HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Rav travels home an crawls into his kennel.
turns on the TV with the remote, an puts his hindpaws up on the cage wall, hooking his toes through the mesh, as he settles in to watch. "Holmes on homes", then switches to watch "Storm chasers", then switches to watch "Pimp my ride".
Munching an chewing upon a rawhide bone, as he watches.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "...!...Tck," I gritted my teeth, insisting on exchanging a glance to the alternative direction of the room from their perspective.
"...M-moving on, please...Eddie," I shuddered uncomfortably, redirecting my attention towards him now that the tables have turned yet again. Although my embarrassed stare was only partial, I continued the game nonetheless.
"Truth or dare?"
Eddie looked into Carlito's eyes. The embarrassment on his face was quite obvious. Oh come on, you don't have to be embarrassed! Um... I'll go with truth.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Seth wrote: Alex just chuckled as he took the controller, Alex
The game started in a weird looking box that looked like it was in spaaaace, then two characters came out from a tube on the ceiling "Have you played this game before Alex?" Eliot asked to the dog "Heh, you still have your sack person with a box on its head Dimitri laughed.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:
Seth wrote: Alex just chuckled as he took the controller, Alex
The game started in a weird looking box that looked like it was in spaaaace, then two characters came out from a tube on the ceiling "Have you played this game before Alex?" Eliot asked to the dog "Heh, you still have your sack person with a box on its head Dimitri laughed.
a couple times, I'm more of a super nintendo guy myself Alex stared intently at the screen, trying to get used to the controls. Without looking away from the screen he adressed Dmitri and elliot,
Is it just you two living here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt yawned and opened his eye. He sat up and looked around
Ngh, what time is it.
He looked over and saw everyone playing Little Big Planet
He sighed, lied back down and Nuzzled himself closer to Cole.
And tried to go back to sleep.
Might as well go back to-
He was cut off by Coles phone going off. Matt groaned and woke up Cole.
Cole felt Matt push him awake
Huh?... Matt, what is it?
Your phones going off.
Cole yawned and took his phone from his phone
He looked at his phone for a minute
...I have no idea who this is. I'll just hang up.
He hung up the phone, which rang again instantly
Cole looked again, and it was the same number.
Let's just ignore it then
He set his phone to silence and put it up.
Man, that was weird... Whats everyone doing
Playing some game.
Oh, okay then.
Cole yawned, and smiled while hugging Matt closer to him, which caused to giggle a bit and hug him back. Cole then rubbed Matt's head a bit.
Gee, what's gotten into you! You're usually all cold and depressing.
I guess I just feel a bit playful, plus it's not like anyone will notice or care
Cole then started to tickle Matt a bit, which made Matt giggle even more.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Seth wrote: a couple times, I'm more of a super nintendo guy myself Alex stared intently at the screen, trying to get used to the controls. Without looking away from the screen he adressed Dmitri and elliot,
"Do I look THAT old when I shave?" Eliot whispered to Dimitri "Nah, just about 40 years older" he chuckled "Very friggin' funny. God, I hate ID photos" Eliot whispered to himself and then answered Alex's question "Nope, we live with my parents" "Where are they, anyway?" Dimitri asked "Well, they were suppoused to be here a couple of hours ago"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:
Seth wrote: a couple times, I'm more of a super nintendo guy myself Alex stared intently at the screen, trying to get used to the controls. Without looking away from the screen he adressed Dmitri and elliot,
"Do I look THAT old when I shave?" Eliot whispered to Dimitri "Nah, just about 40 years older" he chuckled "Very friggin' funny. God, I hate ID photos" Eliot whispered to himself and then answered Alex's question "Nope, we live with my parents" "Where are they, anyway?" Dimitri asked "Well, they were suppoused to be here a couple of hours ago"
Alex never took his eyes off the screen as he responded. What do you think is keeping them?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Seth wrote: Alex never took his eyes off the screen as he responded. What do you think is keeping them?
