HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hmm, I'd have to say popcorn or sour candy." Kayla replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Carlito," he mewed, casually introducing himself to the border collie. His Puerto Rican accent was distinctive, yet unyielding. He held out his paw for Cam to shake, then added, "And you are...?

Carlito's ears fluttered as he raised his chin up slightly, startled by the sudden call. He pulled his paw back down to his side and glanced over to Petir, who was approaching Cam, observing him from head to toe. The white-pelted feline was tall and, despite his age, solid and sturdy in physique. Carlito immediately caught himself from gawking at the unfamiliar pet for too long, obviously admiring him.

"Hello there," he purred modestly, a pleasant smile forming on his muzzle.

<< OOC - Edited for Kuro. >>
Last edited by Rhyzer on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Hmm, I'd have to say popcorn or sour candy." Kayla replied.
No M&Ms raisenettes?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No not really." Kayla said. "So have you seen this movie before?"
Last edited by hypernovatic on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"I'm Cam. Nice to meet you." Cam replied. He glanced at his house before turning back to Carlito. "How are you doing?" Hearing his name from behind, Cam turned and greeted Petir. "Hello, how are you today Petir?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I'm fine," Petir said, glad that he was noticed. "I got out of the hospital this morning. No important injuries." He squeezed the collie's shoulder once more before letting go.
Rhyzer wrote:Carlito's ears fluttered as he raised his chin up slightly, startled by the sudden call. He pulled his paw back down to his side and glanced over to Petir, who was approaching Cam, observing him from head to toe. The white-pelted feline was tall and, despite his age, solid and sturdy in physique. Carlito immediately caught himself from gawking at the unfamiliar pet for too long, obviously admiring him.

The old cat noticed the younger one was staring at him, and not wanting to startle him, pretended that he didn't notice. Despite this however, Petir still managed to catch quick
glimpses of him. Jet black fur... must be an American Bombay. Sturdy build, and a height similar to his own. Reminded the old cat of himself when he was in his prime of youth, a bodybuilder perhaps, or a sports feline?

Petir giggled when he finally decided to speak out, mostly at the purring that accompanied the greeting. The accent's new, not one he have heard before. Spanish maybe?

He extended his paw towards him. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Petir, Puh-Teer. Your name is?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"No not really." Kayla said. "So have you seen this movie before?"

No I haven't, I just saw the ad for it this afternoon on my owners newspaper..
Didn't even know there was a pet movie theater in town before today either..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep couldnt help but try not to laugh at ravs display towards blood. He ended up stuffing his mouth with a donut to keep quiet. Only parts of his face and his eyes could show how much laughter he had.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh. So do you want to go now?" Kayla asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh. So do you want to go now?" Kayla asked.
Sure.. All we have to do is find it.. i guess the best place to look is among those buildings over there.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sounds like a plan." Kayla said, starting to walk towards the buildings. She stopped and looked at Lucky. "Hey Lucky. Do you like me?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Sounds like a plan." Kayla said, starting to walk towards the buildings. She stopped and looked at Lucky. "Hey Lucky. Do you like me?" she asked.
What.. what kind of question is that. ofcourse i like you.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I mean do you like like me?" Kayla asked. "You know, do you love me?" she asked, much quieter. Kayla blushed and looked down in embarrassment.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"No, I mean do you like like me?" Kayla asked. "You know, do you love me?" she asked, much quieter. Kayla blushed and looked down in embarrassment.
Lucky looks taken back, squirming about in place.
You close to mating season?he stammers after her question still looking dumbfounded.

I mean.. I hope to love you.. I never imagined i would have ever found another fox as a pet, let alone a vixen!
I though my only hope of ever finding a mate, was going to be trying to tame a feral vixen out in the woods.

