HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Civilization

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites walked over to Sixtoes, So how are they suppose to act 'In character'? He looked at Sixoes inquisitively while showing him the board.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:**But i have already admitted to not being able to remember things..
At least the things i can remember not being able to remember.
Like how you are the accepted Alpha of us. I don't recall ever getting into a dominance battle with you..
So I'll take my Alpha's word this is new to us.
But is being like this REALLY all that bad?**

"Bad?" Blood tilted his head and looked away thoughtfully for a brief moment.
"Maybe not bad. It's just not something I thought would be even possible, and I'd like to know WHY it's happening to us."

He didn't even acknowledge Rav bringing up a dominance fight. Even if his memory didn't suck, his reasoning capacity was probably faulty at best.

The two of them had been scrapping and play-fighting ever since Blood's owner returned, and he'd healed up from the injuries he got fighting with that stupid Doberman. More than half of the time, Rav lost. Usually due to exhaustion, or just getting pinned to the ground. Blood was just tougher, more experienced, acted more mature, and typically was the one who looked out for Rav since the two of them had become such close friends.

Even if they didn't have some all-out brawl to decide who was the lesser of the two, Blood viewed himself as better suited to being alpha than his fluffy 'brother'. Unless they were particularly prideful or stubborn, dogs naturally follow the lead of the stronger and more competent in their packs. This wouldn't be an exception.
Keeshah wrote:Sorry.. Apparently that was a point of pride with me, that i didn't remember until just then..
I didn't mean to snap at you..

Turning his head to look away, to prevent their eyes meeting an furthering a possible challenge or conflict...

Blood bared his teeth for a moment at Rav's initial response, but promptly hid them again. He guessed the younger shepherd felt as if he were having condescending thoughts directed towards him.
Which in a sense, he wasn't totally wrong. Blood did in fact have a bias against show-dogs, and considered it justified.

Too much pure blood was bound to turn out bad results after too long. Stunted minds. Weakened bodies. Decaying genetics...all for some overrated show of pride..

"Better half-bred than-*"

Blood instantly snapped out of the memories of those hurtful words.

"It's okay..."

Keeshah wrote:From what you seem to be saying, it's The one thing you don't want to accept.
We have been experimented upon like lab animals.

Blood's teeth were showing again.
"Oh yeah? By who??"

He deeply growled, the very idea stirring up aggression. His paws curling into fists.

"Who Rav?"
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh you know, the lions standing around in tribal outfits looking dramatic while the hyenas lurk in the shadows personally I think the hyenas get the better deal 'cos lurking is a lot easier."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "Bad?" Blood tilted his head and looked away thoughtfully for a brief moment.
"Maybe not bad. It's just not something I thought would be even possible, and I'd like to know WHY it's happening to us."

I have heard of others being able to do something like this, never thought i would have the ability.

D-Singer wrote:Blood bared his teeth for a moment at Rav's initial response, but promptly hid them again. He guessed the younger shepherd felt as if he were having condescending thoughts directed towards him.
Which in a sense, he wasn't totally wrong. Blood did in fact have a bias against show-dogs, and considered it justified.

Too much pure blood was bound to turn out bad results after too long. Stunted minds. Weakened bodies. Decaying genetics...all for some overrated show of pride..

"Better half-bred than-*"

Blood instantly snapped out of the memories of those hurtful words.

"It's okay..."

**Oh really now? What's your true feelings..** **Oh Wait.. i can already tell!..**
Rav taunts, with a toothy grin.

Keeshah wrote:From what you seem to be saying, it's The one thing you don't want to accept.
We have been experimented upon like lab animals.
D-Singer wrote:Blood's teeth were showing again.
"Oh yeah? By who??"

How should i know??
What i can't figure out why were running free. shouldn't we be in a cage in a lab?
Why experiment on us, an not keep us to observe an test what you did?

D-Singer wrote:He deeply growled, the very idea stirring up aggression. His paws curling into fists.

