HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Rav, I don’t want come off as stupid and harmless. That would kinda defeat the purpose of being a PPD. Y’know, making would-be attackers think twice before they decide to screw with me or my friends? That’s what I was taught, and that’s what my...erm...’owner’ wants...” He spoke with hinted uncertainty.

Rav Heel's, an sits back down at the table, curling his tail about the chair.
Well, if i was still guarding a large area, like a warehouse or something. Then i would project a serious, dangerous demeanor to keep people at bay, like you said.
But in a neighborhood setting like this, where we only have are owner to protect. It works against us to project a dangerous image. It makes the other pets nervous, a scares their owners. An we know how humans get really unpredictable when there scared about something.

Rav flicks his ears, watching Blood fidget.
Are you having a problem with your owner? or the thought of being owned, like venis... does??

It's not my place to say this, but..
Maybe you need to talk with your owner, you not protecting any military base here.
Does he still want you projecting the aggressive prevent posture?

Rav sits back into his chair..

Your among civilians now, perhaps you can get to relax an have fun for a while now,
instead of always being on guard, an the stress that brings.
Took me a long time to learn to do that.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav Heel's, an sits back down at the table, curling his tail about the chair.
Well, if i was still guarding a large area, like a warehouse or something. Then i would project a serious, dangerous demeanor to keep people at bay, like you said.
But in a neighborhood setting like this, where we only have are owner to protect. It works against us to project a dangerous image. It makes the other pets nervous, a scares their owners. An we know how humans get really unpredictable when there scared about something.
“Uh-huh..I picked up on that a long time ago, okay? The problem is that I know for a fact my demeanor has practically no impact on what most humans think of me. They either look, and see a strangely colored guard dog in a bad mood, or they see the big, happy, wild looking dog who probably shouldn’t even be a pet in the first place.”

“That’s what I get when I play either card.”
Keeshah wrote:
Rav flicks his ears, watching Blood fidget.
Are you having a problem with your owner? or the thought of being owned, like venis... does??

“NO ONE owns me, alright. I consider the human I live with to be the closest friend I’ve got. That’s as far as it goes..”
Keeshah wrote:
It's not my place to say this, but..
Maybe you need to talk with your owner, you not protecting any military base here.
Does he still want you projecting the aggressive prevent posture?
Rav sits back into his chair..

Your among civilians now, perhaps you can get to relax an have fun for a while now,
instead of always being on guard, an the stress that brings.
Took me a long time to learn to do that.
Blood just stood without saying anything for a moment, then shut his eyes and inhaled deeply through his nose, as if trying to calm annoyance.”Listen carefully, I’m not some official military dog. I never was. So don’t talk to me like one. No, actually I’m told all too often I need to lighten up, and maybe every once and a while I can. Unfortunately, I am inevitably put in situations I don’t want to be in, so I feel like I’m better off being constantly on guard. Here, I’ll even give you a recent example:”

Two weeks ago, my friend and I took off from our home out in AZ on a little business trip. After some detours, we ended up here. Now at first, things seemed okay. I even managed to make a few new friends and actually enjoy myself for a while. But then, just one casual walk home from this same cafe and *SNAP*, I’m suddenly the primary target for animal control’s hunting episode. I was doing absolutely nothing, but I was still put through all of **** for the evening, just because I looked sort of wild. The funniest part is, even after it was all over, my friend gets a call informing us that people burglarized our home while we were gone. I could have been there when it happened had I chosen to stay behind. So there was really no escape from some new ordeal."

Blood sighed and tapped at his collar. "No matter where I go or what I do...there's something just waiting to catch me off guard..it's been like that for at least two years now.."

