HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "...Dare!" I retorted, exuberantly feeble-minded as I was with a bright smile.
A wide smile appeared on Shanks' face. Dare was always more fun than truth. It usually had to be something very embarrassing, like getting naked, but that only worked with humans. Shanks didn't know Carlito at all, so he had no idea what's embarrassing for him. But there had to be something that's embarrassing for all pets. Or, most of them. Uhm... let's see.... give me a few minutes....
Judging from his behavior before, it seemed like Carlito didn't like contact.
Okay! I want you... to chew on Eddie's ear! You know, acting all mushy and stuff, like you see in romance movies. For 3 minutes!
What?! Shanks, you can't involve me in his dare!
Of course I can! This is truth or dare, the game where anything can and will happen! If you don't like it, don't play it! But you're not a party breaker, right? After he's done, he gets to ask you truth or dare. Now let me enjoy your faces while he does it...
Eddie was in a tight spot. Of course he didn't want to be a party breaker. Well... it can't be that bad. He gritted his teeth, preparing for what'll come. Why was Shanks not-so-dumb when it comes to stuff like this....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: A wide smile appeared on Shanks' face. Uhm... let's see.... give me a few minutes....
"...Hee hee!" I gave Shanks two big thumbs ups, exuberantly smiling at the moment! Funny, I don't really recall being this lively and spirited ever since a while now...Bah! I quickly rubbed this ludicrous idea from my mind...--
Alex wrote:...Okay! I want you... to chew on Eddie's ear! You know, acting all mushy and stuff, like you see in romance movies. For 3 minutes!
"Whaa?! C-chewing on Eddie's ea-- for three minutes?!" I said, perplexed and bewildered!
Then again, these types of dares didn't really unsettle me or anything...so why be reluctant? That, and a dare's a dare! It had to be done.

"...Alright!" I acquiesced, my smile indicating no signs of hesitation, but a mere inebriated blush. As I closely surveyed Eddie for a mere moment, I could've sworn that my body completely acted on it's own as I pounced on him without chagrin -- followed by me nipping on the tips of his ear.
...Oh yeah, prior to the time...I must've lost track of it when my body acted on it's own!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"What? No. I'm heading back to your barn to use the water there. Because A: I don't like rivers, and B: I'd rather not stick around in case we have to deal with more [ticked] off birds.

Yeah? Well I bet most pets here also fled in terror after being attacked by a bunch of fluttering, feathered pests too."

Rav trots back to blood after having found the feathers from the duck that fell for the animal control officer.
I'm going to take my brother back home sir, if that is ok.
Sure go on. I've got a ton of reports to write up now. (sigh)

Rav comes up an takes ahold of Blood arm in-case he gets dizzy on the walk back to Fort Venison.
Well that is good, The river is most likely still fast moving after all that storm water.
Rav snickers...
I was having a hard enough time just catching the birds without actually having to injure them.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav comes up an takes ahold of Blood arm in-case he gets dizzy on the walk back to Fort Venison.
Well that is good, The river is most likely still fast moving after all that storm water.
Rav snickers...
I was having a hard enough time just catching the birds without actually having to injure them.
"Huh?" Blood wasn't expecting Rav to suddenly grab hold of him like that. "You probably didn't need to catch any of them, we might have actually been in trouble if we maimed any of those stupid birds." Blood attempted to tug his arm free. "Really Rav, I'm fine. You can let go of my arm."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Huh?" Blood wasn't expecting Rav to suddenly grab hold of him like that. "You probably didn't need to catch any of them, we might have actually been in trouble if we maimed any of those stupid birds." Blood attempted to tug his arm free. "Really Rav, I'm fine. You can let go of my arm."

Rav pouts, an lets go of his arm.
All right. but expect me to laugh at you, if you go an face plant into the ground... dear brother.
Daintily stepping over several tree roots sticking up out of the ground.

