HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Happiness Designer »

Cam smiled. "Yeah, it's summer. All the flowers are blooming." Cam replied while pointing at a small flower bed next to a large house. "I hope you guys know where you're going. If not, I have a map of we need it."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

That small fact didn't really interest Melati somewhat, as bothered as she was about the searing heat. She extracted a foldable Chinese paper fan from her purse, and proceeded to fan herself with it.

Petir though, was thinking more about what Cam said. "Err, thinking back, I don't know this place much yet. Can you help Cam?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Of course." Cam replied before taking the map out and unfolding it. "Do you guys know if Blood's at Hotep's house or the medical center? Because they kinda go in different directions." Cam told Petir, Melati, and Carlito while pointing at the map.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was clinging to Ravage for support after completely losing his footing like how he did.
Keeshah wrote: We have known since last nite, there was another dog here named Jag.
But we don't know if it was the same dog that you fought with.
We have never left are side, as you requested.
Suddenly Rav’s voice started to sound…different. He was talking, but there was something else really weird going on. Blood could swear he could hear his friend’s voice like it was inside his head too. What was even weirder, was that he felt like he knew everything Rav was going to say, right before he said it. He stopped struggling and stared his blood-red eyes straight into Rav’s, utterly perplexed.
Just what kind of painkillers did they have him on??

Surprisingly, Hotep was the one who ended up getting hurt. Just by sheer bad luck, when he was knocked over along with the tray of sedative charged syringes, he was pricked and inoculated by several of them. The young dog almost instantly fell to the effects of the drugs and lost consciousness.

Blood suddenly ceased all efforts to carry on with his plans of interrogating Jag, his attention now fixated on Hotep.

Those syringes were obviously dosed and pre-charged for him. One would have been enough to calm him down in the event he panicked or became unruly, but all three at once? That would probably be enough tranquilizer to bring a dog Blood’s size down from a rage and adrenaline fueled temper-tantrum.

A brief memory of his run-in with animal control during his first visit to Richardson Valley popped into Blood's mind.

He gave no resistance as he was put back to bed, with lowered ears and tail. He looked ashamed, watching Hotep’s owner put her puppy in bed as well, and then being scolded by both her and Sara.

“Yes ma’am...”

“I...I’m sorry...”

Blood was still staring at Hotep.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: He gave no resistance as he was put back to bed, with lowered ears and tail. He looked ashamed, watching Hotep’s owner put her puppy in bed as well, and then being scolded by both her and Sara.

“Yes ma’am...”
“I...I’m sorry...”

Blood was still staring at Hotep.

Meanwhile, Rav slips out of the room, using the pretex of having to go pee-pee the bushes..
~We will have to find this other Jag.~ Having picked up on Bloods urgent need to confront jag again.
Rav perks up his his ears.. ~ We do smell Jag here! ~ carefully following the scent through the hallway.
Following the scent to another room in the clinic, where a liver colored doberman is caged up.
What are YOU doing here, you thinking you can take me now! Jagermeister growls at Rav.
Oh please.. I could have done that before hand.
No! You are all talk and no action.
An yet, you have never tried to confront me. Just bulling the weaker dogs.
Rav taunts the caged dog.
When i get out of this cage, I'll show you your proper place under me!
Really? Glutton for punishment? I encountered the same doberman that beat you up..
You will notice that it is not my blood in my fur, Nor do i smell of having been marked as his territory.
You his female now?

Rav laughs..
Jagermeister lunges up against the cage.. Klungh!
I'll Kill you mutt!!
Yea right. taking down and peering at this Jag's medical chart..
I see that you need to do a lot of healing, before you could confront me.
But i'll be waiting, when your back in fighting trim.

I can take you right now! just open this cage an find out.
That would be taking unfair advantage.. Hanging the chart back up.
I'm sure you an find me when your ready, Oh an enjoy your neutering..
Yea you run away coward, you lucky i can't get out of here...
Wait what?!! Get back here! what what did you say there going to do to me!!
git back here.. let me out! I'm talking to you mutt! hey!!

Jagermeister calls and pleads after Rav, as he swishes out of the room prancing back down he hallway to Blood's room.
He nuzzles Blood.
We have found the other dog
It's not the same Jag, Just a local bully named Jagmeister who got more thrashed and humiliated than you did..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hoteps owner unknowing what rav did moved over to the cage before he went silent. hotep however was unmoving still, his condition although stable did leave its mark.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Korakc wrote:"Of course." Cam replied before taking the map out and unfolding it. "Do you guys know if Blood's at Hotep's house or the medical center? Because they kinda go in different directions." Cam told Petir, Melati, and Carlito while pointing at the map.
Petir observed the map that Cam had produced. "I remember-kan, yesterday we ran through a road with restaurants. So it must be the medical center. Oh ya, and the medicine smell." He pointed at the spot he was describing on the map.