"No idea..." said Eliot, without taking his eyes away from the TV "Well, they are both working for the Mexican embassy, uh... I don't know, but it is the goverment, you know... always late. Or there's too much traffic?" Dimitri assumed "Yeah, maybe it's the traffic. They'll be here soon, I'm sure" Eliot kept playing.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Are they gonna care that I'm here? I don't want to get you guys in any trouble or anything.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Nah, it's ok. Actually, they will be happy." Dimitri said without a worry "Yeah... lets say that where we last moved was a terrible place." Eliot frowned in disgust and stared away from the screen for a sec, then concentrated on the screen again.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Nah, it's ok. Actually, they will be happy." Dimitri said without a worry "Yeah... lets say that where we last moved was a terrible place." Eliot frowned in disgust and stared away from the screen for a sec, then concentrated on the screen again.
Alex turned to Elliot Where are you guys from?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Mexico" "Eeyup, but that's not the 'terrible' place. We moved to this country for better expectations. We moved first to a neighborhood somewhere in the east. Lovely place. But my parents got better job opportunities in Arizona, but the locals made our life impossible-" "And his classmates threw rocks at me!" Dimitri interrupted. Eliot nodded and continued "Yeah... he sighed and carried on "We were about to give up and return to Mexico, but my parents got a letter from the Mexican government. And now we are here!" "Heh, that letter saved our tails! It was a job offer in an embassy nearby here. The government paid this house!" "And my education! All the way to the University! YEAH!" Eliot raised his fist "Ahem, uh, yeah..." Eliot blushed, he didn't mean to shout that.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Mexico" "Eeyup, but that's not the 'terrible' place. We moved to this country for better expectations. We moved first to a neighborhood somewhere in the east. Lovely place. But my parents got better job opportunities in Arizona, but the locals made our life impossible-" "And his classmates threw rocks at me!" Dimitri interrupted. Eliot nodded and continued "Yeah... he sighed and carried on "We were about to give up and return to Mexico, but my parents got a letter from the Mexican government. And now we are here!" "Heh, that letter saved our tails! It was a job offer in an embassy nearby here. The government paid this house!" "And my education! All the way to the University! YEAH!" Eliot raised his fist "Ahem, uh, yeah..." Eliot blushed, he didn't mean to shout that.
Cole stopped ticking Matt when he heard Eliot shout yeah for some reason.
Whats he shouting for?
Matt shrugged, and Cole sighed and started to hug Matt again
Wow, they're too preoccupied with that game to notice us... Wanna go over?
Sure, why not.
Cole got up and stretched. He then noticed the ribbon he had on came off
He put it back on instantly
He then went over to where Alex was sitting and flopped down. Matt sat next to him.
So, what'd I miss?
He asked while rubbing Matt's head softly.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Mexico" "Eeyup, but that's not the 'terrible' place. We moved to this country for better expectations. We moved first to a neighborhood somewhere in the east. Lovely place. But my parents got better job opportunities in Arizona, but the locals made our life impossible-" "And his classmates threw rocks at me!" Dimitri interrupted. Eliot nodded and continued "Yeah... he sighed and carried on "We were about to give up and return to Mexico, but my parents got a letter from the Mexican government. And now we are here!" "Heh, that letter saved our tails! It was a job offer in an embassy nearby here. The government paid this house!" "And my education! All the way to the University! YEAH!" Eliot raised his fist "Ahem, uh, yeah..." Eliot blushed, he didn't mean to shout that.
Well I'm glad you guys ended up here. It's been pretty great so far.
TensaZangetsu wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:Cole stopped ticking Matt when he heard Eliot shout yeah for some reason.
Whats he shouting for?
Matt shrugged, and Cole sighed and started to hug Matt again
Wow, they're too preoccupied with that game to notice us... Wanna go over?
Sure, why not.
Cole got up and stretched. He then noticed the ribbon he had on came off
He put it back on instantly
He then went over to where Alex was sitting and flopped down. Matt sat next to him.
So, what'd I miss?
Nothin much
playin some little big planet.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Oh.
Cole continued to rub Matt's head.
Hey, do you mind stopping!
Oh sorry kiddo
Cole stopped, and just hugged Matt instead
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie looked into Carlito's eyes. The embarrassment on his face was quite obvious. Oh come on, you don't have to be embarrassed! Um... I'll go with truth.
"...Okay," I acknowledged his decision, pausing for a brief second on thinking for a question to ask. "...Alright. Okay, Eddie. When was the last time you were in a relationship with someone?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