Rav's attention was drawn to a spider in the nearby bush..
He felt himself shivering, his blood going cold.. FEAR!! Why was he suddenly afraid of a spider?
He was many times larger that it was, he could smash it with his paw if so desired..
the spider couldn't even bite him through his thick fluffy fur.. An yet he felt afraid..
Watching in terrified fascination, As the spider webbed a helpless bugs legs together..
then wrapping the whole thing up in a cocoon.
D-Singer wrote:"Who Rav?"

the SPIDERS...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Argent wrote:"Oh you know, the lions standing around in tribal outfits looking dramatic while the hyenas lurk in the shadows personally I think the hyenas get the better deal 'cos lurking is a lot easier."
"wouldn't that just be them relaxing somewhere others can't see them though ?" Selene asked
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff looked around. There was a smell nearby. Not like the humans. Hot road tar over a leaking dead critter; that sort of smell. He stayed in the bush but moved around, trying to get a better look...
Suddenly a black muzzle appear right next to Scruff , just in his peripheral vision , with a little voice whispered to him
◊See anything?◊
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff jumped straight up into all the thorns and got stuck. "Argh," he shouted, even as he tried to keep his voice down. "Don't eat me?"
-----------------------------------------------
David looked on the Lions and tried to imagine their irritation at being forced to perform for their home. He kept close to Selene.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"What?"

Blood watched as his Rav walked over to a nearby bush. Easily-distracted goofball dog...
He was staring at something between two protruding, leaf covered sticks.

"What is it?"

Blood had gone from seeming angry, to mildly annoyed and perplexed by the sudden averted attention of the younger dog. What was he looking at?

The coydog watched a shiver run through the fluffy shepherd, which only caused his confusion to intensify. He put a paw on Rav's shoulder as he stepped up next to him to see. It was just a spider in one of those circular webs, netting some caught bugs.

Blood looked between Rav and the web a few times, but began watching the spider more carefully...
Keeshah wrote:the SPIDERS...

Blood felt a very weird feeling in his gut and in the back of his mind, intensifying with each second he spent gazing at the spider with Rav.

He could feel it too. It was distinct. Fear, stirred up from some inexplicable memory neither of them could bring to light.

The motions of those slender legs tying up those paralyzed insects...and then dragging them away...

Blood's stare reflected his thousand-yard-gaze, as his thoughts became frantic. Trying desperately to rationalize his fascination and latent fear. He was just as distracted as Rav was.

Which would later explain how he was so oblivious to what was approaching them from behind.

Suddenly, something seized both Rav and Blood from behind by their shoulders!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon leans over the railing so he could get a good look at the players, "Who's winning or is this your first game?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:the SPIDERS...

Blood felt a very weird feeling in his gut and in the back of his mind, intensifying with each second he spent gazing at the spider with Rav.

He could feel it too. It was distinct. Fear, stirred up from some inexplicable memory neither of them could bring to light.

The motions of those slender legs tying up those paralyzed insects...and then dragging them away...

Blood's stare reflected his thousand-yard-gaze, as his thoughts became frantic. Trying desperately to rationalize his fascination and latent fear. He was just as distracted as Rav was.
Which would later explain how he was so oblivious to what was approaching them from behind.

Suddenly, something seized both Rav and Blood from behind by their shoulders!

<!>

YYYAarrrOoOOOP!! Rav Yelps!
** the SPIDERS got us!! **

Ravage goes thrashing into Blood, as he spins around to face off with the attacking SPIDER!!

His bared teeth snapping hard into the air, echoing painfully in his head, as his collision with the other dog knocked his aim just a bit off.

He backs quickly off from the attacker. Pinning his ears flattened back tight, against his skull.
Hackles raised fully all along his back, and out into his bushed out tail, looking larger and fluffier than he ever has.
Most frightening are his wild and feral eyes! fully showing a ring of fearful white all the way around his dilated pupils.

GggRRRRRRRrrRRRrrRRr!!!!

