HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Meanwhile outside, green animal control vans pull up to the restaurant.
with animal control officers piling out, 3 per van, with dart guns and capture nets. :shock: :o :shock: :o :mrgreen:
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:24 pm "Yeah. Or energy. Drainin' your own reserves. Ooh!" Sam answers the fox, suddenly realising at least part of what she's getting at.
"Mhm, I think you got the basic idea ye-" Selene nodded, but suddenly stopped as her ears perked up
"We might have to cut this meal short"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Uh oh." Sam says, shouldering her backpack and picking up her cane, just in case.

"What did you do, Lucky?" Fletcher demands, setting down her cutlery. "This is about the chicken, isn't it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," David mused, quickly taking Scruff around the table to Sam's side. "Better idea," he whispered, swapping the cane out for a 'younger brother' to lean on. "They'll look at you - and Scruff - less and, being English, I can 'sell' an unnecessary walking stick, hmm?"
------------
Scruff was just a bit bewildered and put his arm around Sam to help her.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay's eyes snapped to the commotion, a mixture of fear and understanding. She quickly and quietly followed David, somehow keeping herself quite small and inconspicuous despite her sunhat. She didn't say anything, or make a single sound, simply sticking to David, unsure what to do exactly.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:06 am "Uh oh." Sam says, shouldering her backpack and picking up her cane, just in case.

"What did you do, Lucky?" Fletcher demands, setting down her cutlery. "This is about the chicken, isn't it?"
Lucky looks up puzzled..
I folded a origami fox as you can see...
Lucky looks puzzled for a moment..
What chicken?? Oh!!
Lucky whistles.. and the chicken flys up to perch on his shoulder. "BOK!"
Ah yes, can't misplace my faithful minion
Yaps the fox who still has his back to the store front..
Just what's gotten into you all.. I didn't know this was a "dine and dash" lunch. i might have to look more favorably on you now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Try to relax a little, Jay. They ain't here for us. And they'll pay you less attention if you don't look so nervous." Fletcher suggests, giving the smaller doe a comforting back rub and smiling at her slightly. The effect of the smile may be lessened somewhat by the scars, however.

"Lucky," Sam warns, "Shut up and turn around."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:46 am
"Lucky," Sam warns, "Shut up and turn around."
Lucky turns about.. Oooof
Well that's not a good sign..
checking to see that his collar and tags are still there..
Welp. I'm good.
an haven't done anything yet the dog patrol would be after me for.. yet
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David sighed and lifted Jays hat onto her head before putting her back onto his shoulders. "Time to head on out, perhaps?" He made sure the bills had been paid before heading for the front door. "A fine establishment you have here," he said, tapping the walking stick on the floor as he went.
"I wonder what they want," Scruff asked.
"Don't tell them you were a stray," Inner Scruff said aloud, taking advantage of his nerves to come through.
"Shut up, inner me," Scruff said, helping Sam.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

The animal officers come into the restaurant..
Ok, everyone remain calm and where you are..
We have info that a dangerous beast that escaped from a lab, is hiding here.

The leader speaks, and the rest spread out in front of the doorway to prevent escape
If you know where this beast is hiding, hand it over.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Doesn't matter what you were, Scruff. It's what you are that's important." Sam counsels. She has no choice but to obey the officer's order, being unable to push her chair back from the table without the support of her cane.