[OOC: Wheeeeeeeee~ RPing again :roll: ~]
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

Rachel paused for a second, listening to Blood's rant for a moment before turning back to Cier, shaking her head slightly and sighing. "Sorry, uh... no, not really, besides some stale balloons from a long time ago. Maybe we could go pick up some balloons, and get what you have at your house?" she suggested.~

Matthew turned his head at Alex. "I have time, although if you're busy now... maybe we could jam sometime soon and you could tell me about it, I just got a new 5-string in, it has a great tone," he said, oblivious to the fact that he might not want to talk about it.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:Del looked up at Venison as he set the spring and disk down. "Yeah, dad helps with the metal when he's home, and Cier helps as well though he's not nearly as good." She grabbed the spring and began carefully fitting it into the launcher. "I haven't really thought about it, but I suppose you could make quite a few useful things out of something like this."
"Yes, very much so. Depending on the power, it can be a long range message launcher; I might be able to modify it so that it can be a grappling hook... hmm, would make climbing things so much easier... although, these days, perhaps I don't have as much need to be climbing around on things. Would have been nice for spraying about simple A.O.E. traps like marbles and ball bearings, or perhaps launching and old fashioned rock aimed at the facial region. But, that time is passed. So, water balloons, should be nice. Very nice advantage, and, well, a good surprise to anyone on the other team, is it not?" Venison grinned at Del, then pushed off the table.

"You said we needed to paint it, right?" Venison asked as he ducked under the bridge to get to a back shelf. "Here. Orange paint." He grabbed the paint can and carried it back to the table. "Out of curiosity, what do some of these inventions do? Like..." -he pointed to the strange device with the needle poking upwards out of it- "...that one?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “That’s what I get when I play either card.”

I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps now your luck will be getting better?
D-Singer wrote:“NO ONE owns me, alright. I consider the human I live with to be the closest friend I’ve got. That’s as far as it goes..”

Now that sounds like Venison, almost word for word.. You two should hang out together, you seem to have a lot in common.
D-Singer wrote:Blood sighed and tapped at his collar. "No matter where I go or what I do...there's something just waiting to catch me off guard..it's been like that for at least two years now.."

Rav sits quietly, after Blood's rant, with his ears back.
I don't know what to say about that..
I don't know how to help you.. In fact, I don't see how Christopher can deal with us pets problems so well.
I feel so helpless now...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

After voicing his thoughts, Blood slowed down at remembering the short dog from earlier Rav had mentioned. He pulled out a chair from the closest empty table, and dragged it over to the one Rav and the others were sitting at. Though he decided not to sit at the table, but rather just across from where Rav was sitting. He crossed his arms again, keeping direct eye contact with the other shepherd. “I think I’ve explained enough, maybe you can tell me a little something now.” Blood spoke in a far calmer tone this time. “Your friends with that short dog in the army pants, ‘Venison’, right? You don’t have to say anything, but what can you tell me about him?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Though he decided not to sit at the table, but rather just across from where Rav was sitting. He crossed his arms again, keeping direct eye contact with the other shepherd. “I think I’ve explained enough, maybe you can tell me a little something now.” Blood spoke in a far calmer tone this time. “Your friends with that short dog in the army pants, ‘Venison’, right? You don’t have to say anything, but what can you tell me about him?”

Rav leans his elbows up upon the table, as he looks back at the fellow shepherd.
Well i should hope so by now, but it wasn't easy getting there.
He scratches along the top of his head..
Let's see, He was a stray dog when we found him. He doesn't like being hugged just like you, he has become more tolerant of it as of late. altho he does stay in his room in Fort Venison, when i get too much for him..
He is much more smarter then us pets, maybe as smart as a human, perhaps smarter than the avg ones.
He thinks that he is a human most of the time, even to the point of wearing clothes all the time. An just like them, he doesn't let anyone see him out of them, just like the humans do.

