Housepets! ...of yours

For talking about images, videos, and all that other bandwidth-killing stuff. Put ALL your media-related stuff that is not similarly Housepets-related here: Stories etc.

Moderator: ArcWolf

Bandit1990

Re: Housepets! ...of yours

Post by Bandit1990 »

Either resize it with an editing program, or use an online host with the IMG tags. If you have a Google account you can use Photos as a host, you just need a tool to get the direct URL.

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Bandit1990 wrote:Either resize it with an editing program, or use an online host with the IMG tags. If you have a Google account you can use Photos as a host, you just need a tool to get the direct URL.
Thanks for this

Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

This is Gracie. She is my mom’s (though she loves my dad more) whippet / lab mix; she is friendly and mostly quiet, except when someone knocks at the door or the occasional bow-wowing she does when she’s lonely. She is sweet and a good licker.
Attachments
4D7DCC38-A4E0-443F-959C-37213E3EE3E9.jpeg
4D7DCC38-A4E0-443F-959C-37213E3EE3E9.jpeg (160.74 KiB) Viewed 9828 times
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

She sounds like my Shi Chi mix that I have. Minus the barking when he's lonely. He barks when someone knocks at the door or when his older full-blooded Pekinese sister annoys him. LOL

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

She's very lovely, Doug. We had a dog like her when I was a child - she got passed around among various family members for all of her twenty-two years and bore the indignities with humility and patience.

OdedZeituni98

Post by OdedZeituni98 »

I've never got a dog, and probably will never have :cry:

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Who knows, Oded, maybe someday ...... or a cat will adopt you like Andre did me. ;)

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Might get a new kitten since my sibling and their cat is moving to a new apartment and we want the other kitten we have (which we got a few months after the cat I raised from birth died) to have a playmate and my siblings brat of a cat simply hisses and growls at her.