HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep shook his head"no were just driving around my dads are back so they want to see whats different in town. Then the hummer broke down......oh this is my dad Ripcord.....dad thats ravage" Hotep said waving to the two
"nice to meet you ravage" ripcord said looking at his and hoteps owner as he burned his hands.

Ravage's nose wiggled, trying to catch Ripcord's scent and musk from afar.
While staying heel'ed at Dustin's side. Given the fact the Dustin just got back onto his feet, Rav hasn't had many opportunities to work out one on one with Dustin as his trainer, So was unsure how he should behave as his guard dog.
Rav started to kneel into the "position of respect" he was taught in the retraining classes, when greeting humans.
When he caught Dustin's disapproving glare, An remembering Dustin's promise of a severe punishment if he caught him "crawling on his belly" anymore.
Rav straightens up, looking around as if he is expecting an attack to becoming from around the side of the house.
It's nice to meet your sire Hotep. This is my new trainer, Dustin. Who happens to be Blood's owner.

##########################################
hypernovatic wrote:"I know. What would you do without us?" Kayla jokingly asked Lucky as she finished cleaning his fur.

We would be dirty, lazy, an always getting into even more trouble..
Lucky quips back.

Deske wrote:Yukon shook his head,"No. It's alright. I am a bit rusty. I should keep up my skills. Plus it's not like it's never happened before." He looked toward Lucky, "You really want to come with me?"

I think it will be fun to get to experience he thrill of the hunt again.
We will have to keep it under wraps when we do. I'm sure it is a violation of my pet training to be out hunting again.

Lucky says looking around nervously, to see if anyone was listening in on their conversation. Now that there talking about actually going out into the forest to hunt for real.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon waved it off, "You can say I dragged you out there against your will. I'll follow up on it if they question anything. That's if they find out." He slides his collar around his neck and stops at a green badge riveted to it, "That's my hunting license, so they'll probably believe me." He slides it back around to where it was originally. "Jet, Mars, you guys ever gone hunting before? If not you should, it's really fun."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ripcord came closer to rav with a look of strangness at what ravage just said. "Um ravage I believe your supposed to address me that way not hotep. Well thats how it is in the millitary anyways" Ripcord said holding out a paw to shake, Hotep however dropped down from the hummer with an easy landing, bending his legs to slow his weight down enough with little pain before joining rav and Rip
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I should mention I'm more on the protection side," David said to the others before sipping his drink. "But, as I'm not employed at the moment I have no legal need to report anything I'm just overhearing, you understand? I do, however," he added, looking to the Rabbits, "maintain the right to defend those I am there for. Sorry."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon sighed, "Well, if you wish to protect the wild animals out in the forest, be my guest. I still will need to hunt however, being in monetary debt to others is something I'd prefer not happen to me. But by all means, follow your calling."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, it's not the wild I protect, my friend," David stressed, "it's the placid." He took another bite of the burger. "How did this company get so popular if this is their best?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckled and throws the last of his burger into his mouth, "Because it's fast and cheap."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

A camper car was driving down a small road. Should one listen close enough they would hear the screeching of a man failing to sing coming from inside. At the wheel was a man in his late twenties, drumming away at the steering wheel, and in the back was a bright pink and dark red cat named Rosal.

Rosal sniffed his beloved roses, that were safe in their vase, he always took at least one rose with him wherever he went, and stretched, "Mhm, Are we there yet dad?"

The terrible singing stopped for one glorious moment, "Hm? Oh, yea. We're nearing the neighborhood where we'll make home. Any specific reason as to why you'd ask?"

Rosal twisted his neck til he felt a satisfying pop and sighed, "Well it is kinda cramped back here, what with all your stuff, my stuff. All the stuff."

Rosal's father pondered this, briefly returning to his singing to help him think, before he saw a park at his side, "You could go frolicking through the single daisy at this here park if you wanted." The thump of paws hitting the car floor was answer enough. He pulled to a stop and glanced over the seats at Rosal, "Now remember the rules."

Rosal sighed in slight annoyance, "No bragging about pet show or our show and no contact with the 'creepy' fans. Don't spend my allowance in one place. Say no to actual creepy cats and dogs in ally ways."