Rav sits back an thinks
Also like you, he doesn't like being owned. But has submitted... Mmmm that's the wrong word, is just wearing Mom's collar an tags so he is'n chased around, as a stray anymore.
Rav leans back onto the table.
Venison an Mom are working to do some legal thing, that will allow him to be his own owner, if there successful at it.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Missingo wrote: I have time, although if you're busy now... maybe we could jam sometime soon and you could tell me about it, I just got a new 5-string in, it has a great tone.
Alex frowned, although no-one could see him. For jamming he'd have to use his hands, which would then be visible for everyone, and he didn't want that.
Yeah, uh.... I... I don't think I have time for some jamming anytime soon. I'm busy.
(CHA: 5. It's easy to see through the lies)
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del was finishing up with the modifications to the launcher. "Though about this quite a bit haven't you?" She asked, placing her tools back in their box. "Sadly, humans mostly use them to hurt each other. She carried the box back over to the wrecked hovercraft. "Yeah, best to paint it so people don't mistake it for an actual weapon, though all of it doesn't need to be painted, just a few stripes should do." She looked to where Venison was pointing. "Oh, that was supposed to absorb energy from a lightning strike to charge up a battery, which could then be used to power a number of things."
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood was silent for a moment after he listened to what Rav explained; he cocked his head to one side while still maintaining his serious stare. His earlier suspicion on Venison was getter more and more piqued. The mention that he was once a stray was the only real detail he seemed to take in. “...So he was a stray, huh?"

“.........”

Blood paused again, searching his thoughts, then leaned in a little closer to the other shepherd “Rav, this might sound a little inane, but did he ever have a thing on him when you met this dog? Y’know, like a tazer or stungun of some kind?” He asked in almost complete whisper.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “...So he was a stray, huh?"

Yes he was, it took a lot to tame him..
as much is he is tame-able.

D-Singer wrote:“.........”

Blood paused again, searching his thoughts, then leaned in a little closer to the other shepherd “Rav, this might sound a little inane, but did he ever have a thing on him when you met this dog? Y’know, like a tazer or stungun of some kind?” He asked in almost complete whisper.

Rav flinches.. then gets his reflex emotions under control..
How did you..? swishing his tail annoyed..
I guess the cat is out of the bag on that.
He has this zappy knife thing, it can zap you pretty good, like my shock collar can. made my fingers numb for a while.
How do you know about him having that??

Rav whispers back..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood took a small, sharp inhale through his nose, like a stifled gasp, the hackles on his back spiked again, though this time the coydog quickly forced them to smooth out. In his mind, the odds seemed almost impossible, there was no way Venison could be the dog he had in mind. But Rav’s description fit almost perfectly, Blood mentally repeated a certain stray name he’d still not forgotten. He calmly stood up and glanced at the others around them. “...I happen to know a lot about certain strays…” he kept his voice in whisper. “I’ll explain, but not here...later, in private...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:But Rav’s description fit almost perfectly, Blood mentally repeated a certain stray name he’d still not forgotten. He calmly stood up and glanced at the others around them. “...I happen to know a lot about certain strays…” he kept his voice in whisper. “I’ll explain, but not here...later, in private...”

Rav shakes his head an ears.
I don't see how you could have met him before now?
Rav then remembers the story Venison was telling before.. of a group that hunts down wayward pets. An that he is on the kill list with Venison.
That sounds like it is going to be an interesting conversation.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Power a number of things, you say? Like what?" Venison picked up a paintbrush. "Hmm...let's see... those 'air soft guns' that humans use... the tip is orange, right? Should we paint it there?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav shakes his head an ears.
I don't see how you could have met him before now?
Rav then remembers the story Venison was telling before.. of a group that hunts down wayward pets. An that he is on the kill list with Venison.
That sounds like it is going to be an interesting conversation.
“I’ll bet. If you don’t mind, maybe you can show me this little ‘fort’ you mentioned.” Blood took a few steps towards the doors outside. “I also have something else to check on..”

[OOC: Bleh, short... :/]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “I’ll bet. If you don’t mind, maybe you can show me this little ‘fort’ you mentioned.” Blood took a few steps towards the doors outside. “I also have something else to check on..”

Rav starts panting heavily as they re-enter the outside heatwave...
Wow it hasn't got any cooler out here.. more muggy in fact, I'd say.. (pant pant pant)
Trotting quickly along the hot concrete sidewalks.
The sidewalks sure have heated-up now as well
switching to walking in the grass when ever possible.

As they get back to the former orange orchards, Rav points to the big barn as it comes into view.
Well it's not a little fort, it's quite spacious..
Jumping the fence an trotting across the field to the barn. an slipping inside an going over to the hand pump. an soon is lapping up cool mineral water from the bowl..

