Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by trekkie »

Keys and Fiddler: Maybe, it would have to be on a freelance basis because not many of our songs require percussion instruments. Do you know of a drummer? Max and Sabrina play the piccolo and Sasha plays the piano but we don’t know of any drummers.

Peanut, what’s your favorite video game?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Peanut: I like Guitar Hero. It's a nice to pretend to be a famous rock star for a while.

Kevin: How are you spending your vacation in Heaven?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Kevin: Tackling practice and pumping iron. Also, binge-watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Don’t tell anyone at the station about that last part, please.

Mungo, what’s your favorite food?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Mungo: Tacos! I love crunchy stuff like cereals and toast and stuff that reminds me of things I break.

Celestial Platypus: Think your walk-on was enough to get you career launching star-turn with Housepets or back to Animal Planet again?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Celestial Platypus: I'm a bit past the need for fame. I just want to help these mortals get through this odd time for them. Though, if I could be assured a spot on Animal Planet, I think I'd go for a reincarnation. I wonder if they'd let me choose to be a kangaroo this time?

Devo: Why didn't you go with Lois back down to Earth? Couldn't she use your help?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Devo: I was hanging out with Dallas and Joey and didn’t know she and Marion were gone until it was too late. Honestly, I don’t know if Lois would’ve let me come. She’s kinda overprotective of me.

Sergeant Ralph, how does the department pay for the things Mungo (accidentally) breaks?

Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Sgt. Ralph: Selling off all the unsold calenders Kevin ruined. We still have a warehouse full of them. We have to bribe people to buy any of them; we go around the neighborhood like Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hey, Fido, does anyone still give you flack for loving a cat (other than Bino?)
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Fido: Duchess, Boris, Karo, Coleen, and Griswold still think like Bino. Everyone else has been cool. Fox used to give me flack but since he’s made friends with Sabrina he’s been awesome, so have Mungo, Divo, Joey, Dallas, Max, Grape, Peanut and Tarot. Honestly, if there’s one thing I regret it’s not being straightforward with everyone from the start. I think that really bothered Fox.

Squeak, what are your favorite and least favorite things about hanging out with Joey and his chums?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Squeak: "They are such cuties and get so wild but, you know, they can all be just big brats, so immature and kindergartenish ... unlike mice, of course."

Yeltsin, where yah from ? Youse a yawkah, a philly dog, Baltimore boy, Jersey shore, whereabouts?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Yeltsin: All good guesses, but I’m actually from Milwaukee, sometimes I like to play act, though. Don’t tell Duchess or Bino they think it’s stupid.

Bailey, did King do anything special for you for Valentine’s Day?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, we had a day at home all by ourselves - You'll never guess who took the puppies. Joey and Dallas! They're real good at telling stories and playing games - course, they're pretty close to little kids themselves. King was a bit concerned because they went over to Rex's house because he associates Rex with Bino. But Rex was cool and they made ice cream. The Holloways are nice, too.

Zach, do you think you and the other ferals might get to fight "the forces of evil" this time? After all, Kix and the kits are part of your treehouse family.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Zach: Jess and Truck really wanted to, but Kix and Kitsune told us not to put ourselves in too much danger. I’m not too terribly worried, Kari is with them, those demons don’t stand a chance against that fox.

Marvin, since you’re in Heaven have you been able to have some time to yourself or are you still saddled, I mean, hanging out with Tiger?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Marvin: I'm really confused about just what the carp is going on. Tiger got all worked up about something and started draggging me to some waterpark I didn't want to go to when a platypus I've never met stepped in and concinced Tiger to go to another room with him. Not ten seconds later, a WAY more chill Tiger came out and... and... started to talk with me. We chatted for hours! I'm not sure what happended in those few seconds, but Tiger matured a lot in that time! It's actually fun to hang out with him now!

Dallas: Have you tried to speak with any of you favorite Trek cast members while you have the chance?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Dallas: Yes! I’ve gotten talked to, and gotten autographs from Leonard Nimoy, James Doohan, DeForrest Kelley, Alexander Courage, Rene Auberandjonois, Majel Barrett-Roddenberry and oh my dog, Gene Roddenberry . None of them minded talking to me, either, it’s almost as though they had all the time in the world. Oops, gotta go, Lester, Squeak, Devo and Joey are playing a game of D & D, and Lester is DMing. If I know Lester, he’s probably about pushed the others to their limit about now.

Joey, who is your favorite DC comics superhero?

Harry Johnathan

JOEY: Ok, don't laugh, but.... Cool Kid.

Hey, Peanut, what's the weirdest movie you and Grape have ever seen?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Peanut: You tell ‘em Grape.
Grape: Voodoo Apocalypse. I mean it wasn’t bad or anything, but holy carp was it strange. I swear to dog, that is the last time I let Peanut recommend something after he’s had a few too many calming treats.

Marion: Does Todd remind of your “friend” Bronson at all?
Last edited by trekkie on Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harry Johnathan

MARION: No, he's not obnoxious enough.

Hey, Sgt. Ralph, what is your biggest regret?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Sgt. Ralph: Oh, I regret not following my dreams and striking out for Hollywood and trying my luck at being the next Rin Tin Tin.... Naw, i', messing with you. I don't have any real regrets. Though I suppose I have let my career get in the way of some personal connections.

Sasha: What did you get for Kevin for your last Valentines Day together?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sasha "Oh, I didn't buy him anything but I put fluffy, heart-shaped cushions on his weight bench and some lovely lace fringes and a perfumed head rest for his poor, over-taxed cranium. He's just speechless but the rest of the guys, they sure are happy about it - just mention it and they fall over laughing! Maybe I'll paint sunflowers on all the weights next or smiley faced fishies on the rowing machine."