Hey i had to get those bird brains to stop attacking us some how.
In the old days i would have just ripped them all apart, there would have been carnage all over the place. I think i have done quite well.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:"...Alright!" I acquiesced, my smile indicating no signs of hesitation, but a mere inebriated blush. As I closely surveyed Eddie for a mere moment, I could've sworn that my body completely acted on it's own as I pounced on him without chagrin -- followed by me nipping on the tips of his ear.
...Oh yeah, prior to the time...I must've lost track of it when my body acted on it's own!
Eddie kept his teeth grit, and closed his eyes. This was embarrassing and not really comfortable. Just like Carlito, he lost track of time, but for other reasons. Wasn't time always slower when waiting for something uncomfortable to pass? Either way, Shanks was chuckling at Eddie's face. More than 3 minutes passed, but Carlito didn't stop. Shanks was now staring at them, wondering why. Okay! You can stop now!
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Okay! You can stop now!
"...Hm?" I glanced back up to Shanks, thinking that he had precisely kept track of the time for the duration of the dare, "I'm surprised it took this long to reach three minutes."
I took a few steps away from Eddie in proximity, then turned to glance at him with an impish smirk,
"...Alright, Eddie. Truth or dare?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav pouts, an lets go of his arm.
All right. but expect me to laugh at you, if you go an face plant into the ground... dear brother.
Daintily stepping over several tree roots sticking up out of the ground.

Hey i had to get those bird brains to stop attacking us some how.
In the old days i would have just ripped them all apart, there would have been carnage all over the place. I think i have done quite well.

Blood used care as he walked around the exposed tree roots on the path, as well as watching out for anything else that might be a hazard. “Feh, ripping up an entire flock of geese in a place like this would get you and your owner some really nasty visits from the animal cops.”

“Don’t get it twisted though, if I saw the duck that did this to me, I’d be using its neck as a chew toy. Luckily we managed to scare them off without having to do that.” Blood noticed it was starting to get a little dark outside, he began jogging back to the barn. Once there, he found the water pump sticking out of the ground and pushed it a few times, awkwardly trying to rinse off the wound on his head as he did.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Well, I think I'll stay" "Not a problem!" The teen ruffled the dog's headfur "I'll be back in less than an hour, 'kay?" Dimitri nodded "Ok, luck out there, heh" Eliot smiled and called "Ok, I'm about to go to The Wall! Make up your minds! Stay here or go with me!" the teen warned everyone in the house. Then he looked outside, he noticed it was kinda dark "Nevermind! It's getting dark out there..." Eliot got disappointed.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Well, I think I'll stay" "Not a problem!" The teen ruffled the dog's headfur "I'll be back in less than an hour, 'kay?" Dimitri nodded "Ok, luck out there, heh" Eliot smiled and called "Ok, I'm about to go to The Wall! Make up your minds! Stay here or go with me!" the teen warned everyone in the house. Then he looked outside, he noticed it was kinda dark "Nevermind! It's getting dark out there..." Eliot got disappointed.
Alex sat down in the nearest chair,
So what do you guys wanna do?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole sighed.
Are those ducks gone yet?
Matt looked out the window
No.
Cole sighed
Well I'm tired, I'm going to bed
Cole curled himself up, and closed his eyes.
Matt went next to Cole and lied next to him. Cole wrapped an arm around him, and pulled him closer.
Matt smiled and closed his eye.
I'll just sleep too.

(if you saw this in real life, it's very adorable)
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"D'aaaww" Eliot muttered when he saw both dogs go to sleep
Seth wrote: Alex sat down in the nearest chair,
"Well, we could play PS3" Dimitri pointed at the video game console "Well, I think that is a good idea" Eliot took of his ushanka (Russian hat), grabbed a controller and sat on the couch "So, uh, you guys wanna play? We have Little Big Planet, CoD MW2, GTAIV and CoD Black Ops, oh, we also have a couple of movies"
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"D'aaaww" Eliot muttered when he saw both dogs go to sleep
Seth wrote: Alex sat down in the nearest chair,
"Well, we could play PS3" Dimitri pointed at the video game console "Well, I think that is a good idea" Eliot took of his ushanka (Russian hat), grabbed a controller and sat on the couch "So, uh, you guys wanna play? We have Little Big Planet, CoD MW2, GTAIV and CoD Black Ops, oh, we also have a couple of movies"
Alex flopped down on the couch
your house, your call
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood used care as he walked around the exposed tree roots on the path, as well as watching out for anything else that might be a hazard. “Feh, ripping up an entire flock of geese in a place like this would get you and your owner some really nasty visits from the animal cops.”