So whats the big secret? an why would you know about stray pets??
(pant pant)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

As the two walked back outside, it was clear that it had defiantly become more humid outside, probably from what was left of the recent storms. Blood panted lightly as he was hit by the intense heat, but still didn’t seem to be effected by the by the scorched sidewalks, which by now were more than likely hot enough to fry eggs on. Without saying anything he followed Rav into an undeveloped field with both a house and barn in the back. As soon as they were at the barn, Blood quickly took cover inside, away from the sun, at first, ignoring Rav’s question. He walked in a little further and surveyed the inside of the barn, making certain he couldn’t see, hear, or smell anyone else. Without even turning to face the other dog, he asked in a very collected voice.

“...how long ago did you meet Venison?” Though he did hear what Rav had asked first, he thought of it as safer to know everything he could before explaining.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
“...how long ago did you meet Venison?” Though he did hear what Rav had asked first, he thought of it as safer to know everything he could before explaining.

Rav points out the Fort Venison sign hanging on the stairway that leads up too the 2nd level an the look-out tower's 3rd level.
It goes up 3 levels, you can see most of this side of the valley from the look-out tower on top...?
Rav trails off, as Blood goes off on his own, sniffing the place over, an looking in all the nooks an stalls..

Hmmm, It must be nearly 8 months now..
In fact, i met him on the very day i was released back into my Mom's custody, from the pet retraining center.. He was up in the top of a tree i had to climb up into with a cat, to get away from some screaming human kids.. I had to get away, before anything could have happened.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Before Matt and Sean could even say anything, Alex turned around and walked away, afraid that at one point a piece of his fur will somehow get visible. He didn't know where else to go but home. Mai was watching TV in the living room.
Alex? Are you back already?
Shut up. This is all your fault! Besides, the town is empty for some reason. It's like everyone moved away... or died. - he said, while taking off the robes he used to cover his fur. His body was covered in sweat, and he was breathing hard.
Died? Oh NO! - Mai screamed, as tears appeared in her eyes. Alex just giggled at this. No no, I was just kidding! Nobody is dead. But still, it is weird that the town is this empty. Perhaps everyone is staying inside because of the heat.
This was enough to calm her down. She returned to watching TV, and Alex went upstairs to rest. Staying under black robes on this heat really exhausted him.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Eight months..." He quietly repeated to himself. Blood finished peeking into each and every stall, before slowly walking back to Rav. “So you’ve know him for some time now. I’ll get to explaining what I know, but first I need you to tell me; did he ever tell you anything...’unusual’ about himself? Like say, was he looking for anyone?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“So you’ve know him for some time now. I’ll get to explaining what I know, but first I need you to tell me; did he ever tell you anything...’unusual’ about himself? Like say, was he looking for anyone?”

Rav henhouse his head off to the side..
I think you need to come clean on all this cloak an dagger stuff, before i tell all of Venison's secrets to you, just out of paw.

Are you here to hunt him down, an eliminate him?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood narrowed his eyes at Rav. “I’m not out to ‘kill’ anyone, that is unless they’re trying to kill me first. I’m asking this because I’m a little reluctant myself to tell a dog I barely know something that could very well land me in an all new ****, which is the LAST thing I need when I’m four hundred miles away from my home.”

“Tell you what; I’ll give you a little tidbit just to show what I meant. I happened to be a stray myself a while back, living around one of the biggest cities in the world. Being transient, I would always be in-the-know with various...’acquaintances’ of mine, so I would usually be aware of what happened around the streets. But, straight to the point, I remember a rumor that had caught my attention at one time. A rumor of a lone stray who for whatever reason, was looking for red-tagged dogs. They were usually pretty vague, but the descriptions of him seemed to fit your friend perfectly..."

“A fast, short, dog in army pant’s, who carried a stun gun of some kind. ‘Flipshock’, I remember was the nick most knew him by.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“A fast, short, dog in army pant’s, who carried a stun gun of some kind. ‘Flipshock’, I remember was the nick most knew him by.”

