HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"A few, simple books might be a good way to relax too" Selene smiled "Especially after... well, everything today, really"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rav, Blood and Lucky dig into their El'Diablo chicken sandwiches..

Sweat dripping and they eye each other to see who is going to be a first to go for the water!..
Arrgh pant pant
Hot hot hot..
It's not soooooo ba... whine
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Lasagna's always a good bet anyway." Fletcher encourages.
"We'll go somewhere with a smaller menu next time and work through it for you." the big doe suggests. "That way when we come back here you'll be able to order like a pro!"

"What's what mean? De tumbs up?" Sam asks Scruff.
"Dat means he approves. If you get de tumbs down den watch out dough." she winks.

The antics of the dogs and tod soon set the does giggling again although they try to hide it. They're barely able to stifle their giggles when they catch each others' eyes though. Until they hear Selene's comment anyway, and then they turn serious again.
"Aye. What DID happen today, Selene?"
"Yeah. If I'm running for my life, I'd kinda like to know what was chasing me and how to avoid it."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David paid then sat back down. The wait staff appeared with the orders in due time, putting the drinks down first before laying out the foods (Rav, Blood and Lucky having already been served theirs.) "Thought we'd never get to eat," David admitted.
---------------
Scruff squirted ketchup onto his omelette. He made it so it looked a little like Sam.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: The antics of the dogs and tod soon set the does giggling again although they try to hide it. They're barely able to stifle their giggles when they catch each others' eyes though. Until they hear Selene's comment anyway, and then they turn serious again.
"Aye. What DID happen today, Selene?"
"Yeah. If I'm running for my life, I'd kinda like to know what was chasing me and how to avoid it."
"Ah.....yes I suppose I do owe everyone an explanation, and apology" Selene smiled, taking a long sip from her soda bottle "But, before I start, please be assured that no one is in any danger.....as long as you all forget what happened today."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't know about forgetting," David asserted, carrying strength and concern in his tone, "but I can concede i'd rather it not happen again."
"I can go with forgetting," Scruff said, "as I probably won't understand it anyhow."
"I might."
"Shut up, inner me!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't know if I can forget bein' strangled any time soon..." Sam states, subconsciously rubbing her throat, feeling that dreadful paw again. Fletcher puts a comforting arm around her friend's shoulders as both does wait for Selene to answer, and Sam finds herself leaning towards the bigger doe slightly in response.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Ah.....yes I suppose I do owe everyone an explanation, and apology" Selene smiled, taking a long sip from her soda bottle "But, before I start, please be assured that no one is in any danger.....as long as you all forget what happened today."
Iiiiii hack..Gulping down the water..
Hah!
I win!..
Rav growls at the other two..Hush..
How can i forget? your going to teach me how to do magic like that!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay brightened at the mention of books, but then wilted slightly as memory of the small, quick moment she experienced from the earlier affair came back. "What happened was scary." She was not comforted by Sam's words on the matter.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Iiiiii hack..Gulping down the water..
Hah!
I win!..
Rav growls at the other two..Hush..
How can i forget? your going to teach me how to do magic like that!
"Unfortunately, it's not something you can use without great sacrifices....or....should be used at all." Selene denied "And you're not ready for its return yet either"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know about forgetting," David asserted, carrying strength and concern in his tone, "but I can concede i'd rather it not happen again."
"I can go with forgetting," Scruff said, "as I probably won't understand it anyhow."
"I might."
"Shut up, inner me!"
Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't know if I can forget bein' strangled any time soon..." Sam states, subconsciously rubbing her throat, feeling that dreadful paw again. Fletcher puts a comforting arm around her friend's shoulders as both does wait for Selene to answer, and Sam finds herself leaning towards the bigger doe slightly in response.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay brightened at the mention of books, but then wilted slightly as memory of the small, quick moment she experienced from the earlier affair came back. "What happened was scary." She was not comforted by Sam's words on the matter.
"I understand, and I apologize for putting everyone through that, but it's of utmost importance that what happened and all matters connecting to it, remain in secret, even now more than ever before. With that said, now that my opponents have discovered my identity, and I theirs, none of you will be dragged into this conflict, as long as our secret is kept from all others, of course." the vixen explained with a slight cheery voice, in an attempt to put her friends at ease, though knowing chances were not high.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Tell no-one why I'm standing with you," David said, a humorous glint in his eye but not in his voice, "I can do that, Selene."
---------------
"Good job we both know, sis," Scruff said, looking to Sam. "No secrets and we can talk?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I suppose so, Scruff." Sam agrees.

