HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Kalvin

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky smiled, knowing his music well. Recognizing the video game music he responded appropriately, coming up with an appropriate response.

--------------------

Balbaroy looked around before looking across the street. "Well my house is right over there, if we run fast we won't have to be in the hot too long."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex widened his eyes as Lucky played his song. He gave him a "You're making this hard for me" look, and watched him play the song until the very end. Now it was his time to counter. But with what? Think fast... think fast... fast... it had to be something fast... That's it! Once Lucky was done, Alex started playing the solo from Highway Star by Deep Purple (3:48). It was the first thing that came to his mind. Next time he'll make it harder for Lucky!

Mai started thinking about Balbaroy's idea. Was that good or bad?
But... if we run... aren't we gonna get just hotter?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:"Ungh. Rav, get offa me. And don't mention baths, please."

No baths?.. Umm Showdering? scrubbed-down? washing-up? he grins..
Buckdida wrote:"Same...though, today? It feels somewhat refreshing. Hmm..." Venison thought a moment. "Idea. Occasionally, in the cities, humans will take fake weapons that use water and shoot each other on days like today. Water fights, they call them, I think." Venison looked over to Pavelle. "How many animals around here do you think have water guns? I'd wager quite a few...Rav, would you please get off of me?!"

Oh well, if your going to ask like that, sir.. how can i not do so.
Rav plants a lick on Venison's nose pad, (slurrrrp) an rolls off him..
I don't have anything like that, fake guns?
I didn't know pets were allowed to have guns of any type..

Rav gets up an shakes out his fur...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
mathgrant

Post by mathgrant »

Teh Brawler wrote:O'Connor smiled, feeling in a good mood, and followed Mrs. Dewitt out to the car. He jumped in the back, fastened himself in, and began to wait. While he was waiting, he began to hope that Sal' wouldn't be waiting too long if she were there by now.
Brian and Mrs. Dewitt got into the car, the latter carrying her purse and the dog food. Mrs. Dewitt started the car up and began to drive it, with Brian directing her to The Wall. A few minutes later, they reached their destination, and Mrs. Dewitt killed the car's ignition. She and Brian exited the car, waiting for O'Connor to do the same thing.
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matt smiled at Sean. "Heh, well that depends on what you're in the mood for. We HAVE maple, but it's not fresh, but we can make... hm... well, maple, vanilla, honey, cinnamon, vanilla honey, cinnamon cream, strawberry, blueberry, I think blackberry..." he says, turning around and facing Sean as he enters the kitchen, raising an eyebrow.~

"Thanks," Rachel said, gratefully taking the smoothie from Cier and taking a seat before removing the lid from the cup, taking large gulps of it. "Ah... it is pretty annoying, it'll probably help if I go brush it later... anyways, so how are you two doing?" she asked, not wanting the focus to be on herself any longer.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Oh well, if your going to ask like that, sir.. how can i not do so.
Rav plants a lick on Venison's nose pad, (slurrrrp) an rolls off him..
I don't have anything like that, fake guns?
I didn't know pets were allowed to have guns of any type..
Rav gets up an shakes out his fur...
Venison's eye twitched as Rav's tongue grazed across Venison's nose. Ven's right arm twitched up, but that's all that happened. Anyone else probably would have received a punch to the same place Venison was just licked at.
"Rav...never...do...that...AGAIN. Or...restraining...myself...might...be...hard..." Venison was growling though clenched teeth. "Hugs might...be...one thing...but NEVER do that again, Rav! I can keep my nose wet without any assistance from others, thank you." Venison stood up and shook himself out, spraying everyone in the vicinity.
"But yes, water guns. Water fight. A non-lethal battle situation where, in this weather, you win even if you were to die. Perhaps I might even flub some maneuvers to cool down some...then again, I have been losing my touch some...but I don't have a water gun, myself. Pets probably have some extras, but...Ah! I have an idea! I have some...scrap material that I've been meaning to bring to, say, someone like Del or Amelia...I know Del a bit better...she might be able to rig it into a water gun...of sorts...which would be more useful to me than its current state. Rav and Pav! Let's see if we can't round up some people for a mock battle while I get this thing fixed up, unless you want to come along...Blood...you're welcome to do whatever you'd like. I can't say I know enough about you to say if you'd want to participate or not, yet alone if you have a water gun or not...now, Del and Ceir's house..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