Rav's nose flexes as he takes in Blood scent changes as he gets aggravated, looking for signs of nervousness, betrayal, or if he is being truth-less with him.
Rav watches him suspiciously..

I should go an get Venison, he could better answer your questions..
Rav states, as he paws at the floor boards of the old barn nervously.

Then you should know well how I’m a little reluctant to tell a dog I barely know something that could very well kill me and Venison. Endangering my mom, which is the LAST thing I need to drag home.”
Rav looks around all nervous now, making sure no one else has slipped into the barn.
Venison is the dog you have heard of, he has said that his nickname is Flipshock. An he was looking for red tagged dogs that were on a list got from some shadowy group of humans that are out to kill pets who get out of line, believing there equal to or better than humans, if i understand rightly. according to Venison, me an him are the only two names left alive on it.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“............”

Blood’s expression twisted and he inhaled sharply through gritted teeth. The hairs from his neck down, all standing on end like razors. Rav had just confirmed every speculation in his mind.
Keeshah wrote:Venison is the dog you have heard of, he has said that his nickname is Flipshock. An he was looking for red tagged dogs that were on a list got from some shadowy group of humans that are out to kill pets who get out of line, believing there equal to or better than humans, if i understand rightly. according to Venison, me an him are the only two names left alive on it.
The very mention of the kill-list caused an almost random memory of ‘falling into water’ flash through Blood’s mind. He gasped again and shut his eyes tight for a second. Then shaking his head vigorously in some involuntary attempt to escape the disturbing recollection. The coydog stopped instantly and locked his attention back on Rav, a thousand-yard stare in his extreme colored eyes. “Rav...some human..tried to kill you in cold blood..and you managed to survive it...?” His words slowed to a point of sounding almost emotionless, or even apathetic, and his gaze only added to his abrupt change in behavior.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Rav...some human..tried to kill you in cold blood..and you managed to survive it...?” His words slowed to a point of sounding almost emotionless, or even apathetic, and his gaze only added to his abrupt change in behavior.

I think so.. It was back in Indiana.
The humans were all mad about what i had been up too, an demanded that mom turn me in to be n-n-neutered, to calm me down, an make me a better pet. like right, THAT is going to do that..

Rav stops an thinks..
Then again, i've never been neuter before, so maybe it is true. we do get submissive, lazy an fat (shrug)..

I didn't think much about it, when Mom agreed to have it done to me.. i've been kinda expecting it to happen to me ever since i was deemed not good enough to be a champion show dog.

Rav shakes out his fur, relaxing a bit.
Well, long story short, after Mom drops me off at the animal control clinic there for the procedure, an then she gets a call from a clerk at the control office. Saying she didn't fill out what was to be done with the body. Well she an her bosses went running down there, an got me back out, an have been fighting in the courts over my kill orders, an red tagging ever since.
Venison believes they were going to give me an lethal injection, then say i had an allergic reaction to the knock drugs, an died regrettably on the table. sweeping the whole thing under the rug as an unfortunate accident.

An then there was that time i was all shot up by that bank robber, but he threaten mom, an was so scared that he wasn't even aiming, just blind firing...
Heh, i chewed him up so good, his partner just dropped his gun an gave up.
But that happened, before i got the whole town mad at me. back them i was the hero.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood just blinked, he didn’t even want to think about what happened to animals that were ‘altered’. It was already a fact to him that if it happens, you’ll never be the same ever again, not just becoming ‘fat and lazy’. Unlike what he’d assumed from Rav earlier, the coydog didn’t immediately dismiss what was being explained as something he was just making up. In fact, at what he’d heard, Blood felt a long repressed fear burn at the back of his mind, causing him to become even more on-edge, his eyes didn’t stray from Rav.

“Typical, they’d try to be sneaky with a dog who had a human looking after them. I have my own tale to tell, but now...” He took one more deep breath to try and calm his mixed emotions. “...now I’d like to talk with Fli-...’Venison’. You both might want to hear out what I have to say..”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Typical, they’d try to be sneaky with a dog who had a human looking after them. I have my own tale to tell, but now...” He took one more deep breath to try and calm his mixed emotions. “...now I’d like to talk with Fli-...’Venison’. You both might want to hear out what I have to say..”