TensaZangetsu wrote: So, what'd I miss?
"Not much. Hey, you wanna play?" Dimitri asked, wagging his tail. "Hey Dima, you can play now, I'll go to the kitchen to taste that thing that you and that other dog prepared, ok?" Eliot passed the controller to Dimitri and left the room.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "...Okay," I acknowledged his decision, pausing for a brief second on thinking for a question to ask. "...Alright. Okay, Eddie. When was the last time you were in a relationship with someone?"
As Carlito asked his question, Eddie frowned, and looked towards the ground. Never....
Shanks leaned towards Eddie, and said, in a mocking voice: What was that? I didn't hear you?
A minute of silence followed. Eddie looked up now, red in his face. Never! I was never in a relationship! Now go ahead and laugh...
Richarson Valley

TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:
"Not much. Hey, you wanna play?" Dimitri asked, wagging his tail. "Hey Dima, you can play now, I'll go to the kitchen to taste that thing that you and that other dog prepared, ok?" Eliot passed the controller to Dimitri and left the room.
Cole shook his head
Sorry, I don't play games that much. Matt, you wanna play?
Matt smiled, and wagged his tail
Sure I do.
Cole smiled, then he noticed that Milk was gone.
Hey, where's that weird girl?
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: As Carlito asked his question, Eddie frowned, and looked towards the ground. Never....
Shanks leaned towards Eddie, and said, in a mocking voice: What was that? I didn't hear you?
A minute of silence followed. Eddie looked up now, red in his face. Never! I was never in a relationship! Now go ahead and laugh...
Inconsistently blinking, my gaze was not disinclined to revert over to Eddie in it's entirety with an commiserating expression.
"...," I stood silent and motionless; a smirk seldom seen on my expression from this spectacle. My quietness subsided seconds before my dismayed sigh,
"Dude...you don't have to be so hard on yourself," I mewed supportingly, nodding to the following appended statement, "Girls are a pretty pain in the you-know-what."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie turned away from Carlito, feeling his face burning. He whispered something to himself, loud enough for everyone to hear it, but silent enough for no-one to understand a word of what was said. Before anyone was able to ask something, Eddie whipped his right eye with his finger, and returned to his original position. I don't feel like playin' anymore...
Oh come on! You're ruining our fun!
Sorry, Shanks, you two continue if you'd like, but I think I'll just sit and watch for a while...
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie turned away from Carlito, feeling his face burning. He whispered something to himself, loud enough for everyone to hear it, but silent enough for no-one to understand a word of what was said. Before anyone was able to ask something, Eddie whipped his right eye with his finger, and returned to his original position. I don't feel like playin' anymore...
Oh come on! You're ruining our fun!
Sorry, Shanks, you two continue if you'd like, but I think I'll just sit and watch for a while...
"...Um, o-okay," I nodded, acknowledging Eddie's decision. It wouldn't be long before I, too, withdraw from the game anyways, so I decided to tag along for a few more rounds. "Alright, Shanks. I'm going for dare, again," I mentioned, even before he would ask.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "...Um, o-okay," I nodded, acknowledging Eddie's decision. It wouldn't be long before I, too, withdraw from the game anyways, so I decided to tag along for a few more rounds. "Alright, Shanks. I'm going for dare, again," I mentioned, even before he would ask.
Huh? What? Oh...
Shanks was distracted a bit, wondering what's wrong with his brother. But once Carlito spoke, he decided it doesn't matter, and just wanted to continue to play. That's the spirit! I want you to, uhm... go outside, and hug the first pet that comes along, while saying "I love you so much"! Gender or species doesn't matter. I'll go with you so I can laugh!
Shanks was excited to see Carlito pull off the dare. He already got up, and started walking towards the door.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood had ended up getting lost in thought, and decided to extend his walk. It was nice that nobody else was around; he could actually enjoy his walk and think freely without any annoying interruptions. It even looked like all those ducks that were circling around had left. Just one more circle around the block and he’d call it a day...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Huh? What? Oh...
Shanks was distracted a bit, wondering what's wrong with his brother. But once Carlito spoke, he decided it doesn't matter, and just wanted to continue to play. That's the spirit! I want you to, uhm... go outside, and hug the first pet that comes along, while saying "I love you so much"! Gender or species doesn't matter. I'll go with you so I can laugh!
Shanks was excited to see Carlito pull off the dare. He already got up, and started walking towards the door.
As soon as I heard Shank's dare, I could've sworn that my eyes dilated in mere surprise, further succeeded by an inescapably conspicuous blush. Hug any pet that's currently wandering outside? That's...humiliating! But then again, that's what this game is all about ; I'm not going to allow this to overwhelm me!
"...Bring it on," I smirked autonomously, executing an act contrary to my concealed embarrassment and complexed trait that urged to persuade me otherwise in complying to this dare ; nevertheless, I carried on. Strolling myself past the foyer's reach and out its front door, my persistent gaze ran afar numerous directions before I would eventually descry a soul in sight.
D-Singer wrote:Blood had ended up getting lost in thought, and decided to extend his walk. It was nice that nobody else was around; he could actually enjoy his walk and think freely without any annoying interruptions. It even looked like all those ducks that were circling around had left. Just one more circle around the block and he’d call it a day...
...It had to be a dog. And a guy, to boot. Speculating on the fact that he's the only one taking a stroll out here, I'm not left with much of a choice. Well, here I go...