mathgrant wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:O'Connor smiled, feeling in a good mood, and followed Mrs. Dewitt out to the car. He jumped in the back, fastened himself in, and began to wait. While he was waiting, he began to hope that Sal' wouldn't be waiting too long if she were there by now.
Brian and Mrs. Dewitt got into the car, the latter carrying her purse and the dog food. Mrs. Dewitt started the car up and began to drive it, with Brian directing her to The Wall. A few minutes later, they reached their destination, and Mrs. Dewitt killed the car's ignition. She and Brian exited the car, waiting for O'Connor to do the same thing.
O'Connor unbuckled, and got out of the car. He then walked into the Wall, where he saw Sal' sitting in the corner, sipping on a milkshake. He smiled, and walked over, saying to Brian, "Yew go ahn' ge' sum fud. Ah'll join ye in a bi'." He then sat down, and smiled at Sal' saying, "Hey, there. 'Aow did dealin' wit Peppere go?"

Sal' looked up, and her eyes brightened when she saw O'Connor. "Hey! Glad you could make it," she said in a slightly sassy tone, only for a joking effect. "Pepper's alright; we got it worked out, though I promised to stop picking on him so much." She went through what had happened before, and began to giggle at the thought of Alex.

O'Connor was taken off by Sal's sudden giggling, and asked, "Whuh's so funneh?"

Sal' stifled her laughter, and forced out an answer. "Hehehe, n-nothing, hehe, d-don't worry. I-It's just, *snrk* Alex, is all."

O'Connor didn't recognize the name, and was about to ask, when he realized that Brian was still in line. "Ah'll bei ruight bahck," he said, getting up and going over to Brian. "So, whutcha gettin'?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Sean considered, there were so many different kinds to choose from. "How about blueberry?" He said, walking into the kitchen.
Cier took a sip of his coffee and gave a slight sigh. "I've been doing fine, I guess.". Kellie gave him a short, sympathetic look before answering. "Pretty good, the newest recruits for the K-9 unit are shaping up well." She gave a smile, and looked up as another pair of dogs entered. "Pretty busy this morning, everyone must be trying to escape the heat."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

"Sure thing," Matt responded quickly, instantly turning around and pulling out the ingredients from the fridge and cupboards. He set a saucepan on the stove and turned the heat up, mixing some water and sugar in it, as he began to mix the pancake batter in a bowl. "See, this is your basic ratio for syrups, twice as much sugar as water... it's not hard to make at all, so if you ever find yourself in need of syrup, now you can know how to make it," he grinned, looking over his shoulder as he stirred the batter. "So blueberry pancakes too, or something else?"~

Rachel's frowned, her ears folding back at Cier's answer. She looked at Kellie for a moment. "Well that's good... and yeah, it appears so, I don't blame them..." she said, kind of bothered by Cier being upset. She turned her attention back to him. "Aw, what's wrong?" she asked.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Venison's eye twitched as Rav's tongue grazed across Venison's nose. Ven's right arm twitched up, but that's all that happened. Anyone else probably would have received a punch to the same place Venison was just licked at.
"Rav...never...do...that...AGAIN. Or...restraining...myself...might...be...hard..." Venison was growling though clenched teeth. "Hugs might...be...one thing...but NEVER do that again, Rav! I can keep my nose wet without any assistance from others, thank you." Venison stood up and shook himself out, spraying everyone in the vicinity.

Oh you... Gasps Rav, though his smirking, maniacal giggling fit as Venison growls an postures..I'm making no promises on that not ever happening again. besides, i needed to get even for the chills you sent rippling down my spine with the ice water..
Rav ducks an covers from the water spray. AN now that he has gotten the giggle fits under control.
But i do have to say, you handled that very well.. I remember when something like that would have sent you screaming off into the night for days.
Buckdida wrote:"But yes, water guns. Water fight. A non-lethal battle situation where, in this weather, you win even if you were to die. Rav and Pav! Let's see if we can't round up some people for a mock battle while I get this thing fixed up, unless you want to come along...Blood...you're welcome to do whatever you'd like. I can't say I know enough about you to say if you'd want to participate or not, yet alone if you have a water gun or not...now, Del and Ceir's house..."