He throaty growls from deep in his belly, through his glistening an fully displayed canines.
His body tensed, ready to lash out in a deadly attack.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff jumped straight up into all the thorns and got stuck. "Argh," he shouted, even as he tried to keep his voice down. "Don't eat me?"
◊Whoops , my bad◊ the wolf laughed ◊Relax little one , no need to be scared , you won't taste good with rum anyway◊ she said , the took out 2 long , very strange looking knives from the belt she was wearing .
~~~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: David looked on the Lions and tried to imagine their irritation at being forced to perform for their home. He kept close to Selene.
"I wonder if they ever want to go back out into the wild" Selene whispered
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff tried to pull himself down off the thorns and felt them cutting him, skin and fur until he pulled free of a number of them and flumped, face first, into the ground with a number of thorns still attached to his tatty clothing and back. "Ow," he said into the ground.
"Didn't really think that through, did you?"
"No. She has knives," he added, looking up at the knives that were, indeed, very attention grabbing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I imagine they have ways of getting them home or letting them go on holiday, my sweet," David said, "these are no prison camps."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Don't worry, little morsel, nobody is out here this early on a weekday." one lion roars back.

"And anyone make trouble for us, we eeet heem." grins a hyena.

"This is just a fun game, I'm not dumb enough to play for keeps with these mangy mutts." the lion answers Yukon.

"Who are you calling a mutt, pussycat? We ain't no steenking dogs."

"She's right you know hyenas aren't related to dogs at all it's just convergen..."

The lion cuts the weasel off before he gets started.

"Yes I know, professor, convergent evolution. We live in a zoo. We hear the same lectures every day. Chill out, Shenzi knows I don't mean it, right lass?"

"Yes, yes, we are just staying een how you say character. Now run along like a good little mongoose and play with the snakes."

Cinnamon sputters, and you can almost see smoke coming from his ears.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scruff tried to pull himself down off the thorns and felt them cutting him, skin and fur until he pulled free of a number of them and flumped, face first, into the ground with a number of thorns still attached to his tatty clothing and back. "Ow," he said into the ground.
"Didn't really think that through, did you?"
"No. She has knives," he added, looking up at the knives that were, indeed, very attention grabbing.
◊Well , that was certainly convenient◊ the wolf said , putting the knives back into her belt ◊S9 , what are you doing sneaking around little one ?◊
~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I imagine they have ways of getting them home or letting them go on holiday, my sweet," David said, "these are no prison camps."
"oh really ? That is nice , I never knew that before" Selene replied joyfully .
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Morni-!!!"
Keeshah wrote:YYYAarrrOoOOOP!! Rav Yelps!
** the SPIDERS got us!! **

GggRRRRRRRrrRRRrrRRr!!!!

"AAGH!"

"*GRRRRR*"

"Woah! Hey! Down! It's me!"

It was Dustin?
The human quickly recoiled from the surprised canines. He wasn't expecting such a violent response.
Blood hadn't acted surprised like that in a long time, and he wasn't expecting it from Rav at all.

It was just a pat on their shoulders...

With his hands up, he finished his greeting.

"Morning you two."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites looked back and forth between the two groups, finding it rather amusing. Got anywhere else to show us then? He showed Sixtoes the board after the whole back an forth between him and the two others.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Any chance of a hand," Scruff said, trying to pull himself free of the thorns towards the SheWolf. "And I was here because 'm waiting for a friend who works in there. But humans don't want me in there. Something to do with Rabies."
"Which we.. I.. don't have!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David smiled, happy to have made her happy. "So why the need to meet," he asked Alpha, before seeing the Ferrets' board.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Morni-!!!"
"AAGH!"

"*GRRRRR*"

"Woah! Hey! Down! It's me!"

It was Dustin?
The human quickly recoiled from the surprised canines. He wasn't expecting such a violent response.
Blood hadn't acted surprised like that in a long time, and he wasn't expecting it from Rav at all.

