Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Bailey: Working on a farm helped, I had to calm some nervous horses, and I tell myself that King means well, no matter how aggravating he may get, he truly does love the pups. Also, Mrs. Sandwich gave me the name of those calming treats she gives Peanut. If I feel myself getting too aggravated with King, I take a couple of them. I thought about giving them to him, but Fox pointed out how just one orange soda made him goofy, so I take them instead.

Peanut, aside from Spot (Superdog) who is your favorite superhero?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

My favorite superhero besides Spot? . . . . . . . . . . GRAPE ! But don't tell her, okay, `cause Joey thinks it's him,

Hey, Rex, what did you think of Breel's "Muffin baking extravaganza"?
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

REX: I feel depressed and utterly defeated. I used to be the sole "baking" pet in Babylon. That was my talent, my propose, my main quirk. Now there's Sasha, Breel, Max, Grape, the list goes on and on.

*sigh* I'm gonna go watch some reruns of Julia Child now....

Hey, Poncho, what are you doing up in Heaven?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

ImagePoncho: Connecting with some female wolves and pumas. I do miss Lois and Miss Gale, but they’re not interested in me so I’m seeing who else might be interested in a eligible, handsome, harmless, and hardworking young wolf.

Rufus, what is Sabertooth’s favorite meal?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rufus: It depends on her mood. She'll go for a freshly downed deer some day, but her current favorite is a chateaubriand. She's a feline of many tastes.

Joey: Since Heaven allows you to have some control over how you look, have you tried out what you'd look like as a cat for real and not just your costume?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Harry Johnathan

Joey: Meow.

Hey, Rufus, do you miss the barn cats?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Rufus: Of course not! They are up here already. Heaven is eternal, after all.

Truck: Have you managed to satisfy your appetite in Heaven?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Truc - "It's gotta be Heaven! Mrs. MacGillicuddy is baking pies full time now - and she's taught Rex so they've doubled their output!!"

Say, Aardvark - what/who were you before you "aardvarked"? (Is that a verb?)
Harry Johnathan

Arrdvark: Well, you see, before I was transformed, I was [REDACTED] and I worked for [REDACTED] of [REDACTED]... aw, crud.

Hey, Dallas what you think of the Abrams Star Trek movies?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Dallas: That travesty?!? Don't even mention that around me! The problems with it.... <Launches into five hour tirade>

Fiddler and/or Keys: Has your recent otherworldly vacation inspired you?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fiddler & Keys: Yes, we’ve met some great pianists and fiddle players and they’ve, to a person, told us not to give up. We’re thinking of suggesting that Heathcliff’s hire us, at least part time, to provide some live music and we’re going to continue to try to record our songs. Hopefully, the execs don’t butcher our songs too much. It isn’t easy being a musician.

Terrance, do you know Duchess at all?

Harry Johnathan

Terrance: (Covering his ears in pain) How couldn't I?

Bino in a jail-cell, in a straight-jacket: Have you met my girlfriend, Duchie-Poo? She's really great, and attractive, and British and she....

Hey, Miles, what's your favorite book, or, alternatively, your favorite author?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Miles: My favorite novel by a European author is Le Debacle by Emile Zola, my favorite novel by an American author is A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court, my favorite novel by an Asian author is The Wind-up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami, my favorite novel by an African author is The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare.

Fox, have you ever considered taking up cooking?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Fox: Though about it, but not interested. Closest I get is helping Bill with grilling

Joey: how do you feel about the only animal in the MCU being a raccoon?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Joey: I’d tell you what I think about it but, it tends to put me into a rage which scares Squeak, so I try not to think about that too much. Suffice to say, I am not a fan .

Jessica, other than you and Zack who is the most sane resident of the tree house?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jessica: "Hmmmmm ... hmphhhhhh? We got anything living in the tree roots? Tum, maybe....."

"Well, Ink .. is Heaven all you expected?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Ink: Well, its a little low on Opener literature, but Tum seems to be having fun and there is certainly plenty of food about. It’s very nice, I just wish there was more information on the Opener so that I can educate Tum as much as I can.

Kix, are you still making beetle stew now that you are in Heaven or are you giving Craig & Draig more options?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Kix: "I'd like to but, strangely enough, all I can find now are pop-tarts. Truc and Falstaff keep finding pies, and Jessica can't avoid running into pizza scraps and day-old cheese sandwiches. It's seriously weird!"

Say, Eudoant, did you bring any of your cohorts, minions, and reprobates to the surface with you?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Eudoant: That is none of your business, mortal! Whether I did or not, your world is doomed! <evil laughter> Incidentally, do you know of anyone of who needs a job? Everyone is so self-centered in Heck.

Bahamut, other than brown butter cookies, what mortal foods do you like?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bhindi masala, baby - and the okra's gotta be crisped just right!

What's your favorite vehicle to work on, Itzuki?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Itzuki: Older American cars. They are uncomplicated and the engine departments are roomy so there is a bit of room to work. I also like Cadillacs and Lincolns of all vintages.