His father smiled and turned back to the wheel, "Have fun Rosal, and don't do anything..." He put on an ominous and cartoonish voice, "Shtoopid."

Rosal giggled and hopped out of the camper, briefly checking his collar for his debit card that served as his spending money. After securing its firmly in his collar he made his jolly way into the park as his father drove away. Not too long after his frolicking started, his stomach growled. He growled at the offending beast that was his gut, "Oh, fine! We'll grab nasty junky food to reward the patience throughout that drive.

He walked for a bit until he saw what might as well be the pearly gates of the fast food world. Mcdonalds' golden arches. He approached the establishment and gave a small giggle, "Ba ba ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it!" With his small jingle done, he walked through the doors of the McDonalds. And promptly tripped over a loose floor tile with a small yelp.

The embarrassment of tripping almost crushed the small cat, he was a one time Mid tier pet show champion for dogs sake! His only response to the worlds 'welcome to your new home' action was to glare at the offending floor, silently.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukons ear twitched at the thump and he turned around in his booth, leaning over the back of it and looking down at the cat, "Hey are you all right?" He tilts his head as the cat glares at the floor, scratching behind his ear, "Hey you know people usually get up after they fall down." He snickers, trying to make light of the obviously embarrassing situation for the cat. "Are you new here?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That is quite an entrance, fellow," David said, squeezing out of his seat and walking over to offer the cat a hand up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal twisted his neck until he saw the two dogs staring at him, one offering its paw, "I have not gotten up for it is an anomaly! This floor shouldn't have bested me." He took the paw offered to him along with a small nod, "Danke schoen."

He turned to have one last glance at his mortal enemy, promising to find a game where floors were killable, before turning back to the dog that aided him, "I am terribly sorry for that bothersome entrance." He traced a paw around his rose bud tag nervously. If anything it should have been fabulous!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon chuckled silently and smiled at the cat, "You tripped on a loose tile, don't think too much of it, it happens to all of us at one point or another."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars turned at the commotion to see the new female-- wait, thats not a chick. He's just dyed his fur like Jet. He dyes his fur... he looks fairly groomed...
Mars felt the gears turning in Jets head as her brother saw the cat. Is it?... could it possibly be...?
Jet was staring at his hero, Mr. Rose. A cat who could be different from all the other normal pets with his vibrant colors and purple eyes and awesome singing... and still be awesome!
Jet's tail was thumping the hollow seat, but he was too excited to move.
Oh boy...
M-mars! Jet whispered in excitement
Breathe, Jet, Breathe. Mars said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal sighed at the dog's words, "I guess it must happen to everyone at least once." He stopped to glare at the floor tile one last time before moving on. As he made his way to the counter he couldn't help but feel two pairs of eyes on him. While being watched was normal for him, that was always at a pet show, he wasn't used to being ogled at, even if he did have a fabulous coat people usually paid no mind.

He stopped and turned to the pair who were looking at him. He first laid eyes upon a seemingly excited dog. His father would instantly label him a creepy fan, while Rosal could only note one thing, My that dog knows a thing or two about fur dye.

His attention then wandered onto the cat sitting next to the dog. In his few years of pet shows, he saw his fair share of manly females and feminine males and had a nack for spotting their true gender, it's only polite to refer to one correctly! And deduced the feline to be a female who knew how to care for her muscles. Looking the pair over again, another thought came to mind, I would not want to go up against either of them in best in show.

Rosal realized he had been staring back for quite awhile and instantly got hit by nervousness. He tried to hide it best he could with a small cough into his left paw, "Um, may I help you?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars latched onto Jet's collar, knowing the dog would hop over the spacer to speak with Mr. Rose. But, Jet calmy and sheepishly ducked back down in embarrassment.
Jet, don't you wanna go say hi? Mars asked.
Are you kidding? Mr. Rose never talks to big fans like me. His handler never lets him, so he's probably trained to not look at me! Jet whispered back.
Mars glanced at the colorful cat, then back to Jet.
He asked if he could help you in any way. I think this is an invitation for you to speak with him. Mars said.
Jet shook his head and continued sitting.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ripcord came closer to rav with a look of strangness at what ravage just said. "Um ravage I believe your supposed to address me that way not hotep. Well thats how it is in the millitary anyways" Ripcord said holding out a paw to shake, Hotep however dropped down from the hummer with an easy landing, bending his legs to slow his weight down enough with little pain before joining rav and Rip
Rav snaps to attention.
Yes sir! Sorry Sir!! I'm just now learning the ways of the military sir!
Rav barks out, before saluting, then shaking paws with Ripcord.
Looking over at Dustin to see if he was doing it right.
Desperately wanting to break from his heeling position, to circle and give this now dog a good sniffing over.