"So what is this secret then? What's the conflict all about?" Fletcher asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Unfortunately, it's not something you can use without great sacrifices....or....should be used at all." Selene denied "And you're not ready for its return yet either"

I have already told you, i'm ready to make those great sacrifices, An i'm not ready because no one has shown me the way.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I understand, and I apologize for putting everyone through that, but it's of utmost importance that what happened and all matters connecting to it, remain in secret, even now more than ever before. With that said, now that my opponents have discovered my identity, and I theirs, none of you will be dragged into this conflict, as long as our secret is kept from all others, of course." the vixen explained with a slight cheery voice, in an attempt to put her friends at ease, though knowing chances were not high.
As crazy as Rav is, It is often a good idea to have a back up plan. for when things go sideways.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: I have already told you, i'm ready to make those great sacrifices, An i'm not ready because no one has shown me the way.
"I'm sorry, but no, you're not, not when your soul is on the line" Selene continued to reject "And you, as in the people of this land, are not ready, and the first true contact between my people and yours did not prove otherwise"
Keeshah wrote: As crazy as Rav is, It is often a good idea to have a back up plan. for when things go sideways.
"For now, keeping you all out of this is the best chance to minimize casualty and limit the conflict between factions involve, so thank you for your concern, but really, it's for the best"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Tell no-one why I'm standing with you," David said, a humorous glint in his eye but not in his voice, "I can do that, Selene."
Selene gave David a smile and a gentle nod
Hlaoroo wrote:"I suppose so, Scruff." Sam agrees.

"So what is this secret then? What's the conflict all about?" Fletcher asks.
"Well....." the vixen sighed, taking a big sip of her soda
"Around four years ago, we were attacked by an organization, who discovered our ability and kidnapped many of my kind in an attempt to harness magic for their own purpose. In grief and desperation, a young fox from my family let loose an ancient weapon upon her kidnappers."
Selene took another drink
"As per the pact between my people and the people of our attackers,calling themselves Reclaimers, none of these ancient weapons, which belong to my people, is allowed to be brought into their territory, as in the rest of the world. However, it is also stated that anything that is within the territory of one side, belongs to that side.

For the last four years, the young vixen I mentioned and the weapon she carried have been roaming the world, preparing for its true activation. Should the weapon successfully activates on their territory, it will be considered an act of aggression against their people, and a war might break out. Should the Reclaimers acquires the weapon, the already tensed relationship between our factions might go out of balance, with their disapproval of you, the outlanders, and my people's distrust toward the Reclaimers being a catalyst for another potential conflict, and if the kidnappers got their hands on this weapon.....well, I would prefer they don't.