So what your saying is that were off to see the Lizard!, the wonderful Lizard of OZ!! Any where we can get balloons? I've done water balloons before.

Rav trots around setting the wagon back-up onto it's wheels, putting it's wooden side back on, an placing the cooler back into the wagon..
there all transformed an ready to roll out!~
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy opened his mouth to speak before Mai says something than he closes his mouth and puts his chin in thought. "Er... well if we ran we would get hotter but we would be hot for less time. I guess if we walked we would get less hot but for more time... so..." he thinks for a second before getting an idea. "If we move super slow than we shouldn't get hot at all!"

--------------------

Lucky watched Alex play thinking quickly. Alex was challenging his capabilities here. He tried not to rely on fast fingering but realized soon he would have to resort to those to keep up. As Alex finished he came up with Jessica by the Allman Brothers Band, but if he had to go too much longer than he would soon run out of things he felt were appropriate for the contest.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai brightened up. That was such a great idea from Balbaroy! She smiled at him. You're so right! Let's go!
She opened the door of The Wall, and started walking towards his house very slowly. However, the heat was still getting to her! She slowed down even more, but the heat didn't go away. She turned back to Balbaroy. T-this isn't working! I must have started walking too fast, and now the heat won't go away. You should then... start walking very slowly! Slower than I did.

Alex frowned again. Lucky was so talented - he could play every instrument. Alex just played guitar, and Lucky could still match his abilities. How much does that dog practice, anyway? Whatever. He decided to counter now with the hardest solo he could play, which is the solo in Electric Eye by Judas Priest. He started it off by descending tremolo picking on the low E string, and then went into the solo, with a grin. That was the hardest thing he could play, and if Lucky beats that, then he is a better guitarist.
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

Once the wagon was set up, Pavelle started walking towards her home, since Cier and Del were her neighbors. When Rav mentioned the water balloons, Pavelle felt a smile on her face. She was beginning to feel enthusiastic about this water fight. "Yeah, we should definitely get some water balloons... let's see, I wonder if there would be any at the pet store? Maybe not, but there has to be someplace selling 'em around here." She silently wondered, for a moment, what materials Venison had been talking about, but she figured whatever scrap he had was probably something he found that was useful in the barn. Maybe some sort of spring large that he could use to launch things into the air. Whatever it was, she hoped that it wouldn't give him too much of an advantage in the fight... unless, of course, they were going to organize into sides, like in a war. Then, she'd probably be on his side, and whatever sort of laucher he was using would help let them win. "Maybe I should head over to the Wall... there's bound to be pets congregating there in this heat. It's air-conditioned, after all. Plus, they sell iced drinks."

Meanwhile...
Felix blinked his eyes open lazily, stretching, before sitting up. He immediately began panting. Hot. It was hot. He needed a cool place to dwell for a few minutes, out of the sun. The tree branches above him provided some shade, but there was hardly any relief from the heat, and definitely not from the humidity. He scrambled down the Thinking Tree, scurrying towards Edie's house. He found the backdoor, grabbed the doorknob (which was unbearably hot, since it was metal and hat been sitting in a ray of sunlight), and pulled the door cautiously open, sticking his head in. No sign of Mr. Nelson. Good. He let himself in and carefully shut the door so it didn't make a sound, then slunk to the living room and looked out the front window. No car in the driveway, which meant Edie's 'father' --he crinkled his nose in dislike at the thought-- had already left for work. Now relaxed, and thoroughly enjoying the air-conditioning, Felix headed over to raid the kitchen. He grabbed two apples, starting to munch on one, and jumped up the stairs two at a time, heading for Magnus' room. Once in the doorway, he gazed at the big dog, who was lying halfway under his bed, tangled in a cocoon of sheets, his body wrapped tightly, his back paws sticking out at awkward angles. Grinning, Felix tossed the second apple, which bounced off Magnus' head and rolled across the floor. It took a second for Magnus to respond, but after a while the Dane started stirring. His arms fought to free themselves of the sheets and his eyes rolled open. He touched his head where the apple had hit it, and said, tone surprised, "Ouch." Felix's grin widened.

