Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

Harry Johnathan

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by Harry Johnathan »

trekkie wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:26 am Devo: Not gonna lie, at first I chased her but once I realized that it was her, I (of course) stopped doing that.Things have been pretty good since then. Bino threatened to oust me from the Good Old Dogs Club because I was "friends" with a member of the cat family. Lois threatened to knock him across the yard if he did so, but I resigned my membership, the club was just turning into endless Bino Appreciation Meetings anyway. I've had much more fun with Marion and Lois.

Hey, Bailey have the pups mentioned doing any plays or things like that?
Bailey: They enjoy doing them, but they're much more interested in pestering their dad.... and me.

Hey, Fido, do you spend time with anyone other than the K9s, Spo and Sabrina that practically every dog in town despise you?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Fido: Depsises me? That's not true. Bino does, but that's old news. The ones that five me attitude are ones that don't even know me, other than what Bino has told them. As for who I spend time with, sure. It's mostly the other K9, Sabrina and Spo. But that is a lot of freinds.

Tarot: Do you have any predictions for next year?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tarot: "Right now, I'm just tryin' to make sure there's gonna be one!"

Say, Sabrina, what contributions do you expect to make to repulsing this Infernal invasion?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sabrina: If I get called on to help, I'll help with what I can. I just suspect whatever is going on is way above my pay grade and none of the locals are talking. I'm just going to take this chance for some private time with Fido.

Breele: Now that you're back in Heaven, even if its temporary, any thought about staying?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Breel: “Only if Keene is allowed to stay, which I doubt Heaven will allow long-term if he’s not dead. I go where he goes.”

Hey, Lois, have you gotten good at catching vermin?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lois: "NO! that dang Badger's still loose!"

Maxwell "You gonna be in on the coming cosmic showdown this time or think you might get to pay a call on your old pal, Jeeves?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Max: I dunno. I had fun with Jeeves and my simple wonts seemed to give the guy a break. On the other paw, I would like to help everyone battle evil, I felt kind of bad about not going back to the temple, no one else held it against me, but if something had happened to Grape, Tarot, or Peanut I never would’ve forgiven myself for not helping out.

Tarot, do you still do, um, tarot card readings?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Tarot: Sure, I do them now and then. But it's really only for fun, since Dragon left i don't have much power anymore.

Res: How did you do writing the last Pridelands book?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Res: "It'll be out soon - we could have gotten it out sooner but the editors demanded we juice it up with dragons, vampire, zombies, and car chases. Sheesh ... battling The Forgotten was easier!"

Lucretia, have you ever thought of collecting all of Uncle Dead-Eye's stories and publishing them?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Lucretia: The thought has crossed my mind, but I don't think I will. At least not for publication. It might be nice to have at least some so the cubs can learn their history.

Joey: Do you every play old fashioned board games with anyone?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Joey: “I have, there’s a few good ones. Warning, though, turns out that Dallas really doesn’t like Candyland. Also, Monopoly is surprisingly cool with everyone.”

Marion, any close calls with predators other than Devo?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marion : Not really, whenever I went out I was with mom or Lois so I was pretty much left alone. In fairness to Devo, he did apologize for chasing me and now we’re pretty good pals. Actually there was this one dog that chased me, he had a green collar and was named Beano or Bango or something like that. He chased me to Lois’s house and Lois knocked him across the yard when he wouldn’t leave and kept being mean to us.

Mungo, other than Accupuncture are you learning any other therapies?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"Yeah, I'm trying shock therapy on Fox. Think I shocked him pretty good, too."

"You can tell us, Kix. Have you got a crush on GK?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Kix: A little one, but I'm a realist. GK is like the wind. He blows in and out on a whim. I need someone more stable for my kits.

Lois: Have you tried giving yourself a tounge bath like a normal big cat?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Lois: "I did. It was disgusting. But it felt like second-nature. I usually can't stop myself until after I've already started. Related note, I tried a shower, since I thought that cats hating water was just silly. Then it turns out that fur is really heavy when it's wet. Don't get the fun dogs get out of it yet, it's the same situation."

So, Sasha, how were the cookies that Todd's mom brought over?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sasha: I didn't get one, that mean raccoon-thing didn't even share!

King: You seem to have a rather unique opportunity to let your mother meet her grand pups. Are you going to take advantage?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

King: "Um, I need to think about that until, maybe, I forget about it ....."

Speaking of moms, Mr. Milton, how are you getting along with Keene's mom?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Mr. Milton: Now, a gentleman... or gentle-ferret... never tells. But she is a lovely soul.

Res: Have you considered outing yourself as the real writer of Pridelands?
Harry Johnathan

Res: R-r-Real author? What are you talking a-about? And what's this "Pridelands" you speak of?