Andd so, currently, my people, the Reclaimers, the surviving humans involved in the kidnapping, as well as me, with the help from my friend, the wolf you met earlier by the name Muiva, are all trying to reach this vixen before all others. The Reclaimers detected our attempt at tracking her down for a while now, and we've been able to slow them down ourselves, but Muiva told me that the weapon is about to be ready, which means there's no time for subtlety anymore. She led them here, so I can block their path and buy her time while she goes ahead and neutralize the weapon while ensuring the survival of the young vixen."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So, basically," David said, working his way through it, "you need to hold up these people long enough for her to find the 'MaGuffin' as the wrong people finding it might, in the roleplay, cause the holder to use it?" he glanced at the others around them in the cafe whilst using 'nerdy' terms he'd learned a few years back to sell the 'roleplay' thing. "But you do need help, luv," he added, reaching to put a handpaw on hers to give it a squeeze. "To sell the fact that you've got something important needs you to be prepared to defend it. That means a team, usually. People lunatic enough to see that people who attack innocents and Children need to be stood against and those sane enough to realise that we like this world you've, er, created for us... for the... roleplay. We happen to live in it," he added with a grin.
----------------
Scruff stayed silent but took Sam's paw under the table.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Andd so, currently, my people, the Reclaimers, the surviving humans involved in the kidnapping, as well as me, with the help from my friend, the wolf you met earlier by the name Muiva, are all trying to reach this vixen before all others. The Reclaimers detected our attempt at tracking her down for a while now, and we've been able to slow them down ourselves, but Muiva told me that the weapon is about to be ready, which means there's no time for subtlety anymore. She led them here, so I can block their path and buy her time while she goes ahead and neutralize the weapon while ensuring the survival of the young vixen."[/color]
So what do we Sweeping his arm about those gathered here.
Do, when these people show up again. besides die.
I can take down everyone here, but i couldn't even touch them.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't know if you've noticed, Rav, Blood," David replied, "but, despite their best efforts, we're still here. We're still standing. If we stay, they're coming. If we go?" he gave a wry smile. "They're still coming. So we choose to stand or run. And here's where I have friends..." He put his free arm around Jay's shoulders even as his other hand stayed on Selene's, "...even the makings of a new family with you lot, perhaps. I'm not willing to leave those things behind. We can help save the world if we stand together."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam gives Scruff's paw a comforting squeeze as she thinks.
"So, Selene... Am I understandin' right dat you..." she pauses, taking a hint from David.
"Are playin' in dis roleplay... De Fair Folk?" she asks carefully.

Fletcher has a different concern.
"What do you mean our souls are on the line? 'Coz I'm pretty sure the Big Man Upstairs has mine safe and sound." she asks, sounding more confident than she feels.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know if you've noticed, Rav, Blood," David replied, "but, despite their best efforts, we're still here. We're still standing. If we stay, they're coming. If we go?"
Only because that bear switched sides.. this time.
Hlaoroo wrote:Sam gives Scruff's paw a comforting squeeze as she thinks.
"So, Selene... Am I understandin' right dat you..." she pauses, taking a hint from David.

"What do you mean our souls are on the line? 'Coz I'm pretty sure the Big Man Upstairs has mine safe and sound." she asks, sounding more confident than she feels.
An seeing as the human religions already believes that "we are soulless beast put on earth to serve man"
Rav is right, We don't have a soul to lose.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So, basically," David said, working his way through it, "you need to hold up these people long enough for her to find the 'MaGuffin' as the wrong people finding it might, in the roleplay, cause the holder to use it?" he glanced at the others around them in the cafe whilst using 'nerdy' terms he'd learned a few years back to sell the 'roleplay' thing. "But you do need help, luv," he added, reaching to put a handpaw on hers to give it a squeeze. "To sell the fact that you've got something important needs you to be prepared to defend it. That means a team, usually. People lunatic enough to see that people who attack innocents and Children need to be stood against and those sane enough to realise that we like this world you've, er, created for us... for the... roleplay. We happen to live in it," he added with a grin.
Keeshah wrote: Only because that bear switched sides.. this time.
"Actually......it's a little complicated than that." Selene gently scratched her head for a moment, trying to relax herself
"Reclaimers attacking outlanders is a very rare thing, generally frowned upon except as the last result. Despite the first impression, they are.....shall I say......good guys. They just have different view point on things. While I appreciate the courageous sentiment, things most likely went out of their control as they did for us, so, now that that's over, we can probably negotiate with them with words." she said, though uncertainty slightly crept up in her voice at the end.
"Something like that I suppose" this made the vixen chuckled "They're not the same thing, but the two are similar in nature enough that legends of old would mistake both to be the same"
Keeshah wrote: An seeing as the human religions already believes that "we are soulless beast put on earth to serve man"
Rav is right, We don't have a soul to lose.
"Humans are....confident in their place in the world. Many beliefs of old were based on information they're gathered then. Over time, they learn more of the world, and these beliefs are discarded or revised accordingly. For now, there aren't many new information about souls, thus beliefs regarding such matters have not yet been put into reconsideration." she continued, slow and gentle

"But, rest assured, all things that exist possess souls. They may come in different form, conceptual chorus, runes of nature, or the essences of living beings, each varies in strength, having grown or diminished through time, but invaluable just the same. A soul is like a brushstroke upon the canvas of reality, a proof that say "I, something that is unique and can never be replicated, exist, for I am here and now, occupying a space and moment that is for me alone", which will persist much further than the life time of even the most ancient being. Because of this, souls, such as yours, are immeasurably precious things, as precious as they are powerful"

The vixen gave David's hand a gentle squeeze, before pulling back, putting her paws together.
"As you can imagine, a thing that can leave a mark in reality possesses immense strength. Souls, even the most diminished of them, are self-contained source of such power by nature. Due to the nature of our homeland however, the souls of my people, as well as those of the Reclaimers, who shared our ancestral bonds, are scarred. We use the essence escaped from these scars to forcefully impact changes on the world, a process which you call "magic".

