HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Argent »

"Oh I thought the icons looked funny do you think it'd be easier to root it and install a new OS or learn Chinese I mean learning Chinese would be kind of useful anyway!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites erased his board, There's no need to do that for me, this board serves me just fine. He turned the board so the group could see it, since Sixtoes was probably too busy to read it.
"that is true, but being able to get information whenever you need is still kinda useful , or sometimes just for fun , you know ."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board, he looked at it afterwards, thinking to himself. How would I ever be able to pay you back? He showed the group the board.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal laughed, and spoke to Alphabites, "How about if my father doesn't kill me and or revoke my allowance I pitch some in? Cause honestly if neither of those happen I'd want to celebrate and pay all of you back for accepting the pink weirdo into town."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Alphabites erased his board, he looked at it afterwards, thinking to himself. How would I ever be able to pay you back? He showed the group the board.
By being a personal servant? Like being butler, or Dog walker, or gardener, or something
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"What kind of a gentledog would I be," David asked of Alpha, "if I didn't do what I could for friends?" He gave Selene a gentle smile.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board, Thank you. He showed the group the board, he turned it back around, That I can do He showed the fox this message on his board.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon tilted his head at Lucky, "A dog walker? What dog can't walk themselves?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:Yukon tilted his head at Lucky, "A dog walker? What dog can't walk themselves?"

Lucky turns to the dog.
A dog that lives over in the old, main part of the city does.
Going over to the western facing windows in the look out, an pointing.
If you go across that highway bridge into the old part of town, you had better be on a leash.
I think the tree weasel mentioned that his trainer lives in that part of the city. an if he was staying with him, he would have to be on a leash all the time.

Lucky munches on a few of the treats left out..
My owner likes to shop in the Walmart over there, an i have to be leashed to get dragged along to there.

Lucky looks around..
By the way, where are are host mutts?
I haven't seen either of them all day.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Argent

Post by Argent »

Keeshah wrote:If you go across that highway bridge into the old part of town, you had better be on a leash.
I think the tree weasel mentioned that his trainer lives in that part of the city. an if he was staying with him, he would have to be on a leash all the time.
"Huh? You talking about me? Oh yes it's like something from the twentieth century I mean what's the point it's not like we don't know how to undo buckles and stuff it's all for show. But I don't think they'd let a pet walk another pet that wouldn't look good you know what I mean?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased the board and opened his mouth and let out a silent laugh. Coming from the animal that is doing a native animal show at a zoo for kids, by the way, I'm still up for that He showed the group the board.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"What's wrong with that I am a native animal after all and show biz is a perfectly respectable profession for an animal. It's traditional even you know animals have been in show biz since the Roman Empire!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

It's perfectly fine, and I want to be apart of it. Sorry if it came across wrong. Alphabites showed Sixtoes the board with an apologetic look on his face.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Can't disagree with that one. Show biz isn't the worst job to do. Heck even I've done it before."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal chortled as he leaned on his side, "Take it from one who lives the biz that is the show, it aint for everyone. But, for those that it is for? It is one howl of a good time!" He shrugged his shoulders slightly, "Granted, the biz might bite every now and then."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh no I don't bite you can get in real trouble for that!"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon held a paw over his face and shook his head, "You need to learn what a figure of speech is."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene just watched as the others talked to each other , herself leaning against David's shoulder , and giggling when she heard Sixtoes's joke....
........that was a joke , right ?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David relaxed into the evening and didn't really notice as he started nuzzling Selene gently. "Well, this will be special night, year after year," he said, still hardly noticing what he was doing, "the night we all met."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

Without a trace of irony (or self-awareness), Cinnamon responds, "Of course I know what a figure of speech is, it's a word or phrase used in a nonliteral sense to add rhetorical force to a spoken or written passage. Anyway you better stay out of the old town if you don't have a human with you or you'll end up in the pound and that's not a figure of speech."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Nice dictionary definition Alphabites chuckled to himself, Let's test that theory out, I own myself after all. He showed the group the board and puffed up his chest to make himself look tougher.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:"Oh no I don't bite you can get in real trouble for that!"
Yes indeed, you can get yourself really dead, if you bite a human.
especially if your a feral.
They always assume your rabid an wanna ..well you can guess what happens next.

Argent wrote:Without a trace of irony (or self-awareness), Cinnamon responds, "Of course I know what a figure of speech is, it's a word or phrase used in a nonliteral sense to add rhetorical force to a spoken or written passage. Anyway you better stay out of the old town if you don't have a human with you or you'll end up in the pound and that's not a figure of speech."

How do know all of this..
Waving his paw around..
about this and that, how to reprogram devices like that..
just how smart are you? Smarter than are humans??
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Probably because everyone asks him what it is since he obviously can't recognize one in context."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David relaxed into the evening and didn't really notice as he started nuzzling Selene gently. "Well, this will be special night, year after year," he said, still hardly noticing what he was doing, "the night we all met."
"yes......." Selene agreed , smiling as she in turn nuzzled David gently
Argent

Post by Argent »

Keeshah wrote:How do know all of this..
Waving his paw around..
about this and that, how to reprogram devices like that..
just how smart are you? Smarter than are humans??
"Muh... Mrs Walton says it's cos I'm what you call focussed. It's like if I was a human I'd be taking drugs to slow me down an act more human but since I'm not a human it's normal for me to be like this. I don't bother you do I sometimes you gotta tell me if I'm bugging you I don't always catch the social signals cos I'm not a domesticated species really or even a social one and my brain hasn't evolved for it."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites quickly wrote, Bother, you are one of the friendliest creatures I ever meet. He showed Sixtoes the board with his original message above it.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You're certainly not bothering me," David told Sixtoes.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's training that is... you sure don't wanna treat a wild marten like me they'll take your face off those guys are crazy."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal frowned in contemplation, "You know, this has been a very strange day." He rolled off his side and onto his back, "Wonder if it'll be a trend in this town. Oh!"

He quickly sat up and looked at Sixtoes, "You haven't bothered me, in fact I find your personality to be refreshing. Better than the stuffy dolts I have had to deal with. A thousand times over if I had to estimate."
Deske

Post by Deske »

"You're not annoying at all. Definitely hyper, but not annoying."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:"Muh... Mrs Walton says it's cos I'm what you call focussed. It's like if I was a human I'd be taking drugs to slow me down an act more human but since I'm not a human it's normal for me to be like this. I don't bother you do I sometimes you gotta tell me if I'm bugging you I don't always catch the social signals cos I'm not a domesticated species really or even a social one and my brain hasn't evolved for it."
So you are smarter than are humans..
But how did you learn all of this.?
just by reading books? went to school? internets?
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Don't say that kinda thing where people can hear you I mean I might be smarter than some humans but so are you probably but you don't say that unless you wanna be a political like Ice Bear. An he gets death threats an stuff."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"don't worry my friend" Selene said "Nothing that bad is going to happen to you , that Ice Bear guy decided to be a politician of sort , and he knew what he was getting into , death threats is simply one of them . she explained "beside , I don't think anyone wouldn't like their pets to be a little smart at least"
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Gonna have to agree with you there. There are some places I'm more knowledgeable than my dad in, but that's because when he was off at work or in town, I was reading books at home or in the library." He snorts when he hears the name Ice Bear, "He's barely a politician, I don't even think he's considered one. Maybe a lobbyist, but from what I hear about him he's just another talk show host who's job it is to rile up the crowd against something stupid."
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Yep I totally read all the time 'cos I've got an advantage there see most humans get bored reading all the time because they're social and it bothers them when they're not. But I'm not a social species I mean I learned how because it's useful but I don't need it. That's what Mrs Walton means by focussed I think it means I'm not neurotypical that's what humans who are like me call regular humans. I mean some species just can't be not like dogs who are super neurotypical and social and some people think dogs helped evolve humans into humans even so they got it from them."

Cinnamon pauses for a moment and goes off on another tangent.

"Dad says all politicians are just people who make people mad for money."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention!"

The room suddenly quieted as someone spoke up. They were in the very back of the room up on a small podium, giving them a slightly elevated view of the room and its crowd of pets and their owners.

That voice instantly caught Blood's attention. It couldn't be...

Standing behind the podium (and obviously upon something else to help him meet the height of the average human speaker) was a familiar face. One Blood and Rav couldn't have forgotten.