"Time to wake up, ya big oaf!" Magnus' whipped around at the sound of Felix's voice, his eyes focusing on the raccoon. For a moment, he was confused. Wait. Who was this black cat? And then he remembered. Felix was a cat now. And his fur was black. His tail started wagging, but it couldn't move much; he was still twisted in the sheets. He smiled, however, and pulled himself slowly out from under the bed, struggling to get free of the sheets without simply ripping them. Because if he did rip them, Pavelle would be angry... he finally broke free and lumbered to his feet, fetching the apple off the floor and chomping off a large bite. Chewing loudly, he followed Felix downstairs, the raccoon leading the way to the door. Time to find something to do... even if it was hot out.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Blueberry sounds good." Sean said, going over to watch what Matt did.

Cier gave another sigh. "I'm just still feeling a bit bad since Wynn came back." He gazed into his iced coffee."I'll be fine, just a little sad."
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper was sure nobody had seen him on his way home, which he was fine with. As soon as he was inside his house, he ran straight upstairs and filled the bath with warm water. He took off his bow-tie-collar and placed it on the edge of the sink, before dipping his finger in the water to test it. It was the perfect temperature, so he slowly stepped over the side and lowered himself into the bath.

After using the various soaps, shampoos and conditioners that were at his disposal, he decided to comb out some of the knots in his fur. They were definitely not as bad as they were this morning.

After stepping back out of the bath and drying himself off, Pepper opened the mirror cabinet. Browsing through the items in it, he took out a pair of scissors.
"Right, knots! You've caused me enough trouble, this is it!"
He slowly began to cut at the knots which were in his fur. Doing so made it turn back to the usual soft fur he was so very used to. Pepper grinned profusely, and began to do the same to the rest of his knots. After he had finished, he was knot free. However, he had to cut down some of the rest of his fur so it looked like he had not just hacked away at himself. His fur was noticably shorter than usual, and he wasn't sure if he liked it. He was used to it being slightly longer, but beggers can't be choosers. His fur was knot-free, and that made him happy. He combed himself down once more and left the house, heading towards the park. He knew he had to meet Sal at The Wall, but he wanted a small break from her right now, so he decided to sit down in the shade of a tree, on the edge of the park, looking upwards at the sky.
"This is so much better~!"

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood thought to himself, looking back down the street behind him. Still no sign of his friend coming back, might as well stick with the pets that he knows to be friendly. The mention of a water fight seemed to catch his interest. Pets using toy guns on each other wasn’t exactly something new to him, he’d probably be pretty good at it considering the ‘games’ he played back home. He walked in tow with the others, following behind Rav and his wagon. Blood found the shepherd’s antics a little annoying, but after a few moments of walking he noticed something. He got up closer to Rav and eyed his collar...

“...You’re an attack dog?” He asked in a skeptical tone.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:He walked in tow with the others, following behind Rav and his wagon. Blood found the shepherd’s antics a little annoying, but after a few moments of walking he noticed something. He got up closer to Rav and eyed his collar...

Rav followed Pavelle an Venison to the Wall. since he wasn't sure how to get there on his own, an didn't want to look foolish by waking the wrong turn at abba-turkey, or trotting past the place, having only been there once before..
D-Singer wrote:“...You’re an attack dog?” He asked in a skeptical tone.

Yes i am! Rav says proudly.
Well... not a police dog level one, just a more limited personal protection dog. But still, it's a license to bite!
Rav looks up an down along the street, as if he is expecting someone to be tailing him.
The humans are really paranoid about it, given my past history. An they keep me closely watched, an on a short leash.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:

Yes i am! Rav says proudly.
Well... not a police dog level one, just a more limited personal protection dog. But still, it's a license to bite!
Rav looks up an down along the street, as if he is expecting someone to be tailing him.
The humans are really paranoid about it, given my past history. An they keep me closely watched, an on a short leash.
Blood starred at Rav as they walked, judging by the way he acted he would have never had guessed he was a PPD. Most of the guard and attack dogs he knew and trained with were not nearly a silly and naive in appearance compared to Rav, pet school must have really done some work on him.