"Please lead the way then Cam, maybe they are still there in the center."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I guess in the middle. Unless you want to sit somewhere else." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hoteps owner unknowing what rav did moved over to the cage before he went silent. hotep however was unmoving still, his condition although stable did leave its mark.
Jagermeister sits quietly in the cage waiting for the vet to open the door, then charges with a vicious growl!
Where it become a pushing match between Sarah getting the door closed again, and Jag, pushing it open to escape his fate.
Snapping at her fingers..
Your not going to make me into one of those meek submissive neuters.. Yelp!
he cries out as he feels something more tear in the knee the other Jag kicked, an his leg buckles under him, an his goes down in the cage..as Sarah gets the door closed again..
YaaaaoOoOoOooww! *&(%%#%$*^% he curses, holding his re-injured leg. When he notices the human has gotten the door closed and his chance to escape is gone.
NO! Oh Noo!!!!!! he howls, Hobbling up against the cage door.
let me out!!

~~~~~~~ meanwhile in the other room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodness! what is all that about?
I'll go check..
Rav barks, as he prances off to see what all the howling is about down the hallway.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

"geez jag you acted better than this before. whats gotten into you? i told what would happen if you behaved" sarah said grabbing one of the bone treats she had in her pocket of her white jacket. she kneeled in front of the cage.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"geez jag you acted better than this before. whats gotten into you? i told what would happen if you behaved" sarah said grabbing one of the bone treats she had in her pocket of her white jacket. she kneeled in front of the cage.
I don't remember what you said before, whats going to happen if i behave? Jager howls
Still holding onto his painfully throbbing knee in the cage...
Your not going to fix me.. Your just going to leave me as i am...
Jager takes the treat an munches on it..

~~~~

Rav peeks into Jager's room an them returns back to Blood's room..
Don't know whats going on, but it seems that Sarah has it under control now..
Hotep the psychic

"oh jag you just need to rest, decides youve already been fixed up while you were asleep your hurting because your moving around. now lets see your papers........here we are we needed to reset your knee, stitch some cuts and do some blood work. the blood work will come later, for now you just rest so your knee and cuts will heal properly" sarah said setting thepapers she grabbed away and patting jagas head twice through the cage before walking off to check another patient.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

"Alright." Cam said before heading off towards the medical center with the others behind him.
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Fri May 23, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"oh jag you just need to rest, besides you've already been fixed up while you were asleep sarah said setting thepapers she grabbed away and patting jagas head twice through the cage before walking off to check another patient.
Jager thumps splayed out onto his back in shock.. with the words "already been fixed" running like a thundering train over an over in his head.
No oh gowds no..
I am the rightful lead dog of this town! now cut down in my prime.. Oh woah is me!
Hooooowwlllll!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the movies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The middle row it is, my fine vixen!.. what the??
Lucky just happens to look up in the corner of the theater, spotting the animal control officer with night vision goggles on, watch for pet who might try to do the wild thing, when the lights go down.
Awww the place is patrolled! there goes that idea.. ERRP! covering his muzzle with his paws!
did i just say that aloud!! :oops: maybe no one will notice..
Sitting down into a seat.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh it is? Wait, did you just say what I think you said?" Kayla asked, sitting next to Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

sarah could only stifle a laugh at jags reaction. " mr bigshot check between your legs before jumping to conclusions, maybe it would suprise you. decides i never said i did what your thinking" sarah said leaving the room as the door closed jags paper fell in front of his cage on it showed the procedures they did on him. (he is not "fixed" in the way your going for keesah) After so sarah went to another room where she had walkway with two rails side by side where blood will do recurperation excersizes. she checked a few things before walking back to bloods room to check on hotep who was still unconcious. she sat down in a chair and petted his hair.
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The silence between Blood, Sara, and unconscious Hotep was suddenly broken by angry barks and shouts from another room somewhere in the house. Blood could hear the distinct metallic rattling and slamming of a kennel door, followed by Rav’s voice...then more shouting. It was too far away to make out any of the conversation. All he could tell was that it was between Rav and another, unfamiliar dog.

