A Short Sci-Fi Story

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Harry Johnathan

A Short Sci-Fi Story

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Text Removed.
Last edited by Harry Johnathan on Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
CunningFox

Re: A Short Sci-Fi Story

Post by CunningFox »

Nice bit of world building.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

CunningFox wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:54 pm Nice bit of world building.
Thank you! <3 I originally wrote this for a writing prompt competition on Reddit: the prompt was: "Anti aging medication allows humanity to choose when they die, and your boss is over 2,000 years old and doesn't know how computers work."
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Like the way that this has come out! Awesome work!
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Even in a future with anti-aging medication, there are still problems (many similar to what we experience today). We'll always need tech boys. And the boss of the tech company sounds like an acquaintance of mine who works with selling vehicles. The owner of his company doesn't know how to pump gas. Neat Sci-Fi story so far.