Well that could be a bit of a problem.
He is off scavenging stuff to have a water fight, i don't know where he might be right now.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Uff...do you have any idea where he might be? I mean...I could wait, we could just keep this little chat to ourselves until we can talk to him later...if that works with you..”

[OOC: Weak...]
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Tory was flying over Richardson Valley, when he decided to swoop down and soar as close to the houses as possible, for giggles. He shot down by a particular brown one, and was about to touch it with is wing, when he saw Venison in the window. Stopping, he landed on the window, and began to tap on it.
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Uff...do you have any idea where he might be? I mean...I could wait, we could just keep this little chat to ourselves until we can talk to him later...if that works with you..”

Rav shrugs. an thinks..
Well they were talking about Magnus having water guns, i guess we could try there, it's just across the street from my house..

Rav leads the way out of the barn an back into the waves of heat of the day. treading across the wilted crunchy grass of the field, to his house, going around front, and then across the street to Pavelle an Magnus's house..
After a long wait, Pavelle mom shows up at the door, only to deliver the news that all the houses pets are currently not at home..

Rav starts walking back down the street..
Well that was a bust, I wonder where they could be now?
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"Well, it would hardly be suitable for a primary power source, however, if used to charge some kind of battery and hooked up to a building it could be used as an emergency power source." She took a few steps away from the launcher. "Sounds good, maybe also add a stripe or something to make it more visible." Her ears perked up as she heard a tapping at the window. She looked looked over to see a cardinal sitting there, obviously wanting in. "Oh, Venison, there's a cardinal at the window and it looks like he wants in."
Kellie stood up, "Sounds like a good idea, I'll be there then." She dropped her cup in a trash can as she left the Wall. She made a face as she came out into the heat but quickly shook it off. Deciding to go on a walk she started heading in the direction of the forest.
Last edited by ArgentFlame on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood followed Rav to Pavelle’s home, only for their luck to end upon arriving and learning that they weren’t home. The coydog looked up to the sky as they walked down the hot street. “I’m not sure about him, wherever he is. But I do know that anyone with common sense wouldn’t be just wandering around outside in this semi-deadly heat. Who else do you know he might have gone to?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“I’m not sure about him, wherever he is. But I do know that anyone with common sense wouldn’t be just wandering around outside in this semi-deadly heat. Who else do you know he might have gone to?”

Rav thinks, as he walks along the sidewalk..
Well lets see, Venison wouldn't go to the pet shop. at least not without Mom going along with him. He doesn't get along with the people who work there, an they always think he is acting suspicious while in the store.

Hmmmm.. Everyone else seemed to be at the Wall when we were there..
Maybe he went down to the river?
Is that were everyone was going to meet to have the water fight??

The Wall!!! Arrrghhh! I've left my wagon an cooler in front of the wall! Now i've got to go back there an retrieve it!! @##%$%@!
This heat must be cooking my brains..

Rav turns the corner, an starts along the path leading back to the Wall..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Uff, or maybe it’s just me and my non-existent luck rubbing off on you. Let’s just go get it and get out of this heat...and find Venison.” Bloods mind starts wondering again as he follows Rav. “Rav, not that I enjoy bothering you with inane questions, but Venison never seemed dangerous to you, did he? I told you about rumors I’ve heard, most of them didn’t exactly portray him in a flattering light. In fact, most said he was an insanely unstable stray.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Rav, not that I enjoy bothering you with inane questions, but Venison never seemed dangerous to you, did he? I told you about rumors I’ve heard, most of them didn’t exactly portray him in a flattering light. In fact, most said he was an insanely unstable stray.”

No, not at all. I mean even if he used his zappy thing on him, it would only make me that much more determined to get him.
Rav replies, as he goes trotting down the street that leads to the wall.

