Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

For playing all sorts of silly I-don't-know-whats

Moderators: Render, ArcWolf

D-Rock

Re: Game: Talk to your Favorite Character from House Pets

Post by D-Rock »

Boris: "Used to practically be partners with Yeltsin, but he's drifted a bit, especially after doing something for Bino on Valentines one year. Only reason I tolerate Bino anymore is because he's with Duchess, and Rex spends most of his time helping look after that kid "brother" of his, as he calls him. Other than all of that, I don't really "hang out" with anyone at the club."

King, I know that you want Marion and Lois to make peace with their change, but if they wanted to return to being human, would you help them, even if it meant being in contact with Kitsune again?
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

King: Of course I'd help. I chose this even after Kitsune gave me a choice, they didn't. I'm not sure Kitsune would help. They already talked with him and I understand he wasn't much help.

Devo: Have you settled down about chasing Lois? And Marion?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Devo: Yes, I have. Being swatted by a bobcat multiple times is enough to get you to stop chasing it. Marion took a little longer but he then started bribing me with dog treats so, I learned to regard him as a treat-giver rather than a squirrel. Now, they’re two of my closest pals. Hey, beats hanging out at the Bino Ego Fest, I mean, Good Old Dogs Club.

Darryls, what is your favorite thing about working in the restaurant?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Darryl: oh, there is a lot to love, but eating our mistakes is the best.

King : What's the worst thing about being a dog?
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

King: "At the start, it was sensory overload. Now it's just so many people stopping to say how cute I am when I'm trying to do something like ask for directions."

Gale, I imagine a lot of people who work with you now fear that you'll maul them or something. Do you make it (hopefully) clear that you wouldn't, or do you let them continue in the hopes that they'll be less likely to bother you over unimportant things?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Gale: Thankfully, I do most of my work from home. There are humans I work with that aren't fully aware I'm not human. When I'm working with people in the same room it can get a bit tense. I'm on a first name basis with most of the local animal control officers.

Bailey: I've seen videos on YouTube of huskys singing. Have you tried?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bailey: Hon, I’ve tried but King keeps thinking there is something wrong with me and wants to take me to the vet. I guess I just don’t have much of a singing voice.

Peanut, have you ever thought of writing a comic about one of Spot’s (Superdog’s) allies?
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Wortge

Post by Wortge »

Peanut: "Thought"? I have! Do you wanna see them? There's Wonderdog! Batdog! Spiderdog! Aquadog! Iron Dog!
Grape called them "creatively bankrupt blatant copyright infringement", do you know what that means?

To Bino: It looked like almost half of the entire neighborhood was at the Sandwich's house yesterday moving boxes around and wearing paper bags on their heads. Do you have any idea on what kind of nonsense that was?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino: "Nonsense is all that ever goes on over there ... unless ... maybe ... just maybe ... the Sandwiches are moving away. Yeah, that's it. Earl's car shop went bankrupt and Jill lost her job and ... oh, yeah, they're so poor they're taking Peanut and Grape back to the shelter! Wait'til I tell Duchess! No, wait, I've gotta make up a story that makes me seem heroic ... !"

Say, Boris. What do you think of Bino hanging around with your Mistress anyways?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Boris: Bino? He is nothing. I do not waste time with worry about nothing.

DeeVee: How goes the YouTube Channel?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

DeeVee: Pretty well. The viewers seem to like me and like hearing about a wolf’s experience in high school. I’ve also featured some guest co- hosts , Peanut, Maxwell, Joey, and Sabrina have come on and have done and done an excellent job. For some reason, though, PeTA keeps downvoting my videos. Oh well, you can’t please everyone.

Roosevelt, has a Bruce gotten over his jealousy of the red pandas yet?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Roosevelt: No. And it's getting aggravating! Some days we'll be cuddled up and he'll blurt out something about them! Next time he does it, I'm.... well, I have no idea what I'm going to do, but something!!

Tarot: I know you've lost most of your power, but do you still do readings for the other pets?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Tarot: I sure do, hon, I do tell them that my readings might not be as accurate as they once were but no one seems to mind. What the howl, I enjoy it and it brings in a little extra money.

Rodney and Snow, how are the cubs doing, do you let them play with any of the other youngsters?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rod and Snow: "Oh, yeah, but they need baths constantly - they should have been otters!"

Say, Jessica, what do you and Zach do when you want to get away from all the Treehouse mayhem?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Jessica: We usually just take walks around the woods or the neighborhood. We used to go to Zach’s house but Archibald would go crazy and that would stress out Zach.

Hey Bino, does The Good Old Dog Club have any plans for any summer activities?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Bino: “Definitely! Gonna have a pool party (as soon as I figure out a pool to use), maybe a Fan Appreciation Party (as soon as I can convince some of the others to cater), and also considering a swimsuit contest (as soon as I convince Duchess to let others compete).”

Sabrina, what did you initially see in Max when you were dating?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sabrina: I dunno, maybe it was because we were both mostly black cats, and I really didn’t want to deal with the Bigglesworhs or Tiger every time I wanted a date. Honestly, he’s not such a bad guy and wasn’t back then either, he always remembered birthdays and anniversaries and was there for me when dad was away. He also took care of the animals I hunted just like Fidey and he was loyal to me, maybe that’s why breaking up hurt him so much, I don’t know. Anyway, he had and has his share of annoying qualities but to be fair so do I, and then I just fell in love with Fidey. Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. I’m honestly glad Max and I friends now, like I said, he’s a good guy.