With his hands up, he finished his greeting.

"Morning you two."

GRrRRRrrRRrrrrRRrrrrrRrrrrRRrRrrrrr?
Ravage remained tense an alert, the electric charging of adrenaline coursing through his body, readying to fight or flight.
As he could feel, Blood was as well. mentally reaching out to coordinate there counter attack.

** there was a sudden flash of memory, The circle of pets they had awoken up in the park with! just where were the rest of us?? **

The whites of his eyes disappearing, as he overcomes the fright.. His fur starting to lay down along his back.
Rav finally relaxed, his body crashing after the adrenaline rush, leaving him panting heavily and feeling weak.

** Ahhhhh what do we do now? **

Letting his long tongue loll out from his muzzle as he pants trying to recover from the aftermath of the scare..

** We can't tell him, we are afraid were going to be eaten by spiders? can we? **
** We will get locked-up in the pet version of a rubber room. **
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Any chance of a hand," Scruff said, trying to pull himself free of the thorns towards the SheWolf. "And I was here because 'm waiting for a friend who works in there. But humans don't want me in there. Something to do with Rabies."
"Which we.. I.. don't have!"
◊Hey it's not that bad little one◊ the wolf chuckled , unstuck Scruff from the thorns before pulling him to his feet ◊your friend would be in there all day if that's true , you wanna sneak around all day ?◊
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"
David smiled, happy to have made her happy. "So why the need to meet," he asked Alpha, before seeing the Ferrets' board.
"I believe Alpha is going to help Sixtoes with something" Selene replied , then suddenly remembered something , but she wasn't sure if she should bring it up then or not .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, uh," Scruff started, "no. The sneaking was to avoid the Humans with the brooms." He sat down next to the Wolf and hoped his own smell and hers would nullify each other - or at least one of them might end up being sick. "But they seem to {yawn} have gone away."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remind me I still need to get furniture later, Selene?" David said, having reminded himself of it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood forced himself into making what could only be described as a nervous looking smile.

"...Morning Dust!"
He said, glancing towards Rav. Understanding his concerns.

"We were...eh.."

Blood's owner looked at the two dogs curiously, then at the bush behind them they were starring at before he get their attention.

"Dang, that's a huge spider."
He said while pointing to the wheel-shaped net of silk stuck between the twigs.
"Creepy right? I didn't know you were afraid of spiders Blood."

"I'm not."
He flatly responded.

Dustin gave his dog a sarcastic smile. Well, something must have put them on edge.
"Suuure."
"Anyways, you two come back inside. I made breakfast."

The human said more cheerfully as he turned around and began walking back towards the house. Blood glanced at Rav before following.

"I think we should find those pets we woke up with." He thought to himself.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood forced himself into making what could only be described as a nervous looking smile.

"...Morning Dust!"
He said, glancing towards Rav. Understanding his concerns.
"We were...eh.."

Blood's owner looked at the two dogs curiously, then at the bush behind them they were starring at before he get their attention.

"Dang, that's a huge spider."
He said while pointing to the wheel-shaped net of silk stuck between the twigs.
"Creepy right? I didn't know you were afraid of spiders Blood."

"I'm not."
He flatly responded.

Dustin gave his dog a sarcastic smile. Well, something must have put them on edge.
"Suuure."

Rav suddenly got an idea that he barks out, before letting Blood in on what he is going to say.
We were just thinking how cool it would be if we were SpiderDogs! and could shoot webs and all!
D-Singer wrote:"Aaaaanyways, you two come back inside. I made breakfast."
The human said more cheerfully as he turned around and began walking back towards the house. Blood glanced at Rav before following.

** WHAT? He bought it. Our secret is safe for now. **

Rav prances to heel at Dustin's side, following him back into the house..
Sniffing to detect what it was that he has made..

Sara was just coming back from the front of the house, having retrieved the newspaper..
Just what was all that blood curdling howling about?
Errr Ummm.. Ahh.
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites turned and shook his head yes when Selene answered David's question for him, still keeping what was on the board the same not to lose track of things.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So, uh," Scum said, scooching up slightly close to the Wolf, "if you're not going to eat me..."
"And if it's not a really dumb question,"
"What's a She-Wolf like you doing here? Oh, I'm Scum by the way."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Remind me I still need to get furniture later, Selene?" David said, having reminded himself of it.
"Yeah , I just remembered that too" Selene nodded "How soon do you think we should get to that ?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So, uh," Scum said, scooching up slightly close to the Wolf, "if you're not going to eat me..."
"And if it's not a really dumb question,"
"What's a She-Wolf like you doing here? Oh, I'm Scum by the way."
◊Muiva◊ the wolf introduced ◊I go places , just happen to stop by to visit an old friend who just moved here◊ she replied , showing Scrum a bag full of dog treat , the ones that usually sold in the store , which she took out of a nearby bush ◊want some ?◊
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ta," Scum said, helping himself to a large pawful. "Should say I'm thinking of changing it to Scruff."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," David said, "I think we can give it a couple of hours before needing to go. We can try charity shops for the beds. They'll likely be able to deliver today." He looked at Selene. "Anything you want," he asked.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav suddenly got an idea that he barks out, before letting Blood in on what he is going to say.
We were just thinking how cool it would be if we were SpiderDogs! and could shoot webs and all!

Blood rolled and then shut his eyes in disbelief. That puppy-brained idiot couldn't have possibly thought up a better excuse, or just not say anything. He had to say something inane and downright silly.

"Not as cool as being able to stick to walls or have poisonous fangs."
Dustin playfully entertained Rav's though and ruffled the fur on his head.
Keeshah wrote:Rav prances to heel at Dustin's side, following him back into the house..
Sniffing to detect what it was that he has made..

Sara was just coming back from the front of the house, having retrieved the newspaper..
Errr Ummm.. Ahh.
"Dustin surprised us. From behind."
Blood promptly responded, and being totally honest. Maybe she wouldn't think it was strange...
"Tch, big bad guard dogs like you two, being nervous because of spiders..."

The entire kitchen smelled of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Dustin not only made breakfast for everyone, but also made little bacon wrapped milk bones like how Rav and Sara would. There were two plates of them for their two dogs respectively.

"Smells sooooo good."
Blood softly growled at the delicious, meaty scent.

"Sit!"
Dust commanded gesturing to the seats by the table.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood rolled and then shut his eyes in disbelief. That puppy-brained idiot couldn't have possibly thought up a better excuse, or just not say anything. He had to say something inane and downright silly.

"Not as cool as being able to stick to walls or have poisonous fangs."
Dustin playfully entertained Rav's though and ruffled the fur on his head.

OH?!! i haven't thought of that!
I can already hear Sara screaming about paw prints on the walls!

Rav cackles...
Keeshah wrote: Sara was just coming back from the front of the house, having retrieved the newspaper..
Errr Ummm.. Ahh.
D-Singer wrote:"Dustin surprised us. From behind."
Blood promptly responded, and being totally honest. Maybe she wouldn't think it was strange...
"Tch, big bad guard dogs like you two, being nervous because of spiders..."

I didn't think that was possible that you two could be snuck up upon..
...mutter..mutter...
D-Singer wrote:The entire kitchen smelled of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Dustin not only made breakfast for everyone, but also made little bacon wrapped milk bones like how Rav and Sara would. There were two plates of them for their two dogs respectively.

"Smells sooooo good."
Blood softly growled at the delicious, meaty scent.

"Sit!"
Dust commanded gesturing to the seats by the table.

Rav climbed up into the chair at the table..
Oh I can't wait to dig in...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

With the dogs seated, Dust set out the plates for everyone and sat at the table across from them with his own and Sara's. Each of them covered with quite the colorful balance of fruit, bacon, pancakes, and a cut of omelet, stuffed with just about everything Dustin could manage to cram into it, minus any ingredients dangerous to dogs.

Blood didn't start eating until seeing his friend take his first bite, then immediately went for one of those bacon-wrapped milk bones.

A minute or so of quiet eating passed before Blood's friendly owner broke the silence.

"So Blood..."

"Hmnff?" The coydog looked up from his plate with a muzzle still full of food.

"Been sleeping alright?"

That was a weird question. Blood swallowed and looked at his friend quizzically.
"Yeah?"

"Because I couldn't help but overhearing you these past few nights."
Blood's eyes widened a little.
"What??"

"Yeah. I've been hearing you talk in your sleep buddy."
"You too Rav."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:With the dogs seated, Dust set out the plates for everyone and sat at the table across from them with his own and Sara's. Each of them covered with quite the colorful balance of fruit, bacon, pancakes, and a cut of omelet, stuffed with just about everything Dustin could manage to cram into it, minus any ingredients dangerous to dogs.

Sara sat down, and started reading the newspaper, while sipping at her coffee.
D-Singer wrote:Blood didn't start eating until seeing his friend take his first bite, then immediately went for one of those bacon-wrapped milk bones.

A minute or so of quiet eating passed before Blood's friendly owner broke the silence.

"So Blood..."

"Hmnff?" The coydog looked up from his plate with a muzzle still full of food.

"Been sleeping alright?"

That was a weird question. Blood swallowed and looked at his friend quizzically.
"Yeah?"

"Because I couldn't help but overhearing you these past few nights."
Blood's eyes widened a little.
"What??"

"Yeah. I've been hearing you talk in your sleep buddy."
"You too Rav."

Rav perked up his ears..
He has never talked in his sleep before.. at least as far as he could remember..
Venison never complained or mentioned that he he barked in his sleep, Nor has Sara ever said so..
He must be unintentionally reacting to Blood in his sleep. But though he had to be awake to make their Psychic powers work.

Umm We have?
What have we been barking about in are sleep?

Tilting his head off to the side in puzzlement
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wait," Scruff said, still with his paw in the dog biscuits. "If you're a rough, tough, mean, vicious..."
"Talking yourself into trouble..."
"Shush!....impressive Wolf, why do you have knives?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David allowed himself to be led around by Selene as they followed the tour.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh," David said, "I think we can give it a couple of hours before needing to go. We can try charity shops for the beds. They'll likely be able to deliver today." He looked at Selene. "Anything you want," he asked.
"I can't think of anything at the moment" Selene , walking with the group "we should probably be concentrating on your house anyway"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Wait," Scruff said, still with his paw in the dog biscuits. "If you're a rough, tough, mean, vicious..."
"Talking yourself into trouble..."
"Shush!....impressive Wolf, why do you have knives?"
◊It's a memento , little one◊ Muiva said , taking a few biscuits for herself ◊someone I love gave them to me a long time ago......and yeah , Scruff might be a better name for you◊
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"I wouldn't call it barking. At first I thought one of you were crying, but then I noticed you both make the same sounds back and forth like you're trying to talk to each other."

Blood kept eating, staring directly at Dust the entire time with a blank expression.
Those dreams. Even when they were sleeping, it was like they were inside each other's heads. He took note of that.

Blood wolfed down the rest of his food. He wanted to leave, and right now. Before it slipped out that things were far far stranger than either Sara or Dustin could imagine. He didn't want that yet, at least not until he knew more.

"That's really weird." He responded with feigned interest.

"Hey Rav, let's go back outside. Go to the park and play tag!"

The coydog said, tugging on his fluffy roommate's shoulder.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Meanwhile Cinnamon skulks away to the other corner of the enclosure to talk to the meerkats through the bars.

Apparently the larger carnivores make fun of them too, so they're more sympathetic towards the weasel.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites, who was hoping Sixtoes would have had an answer and lead them to a happier place, watched as the Marten walked away with a frown. He erased his board and looked at the others, they seemed to be good at cheering each other up, and he hoped that they could do the same for Sixtoes. Then he thought better of that, and walked over next to Sixtoes and looked at the Marten with a smile, the best thing he could do while the meerkats did the talking.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Come along, Sixtoes," David called, "You have important and useful duty to do. We couldn't look around properly without your help. No-one could."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff sat by Muiva and tried not to nod off. "Can I ask about the rum," he said, asking even before he had permission. "Don't often see us lot drinking that stuff."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"I wouldn't call it barking. At first I thought one of you were crying, but then I noticed you both make the same sounds back and forth like you're trying to talk to each other."

Blood kept eating, staring directly at Dust the entire time with a blank expression.
Those dreams. Even when they were sleeping, it was like they were inside each other's heads. He took note of that.

Blood wolfed down the rest of his food. He wanted to leave, and right now. Before it slipped out that things were far far stranger than either Sara or Dustin could imagine. He didn't want that yet, at least not until he knew more.

"That's really weird." He responded with feigned interest.

I think it's cute, that you two have grown so close that you whisper sweet nothings to each other in your sleep.
It's almost a shame that you two can't have pups together..

Rav choked a bit on a milkbone, snickering...
** sending a mental picture of Blood with a big belly, full of pups. **

Hay Dustin, Take a look at this.
A new type of pet is to be reveled at 6:30pm tonight, at the Zoological gardens amphitheater.
The Jackalope Chimera.
This is the work of the noted, although some say controversial, Professor Dominique Alexander.
Who states, this current project is a demonstration of what can currently be done with genetic engineering tech.

You all want to go see this new type of pet?

D-Singer wrote:"Hey Rav, let's go back outside. Go to the park and play tag!"

The coydog said, tugging on his fluffy roommate's shoulder.

That sounds grrrreat!.. a new kind of pet? can't wait to see that..
Rav could feel just how frantic was getting, or was it wanting to just get away?
Ok.. But do you think you can keep up with me this time?
As Blood drags him off outside..

Out in the Zoo, posters of the big event that night are being put up with a blacked out shadow with a question mark over it. could that be the new pet?

Meanwhile, back at the Henderson house.
Lucky has tucked Kayla up into his bed to sleep off whatever was making her so tired.
Mr. Henderson then sent him out of the house, while he tries to talk with Kayla's owners.
no need to have the Tod saying something that would hex-up a possible deal.

So Lucky was out prowling the neighborhood, when he came across a Humvee parking in a driveway..
No way! A full military version Humvee here?
Lucky yips, As his love of all things military gets the best of him, and he starts a close inspection of the vehicle.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Scruff sat by Muiva and tried not to nod off. "Can I ask about the rum," he said, asking even before he had permission. "Don't often see us lot drinking that stuff."
◊It's the old time's drink little one◊ Muiva replied , waving her paw dismissively ◊Nowadays you all drink you fancy wine and bear , with your fancy glass . Can't say I blame ya , no one these days even know how to make good rum anymore◊
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon, meanwhile, was rather enthralled with all the animals, many outbursts of, "Hey guys look at this!" and "Have you seen these before?" accompanied their tour. "They didn't have any of these animals on the wildlife preserve."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Deske wrote:Yukon, meanwhile, was rather enthralled with all the animals, many outbursts of, "Hey guys look at this!" and "Have you seen these before?" accompanied their tour. "They didn't have any of these animals on the wildlife preserve."
"wildlife preserve is like a park of a forest where they try to keep the animals from being hunted yes ?" Selene asked .
Argent

Post by Argent »

"OK OK I know they're just grumpy because I get to leave the zoo and they don't but they don't hafta take it out on me like that and besides that's exactly the same thing the keeper said when they were showing me around yesterday. Lets go on to the next cage and see some African foxes."

The next cage is all sand and rock. It's more like a beach than a desert, though... there's a row of water buckets on each side and a pair of half-constructed sand forts. It has half a dozen hard-working foxes in it: they're tiny, half the size of American foxes, with yellow fur and huge ears.