Fletcher suppresses the urge to rattle off several sarcastic comments, opting instead to let David take the lead.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay tired her best to follow Fletcher's advice, to stay calm, even in the face of the fact they were in fact there for her. But, she trusted David. She knew he wouldn't let them just take her. Instead of getting caught up in the situation, she simply sat on David's shoulders, trying to rest peacefully and be past it yet again. All in all, she didn't want to think of what would happen if David failed, so instead she hoped for would come after he succeeded. Perhaps a bout of kinder excitement? Well, it was something to hope for.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Then you should, perhaps, come in and see for yourself," David asserted, giving the statement a subtle hint of an order as he stood aside. "You will see that no-one here matches that description," he added, giving Jay's leg a little squeeze with his free hand to indicate his trust. "You hardly need the firepower for that."
"Don't tell me," Scruff whispered to Sam with a tight grin, "tell inner me(!)"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"It's not really a big restaurant" Selene said casually, but still with a hint of jokiness "and I'm pretty sure no one would stay to eat if there's a "dangerous beast" anywhere near the area anyway"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:27 am "It's not really a big restaurant" Selene said casually, but still with a hint of jokiness "and I'm pretty sure no one would stay to eat if there's a "dangerous beast" anywhere near the area anyway"
Lucky slinks for the door...
Where are you going fox?
Oh i just remembered that i have a thing to get too, right about now..
Just sit yourself back down. We are not after you, THIS time Lucky..
Lucky slinks back and sits down..

So licence check, lets see all of you all's tags. an they better be current, an up to day on your shots.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I have never been fond of the 'stop and search with guns' tactic," David said politely, "but I have never doubted it's ability to scare the innocent and the young." He presented his card. "Everyone's details are accurate bar Jay's and Scruffs as, as they have only recently been adopted, their details are in the works, as they say. Now," he added, gesturing to the table, "perhaps you could elucidate on this vile creature you are hunting?" He headed back around the table to Selene's side, carefully leaving the stick close to Sam and taking a seat, keeping Jay on his shoulders.
----------------
Scruff gave Sam a squeeze when David mentioned about his licence.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:23 am "I have never been fond of the 'stop and search with guns' tactic," David said politely, "but I have never doubted it's ability to scare the innocent and the young." He presented his card. "Everyone's details are accurate bar Jay's and Scruffs as, as they have only recently been adopted, their details are in the works, as they say. Now," he added, gesturing to the table, "perhaps you could elucidate on this vile creature you are hunting?" He headed back around the table to Selene's side, carefully leaving the stick close to Sam and taking a seat, keeping Jay on his shoulders.
----------------
Scruff gave Sam a squeeze when David mentioned about his licence.
I see, an this young coon will be working at the wall? seems to be tradition for raccoons in this town.
Do you have the vaccination records for all these pets?

Another one speaks up.
We are looking for an escaped lab animal. A female rabbit with antlers. a sort of jackohare
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you," David said, nodding to the second agent. "A positive answer. I understand why you're searching with so many guns now. You must be searching for a mighty creature here? An absolute danger to the community that has been created by illegal genetic experimentation - I understand such processes ARE totally illegal in this state? You must be looking to take the creature in - preferably alive - to bring forth as absolute evidence in your prosecution of the lab. An incident that will absolutely bring worldwide attention to the trial. Or, of course, you're looking to cover up the fact that such a creature exists. In which case you'll have to either intimidate, discredit or pay off everyone in this room. Correct? Which is it?"
-------------------------
"What's the wall," Scruff asked, not quite knowing what vacyinations were, let alone how to pronounce it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:48 pm "Thank you," David said, nodding to the second agent. "A positive answer. I understand why you're searching with so many guns now. You must be searching for a mighty creature here? An absolute danger to the community that has been created by illegal genetic experimentation - I understand such processes ARE totally illegal in this state? You must be looking to take the creature in - preferably alive - to bring forth as absolute evidence in your prosecution of the lab. An incident that will absolutely bring worldwide attention to the trial. Or, of course, you're looking to cover up the fact that such a creature exists. In which case you'll have to either intimidate, discredit or pay off everyone in this room. Correct? Which is it?"
-------------------------
"What's the wall," Scruff asked, not quite knowing what vacyinations were, let alone how to pronounce it.
No we are to return it to it's owners.
they want it back, just like your owners would want you back.
So who is hiding it in here?

