HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David loosened his grip on the weapon, still making it clear he could defend himself if needed. "Release on three so we can help our peoples," he asked, a tinge of hope in his tone.
----------------------
Scruff merely followed where Lucky led, trying to influence Sam to come with them.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:24 am David loosened his grip on the weapon, still making it clear he could defend himself if needed. "Release on three so we can help our peoples," he asked, a tinge of hope in his tone.
Look. we are just doing are job.
Have your owners file a complaint with the courts about the chimaera. if you want to claim it

The four get up off the floor..
That was the strangest feeling. as if i was being held to the floor under a huge soft paw.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sighed. "I'm going to trust you not to shoot me." He released the agent *and stooped to pick up Fletcher, carefully knocking the darts off her. "A question for you, Agent," he said, knowing Fletcher's phone was still on. "And, as you're an animal welfare officer, it's one you should be asking. If this lab was doing everything for Jay? Being all kind and correct? Why doesn't she want to go back? No-one runs away from paradise. Shall we head out front," he asked, carrying his friend.

( *from here on dependant on Keeshah not shooting me! :D )
------------------------------
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"It's ok, don't worry" Selene told Jay as she lead her through the door and waited for everyone outside
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher gives no response or sign of awareness as David picks her up. She hangs limply in the dog's arms, a small trickle of blood dripping from her mouth, the result of hitting her chin on the table as she fell.

~~~~~~~~
Sam's mind is made up for her as the situation resolves. She grabs Fletcher's phone, making sure it's still recording, and follows Selene, Jay and David out the door.
"Come on, Scruff. Let's get out of here."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff decides to trust in his new sister and heads after her, trying to encourage Lucky to come with.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:45 pm "It's ok, don't worry" Selene told Jay as she lead her through the door and waited for everyone outside
you ready to come with us now, miss?
We have to being you in, it's are job to do so.

If you believe your owners have miss treated you, you can file a complaint at the office, and we will investigate before turning you back over to them..

one officer points to Sam.
Your holding that phone backwards, your recording a selfie.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:24 pm
you ready to come with us now, miss?
We have to being you in, it's are job to do so.

If you believe your owners have miss treated you, you can file a complaint at the office, and we will investigate before turning you back over to them..

one officer points to Sam.
Your holding that phone backwards, your recording a selfie.
"We have reasons to doubt the legitimacy of your claim for being animal control officers, and even more reason to believe that it's dangerous for my friend to come with you under current circumstances" Selene replied, her arms crossed as she leaned against the wall across the street from the diner. Her stern, piercing gaze swept from one officer to the next, then to her friends and back.
"However, I do have some questions for you if you would like to cooperate,officers, and in return I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, as well as giving you my address where my friend will be staying until tomorrow, when you can come to see us for further discussion"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam blushes, the colour clearly visible in her ears, and turns the phone around, making sure it keeps recording.

Fletcher continues to hang limply from David's arms.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David carried Fletcher out to the street with little effort and waited there, in full view of the locals, for the others.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:39 am
"We have reasons to doubt the legitimacy of your claim for being animal control officers, and even more reason to believe that it's dangerous for my friend to come with you under current circumstances" Selene replied, her arms crossed as she leaned against the wall across the street from the diner. Her stern, piercing gaze swept from one officer to the next, then to her friends and back.
"However, I do have some questions for you if you would like to cooperate,officers, and in return I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, as well as giving you my address where my friend will be staying until tomorrow, when you can come to see us for further discussion"
It doesn't work like that.
But we can find accommodations for you all back at the station. if you all don't want to be separated until this gets all sorted out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:28 am It doesn't work like that.
But we can find accommodations for you all back at the station. if you all don't want to be separated until this gets all sorted out.
"The way "it" works has resulted in you storming in a crowded building without discretion. It has resulted in you, despite previously informed of a supposed dangerous subject, decided to corner that very subject, which, if you were actual professionals, should have known better. This "way" of yours also led to you firing multiple shots within that crowded, unevacuated small area, filled with animals and humans alike. Were any of us this "dangerous animal" you're so intent on making us out to be, or if there were any accident from you shooting without regarding the safety of bystanders, there would have been a bloodbath in there.