"...Hey there!"I approached the serene dog at an accelerated pace, ensuring the state of the street for incoming cars. Before he knew it, I had already wrapped my arms around the canine -- closing in the distance with my muzzle approaching his left ear.
"...I love you," I whispered with a convincing smile, maintaining an innocent expression. Contrary to my happy-go-lucky composure, I was already breaking down in sheer embarrassment in the inside. Hopefully, he'll more than understand that it was just another dare -- especially with Shanks' incoming laughter.
...Or so I thought. I should've drank one last can of orange soda before setting out for this dare...
Last edited by Rhyzer on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:
Cole shook his head
Sorry, I don't play games that much. Matt, you wanna play?
Matt smiled, and wagged his tail
Sure I do.
Cole smiled, then he noticed that Milk was gone.
Hey, where's that weird girl?
Alex responded without looking away from the screen

Milk? she headed out a couple minutes ago.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Oh, ok... I didn't even get to say goodbye, oh well
He put his headphones in and started to play Ore ska Band- tsumasaki on his phone
He continued to hug Matt in a adorable way.

(here is a link to the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcshiy5Y ... ata_player)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Oh, Hey...” Blood casually greeted the white cat as he kept walking. He thought no more of him other than just some other pet out for a walk, but that changed almost immediately when the feline suddenly hugged him. Instinctively, Blood flinched backwards and shoved an arm between him and the cat. The "...I love you," whispered in his ear and the faint smell of orange soda gave him mixed ideas of what this pet was doing.

“H-Hey! Get off!” Blood pried Carlito off with one arm and stared him down. “What’re you? Blitzed on soda?” “Freaking cats...” The large shepherd glanced at the young dog he’d seen a few days back not too far from him, that overly enthusiastic pup in clothing and a hat. “...Oh right, I remember you, Straw Hat.” He look at Carlito and then back at Shanks. “You put this guy up to that or something?”
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri was about to say something, but heard loud coughs in the kitchen "Oh no, er... i'll be back in 2 secs. You guys play" Dimitri left the controller on the couch and went to the kitchen.
"Oh Dios... Dimitri, how much chocolate did you use?!" "Well, uh... I dunno" Dimitri shrugged "Man, this is to sweet!" Eliot checked the container of the chocolate "Dude, you used about 20% of all the chocolate! That's a friggin' lot!" "Oh come on! Just add some milk to it! Geezus..." Dimitri facepawlmed "Well, from now on, we are going to buy cake. Not make them" Eliot chuckled, "Or at least buy something from that cafe..." Eliot discreetly said, getting some milk out of the fridge.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

