HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Teh Brawler

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Teh Brawler »

Laxan wrote:Sal' couldn't help but laugh at Pepper. She found most of her enjoyment in tormenting him. "Yeah, his fur is all tangled. He freaks when it does." She grinned in amusement. "Though I've never seen it this bad. She left the pet shop. "So what you wanna do? And where is Tory? I haven't seen the little guy in a long time." She missed Tory, he was fun to play with and talked to.
O'Connor's ears drooped at the mention of Tory. He had forgotten that Tory was still missing, and that he had no idea where the bird was. "Ah......Ah don' kno. He 'asn't shoan bahck up ye'," he mumbled, trying unsuccessfully to hide the depression seeping over him. He really missed Tory, and wasn't sure if the bird was even alive anymore.

(OOC: DARN IT BUCK WAY TO LEAVE AT THE WORST TIME)
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy also looked confused, and sat there pondering. It's not clear what, but he just sits there thinking before shrugging and watching Alex. He doesn't have anything else to say, so he looks around kind of awkwardly, waiting for Mai to get back.

--------------------

Meanwhile Lucky had made it to Alex's house. Panting heavily he noted that it was particularly hot today. Shrugging the heat off he reached his hand up and rang the doorbell.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex was just about to leave in his room and lock himself inside, but the doorbell rang. At such a moment! Whatever, Mai is downstairs.
Balba.... *ahem* (Pitches voice) Balbaroy, I'm going into Alex' room. That's where I stay while he's gone.
He turned around, getting nervous now, walked inside his room and closed the door, without locking it. He laid down in his bed, and started at the ceiling. Why does stuff like this always happen to him? In the eye of others, it's hilarious, but it was very embarrassing for him. Pink! Why pink? Why not any other color? Any color would suit him, but pink was just too much!

Mai was just done making some sandwiches. She pushed them in the microwave, and went to open the door. It was Lucky.
Oh hello, Lucky! How are you? Alex is upstairs if you...
She put her paws over her mouth, realizing what she just said. She didn't really understand what Alex tried to pull off upstairs, but she knew that he doesn't want to be seen.
Actually.... erh..../color] - mumbled Mai, unable to make up a lie.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper wasn't too far away, so he could still hear her laugh. He stopped running and drooped his ears, pulling at the knots so that they actually hurt. He just wanted them to disappear. He looked over, across to the park. He'd really love to just go and read a book under a tree in this intense heat, but if someone saw him, he'd be devastated. He also wanted to go to The Wall for a nice refreshing cup of coffee, like he and Alex did yesterday.

It was a while before he reached his home. He opened the door, walked through, went upstairs into his bedroom and closed the door.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy looked around as he was alone now, he looked around before stepping into the backyard to use the bushes. (Some filler for you there.)

--------------------

Lucky raised an eyebrow before sighing and shaking his head. "What has Alex gotten himself into this time?" It was a rhetorical question as he stepped inside thanking Mai and heading towards Alex's room. He stepped up to the door and knocked...
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai was done making sandwiches, when seeing Balbaroy outside in the backyard. How did he get outside without her seeing him? The door to the backyard is right there in the kitchen. Maybe he used the front door... Whatever. She opened the window.
Balby, do you want a sandwich?

Alex heard knocking on the door of his room. That was bad. Bad bad bad! Why now? And who could it be? If he doesn't respond, the person outside will probably walk in to confirm that he's not there. That would also be bad. Quickly, he covered his whole body with the duvet on his bed. It was freakish hot under it!
C-come in....
Richarson Valley

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison didn't even attempt to drag the cooler along with him even though it was falling behind, as he couldn't drag it without tiring himself.

As they passed by Lucky's house, Venison added his own commentary as well.
"Yeah, Lucky lives there. He's got a fairly lavish house. Not a place I could stay at very long, though; he played music EVERY night. Was quite hard to fall asleep to music such as rock...though that refrigerator of his was always stocked. But too much music. And...well, other things too." Venison walked halfway up another walkway and flicked another paper.

"Hmm? Another what, Rav?" Venison looked down the street, noting another dog coming up the street. He couldn't very tell the breed from this distance because of his eyes, but...
"Hmm...something...hmm..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: But too much music. And...well, other things too." Venison walked halfway up another walkway and flicked another paper.