The injured shepherd had a questioning look on his face when his friend came back.
“What was that?”
Keeshah wrote:We have found the other dog
It's not the same Jag, Just a local bully named Jagmeister who got more thrashed and humiliated than you did..
“…and why’re you talkin’ like that?”
Blood asked, noting how strange it was that Rav was talking in third person and using “we” instead of himself.
Keeshah wrote:Goodness! what is all that about?
I'll go check..
Rav barks, as he prances off to see what all the howling is about down the hallway.
“Hey wait!” Blood pleads, trying to get up again, but freezing after remembering what’d he’d just done to Hotep not ten minutes ago.
Keeshah wrote:Rav peeks into Jager's room an them returns back to Blood's room..
Don't know whats going on, but it seems that Sarah has it under control now..
There came more barking and metallic slamming noises from the other room. This time it was between Hotep’s owner and the other Jag. The shouting eventually started to sound more like crying, which led Blood to a number of assumptions about what was going on.

“Just who was that? What was that all about?” He piped up with both interest and concern. Not for the other dog, but more of what Sarah had done to make him howl in anguish like that. Or what she might do to him to get similar results…
Hotep the psychic

"oh it wasnt what i did. Its what rav did."sarah said pulling up a hand holding a single bit of hairs that were ravs color and length. "so what did you do rav? And do i have to do something to you for misbehavior?" sarah asked looking at blood as if he commited a crime.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Just who was that? What was that all about?” He piped up with both interest and concern. Not for the other dog, but more of what Sarah had done to make him howl in anguish like that. Or what she might do to him to get similar results…
Rav was about to answer when he was interrupted.
Hotep the psychic wrote:"oh it wasnt what i did. Its what rav did."sarah said pulling up a hand holding a single bit of hairs that were ravs color and length. "so what did you do rav? And do i have to do something to you for misbehavior?" sarah asked looking at blood as if he commited a crime.
What did you do Rav.
I didn't do anything, other than to check to see if it was the same dog that fought with Blood.
Turns out it a local bully dog. buy i never layed a paw on him.
Hotep the psychic

"its not that you touched him its that you went where your not allowed to be. you cant just wander aimlessly around a clinic. Hotep can do it because he works here with me doing smaller things. With that rav if you did not touch jag what did you say because he was behaving better before. and you were there before i came in from the front. Dont lie out of it ok." sarah said crossing her arms were she sat. her stare was still accusing him.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

Cam continued going straight on Richardson Rum Road while still glancing at the map.The medical center should be straight ahead, he said to himself. Cam turned and began walking backwards before asking Petir, "How do you think Blood is doing? I hope he's okay."
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Blood? Is that the name of the GS dog?" Petir shuddered a bit as he felt his stitched-up tongue with the roof of his muzzle; what an ominous name for a very intimidating dog. "I hope so too. But I think he will be angry at me once I meet him again. I did interfere with his fight yesterday."

He shrugged. "I intend to apologize for interfering, even if he would not accept it. It's the minimum that I can do."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"its not that you touched him its that you went where your not allowed to be. you cant just wander aimlessly around a clinic. Hotep can do it because he works here with me doing smaller things. With that rav if you did not touch jag what did you say because he was behaving better before. and you were there before i came in from the front. Dont lie out of it ok." sarah said crossing her arms were she sat. her stare was still accusing him.
What? He had the same ol' dangerous aggressiveness, Hotep was saying he had faced when he went in there. Jager laughingly failed in his attempt to intimidate me. he was only laying in wait, if you havent faced his aggressiveness before now.
Hotep the psychic

"well rav thats tue but never go into a subject you dont know all the way. secondly you just proved you were there where your not supposed to be. lastly you didnt answer my question, what did you say to him" sarah asked a bit more forcily this time
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well Rav that's true but never go into a subject you don't know all the way. secondly you just proved you were there where your not supposed to be. lastly you didn't answer my question, what did you say to him" Sarah asked a bit more forcibly this time
Rav puts his paws on his hips, fluffing himself up in a more threatening posture as he gets tired of all this questioning..
LOOK! I never said i wasn't, in fact i say that i went LOOKin >.< URKK! YELP!
Rav chokes out as there is an electrical snap noise from his collar, which he grabs at as the huge canine goes crashing to the floor as if he was tazered.
medic... Owwww forgotten how powerfully my collar is amp'ed up..
Rubbing his neck, as he lays stunned on the floor.
We will have quite enough of that attitude mister..
Now what did you say to that other dog?

Just.. maybe... perhaps.. suggested that he was in need of that little snip down there..
(panting) Like you always threaten me with, (more panting) to get me to submit and obey..