Marion, did Bronson bother Lois after she was transmogrified into a bobcat?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: Only once. I never did hear if the wounds healed.

Corey: Did you ever try to use the magic plastic money to buy anything again?
gforce

Post by gforce »

Corey: Just once. Don’t be alarmed if you happen to see a zebra working at the retail store down the street…

Grape, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
That sounded better in my head
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Grape: The weird revolutionary rodent. my breath smelled like borscht and vodka for weeks.

Ralph: What's been your greatest challenge as the leader of the K-9s?
Harry Johnathan

Ralph: being the leader of the K9s.

Kevin: do potatoes count as contraband?

Ralph: No, Kevin. Just no.

Hey, Bino, what's it like knowing Heaven and mystical creatures exist?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino: "Ha! Wait `til they find out I exist! (Right, Duchess?)"

Say, Breel, do you miss the life you had in the Railroad Station? Was it fun? Think Keene might buy you a Railroad someday and you guys could go on romantic treks?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Breel: Oh, I think that you misunderstand. I didn't work for the railroad...

Lois; Did you retain all your friends from prior to your transformation?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Lois: “Surprisingly, yeah. After hearing that it first happened to Marion, they were rather quick to believe me. Though none of them could help themselves to give me scritches. I don’t care that I loved how it felt, I prefer they ask me before they do that.”

Devo, how has living with a bobcat been?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Devo: Not too bad actually. The bobcat is still the same Lois I know and love, and having a fierce feline on my side has proven useful when Bino and Duchess mock me for having cats, (Lois and others) and a squirrel as friends. There was that one time Bino teased me about having an overgrown housecat as an owner, I believe he landed in the Bigglesworths’ pool after Lois smacked him. What’s wrong with that guy, anyway?

Marion, since your transformation have you felt the impulse to gather nuts or acorns?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marion: A little. I've caught myself storing away bits and pieces here and there. I've managed to stay clear of nuts and the like for now. I need to see an animal allergist to see if I'm still allergic. My old EpiPen was set for a teenage human. I'm not sure I'd survive the injection.

King: Have you looked up your mother while you're back in Heaven?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

King: Yeah, I did tell her that some of the stuff I went through as a teen wasn’t a phase. She said she knew, I shouted loud enough for everyone in heaven to hear. She was glad to hear that Bailey and the pups were okay. She also gave me some scritches, I know she means well, but it still feels weird.

Grape, have you had to rescue Peanut from Cathy the viper’s habitat since the last time we saw you do it?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

“A couple times. Peanut is rarely one to make the same mistake twice when it comes to someone other than me. With Cathy, though, it’s always a different mistake that has the same end result. No one, not even the zookeepers, know how she manages to get Peanut trapped him her tiny, locked, enclosure.”

Gale, did you find it odd to be living around animals that would normally be your prey at the start, or still?”
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gale - "Well, everything here's kinda odd and, yeah, most of my clients are edibles. But Pueblo is so happy here and my portfolio is just killin' it!"

Miles - Do you and Lucretia ever go ballroom dancing? Bet you two are pretty light on your feet."
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Miles: we haven't really tried human dancing. We'll, once. We cleared the dance floor! And the restaurant. And the parking lot....

Todd: What were you doing in the moment before you Red Panda'd?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Todd: Deciding on which one of my many, many girlfriends to go out with, and which ones would miss out on dating the Todd-monster. Yep, many girls. Yep. …….Okay I was making Rice Krispies treats with my mom.

Peanut, ever think of trying your creativity out in the kitchen?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Peanut: (in process of removing a perfect Baked Alaska from the oven) OH! I'm sorry, I didn't hear you! What was the question?

Dallas: Are you watching some continuing adventures of any TV series while you are on vacation?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Dallas: Yes, yes I am, I’ve caught up on all the Star Trek series, Babylon 5, TJ Hooker, and Boston Legal. (I love Shatner) I am also creating a holodeck world where the JJ Abrams Star Treks never came into creation. Maybe it’s petty, but it s also kind of therapeutic.

Joey, have you done any RPGs while in heaven or have you pursued other interests?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Joey: "Well, I'd sorta hoped to transform into a cat ... but I did get to meet Felix the Cat! Wow. Sorta."

Marvin: "Think you'll ever get to play any more tricks on Maxie again?"
Last edited by NHWestoN on Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marvin: Not…no, I hardly have any time to do anything aside from keep an eye on Tiger. And when I hang out with Max he let’s me talk about how aggravating the whole situation is, so it wouldn’t be right for me to prank him. Now, Bino on the other paw, I could absolutely prank him. Maybe I could team up wit Max like in the old days.

Rufus, did you date any of the barn cats while you were living?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rufus: "Yup, datin' `em all over again, too, now that we're dead!"

Hey, Aardvark, once this episode ends, think you'll get to join the cast as a permanent member or is this just a walk-on you got `cause no one else would smooch Todd?