Neon Icy Wings wrote: He walked for a bit until he saw what might as well be the pearly gates of the fast food world. Mcdonalds' golden arches. He approached the establishment and gave a small giggle, "Ba ba ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it!" With his small jingle done, he walked through the doors of the McDonalds. And promptly tripped over a loose floor tile with a small yelp.

The embarrassment of tripping almost crushed the small cat, he was a one time Mid tier pet show champion for dogs sake! His only response to the worlds 'welcome to your new home' action was to glare at the offending floor, silently.
Lucky looks up from the foxes.
That cat sure is floored with getting here.Lucky says in a deadpan fashion.
I missed it, did he land on his paws..?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal's nervousness vanished and was replaced by intrigue. This wasn't a normal reaction he was used to from any type of fan, usually they would be loud and rambunctious, hence why his father disliked them. But this one, his father might've liked this one.

Rosal decided to act ignorant towards the dog, thinking if he acted normally the dog might feel more comfortable, and took a few steps forward, "Is there any problem I may assist with? You don't seem well."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Something clicked and Yukon looked between the new cat and Jet, quickly putting two and two together, he leaned across the table towards Mars, whispering, "Is Jet a fan of him? I mean, the dye, the looks?" He watched Jets reaction.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David slid himself back into his seat to join in watching the 'altercation' between the two. He had the feeling the newcomer was some sort of Colonial celebrity and was fascinated by how Jet seemed to be practically tripping over his own paws in talking to him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal's nervousness vanished and was replaced by intrigue. This wasn't a normal reaction he was used to from any type of fan, usually they would be loud and rambunctious, hence why his father disliked them. But this one, his father might've liked this one.

Rosal decided to act ignorant towards the dog, thinking if he acted normally the dog might feel more comfortable, and took a few steps forward, "Is there any problem I may assist with? You don't seem well."
Meanwhile the human at the counter was getting impatient.
can i help you? Did you want to place an order Ma'am??
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet continued to hide himself, nervous and excited. All he could say was
Hi~. Mars sighed at the dog's reaction, then turned to Yukon.
Mr. Rose's music helped him during his first few months of the diabetic treatments. He also thinks of him as a role model. He doesn't know anything about the cat's personal life, but... Mars paused a moment. Actually, can you introduce yourself? Mars asked the cat.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal suppressed a sigh of annoyance, One thing at a time world... He rushed over to the dog and cat poking them both on their respective foreheads. He turned to the cat first, "I shall once I don't have an impatient human breathing down my neck, my dear. And you." He turned to Jet, "Don't move." And then rushed back to the counter where the impatient human stood, ""Terribly sorry, things have been a little weird today. How much for a burger and coke?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet continued to hide himself, nervous and excited. All he could say was
Hi~. Mars sighed at the dog's reaction, then turned to Yukon.
Mr. Rose's music helped him during his first few months of the diabetic treatments. He also thinks of him as a role model. He doesn't know anything about the cat's personal life, but... Mars paused a moment. Actually, can you introduce yourself? Mars asked the cat.

Lucky watches the bleu dog squirming in his seat like he really needs to pee..
Before turning back to the other foxes..
Whats with that dog? doesn't he know that cat is also a male?
he whispers to the other vulpine's.
Hmmm Seems the colorful cat, is just as liking the colorful dog..
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal suppressed a sigh of annoyance, One thing at a time world... He rushed over to the dog and cat poking them both on their respective foreheads. He turned to the cat first, "I shall once I don't have an impatient human breathing down my neck, my dear. And you." He turned to Jet, "Don't move." And then rushed back to the counter where the impatient human stood, ""Terribly sorry, things have been a little weird today. How much for a burger and coke?"

