HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: David laughed. "I suppose you're right, beautiful lady. I really should spend some nights there, eh?"
"heh , yeah , I suppose so , but , you know , it's up to you I guess , I mean....." Selene muttered , then just shrugged and stopped mid sentence .
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm useless when it comes to houses," David confessed, "A ladies' eye might just save me?" He asked coyly.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hokey dokey I'll see you tomorrow! Show's at ten an I should be done with my chores before opening at nine that's summer hours."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Deske

Post by Deske »

Keeshah wrote: Lucky flexes his ears about before asking..
I guess they do....
but which one will end up having the kits?

Lucky asks with a perfectly straight muzzle.
Yukon looked over at Rosal and scratched the back of his head, "Well honestly I was hoping for pups since we aren't foxes, but I'd settle for kits if it came down to it." He stares back at Lucky with an equally straight face.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal's face was burning from the blush, faring much worse than Yukon did to the teasing. He sighed and rubbed his face, "I can't believe I'm entertaining you two but... technically we could have both as adoption is a thing...."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think you're very entertaining, Mr Rose," David said, joining in the teasing slightly. "I for one, have never met a more entertaining Feline. Or Pine Marten," he added.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal quickly recovered his composition as he directed his attention from the fox to the canine, a smirk upon his muzzle, "Well, is should only be natural for one such as I, who entertains for a living. As sad as it is, fur dye refuses to pay for itself."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That's true." David considered for a moment. "Have you ever thought about NOT dyeing it? You could even play with that. Set yourself up as your own rival. Someone just as handsome but with your natural colours winning the challenges the dyed you doesn't enter, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites waved goodbye to Sixtoes before realizing something. He quickly ran by the group outside and up to Sixtoes, You never told me where the zoo was.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon stares at the smaller weasel, then drops to the ground.

"You follow the trees along the edge of the houses thataway to the park an then duck through the park on the left side of the pond otherwise you're gonna get all wet until you get to where it goes under the highway. Go down the pipes an the zoo's right on the other side. Or ask any pets I'm sure they'll know the way."

With that he scrambles back up into the branches and heads off towards the old orchard.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal sighed and rubbed his arm slightly, "I... don't know how to explain it, but, I have this, well this thing about my fur color. It's nothing objectively wrong really... It's just a weird, mental, personal thing. It's kinda like this shield I can hide behind when I need it, you know?"

Rosal shook his head vigorously, "Ah, I'm sorry, I get flummoxed and ramble whenever I talk about my actual fur color. If I ever knock my head into shape about this, I'll definitely give that idea a try though."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites smiled and waved goodbye to Sixtoes again, he would have written goodbye but that pine martin sure could move fast. He erased his board and shuffled around outside, looking at the night sky and the moon. He walked over by the door and sat down, he didn't know anything the others were talking about, so he distracted himself by using his board to bounce the light from the moon against the wall and making shadow puppets with his free paw.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stared at Rosal as if zoning out for a few seconds, he snapped back to reality and nodded slowly, "A shield... I know what you mean..." He said quietly, almost like he wasn't paying attention, "I know exactly what you mean..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal sighed and rubbed his arm slightly, "I... don't know how to explain it, but, I have this, well this thing about my fur color. It's nothing objectively wrong really... It's just a weird, mental, personal thing. It's kinda like this shield I can hide behind when I need it, you know?"

Rosal shook his head vigorously, "Ah, I'm sorry, I get flummoxed and ramble whenever I talk about my actual fur color. If I ever knock my head into shape about this, I'll definitely give that idea a try though."

Lucky get slightly more serious..
So you have some phobia about your natural fur color's color?
Or do you just hate what color it normally is?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hey , David ?" Selene whispered "while you guys discussing this erm , fur color thing , I'm gonna get to know our little friend over there a little better ok ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Selene," David said gently, removing a hand that didn't really want to move in a way that was almost like stroking her back as it moved. "You can always invite him over if he likes?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A figure popped it's head over the back fence of a house near to the bus station and looked to the dark windows at the other end of the small garden. "Can't see anyone," the male voice said.
"Of course not," a similar voice replied, "they're all watching the sky explosives. Humans are hypnotised by them. Get a move on."
The figure slipped over the fence and landed quietly next to a Rose bush. Looking at them with his eyes wide as he'd leapt before looking again, the scrawny Raccoon made sure he still had his pouch. He picked his keys from there and trotted carefully to the back door. He'd looked around the walls for the signs of an alarm or, indeed, a human and seen nothing but you never knew... He reached the lock and got to work. "I really don't like doing this," he said as he concentrated on the work.
"Shops only throw the rubbish out," the voice said, reminding him of what he already knew, "the stuff that's best is in the kitchens. Unless they're vegans. Or Fruitarian."
"It was a long bus ride. I suppose I need a sandwich." The door opened and he put his keys away before pushing the door open and slipping in quickly.

The world hummed around him, crackling with the power of electricity and appliances. His ears slid down his ears and drool dropped from his awe-opened mouth before he shook his head and got back in the moment. he tracked across the lino, leaving dirt from his paws on his route to the fridge which he just managed to pull open. He scooped packets of meat and vegetables into his arms and kicked the door closed before fleeing as fast as he could back to the door as he heard signs of humans returning to the area - a car door. He closed the back door, ran to the fence and tossed the products over it before climbing over himself and wondering where the nearest river was. he had a scent trail he needed to ditch. Picking up his prize, he headed off towards the town. His other voice told him Humans usually put rivers through the centre of their towns for some reason.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal stopped rubbing his arm and simply grabbed it as he addressed Lucky, "I-it's not a phobia, and I don't hate my natural fur. It's just that, well, I prefer this color," He waved his other hand over his entirety before slumping forward slightly and putting his paws on either side of his head.

"I think I just correlate my natural fur with cowardice and clumsiness. Mr. Rose is able to win awards and win crowds over with a flash of a smile, while clumsy, stupid Mcgee ruins any friendship or acquaintance and agh..." He sighed and fully brought his paws over his face, "I'm even starting to talk like clumsy Mcgee."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David put a hand on Rosal's shoulder. "Maybe Magee needs to poke his head out a little more often, eh? And talk with Mr Rose. Maybe they can find a way to work together?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Raccoon splashed through the river, up to his shoulders in water as he held the food above his head. "That should do," he said, wading ashore through a duck pond and shaking himself off before opening his food close to a road he didn't know called Orange Grove Road. "Are you sure it's safe here? I smell other pets."
"Safe as anywhere."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal stopped rubbing his arm and simply grabbed it as he addressed Lucky, "I-it's not a phobia, and I don't hate my natural fur. It's just that, well, I prefer this color," He waved his other hand over his entirety before slumping forward slightly and putting his paws on either side of his head.

"I think I just correlate my natural fur with cowardice and clumsiness. Mr. Rose is able to win awards and win crowds over with a flash of a smile, while clumsy, stupid Mcgee ruins any friendship or acquaintance and agh..." He sighed and fully brought his paws over his face, "I'm even starting to talk like clumsy Mcgee."
So your McGee?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Aye'sounds like a good plan. Your surrounded by probably the least judgmental group of friends around. Showin' up in your natural color isn't going to change how we think of you. Besides," He pulled in Rosal close to him, "maybe it'll be a good relief to not have to worry about keeping up appearances. You're not on stage or in front of a camera and practically no one knows that you're here." He stands up and drags Rosal into a standing position, turning him to face the rest of the group, "Look at them, each and every one of them can be considered a friend, and they will be there to support you."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Alphabites smiled and waved goodbye to Sixtoes again, he would have written goodbye but that pine martin sure could move fast. He erased his board and shuffled around outside, looking at the night sky and the moon. He walked over by the door and sat down, he didn't know anything the others were talking about, so he distracted himself by using his board to bounce the light from the moon against the wall and making shadow puppets with his free paw.
After giving David a smile and a nod , Selene came to where Alphabites was , seeing him playing with his own shadow , she silently smiled
"So , what ya doing ?" she asked
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites looked up at the arctic fox, he smiled and shrugged. He took his board and decided to improvise an answer, so he drew two upside V's next to each other very thick on the edge of his board, then he drew two water wave symbols across his board, each one's point was on top of the other's low curve with one having a thick side on the left and one on the right, finally he drew a hemisphere which endpoint's connect to the two V's peaks, drawing more lighter hemispheres slowing rising with each one till it became a full circle. When he was done he bounced the light off of his board again so the lines on his board caused shadows to appear on the wall. He looked back at the arctic fox and pointed at the wall. Then he slowly turned his board so the the water wave shadows moved back and forth and the hemisphere became a full circle as it went across the wall.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla smiled at Rosal. "Yeah, we'll support you no matter what." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Are you sure it's safe here? I smell other pets."
"Safe as anywhere."
"Hey! You know there's a bridge over there you don't need to wade through the pond and get yourself all muddy! I did that and hadda shower to clean the muck off!"

Where's that voice coming from? The trees?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Are you sure it's safe here? I smell other pets."
"Safe as anywhere."
"Hey! You know there's a bridge over there you don't need to wade through the pond and get yourself all muddy! I did that and hadda shower to clean the muck off!"

Where's that voice coming from? The trees?
He looked around to see if he could see who was talking. He looked left and accidentally threw some chicken strips away. he looked right and then he looked up with an enthusiasm that threw him onto his back. "You're such a dipwit," he told himself.
"Bite me," he replied.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Bite me," he replied.
"Huh why would I wanna do that I don't wanna mouthful of mud hey you're a wild animal! That sounds better than feral don't you think that really only applies to domesticated animals and wolves for some reason I guess 'cos they're dogs. Speakin' of dogs you better watch out there's some really huge dogs in town an I bet some of 'em would go after you in a flash."

The little russet animal edges down the branch, occasionally highlighted through the leaves by the distant glare from the streetlights on the edge of the park.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," the Raccoon said, noting the newcomer, "it's a Marten, isn't it?"
"How do you know his name's Martin?"
"Will you shut up," the Raccoon whispered urgently, he can hear you!". Hoping that the newcomer hadn't heard, he offered him some of the food. "Hi, I'm Scum," he said as greeting.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri May 22, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal was disoriented at first by the sudden pick up. He quickly regained himself and looked over his new friends, as he did a smile gently took form upon his face. Rosal gave Yukon a one armed, sideways hug as he continued to beam at his group of friends, "Thanks, guys... and you know what? I think I will show off 'Mcgee' a bit more. Maybe tomorrow, as I have a bottle of fur dye remover, you know, for emergencies. Well, I will if dad doesn't have some wacky punishment for not coming home tonight." He finished with a small giggle.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiled, "Would you like an accompaniment home?" He takes a look out the window at the drop to the ground
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla smiled at Rosal. "Yeah, we'll support you no matter what." she said.
What. like he was one of are own kits?
Lucky gasps
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Hi Scum! Kinda punk rock that! My name's Sixtoes not Martin that would be even worse than the name Dad gave me that's Cinnamon which is super stereotyped like calling a raccoon Bandit! But at least it's not "Martin Marten" oh emm gee that would be the worst. No thanks I don't need to eat I'm heading back to the zoo and besides that's probably stolen goods an I don't wanna get in trouble on conspiracy or something. That's always happening on Muh- Mrs Walton's cop shows."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scum looked a bit aggrieved. "How else am I going to eat," he asked. "It's not like I can simply catch it, is it?"
"No," he told himself, "you were always useless at that."
"It's true. I was. And Humans don't call what they throw out garbage for nothing." He shuddered. "I'll never forget that diaper... So what else can I do?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh don't worry all they'll do if you're caught is relocate you. Happens all the time I used to live by the state forest an they was always dropping 'em off there. But I'm officially tame see... hang on..."

The agile little animal scrambles to the edge of a rapidly sagging branch and drops easily to the shore.

"See I got a collar an papers an everything."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Alphabites looked up at the arctic fox, he smiled and shrugged. He took his board and decided to improvise an answer, so he drew two upside V's next to each other very thick on the edge of his board, then he drew two water wave symbols across his board, each one's point was on top of the other's low curve with one having a thick side on the left and one on the right, finally he drew a hemisphere which endpoint's connect to the two V's peaks, drawing more lighter hemispheres slowing rising with each one till it became a full circle. When he was done he bounced the light off of his board again so the lines on his board caused shadows to appear on the wall. He looked back at the arctic fox and pointed at the wall. Then he slowly turned his board so the the water wave shadows moved back and forth and the hemisphere became a full circle as it went across the wall.
After a few seconds of watching the shadow show , Selene smiled at Alphabites
"A mountain , next to an ocean , with the sun on top of it ?" she guessed .
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites stopped moving the board and looked at the artic fox smiling shaking his head yes. He erased his board and wrote, Yup, waiting for a new day, under that he quickly wrote, I'm sorry but I don't think I got your name.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:"Oh don't worry all they'll do if you're caught is relocate you. Happens all the time I used to live by the state forest an they was always dropping 'em off there. But I'm officially tame see... hang on..."

The agile little animal scrambles to the edge of a rapidly sagging branch and drops easily to the shore.

"See I got a collar an papers an everything."
"Idon't wanna be relocated," Scum said fearfully, "I have enough trouble knowing where I am when I know where I am!" He looked at Sixtoes collar. "Can I get one of those?"
"One with your own name on it, unlike those in the pouch?"
Scum rolled his eyes. No way Sixtoes hadn't heard that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So you two are headed off," David asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Civilization wrote:Alphabites stopped moving the board and looked at the artic fox smiling shaking his head yes. He erased his board and wrote, Yup, waiting for a new day, under that he quickly wrote, I'm sorry but I don't think I got your name.
"I'm Selene" the vixen answered , before suddenly yawned
"oh goodness , sorry about that" she said , blushing a little
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites let out one of his silent chuckles while erasing his board, Well nice to meet you under that he added No need to be sorry He stood up holding the board in one paw for Selene to see while holding his other paw out at her.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal chuckled slightly, "I guess I really should get home, as my father will not be pleased with me as is." He said as he stretched slightly before nodding at Yukon, "I would be most grateful for an escort home. Can't be too careful you know?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal chuckled slightly, "I guess I really should get home, as my father will not be pleased with me as is."
He going to punish you with a BATH!!!
Scrub you down until your your natural colour...

The Phox taunts..