Limerick-talking Hermit: Is it true that you were a famous and well-published writer of epic poetry before turning to the limerick as your metre of choice?
Harry Johnathan

HERMIT: (Sighs) Indeed it is.
But my rabid-fans.
And critics.
And the mortgage on my house.
Had to ruin my bliss.

Hey, Res, what's the worst book you've ever read?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Res: Shadow Moon by George Lucas and Chris Claremont. It’s supposedly an update on the movie Willow, but its just overly long and graphic and disgusting. I do admit that it taught me what not to do for Pridelands, so it has that in its favor I guess.

Sabrina, did you do anything with Fido for Valentines Day?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sabrina: "We had this lovely moonlight walk, made all the lovelier because Squeak took Spo out to the Tom and Jerry movie so we could have some privacy."

Maxwell - Do you and Grape still go to the Yarn Ball or do you have a new favorite meeting spot?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Max: We’ve gone to the Yarn Ball every New Years Eve since we started dating. Grape keeps me off the nip there, which I appreciate. Usually when we date, we double date with Peanut and Tarot, and go to Heathcliff’s or meet at the Sandwich or DiAngelo house. Bino whines and complains whenever we go to my house, and makes Peanut and me uncomfortable, so we don’t go there unless Bino is at his rich charming young lady’s house

Hey, Squeak, is Spo as big a jerk as he seems to be or is there a softer side to that Mouse?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Squeak: Spo isn't really a jerk... well, ok, he is a jersey, but it comes from being clueless rather than cruel.

Todd's Mother: what kind of son was your boy before he became so adorable?
Harry Johnathan

TODD'S MOM: He was the sweetest, kindest, best child a mother could ask for! ..... not.

I still love my cuddly muffins, though!

Hey, Breel, what attracted you to Keene?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Breel: "... well, there was that ma - ssssssss - aaaaa - gggggg - ge up in Paradise ... and then that passionate smooch in Pandemoniummmmm ... sigh."

Sargeant Ralph, does the PDK9 have warrents out for the arrest of Eudoant for disturbing the cosmos?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Seargent Ralph: No, because we're only just finding out about all this now, and we're stuck in Heaven where we can't do anything about it. <sigh> I'm just going to head back to the waterpark until this blows over.

Kitsune: Do you think that Kix will forgive you someday?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Kitsune: Yes. She knows it wasn’t intentional and I’ve promised to be more available for the kits. Honestly, it might do me some good to get out of my comfort zone.

Joey, would you ever consider replacing or swapping Lester for the new kid ?

Harry Johnathan

JOEY: Oh, in the worst way.

*Lester starts terrorizing Dallas again*

JOEY: Lester, you pyscho, stop that!

Hey, Kitsune, how does it feel to know your life is just a comic-strip?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

GK: "Only in this dimension. ;) ;) ;) "

While I remember you saying Pandemonium rarely uses torture, Eudoant, don't you also have one of the best collections of pain inflicting instruments in the cosmos?"
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Euodant: We have many things here that could infliuct torture, mental and physical. We hesitate to use the most vile instruments as the repercussions are unpredictable. As such, all copies of our Yoko Ono albums are under heavy lock and key.

Mungo; How are you dealing with all the waterslides?
Harry Johnathan

MUNGO: Oh, me and Fox already burnt through all of them! :P (I think I've broken at least a few) We're moving onto the rollercoasters now!

FOX: C'mon, Mungo!

MUNGO: (yelling) Sorry! Gotta go! (Breaks his chair as he gets up) Oof!

Hey, Kix, what attracted you to Kitsune?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Kix: well, the humans have an expression that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Let's be honest, Kitsune has a lot of power. Also, he's cute!

Ink: How is your faith being tested by being in Heaven with the Opener?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ink: I wasn't in Heaven with him before this? Gosh, that is such heavy cosmological insight.... Better not tell Jessica.

Say, Flastaff, how have you and Truck been affected by the cosmic transformation - better garbage pickings? Extra pies from Mrs. Mac.?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Falstaff: Truck has been pigging out on pies from Mrs. McG, I, however have been running an elaborate project to obtain the best garbage ever. And it worked! My genius is finally being recognized.

Truck: Hey Fals, another free garbage stand just opened up!

Hey, Maxwell, what’s your favorite non catnip dessert to bake?
Last edited by trekkie on Mon May 03, 2021 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Harry Johnathan

MAXWELL: Cupcakes! Please don't tell Grape, she makes fun of me sometimes for baking. Says it's kinda feminine. :oops:

Hey, Poncho. How's work at the zoo going? How are you and your wolf girlfriend doin'?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Poncho: Pretty well, she got a little jealous when she saw me fussing over Lois but I convinced her that she was mine. Also, Lois is with Marion. On a completely unrelated subject, does anyone have Ms. Gale’s phone number?

Joey, read any good books recently?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Joey: I got a few good ones from an online used bookstore in Japan the other day! All are classic anime that I'm sure you've never heard of... By the way, you know anyone that can teach me Japanese?

Truck: Is there any downside to being friends with Falstaff?
Harry Johnathan

Truck: Of course not! Unless you count the broken bones from Jess because of Falstaff's schemes-

*JESS IS STORMING UP THE STAIRS*

Jess: You did this, didn't you?!!?

Truck: (worried) Goooottta go, bye! By the way, got any ice cream?

---

Hey, Gale, how have your encounters with Poncho been after the.... incident in the woods.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Gale: The few times I have seen him, it's been odd. He hasn't said much and has tried to avoid being alone with me. <sigh> I know he has a crush on me. I should talk to him and knock some sense into him.

Grape: Any plans once you go back to Earth?