You want frys with that?
$3.75 without frys.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal wondered for a moment before shrugging and pulling out his pet debit card, "No fries please."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon nodded and turned towards Rosal, "So he's a musician. I can kind of see the rub off on Jet. It's cute." He said still speaking to Mars
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky watches the blue dog squirming in his seat like he really needs to pee..
Before turning back to the other foxes..
Whats with that dog? Doesn't he know that cat is also a male?
he whispers to the other vulpine's.
Hmmm Seems the colorful cat, is just as liking the colorful dog..
Lucky was then met with a kick in the leg from under the table by a protective sister.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal suppressed a sigh of annoyance, One thing at a time world... He rushed over to the dog and cat poking them both on their respective foreheads. He turned to the cat first, "I shall once I don't have an impatient human breathing down my neck, my dear. And you." He turned to Jet, "Don't move." And then rushed back to the counter where the impatient human stood,
Jet's wiggling stopped as he took the cats instruction literally.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:""Terribly sorry, things have been a little weird today. How much for a burger and coke?"
Keeshah wrote:You want frys with that?
$3.75 without frys.
Mars turned back to Lucky and glared at him.
Stop it. She said. You don't need to talk about my brother behind his back.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon waited impatiently at the bench in the Zoo's food court. Sitting still had never been easy for the little animal, and he was hungry on top of everything else, but he had to be on his best behavior for his "big brother" if he wanted to stay free... ish.

The rusty-furred cat-sized animal restlessly scratching a piece of gum from between the planks of the table was a pine marten, cousin to the weasel and wolverine and midway in size between the two. The paw scratching at the stiff chicle was missing a finger, and someone peeking under the bench would have seen he was also missing the smallest claws from both feet. Not that there was anyone doing anything of the kind... the only other person in the area was a human teenager carrying a tray bearing two cardboard boxes and styrofoam cups.

"Here you go, monster, I got you the small carnivore meal because I know dad's going to ask me if you were eating right. How are you settling in? Taking good care of the snakes?"

Cinnamon tugged uncomfortably at his bright-green nylon collar. "Oh don't get me started, Sandy! It's sheer species prejudice I had hardly gotten started cleaning out the first cage and this big old snake goes crazy because he thought I was a mongoose and the whole place started in on it! I tried to explain but they weren't hearing any of it and they sent in a human to actually drag me out of there by the scruff of my neck. The actual scruff of my neck even it still hurts! And so I spent all morning in the zookeeper's office trying to explain that I was a mustelid not a vivverid and not even related to mongooses! With this creepy-looking human running back and forth because none of the reptiles would come in the same room as me and they said it didn't matter because they looked me up online and pine martens eat snakes too it seems which I never heard of! So now I'm doing small carnivores... which is... I guess... it's OK except the story's all through the zoo now and the mongooses make fun of me."

"Wow," Sandy got in finally. "so do you want to go back home?"

"No, no, nope, I'm OK, I got my own room now at the other end of the dorms and it's got a computer and really fast Internet. And they've given me a new phone well it's not really mine it belongs to the Zoo because I accidentally dropped mine in the elephant pit and it kind of got flattened. It's really good and it's got Angry Birds but they won't let me jailbreak it but I'm not complaining really I like it here! And don't tell Mrs Walton about the phone OK?"

"I promise," Sandy laughed, and ate in silence for a while as the big weasel picked at his nutritionally complete mush.

"Now I've got to run," he finally continued, "and I won't be seeing you much until the end of the semester. I missed the first couple of weeks, and on top of that I've got a job at the animal hospital that's going to take up most of my time when I'm not in class or studying. Do you need anything before I go?"

"Um..." Cinnamon temporized, "Well, I'm not going to get paid for a couple of weeks..."

"OK, OK, here..." the young human pulled out his wallet and handed his "little brother" a couple of bills. "Don't spend it all in one place."

