My Jedi Academia

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

furrygamer793

My Jedi Academia

Post by furrygamer793 »

If it isn't obvious by the title, this is a crossover fanfic between Star Wars and My Hero Academia (Sometimes called Boku No Hero Academia)
First of all, the Jedi Knight games and Republic Commando happened in this universe, along with both Clone Wars shows, the original Battlefront 2 Story, and SWKOTOR 1 & 2 (light side routes only)
Second of all, this takes place after Jedi Academy.
Third of all, if you don't like the Jedi Knight games and prefer the new Disney Movies, well then you are lost!
Prologue: (imagine it like the beginning of the Star Wars films)
Star Wars

My Jedi Academia

After Jaden Korr stopped the Disciples of Ragnos, the galaxy has had peace, but the Imperial Remnant still lingers in shadow, and are planning something big, Kyp Astar, a pilot from the time of the Rebellion, has been sent to find out what the Imperial Remnant is planning, and stop them. In another galaxy, far far away, is a single class in a school full of super powered people, not knowing what they would be getting in to…
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: My Jedi Academia

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Like how the story is starting out so far! Interesting prologue! Wonderful!