrina said she loves a guy in uniform but turns out there was not uniform and she still loves me anyhow. Oh ... and donuts."

Jessica, think you'll ever go back to town again?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Jess: “I do visit Zach from time to time. When he comes over, his ‘followers’ almost never give us alone time. Food is good, too.”

Hey, Lois, what was it like getting used to all of those cat qualities, like claws, night vision, and some heightened senses?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lois: "It wasn't so bad, really, since my parents were very understanding and supportive ... except for scratching the furniture ... oh ... and, um ... the litter box."

I say, Jeeves, how are things now that Lana's in charge of the mansion and Keene's living off post?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Jeeves: Well, suh, I have to admit that things are a trifle dull since Master Keene decamped to live with Breel. Master Keene does drop by with Breel from time to time, and I am happy that they have each other. As for Ms. Lana, well, maybe I’m being a bit suspicious, but her projects seem, well, different than Master Keene’s, and I don’t like the differences.

Sergeant Ralph, what's your favorite donuts to have with your coffee, or do you prefer a different type of food?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ralph: "Don'need food. My coffee's so strong, you gotta chew it!"

Rex - do you have a favorite cooking show or do prefer other programs?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Rex: I like Jacques Pepin, the food is simple but elegant.

Truck, have you ever successfully talked Fals out of doing something stupid?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Truck: Talk him out...? Why would I ever do that? Fals is a genius! He never fails, sometimes he just succeeds differently.

Fido: You're an experienced K-9, how did Steward manage to give you the slip?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

“We were looking for a badger. Humans think and react differently than badgers.”

Marion, how have you and Lois adapted to all of the changes you needed to make? Ups and downs?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: Just when we think we have it all figured out, reality strikes. Just last week, I had to hide from a hawk that wanted to eat me. I kinda forgot there are plenty of predetors who would eat me. Also, Lois kicked me and her stomach growled. She tries not to get hungry around me now.

Fox: What's with the eyepatch? The doctor said the eye is fine.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fox "Well, I'd been going for a sort of "swashbuckling detective" look, and then Sabrina mentioned Delusional Steve. Sigh."

Yeltsin, ever think of joining the K9 force? They could use a little of your New York accented Law and Order edginess.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

"Nah, I prefer my, how do they say it, autonomy too much. Though I do like the idea of working alongside Fido and Fox. Really anything is better than Bino and Duchess at this point."

Gale: I know that you seem to have good access to food, especially as your business deals seem to be going well, but do you still get the urge to hunt?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Gale: There are times that I miss it. I do sometimes wonder if I'm depriving Pueblo of an important part about being a mountain lion. There is something about eating what you have taken down that is hard to describe. To be honest, I haven't been out since coming to the ECP. I'm not sure I will.

Zach: You think you'll ever convince Ink that you're not a deity, or have you given up?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Zach: I want to think so because it gets really annoying, though to be honest I think Jessica is more annoyed by it than me. Ink is a lovely person, er, raccoon, and I hope that she stops worshipping me, because like I said, it is really annoying, though in weird way it is better than dealing with Tiger.

Sabrina, do you and Fido go to Heathcliff’s?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sabrina : we used to go all the time, but not so much anymore. It's really just the same garbage night after night.

Res: Were you able to get your final Pridelands book written before it faded from your mind?
trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Petsz

Post by trekkie »

Res: I did, but when I got it out on paper, well, my computer screen, I wasn’t so sure I liked it as much as I did before, mom liked it though and so did the editor at the publisher. Still, I made some revisions before sending it out to be published, though I wonder if I did the right thing. Honestly, sometimes being creative can be a pain in the tail.

Mungo, what is your favorite part of being a therapy dog?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Mungo: Well, you know, I just love to help people and - full disclosure - it helps me feel better about all the stuff I accidentally break.

Sabrina: You and Fox seem to be getting along pretty well. Maybe you're not exactly pals, but doe you have some understanding there?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sabrina: Oh, Fox and I are fine. He just had a lot going one around him and he's always bottled up his feelings. Once he admitted some things to himself, things became fine between us. Fox is a good dog. A very good dog. Sometimes he just needs to tell himself that.

Random Babylon Gardens Squirrel: What do you think of all the local attention, and even friendship with a bobcat, that one squirrel is getting?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Babylon Gardens Spokessquirrel: At first it was kinda off-putting, but the bobcat hasn’t come after any of us, and all the attention paid to that one squirrel, has distracted the residents, so we can now raid the bird feeders more easily.

Miles, have you thought of being a tutor?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Miles - I have, but we teachers are trying to work that out in a group setting. Some parents migt get uneasy having their kid alone with a wolf.

Marion: Has turning into a squirrel affected your grades?