Hmmmm an what other things might that have been?
Rav asks with a coy grin..
Rav continued on pulling the wagon alone, it wasn't really any problem for him to pull.. Hey it has wheels!, which made the 8 gal's of Ice water splashing in the cooler easy to move, an closing the lid kept it from splashing out..
Buckdida wrote:"Hmm? Another what, Rav?" Venison looked down the street, noting another dog coming up the street. He couldn't very tell the breed from this distance because of his eyes, but...
"Hmm...something...hmm..."

From the body shape, fur patterns, an movement.. it is another German Shepherd! or at least a Shepherd cross.. I'm sure of it.. I'm not the only one anymore!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Walking further down the street, Blood could see a small group of pets not too far away. A short dog wearing pants, a raccoon, and a very large German shepherd. They appeared to be towing a wagon or something behind them. He continued to walk closer to the three, getting a better look, there was a small, red bird perched on the shorter dog’s head. The shepherd was looking directly at him and speaking to the others. The coydog thought to himself.

“They seem friendly enough. Maybe they can tell me where to find water.” Blood cautiously closed the distance between him and the other pets, stopping about ten feet from them, his mouth slightly agape as he lightly panted.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood cautiously closed the distance between him and the other pets, stopping about ten feet from them, his mouth slightly agape as he lightly panted.

Rav leaves his wagon, an the newspaper delivering pair, an goes dashing up to the new pet, his bushy tail held up high, as he wags it excitedly..
Hello there! (pant pant pant), I'm Rav!.. Are you new to town here?

Sniffing intently at the Bloods ears, muzzle, sides an tail if he can get around behind him.. learning his scents an the smells on him..

Is it hot enough of a day for you?Rav asks a he pants with his pink tongue looling up an down out the side of his muzzle..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Venison continued to observe the approaching dog. Rav was indeed correct, it was a GSD of some sort...but...a mix...an odd mix. Venison cupped his paws and drank from the cooler, continuing to observe the dog out of the corner of his eye. Venison was thankful as the dog distracted Rav so that Ven didn't have to answer his question. There was something about this dog's breed that just seemed...somewhat familiar. Yes, he looked like a GSD, but...certain traits he had...where had Venison seen them before?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood backed up as the slightly taller GSD ran up to him, surprised by the close, friendly greeting. Definitely not something he got often. “Name’s Blood, new around here, though I’ve already been here a day and haven’t seen any of you before.” He didn’t even flinch when Rav sniffed him over. Eyes tracking the other dog as he moved around him, the coydog just waited for him to back off before responding. “I’ve seen worse, I’m looking for a drink before this heat gets to me.” He stepped forward a little and sniffed back at Rav. Looking behind the other shepherd, he noticed Venison drinking out of the cooler in the wagon. “.....You sharing that water?” Blood asked in a completely nonchalant voice.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood backed up as the slightly taller GSD ran up to him, surprised by the close, friendly greeting. Definitely not something he got often. “Name’s Blood, new around here, though I’ve already been here a day and haven’t seen any of you before.”
Rav perks his ears up, his taill still wagging excitedly..
It is a pleasure to meet you, an very happy to know that i'm no longer the only German shepherd in town..
Flatting down his ears, then rolls them back up
An yes, you wouldn't have seen us yesterday, as we were all at the pet center attending pet school most of the day..
D-Singer wrote: He didn’t even flinch when Rav sniffed him over. Eyes tracking the other dog as he moved around him, the coydog just waited for him to back off before responding. “I’ve seen worse, I’m looking for a drink before this heat gets to me.” He stepped forward a little and sniffed back at Rav. Looking behind the other shepherd, he noticed Venison drinking out of the cooler in the wagon. “.....You sharing that water?” Blood asked in a completely nonchalant voice.

Rav holds still, as he is counter-sniffed.
Help yourself to the cooler, I'm playing sled husky today so the pets can have a drink..
Rav points across the street to the big barn..
You can also go there, if you need a place to stay, or get out of the heat. it has been fixed-up for the use of us pets. also there is a hand pumped water well inside.. I personally think that water tastes better than the house tap water.. even if it does have a lot of minerals in it..
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory was just about to answer Pavelle's question, when a new dog came into view. He began to fidget as the group got closer to Blood. His instinct about not wanting to be eaten was kicking in again, and the large size of the GSD wasn't helping matters. However, he had been bothering Venison lately, and he didn't want to make matters worse. He also wanted to learn to read, and making anyone mad might ruin that chance. Scared, he hid as much of himself as possible behind Venison's ear.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Matthew sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes as he awoke. He groggily looked up at the pale blue glow of his digital alarm clock, then at the light grey dog who was sleeping in his bed. He grinned. He himself, had once again slept on the floor, using a blue bean-bag chair he had borrowed from Rachel's room, while he had offered his friend Sean his bed. The two had been hanging out a lot the past two weeks; he'd even begun to teach Sean some music theory, and how to pick up some instruments.

Matt struggled to pick himself up off of the floor, still dizzy with sleep, and made his way over to the foot of his bed, retrieving his violin. He had woken up pretty early, and couldn't think of a better way to pass the time. Covering the bridge of his instrument with a rubber practice mute to prevent waking his friend up, he opens his book of Rode's Caprices and begins to practice.~

Rachel awoke with a start, panting. "Good God, why is it so hot in here?" she complained, shutting her window which she had left open the night before to enjoy the breeze. She sighs, slipping on her collar and hopping out of bed, going downstairs and out the front door... only to be bombarded by yet another wave of heat, visible in the air. She choked a bit on the hot air, before taking a step back into the house and slamming the door shut. "Uh, no," she muttered to herself, taking a seat in the living room. It was far too hot outside for her. Her breed of dog was made in CANADA. Where it's cold. She buries her face in her hands, already overwhelmed by boredom, and decides that she had no other option. She had to face the heat.

Rachel apprehensively approaches the door, carefully setting a paw on the handle. Taking a deep breath, she opens the door and takes a step outside. She walks down the sidewalk, already panting, towards the Wall, pondering whether she would die of heat stroke before she reached it.

((Wooh, posted))
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle smiled as Blood came up, giving a little wave. "Hey, Blood. I'm Pavelle." She noted, interested, the extreme color of his eyes... they looked red. Maybe it was just the heat playing tricks on her, or maybe his eyes were just a really bright shade of mahogany, but they did seem to be red. Possibly his namesake, then? She doubted he was wearing colored contacts, though it was possible. She grabbed a couple newspapers and hit the nearest houses before doubling back, panting. It was so hot; no wonder Blood wanted water. It was lucky he had found them. She wondered, silently, if anybody had told him about the Wall... one could always find a refreshing drink there.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"...Blood. Allow me to make an educated guess; that name is because of your eyes? You may call me Venison, if you wish to know me..." Venison glanced over Blood again. "...very familiar," Venison mumbled to himself as he flicked another paper away. "Now, I rather dislike the question myself, but I'd like to confirm a suspicion. What is your ethnicity, Blood?"
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' sighed and turned to O'Connor. "I should really go talk to him, I'll meet you back at the wall." With that she ran off home. Opening the door she ran upstairs to their room. "Hey Pep. Look I just wanted to apolo- apollah-ah... What's that word that mean's I'm sorry?" She scratched her head, distracted on finding the actual word.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy walked back inside panting. Coming up behind Mai, he pauses to say "Man it's hot outside."

--------------------

Lucky froze after opening the door, seeing only a bundle bound up in blankets that was bound to be Alex. Having watched too many horror movies to get closer he says aloud. "A-Alex? Are you okay over there?" He looks around a little for something to use as an improvised weapon should he be attacked.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Laxan wrote:Sal' sighed and turned to O'Connor. "I should really go talk to him, I'll meet you back at the wall." With that she ran off home. Opening the door she ran upstairs to their room. "Hey Pep. Look I just wanted to apolo- apollah-ah... What's that word that mean's I'm sorry?" She scratched her head, distracted on finding the actual word.
"Apologize." Pepper replied, though he didn't look at her face. He simply walked past her as he cleaned the room, placing things that were actually mostly Sal's back in their correct places. After he was finished, he walked to the window and stared outwards, without a word.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' clicked her fingers. "That's the one!" Though she could still see he was upset. "Look, no one cared what you look like. O'Connor didn't care. I was just winding you up." She then had an idea. "How about we go see Alex. I bet he has the same problem." Thinking it was a general cat thing.
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

He looked at Sal, pondering whether he should go to Alex's house or not. On one hand, Alex is the cat that Pepper knew the most in the neighbourhood so he probably wouldn't make a big deal of it, but on the other hand... if anybody else saw him like this, he'd be very humiliated.
"I... I guess so." he said, turning to face Sal, still attempting to pull out the knots, "but you're not allowed to make fun anymore!"

Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai turned towards Balbaroy, and offered him a sandwich. Yes, it is hot. Let me turn the air conditioner on. - she said. She put the sandwich in his paw, and turned the AC on, hoping that it gets cooler in the house.

Alex didn't remove the blanket as Lucky spoke. On the contrary, he just tried to cover more of his body with it.
I'm... I'm fine, Lucky! Let's just keep talking like this... I can't remove the blanket.
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' led Pepper out of the house and down to Alex's, it wasn't that far and there wasn't many pets out on the streets yet. She knocked firmly on Alex's door and stood there, she turned to Pepper. "It'll be fine."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood walked over to the cooler, seeing Pavelle and hearing Rav’s explanation was enough to jog his memory of the day prior. “Now that I think of it, yesterday morning I did see a group of pets including raccoon get picked up by a bus near the park, might have been you three.” He watched Pavelle toss a few papers to some nearly houses. “Must be real convenient running a paper route in this kind of heat, not my kind of job...”
Buckdida wrote:"...Blood. Allow me to make an educated guess; that name is because of your eyes? You may call me Venison, if you wish to know me..." Venison glanced over Blood again. "...very familiar," Venison mumbled to himself as he flicked another paper away. "Now, I rather dislike the question myself, but I'd like to confirm a suspicion. What is your ethnicity, Blood?"
Blood eyed Venison for a few seconds. It was weird enough for a dog to be wearing pants, even more so in the current weather, but that wasn’t what caught his attention, something about him was bothering Blood, though he wasn’t sure at all of what it could be. The larger coydog narrowed is eyes a little as he responded. “Yeah, my parents idea." "You mean my breed?” He hesitated for a moment “...Why? What suspicion?”
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

D-Singer wrote:The larger coydog narrowed is eyes a little as he responded. “Yeah, my parents idea." "You mean my breed?” He hesitated for a moment “...Why? What suspicion?”
"I prefer to call it ethnicity. I'm just noting some extremely...familiar traits of a particular hybrid. Though I'm having some trouble placing it...I can see the German Shepard in you, but there is something else..." Venison reached up and scratched the ridge behind his ear, "That is just strangely familiar..." Venison cocked his head in his observation of Blood.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai was about to return to the kitchen with Balbaroy, when she heard knocking on the door. Again. Who could it be now? And why was their house so busy in the morning? The only time pets visited here a lot was during those band auditions, which were a total failure, due to the drummer dog moving away. She returned and opened the door, just to see Pepper and his dog-sister, whose name Mai didn't know. She smiled widely at them.
Hello, Pepper and.... and...
Mai started thinking. How was her name again? Well, if he's named Pepper, then...
and Salt! What are you up to?
Richarson Valley

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper blushed slightly. He was hoping that Alex would be the one to answer the door, and in this state, he was really quite embarassed. He was semi-hiding behind Sal so that his upper-half and head were peeking around the side.
"H-hi Mai... how are you?" he asked, ignoring the fact she called his sibling 'Salt', "Is Alex here? Oh! And do you have anything that gets knots out of fur!?"

Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai looked confused at Pepper. Why was the cat hiding behind his sister? And now that he mentioned it, she noticed that his fur was horribly knotted.
N-no, I don't. I'm a short-furred cat, so I never had troubles with knots. Erh... Alex is... upstairs, but I don't think he wants to be seen...
Richarson Valley

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Sighing, he looked downwards, due to the fact that they had nothing to help his fur. However, as Mai said that Alex was upstairs, not wanting to be seen, he became slightly curious.
"What do you mean he doesn't wanna be seen? When we came around yesterday, he said he was fine. He... he made up with that other dog, right?"

Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai backed off a little. She had no idea how to protect Alex and deal with this situation now.
Yeah, he did... but you see, something happened with his fur... So he doesn't want to be seen....
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' gritted her teeth through the conversation, extremely annoyed now. "How can he look worse than Knotty mc'Knottknotts!?" She indicated over her shoulder with a point of her thumb then chuckled to herself quietly, "Hehehe Knotty mc'Knottknotts... That's a good'n." Completely forgetting about the conversation at hand and Mai backing out of the doorway, she invited herself in and walked into the house. "So Alex is upstairs right?"
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

"Sal!" Pepper yelled, still at the doorway, "You don't just invite yourselves in to homes! This obviously isn't a good time for Alex!"
He looked back at Mai and smiled awkwardly, "Sorry about that, she's not one to be polite. But... what do you mean about his fur? Did he get knots in it too?"

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky stepped forward, eyes darting across the room, still nervous. "Why not? Is everything okay? Are you sick?"

--------------------

Balbaroy came up behind Mai, seeing two people he did not remember meeting. He wagged his tail a little, always liking new people. "Hi, I'm Balbaroy."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai was too nice to tell Sal to get out, but she was starting to get really nervous now. First Lucky, now them. Alex is going to kill her. She moved to the side, making room for Pepper to come in, too. It was too late to talk them into not going in now.
No, I can't tell you! He doesn't have knots, it's... something else! Yeah, uh... make yourself at home... would you like some sandwiches?
At that moment, Balbaroy apppeared, and Mai sighed with relief. Perhaps he can distract the two from going upstairs somehow.

Alex started sweating like crazy under the blanket. Part because of the heat, and part because he was getting more and more nervous.
No, I'm not sick *Cough* - he choked on the hot air. It was getting unbearable now, and Alex just had to remove the blanket now. Without any hesitating, his brain fighting for oxygen, he threw the blanket aside, and inhaled deeply, sighing with relief. His eyes turned to Lucky. Crap! A bright red blush appeared on his face, barely visible through the PINK.
H...hello, Lucky.... I... I had an accident, you see...
Richarson Valley

Kaido

Post by Kaido »

Pepper smiled and walked in when Mai moved aside. He looked at Balbaroy and cocked his head to one side.
"Balbaroy? That name sounds familiar. I think Alex mentioned you once."
He looked back to Mai, "No thanks, I'm fine." As soon as he finished his sentence, his stomach let out a large growl. He put his hands on it, as if doing so would make it stop.

caelei

Post by caelei »

“Must be real convenient running a paper route in this kind of heat, not my kind of job...”
Pavelle smiled, panting, and said, "It's not usually this hot around here... must be a heatwave. There's a forecast for storms as well, I'm hoping it'll start to rain and the temperature and humidity will go down..." she looked up at the sky, which didn't seem to be holding any rainclouds. The sun continued to beat down. "...but that's just a hope." She listened to Blood and Venison talk about their 'ethnicity', and she got curious. Did Blood seem just a tad suspicious about why Venison was asking? Why would he be hesitant to reveal his breed? She sized him up. He looked like a GSD, just... a little different. Plus the red eyes. Maybe his breed was somehow intimidating. Though she would hope other pets wouldn't judge him solely on his looks.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai laughed at Pepper's growling stomach. And he was saying he's fine. She went back to the kitchen, returned with the plate with sandwiches, and offered them to Sal and Pepper.
Here, take some. I know you're hungry. - she said, taking one sandwich herself, and putting it in her mouth.
Richarson Valley

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Sal' grinned, Good job distracting Pepper, thinking it was a plan to distract Mai and Bal, she darted upstairs, hearing voices from inside a room, she opened the door. "Alex?" The great pink cat was just stood there. "Alex, you have to see Pepper's fur it's hilarious!" She completely ignored the fact that he was pink, she didn't care what people looked like, she just thought it was fun tormenting Pepper.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky looked at Alex for a second in stunned silence, unsure of how to respond. After a moment he bursts out in hysterical laughter. He doubles over at his knees and grips his gut laughing as hard as he can. Eventually he wipes a tear from his eye and looks to Alex. "Oh my GAWD Alex! That is hilarious!"

--------------------

Balbaroy took a sandwich as well, eating it quickly but still maintaining the highest of manners while doing so. "Alex mentioned me? I've seen him a few times but he always seems so angry."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers