HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: yea me too.. Feel i'll burst into flames if i go inside..
Sitting down against the outside of the building..
"so" Selene asked, sitting down next to Rav "Wanna tell me what happened ?"
tell you what happened about what?
Tilting his head off to the side..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: tell you what happened about what?
"what you felt just now when you were about to go in. You hhad some bad experience with churches?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: tell you what happened about what?
"what you felt just now when you were about to go in. You hhad some bad experience with churches?"

I don't know.. there is only the one memory.. when i was a puppy..
Me an the other pets are kneeling before the alter.. They were choking us with incense, and sprinkling water on us..
"bless these souless beasts! So that they serve our whims as they were put on this earth to do."
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff stayed close to Sam. "Haven't been in one of these places for a long time," he commented.
"Been a while for me too." Sam admits, "Wit' de move an' everytin'."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sweet, isn't it," Scruff said, seemingly meaning it.
"You feelin' left out?" Sam grins before suddenly pulling the raccoon into a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~
"I was worried too, David. It's good to see y'all are in one piece though." Fletcher admits, leaving off playing and swivelling on the stool to face the group. She doesn't try to join the hugging though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: I don't know.. there is only the one memory.. when i was a puppy..
Me an the other pets are kneeling before the alter.. They were choking us with incense, and sprinkling water on us..
"bless these souless beasts! So that they serve our whims as they were put on this earth to do."
"Ah, I see......sorry you had that sort of experience" Selene said "was your friend there too?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I think you're allowed in for one, Fletch," David said, offering the Doe an arm as invite whilst Scruff pretended to fight Sam's hug (he wasn't fighting very hard). After a moment he spoke again. "Does your dad have social media for this place, Fletch?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: I don't know.. there is only the one memory.. when i was a puppy..
"Ah, I see......sorry you had that sort of experience" Selene said "was your friend there too?"
What friend??
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Laughing, Sam allows the raccoon to "fight" his way free.

"Heh, fine. Get in here!" Fletcher grins, joining the hug and patting the dog on the back before pulling away again.
"It's one of the things on his list of stuff to organise. I don't know if he's done it yet though. You may have noticed this place needs a little TLC."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: What friend??
"Blood" Selene replied "Or are you guys something other than friends?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: What friend??
"Blood" Selene replied "Or are you guys something other than friends?"

Oh him.. he was raised out in the high desert, never had to deal with human religions.
An i would like to think we are..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
Oh him.. he was raised out in the high desert, never had to deal with human religions.
"really? That's quite interesting. Would have thought you guys were together since you were pups"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, it was a passing thought," David admitted as Scruff looked up at one of the statuettes and wondered who the guy with the beard was. "that Jay could help with the social media profile and gain some security that way?"

Scruff looked to Sam and pointed at the statuette with a quizzical look on his face.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher pauses to consider David's idea.
"Perhaps. On the other paw, is it really a good idea to broadcast where she is? It could be dangerous..."

Sam only needs a glance in the direction Scruff is pointing to know what he's asking.
"Dat's Jesus, Scruff. He's de one dey worship here." she tells the raccoon quietly.

"Well, one of the two anyway. The other bein' his daddy." adds a warm, mellow voice from behind Sam. The rabbit turns to see a tall, ebony-skinned gentleman with close-cropped hair, a neat moustache and beard, and a dog collar startlingly white against the neck of his navy blue shirt. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and he looks relaxed.
"I thought I heard voices. I'm Caleb O'Hare, Fletcher's dad and pastor of this here church. You must be Fletcher's friends. Welcome!" he smiles, offering his hand for sniffs or shakes, whichever the pets choose.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
"really? That's quite interesting. Would have thought you guys were together since you were pups"
heh no. I was whelped in Indiana..
We met here a year or two ago..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff jumped at the unexpected voice and, instinctively, looked for the exits to escape the Human who must have caught him in hi... Wait a moment, Scruff thought, I was invited! It's safe. He looked the Human over and thought how to prove he was safe and friendly. So he hopped onto a pew and gave Mr O'Hare a small hug. "I'm, um, Scu..Scruff," he said. "That's Sam."
"And the others?"
"Shut up, inner me!...are David the shaggy Dog, Blood the... other Dog and Jay the.... Jay."
"Good afternoon, sir," David said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff jumped at the unexpected voice and, instinctively, looked for the exits to escape the Human who must have caught him in hi... Wait a moment, Scruff thought, I was invited! It's safe. He looked the Human over and thought how to prove he was safe and friendly. So he hopped onto a pew and gave Mr O'Hare a small hug. "I'm, um, Scu..Scruff," he said. "That's Sam."
"And the others?"
"Shut up, inner me!...are David the shaggy Dog, Blood the... other Dog and Jay the.... Jay."
"Good afternoon, sir," David said.