Meanwhile Blood and Rav get up in unison. Displaying their collars..
Current License, Vaccination tags up to date, Attack dog certification tag.
Checking off the three tags on their collars with an intimidating toothy grins.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So it's cover up time," David sighed. "Why else would you be looking to return the evidence to the criminal?" He smiled lightly. "Just so it's clear that no-one is hiding anything here, hmm? There is nothing hidden here and no danger in any of us to anyone."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher can hold it in no longer.
"Oh my gosh!" she laughs.
"You're actually serious about this? This your first day on the job? What's next, you'll be hunting unicorns? Dragons? Come on. Stop this joke, stop wasting our time and let us go. I can't believe the town is paying you to chase mythological creatures!"

"No idea, Scruff." Sam answers quietly. She makes a show of standing up, leaning heavily on her cane and favouring her good leg.
"Gentlemen," she addresses the agents, hamming up her Irish accent.
"Look at me. I'm disabled. If dere was anytin' dangerous around, wouldn't I an' my friends be de first to turn it in fer me own safety since I clearly can't run? As obviously we haven't, clearly we don't know nothin' about dis beast o' yours, so we don't. So please let us go. We have tings to do, appointments to get to." she pleads, stumping towards the agents.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David nodded to Fletcher. "You'll have to tell your followers on social media, Fletcher," he added casually. "All... is it four million?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:08 am David nodded to Fletcher. "You'll have to tell your followers on social media, Fletcher," he added casually. "All... is it four million?"
"Four point eight actually. And that's a good idea, David. I'm sure the world will love to know how Richardson Valley animal control harassed a disabled pet while chasing an imaginary creature. I might even live stream it. I imagine your department's funding will go down, ooh, sixty percent at least. That'll mean job losses, of course." Fletcher answers pulling out her phone.
"And your heads will be first on the chopping block." she whispers with a pleasant smile turned sinister by her scars.
"Or you could stop this charade, let us go, and the world need be none the wiser. It's entirely your choice."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, we hardly need to threaten their jobs," David counselled. "They are, after all, just trying to find what they've been told is a threat. There isn't a threat here." He shrugged. "And I'm certain that, knowing that, they can continue on their hunt. No harm, no foul, as my unit used to say."
----------------------
Scruff, still worried, just helped Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:04 am Fletcher can hold it in no longer.
"Oh my gosh!" she laughs.
"You're actually serious about this? This your first day on the job? What's next, you'll be hunting unicorns? Dragons? Come on. Stop this joke, stop wasting our time and let us go. I can't believe the town is paying you to chase mythological creatures!"

"No idea, Scruff." Sam answers quietly. She makes a show of standing up, leaning heavily on her cane and favouring her good leg.
"Gentlemen," she addresses the agents, hamming up her Irish accent.
"Look at me. I'm disabled. If dere was anytin' dangerous around, wouldn't I an' my friends be de first to turn it in fer me own safety since I clearly can't run? As obviously we haven't, clearly we don't know nothin' about dis beast o' yours, so we don't. So please let us go. We have tings to do, appointments to get to." she pleads, stumping towards the agents.
Don't believe that mad rabbit! She's a dangerous rabbit! A vorpal bunny, she's a killer i tell you.. She is always beating me up!!
Lucky jumps into the conversation
Miss have you been taking advantage of Lucky? You are aware that he is not allow to fight back, since he is a wild born fox.