Rav blinks blinks his eyes, as the room finally decides on which side it wants up..
Hotep the psychic

Sarah look on her face changed when ravs collar went off. She looked to ravs owner in a bit of suprise. "nice touch for a collar." sarah said before turning back her ocus onto rav. She smiled seeing he got what he deserved, before thanking him for telling the truth and leaving the room when the front door bell went off. Small talk could be heard before she retreived jag from his cage, boots could be heard from the other person and the ruffle of military clothing as he greeted jag. Once he left with jag sarah went to filling out paperwork.
As for hotep he stirred around a bit but didnt wake up yet.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh it is? Wait, did you just say what I think you said?" Kayla asked, sitting next to Lucky.
Lucky squirms about..
i don't know, what did you think i said?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hotep the psychic wrote:Sarah look on her face changed when ravs collar went off. She looked to ravs owner in a bit of suprise. "nice touch for a collar." sarah said before turning back her focus onto rav. She smiled seeing he got what he deserved, before thanking him for telling the truth

There has always been some concern that Rav wouldn't disengage from a battle when called off. So we needed a method of getting him to break off the fight.
It's not like i could go and pull his off someone, without getting bitten an all.

Rav meanwhile gets up off the floor, shaking his fur loose. he certainly did not deserve being treated like that!
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness Designer

"It isn't your fault he got hurt. You were trying to help." Cam told Petir before looking back at the map again. "We're almost there."
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You know exactly what you said." Kayla said, staring at Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Korakc wrote:"It isn't your fault he got hurt. You were trying to help." Cam told Petir before looking back at the map again. "We're almost there."
"Thank you Cam," Petir smiled. He doubted that it would be that simple, but at least someone's positive.

"Are we there yet?" Melati suddenly popped the question from behind them. She was now fanning herself profusely, a light sheen of sweat forming on her forehead. "It is getting reall--oh, is that the medical center?"

As she pointed at the building, she walked a little faster. "Sorry Petir, everyone, I am going to walk ahead first, I need that air-conditioning!"

"Go ahead Melati," Petir chuckled, and with that she stormed off right into the building, waiting at the receptionist counter. Oh, the cool air, it was heavenly.

"Heh, Melati is what we call a 'candle princess". She melts under the heat," Petir explained.

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Korakc wrote:"How do you think Blood is doing?"
Carlito flashed Cam a surprised glance, then mewed quietly, "Blood?" Carlito stiffened, and the fur on his shoulders bristled. Throughout the entire trek, no one had directly mentioned the dog they were visiting by name. Until now, that is. He'd simply assumed that it was another German Shepherd, but he never imagined that it was Blood.

All of a sudden, Carlito felt... concerned and worried. Now more than ever. He knew that there was some special connection between this particular dog and himself -- including that other German Shepherd, but he just couldn't grasp it, however nebulous it seemed to him.

"I just hope he's okay," he whispered, loud enough for the others to hear.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood only sat and listened at first, as Rav answered to the Vet and his owner before getting to him. It did seem like he may have had something to hide conerning what he said to cause all that shouting earlier. Or maybe this other dog was just being mouthy and aggressive like he was saying.

His answeres to Sarah were obviously being seen through. The vet kept prying for the truth, but Rav was standing his ground on what he’d said (or hadn’t said).

Blood jumped at Rav’s sudden reaction to being shocked by his collar. He jolted up into an upright position, watching wide-eyed as his friend toppled off the bed and onto the floor in pain.

“Rav!”

Rav finally gave up the whole truth, but by now Blood hardly even cared about that. The only thing on his mind now, was how quick Sara had been to tazer her dog, just for being a little dishonest. The vet’s little compliment to Sara only served to make Blood feel an even further disdain for what he saw done to his friend.

The red-eyed shepherd just glared at them silently until sarah had left once again to attend to something else.

Now his attention was entirely on Rav’s owner. “T-that’s a shock collar?”
Blood asked as he pointed to Rav. Blood had known Rav for a long while, he couldn't remember weather or not he always had an electrified collar. Maybe Rav told him and he just forgot...or maybe he was too doped to remember on the spot to make sense of it all...
“Are you serious? You hit him with a shock collar…because of some stupid white lie??”

“Are you serious!?”

“Sara, what the freak!? That was completely uncalled for!”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"You know exactly what you said." Kayla said, staring at Lucky.
I'm sure i was just babbling on!..
Lucky babbles..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D-Singer wrote:Now his attention was entirely on Rav’s owner. “T-that’s a shock collar?”
Blood asked as he pointed to Rav. Blood had known Rav for a long while, he couldn't remember weather or not he always had an electrified collar. Maybe Rav told him and he just forgot...or maybe he was too doped to remember on the spot to make sense of it all...

Rav crawls up onto the bed , almost as if he was going to hide behind Blood..
Snugglin up close against his Alpha's back.
D-Singer wrote:“Are you serious? You hit him with a shock collar…because of some stupid white lie??”