Blood snickers at scruff's reaction..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was rather lost from the conversation, not really knowing what a social media was, but waved when Caleb entered, remembering him from when she first got there, but forgot if she introduced herself in the chaos of the moment. "Uh, hello." She said, finding scruff's introduction of her quite fitting.
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

"Mom, are we there yet?" an otter asked, impatiently tapping the door of the car, "Very soon." his owner replied, "Well when are we getting-" but before he could finish, his mom's phone said "You have arrived, 73 Cherry Bottom Road" his mom got out and he followed, his mom unlocked the door and just as he was going to go in, his mom looked at him, "How about you go meet some of the other animals here, Ritchie?" she suggested. Ritchie nodded and started walking around town.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Caleb gives a small, surprised "Oh!" and returns the hug before shaking paws with Sam and David.
"Hey, Dad!" Fletcher smiles.
"Hey, hon. Afternoon, sir! So, to what do we owe this pleasure? I think this is more people than this church has seen in a good few years."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Caleb gives a small, surprised "Oh!" and returns the hug before shaking paws with Sam and David.
"Hey, Dad!" Fletcher smiles.
"Hey, hon. Afternoon, sir! So, to what do we owe this pleasure? I think this is more people than this church has seen in a good few years."
Some divine protection from all the infernal damnation that has been happening today
Blood grumps
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon May 27, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"What he means," David interpreted, trying to make things sound normal,"is we were just assaulted by a couple with rather unusual levels of skill"
Scruff let the reverend out of the hug. "Like throwing fireballs," he added, ruining David's chances
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: heh no. I was whelped in Indiana..
"Indiana huh. That's a long way from here" Selene said "So how did you guys met?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Keeshah wrote: heh no. I was whelped in Indiana..
"Indiana huh. That's a long way from here" Selene said "So how did you guys met?"

Blood's owner Dustin.. An my trainer now.. Got T-boned in an intersection an badly injured.
My owner took him in after he got out of the hospital..

Rav rubs the back of his head, looking away..
We are pretty sure are owners are working on becoming mates.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"What he means," David interpreted, trying to make things sound normal,"is we were just assaulted by a couple with rather unusual levels of skill"
Scruff let the reverend out of the hug. "Like throwing fireballs," he added, ruining David's chances
"So... Should I get the police or the holy water?" Caleb quips, not quite understanding, or not quite believing the severity of the situation.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"What he means," David interpreted, trying to make things sound normal,"is we were just assaulted by a couple with rather unusual levels of skill"
"So... Should I get the police or the holy water?" Caleb quips, not quite understanding, or not quite believing the severity of the situation.
Going to need something a lot stronger than Holy water..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But it has been dealt with," David added quite quickly. "Besides," he added, looking at Blood, "did you notice the looks on faces as we left? I don't think the Humans saw anything."
"Just like some humans," Scruff said, "never notice anything unless you don't want them too." The young Raccoon looked alarmed, as though he couldn't quite believe what he'd just said. "Shut up, inner me, you'll get me in trouble! Uh, no offence, Mr Pastry*, sir."

* (he means pastor, of course)
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"None taken, Mr. Scruff. Y'are right that some of us can't see past the noses on our faces." Caleb grins, booping Scruff's nose to emphasise his point.
"Seriously though... You're sure you folks are all okay? Fletcher and Jay definitely seemed a bit shaken when they arrived..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff went a little bit cross-eyed, following the finger that booped his nose. "I like nice humans," he said, after shaking his head to get his eyes back to rights. "And Sams," he added quickly, noting his new sort of sister was being quiet.
"Yes, yes," David assured the Pastor, Picking Jay up to sit on the crook of his arm, "it really is all sorted, Pastor. No more fights today," he added, glancing at Blood before gently tickling Jay under the chin with his free hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
Blood's owner Dustin.. An my trainer now.. Got T-boned in an intersection an badly injured.
My owner took him in after he got out of the hospital..

Rav rubs the back of his head, looking away..
We are pretty sure are owners are working on becoming mates.
"That's good right?" Selene asked "I mean your owners coming together, not the accident of course"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right. If you're sure." Caleb nods, seating himself in the pew across the aisle from Scruff.
"So... What do we do now, guys?" Sam asks, scratching an ear.
"I hadn't really tought beyond meetin' up again... Oh, and I like nice Scruffs too." she adds, noogying the raccoon.
"That's a good question, Sam. What now, David?" Without even realising it, Fletcher has started to consider the sheepdog the leader of the group. Idly she allows her footpaws to tap out a steady baseline on the organ, then as she recognises the tune she gets a gleam in her eye. Moments later her fingers are teasing a smooth, sassy version of the theme from "The Pink Panther" from the keys.
"I suppose I could just subject all y'all to a three hour organ recital." she quips over her shoulder.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was a little lost for most of the conversation at hand, and for the rest did her best to block out the chaotic memory that was the reason they all were where they were, which was aided by David picking her up and tickling her chin, easily ebbing the memory away as she happily accepted her new position. She further perked up when Fletcher suggested more music, and turned to David with a wide smile. "Oh, Fletcher is really good with it! We were playing it while we waited for you."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll bet she is," David agreed readily. "we could stay here for a while but I did promise Selene we'd go to a cafe and she wasn't too sure about coming in here... Fletch," he asked, "|is there a Cafe nearby?"
"And Lucky might find us there," Scruff added, patting down his headfur.
"Of... course," David added, noting that the Raccoon had somehow invited himself and Sam along without even trying.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "That's good right?" Selene asked "I mean your owners coming together, not the accident of course"
I'm not sure.
I think both of us dogs are too old now to put up with a human pup pulling are tails..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'll bet she is," David agreed readily. "we could stay here for a while but I did promise Selene we'd go to a cafe and she wasn't too sure about coming in here... Fletch," he asked, "|is there a Cafe nearby?"
There is the Pet cafe called the Wall.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Jay. You weren't half bad either." Fletcher smiles.
"Well, David... There's Chickadee Coffee House which is pretty cosy, or there's the Good Thyme Cafe just down the street." she suggests, unaware that David, Selene, Scruff and Sam had eaten lunch at Good Thyme the previous day.
"Yeah, or there's the Wall. Although I don't think that's as classy. I haven't been there yet though."
"I tink David wanted a private lunch, Scruff." Sam smiles. "Why don't we go to McDonalds instead? We can meet David and Selene after."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote: "That's good right?" Selene asked "I mean your owners coming together, not the accident of course"
I'm not sure.
I think both of us dogs are too old now to put up with a human pup pulling are tails..
"perhaps" Selene chuckled "They wouldn't do that for years though, you have time to get familiar with them. Who knows, you might even like them"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, or there's the Wall. Although I don't think that's as classy. I haven't been there yet though."
"I tink David wanted a private lunch, Scruff." Sam smiles. "Why don't we go to McDonalds instead? We can meet David and Selene after."
Blood twitches up an eyebrow, Mr. Spock style..
McDonalds? you want to take this mob, up next to that very busy highway?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," David groaned, "Cafes' with pun names." He looked Jay straight in the eye. "I can just see you in a place called 'Chickadee'" he said kindly, almost keeping a straight face. "Think it sounds like your sort of place?"
Scruff indicated his stuff. "We'd need to, um, get this to your pl... uh... home?" Clearly he was still a little unfamiliar with the idea. "But MacD's is good. I think."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay tilted her head slightly, seeming a little confused. " Uhm, I don't know. I don't know what a chickadee is." She then frowned, mostly towards herself. "I don't think I know what a cafe is."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A chickadee is a cute, little bird," Fletcher explains to Jay, finishing her song with a flourish. "And a cafe is a place that sells food and coffee."

"What, Blood? You tink we're not all familiar wit' road safety or sometin'?" Sam asks, quirking an eyebrow. "And sure, Scruff. No problem."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "What, Blood? You tink we're not all familiar wit' road safety or sometin'?" Sam asks, quirking an eyebrow. "And sure, Scruff. No problem."
That's it in a nut shell.. roadkill waiting to happen.