Lucky squirms around, ringing out his tail in his paws..
I would love to be your Tod.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky looks taken back, squirming about in place.
You close to mating season?he stammers after her question still looking dumbfounded.
"N-no. At least, I don't think so." Kayla said, rubbing her arm.
Keeshah wrote:I mean.. I hope to love you.. I never imagined i would have ever found another fox as a pet, let alone a vixen!
"I never thought that I'd meet another pet fox either." she said.
I though my only hope of ever finding a mate, was going to be trying to tame a feral vixen out in the woods. [/quote]
"That probably wouldn't go so well." Kayla said.
Keeshah wrote:Lucky squirms around, ringing out his tail in his paws..
"Really?" Kayla asked. All of a sudden, she gave Lucky a hug. "Thank you." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Lucky squirms around, ringing out his tail in his paws..
"Really?" Kayla asked. All of a sudden, she gave Lucky a hug. "Thank you." Kayla said.
Luckys eyes go wide as he is suddenly pounced!
Falling over backwards in the hug!
Urf~! Hi there again!..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So are you ready to go see that movie?" Kayla asked, letting Lucky out of the hug.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"So are you ready to go see that movie?" Kayla asked, letting Lucky out of the hug.
Oh indeed i am. it would be like are first date..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I guess." Kayla said. "So, do you know where the theater is?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I guess." Kayla said. "So, do you know where the theater is?"
Ummmmmmm No.. we will still have to search for it..
supposed to be next to the pet gym
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wait they have a pet gym here? I'll have to go there sometime." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Wait they have a pet gym here? I'll have to go there sometime." Kayla said.
You need to go to a gym and work out?
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

kurowolfe wrote:"I'm fine," Petir said, glad that he was noticed. "I got out of the hospital this morning. No important injuries." He squeezed the collie's shoulder once more before letting go.
Rhyzer wrote:Carlito's ears fluttered as he raised his chin up slightly, startled by the sudden call. He pulled his paw back down to his side and glanced over to Petir, who was approaching Cam, observing him from head to toe. The white-pelted feline was tall and, despite his age, solid and sturdy in physique. Carlito immediately caught himself from gawking at the unfamiliar pet for too long, obviously admiring him.

The old cat noticed the younger one was staring at him, and not wanting to startle him, pretended that he didn't notice. Despite this however, Petir still managed to catch quick
glimpses of him. Jet black fur... must be an American Bombay. Sturdy build, and a height similar to his own. Reminded the old cat of himself when he was in his prime of youth, a bodybuilder perhaps, or a sports feline?

Petir giggled when he finally decided to speak out, mostly at the purring that accompanied the greeting. The accent's new, not one he have heard before. Spanish maybe?

He extended his paw towards him. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Petir, Puh-Teer. Your name is?"
"This is Carlito. It's lucky Jag didn't do any permanent damage." Cam said. "It wouldn't have been good if he did..."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I just want to see what a pet gym looks like." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Nice to meet you Carlito," Petir said, grabbing hold of the black cat's paw and shaking it firmly, before letting go.
"Yes, lucky. I only bitten on my tongue, no internal injury," he then answered Cam's concern. "I plan to go and visit the other dog later, he must be hurt a lot. Want to come?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Likewise," he mewed alacritously, letting his paw fall back down to his side. As he stood listening to Cam and Petir, he furrowed his brows and crossed his arms inquisitively. Did something happen not too long ago?

Although he had gained a level of reassurance and calmness from the older cat, Carlito still felt concerned about him and, thus, was inclined to accompany the duo.

Raising his chin slightly, he subtly expressed his concerns. "Mind if I tag along?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"No, I just want to see what a pet gym looks like." Kayla said.
Well I'd supposed it would look like any other gym might..
Twitches his ears forward, listening to a squealing sounds coming twords them..
Uh Oh... Human cubs are running loose!..
OOoh lookie Foxys!! I'm going to hug them all up!!
No No get away I'm not the huggie type! Grrr
Happiness Designer

"Sure, why not? You two can go ahead if you would like, I have to talk with my owner really quick." Cam told the others before turning to enter his house. "I'll be right behind you guys."
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No no. I'd rather not have any hugs right now." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh, we can wait, no problem-lah!" Petir said, grasping Cam's shoulder like how your grandfather would in his attempt to get close to you. "You know, our house is nearby, while you meet your owner, maybe me and Carlito can wait there. Is that OK, Melati?" he turned around as he asked the lady.

"Boleh, sure, we never had any visitors before," Melati responded with a smile.