Your actions have proven that you've either failed to meet the expected result of "the way it works" , or this "way" is no longer sufficient in this current situation."
Selene stood up straight, her sanguine gaze directly met the officer's eyes.
"The fact that we asked you to meet us out here and waited for you instead of running away should've proven our honest intention. I've also stated my desireto clear things out with you immediately. You will choose to cooperate, if you honestly want to "sort things out", or, you won't"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If I may make a suggestion," David suggested, still holding the 'sleeping' Doe protectively in his arms, "we need neutral ground for the first discussions. As I intend to take Fletcher here to safety and her home just happens to be the nearby church, I would suggest we head there. Enough seats for everybody, tea and coffees available if needed and I don't think either side wants to start a fight in a church, hmm?"
-----------------------------
Scruff decided he was going with Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:42 am
"The fact that we asked you to meet us out here and waited for you instead of running away should've proven our honest intention. I've also stated my desireto clear things out with you immediately. You will choose to cooperate, if you honestly want to "sort things out", or, you won't"

alright, enough of this nonsense.
pulling out his pawcuffs.
Youre coming along with us is now mandatory.
Place them under arrest for interfering with officers in performance of their duties.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Have fun gettin' dat to stick. You said yourself we're animals and human laws don't apply to us." Sam suddenly pipes up while backing out of range of the pawcuffs.
"Anyway, we're not hinderin'. We're just askin' for a proper explanation before you take our friend away. For all we know you're not even real officers and we should be callin' de Gardaí." Accidentally slipping in the Irish term for police at the end of her sentence shows the doe is more nervous than she's letting on. She keeps the camera as steady as she can though, live streaming all the while.
"You never even showed us any badges, only guns. You're lucky all de humans in dis café haven't ganged up on you and taken you down."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"As I have said," David said patiently, "I am taking Fletcher home with my friends. You may either cause violence against those who are NOT obstructing you here, in full view of the public or you may accompany us. Your choice." So saying, he started on the journey, turning away from their assailants and gesturing for the others to come with.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:22 pm "As I have said," David said patiently, "I am taking Fletcher home with my friends. You may either cause violence against those who are NOT obstructing you here, in full view of the public or you may accompany us. Your choice." So saying, he started on the journey, turning away from their assailants and gesturing for the others to come with.
that's fine, what you should have done in the first place.
But the chimera has to come with us.
Have your parents, call there lawyers. an file complains.
Then you can get the courts to turn it over to you. But we can't do it. We have to take it in.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:08 pm that's fine, what you should have done in the first place.
But the chimera has to come with us.
Have your parents, call there lawyers. an file complains.
Then you can get the courts to turn it over to you. But we can't do it. We have to take it in.
"Very well" Selene frowned. "Negotiation is off"
Suddenly an overwhelming wave of disorientation washed over the officers. Their legs failed to support their own weight, their arms went numb and their vision blurred as they fell to the ground
At the same, Sam's phone completely froze.
"Go" the vixen said, pulling Jay along as she ran toward the same direction David was heading.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:46 am Scruff decided he was going with Sam.
Lucky comes back from the bathroom...
What did i miss?
Serence Frostbite wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:38 pm "Very well" Selene frowned. "Negotiation is off"
Suddenly an overwhelming wave of disorientation washed over the officers. Their legs failed to support their own weight, their arms went numb and their vision blurred as they fell to the ground
At the same, Sam's phone completely froze.
"Go" the vixen said, pulling Jay along as she ran toward the same direction David was heading.

Go? go where.
What's wrong with all over them? they look like they are drunk....
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Scruff said, wondering how to put this, "Miss Selene got upset and did some magic stuff. Now we're all going in the, um, same direction..." He was pretty sure that was what Sam was planning to do anyway and, as Mister Priest happened to have his stuff anyhow, he had to go back there. Might as well go with his sister. He'd get in trouble if he lost her.
---------------------------
David led the way to sanctuary with a sleeping Rabbit in his arms.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay clung to Selene, letting herself be dragged away, quickly, from the She shook heavily and remained quiet, having come so near to being taken away, the feeling of safety had been shattered. As Selene led them away from the scene, waiting for the feeling of safety to return, as fears over what will become of herself and the others flooded her mind.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam doesn't argue. She stuffs the phone in her collar, grabs Scruff's paw and follows David as fast as her prosthetic leg will allow.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:05 pm "Um," Scruff said, wondering how to put this, "Miss Selene got upset and did some magic stuff. Now we're all going in the, um, same direction..." He was pretty sure that was what Sam was planning to do anyway and, as Mister Priest happened to have his stuff anyhow, he had to go back there. Might as well go with his sister. He'd get in trouble if he lost her.
cool were on the lamb!.. Where are we going to hang out where they are not going to find her again??
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:45 am cool were on the lamb!.. Where are we going to hang out where they are not going to find her again??
"For now we just need a place to regroup" Selene replied flatly "David, are we nearly there?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We are, indeed, here my love," David said, trying to sound cheery as they arrived at the church and he shifted his position so Fletcher was in the crook of one arm so he could knock. He adjusted Fletcher again to make sure she didn't fall, putting the hand he'd knocked with to her side to hold her on.
---------------------
"I left my stuff here," Scruff said, recognising the place as he helped Sam. Despite it all he was happy Lucky was with them. He liked having friends. Even batty ones like him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:50 am "We are, indeed, here my love," David said, trying to sound cheery as they arrived at the church and he shifted his position so Fletcher was in the crook of one arm so he could knock. He adjusted Fletcher again to make sure she didn't fall, putting the hand he'd knocked with to her side to hold her on.
---------------------
"I left my stuff here," Scruff said, recognising the place as he helped Sam. Despite it all he was happy Lucky was with them. He liked having friends. Even batty ones like him.
Lucky looks around....
Where did the shepherd dogs go?? Are we missing anyone else as well????
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I tink we've got everyone except dose two. An' I'm not goin' back fer dem." Sam answers lucky, panting slightly and wishing she'd had time to change to her more springy foot that makes running easier for her. She leans on her cane as the group reassembles by the door and turns her ear and then her head as Caleb appears around the side of the church carrying a tin of paint and an armful of brushes, rollers, drop cloths and other supplies. He drops the equipment with a crash and runs to the group as he realises what, or rather whom, David is holding. A moment later the front door of the church is opened by Kyndra who is equally stunned but luckily manages not to drop the baby in her arms who burbles and waves absently at the shaggy dog.

"Fletcher! What the heck happened to her?" Caleb demands, eyes widening as he notes the blood at the corner of her mouth. "She's bleeding!"

"Bring her inside, quickly! Put her on the pew here! I'll call the vet!" Kyndra instructs, stacking an extra cushion on the seat to make an ersatz bed, and carefully strapping the child in a rocker to free up her hands.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She took some tranquilizer darts, sir," David said earnestly, moving to put Fletcher onto the pew as directed. He gave a brief smile to the baby as he straightened up. "We were in the café when we were beset by Animal control looking to take Jay here back to..." He let that line lie, hoping the implications didn't need saying. "We attempted to engage them in discourse and, when they realised we were not willing to relinquish her, they resorted to violence. We were able to leave but, as we can neither run, hide nor fight, we had to make them aware of where we were headed. I am afraid they will be present soon." He turned to Kyndra. "Fletcher, Sam, Lucky, Scruff and Jay should depart, alongside yourself and the sweet child. I am hoping that a Human preacher and the location will make them more amenable to talk and reasoned discussion." He looked back to Caleb. "I believe Sam has some of the action recorded on Fletcher's mobile phone, sir."
-----------------------------
Scruff just listened.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene quietly walked passed everyone and slumped down on a nearby pew, before letting go off Jay's paw.
"Are you ok?" she asked, almost whispered. Her eyes closed, yet seemed as if they focusing on something.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay, who mostly moved like a ghost, silent and somewhat aimless, sat down near Selene, expression cold, vacant. For a moment it looked like she might not have heard, but eventually responded, her voice matching her expression. "No." She tilted her head, seemingly searching for words. "They found me, want to take me back... Fooled myself."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fletcher mentioned a fight in the park earlier. Is that something to do with this?" Caleb asks suspiciously while Kyndra talks on the phone to the vet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't believe so," David said intently but quietly. "They were here to return Jay to the cage that she wishes to escape from. I do not believe we will see Jay again if that happens."
----------------------
Scruff couldn't help but overhear what Jay said and he wondered on the correct thing to say as he stepped across to the only friend he had that was younger than he was. "They, uh, won't find it easy," he told the Jackalope before offering her a hug. He'd seen, somewhere, that people liked hugs, even from little scruffbags like him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Blood had been dragging Rav back to Rav's barn..
After he started having flashbacks to the conditional training he had received from the school for wayward pets.

All those thoughts of submission and groveling. That's not who we are.
I thought i had broken free of that training, but with so many control officers there..
Well we will have to work on that.. We can't do are jobs, with you bowing down into that disgusting pose of respect position
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:36 am Jay, who mostly moved like a ghost, silent and somewhat aimless, sat down near Selene, expression cold, vacant. For a moment it looked like she might not have heard, but eventually responded, her voice matching her expression. "No." She tilted her head, seemingly searching for words. "They found me, want to take me back... Fooled myself."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:36 am Scruff couldn't help but overhear what Jay said and he wondered on the correct thing to say as he stepped across to the only friend he had that was younger than he was. "They, uh, won't find it easy," he told the Jackalope before offering her a hug. He'd seen, somewhere, that people liked hugs, even from little scruffbags like him.
"Scruff is right" Selene smiled , gently squeezing Jay's shoulder "sure they found you, and of course they want to take you back. Whether or not that will happen or not is a different matter entirely"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:55 am "Scruff is right" Selene smiled , gently squeezing Jay's shoulder "sure they found you, and of course they want to take you back. Whether or not that will happen or not is a different matter entirely"
Lucky makes for the door.
Since you all have everything in paw here, there is a flock of sheep needing my attentions.. Since the guard dog is going to be missing in action.. Tis Tis Tis, not showing up for your first day on the job too...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's a matter of life and death then?" Caleb asks, matching David's tone before sighing.
"I'll help as much as I can... Understand though that I have a wife and child to take care of. At the end of the day I gotta be careful around the authorities... At least bein' animal control, maybe they'll talk to me more than the cops would... I may be able to hide her for a bit though..."

Kyndra hangs up the phone, having received assurances that the vet is on the way.

"Yeah. Scruff's right. We got you out once and we'll do it again." Sam agrees with the raccoon, sounding more confident than she feels.

The baby in the rocker giggles as Selene's tail swishes past and eventually catches it and stuffs as much as she can into her mouth, gumming it happily.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of...course," David said, distracted by the baby playing with Selene for a moment. "I was hoping the 'reverend' card could come directly into play but I know what you speak of." He sighed and glanced towards Jay. "I know there is a discussion to be had but I feel the only chance we have of all winning is to speak to the Human who sent the Control Officers, not the Control Officers themselves. They're not responsible." He glanced after Lucky. The young Fox was in for a surprise. He'd only handed in his resume today. The Farmer still had protection...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay blinked, mind torn between overthinking and not thinking enough. She almost flinched from Selene squeezing her shoulder, but resisted, and without much thought accepted Scruff's hug. She missed the time right after meeting David, she refused to ponder the future. At least for the moment.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:23 pm Lucky makes for the door.
Since you all have everything in paw here, there is a flock of sheep needing my attentions.. Since the guard dog is going to be missing in action.. Tis Tis Tis, not showing up for your first day on the job too...
"You sure leaving through the front door is a good idea? The officers know you, and now thought that you're helping us some ho-eek!"
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:27 am The baby in the rocker giggles as Selene's tail swishes past and eventually catches it and stuffs as much as she can into her mouth, gumming it happily.
Selene was surprised by the gumming, and completely baffled, not knowing how to get her tail away gently without making the baby cry
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:28 am
"You sure leaving through the front door is a good idea? The officers know you, and now thought that you're helping us some ho-eek!"

Naaa... They can't catch me unless i want them too.
Lycky swishes his tail, twords the vixen.
Now my sweet. you would not be suggesting that i would turn you all in, to get a get out of trouble pass to be used at a later time..