The hybrid gave a slight smirk as he reached up and dug into his own collar, pulling out a few tags of his own with his paw, one looking very similar to Rav’s. “You and me both..” He glanced over his shoulder as the shepherd looked behind them. “My friend is always complaining about the humans here being way too uptight about dangerous things, I guess that includes dogs. I had a little experience here a few weeks ago that verified that.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:The hybrid gave a slight smirk as he reached up and dug into his own collar, pulling out a few tags of his own with his paw, one looking very similar to Rav’s. “You and me both..” He glanced over his shoulder as the shepherd looked behind them. “My friend is always complaining about the humans here being way too uptight about dangerous things, I guess that includes dogs. I had a little experience here a few weeks ago that verified that.”

Rav perks up his ears, an looks over Bloods tags as he is shown them..
Ah, I had the feeling that you might be one as well.
being so stand-offish, alert, an serious all the time..

Rav tilts his head off to the side, perking up one tall ear, while letting the other flop over.
What happened to you a few weeks ago?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood tucked his tags back into his collar and responds in a hushed tone. “I’ve never really been in good standing with my luck. Two weeks ago I arrived here on a late afternoon, and apparently Animal Control was feeling a little trigger happy that day and was on overkill. I don’t feel like going in to details but my stay started with me taking a walk and ended with me in the hospital after being almost overdosed on sedatives and having a rather nasty accident with a shattered window...” The coydog narrowed his eyes in remembrance of those idiot officers who put so much effort in to trying to sedate and catch him, only thanks to Marshall and Natalia did he manage to evade them..
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I’ve never really been in good standing with my luck. Two weeks ago I arrived here on a late afternoon, and apparently Animal Control was feeling a little trigger happy that day and was on overkill. I don’t feel like going in to details but my stay started with me taking a walk and ended with me in the hospital after being almost overdosed on sedatives and having a rather nasty accident with a shattered window...”

Rav whines deeply..
I was locked down, after the attack on animal control. So I had no idea what was going on outside.

Rav clenches his fists, looking to be nearly in tears..
But i feared something like that was going to happen.. That it was going to be like Indiana all over again!! the mass arrests, the lock down of the town's pets, pets taken away from there families.

Rav lashes his tail ... calming himself again ...
An that trouble, all for nothing, NOTHING AT ALL!! to save a cat! a cat that didn't need to be saved, By the way.. all so they wouldn't have to tell their parents he got in trouble an picked up by animal control.. that was all that needed to be done..

Rav hugs Blood in spontaneity.
I'm so sorry. So sorry i didn't try harder to put a stop to it, before pets got hurt.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Rav clenches his fists, looking to be nearly in tears..
But i feared something like that was going to happen.. That it was going to be like Indiana all over again!! the mass arrests, the lock down of the town's pets, pets taken away from there families.

An that trouble, all for nothing, NOTHING AT ALL!! to save a cat! a cat that didn't need to be saved, By the way.. all so they wouldn't have to tell their parents he got in trouble an picked up by animal control.. that was all that needed to be done..

Rav hugs Blood in spontaneity.
I'm so sorry. So sorry i didn't try harder to put a stop to it, before pets got hurt.
Ven's ears flicked back, catching a bits of the conversation between Rav and Blood. It didn't seem like they were being discrete, their talking. He continued to walk forward as he spoke... "You know, allow me to point something out. AC kinda started it when they brought in the SWAT team to tear gas The Wall. Some self-defense was necessary you realize...And that cat was a stray, and he would have been put down. Now that would have been a darn shame...Blood, I hope you like hugs. You'll be getting a lot of them from Rav!"
"Anyway...Pavelle, that sounds like a good idea. Now, something tells me I oughta run from Rav again...and I need to get this water off somehow. I'm off to Del's house." Venison broke off into a sprint, tearring down the sidewalk.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Anyway...Pavelle, that sounds like a good idea. Now, something tells me I oughta run from Rav again...and I need to get this water off somehow. I'm off to Del's house."
As Venison left, Pavelle turned to look at Rav and Blood. She couldn't have helped but overhear their conversation as well, but she decided not to comment on it. She didn't want to risk getting into another yelling match with Rav. Instead, she said, pleasantly, "Well, I think I'm going to head to the Wall. So... see ya guys later, I guess." She gave a short smile, then turned and began trudging towards the Wall through the heat, beginning to pant again. Since Tory was still with her, on her shoulder, she said, "So how come I keep finding you without O'Connor? I'd have thought you would have wanted to spend time with him, after being gone for a while." She squinted her eyes through the bright sunlight, hoping that there would be pets willing to waterfight at the Wall. Otherwise, she was walking there for absolutely nothing, wasting her time and energy.