Wouldn't be the first time...
Rav says, before putting his paws up to his muzzle. with a look of did i just say that out loud?
D-Singer wrote:“Don’t get it twisted though, if I saw the duck that did this to me, I’d be using its neck as a chew toy. Luckily we managed to scare them off without having to do that.” Blood noticed it was starting to get a little dark outside, he began jogging back to the barn. Once there, he found the water pump sticking out of the ground and pushed it a few times, awkwardly trying to rinse off the wound on his head as he did.

Rav comes over an pumps the well for Blood so he can wash his head unencumbered.
There is that better? there are towels up in the cup board.
Notices how dark it is getting now..
You going to bed down in the barn, or trot back to the mobile home, to bed down at?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Well, we could play PS3" Dimitri pointed at the video game console "Well, I think that is a good idea" Eliot took of his ushanka (Russian hat), grabbed a controller and sat on the couch "So, uh, you guys wanna play? We have Little Big Planet, CoD MW2, GTAIV and CoD Black Ops, oh, we also have a couple of movies"
"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be going home now." Milk said, as outside looked dark enough for the ducks to become blind without light, while she could still see well enough. "Though I wouldn't mind watching a romantic movie with you gentlemen next time!" She giggled and teased.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aquablast wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:"Well, we could play PS3" Dimitri pointed at the video game console "Well, I think that is a good idea" Eliot took of his ushanka (Russian hat), grabbed a controller and sat on the couch "So, uh, you guys wanna play? We have Little Big Planet, CoD MW2, GTAIV and CoD Black Ops, oh, we also have a couple of movies"
"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be going home now." Milk said, as outside looked dark enough for the ducks to become blind without light, while she could still see well enough. "Though I wouldn't mind watching a romantic movie with you gentlemen next time!" She giggled and teased.
bye Milk, nice to meet you! I'll take you up on that movie sometime.
After milk had left Alex turned to Dmitri

I can still hang out if you want, dad doesn't mind if I stay out late.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "...Alright, Eddie. Truth or dare?"
Eddie was unsure on what to choose. Truth was mostly easier than dare. Doing something crazy or embarrassing or gross just wasn't suited for him. But then again, Eddie had quite a few secrets he wouldn't want to share. It was a tough decision.
Uhm.... I think I'll go with truth.
When he said it, Shanks frowned at him. Aw come on, that's not fun! Dare is funnier!
Whatever! The rules say I can pick truth, too! Don't frown at me for it...
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

After finally rinsing out all the dry blood on his head and paw, he shook off and answered. “I think I’ll stick with sleeping in my fifth-wheel. I’ll have a real bed, and I’m supposed to be guarding it anyways. Why do you ask?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:After finally rinsing out all the dry blood on his head and paw, he shook off and answered. “I think I’ll stick with sleeping in my fifth-wheel. I’ll have a real bed, and I’m supposed to be guarding it anyways. Why do you ask?”

So i can tell Mom, where your at dog, ofcourse.
Rav replies..
Then blushes for a moment, after a moment of awkward silence.
No really, that was it. Just so i can tell mom where your going to be.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood had noticed from the beginning that Rav had kind of a weird way of speaking, but half that response he hardly even understood. “Uh...alright, just tell her I’ll be staying in that trailer by the empty house down the street. I’ve got everything I need there, so she doesn’t have to worry that much. I can take care of myself.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood had noticed from the beginning that Rav had kind of a weird way of speaking, but half that response he hardly even understood. “Uh...alright, just tell her I’ll be staying in that trailer by the empty house down the street. I’ve got everything I need there, so she doesn’t have to worry that much. I can take care of myself.”

((someone needs to make Rav stop watching so much TV! :) ))

Rav nods nods his head.
I think i'm going to be the one worrying, i've never had a brother to watch over before.
Well, sleep tight! an don't let the fleas an bedbugs bite. yaa!