King, do you really hate GK or is he just annoying?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

King: I... <sigh> I don't hate him, exactly. I suppose that I did since he didn't seem to care that I was just a game piece to Pete. But it led me to Baily and the pups... I guess he just scares me now. He has the power to take all this away from me at a whim. I don't think he would, but why take the chance?

Jessica; What is it that you see in Zach?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jessica "Well, he's just so innocent and vulnerable and relentlessly kind. Oh, and he's totally not like me. I don't like me all that much."

Say, Marvin, do you and Maxwell still pal around much?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marvin: Sure. Not as much as we used to because he's dating Grape and he hangs more out her, Peanut and Tarot, but we get together twice or thrice a month.

Peanut, have you given no anymore thought to how you're going to continue Spot(Superdog)?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut "Grape and Tarot thinks he needs a super girl rival. Joey thinks I should add a "superpup". After the last Imaginate, I'm thinking about a Puma Cub with shape-shifting superpowers. Maxwell wants to be a super-villain ... "Max-Warp." I'm getting confused."

"Itzuki, are there any manga series you follow?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Itzuki: Yes, Fairy Tail, Initial D and Sailor Moon.

Bill, do you enjoy pupsitting ?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bill "Actually, yeah. My hours don't let me spend much time with the little scamps. They sure have vivid imaginations - they must get it from their Dad. That corgi oughta be writing science-fiction. I've heard there's a cat up in Canada who does something like that with his owner."

"Say, Falstaff and Truc, whatever became of that bouncy ball Maxwell gave you guys after the shrimp party?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Falstaff: we tossed it around a while, but Truck eventually gave it to Tum. Between you and I, he spoils that fur ball. And besides, I wanted it.

Ink: Kix has beetle stew, do you have a specialty?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Ink: Fish soup. And a green salad. Incidentally, I agree with Kix's kits about her beetle stew. She gave me the recipe, and yuck.

Truck , you're a food lover, who is the best cook in the tree house?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Truck: I would have to say Zach. But that mostly because he brings food from home most of the time.

Mungo: Whats the heaviest thing you've lifted?
Harry Johnathan

Mungo: That's easy! Fox!

Fox: (screaming in terror) Mungo, put me down!

Hey, Sgt. Ralph, have you ever dated?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Ralph: “Suffice it to say that any romantic life I may or may not have is not something you should be concerned with. I prefer my privacy in such matters.”

So, Res, other than scaring off a bad-faith reader, what are some other things you’ve done with your were-Tiger powers?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Res: Nothing too exciting, housework, auto maintenance, scaring off wolves and bears. The usual.

Breel, is your cooking improving any?

Harry Johnathan

BREEL: Well... let's just say: thank Heaven for pizza.

KEENE: (concerned) Breel! Why is the kitchen on fire?

BREEL: Look, I'm sorry!

Hey, Zach, have there been any benefits to having a religion centered around you?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Zach: “Whatever they were, I don’t think they make up for the complete loss of privacy.”

Peanut, got a favorite board game?
Harry Johnathan

PEANUT: Oh, I like Clue, but Sorry is also great.... ooh, then there's Scrabble, and I'm literally the only person who liked the Street Fighter II game, and ooh, ooh I remember now, what was that one game called....

Hey, Bino. Do you hate all cat lovers or are there any you tolerate?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bino: Cat lovers? Hah! They're all freaks! Sick freaks! They're just jealous of me just like everyone else.

Keene, since I imagine you and Breel have become quite familiar with takeout and delivery pizza, what kind is your favorite?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Keene: we both like Pizza but we have to get two because Breel won't eat pepperoncini and I hate green pepper.

Zach - do you ever go back for visits to Marvin and Tiger?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Zack: Yeah, I mean, I live there. I bring up moving to the treehouse but Jess says that Falstaff is almost as as Tiger, and Ink keeps trying to have Tum praise me as the opener. Pain in the tail.

Jess, what do you like on your sandwiches?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Jess: Just slap anything between two slices of bread. I'm not picky.

Terrance: What have you been up to lately?
Harry Johnathan

Terrance: Oh, the usual. Sorting through papers, mixing chemicals, getting attacked by killer squirrels, patrolling the town, yada yada yada.

Hey, Bino do you hate Fido now or is blood really thicker than water?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bino: Feh! That cat-lover? He is a freak, I got him ousted from the club and he was temporarily suspended from being a K-9. He’s a laughing-stock, while I am universally respected except for those who are jealous of me. Hah! Yes, I hate him! He’s a freak!

Why, did he call?

Falstaff, do you have any schemes brewing?