Meanwhile...
Magnus and Felix left the house. Magnus, with his short coat, didn't seem to mind the heat too much, though if he didn't find shade sooner or later he'd get a sunburn. Felix, however, was regretting dying his fur black. The black seemed to absorb the sunlight, heating him rather quickly, until he was panting like he had never panted before. He dragged his feet through the grass in people's yards, refusing to walk on the hot sidewalk... whenever the raccoon saw a bit of shade, he'd sprint ahead and rest in it, wheezing. Why was it so hot? He glared up at the sky, and the sun glared right back. There was hardly a wind, which didn't help anything. And to think it was still morning. Ugh. he tried not to imagine the afternoon, and what the heat would be like then. He shuddered to think about it. Magnus, on the other hand, was strolling down the sidewalk without a care in the world, tail dancing back and forth behind him, ears perked high over his head. It was hot, but not unbearable. And the sunshine was pretty, if not blinding. He trotted after Felix, who kept running forward to lurk in the shade. Were they heading to the Wall? He looked forward, and decided that they probably were. It would be cool in the coffeehouse. The Dane panted lightly as Felix dashed ahead another dozen feet, to the shade of a small tree. He wondered where Pavelle was, and what they should do today.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav whines deeply..
I was locked down, after the attack on animal control. So I had no idea what was going on outside.

Rav clenches his fists, looking to be nearly in tears..

The thought of a dog like Rav being locked down only out of suspicion by animal control both annoyed and shocked Blood. He didn’t know much about him, but his first impression Rav seemed like any typical, harmless, housepet. If they were really that paranoid, then it’s no wonder they were so hell-bent on catching him during his last visit. He looked slightly sympathetic as the other shepherd recalled in vague detail what happened prior to his arrival the two weeks before.
Keeshah wrote: Rav hugs Blood in spontaneity.
The hybrid flinched as Rav hugged him, holding back the trained reflex to just push-kick the slightly larger dog away from him. His hackles raised a little at the sudden invasion of his space. After Ven finished talking, he clamped a paw on Rav’s shoulder and attempted to pry him off.

“First of all, DON’T do that...”

“..and second, if this place is half as bad as you guys are making it out to be, then your friend is right on the topic of sticking up for yourselves. If they’re going to shoot and lock down pets who haven’t done anything, then they shouldn’t be surprised when a few dogs get fed up and stop tolerating it. This isn’t new to me either, I have friggin countless people and AC officers mouth off to me and my friend saying I should be put down just because I'm licenced to bite and look too much like a-“

Blood stopped himself before he made anything more obvious, Rav probably hasn’t figured it out and he still wanted to keep it that way.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:"You know, allow me to point something out. AC kinda started it when they brought in the SWAT team to tear gas The Wall. Some self-defense was necessary you realize...And that cat was a stray, and he would have been put down. Now that would have been a darn shame...Blood, I hope you like hugs. You'll be getting a lot of them from Rav!"

Turns his head to regard Venison.
Are you talking about the riot? Animal control had nothing at all to do with that..
It was the state police, who was shooting that burning/smoky stuff at the human rioters. The pets just got in the way.. in the wrong place at the wrong time kind of thing.. Mom has filed a complaint about how an why that happened with the state. It seems they were aware there was going to be trouble with those marching humans, an yet, they let it get out of control.
Animal control was called in afterwords to take care of the pets who got caught in the crossfire.

D-Singer wrote:His hackles raised a little at the sudden invasion of his space. After Ven finished talking, he clamped a paw on Rav’s shoulder and attempted to pry him off.

“First of all, DON’T do that...”

Rav flats back his ears, an assumes an submissive posture. as he backs away from blood, as he sees the other shepherds hackles raise up.
Sorry there, easy meant no harm..
Rav chatters, as he backs away..
D-Singer wrote:“..and second, if this place is half as bad as you guys are making it out to be, This isn’t new to me either, I have friggin countless people and AC officers mouth off to me and my friend saying I should be put down just because I'm licensed to bite and look too much like a-“

No No, this place is very unlike anywhere i have been before.. there are no curfews out here, an the pets can be out after dark. There are No leash laws, at-least until you go into the down town area. even then pretty lax about it, all you need is to have a leash on your collar. An there's none of those annoying "you need to get your pet spayed or neutered" people here.