ALex looked over at Cole and saw he had his headphones on.
What an ###
he handed matt the other controller,
So, what's your story?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:ALex looked over at Cole and saw he had his headphones on.
What an ###
So, what's your story?
Matt looked at Alex with a questioning look
Me?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Seth wrote:ALex looked over at Cole and saw he had his headphones on.
What an ###
So, what's your story?
Matt looked at Alex with a questioning look
Me?
Yeah you, how'd you and Matt end up here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Well, Cole's dad got moved here by his job. I don't really know what his job is though, you'd have to ask Cole about it.
Matt said as he adjusted himself to the controls of the game.
But he really doesn't like talking about family stuff, or his dad's business, so I doubt he'll tell you.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Well, Cole's dad got moved here by his job. I don't really know what his job is though, you'd have to ask Cole about it.
But he really doesn't like talking about family stuff, or his dad's business, so I doubt he'll tell you.
Where'd you live before?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Well, Cole's dad got moved here by his job. I don't really know what his job is though, you'd have to ask Cole about it.
Where'd you live before?
Well, before here we lived in Tennessee
Matt sighed.
how many more questions do you have? Cause I won't answer certain ones.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks started chuckling when Carlito started walking towards the GSD. Once he hugged him, Shanks started laughing really loud.
D-Singer wrote:“...Oh right, I remember you, Straw Hat.” He look at Carlito and then back at Shanks. “You put this guy up to that or something?”
He smiled at the GSD. Oh, you remember me?! Yeah, we're playing truth or dare. It's nothing personal, don't worry! Although you really are a nice pair... - he teased them, while chuckling.
Richarson Valley

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Seth wrote:
Where'd you live before?
Well, before here we lived in Tennessee
Matt sighed.
how many more questions do you have? Cause I won't answer certain ones.
Nothin else, I was just curious.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Oh, ok then.
Matt sighed. And went back to playing the game
Cole got bored with listening to music.
He decided to mess with Matt
He made sure Matt wasnt paying attention
He then pinched Matt on his side
OW! why did you do that!?
Hm? Do what Matt?
Pinch me!
Cole gave a innocent Look
What? I did no such thing little brother.
Matt growled at him, then went back to the game
Cole grinned evilly
He pinched him again
Oww! I swear god if you pinch me one more time!
I'm not doing anything!
Matt turned back to the game.
Cole stopped pinching him, and decided to blow into his ear. He knew Matt hated it.
Cole inhaled then blew into matt's left ear.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

D-Singer wrote:“H-Hey! Get off!” Blood pried Carlito off with one arm and stared him down. “What’re you? Blitzed on soda?” “Freaking cats...”
"...To be fairly honest, I only drank one..." I muttered beneath my breath, seldom inconspicuous at doing so.
As I retraced my steps to a light distance away from the dog before me, my inebriated smirk slowly subsided to it's regressed counterpart. Sooner than later, it suddenly occurred to me that my rationality became even less deteriorated than before. This caught me by surprise when I glanced up by mere instinct, which absorbed me in my thoughts yet again.
...Crap...Is it really that late?...No way.
Alex wrote:Oh, you remember me?! Yeah, we're playing truth or dare. It's nothing personal, don't worry! Although you really are a nice pair... - he teased them, while chuckling.
I turned to glimpse at Shanks with an exasperated expression, clearly hearing him on the latter.
"...H-hey! Don't joke around like that, buddy!" I retorted.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood gave Shanks a cold stare. “You better watch it kid. There’re dogs out there who’d break your jaw for joking like that.” The shepherd walked past Shanks and continued on his way, it was getting pretty dark and he was hungry.