Every time we do so, a part of our soul is lost, like a dash of paint used to cover up a pained canvas with a new drawing, and just as the old drawing is damaged by such act, the world is also wounded by magic. Furthermore, the more of our souls we left behind, the more likely we will become bound to this world, having to walk this realm even in death until the end. For the most unfortunate, those whose soul are all but drained, they will simply perished, with no hope for an after life"

The vixen took the last of her soda, then looked Blood in the eyes "So yes, you do have something to lose, and I will never put you in such a risk, especially for such a dangerous thing like magic......well......our form of magic, at least"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay simply looked at Selene as she spoke, eyes wide at the flurry of information, which she sorta understood some of. "And I thought my stuff was weird... Please never get caught by the Doctor. Or even whisper that anywhere near him. I don't wanna see him try and scar souls somehow." She said, a little ramble-y -though David's arm around her helped somewhat- as she attempted to wrap her head around the parts she didn't understand.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David gave jay's shoulder a small squeeze. "Don't you worry about that right now, yeah," he said, choosing to ask about the 'Doctor' later. He had a feeling it wasn't a madman with a blue box. "And I've heard you sing, Fletch. There's no taking that soul."
-----------
Scruff started on his food with a fork, still holding Sam's paw. He thought better with food, he thought.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aww, thanks, David." Fletcher smiles, embarrassed and flattered.
"That... Was actually quite beautiful, Selene. Very poetic... I have a question though. You said your form of magic. What other kinds of magic are there?"

~~~~~~~~
"So, what exactly are your people den, if not us or de Fair Folk?" Sam wants to know, releasing Scruff's paw and picking up her fork as her food arrives.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay simply looked at Selene as she spoke, eyes wide at the flurry of information, which she sorta understood some of. "And I thought my stuff was weird... Please never get caught by the Doctor. Or even whisper that anywhere near him. I don't wanna see him try and scar souls somehow." She said, a little ramble-y -though David's arm around her helped somewhat- as she attempted to wrap her head around the parts she didn't understand.
"Please don't worry about it" Selene smiled "Secrecy is of utmost important to us, which was why I asked you all to forget everything today ever happened. Should this doctor of yours get too close, we have measures to prevent unneeded exposure."
Hlaoroo wrote: "So, what exactly are your people den, if not us or de Fair Folk?" Sam wants to know, releasing Scruff's paw and picking up her fork as her food arrives.
"We.....Well. I'm not entirely sure how to say this. But, if you want, I can tell you a story, passed down through generations as to how my people came to be"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Aww, thanks, David." Fletcher smiles, embarrassed and flattered.
"That... Was actually quite beautiful, Selene. Very poetic... I have a question though. You said your form of magic. What other kinds of magic are there?"
"Aside from the magic from forces above, which I think are usually known as "miracles", in recent centuries there has been a rise in numbers of individuals born of your land who possess the ability to tap into the fabric of reality, creating phenomenons that are identical to our magic, yet their souls remain whole. We call these individuals "the Radiants", from a theory proposed regarding the cause of their appearance" At this, the vixen's eyebrows came slightly closer as she mused "In recent years, their numbers became substantial enough to gather and create their own communities. We have yet to find the cause of this or an explanation for their abilities, but, they're out there, becoming more and more numerous."
The vixen then paused for a moment, as if remembering something, then continued "Actually.....The attack today was because I deceived them into thinking Jay was one of these Radiants, in order to lure them out so I can identify them before they identify me. So, my apology."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Now THAT part," David said sternly, "you don't do again. If you do? It's me. Or this pair," he added, gesturing to Rav and Blood and smiling slightly, "They seem able to kick backside and survive."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Actually......it's a little complicated than that." Selene gently scratched her head for a moment, trying to relax herself
"Reclaimers attacking outlanders is a very rare thing, generally frowned upon except as the last result. Despite the first impression, they are.....shall I say......good guys. They just have different view point on things. While I appreciate the courageous sentiment, things most likely went out of their control as they did for us, so, now that that's over, we can probably negotiate with them with words." she said, though uncertainty slightly crept up in her voice at the end.
So your saying the next time they appear, we should just hand you over to them.. right, got it.
I still wanna do magic...
Hush.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Now THAT part," David said sternly, "you don't do again. If you do? It's me. Or this pair," he added, gesturing to Rav and Blood and smiling slightly, "They seem able to kick backside and survive."
What about me?Lucky chirps up with a coy smile.
I did get my butt kicked and survived with out a scratch.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"We.....Well. I'm not entirely sure how to say this. But, if you want, I can tell you a story, passed down through generations as to how my people came to be"
"I'd love to hear it!" Sam smiles. "If dere's one ting we Irish love it's a good yarn! Especially if it's washed down wit' a pint o' good beer!"