Rav looks around.. Venison has run off. an Pavelle has gone on ahead into the wall.
Some pets just don't know how good they have it here, or how bad it can get. They can't seem to be made to understand, it's there own actions that are bringing the troubles down on everyone head.

Rav looks up an down the street.
Well enough about the doom an the gloom, shall we go in where it it cooler..
We can get some iced coffee's.. there a strange drink, you feel so energized after drinking one. Ummm your not allergic to coffee are you?

Rav parks the wagon along the wall next to the door out of the way, yet where it can be seen from inside the shop.
Then you can tell me what you look too much like..
Rav grins..
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky listened to Alex play and slowly took the guitar off and held his hand out for a shake. "My friend, you have bested me. You brought me to the edge of my skills and then surpassed me." He smirked and snickered a little.

--------------------

Balbaroy looked alarmed at Mai's comment trying to go slower than her, moving at a crawlingly slow pace. He kept trying before breaking out with a shout. "It's not working with me either! Just run!" He then ran up to Mai, grabbed her hand and sprinted over to his house.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex gladly accepted the handshake offered by Lucky, and smiled at him. You were great! You're still way better than me, look at all the instruments you can play! I play just guitar and you're almost as good as me, but you also other instruments, too. It wasn't a matter of opinion anymore - everyone could tell that Lucky is really talented.
-----------------------------------------------
Mai started running along with Balbaroy, and eventually arriving at his front door. Luckily, it's very near, just across the street, but it really made her pant. The heat was really horrible.
Bal.... I don't think we should stay outside...
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky shook his head, smiling a little. "No, what I do is just learn the songs I really like. I have very little ability to improvise songs. It takes me awhile to learn them even..."

--------------------

Balbaroy quickly opens the door and steps aside for Mai to enter first, holding the door open. "You're right, it's hotter than I've ever experienced out here."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex shook his head. Doesn't matter. You're still great, really! We should do this more often, ya know...

Mai quickly entered Balbaroy's apartment, sweaty and exhausted, although it was just a few meters.
So, uh... got any movies? - she asked. It wasn't really usual for her to do anything entertaining inside, and watching movies was the first and only thing that came to her mind.
Richarson Valley

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del looked up from her work, listening as someone knocked at the front door. She turned from the hovercraft she had been repairing and walked across to the door. She stopped and pulled the switch on the sonic device before exiting her room through the mouse-hole next to the door and made her way to the front door. By now she recognized the voice coming through the door as Venison. She triggered the intercom. "Hello Venison."Her voice came through the speaker set high up in the door frame, "Hold on I'll let you in." She turned off the intercom and hit the button to activate the hydraulic arm installed on the door, pulling it open. She smiled up at the coydog from where she stood on the small walkway which was attached to the wall.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Ah, hello, Del! Exactly who I wanted to see..you wouldn't mind if I came in, would you? It's hot out today..." Venison said as he entered Del's house, shutting the door behind him. "Have you been well? I haven't seen you for a while. Working on anything interesting lately?"
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew grins, mixing blueberries into the batter and pouring portions of it into the skillet, as he juiced some of the blueberries over the boiling sugar mixture. He flips the pancakes carefully, then moves to pour the syrup into a syrup jar. He then serves the pancakes onto two dishes, giving them a light coat of powdered sugar and a pinch of cinnamon sugar, garnishing it with more blueberries and a strawberry cut in half. He offer's Sean his plate with a smile, then takes his own and the jar of syrup to the table. "Bon appétit!" he says, dousing his own pancakes in the syrup and digging in.~

"Aw..." Rachel said quietly, extending her paw and rubbing Cier's arm gently. "I know it must be hard..." she sighed softly, not sure exactly what else to say.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood sighs as he walks in following Rav. “We can talk about something a little different, okay? You have the same tags I do, so I assume you might have some interesting stories to share.”