After Sandy left, Cinnamon continued picking at his food until his hunger was overcome by the chemical undertones of the vitamin-enhanced dog food.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

After Rosal finished his transaction and walked back to the table with the multitude of pets, "I hate to intrude, but would you mind if I sat and or dined with you today?" Upon closer inspection, the dog who wouldn't stop moving, had stopped moving. Rosal chuckled at that and motioned towards the dog, "And you can move now, sonny jim."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet went back to wagging his tail, excited that Mr. Red was asking to sit with them.
Of course! You can sit... Jet looked around and saw there was no room for the cat to sit. Not even at the end of the table with a seperate chair because of all the pets.
Maybe you and Jet could sit somewhere that isn't so crowded? Mars suggested.
I don't mind if you don't, Mr. Rose... Jet said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

With a smile Yukon nodded towards another table on the other side of the restaurant, "Maybe that table would do well with privacy. I think it'd be a nice opportunity for you two to get to know each other."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal chuckled and started walking towards the other table, "I do not mind, sonny jim. Oh, and don't feel obligated to call me by my show name, Rosal will do."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David chuckled lightly as the pair headed to the other table. "Do I take it," he asked, "that the feline gentlemale is someone of celebrity status?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Lucky was then met with a kick in the leg from under the table by a protective sister.
Mars turned back to Lucky and glared at him.
Stop it. She said. You don't need to talk about my brother behind his back.
Offf Owww hey!
Lucky yips, as he bangs his knee into the underside of the table after he is kicked, from under the table.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars didn't show any reaction to the wining todd as
Jet climbed over Mars and Yukon to follow the feline to the table, leaving a few scraps of fries and an angry cat from having a face full of wagging tail.
Once Jet left, Mars explained to the pets.
Thats Mr. Rose. It's not his actual name, but all I know is that his first name is Rosal... from just now... Mars said. "He's a big time show cat with amazing purple eyes and beautiful shades of pink to compliment them~" She mimicked* Jet. He also has a pretty nice singing voice, making such shows somewhat bearable to watch for me. I've told you before that, Jet felt a connection towards him during his first few months of diabetic treatment and has looked up to him ever since. Mars explained to the pets around her.

Jet sat at the table with Rosal.
Mr. Rose...al?... What are you doing in such a small town? I know its kinda big, but... out of all the places in the world, you show up here? Jet asked. Not that its a bad thing... Jet added.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Offf Owww hey!
Lucky yips, as he bangs his knee into the underside of the table after he is kicked, from under the table.
"You ok there ?" Selene giggled , suddenly appeared behind Lucky
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon finally gave up on the "small carnivore meal"... it must have been sitting in the back of the freezer for months. Tossing it in the trash he headed back to his tiny room, the upper half of a split closet at the end of the main dorm hall, and grabbed his bright green shoulder bag from his locker. He badged out the service entrance and slid down to the river and under the busy highway into the park.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Rosal grinned at the dog, "Me and my dad are just moving. Here to be exact. We just felt we needed a change of scenery." Rosal motion his paw towards the dog, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," David said before taking a drink of Coffee, "As I say, a local celebrity. Well," he added, "I have not heard the name so he can run the entire gamut of celebrity in the next few minutes if he is inclined to.. From 'leave me alone' to 'fire my publicist' even. He does seem quite approachable though."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Offf Owww hey!
"You ok there ?" Selene giggled , suddenly appeared behind Lucky
Lucky was rubbing his leg under the table, glaring at the aggressive, mad katt. Figuring that she must be doing way too many steroids to have that much of an aggressive hair trigger.
yes. i believe that i have a few hit points left.
Looking back up at the vixen with big cutie eyes.
How are things going with you?

Argent wrote:Cinnamon finally gave up on the "small carnivore meal"... it must have been sitting in the back of the freezer for months. Tossing it in the trash he headed back to his tiny room, the upper half of a split closet at the end of the main dorm hall, and grabbed his bright green shoulder bag from his locker. He badged out the service entrance and slid down to the river and under the busy highway into the park.

As the Pine Marten bounces through the culvert, what sounds like gun shots come echoing through the tunnel, a major gun fight so it seems..
The park is filled with families and there pets, some running an playing, others clinging close to their owners, holding there ears. As firecrackers, bottle rockets, and smoke bombs go off, all with a BANG!
As the families celebrate the 4th of July.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Rosal grinned at the dog, "Me and my dad are just moving. Here to be exact. We just felt we needed a change of scenery." Rosal motion his paw towards the dog, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
I guess McDonalds would be a change of scenery... I'm Jet ^^ My dad runs the salon at the pet mall and my mom runs the gym next door.[/color] Jet replied.

Mars turned to Yukon and Dave, not bothering to speak with "the victim" for now.
Jet seems to have calmed down... Mars remarks.