Peanut, any plans for any future Imaginates?
Last edited by trekkie on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Peanut: "I got plenty I would love to do, though when I mention Rocky Horror Picture Show, everyone just looks at me with a smile...should I be worried?"

Say Mungo, have you interacted with King and Baily's pups yet?
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mungo: Oh, sure. They’ve come to some department parties and I’ve visited King and Bailey with Fox sometimes. They’re so cute, I love puppies (and kittens.)

Lucrertia, are you keeping up with your soap operas? (Stories)

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

"No, Snow got me watching game shows and I'm addicted to "Wheel of Fortune" now."

Jeeves, what kind of pension plan did the Milton foundation provide you?"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Jeeves: "I actually have one from their late owner, which is incredibly generous considering the eccentricities of both parties, suh. It is a well-funded "don't bother me after I retire" plan. The late master's idea, not mine."

Jill, a broad question, considering, but what do you think of the general weirdness of the community that tends to happen?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Jill: Well, I won’t deny that weird things happen around here, but as much as I way dislike them, those ferrets have provided us with a safe place to raise Grape and Peanut, though I like to credit the K-9s more. Honestly, as long as Grape and Peanut (and Max and Tarot, I’ve become quite fond of them.) keep in touch with me regularly I’m not too worried.

Bailey, this might seem like an odd question but do you worry about King’s constant worrying?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bailey: "Oh, I think it's sort of an endearing trait. Fox is a fretter, too, you know, poor dear."

GKitsune: "Is it true you're sort of a "gaurdian angel" for King and Bailey's puppies? Oh ... and I bet you'd be a lot of fun in an "Imaginate"."
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Kitsune: Well, I’m trying to make sure nothing bad happens to the pups, I don’t want King to find out because he seems go crazy whenever I show up. I would love to do an Imaginate ! I’ll have to be careful though, when I played D&D with that dog, (what was his name? Leroy? Larry?) things got kinda crazy. For him. Fun for me, though.

Dallas, is Lester as annoying as he appears to be?
Last edited by trekkie on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dallas: "No. He's more annoying than he appears to be ....... "

Spo: "Have the K9s decided to give you a badge yet?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Spo: No, but I don’t really let it bother me anymore. They seem to regard me as an “unofficial” member of the squad and that suits me fine, not really not sure I could pass the physical tests anyway.

Bruce, why are you so jealous of the red pandas?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Bruce: "Everyone called me 'the cute one.' Even Roosevelt did, and now he's here saying that they're cute!"

Peanut, have you been learning new techniques when it comes to your art?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Peanut: Sure, I mean if you don’t learn your art stagnates, at least that’s what the counselor at summer camp said. Also, it is kind of fun to try out new things. I don’t think I’ll go too abstract though, that’s just not for me.

Sergeant Ralph, What’s your favorite part about being in charge of the K-9s?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Ralph: "The sense of accomplishment I get from protecting the public, the pleasure of working with a team of dedication professionals, and this really neat badge I get to wear."

Elaine, does Jack ever get you involved in any of his schemes?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Elaine: Hon, he knows better than to do that. I told him if he tried to get involved in any of that nonsense, I’d tell the pack all about how he really lost his arm.

Joey, what is your favorite comic book movie?

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Joey: Going to be honest, most of the Spider-Man movies. They're silly, action-packed, and usually pretty heartfelt. I've been on message boards that said that he's usually the most relatable hero. Wonder if we'll ever get a dog-Spider-Man one day? We already have a pig.

Marion and Lois, I would have imagined that wearing clothes would be pretty uncomfortable with fur. Do the clothes you have now not have those kinds of issues?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Marion and Lois: Well, we tried going naked for a while but it always felt wrong somehow, maybe it was because we were once human. Simon Milton was able to design and get us some clothes that are actually pretty comfortable with fur.

Lester, have you ever been to Japan?

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lester "No, but I've seen all the 1950s scary movies. Dad watches TV reeeeally late. "

Joey: When you gonna put on the cat-suit again?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Joey: I still wear it wen I RP with Squeak. As for out in public, I don’t know, as I mostly used to wear it to be clandestine when going to Pridelands releases and stuff like that. I might wear it this Halloween. At least I won’t have to hear Lester kvetch about how my anime character isn’t obscure enough.

Hey, Pueblo, do you hang out with any of the other youngsters?

CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Pueblo: I like playing with Olive, Rook, and Ace, but for some reason their dad looks nervous when I'm hanging out with them. Funnily enough, my mom looks nervous around their mom.

Bino, what do you see in Duchess?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino: "The unattainable validation of my virile leadership genius ... and possibly a meal-ticket."

Itzuki: Who would you like to take with you on a tour of Japan?"
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Itzuki: Probably Sandwich-San and his family, also possibly his pets’ significant others. Not that one dog who keeps annoying me with random obscure anime characters, though. I don’t believe I could take him for an extended period of time.

Duchess, if he’s such a screw-up, why do you keep dating Bino?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Duchess: He's makes me laugh, behind his back, when he's not looking.

Mungo: How much can you bench?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mungo: I’m not really sure, a good deal I guess, as I can definitely lift all the weights that my parents have, and I’m not straining at all. Of course, they don’t really do any weightlifting.

Breel, we know you bake cookies, but have you tried your paw at making any other desserts?

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Breel: I've tried to make a version of the cake I had up there, but I can't get it as light and fluffy as they got it. I've also tried ambrosia. That... did not turn out well.

Truck: Just what would you do for a Klondike Bar?