"Nah, she says okay."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky bares his teeth at the human cubs.
Look he is smiling!
No no! git away, you smell bad and you are sticky.. Hey let go of my tail! your messing my fur.
Turning a round and around, trying to get his tail out of the clutches of the kids.
hypernovatic wrote:"No no. I'd rather not have any hugs right now." Kayla said.
A little girl carrying an open face peanut-butter sandwich with a bite taken out of it. comes up an hugs her anyways!
when she lets go she is no-longer holding the sandwich!! It having been pasted to Kayla's back like a kick me note.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ugh!" Kayla exclaimed, pushing the girl off of her. She pulled the sandwich off her back. "And I just had a shower!" she complained.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Ugh!" Kayla exclaimed, pushing the girl off of her. She pulled the sandwich off her back. "And I just had a shower!" she complained.
hey come on run!
Pulling Kayla along with him..
You can't hurt a human cub, they will always take the cubs side, an we will suffer for it.
Lucky says as he runs from the screaming mod of loud messy cubs, who are now following after the fleeing foxes..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I figured as much." Kayla said, running next to Lucky. "Geez, why do they have to be so annoying?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

"Cool, thanks." Cam replied before entering the house. "MOM?! ARE YOU HOME?!" He yelled up the stairs of the unfamiliar house. A voice called down, "Coming! Where were you last night?"
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Watching the collie leave, Petir set his sights back towards Carlito. "Let's go to my house, Carlito!" he said.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:Watching the collie leave, Petir set his sights back towards Carlito. "Let's go to my house, Carlito!" he said.
Lucky points ahead.
Look maybe we can ditch these sticky kids with those cats up ahead!
Lucky says pantingly and he runs from the squealing group of human cubs chasing after the fox pair.
Come back fox! you haffa do what we say!!
Lucky growled!! deep in his throat..
Only in your dreams cub!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sounds lik a good idea." Kayla said, running a bit faster.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Carlito nodded politely to Cam in acknowledgement just before he left, then turned back to Petir and Melati. Interpreting the latter's approval at the former's suggestion, a gentle smile emanated from his otherwise stern expression. He couldn't help but feel some degree of honor, being their first visitor, and all.

"I promise you won't be disappointed," he mewed pleasantly. Just as he was about to disembark with them, Carlito glanced past the older cat and noticed a pair of foxes running toward them. Immediately he grew cautious, but remained tactful, mindful of the possibility of accidentally misjudging them as a pair of trouble-makers.

With a slight jerk of his right ear and his penetrating glare, he signaled Petir and Melati of their approaching presence, hoping that the foxes would simply pass by them. However, an unsettling scent lingered along with their stench. The alert, dark-furred cat narrowed his eyes and pricked his ears as they drew nearer, and, much to his dismay, his suspicions were confirmed. A small posse of young, lively Twoleg kittens were trailing the fleeing domestic foxes. For whatever exact reason, he did not know, but his instincts warned him that it would be unwise to stay there much longer.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Good to hear that!" Petir remarked, and he started walking side by side with the more relaxed feline, when he noticed the glare and ear swivel.

"Melati, wait." She halted, and turned around, wondering what was up. What they both saw struck them as odd at first. Two foxes, one orange and and the other silver, running towards them at full speed, with some human children chasing after them. Petir immediately recognized both of them as Kayla and the other fox that came with the German Shepherd dog near the river before the big fight. He also noticed that Carlito was being defensive all of a sudden.

It took him a split second to remember the old adage among animals like them in general: avoid children at all costs. They generally are rough with them, and sometimes forget that they are dignified beings too and are treated more like furry toys. Everything clicked inside the old one's head at once, and he immediately stepped forward towards the stampede, holding one arm outstretched. "Carlito, Melati, stay back," he said, winking.

He then waited for the pair of vulpines to pass by him before suddenly... he broke out in a silly cat grin, waving his arms up and down like a clown in a circus act. "Hey! Wanna play with soft kitty cat?" he shouted to get their attention. He then curled on the ground, exposing his white belly towards them, and held his curled paws, both front and hind, upwards, meowing a sweet and melodious meow. It almost seemed like Petir transformed into a different character altogether, acting more like a rambunctious kitten than his usual sturdy self.

Melati too stepped forward, only she stood next to Carlito and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Do not worry, he is trained for this. It is part of his job to entertain children."