It was a young, and athletic looking Doberman Pinscher. Jet black and rust red fur, orange eyes, show-cut ears, and wearing a black collar with a polished silver buckle bearing a fancy, custom-engraved "J".

"Thank you all for coming. My name is Jag."

Speaking with a truly enthusiastic tone and smile, Jag scanned over everybody in the room.

"...and I will be the lead K9 instructor for those here for K-MAADS training."

Just as he said that, the Doberman's gaze stopped at Rav and Blood. the two furthest from him. He didn't drop the smile. Not even when Blood flashed him a vicious looking glare in return with his teeth silently bared.

"This will be you're orientation before we begin our classes this week. We have a little show here for you all to watch, just to give those of you new to the program the detailed rundown of how things are going to go down."

Most of the rooms occupants were beginning to find their seat in the rows of chairs that had been set up in front of the podium.

Blood still hadn't let go of Rav, but had at least put away his fangs, Though the big coydog still looked clearly aggravated by what he'd just seen and heard.

That idiot wasn't joking, he really WAS a K9 trainer. He also just happens to be the dog that's going to be teaching Rav how to upgrade his tags. This was without a doubt, going to end badly.

"Come on you two, let's find out seats."
Dustin ushered them along, seemingly oblivious to Blood's change in attitude.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ripcord and hotep listened before hotep also saw the doberman then looked to blood knowing what may happen. his eyes went wide before he patted ripcord and the two followed dustin. however hoteps owner saw and called hotep back before he went to his seats, Ripcord followed blood to where he stopped. "blood....hey blood you gonna be ok? you seemed to know who the doberman was, looked like hotep did too" Ripcord asked a bit quietly behind blood.

Hotep sat a on the opposite side with his owner, his attention still on the doberman and where he went. His curiosity soon got the best of him as he moved off on his own quietly to go find the doberman. His owner however now oblivious as he looked around at the other goings on.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:" That's what Mrs Walton means by focussed I think it means I'm not neurotypical that's what humans who are like me call regular humans. I mean some species just can't be not like dogs who are super neurotypical and social and some people think dogs helped evolve humans into humans even so they got it from them."

Cinnamon pauses for a moment and goes off on another tangent.

"Dad says all politicians are just people who make people mad for money."
I must be totally unfocused...
My brain is hurting from just trying to understand all of that..

Lucky yips, rubbing his temples...
So i guess that makes you, us pet's evil master mind!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

D-Singer wrote:"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention!"

"Thank you all for coming. My name is Jag."
"...and I will be the lead K9 instructor for those here for K-MAADS training."

Just as he said that, the Doberman's gaze stopped at Rav and Blood. the two furthest from him. He didn't drop the smile. Not even when Blood flashed him a vicious looking glare in return with his teeth silently bared.
It's Him!.. Your dad wants me to square off with him??!!
D-Singer wrote:"This will be you're orientation before we begin our classes this week. We have a little show here for you all to watch, just to give those of you new to the program the detailed rundown of how things are going to go down."
"Come on you two, let's find out seats."
Dustin ushered them along, seemingly oblivious to Blood's change in attitude.

Umm don't worry Blood, I'm pretty sure that he is'n going to try anything like before, while his trainer is watching.
I hope...

Hotep the psychic wrote:"blood....hey blood you gonna be ok? you seemed to know who the doberman was, looked like hotep did too" Ripcord asked a bit quietly behind blood.

We have encountered him before.
Rav says with a growl..
Blood just barely was able to drive him off, with the help of a few other pets, an ended up having to be taken to Hotep's vet clinic for emergency surgery.
Rav looks the doberman over..
There is no way i could face him without my battle staff..
If he gets in close with me, i'm dog meat..

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep sat a on the opposite side with his owner, his attention still on the doberman and where he went. His curiosity soon got the best of him as he moved off on his own quietly to go find the doberman. His owner however now oblivious as he looked around at the other goings on.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"No no no no I don't wanna be an evil mastermind they hafta do all kindsa political stuff an that makes MY head hurt!"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Alphabites erased his board, Well what would you want to be? He looked at Sixtoes inquisitively while showing him the board.