Now i never said that he wasn't an insanely unstable stray.
I've driven him off screaming crazily into the night a few times. some times he is gone for weeks before he returns.
Which is why he has a room out in the barn to stay in, to get away from me when i get to emotional for him to handle..
Another thing is he doesn't like, or doesn't know how to act like a dog.
He believes he is a human, even down to there silly not wanting to be seen out of there coverings.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“I can tell that much just by listening to how he talks, but I wouldn't exactly call that uncommon.” As they neared The Wall, Blood could see the wagon Rav left behind still parked near the front doors to the café. “What do you mean by ‘doesn’t know how to act like a dog’? There’s this thing called ‘instinct’ that we’re all born with. So unless he somehow forgot that, I don’t think that’s even possible.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“What do you mean by ‘doesn’t know how to act like a dog’? There’s this thing called ‘instinct’ that we’re all born with. So unless he somehow forgot that, I don’t think that’s even possible.”

Rav looks around nervously than blushes a bit..
Well i was trying to say i was sorry, for upsetting him or something..
an went into the Alpha rollover submission position, to show how much i meant it.
An he went off into a rage, barking about getting my muzzle away from him, that he wasn't going to be mating with me??? then went screaming off into the night. i didn't see him again for 2 or 3 weeks after that.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood halted and blinked a few times at what Rav just told him. He stared down the other shepherd (yet again) with a look of both confusion and mild shock. “Wait a second, you’re telling me you actually....” He stopped to think of a better way to ask. “...Alright, I have two questions. A, you seriously, openly submitted to that dog, Venison?” His thoughts went off into a different description. “That short, weird dog with glasses, in army pants, who talks like a human, and somehow doesn’t know how to act by instinct...” Then proceeded with a slightly more awkward question, being rather direct in the way he asked. “...and B......Are you gay?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“...Alright, I have two questions. A, you seriously, openly submitted to that dog, Venison?” His thoughts went off into a different description. “That short, weird dog with glasses, in army pants, who talks like a human, and somehow doesn’t know how to act by instinct...” Then proceeded with a slightly more awkward question, being rather direct in the way he asked. “...and B......Are you gay?”

Rav whines..
I know, I know, it looks bad.. But i was desperate, an running out of things to try. It was the only thing i could think of to do that might fix the problem..

Rav blinx blinx blinx.. at blood..
I don't think so.. I mean i have never tried to be! @.@
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

A van was driving down the road.
"Where did you say this place was?" Johnny asked, looking up from a map.
"Rishardson Valley. It's a small town near the two places we're playing at." Steve replied from behind the wheel.
"Huh... So how far are we from Terry's house?"
"Not too far... actually, I think that's the street!" He put his turn signal on and moved into that lane.
In the back, which reeked of catnip, a black cat popped up his head from where he'd been lying half-comatose and giggling for the past few hours, "We're here??"
Johnny leaned back, bracing himself for the usual response, "Yes Sid, we're here."
Sid, as usual, leaned his head back and screeched, "WE'RE HERE!?! HELLOOO LAS VEGAAAASSS!!!!!" He started banging his fists on the backs of the two back seats screaming a half-toned version of "VIVAAAA LASS VEGAS!!!!"
Paul groaned, waking from his usual stupor and swearing, "-stupid cat! Not again!" he covered his ears with another groan.
The two in the front seat chuckled at him. Johnny leaned back to mock him, "You know, it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't start every day with a hangover." he turned back to Sid, who continued screaming, "Sid, we're not in Las Vegas, we're in Richardson Valley, remember?"
"NO WAY MAN THIS IS TOTALLY LAS-VEGAS!!! LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY LIGHTS!!! ooh... pretty lights..." he drifted back to where he'd been lying around, lulled by his hallucinations...

Johnny laughed at him as they pulled into the driveway of their friends house. The three got out, leaving Sid in the back for the time being, and were greeted by Terry and Pat, who they were staying with. As soon as they opened the back, Sid shot out, screaming something about Las Vegas, finally slumping face-first against a tree and snuggling its base, "Mmmmmm-Vegas...."
Steve sighed, walking over to Sid and picking him up by the legs. He carried him over to a trash can and opened the lid, putting Sid inside before closing it again. He clapped his hands off as he walked away.
Sid snuggled a bag of garbage, falling asleep....
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)