~~~~~~~~
"So... I'm confused. If this conflict is between you and the Reclaimers, why are the Reclaimers so interested in capturing someone they think is a Radiant?" Fletcher asks, picking at her food.
"Why would they be drawn to that and not to you if it's you they're after? And I think after today they kinda worked out who you are, so..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You're just Lucky," Scruff joked with his uncouth Foxy friend (not that he knew what 'uncouth meant) "and can I have a beer," he asked Sam, not knowing what that was either.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You're just Lucky," Scruff joked with his uncouth Foxy friend (not that he knew what 'uncouth meant) "and can I have a beer," he asked Sam, not knowing what that was either.
Lucky seemlessly swipes a beer from a passing waitresses tray without her even noticing.
There you go.. not idea what brand it is..
Setting the beer down in front of the raccoon.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Now THAT part," David said sternly, "you don't do again. If you do? It's me. Or this pair," he added, gesturing to Rav and Blood and smiling slightly, "They seem able to kick backside and survive."
"Of course" Selene nodded. "It was only a gamble to lure out the opponent.
Hlaoroo wrote: "I'd love to hear it!" Sam smiles. "If dere's one ting we Irish love it's a good yarn! Especially if it's washed down wit' a pint o' good beer!"
"That's great!" The vixen replied happily "But first, I think would like to resolve everyone's concern first"
Keeshah wrote: What about me?Lucky chirps up with a coy smile.
I did get my butt kicked and survived with out a scratch.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You're just Lucky," Scruff joked with his uncouth Foxy friend (not that he knew what 'uncouth meant) "and can I have a beer," he asked Sam, not knowing what that was either.
"Very lucky. Especially since I didn't expect an agent of the Reclaimers to loose control like that.
Keeshah wrote:
Lucky seemlessly swipes a beer from a passing waitresses tray without her even noticing.
There you go.. not idea what brand it is..
Setting the beer down in front of the raccoon.
"Lucky!" the vixen frowned, then took the beer away from Scruff's reach "Sorry Scruff but you shouldn't drink this"
Hlaoroo wrote:"So... I'm confused. If this conflict is between you and the Reclaimers, why are the Reclaimers so interested in capturing someone they think is a Radiant?" Fletcher asks, picking at her food.
"Why would they be drawn to that and not to you if it's you they're after? And I think after today they kinda worked out who you are, so..."
"When I was told that they've tracked me down and would come here, I placed a few traps that would prevent them some pinpoint my location, as well as erm.....lowering their fighting capability. You know, like a thick smoke generator or a radar scrambler. They would know the source would be around this area, but they wouldn't know where, and the more time they spend looking, the more time I have to identify them.....At least, that was the plan. I failed to realize that they would think this is the work of a Radiant" Selene explained "Though not very often, we do seek out the help of a few Radiants in time of need. This unfortunately only increase the distrust of the Reclaimers toward both ourselves and the Radiants. However, unlike us, the Radiants were not a part of our ancient pact, so aggression against them would not be a legitimate reason for our attackers to be punished. I'm not sure of their intention for capturing their suspect, but...." The vixen looked up at the group with a smile "You're right. They know who I am, and I know who they are, after today their business will only concern me, so everyone should be fine."
Keeshah wrote: So your saying the next time they appear, we should just hand you over to them.. right, got it.
I still wanna do magic...
Hush.
"Not....exactly" Selene sheepishly laughed "You guys just need to get yourselves to safety, but I sincerely hope they don't show up in public like that again"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff, who'd been reaching for the drink, put his hand back. "Thanks, Lucky," he said, thinking to ask Sam if he could have one later.
----------------
David raised his hand slightly, then thought better of it. "Ah, you already know what I'm going to say, eh, Selene?" He looked at the beer. "Cafe's serve beer here?" He smiled wryly. "And that wasn't what I was going to say."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: David raised his hand slightly, then thought better of it. "Ah, you already know what I'm going to say, eh, Selene?" He looked at the beer. "Cafe's serve beer here?" He smiled wryly. "And that wasn't what I was going to say."
Of course they do.. just not to us pets.
it's discrimination i tell you.!