Rav says an he leaves the barn, trotting up the field to the house.
his big bushytail wagging happily side to side
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie was unsure on what to choose. Truth was mostly easier than dare. Doing something crazy or embarrassing or gross just wasn't suited for him. But then again, Eddie had quite a few secrets he wouldn't want to share. It was a tough decision.
Uhm.... I think I'll go with truth.
When he said it, Shanks frowned at him. Aw come on, that's not fun! Dare is funnier!
Whatever! The rules say I can pick truth, too! Don't frown at me for it...
"It's alright. It doesn't really matter what you choose," I mewed subtly, giving a short nod that sufficed my opinion, "Alright, Eddie..."

Absorbed, I gave much thought of what to ask Eddie pertaining to his choice -- but no matter how much I thought of the subject, nothing genuine came to mind.

"...Umm..." Smiling sheepishly, "L-let's see...Errmm..."

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to ask this cat! Anything would suffice in general...

"...Sorry, but nothing comes to mind so far," I said, letting out a bashful chuckle.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:"Alright, Eddie..."

Absorbed, I gave much thought of what to ask Eddie pertaining to his choice -- but no matter how much I thought of the subject, nothing genuine came to mind.

"...Umm..." Smiling sheepishly, "L-let's see...Errmm..."

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to ask this cat! Anything would suffice in general...

"...Sorry, but nothing comes to mind so far," I said, letting out a bashful chuckle.
Eddie thought it was weird that Carlito had nothing to ask him. They just met today, and didn't know almost anything about each other. So there were quite a few things to ask. Before he could say anything, however, Shanks started talking.
See? It's much better and easier if you just pick dare!
No! Give him time! I'm sure he'll think of something.
Whatever. Party breaker.... - said Shanks, and turned his head away. After a few seconds, Eddie frowned. Alright, screw it! Dare!
Eddie said it just to avoid awkward silence. He wasn't looking forward to doing whatever he's told, no matter how embarrassing or hard it is...
Richarson Valley

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"K', bye Milk! Be careful with those ducks anyway!" Dimitri waved a good bye
Seth wrote: bye Milk, nice to meet you! I'll take you up on that movie sometime.
After milk had left Alex turned to Dmitri

I can still hang out if you want, dad doesn't mind if I stay out late.
"Sure, you can stay here as long as you want. I'm sure that my parents will be ok with that. Eliot grabbed a controller and passed it to Dimitri "Thanks, but you should play, er... what was your name again?" Eliot facepalmed, as he started up Little Big Planet. "Really, Dima? Geez..." he muttered.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote: "Sure, you can stay here as long as you want. I'm sure that my parents will be ok with that. Eliot grabbed a controller and passed it to Dimitri "Thanks, but you should play, er... what was your name again?" Eliot facepalmed, as he started up Little Big Planet. "Really, Dima? Geez..." he muttered.
Alex just chuckled as he took the controller, Alex
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie thought it was weird that Carlito had nothing to ask him. They just met today, and didn't know almost anything about each other. So there were quite a few things to ask. Before he could say anything, however, Shanks started talking.
See? It's much better and easier if you just pick dare!
No! Give him time! I'm sure he'll think of something.
Whatever. Party breaker.... - said Shanks, and turned his head away. After a few seconds, Eddie frowned. Alright, screw it! Dare!
Eddie said it just to avoid awkward silence. He wasn't looking forward to doing whatever he's told, no matter how embarrassing or hard it is...
As surprised as I was, I still did not expect Eddie to reconsider on his decision of Truth and Dare.
"Hmm, alright then," I shrugged, "Hmm...Oh! I want 'ya to get a piggy-back ride from Shanks! This'll be no more than two minutes, I suppose," I nodded, crossing my arms with a delighted smirk on my expression.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:As surprised as I was, I still did not expect Eddie to reconsider on his decision of Truth and Dare.
"Hmm, alright then," I shrugged, "Hmm...Oh! I want 'ya to get a piggy-back ride from Shanks! This'll be no more than two minutes, I suppose," I nodded, crossing my arms with a delighted smirk on my expression.
Eddie widened his eyes as he heard what Carlito wanted from him. That was almost impossible, considering the size difference between the two. But since it had to be done, he stood up, slowly and nervously walking towards the center of the room. Umm... so... how am I supposed to...
Eddie had no idea how to do this. But before he could finish his sentence, Shanks jumped off the couch and on his back. Yay! Go piggy, go!
Ack! - blurted Eddie out, almost falling on his behind at the weight on his back. He grabbed Shanks' legs, trying to stabilize himself and his brother, which was a very hard task. After a while of just standing there, Eddie started walking, while trying to say the words "Stop it, you're chocking me", but without any success. With such a task, two minutes would sure look like a very long time.....
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Umm... so... how am I supposed to...
Eddie had no idea how to do this. But before he could finish his sentence, Shanks jumped off the couch and on his back. Yay! Go piggy, go!
Ack! - blurted Eddie out, almost falling on his behind at the weight on his back!
"...Pwwwh...pwwwh...!"

Upon the spectacle before me, it was quite difficult to repress my initial reaction -- but my efforts were deemed futile nonetheless, as one of my suppressed traits were eventually exposed into view.

"...Pfft-pwwh! Bwahahahaha!"

Clenching my stomach as a drawback to my hysterical laughter, I'd nearly forgotten how subtly painful it was to maintain such fits of laughter at this rate...! But it was well worth it; I couldn't resist a good laugh! After settling down on my uncontrollable, albeit unexpected burst, I convincingly reminded them that Eddie's dare was now void, and that two minutes had just about passed -- but in reality, I insisted on pausing them seconds before their limit before my laughter got too out of control to the point of it being agonizingly painful!

"...Go piggy, go...Gwahahaha! Oh GOD, that's just priceless!"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie walked, very slowly, a couple of meters, and returned, hoping that the two minutes are over already. To make things worse, once Shanks saw Carlito laughing, he started laughing too, making it harder for Eddie. After a few more seconds, he jumped off of his back. Bwahahahahah that was amazing! I told you dare is better, Eddie!
Yeah... my poor back.... - said Eddie, while climbing onto the couch. Now that it's over, the ride didn't seem that hard, but that didn't change the fact that his brother is heavy.
Okay, now is finally my turn. Truth or dare, Shanks!
Shanks also sat back on the couch. It wasn't a hard choice for him - there was nothing fun in truth. And besides, what would anyone possibly ask him? So he answered "dare"! He's probably capable of doing anything Eddie tells him with ease, considering his small imagination when it comes to things like this.
I want you....
This was a really though call. Telling him to do some physical activity wouldn't be any problem for him. Telling him to do something crazy wouldn't also be a problem. And it's almost impossible to get him embarrassed. It even gets harder considering the fact that there are no female pets currently. So what to do?
I want you to run outside and yell "I'm an idiot" three times!
Okay!
That was his entire reaction. Eddie had no idea how Shanks never had any feeling of embarrassment. But he couldn't repress his laughter once "I'm an idiot" was heard from outside. There were quite a few people and pets outside, considering it's a warm summer evening. Once he was done, Shanks looked at the passengers. Most of them were looking at him, confused. Whatever. He ran back inside. Well, that wasn't hard! Truth or dare, new cat?
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Whoo-hoo, you're a tough one to crack!," I realized, surprised at his easygoing complexion despite the embarrassment that must have derived from such a dare, "Oh...erm...let's go with Truth for now."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks chuckled at the comment given to him. But now emerged a problem - Carlito chose truth. Since he was a guest, Shanks wouldn't want to make him change to dare. It would be impolite. That's something he got from Eddie, probably.
Um... let's see......
Shanks had no idea what usually embarrasses people. So asking something when the asked person is forced to tell the truth was a problem for Shanks. Uhm.... yeah... this is kind of tough... oh, I know! Have you ever felt attracted to dogs? I think there's some embarrassment with all the cat-dog lover thing... but I'm not sure....
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"...H-huh? Dogs?" I reminisced with utter surprise from his question, my facial expression indicating as support to this phenomenon.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yeah! - Shanks nodded, glad that the question took Carlito by surprise. So? Have you?
Shanks was obviously bad at reading facial expressions. Eddie, however, noticed some support in Carlito's face. But that didn't change the fact that he acted surprised when asked. Which made Eddie think that the answer was "Yes". He remained calm, while waiting for the answer.
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Yeah! - Shanks nodded, glad that the question took Carlito by surprise. So? Have you?
Shanks was obviously bad at reading facial expressions. Eddie, however, noticed some support in Carlito's face. But that didn't change the fact that he acted surprised when asked. Which made Eddie think that the answer was "Yes". He remained calm, while waiting for the answer.
It would be, without a doubt, futile to blatantly say otherwise now that my surprised demeanor had slightly shifted to a somewhat bashful exterior. The last thing I would do, however, is to allow trifling matter like this to weigh down upon me. It didn't help that I was partway intoxicated, either...
"...Nyeah-Aackk!," I muttered in response, pessimistic that my answer wasn't taken on account due to my unintended hack of a dry throat. " Nah. 'Course not," I restated with a presumptuous smirk, clearing my throat all the while.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie frowned at Carlito. It seemed like he didn't really tell the truth. Even Shanks was a bit suspicious. A-are you sure? Don't have to hide 'nything...
While Eddie was waiting for Carlito to answer, Shanks got up and walked out of the room. Soon, he returned, carrying more orange sodas, possible all of them from down the basement. Usually, Eddie would yell at him for this. He's drinking too much in the first place, and he got really wasted yesterday. But right now, Eddie was just looking at Carlito, waiting for an answer. Or waiting for him to continue the game. Or both.
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"Tch...T-that isn't it!," I retaliated with a discomfited tone, self-conscious more than before all of a sudden. "...I'm sorry...P-perhaps I've had," I murmured, glancing down at the floor with the tendency to not make eye-contact all the while -- for the sake of disregarding their expressions about this. This was incredibly embarrassing...
Last edited by Rhyzer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Later.” Blood watched Rav up until he was out of sight, back at his house, and then began his walk back to the trailer. He reflected on just how much of an eccentric, and at the same time reliable, friend he’d made. One his way back, the wild looking shepherd enjoyed the tranquility of the evening. Somewhere on a different street, he distinctly heard some other dog barking at the top of his lungs multiple times
Shanks wrote:I'M AN IDIOT!
Probably some weird game, or a lost bet, or a dare, or something. Or, maybe it was just some extremely honest housepet wanting to share his facts via shouting loudly into the evening...

Blood silently continued his walk past the park, looking forward to just having some dinner, reading a book, and finally resting up on a real bed for the first time in three days.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Seth wrote:bye Milk, nice to meet you! I'll take you up on that movie sometime.
Russiarules1 wrote:"K', bye Milk! Be careful with those ducks anyway!" Dimitri waved a good bye
Milk waved good bye back, before heading to the door. She peeked outside to make sure that coast was clear, then she silently stepped outside the house, closed the door, and vanished away from all light source. She avoided all lights as she used the fences as her cover. Navigating with her Canine Dark Vision™, she made way to her house... Stealthily! (Agi: 9)

(OOC: I don't think the ducks can spot her like this, though I am still thinking about her next action so I will stop here.)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:"Tch...T-that isn't it!," I retaliated with a discomfited tone, self-conscious more than before all of a sudden. "...I'm sorry...P-perhaps I've had," I murmured, glancing down at the floor with the tendency to not make eye-contact all the while -- for the sake of disregarding their expressions about this. This was incredibly embarrassing...
Dog lover, dog lover! - said Shanks, while pointing at Carlito. Of course he didn't mean anything bad by it, but it was funny. Oh stop mocking him, Shanks, he's obviously embarrassed by it!
Shanks moved his eyes towards Eddie, still kinda mocking Carlito. Well, that's kind of the point in truth or dare, isn't it?
Eddie opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it again. Shanks was right. He looked at Carlito, waiting for him to continue...
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Dog lover, dog lover! - said Shanks, while pointing at Carlito. Of course he didn't mean anything bad by it, but it was funny. Oh stop mocking him, Shanks, he's obviously embarrassed by it!
Shanks moved his eyes towards Eddie, still kinda mocking Carlito. Well, that's kind of the point in truth or dare, isn't it?
Eddie opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it again. Shanks was right. He looked at Carlito, waiting for him to continue...
"...!...Tck," I gritted my teeth, insisting on exchanging a glance to the alternative direction of the room from their perspective.
"...M-moving on, please...Eddie," I shuddered uncomfortably, redirecting my attention towards him now that the tables have turned yet again. Although my embarrassed stare was only partial, I continued the game nonetheless.
"Truth or dare?"