Another wonders up to the jackalope.
That's a very nice hat, may i see it holding out herhands
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:35 am Don't believe that mad rabbit! She's a dangerous rabbit! A vorpal bunny, she's a killer i tell you.. She is always beating me up!!
Lucky jumps into the conversation
Miss have you been taking advantage of Lucky? You are aware that he is not allow to fight back, since he is a wild born fox.
"No offense to Lucky, but I do not believe he has anything we can take advantage of" Selene replied jokingly "We didn't know about the no fighting back rule either, but I suppose if it helps keeping him out of trouble..."
Keeshah wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:35 am Another wonders up to the jackalope.
That's a very nice hat, may i see it holding out herhands
"Thank you for the compliment" the vixen said sternly, standing up and took Jay's hand "but sorry, no, we don't really have time for you to examine a hat of all things. It's time for us to leave"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am afraid I have to agree," David said, standing up again, "as I am not satisfied with some of the answers you have given. However," he allowed, "I do hope we have been able to assure you that there is no threat here and, if you have been told as such, you have been deliberately misinformed. It would be... intriguing to hear more of this from the scientist responsible. You have my number, have them call me."
---------------------------
Scruff, still wondering what this place other Raccoons worked at was, helped Sam go where she wanted.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay appreciated Selene taking her hand, giving a small squeeze of thanks. Beyond the obvious, she was quite fond of her tattered hat, and had stalled when asked about her hat. She yawned a tad, finding the whole situation draining. "David, I'm tired." She said, lightly.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And just how am I goin' to beat up a fox when I can hardly even walk?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I'm over this. Let's go." Fletcher agrees, making for the door.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:05 am "And just how am I goin' to beat up a fox when I can hardly even walk?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I'm over this. Let's go." Fletcher agrees, making for the door.
the officers let the two rabbits leave the store, staying surrounding Jay.
Ok honey, remove the hat, and prove your not the critter we are looking for.

Lucky leans over to Scruff to whisper.
They should have listened to me when i said to saw those antlers off.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Lucky," David said, "Scruff, head on out after the ladies, would you?" He waited a moment as Scruff tried to take his Fox friend out with him.
------------------------
"Come on, Lucky," Scruff said, helping Sam and trying to pull Scruff with them, giving him a complex and comical look. "Enough trouble with these people, yeah?"
-----------------------
"I cannot permit you to assault a child," David told the agents calmly, "or intimidate her as you are trying to do. If you attempt to impede us now, I will remonstrate and your actions, including the reasons for those actions, will be seen in public. I am assuming the person responsible would appreciate things being dealt with quietly. That will NOT happen. However, if I am called, we might be able to clear up any... misconceptions peaceably. And now? It is time to head out." So saying, he began to lead the others towards the door.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:52 pm "I cannot permit you to assault a child," David told the agents calmly, "or intimidate her as you are trying to do. If you attempt to impede us now, I will remonstrate and your actions, including the reasons for those actions, will be seen in public. I am assuming the person responsible would appreciate things being dealt with quietly. That will NOT happen. However, if I am called, we might be able to clear up any... misconceptions peaceably. And now? It is time to head out." So saying, he began to lead the others towards the door.
Will some one just dart the barking hound already, just who does he think it is, a human..

With pleasure, all that barking was getting on my nerves..
As two officers pull there dart guns and fire. Pew pew pew pew