No, not because of that. It was because he was taking up a threatening posture.
D-Singer wrote:“Are you serious!?”

very serious...

D-Singer wrote:“Sara, what the freak!? That was completely uncalled for!”

An just what was i supposed to do, let it keep escalating into an all out brawl?
Having him mauling Sarah, would not go very well with his record.. He would be on a kill list again.
I couldn't chance it working itself out.

Sara says coming over to sit next to Blood
Rav blinks..
When was i on a kill list?..
Sara looks back over at Rav.
Really? Whats wrong with you Rav..
The whole reason we moved out here from Indiana, was to get you away from the people who wanted to see you dead.

Oh yea. Not remembering that, but something Venison said about a group wanting to hunt him and Venison down.
Sara scratches both dogs in behind there ears.
Rav really can't afford to get into any kind of altercation, with his history.
Happiness Designer

Rhyzer wrote:
Carlito flashed Cam a surprised glance, then mewed quietly, "Blood?" Carlito stiffened, and the fur on his shoulders bristled. Throughout the entire trek, no one had directly mentioned the dog they were visiting by name. Until now, that is. He'd simply assumed that it was another German Shepherd, but he never imagined that it was Blood.

All of a sudden, Carlito felt... concerned and worried. Now more than ever. He knew that there was some special connection between this particular dog and himself -- including that other German Shepherd, but he just couldn't grasp it, however nebulous it seemed to him.

"Yep. Let's go." Cam said as they arrived at the doors to the medical center. He opened up the doors to let Carlito and Petir in when he noticed Carlito's fur. "You okay, Carlito?" Cam asked the cat.
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Like you are now?" Kayla asked, a hint of humor in her voice, nudging Lucky playfully.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep used awaken into adrenaline mode! And with that Hotep sits bolt upright from his bed eyes wide open"holyfreakincrapwhattheheckhappenedipassedout!"Hotep blurted rapidly before looking around as if he lost all memory. Slowly he was calming down, as well as his pulse, fur and his eyes. Sarah then walked in a it quickley and did a small check, "im fine mom its just the sleep meds reacting is all......i really had a weird dream tho, rav got tazed and blood was eating a giant marshmellow cloud....and who has a history? That doesnt sound like something to own?"hotep said as his owner rubbed his fur gently before leaving to answer the desk again.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Like you are now?" Kayla asked, a hint of humor in her voice, nudging Lucky playfully.
Ummm maybe..
Lucky scratches at the back of his head..
Wait!.. Are you saying that you wanted to fool around wance i got ark in here for the movie?!!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Did I say that?" Kayla asked, giggling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

As Carlito padded past the entrance of the medical center, he glanced over his shoulder. Cam had noticed his apprehension, he mused. Although he was hesitant, he dipped his head low with a reassuring smile, and mewed, "I'm fine."

"I'm probably making a fuss about nothing," he mused to himself. "He's fine. Everything's fine. So why am I, of all people, worried? I hardly even know him, for me to be worked up like this."

He hadn't managed to convince himself, and as he padded away to sit at one corner of the lobby, he was sure he hadn't convinced Cam and the others, either. He still lingered onto his thoughts, slightly anxious. He sat in a brooding manner with his elbows lying firmly against his knees, his head slightly lowered down, and his paws clamped together before his muzzle.

"Do I know him?" He couldn't help but repeat himself, contradicting his own line of thought. Of course he knew him! Why else would he be here?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Rhyzer wrote:

Petir heard the cat's mutterings, and when he turned back to look at him, was mildly surprised that Carlito was looking rather apprehensive. "Do you know him, Carlito?" he asked tentatively, not wanting to probe too far into his private matters.

Soon, all three of them reached the small clinic, with Petir trailing behind the other two. He saw the black cat looking... well, looking down and contemplative, and it really made Petir restrain himself mentally to not be at his side immediately. No, he had another thing he needed to settle first!

So, glancing one last time at Carlito, the old geezer rejoined Melati who was leaning against the receptionist counter, still fanning herself furiously with the dainty paper fan.

"Panas sangatkah kat luar tu?" Petir asked, one eyebrow raised at the woman.

"Aih, macam Petir tak tahu Melati ni macam mana. Panas kot!" was the reply, a exasperated look accompanying it.

"Hmm... apa-apalah," Petir mumbled, and stood there waiting for someone to come at the counter. Must have been a busy day today, he thought.

((Translation: - Is it that hot outside? - Heh, you're acting like you don't know me Petir. Of course it's hot! - Hmm... whatever you say))