Swiping the beer from Selene's hand unnoticed, and placing it back on the table before Scruff.
gesturing hurry with his nose, as to not alert the vixen again.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sorry, Scruff," David said, taking the beer back up, "but the wrong person sees you drinking this and we're all in trouble." He handed it back to Selene. "Think Lucky could give you lessons on street magic, love," he told her, a twinkle in his eye.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Swiper, no swiping!" Fletcher grins, wagging a finger in Lucky's face.
"Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, NO SWIPING!"

"Aye, sorry, Scruff. Beer's a special human drink that makes you talk funny and pass out if you have too much. They restrict it. I'll get Da to give you some tonight if you like. Can't have it in public though." Sam apologises, flagging down a waitress and offering her the beer.
"Excuse me, ma'am, dis got delivered to us by mistake." she explains, covering for Lucky.
"But yeah, I don't tink dey'll be quick to show demselves again, not after we kicked deir butts." Sam opines with more confidence than she feels, returning to the topic at paw once the beer is gone.

"Yeah, what did happen after Jay and I left? You never did say." Fletcher asks, hoping it's not an insensitive question.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Swiper, no swiping!" Fletcher grins, wagging a finger in Lucky's face.
"Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, NO SWIPING!"
Lucky snaps his finger..
Awwwww Mann!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sorry, Scruff," David said, taking the beer back up, "but the wrong person sees you drinking this and we're all in trouble." He handed it back to Selene. "Think Lucky could give you lessons on street magic, love," he told her, a twinkle in his eye.

Lucky glares at David.. muttering nemesis
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sorry, Scruff," David said, taking the beer back up, "but the wrong person sees you drinking this and we're all in trouble." He handed it back to Selene. "Think Lucky could give you lessons on street magic, love," he told her, a twinkle in his eye.
It took Selene a second or two before realizing what happened, causing the vixen to let out a small "oh". David's joked made her chuckle, but still, the vixen wasn't too happy about the attempt to get Scruff to drink around this many people
Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, what did happen after Jay and I left? You never did say." Fletcher asks, hoping it's not an insensitive question.
"Everyone here defeated our attackers together, wounded one of them, and we left before people can notice us around the scene"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
It took Selene a second or two before realizing what happened, causing the vixen to let out a small "oh". David's joked made her chuckle, but still, the vixen wasn't too happy about the attempt to get Scruff to drink around this many people

By now, Lucky had slink'ed away back to the dogs table.
Still muttering about snitches getting stitches..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As David kept his own counsel, Scruff cut off a third of his omlette and pushed it over to his foxy friend, Lucky, to try and cheer him up a bit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:00 am As David kept his own counsel, Scruff cut off a third of his omlette and pushed it over to his foxy friend, Lucky, to try and cheer him up a bit.
Lucky returns the favor with giving Scruff one of his El'Diablo chicken tenders..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And what about the fires? Did they get brought under control?" Fletcher asks, accidentally putting her paw on Sam's as she gropes for her drink without looking. Both does quickly retract their paws and look elsewhere, trying to hide their respective blushes.

"*Ahem*... Um... You've gone quiet, David. Are you okay?" Sam asks, noticing the dog's taciturnity.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters