HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David stretched out a yawn. "Well," he said, pushing slowly upwards to his feet, "if we are breaking up for the night, my friends, I had better follow Selene and Alpha, yes?" He headed over to the Fox and Ferret pair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Does it hurt," Scum said cautiously, "being owned, I mean?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "One with your own name on it, unlike those in the pouch?"
Scum rolled his eyes. No way Sixtoes hadn't heard that.

"Why do you want one with my name on it? I don't have any collars in my pouch..."

He starts digging through his bag and pulling things out.

"Just my phone and a charger for my old phone why do I even have that nobody even makes those any more..."

He looks around for a trash can, then shrugs and puts it back.

"And lets see half a bar of jerky an my diary an a notepad an three four five pens and a leash 'cos Sandy forgot. Nope no collars. Doesn't hurt being owned well maybe a sting when they vaccinate you but you want that 'cos there's all kindsa diseases wild animals can have. An the scanner tag hurts a bit when thy put it in but only a few days look see it's just a lump now."

He sits down and pulls a pawful of his loose neckruff and fiddles with it until he finds the tag.

"See you can feel it go ahead!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites let out one of his silent chuckles while erasing his board, Well nice to meet you under that he added No need to be sorry He stood up holding the board in one paw for Selene to see while holding his other paw out at her.
Selene nodded and gave Alphbites a smile , before taking his paw to get up
"Come on , let's not just standing here , maybe the others would enjoy a shadow puppet show too" she suggested
Welsh Halfwit wrote:David stretched out a yawn. "Well," he said, pushing slowly upwards to his feet, "if we are breaking up for the night, my friends, I had better follow Selene and Alpha, yes?" He headed over to the Fox and Ferret pair.
"Oh !" She exclaimed , letting go of Alpahbite's paw after noticing David approaching "Hey David , where're the others ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "One with your own name on it, unlike those in the pouch?"
Scum rolled his eyes. No way Sixtoes hadn't heard that.

"Why do you want one with my name on it? I don't have any collars in my pouch..."

He starts digging through his bag and pulling things out.

"Just my phone and a charger for my old phone why do I even have that nobody even makes those any more..."

He looks around for a trash can, then shrugs and puts it back.

"And lets see half a bar of jerky an my diary an a notepad an three four five pens and a leash 'cos Sandy forgot. Nope no collars. Doesn't hurt being owned well maybe a sting when they vaccinate you but you want that 'cos there's all kindsa diseases wild animals can have. An the scanner tag hurts a bit when thy put it in but only a few days look see it's just a lump now."

He sits down and pulls a pawful of his loose neckruff and fiddles with it until he finds the tag.

"See you can feel it go ahead!"
Scum reached out and felt the tag. "Whoooah," he said. "It's like a small stone! And it didn't hurt?" He looked up. "Should i get vaccuated? Um... that thing you said that stings. Is it expensive?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," David breezed, gesturing back to the others, Yukon and Rosal are headed off so I thought I'd come see what you two were up to."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Scum reached out and felt the tag. "Whoooah," he said. "It's like a small stone! And it didn't hurt?" He looked up. "Should i get vaccuated? Um... that thing you said that stings. Is it expensive?"
"Sure it hurt for a while but it means cops and vets can always tell I'm a tame animal even if I lose my collar. I don't know how much it'd cost for a raccoon a full series for a cat includin' rabies is a couple hundred dollars I know that 'cos dad's a vet an I used to help out at the clinic before I came here. I'd call Sandy he'd know but my phone's dead I need t' get back to the zoo an charge it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Can I follow you?" Scum asked.
"You want to live in a zoo?"
"Beats living on the streets." Scum agreed with himself. "Unless you know of others who could help a thief who doesn't want to be a thief reform?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Unfortunately, you're going to have to learn to deal with him..."

Blood whispered back to Rav.

Maybe he wouldn't do anything that horrible, especially since Rav didn't do anything to him. But there's a lot he could probably still get away with even with everybody watching. If his attitude was any indicator, that psycho doberman would haze Rav just for being within general proximity of Blood.

This couldn't have been a more bothersome turn of events. Rav finally gets the chance to strengthen up, and that predator was going to be one of the ones in charge. All at Sara and Dustin's expense.

The room darkened and a video began playing from a projector on the white board in front of the room beside the podium Jag was standing on.

It was little more than an overhyped advertisement for the company sponsoring the trainers there to teach. An action-filled intro of dogs running through obstacle courses and playing schutzhund, some interview clips of the trainers stressing the value and importance of what they offered, and finally a summarized version of the 'training matrix'.

For a class based primarily on teaching dogs how to protect, it actually did cover a lot more than just fighting tactics. In addition to K-MAADS, they were expected to learn, first-aid skills, how to call for help, how to perform CPR, how to start and stop a vehicle, basic weapon safety, how to properly recognize danger, understand the laws that applied to forcefully protecting someone, as well as a myriad of canine fitness lessons.

And all that learned in just a few months time? That seemed like a pretty big expectation. Quieted conversations began starting up as the video drew to a close, and the lights were turned back on.

Jag stepped up to the podium again and resumed speaking.

"Some good stuff, am I right? But let me say this up front, there's a big problem and a misconception when people look at us service dogs. Let me stress this to you all, this isn't a course on how to be a fighter. These tags mean more than how well you can defend your turf. They're a symbol of your trustworthiness. Your loyalty, and your desire to stand above the rest. You exemplify what being a dog really means today."

Blood felt his stomach churn a little. Weather it was from outright disgust or those peppers from earlier was up for debate.

"When you become a service animal, you're not just some average housepet anymore. You have a responsibility and privilege to use everything you learn to help those around you. See, you're not so different from that K9 you see on the news who stopped that bad guy, or that war dog who took a bullet for his buddy in combat, or that pup with a nose sharp enough to sniff out and snuff out sickness before it even starts. You may not be leading a dangerous or dutiful life like they do, but that's no excuse to keep you from being every bit as helpful and courageous as they are, should the time ever come."

It was disgusting. There was no way this guy was for real. Blood could only think of the fight he had with that dog months before. Jag kneeing him repeatedly in the guts until blood started leaking out of his mouth. Jag kicking him while he was down. Jag the psychopathic doberman trying to attack pets less than half his size...

Did nobody really know it, spare for Blood and everyone who saw it for themselves? THIS was the same guy giving a speech on loyalty and helpfulness?? This surely was a [censored] JOKE!!

"I look forward to helping each and every one of you here earn those tags, and proving yourselves. To kick things off we've got a little surprise for you all. If you just happen to find yourself at the park this evening, you'll find me and all our trainers there, enjoying a little cookout of our own before the big firework show tonight. Feel free to join! We'll have hotdogs and Steak!"

Jag stepped down and out in front of the seated crowd.

"Owners, if you have any more questions, we'll be here for the next half out before cutting loose for the evening. But yours truly is heading out right now."

With that, the obviously charismatic doberman pinscher began walking down the little aisle between the divided rows of chairs.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I already live in a zoo silly. They won't let you in 'cos you're not vaccinated an they don't wanna risk the zoo animals but if ya want I can ask Sandy about it. I suppose you don't wanna get neutered right?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think I'd like that," Scum said before putting more of his takings in his mouth with a filthy handpaw. Then he crossed his legs protectively as he heard Sixtoes talk of the neutering. "Thure th' ownley juwuls I got!" he said, his mouth half full.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon held out his paw to Rosal, "Well, don't want it to get too much later. Can't have more fatherly anger piling onto you." He grins jokingly
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Didint think so but for some reason it makes pets easier to place with human families so... I gotta go anyhow. I'll see ya tomorrow you're nocturnal right so same bat time same bat place?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Scum said uncertainly before swallowing, "O.K. but... I'm not a Bat?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So have you been up to much," David asked of Selene and Alpha.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal grasped Yukon's paw with a smile, "Indeed, though if anything it'll be a prank, but it doesn't hurt to get there before he sets it up."
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Scum said uncertainly before swallowing, "O.K. but... I'm not a Bat?"
"Oh sorry it's something Dad says to me all the time I think because bats are nocturnal too just I mean I'll come by here at... uh... after sunset an let you know what Sandy said. Look I really gotta go I gotta get up again before s... sunrise an get to work an won't be able to get another nap before midday."

With that he scrambles back into the trees and heads towards the end of the park by the highway.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Uh, um, bye," he said as the Marten raced off. He watched Sixtoes go for a moment. "Well, he seemed nice."
"Bit strange though. I wonder if he ever pauses for breath?"
"Dunno. Wonder which way he came from?" Scum picked up the now empty packages and started to wander, looking for a bin. It was never clever, he'd learned, to mess up your bed area. Especially if you didn't want to be caught with the items.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "So have you been up to much," David asked of Selene and Alpha.
"Oh , nothing really" Selene answered "I was just watching Alpha doing his shadow puppet show"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David raised his eyes and pushed hair out of them again. "You'll have to show us later, Alpha," he said happily, "back at the house?" He realized he'd accidentally said 'us' instead of 'me' but hoped Selene would take the invite anyhow.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Bin, bin, bin," Scum said, wandering closer towards the others without meaning to, "if I were a bin, where would I be?"
"Trashed," he told himself. He laughed slightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Bin, bin, bin," Scum said, wandering closer towards the others without meaning to, "if I were a bin, where would I be?"
"Trashed," he told himself. He laughed slightly.
"Hey"

Scum is startled by a sharp hissed whisper from a nearby bush.

"Hey. Coon. Is it gone?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"YAAAH," Scum yelled, tossing his plastic things into the air and falling over in his surprise. "Is... is what gone?" He pulled himself up as an empty tray of Chicken slices landed on his ear.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David raised his eyes and pushed hair out of them again. "You'll have to show us later, Alpha," he said happily, "back at the house?" He realized he'd accidentally said 'us' instead of 'me' but hoped Selene would take the invite anyhow.
"yeah , let's go" Selene smiled , she kind of noticed how David said "us" instead of "me" , but well , she didn't think it was that much of a slip up.......what was a slip up right ?
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"YAAAH," Scum yelled, tossing his plastic things into the air and falling over in his surprise. "Is... is what gone?" He pulled himself up as an empty tray of Chicken slices landed on his ear.
"Quiet down you crazy loco fool! You'll just attract its attention again! The giant weasel, is it gone?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites looked at both of them and smiled, shaking his head up and down. Lead on.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David led the way back towards the fence, recalling his route from scent and heading away from the scene involving a Raccoon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't do that," Scum hissed.
"And, yeah, he's gone."
"He's gone so it's safe to come out." Scum realized he still had a box on his head and it was a girl's voice. There was something about wearing hats when girls were around, wasn't there? He removed it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

The biggest and skinniest rabbit Scum had ever seen unfolded herself from the bush. Even without counting her ears she was half a head taller than the raccoon, and they weren't small ears by rabbit standards.

"Thanks, hon. Which way did it go? I don't reckon I want to run into a weasel that big on a dark night."

She sat down on a bench by the lake, legs dangling, claws brushing the ground, and took off her beat-up backpack.

"Watcha got to trade?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um..." The Raccoon looked through his plastic things and came across something he thought he must have picked up when he'd panicked. He certainly hadn't been planning on eating it unless he absolutely had to so he offered it to the Rabbit. "Uh, mixed salad?"
"Where are your manners, Raccoon? Introduce yourself."
"Oh, um, I'm Scum and that salad's a freebie." He sat near the Rabbit. "I got collars if you want? What you got?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Pitchpipe, trader and tinker. Ah could use a nicer collar, this un's kinda old, it'll outlast me but it don't look so good to humans any more. Y' got any money, cash, cards? Can always move cash and fresh cards. Oh! Thanks... I ain't had human style food in a while."

She accepted the salad and set it aside, then started to rummage around in her pack and pulling things out.

"Business first. I got fish-hooks, pocket-knives, kitchen-knives, pens, pencils, paper, bike repair kit, couple working mobies, phone cards, screwdrivers, toothpaste, fur dye, ... watcha lookin' for?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I could use a screwdriver for..."
"No! I'm trying to give up breaking into places! Um, a pen could be useful?". He looked through his pouch for a collar and came up with a half decent one with a carrot motif from a rabbit called 'Minty'. "This good for the pen?"
"And the small knife?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Honey, if ya gonna break inta places, you oughta at least get some what they call ne-go-she-able currency outta it. Whatever, that looks like the kinda collar a pretty gal like me oughta be wearin'. It's a deal. I'll toss in th' screwdriver fer free. A what ya call investment in good will, eh?"

She checked the collar for fit, then handed over the pen, a pocket-knife, and a screwdriver that was only slightly rusty.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Unfortunately, you're going to have to learn to deal with him..."
Blood whispered back to Rav.

Rav looked a bit confused for a minute..
Deal with him? Are you saying you want me to kill him when i get the chance?

Rav couldn't believe Blood would ask something like that of him..
Surely blood would want the satisfaction of taking him down, himself..
but the doberman would be on guard for Blood to try something like that, Where as Rav would have the element of surprise.
he then went into debating how to go about doing a dog like that in.

Why don't we just tell are owners that was the dog who beat you up. Causing you to have major surgery and be hospitalized.
They will pull us out of here in a jiffy!

D-Singer wrote:For a class based primarily on teaching dogs how to protect, it actually did cover a lot more than just fighting tactics. In addition to K-MAADS, they were expected to learn, first-aid skills, how to call for help, how to perform CPR, how to start and stop a vehicle, basic weapon safety, how to properly recognize danger, understand the laws that applied to forcefully protecting someone, as well as a myriad of canine fitness lessons.
Oooh! there going to train us how to drive cars!??
that would be so useful to know how to do!!

Rav whispered excitedly now..his tail waging
If he knew how to drive!! places that was hours to days away for him to get too on paw, would now be just minutes to hours away. not to mention how much more stuff he could pack out to those places as well!!
D-Singer wrote:Jag stepped up to the podium again and resumed speaking.

It was disgusting. There was no way this guy was for real. Blood could only think of the fight he had with that dog months before. Jag kneeing him repeatedly in the guts until blood started leaking out of his mouth. Jag kicking him while he was down. Jag the psychopathic doberman trying to attack pets less than half his size...

Did nobody really know it, spare for Blood and everyone who saw it for themselves? THIS was the same guy giving a speech on loyalty and helpfulness?? This surely was a [censored] JOKE!!

Ummm maybe we just ran into him on a bad day.
He could have been denied a promotion, Or just found out his owners are going to have him neutered. Or might just have had a bad case of fleas driving him up the wall.
An he was just out of his mind and angry that day..

Rav explains, seeming inspired by his speech.
D-Singer wrote:With that, the obviously charismatic doberman pinscher began walking down the little aisle between the divided rows of chairs.

Rav moved to great the Doberman as he was passing by.
His ears pinned back in a submissive posture, while his tail was in excited puppy style, wagging a mile a minute mode.
Great speech sir!.. (shaking paws)
I think i've finally beginning understand what the humans here has been trying and failing to teach me here.
but after listening to you, it has become so clear!
I can't wait to learn what i need to know! from such a smart, handsome and dashing Alpha dog as yourself!

Rav barks as he fawns over the doberman like a.. well.. smitten female dog might.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, thanks," Scum said, pocketing the items in his pouch. "I find humes involve a lot more police if you steal their green paper thingies though."
"Ask her about herself."
Scum's ears flicked up. "So, um, Pitchpipe," he asked, "How'd you come to be here?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David led the way to his door and pulled out the keys to open it. "I guess this is goodnight," he said, smiling at Selene as he indicated Alpha could head in. "Unless... Do you want to come in?" He could feel his heart hammering with nerves as he asked that.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed May 27, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Seems everyone else left us, shall we?" He led Rosal downstairs and outside, "Where do you live?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal scratched his head, "It was on a corner of Fruity... uh, something, close to Snake Alley, across from the park if I recall the map correctly."

He sighed at the cool night air, "You know? I could never have done this back in the city I used to live in. I think moving is really what both me and my father needed. Oh, and to show my gratitude for you being such a gentleman, if I don't have a psychic breakdown, you'll be the first of our new friends to see the, er, well, 'real me' as it were."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon shrugged and stretched in the night air,"Thank dog for night, this is the most comfortable I've been all day." He looks over at Rosal, "That's what friends are for and I can promise you, you're not going to have a mental breakdown. I'll be there for you and so will everyone else." He reached into a small pouch on the side of his collar and pulled out a folded up map of the town,"Now, Fruity something?" He looked at him out of the corner of his eye and chuckled, "Well, houses 15 and 16 are the closest to Snake Alley that are on Fruity Tooty road. You live in one of them?" He gestured to them on the map
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, thanks," Scum said, pocketing the items in his pouch. "I find humes involve a lot more police if you steal their green paper thingies though."
"Ask her about herself."
Scum's ears flicked up. "So, um, Pitchpipe," he asked, "How'd you come to be here?
"It's called money, hon. You gotta understand it if you're gonna make a career outta dealing with humans. Also you gotta watch that thinkin' out loud thing. It's a bad tell."

Pitchpipe paused for a moment and fiddled with the new collar, working a claw into the ring holding "Minty's" name-tag. As it came open she squeaked and dropped it, and leaned back sucking on her paw.

"What am I doin' here? It's a good place for tradin' with the local scavengers."

She picked up the collar again, and started adding her own tags to it as she talked.

"It's like this. Most animals out in the wild don't want anything to do with humans. They're dangerous an unpredictable and have no regard for territory and go tramping right through people's patches like they own the place. And that's all because of money. They ain't subtle, they don't pick up on things like most animals, cos they don't hafta. They got money instead."

She snapped the collar on.

"How do I look now, hon? Pretty hot, eh? Anyhow, that's where I come in. I know humans, an I can deal with humans an scavengers like you an regular wild animals as well. So I collect stuff and trade and buy and sell. It's a pretty good gig."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Pretty hot," Scum agreed, wondering if his tongue was hanging out. "Gotta say, I always got more interested with their food than their money but... Yeah, they do seem to be everywhere w..I go." He paused as a thought came to him and struggled to flicker into life. "If'n I could get money... I could get those Vaccycinations the Marten was on about."
"Or food."
"Or foo... Shut up, inner me!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Pitchpipe packed up her old collar and shifted her backpack to make room next to her on the bench.

"Sit down an take the weight off, sugar. The problem with scavenging food for a feller like you is you need to keep going back an getting more. An every time you do that you've a chance of gettin' caught. Safer to stick to frogs an mice an such if you're just looking for food. Money's a lot easier to carry, an you can turn it into food bit by bit without much risk. Easier for me, of course, being a cute little innocent bunny that nobody would think twice about sellin' groceries to. Speakin' of which..."

The big rabbit started nibbling delicately at her salad, listening with half an ear, interrupting her eating briefly to ask "Who's Martin?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal chuckled slightly, "I guess I really should get home, as my father will not be pleased with me as is."
He going to punish you with a BATH!!!
Scrub you down until your your natural colour...

The Phox taunts..
Kayla giggled at this. "I think we should be heading home too, Lucky." she said, nuzzling the fox.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal looked over the map, "Hmm, close but it's that one, if dad didn't mess it up." He pointed at house thirteen, letting out a small yawn as the first ripple of drowsiness came over him.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David led the way to his door and pulled out the keys to open it. "I guess this is goodnight," he said, smiling at Selene as he indicated Alpha could head in. "Unless... Do you want to come in?" He could feel his heart hammering with nerves as he asked that.
Alphabites nodded in thanks and headed inside. He could tell now that there was something between Selene and David, he didn't know if he would be a bother or not. Well, the least he could do was try to be helpful, You should come in He stood behind David so he couldn't see what he wrote but made sure Selene could see the board. He shrugged, smiled at Selene while nodding at David, also making sure he was ready to erase his board and act like he casually looking around in case David decided to turn around. Well, I hope this helps.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:Pitchpipe packed up her old collar and shifted her backpack to make room next to her on the bench.

"Sit down an take the weight off, sugar. The problem with scavenging food for a feller like you is you need to keep going back an getting more. An every time you do that you've a chance of gettin' caught. Safer to stick to frogs an mice an such if you're just looking for food. Money's a lot easier to carry, an you can turn it into food bit by bit without much risk. Easier for me, of course, being a cute little innocent bunny that nobody would think twice about sellin' groceries to. Speakin' of which..."

The big rabbit started nibbling delicately at her salad, listening with half an ear, interrupting her eating briefly to ask "Who's Martin?"
Scum looked up as he sat down. "He was the big fella with teeth you saw." He glanced quickly to her. "But he's not that scary. I know what you mean about the bunny thing though. Met one once in one of those cities Humes gamble away their gree... money. She got people to hire her time as a lucky charm. The owner of one of the money-stealing places bought her and his money went up..." He pulled a face. "Eating frogs? Yeuch. Slimy."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie