HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"aw , well I guess we'll see you some other time then , have a good night Sixtoes"
Argent

Post by Argent »

From what Cinnamon remembers of the satellite view, the orchard is an ideal highway for his return to the park, full of spindly untended trees that overgrow each other in a most untidy and convenient way. From there, following the riverbank through the park, he soon finds himself at the duck pond and picks his way along the back to the road... wasn't there a tunnel here? Oh well, there's not so much traffic, he should be able to sneak across...
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Well , at least he seems to be the obedient type at least" Selene sighed after Sixtoes had left
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"When he wants to be," David said with a grin before sipping his tea.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was still feeling hints of the burn from all those stupid peppers, from his mouth down to his entrails. After Dustin took off with Rav, he'd fallen asleep in front of the TV watching some show about aliens, just trying to cool off. Not like there was anything better on, but Blood felt an eerie feeling at just looking at some of the 'artist renditions' of the aliens they were going on about. He eventually dozed off. It wasn't until hours later Sara woke him up.

Napping didn't help as much as he had hoped. Watching that show filled his head with all sorts of nasty nightmare fuel. Now he felt both sick and distraught. Of course he didn't explain exactly why when Sara asked if he was feeling any better. Nothing more than a vague mention about a vivid nightmare.

It took a bit of coaxing but eventually Sara convinced Blood to let her help him relax by brushing his fur.

"And this one?"

"..."

"A really, really angry Chihuahua..."

Sara had never spent personal time with Blood up close. While brushing out his coat, she got a good look at just how many scars he was hiding. Of course she was going to ask...

---
Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:(Ooc: not ded)"welcome to pattons hill."Hotep said to rav. Discord joined two with a smile. "this is your first time at this kind of meet huh rav?"Ripcord asked

Rav stretches and looks about, sniffing at all the scents out here, them turning about to finally sniff over Ripcords tail..
yea, this is pretty much my first time..
This is more Blood's like of thing to do..
Dustin stood next to Rav and ruffled the fur on his head.
"Heh, don't kid yourself. Blood hates machinery, especially anything with that can hold guns."

"He just thinks it's fun cause he gets to scrap and play outside."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"wish i could meet him sounds like he and i woukd get along really well" Ripcord said as more fireworks went off.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Argent

Post by Argent »

After wading through the duck pond Cinnamon's fur is muddy and soaked to his waist, and the rest of it is standing on end with frustration, making him look a bit like a Q-Tip, at least according to the guard at the Zoo entrance.

"I told you already I got lost and then this guy who gave me directions must have thought I was an otter or something. What, no, of course he was a human or else he had... no, I have trouble telling you guys apart anyway and it's getting dark now can I go wash off I mean look at the time I've barely got enough time as it is! No sir, yes sir, I'll make sure I have enough time to get back before the gate closes sir. Thank you sir!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: It took a bit of coaxing but eventually Sara convinced Blood to let her help him relax by brushing his fur.

"..."

"A really, really angry Chihuahua..."

Goodness, So it's true that small dogs are always thinking their bigger than they actually are.
D-Singer wrote:Sara had never spent personal time with Blood up close. While brushing out his coat, she got a good look at just how many scars he was hiding. Of course she was going to ask...
So is this the first time you let someone get this close, to brush your pelt out?
Rav always takes such good care of his pelt. he would be in tears if he has such scars as these his, he still frets about his gun shot scars, eventho you have to look for them to find them..
Sara says..
An where did you get this zig-zag one here?

--- --- --- --- --- ---
D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:(Ooc: not ded)"welcome to pattons hill."Hotep said to rav. Discord joined two with a smile. "this is your first time at this kind of meet huh rav?"Ripcord asked

Rav stretches and looks about, sniffing at all the scents out here, them turning about to finally sniff over Ripcords tail..
yea, this is pretty much my first time..
This is more Blood's like of thing to do..
Dustin stood next to Rav and ruffled the fur on his head.
"Heh, don't kid yourself. Blood hates machinery, especially anything with that can hold guns."

"He just thinks it's fun cause he gets to scrap and play outside."

That i know, I've been on the receiving end of his rough and tumble style of play..
Hotep the psychic wrote:"wish i could meet him sounds like he and i woukd get along really well" Ripcord said as more fireworks went off.

Rav flinches, under Dustin's petting hand as the fireworks goes off. Despite his best efforts to not do so, in front of Dustin.
he turns to Hotep's sire.
So you like the rough and tumble stuff as well.?.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hearing the firework in the distance , Selene's ears perked up a bit
" Sounds like the fireworks started , everyone ready to head for the park yet ?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal gently lept off the couch, landed and yawned, "It's been awhile since I've seen fireworks live. Wonder if anybody's gonna sing the song to have a laugh."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal gently lept off the couch, landed and yawned, "It's been awhile since I've seen fireworks live. Wonder if anybody's gonna sing the song to have a laugh."

Lucky looks up..
What? we have to sing, when we watch fireworks?
Is this some sort of domestic pet thing?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm ready. Hopefully they won't shoot more fireworks at us." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd rather hope that young lady is being kept inside after her brush with the Old Bill," David said, drinking his tea down to the last drop. "I have to learn how to make that properly," he admitted as he handed the cup back.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon got up and stretched, "They probably won't. Hopefully...won't."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd rather hope that young lady is being kept inside after her brush with the Old Bill," David said, drinking his tea down to the last drop. "I have to learn how to make that properly," he admitted as he handed the cup back.
Is that why they were shooting the fireworks at us? because we were not singing the fireworks song?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Already sitting on the floor, Blood put his paws on carpet of him and pushed back slightly at the brushing. Shutting his eyes and sighing, relaxing a little.

"That one? A stray cat. With a knife."

It was amazing he could remember the story behind every mark on his hide, as many as there were. But truthfully, it was hard to forget for most of them.

A crazy, knife-wielding stray cat. A disturbed kid with an air rifle. A brush with a rogue street-wise coyote.

The teeth of a belligerent, muscle-bound Doberman pinscher...

And of course Blood had a pretty bad bullet wound scar of his own, arguably his most memorable. But Sara hadn't seen than one, though she was bound to as she kept brushing. The shepherd wondered if Dust had told Sara about it already.

"I let Dust and Rav help brush me." He admitted.

"Though I haven't exactly returned the favor. Guess that's why. I used to wonder how he kept so fluffy."
Couldn't be that fur conditioner he uses. Blood sarcastically thought to himself.
That's just what he likes. Being hugged by a dog who smells like essence of vanilla...
He'd probably be a good match for that fruity smelling blue dog he met at the park earlier.
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Already sitting on the floor, Blood put his paws on carpet of him and pushed back slightly at the brushing. Shutting his eyes and sighing, relaxing a little.

"That one? A stray cat. With a knife."

Sara smiled as Blood finally relaxed under the brushing.
stopping only to pull shed fur from the brush, or shake loose the dirt that has accumulated in it..
You sure have had an eventful and active life.. I hope home life here will not turn out to be too boring and uneventful for you.
D-Singer wrote:"I let Dust and Rav help brush me." He admitted.

"Though I haven't exactly returned the favor. Guess that's why. I used to wonder how he kept so fluffy."
I'm sure Rav was happy to have gotten the chance to do so for you.
AN he spends a bit of time rubbing up against that shoe cleaner pad, that is mounted up on the wall in the basement.
when he can't get someone to brush him out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd rather hope that young lady is being kept inside after her brush with the Old Bill," David said, drinking his tea down to the last drop. "I have to learn how to make that properly," he admitted as he handed the cup back.
"I could show you sometimes if ya like" Selene offered as she headed to the kitchen to clean up .
Keeshah wrote:
Is that why they were shooting the fireworks at us? because we were not singing the fireworks song?
"oh no no no no , you don't need to sing anything , it's just something humans do to have fun while watching the fireworks , those children were just having a little fun of their own ....... I think"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal shuddered slightly, "Sick sadistic fun. Take that to the video games please and relieve the dark humor from your mind. That or watch british television, like Monty Python!" He sighed in delight as he clapped his hands together, "Gotta love the flying circus!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal shuddered slightly, "Sick sadistic fun. Take that to the video games please and relieve the dark humor from your mind. That or watch british television, like Monty Python!" He sighed in delight as he clapped his hands together, "Gotta love the flying circus!"
Who is that?
I've seen Are you being served.. n' Doctor Whoo..

The tod scratches in behind his ears..
Come to think of it, both of those shows were in Black N' White..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I wouldn't call shooting animals with fireworks 'fun', but whatever. I never got into Doctor Who." Kayla told Lucky, stretching.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I always preferred the classic series, David said. The boss has a few of the DVD's being shipped over. Might be able to show a few. Anyhow, is it time to depart?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I never got to watch much of Doctor Who. It was usually only when we were in town and I got to stay at a friends place for a few nights. Mostly parts of the newer series too, not the old version." Yukon looks at the clock and nods, "I do believe it is time for us to head to the, er, fort?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Come on Mark we can finish this we got plenty of light still well I can still see pretty well and it'll be twice as nasty in the morning... hey where are you going?"

"First, I'm not nocturnal. I can't see perfectly well. Second, I'm not going to watch the fireworks from here, and it will take me ten minutes to clean up and get up to the restaurant. Third, I'm the boss here, you crazy weasel."

"OK since I'm nocturnal can I go back out tonight I'll be with some other animals DOMESTIC animals they'll be a good influence on me!"

"I don't care where you sleep tonight. But you need to check with the gate... and if they say no you come right back, you hear me? And be sure to be back before your show tomorrow morning."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was silent for a moment.
It was just so backwards, that whole assumption. It wasn't the first time he'd heard it either.

"Truth be told, I'd settle for a life less frightening. Why would you think that? Why would anybody think that??"

"I don't miss being homeless. I don't miss being always hungry. I don't miss getting hurt and worrying if I was gonna die..." He said, looking back at Sara as he talked. Arching his shoulders a little as she brushed over a particularly rough patch of fur on his lower back.

---
Keeshah wrote:
That i know, I've been on the receiving end of his rough and tumble style of play..
Hotep the psychic wrote:"wish i could meet him sounds like he and i woukd get along really well" Ripcord said as more fireworks went off.

Rav flinches, under Dustin's petting hand as the fireworks goes off. Despite his best efforts to not do so, in front of Dustin.
he turns to Hotep's sire.
So you like the rough and tumble stuff as well.?.
Dustin smiled at Rav in a really friendly sort of way, noticing how he flinched away slightly at his touch.

"Heh, I didn't used to. But after a while it kinda grew on me while I was still in the military. But Blood wouldn't be able to relate to that, seeing as how he's never been."

"He used to be a street dog. So I guess it came with the lifestyle. Old habits must die hard."

"You'll get to meet him soon enough. He's practically Rav's brother now! I'm sure he wouldn't want to be missing out on helping him learn K-MAADS."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

HOteps owner smiled at ravs question, "i personally dont like all the rough and tumble, its just how i have to be for my job. Ripcord here was the dog who....learned on the run. he went through quite alot before where hes at now." hoteps owner said.
"luckily ill see him there while hoteps training." Ripcord said as he watched another firework go off.

a few meters away a man jumped to his feet as if he was ready to fight before someone calmed him down and he sat back down again.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal shrugged at Yukon, "As the old saying goes, go with the flow and find out how to get there along the way."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "Truth be told, I'd settle for a life less frightening. Why would you think that? Why would anybody think that??"
I have been told you like the active, living on the edge of life.
D-Singer wrote:"I don't miss being homeless. I don't miss being always hungry. I don't miss getting hurt and worrying if I was gonna die..." He said, looking back at Sara as he talked. Arching his shoulders a little as she brushed over a particularly rough patch of fur on his lower back.
So you would really be happy, with just being a plain ol' everyday dog.
eating, sleeping most of the day, and burring bones in the back yard?

Rubbing over his shoulders, after seeing him squirm and flex them..

---
D-Singer wrote:Dustin smiled at Rav in a really friendly sort of way, noticing how he flinched away slightly at his touch.

"Heh, I didn't used to. But after a while it kinda grew on me while I was still in the military. But Blood wouldn't be able to relate to that, seeing as how he's never been."

"He used to be a street dog. So I guess it came with the lifestyle. Old habits must die hard."

Hotep the psychic wrote:HOteps owner smiled at ravs question, "i personally dont like all the rough and tumble, its just how i have to be for my job. Ripcord here was the dog who....learned on the run. he went through quite alot before where hes at now." hoteps owner said.
"luckily ill see him there while hoteps training." Ripcord said as he watched another firework go off.

But i was raised to be a show dog..
i should be strutting my stuff in the ring during the day, and entertaining the females at night..
not really cut out for all this fighting stuff.. anymorrre

D-Singer wrote:"You'll get to meet him soon enough. He's practically Rav's brother now! I'm sure he wouldn't want to be missing out on helping him learn K-MAADS."
Arrrgh that under-paw'ed fighting stuff.. I had hoped yu had forgotten about that, taken me there..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla walked over to the door and opened it. "Everyone ready?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla walked over to the door and opened it. "Everyone ready?" she asked.