Time to go, this doesn't concern us now..
Right, don't want to be sleeping on this dirty floor here..
An the two dogs slip out of the door.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:52 pm "Lucky," David said, "Scruff, head on out after the ladies, would you?" He waited a moment as Scruff tried to take his Fox friend out with him.
------------------------
"Come on, Lucky," Scruff said, helping Sam and trying to pull Scruff with them, giving him a complex and comical look. "Enough trouble with these people, yeah?
"Oh no, we ain't leavin' without our friends." Fletcher states, remaining in the doorway, phone recording in her paw.
"All of our friends."
Keeshah wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:42 am As two officers pull there dart guns and fire. Pew pew pew pew
Fletcher reacts without thinking. Her phone falls from her paw and lands camera up, still recording, as she dives in front of David, all three darts hitting her in the chest. She lands on her side and winces as she gets up, slightly winded.
"You okay, David? Did *gasp* did any of them get you?" she asks, grimacing as she pulls the spent darts free.
"Make sure no one gets spiked on these." she tells the dog, staggering to the table to put the darts down safely, and grabbing a chair to support herself as she fights the drugs.
"Selene, take... Take Jay and... Run." she manages to instruct before the world around her tilts into blackness.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"run!" Selene quickly pushed pass the officers and ran out the door, still holding Jay's hand.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Now this was enough. David moved quickly to cover the others, picking up and throwing a chair towards one of the agents before swiftly grabbing one of the arms of an agent who'd fired. "Give me that, you imbecile," he snarled, taking the gun and disassembling it quickly, "before you shoot yourself in the foot." He thrust the agent at his comrades before looking to pick Fletcher up. "Your words and actions have gone out live to millions, gentlemen. You've just made your jobs much harder and more dangerous. I'm sure your fellow agents will thank you for that." He made to carry Fletcher from the café.
-----------------------------
Scruff was thinking about crying and trying not to as he helped Sam and Lucky move. He swallowed, lower lip quivering...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:40 pm "run!" Selene quickly pushed pass the officers and ran out the door, still holding Jay's hand.
One officer blocks the door way, while the three officers dive for the jackalop in a tackling attempt.
Don't you want to go back to who belong too?

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:08 am Now this was enough. David moved quickly to cover the others, picking up and throwing a chair towards one of the agents before swiftly grabbing one of the arms of an agent who'd fired.

One officer ducks and bats away the thrown chair. (was this the chair Fletcher was leaning on to stay standing?)
while the second, wrestles with the dog over the dart gun.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:08 am Scruff was thinking about crying and trying not to as he helped Sam and Lucky move. He swallowed, lower lip quivering...

Lucky takes Scruff by the scruff.
Come on, out the back way..
We need to get away, so we can break them out of doggie jail later..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher lies unmoving save for the steady rise and fall of her chest and the slight trickle of blood running from her mouth, the result of hitting her chin on the table as she fell. She gives no response and no sign of awareness as David picks her up, hanging limply in the dog's arms.

~~~~~~~~
With Fletcher on the floor, Scruff being tugged one way, Jay being tugged the other, and David fighting the officers, Sam freezes in the doorway. Unable to decide who to help first, all she can do is watch, head and ears swivelling, feeling her spirits being torn in as many directions as her friends.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:00 pm One officer blocks the door way, while the three officers dive for the jackalop in a tackling attempt.

"Not when my friends are being KIDNAPPED" the vixen shouted the last word as she turned around to look at the three officers.

Immediately, all three of them fell straight to the floor, as if all forward momentum from their dive vanished

"Officer" she turned back to the one blocking her exit. It could have been their imagination, but it would seem the vixen had changed, though very slightly, her fangs might have been a little longer, more sharpened, her eyes were bright crimson, though previously they might have not.
"With all due respect, and for the sake of everyone, we all need to leave right now.".

It wasn't a suggestion, it was a warning.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:53 pm
Keeshah wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:00 pm One officer blocks the door way, while the three officers dive for the jackalop in a tackling attempt.

"Not when my friends are being KIDNAPPED" the vixen shouted the last word as she turned around to look at the three officers.

Immediately, all three of them fell straight to the floor, as if all forward momentum from their dive vanished

"Officer" she turned back to the one blocking her exit. It could have been their imagination, but it would seem the vixen had changed, though very slightly, her fangs might have been a little longer, more sharpened, her eyes were bright crimson, though previously they might have not.
"With all due respect, and for the sake of everyone, we all need to leave right now.".

It wasn't a suggestion, it was a warning.

Let the bodies hit the floor!

The officers yelp in surprise as gravity fails, and they plummet to the floor! Kurrthump!..

The one guarding the door turning ashen white, as if she had just seen a hell demon on earth...!!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

With a heavy sigh of disappointment, Selene turned her gaze back to the officers who just fell, then to the ones struggling with David
"Officers, please get on your feet and meet us outside" then turned back to the one at the door "Please, come with us, there are things we need to clarify"