(Meh, school and other RPs can be a little distracting...heheh :roll: )
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"I'm doing good, trying to repair my hovercraft, which got broken yesterday." She looks up at the coydog. "So what brings you here, besides getting out of the heat?"
Sean watched as Matt made the pancakes and syrup, his stomach rumbling. He quickly sat down after the food was done. After Matt was done with it, he took the syrup jar and smothered his pancakes in it. He quickly dug in. "So," He said between bites. "what do you want to do today?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Ah, well, I have a...small... "mechanical physics" project that you could work on, if you'd like! I have with me a...piece of scrap, as it were, to me, anyway, it's useless. I was wondering if we could perhaps alter this object's basic function to something less dangerous, and far more usable, say, maybe, for today's massive water fight that we were planning? We go the idea for that not long ago...anyway, promise you won't freak out about this scrap?" Venison reached behind himself, fishing around in his pants.
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

"Oh, I dunno, maybe we could play some ball or something out in the park, or we could just stay inside and play some music. Apparently it's ridiculously hot outside," Matt said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder to a thermometer displaying the outdoor temperature and humidity. He finished up his meal and brought the plate to the sink, rinsing it off. "But I dunno, whatever you want to do," he said.~

Rachel gave Cier a soft smile, before looking over at the dogs entering the shop and beaming at them, waving to them as well.

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del gave Venison a curious look. "Mechanical physics huh? I'll see what I can do." She walked a little ways towards her room, beckoning the coydog to follow. "So just what is this 'scrap' anyway? I'm sure whatever it is can't be that bad."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Depends how you feel about stolen riot weapons," Venison said, pulling out his stolen grenade launcher. "See, in it's current form, it launches grenades, namely, this was used to launch tear gas at the wall, and nothing else. Hardly useful for my needs; it's too lethal, too powerful, and, well, a weapon, and I don't like actual weapons, but I don't know what else to DO with this thing. I was figuring it could be transformed into some kind of...launcher, but more of a spring loaded type. For say, launching water balloons or somesuch, which would give my an edge in the water fight later, despite my weak throwing arm. Water balloons don't..."flick" like rocks do, you see...ah, I should have mentioned at the start that it's not loaded." Venison rotated the grenade launcher to look at it, thinking about what he was getting himself into, Del's reaction aside. He had seen others use guns, sometimes far too close up, but have never used one himself. Though, if Del worked it right, it wouldn't really be a "gun."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood sighs as he walks in following Rav. “We can talk about something a little different, okay? You have the same tags I do, so I assume you might have some interesting stories to share.”

Rav goes into the cool of the Wall..
AHhhhhhhh! coolness atlast! I would like an triple iced espresso mocha coffee with extra whipped cream please!
Swiping his debit card in the reader, an then taking a bite out of the mountain of whipped cream on top of the iced coffee.. Ohhh! look out!! rabid doggie!!!
He states, prowling about, before licking the cream off his muzzle..
As he searches for the voice calling his name, an trots over to Cier's table..
So your in here, hiding from the heat too big guy? Oh an meet my new friend, Blood!! I'm not the only shepherd in town anymore.. n' Blood, this is Cier I think he is the neighborhood junkyard dog..
Rav starts drinking the coffee, his tail wagging faster n' faster as he gulps the stimulating drink..
Arrrgh! braiiin freeze~~holding his head..

Rav then turns to Blood..
Most of my stories turn bad.. altho there was the time i got all shot up, stopping a bank robbery.
As his eyes start to dilate, an he pants faster an talks quicker an more excitedly......!!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood sighed as he walked into the air conditioned building and out of the scorching heat. He wasn’t very hungry and already had his fill of water so he just went without ordering anything. Again, he didn’t find Rav’s playacting very funny. “Y’know it’s not exactly healthy to down that stuff so fast. You might just end up-“
Keeshah wrote: Rav starts drinking the coffee, his tail wagging faster n' faster as he gulps the stimulating drink..
Arrrgh! braiiin freeze~~holding his head..
Rav then turns to Blood..
Most of my stories turn bad.. altho there was the time i got all shot up, stopping a bank robbery.
As his eyes start to dilate, an he pants faster an talks quicker an more excitedly......!!!!
“...Nevermind.” The coydog crossed his arms and silently eyed Cier for a minute as he listened to Rav, though he became more interested in his resemblance to Sean and ended up just ignoring how hyper the shepherd next to him was becoming.

“Cier huh? Aren’t you that dog that lead AC straight to me a few weeks back by sneaking around my trailer?”