I guess i'm ready to go..
We are going to Fort Venison now, Right?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well you guys have been here longer than we are , so I guess it's up to you , assuming that , of course , our little neighbors aren't outside any longer"
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon peeks in at the gatehouse, but nobody's there so they certainly didn't say "no"!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David admitted, clapping his knees before getting up, "I am certainly ready for an evening out with more friends than I had in England."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

“…You got in so late, it's Sun-day morning,

said that you were leaving, let-ting go of us…

Where did we go wrong?

And now you say you're leavin’ See-ee-a-ttle,

gotta head back south and wan-na leave tonight?

Pack your things and go, oh…

But if you run away, I won't be al-right!

Even if the sun crashes into us

I won't let go, no, I won't let go,

and I can be your light, so stay with me tonight!

I won't let go, I won't let go-oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

yeah, yeah…”

In the heart of the grapefruit and orange groves – up high in the trees, Carlito awoke from his relatively short nap, complete with a sluggish state of mind and a piercing headache. As he slowly lifted himself up and sat into a relatively comfortable, Indian-style position, he stared blankly about the area. Judging by the amount of sunlight that seldom filtered through the trees and the commotion erupting from yonder, he guessed that a large amount of time had passed since he took his well-needed nap. And on the evening of the festivities, no less.

“Oh, I am just beaming with utter zeal and enthusiasm,” Carlito groaned inwardly, and a bit outwardly, as well. He had mixed feelings of the local celebration, but, regardless, he wasn’t looking forward to it. Not to mention that there was the chance that he wouldn't be able to celebrate the occasion with his owner like he had planned.

Grimacing from his drowsy stupor, he wordlessly slinked his way to the edge of the durable tree branch, stretched his arms with an inaudible yawn, and carefully navigated his way downward.

As he firmly planted his feet-paws on solid ground, Carlito clasped and buckled his collar on, checked the contents of his cellphone to see if The Chief -- a name he occasionally coins when referring to his owner -- or her friend left anything for him.

“Nope,” he monologues, “no messages, voice-mail, or missed calls. There's nothing at all. Hm.”

The safe assumption to make was that Addison and her company wanted to allow Carlito to catch a few more Z’s out of courtesy. But, putting all of that aside, a small part of him had an eerie, sinking feeling that he was missing out on something, and Carlito absolutely HATED the idea of missing out on anything with every fiber of his being.

Even in the heat of the festivities, he didn't want to believe that she had been paged to return to the hospital… in spite of the fact that it was the most realistic scenario. People tend to behave and do stupid, crazy things during the holidays, after all, and that was reason enough for him to be careful, too…

Once he was out in open, he wiped his unusual eyes, allowed them to adjust to the bright, flashing lights, and peered at what was going on across the street. Before him stood the menagerie of houses of Apple Street, and to his immediate right was a large, secluded barn, all of which he grew to consider in his own metal map en route to his usual training spot in the grove. Tonight, however, roman candles, fountains, sparklers, and several firecrackers that were set ablaze littered the atmosphere of the street, creating a deafening beat of booms and claps that seemed to go on, and on, and on, and on, and…

“Heh,” Carlito concealed a stifled chuckle with a loose paw, immediately realizing the unintentional allusion from his last train of thought. With that in mind, he began humming the tune. However, as he glanced over to the park’s general direction, he furrowed his brows with concern; that very familiar, yet eerie sensation crept up on him once again, and it made him ponder deeply. Only then did it completely hit him like a brick wall, much to his sheer horror…

“Oh, carp!” he grimaced inwardly as he pulled his cell out, and checked the time. He was a few minutes shy of arriving late for last-minute preparations before his gig began.

“No, no, no,” he mewled worriedly, hastily pulling out his tinted aesthetic goggles from his nylon bag, and clutching them around his eyes, which he still felt very self-conscious about. “My grand debut and I’m already running late…!”
Argent

Post by Argent »

The marten is more careful coming through the tunnel this time, and sneaks around the edge of the pond towards the safety of the citrus grove.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla poked her head out the door. "I don't see them. Let's go before they come back." she said, walking outside.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal stretched his arms over and behind his head as he followed Kayla out the front door, "Hmm, say, when was the last time you guys saw fireworks in person?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal stretched his arms over and behind his head as he followed Kayla out the front door, "Hmm, say, when was the last time you guys saw fireworks in person?"
This will be my first time, well seeing them up close and personal.
An not on TV..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Perhaps this would be the best time to go then" Selene said , heading for the door herself "come on everyone"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon walked outside and stared into the quickly growing darkness, "Which way is the fort?"